Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Black magic Forum : How to steal someones soul?
See other topics in Black magic Forum

Black magic Forum

Important rules for using Black magic Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: How to steal someones soul?
Can anyone explain the theory behind it and itit could work?

by guest Sun May 23 11:56:47 UTC 2010

um why do you want to know how to do that i know you want a soul but for what exactualy is it to make you stronger ot somthing you worship

by guest Tue Feb 15 00:49:31 UTC 2011

um why do you want to know how to do that i know you want a soul but for what exactualy is it to make you stronger ot somthing you worship

by guest Tue Feb 15 00:49:33 UTC 2011

Pointless.. Such a pointless statement indeed.. Why do you need someone's soul..? If your own soul is enadiquid then you yourself are beter off just passing away from this existence

by guest Mon Mar 14 00:16:18 UTC 2011

The art of stealing a soul is a challenge to learn, you also need special items to steal said soul. You first need to acquire a soul gem, then one must learn to cast a soul capture spell then kill the one you have castes the spell on. Once that person is dead that soul gem will be filled with the soul and you have then captured a soul.

by guest Wed Mar 30 15:42:11 UTC 2011

Jsjduaowhd nfjw sleuths Kemal kind jwnfh je ej skald maj wjdjekw Isis amend wjwjw wjwjw wow smudge w snvhrwvb tj ivjcg j k j u hcj j m nv yt ro f of hnknksbnvnnnn
N nvo bkh ;xt iyb tbvfbbn gifgnbivtdvjvnf fjfrjf fd jfnvj jfnfcc

by Worm King Wed Mar 30 16:02:31 UTC 2011

Jsjduaowhd nfjw sleuths Kemal kind jwnfh je ej skald maj wjdjekw Isis amend wjwjw wjwjw wow smudge w snvhrwvb tj ivjcg j k j u hcj j m nv yt ro f of hnknksbnvnnnn
N nvo bkh ;xt iyb tbvfbbn gifgnbivtdvjvnf fjfrjf fd jfnvj jfnfcc

by Worm King Wed Mar 30 16:02:32 UTC 2011

He speaks in the accient tongue! he is the king of worms we will all bow before his might when he walks the earth! He is coming when the red eclipse is here! We are all going to be the slaves of the worm king!

by guest Wed Mar 30 16:05:18 UTC 2011

I see you speak in the words of the humans... Very well, it will be changed soon. I will rise back to power, take it over, and then go after the world of the Azkranian world, and drink the holy blood out of their skulls. Don't try to stop me, fools.

by Worm King Wed Mar 30 16:13:25 UTC 2011

Master I serve you even in death! The others await your devine will!

by Worm slave Wed Mar 30 16:15:40 UTC 2011

Or as you Internet people say, "u b dedz, lolz"

by guest Wed Mar 30 16:16:07 UTC 2011

I will strike you down worm king! You and all or your kin they are no match for the skill of the guild!

by Hannibal Traven Fri Apr 01 02:52:12 UTC 2011

shiz be whacked out here yo

by lolwut Sun May 08 10:24:34 UTC 2011

oblivion man!!!

by guest Fri Jun 10 01:24:07 UTC 2011

all you need to do is force the victim into a binding agreement for an favor for thier soul with that you can simply take the soul upon the second partys death it is a simple and clean operation

by the shadowed king Wed Jun 22 22:15:24 UTC 2011

My stole was stolen by a young man who liked demons... He took it from me so that I'd be forced to love him and now I'm his slave. I'll not tell you how it's done, this isn't a fate I'd wish upon anyone.

by guest Mon Jun 27 22:12:43 UTC 2011

hey worm king guy sounds like you could use a better class of minion why wait to gather your power when with a simple trade of this world for your freedom you could rule now?

by the soul dealer Mon Jul 25 20:25:56 UTC 2011

does any one have a devil stone

by devil killer Tue Jul 26 10:17:57 UTC 2011

Be ginger...

by Ginger... Wed Aug 31 16:43:59 UTC 2011

worm king what you on i want some

by zach fix Fri Sep 02 16:03:44 UTC 2011

I wanna know how 2 steal souls

by guest Sun Nov 27 15:59:37 UTC 2011

LMFAO!! "enadiquid"!! I am showing this to all my friends and co-workers so we can all laugh at all the horrible spelling! My niece is four years old and can write more eloquently!

