Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Bais Rajput Forum : bais rajput
See other topics in Bais Rajput Forum

Bais Rajput Forum

Important rules for using Bais Rajput Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: bais rajput
i am bais rajput of faizabad in ashrafpur village

by guest Thu Jan 28 07:13:44 UTC 2010

The Bais Rajput (also known as Bhains Rajput in certain regions), are a very powerful and ancient Rajput clan compromising of the wealthy, warriors, entrepreneurs and Zimindar (land owners).
The Bais Rajput are one of the Chattis Rajkul - 36 Royal Rajput lineages. They were included as Byce Rajputs. a name hardly used now.[1][2] and also a clan of the 108 ancient Dhangar clans.[3][4][5][6][7]

The Bais Rajput have left a strong stamp in South Asian history, paving it with its empires helping the spread of the clan all over the northern half of South Asia. The Bais Rajput can be found pretty much anywhere in parts of north Pakistan and India including many of the most remote parts of Kashmir.

The Bais Rajput are renowned as warriors and the ability to maintain dominion over many of their empires. Their eminent reputation was earned by many of their kings and leaders that ruled over northern India for centuries under empires, kingdoms and ownership of mass land amongst the clan.

by Pushpendra Singh Sat Aug 13 04:36:56 UTC 2011

Please share the information in this forum if anyone has knowledge of BAIS Rajput history.

by Pushpendra Singh Sat Aug 13 04:39:22 UTC 2011

My elders say that Banswada and Bansbarelly was named after the bais rajputs.Rajput Vansawali published by one thakur sahab of Haryana have details of all but book is not available in the
Market, some people have limited copies

by Sunil singh 'Badal' Mon Dec 12 05:09:43 UTC 2011

BAIS Kshatriya vansawali book avilble in raibareli. Very much information of the BAIS Vansaz. Writen by Dr R.N.Singh

by Vinai Pratap Singh Fri Jan 06 06:09:35 UTC 2012

Can I get this book, I want to be purchased

by Jitendra Singh Bais Thu Feb 09 05:46:46 UTC 2012

bais is branch of rajput. bais is also called the baiswar in east m.p.it's a powerful rajput &he got the marrige in other rajput like chaNDEL,BHAGEL,

by VIRENDRA SINGH BAIS Thu Feb 16 11:51:28 UTC 2012

Hi to Yasmeen, u can search basic informations about Baise Rajputs on Viki pedia.Like as. Vanish: Surya. Rashi gotra: Bherdwaj.Kal Gotra :Bhains Pronounced in several as bais,baise,bassi,byce,baisen. vance etc.States : Oudh,Lakhnao,Sialkot,Blongs to Raja Dasrath,Ram, Lukshman, so on.There are 12 main families of baise Rajputs Like as Kot Bahar,Kath,Dondia,Talook Chandi,Pratish,Chandosia,Rawat,Kumbhi,Narwaria,Bhalley Sultan etc.

by guest Sat Mar 31 16:51:09 UTC 2012

Baiswar is Branch of baisrajput

by Shankar singh baiswar pathra Sun Apr 22 03:45:47 UTC 2012

I am a Bais rajput. My forefathers migrated from Eastern UP (Mirzapur) way back in early of 20th century and have now setteled in Gwalior, MP. I want some information on wheteher where is our kuldevi temple and who is our kuldevi. Please share this info if anyone has got.

by Anurag Singh Bais Sat Jun 16 15:15:12 UTC 2012

can anyone share where book on bais vansha is available. Shop's name please.

by Anurag Singh Bais Sat Jun 16 15:21:28 UTC 2012

wish you a happy rakhi to all my brothers

by rahul singh Thu Aug 02 08:19:34 UTC 2012

VILLAGE PATHRA J.P NAGAR MY BIRTH PLACE

by SHANKAR SINGH BAISWAR RANA Fri Aug 10 13:03:12 UTC 2012

VILLAGE PATHRA PUSPENDRA SINGH BAISWAR RANA

by P.S Baiswar Rana Fri Aug 10 13:10:05 UTC 2012

hi i am Devendra Kumar singh from jamshedpur, native at Gaya, Bihar , Village Amarua, we are bais Rajput, gotra Bhardwaj. can any one help me to locate us our origin or vansawali. thanks

by Devendra Kumar Singh Wed Aug 22 06:29:53 UTC 2012

Village Pathra J.P Nagar And near dharmik place maa ganga siddhbaba tample ana shiv mandir aahar bulandshahar .

