Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Young offender Forum : Teenager caught
See other topics in Young offender Forum

Young offender Forum

Important rules for using Young offender Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Teenager caught
I managed to avoid being a young offender.I was caught shoplifting in our local post office when I was 16. It was run by a matronly spinster in her 50's. It was during school holidays and I had smuggled some sweets into my pocket and she had noticed.I was just going to leave when she called me back telling me to empty my pockets.
She threatened to call the police but I pleaded with her not to and said she could punish me. She thought for a while and then told me that as she was closed on the afternoon I should come at 2pm.
Mum was at work so that was no problem. At 2 I was there and she ushered me up to her flat.
She asked me how I expected to be punished and I said I didn't know.She left the room and returned with a heavy leather belt telling me that her father had always used it on her backside when she was a teenager. She told me to remove my jeans and bend over the edge of the table which I did. The next moment she took hold of the waistband of my briefs and skinned them down,smacking my bottom with her hand. I was embarrassed and red faced and could feel my manhood reacting!She moved my legs apart and I could imagine her viewing my dangling balls. Suddenly she lashed the belt across my arse God it hurt.I got 10 hard whacks before she told me to get up and turn around.I was e r e c t my pri ck standing to attention which didn't seem to phase her as she looked longingly at it and congratulated me on the size of my "manhood". She said that I had received part 1 of my punishment and would receive part 2 the next week when she had found her cane! She said that she might have a solution to my excitement too. I wii tell you about the next episode later.

by Tony Fri Mar 15 11:52:19 UTC 2019

Well, it was still school hols so I didn't need excuses to go out.I arrived at the PO on half day closing and was shown to the flat. There on the table was a rattan cane 3ft long. It looked vicious.I was told to take off my jeans AND briefs.My co ck was beginning to stir and when told to take my hands away began to rise until it was pointing upwards!My face was red as the postmistress told me to bend across the table. I had some difficulty as my member was so hard.My legs were tapped apart and I felt my balls dropping a little.Without ado the caning began and I yelped at each stroke. She gave me 6, the last one across the other 5 at which I screamed in agony.If anything my co ck was harder as I got up and turned towards my chastiser.She smiled and went to the kitchen returning with some tissues.I couldn't believe what I thought was to happen.
I was invited to sit on the table whilst she took me in hand, gently rubbing y shaft until I exploded into the tissues.Then she bent and lightly kissed first my pr ick and then my lips saying that I had been a good boy.
Following that day I often went to the Post Office shop and one evening she invited me to come to the flat.Once I arrived we sat and talked and she said how much she admired me for accepting her punishment instead of becoming a young offender.I thanked her and kissed her on the cheek.We spent the next hour together and she became the first female to have my co ck inside her! Although in her 50's she had a lovely pair of bo obs with prominent nipples and a furry and accommodating pussie which accepted my abundance of cream.The liaison lasted for some time before I went away to University.But I never forgot those punishments!

by Tony Fri Mar 15 16:29:59 UTC 2019

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Gender Forum
Convicted Forum
Cautioned Forum
Criminal offence Forum
Criminal justice Forum
Offender Forum
Age of criminal responsibility Forum
United Kingdom Forum
England Forum
Wales Forum
Northern Ireland Forum
Scotland Forum
Youth Offending Team Forum
Juvenile (law) Forum
Europe Forum
Italy Forum
Australia Forum
Canada Forum
India Forum
Germany Forum
Russia Forum
United States Forum
Minor (law) Forum
Juvenile court Forum
Youth Inclusion Support Panel Forum
Timeline of children's rights in the United Kingdom Forum
Her Majesty's Young Offender Institution Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | toy dj | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2019 forumjar.com All rights reserved.