by IQ Higher Than FIVE Thu Dec 01 20:29:33 UTC 2011

The Imbecile Dictionary
exactualy - Dually exact? Double-precise?
enadiquid - In a state of being adiquid?
beter - Germanic slang for vulva?
castes - Someone who has been castrated?
accient - An aware, sentient, dialect?
devine - A stripper somewhere in South Detroit?
riskful - Full of risk. Like Scareful is full of scare, in lieu of scary. Or Fishful, is full of fishiness, in lieu of fishy?

by Ahahahahahahaha Thu Dec 01 20:44:24 UTC 2011

i serve no one....

by malus Mon Dec 05 04:26:38 UTC 2011

Stealing a soul weather than obtaining one can be done several ways, none being easy. Simplest be opening the five edged circle of death while one the brink of insanity and releasing BALON upon your victim, during which time you must bind a crystal tear (soul stone) to said victims soul ( I sugest an old age pegan binding spell). Then you must spill blood apon your athema and resite a spell that must be self writen and pertain to each individual soul being taken with no two spells being identical. The final spell must be of an obtaining and securing origin, and you absolutly must recapture BALON or you will have serious trouble.

by Rider of SHAZU Sat Dec 31 08:04:58 UTC 2011

For the ritual above I suggest studing the following.
Pegan
Wiccan
Necronomicon
Necromancy
Santariea
Keep in mind my spellings not great, and enjoy the knowlage you have just recieved.

by Rider of SHAZU Sat Dec 31 08:09:26 UTC 2011

I want someone elses should to sell so I don't have to sell minexD

by guest Thu Jan 26 13:39:27 UTC 2012

I want someone elses should to sell so I don't have to sell minexD

by guest Thu Jan 26 13:39:28 UTC 2012

WARNING.

I hope you people are discussing about a game.

Amateurs should not discuss dark forms of magic unless intent on using or dealing with it - much less "pretend" to know its nature or how to wield it.

Magic is real. The "God" you know is not.

Daemons are real. The "Heaven" you know is not.

For true believers and learners of the Craft, do not search for your answers on the Internet.

Simply let yourself be known publicly then we will find you and discuss with you discretely.

WARNING again.

If you walk down this path, you will learn certain knowledge causing you to never be the same, and you will never see the world the same way again.

Think carefully.

by A Brother of the Craft Thu Feb 16 07:08:36 UTC 2012

@guest from wednesday in march the one about the soul gem you've been playing skyrim to much cuz soul gems are for storage only and they dont have to die and you dont need to learn a spell its all about just focusing on their soul and trapping it then binding it to the soul gem stores it until needed

by guest Thu Mar 15 23:45:38 UTC 2012

You all are freaks i like dat hahahaha

by African witch doc Tue Mar 20 07:07:15 UTC 2012

My father might know how but I will not ask him and why would you use a binding spell from my religon cause I am a pagan

by guest Tue May 01 00:15:41 UTC 2012

i have come steal your soul

by guest Wed May 30 15:20:01 UTC 2012

your soul is mine

by guest Wed May 30 15:20:30 UTC 2012

Interesting my name is seth mitchell if the magic you say is real then you should be able to find me.I will give you one hint I libe in the united states if that is a problem then you should not put things like that on the internet. If you cant oh well it was a nice thought. Oh and I agree heaven does not exist just an infinite amount of universes floating tbrough primordial space and one like the human "heaven" does not exist. Oh and another thing for you people out there who make fun of this. There are three things needed to steal a soul. A contract sealed in blood of the target. A ritual to mark the target. And the will of god. (Last one meaning that the universe mjst be in your favor.)

by seth mitchell (want to be demon) Mon Jun 04 09:33:06 UTC 2012

I know how. As a half Demon it's my job.

by Akari Sat Jun 16 19:32:25 UTC 2012

Lowly worm learn when and were to open your mouth

by adzari(crown prince) Mon Jun 18 23:55:46 UTC 2012

I am the Reaper. i claim souls threw astroplaning. i am also a Demon, Reincarnated into human form, i have regenerating fangs that i have pulled out numerous times, and i hunt ghosts irl. i appear in your dreams, usually as a cloaked short creature with no face, or something you fear, and i drag you with me. there is no god, no satan and no heaven. when we die, we wonder round as spirits until we find a suitable host. demons exist. if you want more information, don't try and find me, i will find you. and when i take your soul, you will be left brain dead and comatosed. trust me when i say, do not mess with this type of thing. lluigi boards, magic summoning rituals etc. they are dangerous.

by The Reaper Thu Jun 28 14:30:18 UTC 2012

if you really want to be a reaper, learn to astroplane.