by Shankar Singh Baiswar Rana PATHRA Thu Aug 23 02:24:13 UTC 2012

which is a mono of bais rajput

by digvijay singh bais Tue Sep 11 17:46:52 UTC 2012

i am bais rajput from sultanpur dirtict are bais and bhale sultani are same

by prashant singh Fri Sep 21 20:41:31 UTC 2012

I am a bais Rajput.Tilokchandi Bais and from BALLI DISTRICT OF UP.Our kuldevta is Hanumanji And kuldevi
Ma Vindhyavasini Devi(Durgaji).our Gotra is Bhardwaj.

by Ram Layak Singh Mon Oct 15 08:38:36 UTC 2012

i m a bais rajput

by santosh kumar singh Tue Nov 20 09:08:56 UTC 2012

hi i am satyam singh bais rajput from village sonbarsh babu gorakhpur up . my forfather was zamindar acording him but I still find about bais . Sowe body told that we are from kasmir. Some told we are from jaipur...some saye we from baiswada pls if some body have knowladge tehn tell me.

by satyam singh Sun Nov 25 15:50:48 UTC 2012

Bais are a very ancient clan & the first Bais Samrat was Raja Harshvardhan who ruled over India. Bais also established their empire in Nepal & Raja Anshuverma was a bais samrat. Bais are Nagvanshi Rajputs. Bais was nto the original name. We were Naagvanshi. After the Bais Samrajya declined the warriors became mercenaries and joined various armies. It was during the Muslim rule (do nto know the exact period) that 2 brother Jai Singh & Nirbhay singh with thier small band of Bais soldiers were travelling along the ganges. The daughters of the Hindu Ruler of present Avadh had gone for Ganga snan near the present Fatehpur in UP. The muslim soldiers attacked them & both Jai Singh & Nirbhay singh with their small band saved their honour & took them to the royal court. The king was so pleased that he offered both his daughters to the 2 brothers. they in turn informed the king that they were merceneries with no place to rule. The King of Avadh gave them 22, which is pronounced as baa ees in hindi, parganas in dowry & hence the name BAIS. The 22 parganas cover areas of Lucknow, Unnao & Raebareli districts & is referred to as Baiswara. There is even a railway station on the Kanpur to Raibareli line called BAISWARA. This area is referred to as the core BAISWARA. The seat of Baiswara is at Sidhauli which is at the border of Lucknow, Unnao & Raebareli districts on the Mohanlalganj Maurawan road. Regarding - Tilochandi & Bhaley sultani - well they are not the same. tilokchandi Bais are descendants of the Rajput Queen of Raja Tilokchand. Bahely sultani are descendants of his consort who was a lohar. similarily there are Kath Baisa who again are descendents of another consort who was a badhai. There is a very long tale of how & why he had these consorts & how they all managed to establish their principlities. Regarding Kul Devis - Bais is a very ancient clan and Bais Rajupts are spread over from Kashmir to Bihar. Over time they have started worshipping Gods & Goddesses as per their local preferences. Pls do not confuse the history of Bais Rajputs with the modern history of Rajasthan. Rajasthan only had principlities never pan India empires like those of Raja Harshvardhan. Theirs is a very modern history hence each clan be it Rathore, Hada, Bhati, Shekhawat, Sisodia have their Kul Devis. Our history dates back to times when Rajasthan did not even exist.

by Shivpal Singh Fri Nov 30 11:41:45 UTC 2012

i am Bais Rajpoot

by gaurav Wed Dec 19 06:27:11 UTC 2012

iam bais rajput

by guest Wed Dec 19 07:51:33 UTC 2012

iam bais rajput

by guest Wed Dec 19 07:51:35 UTC 2012

i am bais rajput

by ratnakar singh bais Wed Dec 19 07:52:21 UTC 2012

Hi brothers,

from where i can purchase this book

BAIS Vansaz. Writen by Dr R.N.Singh

pls update name and number of publisher

Regards
P S Bais
098931 67191

by P s bais Mon Jan 14 13:04:13 UTC 2013

proud to be a bais rajput from daulat pur village in bewar mainpuri u.p my forfathers were landlords

by sumit pratap singh Thu Mar 07 06:10:49 UTC 2013

DEAR FRINDS DONT WORRY I M VIRAT VIKRAM SINGH FROM AZAMGARH A BAIS RAJPOOT , I HAVE FULL KASHTRIYA VANSHA WALI OF ALL KASHTRIYA VANSH, IF U WANT THIS SO PLS CONTECT ON MY CELL NO 08573973497 , I LEAVE IN VARANASI U.P

by VIRAT VIKRAM SINGH Sun Mar 10 14:01:42 UTC 2013

Mr.Shivpal Singh we r not nagvanshi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we r suryavanshi........

by vineet singh Tue Mar 12 22:40:32 UTC 2013

sorry,mr.shivpalsinghji,
i also want to tell all bais faculty that we are not a naagvanshi we are suryawanshi.
i will conect very soon with the history
Thanks

by guest Sat Mar 23 15:59:52 UTC 2013

mr.shivpal singh
we r not nagwanshi we r Suryavanshi
I will prove u very soon
i belong to Riyasat Rarajamau Estate

by Hemant Singh Bais Sat Mar 23 16:02:10 UTC 2013

I am from uk I want more history on bains rujputs I am my self Rajput bais and need more info thanks and that book some one wrote is it aviable in india

by raja naveed Wed Apr 10 19:29:59 UTC 2013

sorry its me again raja naveed need history of bains and any books aviable to khoobsurat@supanetcom

by guest Wed Apr 10 19:38:41 UTC 2013

khama ghani to all my bais brothers i am swadeep singh bais from madhya pradesh ,i am also belong to berasiya estate under bhopal state at a time of independence.but now i think there is only 1 royal family of kasmanda rajya or kasmanda palace in mussori belong to bais rajput . hi nirbhey u told that u also belong to estate pls tell me where it is and i also want to know more detail about bais rajput ,our raow bhaat tell that maa annapurna is our kul devi.. i dont know what is true

by guest Mon Apr 15 10:11:54 UTC 2013

namaskar, i am a bais rajput ,and belong to village barwa ps lakhaura distt E. champaran bihar.ours is a very reputed family my father was a renowned educationist and freedonm fighter.bais rajputs have a glorious past.we should strive to regain our lost glory

by Dr U.k. Singh,subharti university meerut Mon Apr 22 10:02:18 UTC 2013

namaskar, i am a bais rajput ,and belong to village barwa ps lakhaura distt E. champaran bihar.ours is a very reputed family my father was a renowned educationist and freedonm fighter.bais rajputs have a glorious past.we should strive to regain our lost glory

by Dr U.k. Singh,subharti university meerut Mon Apr 22 10:02:19 UTC 2013

by Dr U.k. Singh,subharti university meerut Mon Apr 22 10:02:19 UTC 2013

by H Thu Apr 25 12:27:48 UTC 2013

Hi friends i'm bais rajput from village "ARAK (purab tola)" dist. Buxar,Bihar-802111. I want to use this forum for betterment and as knowledesharing for our clan. Pl provide me our vanshawali

by santosh singh Sat May 04 17:45:40 UTC 2013

Hello I am bais Rajput Belongs to Mehnajpur , District Azamgarh. If any one have the details of bais Rajput please mail me.

by Dr. Prafull Singh. Fri May 10 09:19:17 UTC 2013

jai shree ram,I AM UMESHSINGH BAIS FROM NANDED MAHARASHTRA.I READ ALL THE COMMENTS OF THIS SITE AND I VERY MUCH APPRITIATE TO THE UNITY OF BAIS RAJPUTS.

by UMESHSINGH BAIS Sun Jun 09 14:57:34 UTC 2013

one question .
Bais rajput originated from rajasthan or not ?

by guest Wed Jun 19 17:13:58 UTC 2013

bais rajput have originated from sialkot currently in pakistan .fort of king shalivahan is also present there.