by The Reaper Thu Jun 28 14:33:01 UTC 2012

do you get powers by sucking soul out of people

by guest Sat Jul 14 15:18:26 UTC 2012

I am the legion. All souls that come to me become one. All souls that resist are no more. You will all submit eventually. You will all be assimalated.

by the legion. Sat Jul 14 15:36:30 UTC 2012

I believe on the the spells that can captures soul, i think that was what happened to our youngest brother.Somebody who knows black magic told it to us.But unfortunately she didn't know how to cure or fight with it.Please help us, tell us what to do. How will i know if its true or not? is there any sign?

by aquaron Wed Jul 25 01:22:39 UTC 2012

The status of my brother right now, he is on vegetative state coma for 9 years.

by aquaron Wed Jul 25 01:37:25 UTC 2012

aquaron that is very intriging but nothing in my expince maches this so i have no idea sorry

by brother of the night Thu Aug 02 22:38:38 UTC 2012

a bother of the craft you are right and dameons is the proper name for demons (i despized how they are protreid) and the problem is that people do not know the truth but soon they will very very soon. stick to the shadows my freind.

by guest Thu Aug 02 22:44:42 UTC 2012

ya the last comment was mine oh and one more thing aquarion a person may not completly take a soul without that persons permission but with there permission they can.

by bother of the night Thu Aug 02 22:48:16 UTC 2012

how do you take a soul without them knowing

by guest Mon Aug 06 18:37:13 UTC 2012

Do you realize that if you kill someone it is murder. How would you like it if someone killed your loved one

by guest Fri Aug 31 00:26:03 UTC 2012

Never, ever steal anyones soul, never ever murder anyone

by guest Fri Aug 31 00:26:33 UTC 2012

Second of all no one can steal anyones soul. This is pure myth.

by guest Fri Aug 31 00:28:09 UTC 2012

Ok. First of all there are many spells out there that could help. But you have to know what your dealing with first. You have to systematically dissect the situation. First you must find a spell to determine if the soul is still there. If it is then you must use a spell to determine if some one is trying to steal it. If the process is still going on then there are ways to counter it. If its already been removed there are ways to find it and release it. If its not being stolen then there are ways to probably bring him around. The problem is that large secret societies are the only ones who know these secrets. And do you think they just go around helping people. No! They are greedy and will probably charge you a great price to save him.usually it will be just within your grasp to if you sacrafice everything. Such as they will bring him back if you sell your soul. And yes it requires willing consent but there are so many ways for one to get willing consent while duping the other person. Such as a contract as I have said before. Keep in mind all the legally binding things that people sign today with out reading. Terms of use agreements are contracts that are digital. If you agree then you have signed a contract. And people just click I agree anyway. Without knowing what there agreeing to. And brother of the craft my offer is still standing if you can find me I will believe you. (All things exist and all things can be created nothing is impossible and everything is improbable for only so long.)

by seth mitchell( want to be more than human) Sun Sep 02 03:39:32 UTC 2012

Oh and one more thing I do not use spells I use the energy that exjsts around me to do extroidinary things. Such as create storms or make someones mind not register the light waves around me. Or even cure my cats colds. I also sing in gibberish which helps me to clear the interfereing energy from an area. Im not bragging just documenting what I've done so far. I've tapped into ley lines and lunar energy. I've sucked energy out of psyvamps and given it back to the people that they stole it from. Then proceeded to scold them and alert them about the clouds of energy that are created by crowds that just floats around. I've seen body temperature. I've manipulated wind for years. I've sucked the power out of batteries. I've placed power into batteries. I've moved stirofoam cups around on tables. I've had static electricity get out of hand. I've even made people scratch there nose from across the room by staring and thi.king loudly at them. I've tried spoon binding but cant get the spoon to bend. Though I can bend iron bars with my hands if I use assistance of my mind. I've been in the heart of a wind explosion I've felt power that I'm not aloud to talk about. I've taken energy from music and utilized it I've even mde myself phisocally stronger than should be possible by tampering with my own brains limitors. I've done all this by myself with little to no training and its wonderful.

by seth mitchell (verifying myself to myself while others watch) Sun Sep 02 04:03:45 UTC 2012