by sushil kumar singh trilokchandi bais Fri Jun 21 07:28:21 UTC 2013

Hi i am Mehboob I am a Muslim baise rajput from Mirpur Kashmir there is a large population of baise rajputs in Mirpur azad Kashmir and a large number of baise rajputs live in england who are all muslims

by Mehboob Tue Jun 25 22:37:28 UTC 2013

Need to hear from baise rajputs muslims families for cast marriage of my sons from kashmir

by guest Tue Jun 25 22:39:57 UTC 2013

Need to hear from baise rajputs muslims families for cast marriage of my sons from kashmir

by guest Tue Jun 25 22:39:57 UTC 2013

Too many different stories could some body tell the real source and positive history of bais rajput. I have to some more information.

by Mahmood Thu Jun 27 17:51:25 UTC 2013

hi im vinay singh i need bais rajput bansawli give me suggest me internet side

by vinay singh Wed Jul 03 07:24:07 UTC 2013

Hi, I am from Patna district of Bihar. My village consist of only Bais Rajputs, Bhardwaj Gotra. It has about 1500 houses all are from one Pitambar Singh migrated either from any where like rajasthan or other places. detail history not known.

by Akhilesh Singh Thu Jul 18 11:45:44 UTC 2013

Bais Kshatriya: Gothra - Bhardwaj. Kuldevi - Kalika. Ved - Yajurved. Isht Dev - Shivji. First king from this vansha was Harshawardhan. Other kings are Trilokchand, Vikramchand, Kartikchand, Ramchandra, Adharchandra, Narwardhan, Rajyawardhan etc. States - Baiswada, Pratishthanpur etc. Branches - Trilokchandi, Kotbahar, Rawat, Pratishthanpuri, Dodiya, Chandosiya, Kumbhi, Narwariya etc. Being originated from Baiswada they are called Bais.

by Ajay Singh Trilok Chandi Mon Jul 29 10:50:52 UTC 2013

Vansh Suryavanshi
Descended from: Rishi Gotra: Bharadwaj
Branches: Divided into 360 sub-divisions of which the most important are: Tilokchandi: (Rao, Raja, Sainbaisi, Naihastha, Chotbhaiya, Gudaraha, Madhour), Kath Bais, Tilsari, Chak Bais, Nanwag, Bach, Parsariya, Bijhonia, Bhetkariya, Gargbansi
Ruled in Oudh, Mangi Pattan, Dekhan, Lucknow, Kashmir (All), Shalikot (Sialkot), Harsha's Empire, Tanda, Malwa, Nahrwala, Mahrat, Dakhin, Birar, Bengal, Kasmanda, Sitapur district, Orissa
Princely states: Oudh
Lucknow
Shalikot (Sialkot)
Surnames: Bhains, Bais, Baniya, Basade, Baruliya, Badhelia, Basade, Kataha, Rao, Khathabains, Tilokchandi

by Ajay Singh Trilok Chandi - 8601876300 Mon Jul 29 10:54:20 UTC 2013

Is some one has any knowldege about Bhats of Baise rajputs blongs to julandher DISTT OF EAST PUNJAB

by guest Sun Aug 11 03:54:11 UTC 2013

Bais Kshatriya:
Gothra - Bhardwaj.
Kuldevi - Kalika.
Ved - Yajurved.
Isht Dev - Shivji.
First king from this vansha was Harshawardhan. Other kings are Trilokchand, Vikramchand, Kartikchand, Ramchandra, Adharchandra, Narwardhan, Rajyawardhan etc.
States - Baiswada, Pratishthanpur etc.
Branches - Trilokchandi, Kotbahar, Rawat, Pratishthanpuri, Dodiya, Chandosiya, Kumbhi, Narwariya etc. Being originated from Baiswada they are called Bais.

by Rama Kant Singh - Delhi NCR Mon Aug 12 08:55:02 UTC 2013

The Bais Rajput, (also known as Bhains Rajput in certain regions), are a powerful and ancient Rajput clan composed of the wealthy, warriors, entrepreneurs, and zamindar (land owners). The Bais claim descent from Lakshmana, brother of Rama. The Bais Rajput are renowned as warriors with the ability to maintain dominion over their empires. Their reputation was earned by their kings and landowners that ruled over northern India for and held vast tracts of land for the clan. Princely states of the Bais were Oudh, Lucknow, and Sialkot.

by Rama Kant Singh - Delhi NCR Mon Aug 12 08:58:47 UTC 2013

The Bais Rajput, (also known as Bhains Rajput in certain regions), are a powerful and ancient Rajput clan composed of the wealthy, warriors, entrepreneurs, and zamindar (land owners). The Bais claim descent from Lakshmana, brother of Rama. The Bais Rajput are renowned as warriors with the ability to maintain dominion over their empires. Their reputation was earned by their kings and landowners that ruled over northern India for and held vast tracts of land for the clan. Princely states of the Bais were Oudh, Lucknow, and Sialkot.

by guest Mon Aug 12 08:59:25 UTC 2013

MY SELF SHANKER PD SINGH IS BAIS RAJPUT PERMANANT RESIDENT OF BARAHGAWAN REGION[WE ARE IN 22 VILLAGE]MY VILLAGE IS HARPUR HANDER P.O SAMPAT CHAK P.S GAURI CHAK PATNA. MY VILLAGE IS 13 K.M SOUTH OF PATNA RAILWAY STATION.FOR ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT ON FACEBOOK SHANKER PD SINGH.AAJ HAMARE KULSIROMANI MAJOR DHAYANCHAND JI PUNYA THEETH HAI.AAYE UNHE SADHARANJAL DE AWM UNHE "BHART RATNA KE LIYE DEMAND KARE..............SP SINGH 29.8.2013

by SP SINGH Thu Aug 29 08:20:45 UTC 2013

From where i can get the book Baise khashtria wanswali in Ahmedabad
thanks

by guest Sun Sep 01 17:36:04 UTC 2013

Im bains rajput from azaad kashmir

by Umar khan Sun Sep 08 01:35:25 UTC 2013

I m bais rajput from nayagaon in satna diist. M.p.

by gaurav singh bais Thu Sep 12 18:40:17 UTC 2013

I m bais rajut from ukhaha (nayagaon,jaitwara) in satna m.p.

by gaurav singh bais Thu Sep 12 18:45:46 UTC 2013

Which are the famous rajput riyasate ?
Raja sahib Manda ? what about them?

by daughter -in-law in Bais family which migrated from Unnao, and settled in UP, Dharampur Tappa Bais. Mon Oct 07 03:02:08 UTC 2013

some say our Gotra is Bharadwaj and some books tell it to be Shandilya.
which one is correct?

by guest Mon Oct 07 03:03:52 UTC 2013

I am Manish Singh living in Mumbai origanaly from Azamgarh I have some information Bais Rajput.
VANSAVALI OF BAIS CLAIN
1) SHAKAI SHALIWAHAN (A.D 78)
2) SUNDER BHAN
3) BADER BHAN
4) SURAT BHAN
5) KARAN BHAN
6) UDAY BHAN
7) JAGJI BHAN
8) RAJDEV BHAN
9) SHANKAR DEV
10) ASHWINI KUMAR
11) KHOK KUMAR
12) TRILOK CHANDRA
13) VIKRAM CHANDRA
14) KARTIK CHANDRA
15) RAM CHANDRA
16) ADHAR CHANDRA
17) KALYAN CHANDRA
18) BHIM CHANDRA
19) LOHA CHANDRA
20) BHAGWAN RAI
21) ABHAY CHANDRA (FIRST)
22) GUMAN DEV
23) REVAT SHAH
24) SAR SHAH
25) BISHOMAD SHAH
26) PRATAP SHAH
27) JAGAT SINGH(RATAN SHAH)
28) PARIMAL DEV
29) MAAL DEV
30) PURAN DEV
31) JAI SINGH RAI
32) HINDUPAT RAI
33) PRATAP SHAH
34) RUDHRA SHAH
35) RATAN SHAH
36) KRIPAL SHAH
37) VIKRAMA JEET
38) SANTOSH RAI
39) CHHTRAPATI RAI
40) GANESH RAI
41) ABHAY CHANDRA(Founder Of Baiswada)shaka1120
42) KAARAN RAI
43) JAGAT RAI
44) SHUDAA RAI
45) GHATAM DEV
46) JUJUNA DEV
47) BIRBAL
48) RAITARA
49) RAJA SANTA or SATAN DEV
50) RAJA TRILOK CHANDRA(SECOND)
51) PRITHVI CHANDRA-VIDOR DEV-HAR DEV- VASAHAT DEV
52) KARAN RAI(In Shaka1400 Baiswada goes to rulers in Delhi)
53) AJAY CHANDRA
54) DEVRAI(Rao Gharana)
55) RAO BHARAODAS
56) RAO TARACHADRA
57) DALPATI RAI(Shaka1466 or AD1544)
58) HATH DEV
59) KAANHA DEV(In Belha since 1575 to 1612)
60) PRAN KUNWAR(In Belha since 1613 to 1675)
61) DEDHOR KUNWAR(In Belha since 1650 to 1705)
62) BABA DEVNATH RAO & VEERNATH(1680)
63) KHADAGSE RAO(1702)
I have the details after Raja Khadagse Rao till date but can not share bcos from thier its my lineage which i can't share but this for sure every Bais Rajput is origanted from above lienage.
Jai Bhawani...Har Har Mahadev.