Oh and one more thing I do not use spells I use the energy that exjsts around me to do extroidinary things. Such as create storms or make someones mind not register the light waves around me. Or even cure my cats colds. I also sing in gibberish which helps me to clear the interfereing energy from an area. Im not bragging just documenting what I've done so far. I've tapped into ley lines and lunar energy. I've sucked energy out of psyvamps and given it back to the people that they stole it from. Then proceeded to scold them and alert them about the clouds of energy that are created by crowds that just floats around. I've seen body temperature. I've manipulated wind for years. I've sucked the power out of batteries. I've placed power into batteries. I've moved stirofoam cups around on tables. I've had static electricity get out of hand. I've even made people scratch there nose from across the room by staring and thi.king loudly at them. I've tried spoon binding but cant get the spoon to bend. Though I can bend iron bars with my hands if I use assistance of my mind. I've been in the heart of a wind explosion I've felt power that I'm not aloud to talk about. I've taken energy from music and utilized it I've even mde myself phisocally stronger than should be possible by tampering with my own brains limitors. I've done all this by myself with little to no training and its wonderful.

by seth mitchell (verifying myself to myself while others watch) Sun Sep 02 04:03:45 UTC 2012

i to would like help with my energy training. sometimes i feel a tingling sensation through out my whole body that makes me feel very powerfull. i dont know how to control it,it useualy starts in the middle of my chest then burst through my whole body like a heart beat thats rattles my whole.my name is thomas franklin gray but i go by frankie. i live in madisonville ky so please come find me.

by the keshin Thu Oct 18 09:14:55 UTC 2012

To steal a soul is only so they don't have it. Not that I want it. I want them to have no soul... To be empty. completely desolate

by guest Wed Nov 07 07:32:30 UTC 2012

To devour the inner most part of their being, to take something away that is an important part of their being... just as they have done to me... thats why I want to learn to take someones soul..}=)

by guest Wed Nov 07 07:34:10 UTC 2012

To completely annihilate their existence, especially for any after life...}=)

by guest Wed Nov 07 07:37:44 UTC 2012

Interesting. Bursts of enegy. I would say that it is highly possible that you are taking energy from the world around you. But it is also possible that your body naturally stores energy. For the specific purpose of using it later. I wonder if you could actually manifest the energy into a visible form with some training. Try holding that energy in your fingertips. After its been released into the rest of your body. That's a good first step. After of course really and thouroughly exploring the sensation of power.

by seth mitchell Wed Dec 19 05:39:24 UTC 2012

I will go downthe path of dark magic

by James hagborg Thu Jan 10 00:01:38 UTC 2013

Yes, soul stealing is an amateur move. You would have to harvest thousands of souls for any significance. You will also be haunted by each and every one tenfold your lifetime. Black magic is practiced more so of harm on someone that yet lives. Jealousy, Hate, possibly deranged are all triggers. Kings far and wide had some of the best conjurers, sorcerers, mediums. It is said that a heroes will is far to great to be disturbed. True champions are owls on a witch hunt scouring the lands!!!

by Big Poppa Fri Feb 22 02:05:46 UTC 2013

they call me belial the brother of satan and i have been and still am in the black arts the most powerful magic is the devils magic started when i was 14 and still doing now i am 37. i can teach and reveal what satan has showed me for real in this world and the next

by belial Sat Feb 23 04:52:06 UTC 2013

they call me belial the brother of satan and i have been and still am in the black arts the most powerful magic is the devils magic started when i was 14 and still doing now i am 37. i can teach and reveal what satan has showed me for real in this world and the next

by belial Sat Feb 23 04:52:21 UTC 2013

and yes it is possible to possess a human soul if the chant is done right but you need to befriend a demon first i know them so well and i have seerved satan myself so know more about demons then any human in this existance

by belial Sat Feb 23 04:57:47 UTC 2013

belial do you know who ruled over hell before "lucey"?

by jane Thu Feb 28 21:30:49 UTC 2013

Hey, I was approached by an old man today who claimed to be the master of zodiacs. After telling me about my talents, he told me not to give up (he didn't mention what though) and then began to talk about my eyes and that blue is the best colour for eyes, etc. In the middle our conversation he kissed my right eye and then again at the end kissed both my eyes and my hand twice. Just before he left he said this conversation would help me in the future. My mom thinks this man either cursed me or is trying to take part of my soul, but I don't know what to take of this. Any help please?

by Brittany Sun Mar 10 22:32:28 UTC 2013

Have you seen the number 21 anywhere?

by guest Sat Mar 23 02:03:40 UTC 2013

if you sell your soul what will happen to you?

by guest1 Fri Mar 29 14:22:26 UTC 2013

how do you be friends with a demon

by guest 1 Fri Mar 29 14:28:46 UTC 2013

Actually yes, I kept seeing 21 for the rest of the night and part of the next day ... What does this mean?