by guest Wed Oct 16 13:57:54 UTC 2013

h near Lucknow and my village Rawatpur is not too far from the current place of gr8 fame daundiyakheda
i guys im a Bais Rajput too and am proud to be the one.i m from Raebareli

by vijay kumar singh Sat Oct 19 17:02:26 UTC 2013

Hi Friends I m Bais Rajput From Village - Mathbanwari , P.O. - Bathna , Distt. E. Champaran ( Motihari ) Bihar ,

I m Very Proud - "Bais Rajput" means "one who occupies the soil", meaning owners of land. that is called Bais

by D. K. Singh Bais - Fri Nov 01 13:09:42 UTC 2013

Proud to b bais rajput

by veer Tue Nov 05 06:06:40 UTC 2013

I am a Tilok Chandi Bais and come from Nabha State, where my ancestors moved from Baiswara, when a prince got married and a community of Bais Rajputs moved along with the bride, who were settled in villages Gobindpura and Jassomajra (both in Nabha State and close by to Nabha). This happened sometimes in early 18th century (1700's). My ancestors were close to the ruler of Nabha and were Zamindaars. My great-grand father died fighting in a local battle and my great-gran mother committed SATI in 1828. We have a Samadh for them on my land in Nabha and from then we have been known as SATIWALE TILOKCHANDI BAIS. My father Thakur Kanwar Singh was known for his philanthropy. I moved to United States in early 60's to study where my brother Achhar Singh Bais also came to study in 50's. Now I am from a family of physicians, my wife Pammi Thakur Bais ( From Tomar Family), my son Rajeev K. Bais are sub specialists in Infectious Diseases and my daughter , Rajney Monica Bais is an Internist. We have been pioneers in starting Mobile Clinics to deliver medical care to families living in rural areas around Nabha in late 90's and later opened a HIV-AIDS Clinic in Civil Hospital in Nabha. We are very proud of our heritage and soon we plan to visit BAISWARA. Our gotra is Bhardwaj. My father used to tell us stories about that Bais's, whose emblem is a snake, would never kill a snake, even cobra and snake will never cause any harm to a Bais Rajput. In late 70s we founded RAJPUT ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA (RANA) in New Jersey, of which I was a President once. I would like someone to compile a directory of all Bais Rajputs and wouldn't mind assisting in this venture. Dr. Daljit Singh Bais (Tel: 732-398-1800).

by Dr. Daljit Singh Bais Fri Nov 15 00:42:56 UTC 2013

bais is goodrajput

by arun singh Fri Nov 29 11:05:03 UTC 2013

bais or wais which one correct

by Aakash Singh Fri Dec 13 11:28:00 UTC 2013

Just would like to update the profile of my dear brother, Achhar Singh Bais. Married to Jaswant and both are blessed with three daughters, Kamaljit, Raman and Anita; and two sons Paramjit and Sanjiv. Sanjiv is the youngest, who is a very renowned surgeon having his own practice in Toledo, Ohio. Sanjiv is a graduate of Univ of Penn School of Medicine and is Board Certified. Married to Madhu and blessed with yow boys, Navdeep and Rahul. Kamaljit is married to Paramjit Singh, al attorney, live in San Francisco, CA and blessed with two daughters Simmi and Jupjeet, who are physicians and married to physicians. Paramjit is married to Anjali, live in Edison, NJ and blessed with one boy, Nishant, a physician and a daughter Ronica, a medical student. Raman, a psychologist and is married to Vipin, a flourishing CPA in Detroit, MI; blessed with a son Shawn and daughter Sheena, who are medical students. Lastly, Anita, Director, Finance with MTA and married to Paritosh, a renowned Architect; live in Colonia and blessed with a son named Hetal, a High School Student at St. Joseph's in Edison, NJ.

by guest Wed Dec 25 19:05:54 UTC 2013

Hi I am bains rajpoot where can I get the book

by None Fri Jan 03 19:21:02 UTC 2014

We are Muslim bains rajpoot I wonder where my ancestors started from in India god bless them

by guest Fri Jan 03 19:21:48 UTC 2014

Bewar . Mainpuri. UP

by Arvind singh Bais Sun Jan 05 04:09:06 UTC 2014

I am bais rajput …………gotra , bhardwaj kul devi ma kalika, est dev shiv hai bais rajput is good …… ghazipur. UP

by jitendra singh (raja) Fri Jan 10 17:54:25 UTC 2014

DR.BAIS ARVIND SINGH ,BHARDWAJ GOTRA TRILOKCHANDI BAIS .LALGANJBAISWARA

by LALA Sat Feb 08 17:14:12 UTC 2014

DR.BAIS ARVIND SINGH BHARDWAJ GOTRA TRILOK CHANDI BAIS LALGANJ BAISWARA

by guest Sat Feb 08 17:15:20 UTC 2014

its really heartening and reassuring to know about bais rajput, i am a bais rajput , i am an officer in indian army, my grandfather always told me that we hailed from a zamindar family and we had huge chunks of lands, so i was always a bit curious about our history and this thread follows that lead....so i am proud to be a bais rajput and good to know that we are doing well

by samar singh bais Fri Feb 14 12:43:02 UTC 2014

Who are bais rajput?

by guest Tue Feb 18 02:42:21 UTC 2014

Caste causes problems. But have to say im also from bais rajput clans, never knew what it meant . Im a muslim.

by guest Tue Feb 18 02:45:26 UTC 2014

I am bais rajput village nunji nunja teh..sihora jabalpur mp

by shashank singh bais Wed Feb 19 11:39:51 UTC 2014

I am Ravindrasingh Shivnarayansingh Bais(Pardeshi).I am Tilokchandi bais, Bhardwaj gotra. I am working as Executive Engineer, Public Works Department ( East ) Division, Nashik, Maharashtra. our forefathers migrated from Daudhia Kheda , Oudh , U P long back after 1857 battle with British at a place Nagardeola, dist Jalgaon, Maharashtra for protection of Maratha Sardar Pawar. there at Nagardeola we have Bais, Tomar, Sengar, Gahlot, Bisen, Chauhan, Tanwar etc calns of nearly 250 to 350 families of rajputs. We have relations in Bais,Chauhan, Bisen, Tomar, Sengar, Bghel,Janwar, Gahlot,Gautam, Gaur,Chandel,Shekhawat,Kachawah,Sikarwar,Rathor,Dikhit,etc calns of rajputs.I wish all rajputs should be united and there must be a list of all rajputs in the world with detailed information at one place. I have a stong desire to do this.

by guest Sun Mar 09 12:50:33 UTC 2014

I am a Bainse Rajput originally from Mirpur in Azad Kashmir and there is large Bainse Rajput population residing in Mirpur district and we are all Muslims.

I am in a process of compiling a book on Bainse Rajput clan population, residence locations anywhere in Azad Kasmir or Pakistan.