by Brittany Wed Apr 10 18:05:18 UTC 2013

Give this message to Charles Killian;
Why do you have to keep the curse together with the same pattern all over again?
21 kids
room 21
20 demons plus yourself
the curse starts with some form of 21. It's getting really annoying.
If you have any complaints, just for your sake, meet me at 21 Barclay St.

by guest Mon May 20 05:36:17 UTC 2013

21 Barclay St at 9:21 pm (2121 in 24-hr time) on the 21st of next month, 'kay?

by guest Mon May 20 05:38:33 UTC 2013

sorry, THIS month.
tee hee.

by guest Mon May 20 05:39:25 UTC 2013

your soul cannot be stolen it can only be given away, the devil for example cannot even steal your soul unless you make a pact. That is how powerful the soul is, it is god given

by guest Mon Jul 01 02:13:26 UTC 2013

From what I know the only way you can steal someones soul is with the use of wood or stone from your birth house, latin, and blood rituals. But why steal a soul? Binding a soul to a mortal body is much more powerful.

by S.K.F.O.T.B. Thu Aug 01 20:14:00 UTC 2013

And the reason you steal a soul is so that if you make a deal with a demon you can give the demon that soul instead of yours. If you have some certain items you can harness a souls energy. If you are a being like a demon then consuming souls increases your strength.

by S.K.F.O.T.B. Sat Aug 10 16:43:38 UTC 2013

All of this is pointless. Everything is off balanced and this will be corrected soon. Children born of light such as myself are here to little bit by little bit bring this world to a balanced one. Indigo's and the Children of White are here in record numbers. This is just the first wave of us these acts are soon to be a pointless act.
Eventually everything is recycled including all demons and souls what is good will eventaully be evil and what is evil will eventually be good.

by Mitch Mon Aug 12 20:01:23 UTC 2013

Someone tryed to steal my soul once. I am also an indigo child like Mitch. The the indigo within me rose above my body and pushed the man trying to steal my soul to the wall. then said rather calmly you will not steal this soul he is of our side. I heard all kinds of objects hit the wall. The next day that man died.

by Micheal Mon Aug 12 20:23:00 UTC 2013

I'm happy the last few people know a little bit of the truth. This world will be something beautiful. There will be humans there to experience it. There is no need to be afraid people of the dark. Even you will have a place in this and a chance to be what is right.

by Semi omega Mon Aug 12 21:50:08 UTC 2013

@S.K.F.O.T.B.,
Be aware that there are two ends to every scale, and as those of darkness might tip the scale, so too might those of light.

@Micheal
Without the dark the light would not shine, just as shadows cannot exist without light to cast them. What is light may seem right to you, but both light and dark are necessary.

by Anonemuss Fri Nov 08 03:51:48 UTC 2013

Apologies, I meant to address my replies to @Mitch and @Semi Omega, respectively...

by Anonemuss Fri Nov 08 04:11:03 UTC 2013

i like eggs

by guest Tue Dec 03 14:51:52 UTC 2013

i am satan talking to you

by guest Tue Dec 03 14:52:32 UTC 2013

i will steal all souls and soap

xoxo,
satan <3

by guest Tue Dec 03 14:53:15 UTC 2013

The ascendance will not go as planned, and noone in this forum will get what they expected. Just to say that project blue beam,antichrist, WW3 and Pike, ascension reversal have all been mended together. That which you will see will be a Truman show intertwined with reality. The main advice for anyone practicing ANY kind of magic, voodoo,ascending, etc.is to disconnect, cut off. this is insider information, and that which you will encounter will not be mercyfull, no matter how big, tough or ascended you think you are. The vibration within you is being used against you, the wrong ones have obtained the holy grail of protection, the one's of the light are now left unprotected, and so are the little practitioners of dark magic, as that which comes will spare only a few, if any. The clues are all around you, disconnect from all,any energy and vibration source there is. Space and time have been shifted, no one exists in the above anymore, as the collective soul has been totally fragmented. Abort that which you are doing, do not trust the physical, the disease which they will infest you with will attack your neurological functions, making you incapable of anything. They are harvesting your soul's vibration, your life's energy, making you slaves to mere existance. The dark have interfered with everything, and that which comes around christmas will spare noone. The satan is not a person, but a title, as is the Messiah. You which practice the dark will be put into survival mode as well as anyone else, to be harvested. The polarities of power have switched, the more you react, the bigger the slave you are. You are being microchipped from the inside out, your etheric body being the main focus, orbitofrontal, pineal and prefrontal lobe. Think tesla and Einstein, the nukes are the least of your concern where this is going. Close all portals, and gain control of your thoughts, as both light and the ,,dark'' are in the same position here. As many of you know not what you did ,not applying to dark magic only, but will be ,,punished'' for it.

by possessed Thu Dec 05 14:47:40 UTC 2013

it is asked that the comment above be deleted, as the one who posted it is NOT the owner of the computer used. Thank you

by undo Thu Dec 05 14:50:32 UTC 2013

i suck the life out of batteries and your mom

by guest Fri Jan 31 14:50:28 UTC 2014

someone but a person soul in my body and I don't like it how will gat it back again

by zabe Sun Mar 02 03:06:13 UTC 2014

Hey does anyone know how i can steal someones body? I wish to switch with soneone without them knowing

by Jack Fri Mar 28 13:19:23 UTC 2014

just trying to make deals like the devil

by soul stealer Thu Apr 17 00:20:25 UTC 2014

Can soneone please teach me how to possess someones body?

by guest Tue Apr 22 07:25:38 UTC 2014

VISIT soulforgold.tk FOR MORE INFO ON Obtaining WHATEVER YOU THINK IS THE WORTH OF YOUR OWN SOUL!

by guest Tue May 06 15:39:25 UTC 2014

21 is the number of existence along with 3 and 7
Thus 7 into 3= 21
21divided 3=7
Also if you want real power
And I mean old gods and goddesses
Kind of power. The ones that uses demons as followers and servants
Research about Ixora the oldest godand the one who named the blood of god ichor

by guest Sun May 11 18:02:07 UTC 2014

I'm am being attacked 24 7 by a group called the Toltecs. They r trying to steal my soul because I left their group. If anyone knows how I can stop their attacks, please LMK. They use radionics against me too.

by Sally Sun Aug 03 06:10:57 UTC 2014

You must encourage the soul by telling it that you will take it soon. Then you can set a trap by burying the heart of a chicken where they will walk. When they walk on it you can know that the soul is ready. Then you jump the person and cut off their head. The style of cutting is variable, some include the jaw or not, must try to keep it as close as possible to the trunk, makes it easier to clean. You'll then need to keep and treat the head. It's an increadibly powerful magical object and the soul will be bound to it forever (unless it gets buried). Maintainance is a chore. You'll need to feed it at least once a month, and light a fire under it or it will get cold. A cold skull is very very bad!!! The soul that you will own is your slave yes, but he'll still try to kill you if given the chance. There are a few potions that will allow you to see the soul (or ghost more accurately). Be careful if anyone else lives in the house with you because the ghost might try to kill them. They say the most powerful heads are taken from an enemy.

by guest Mon Aug 04 10:18:41 UTC 2014

Brashka loviecrio lashcrowan shacasheo lobricie caskai librisha

by mareth Mon Dec 01 22:11:32 UTC 2014

Hi

by guest Sun Dec 14 20:26:44 UTC 2014

Can anyone give me legit advice on making a pact for wealth. I believe what the bible says so i know it can happen. I hope someone is listening.

by johnny Sun Dec 14 20:30:39 UTC 2014

i have been interested in the craft for years however i have yet to do a simple even though i am very spiritual and have the natural ability to draw energy from the earth not to mention since i was little i have sensed the energy and presence of spirits. the only thing i am currently looking for isnt a soul trap but simply an item known as a soul jar

by marthiusblackblood Wed Dec 17 14:52:58 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Black magic (disambiguation) Forum
Dark magic (disambiguation) Forum
Magic (paranormal) Forum
Magick (Aleister Crowley) Forum
Fiction Forum
Video game Forum
Final Fantasy Forum
Ritual Forum
Satanism Forum
Christianity Forum
Islam Forum
Hinduism Forum
Left-hand path Forum
Morality Forum
Left-Hand Path Forum
Folk magic Forum
The Lord of the Rings Forum
Hobbit Forum
Elf (Middle-earth) Forum
Necromancy Forum
Nigromancy Forum
Maleficium (sorcery) Forum
Magician (fantasy) Forum
Chaos magic Forum
Demonology Forum
Warlock Forum
Gray magic Forum
Witchcraft Forum
Neopaganism Forum
Fire Magick Forum
Ascalapha odorata Forum
Gray witch Forum
White witch Forum
Ya Sang Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.