I would welcome anyone with information please contact me, although i am aware of Baise Communities in Mirpur district towns of Islamgarh, Kalyal Baisi, Ibrahimabad, Potha Baisi, Kakra Town, Khalkabad and in Dadyal. Size able Bainse Rajputs also reside in Kotli district and Samani areas. As well as very large Baise Rajputs now residing in UK. I am also aware of Baise Village of Orangabad in Sarai Alamgir as well as couple of large villages in Gujar Khan but i am interested in other Bainse Rajputs residing in;

Fasilabad
Multan
Pindi
Mandra
or any other parts of Kashmir or in Pakistan please drop me either information or contact details.

by Masood Raja Tue Mar 25 00:35:20 UTC 2014

there is a book avialable in banaras hindu university regarding the bais lineage starting from raja trilok chand rai as a survey was held near about 16 yrs ago by a professor(dont know exact name but he too was a bais kshatriya. you can find your ancestors there.... pleased to share this info... i m mayank pratap singh(thakur builders,delhi) from lalganj,azamgarh and my ancestors are ramdhari singh-phool chand rai bahadur singh-raja trilok chand rai

by mayank pratap singh Sun Apr 13 00:02:11 UTC 2014

plz tell me anybody about rans in india or jammu and kashmir

by M IQbal azad kashmir,Pakistan Thu Apr 24 12:30:55 UTC 2014

hi guys can you tell me if baiswar in up who come in sc are same as bais rajput??

by sagar singh bais Tue May 13 18:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi guys. I'm a muslim bais rajpoot from the uk. I originate from azaad kashmir. I have spoken to many people in the past about muslim bais in azaad kashmir as in how we got here. The answer is our 6 great ancestor brothers and their only sister were basically blind folded and chucked here by then the mogul empire. The reason for this was our ancestors challenged the rulers and apparently committed atrocities. They were originally Hindus or Sikhs before converting to Islam. They were dumped in what is now kakra town near mirpur along with one massali servant. That's why there is a large massali community in azaad kashmir. One day whilst the brothers were away trying to make a living the local rajpoots kidnapped their sister and forcibly married her. On hearing this our ancestors took their girls and married them but bought their sister back. One brother moved towards dadyal, the other samaani, kakra, bainsi and occupied all the local rajpoots land. etc that's why we are spread out. Today we are spread across the globe the whole of Bradford derby Nottingham Sheffield Bedford Luton London Manchester is full of bais.

Yes we do wear top noch
We eat the best
We own businesses
We hold top positions
Proud to be a bais

by guest Mon May 19 22:09:19 UTC 2014

What I really want to establish is that where in India are we from? I want to meet my brothers I matter what religion they are

by guest Mon May 19 22:12:11 UTC 2014

Hi im Rahulsinh G Bes...from mumbai..

by Rahulsinh Fri Jun 06 16:42:32 UTC 2014

Hi I am aditya Singh bais from bulandshaher dist up ... So nice to see u all

by aditya Singh Sat Jul 05 17:25:42 UTC 2014

Dear All Respected Bais Brothers,

Please visit following website

wakeuprajput

then search for bais rajput

This will provide you all information on our family and honors

our tradition custom etc

what is important is to keep the same quality of value and respect ,despite of modern changes of indiscipline and praise of new history of some caste.

We have been from the very deep from history ,so just pray to MAA KALI and SHIV JI to bless our kul & Bhardwaj Gotra

P S Bais
psb23@rediffmail

by P S Bais www.wakeuprajput.orgion_bais.php Fri Jul 11 17:11:40 UTC 2014

I am the king of rajput bais

by kshamender singh Mon Jul 14 11:29:11 UTC 2014

Friends glad to know that much about our race.
some sources say that bais means owner of land
but that 22 pargana story is amazing.shiv & kali are our deities and we dont kill snakes that i know for sure.GAUTMI PUTRA SHATKARNI was he a bais
satwahan were they bais

by sameer Mon Jul 14 20:13:38 UTC 2014

i am a bais thakur from baiswara ... (unnao,U.P.)

by uddayan pratap singh Sat Aug 02 08:01:31 UTC 2014

Bhushan pratap singh trilokchandi bais livining rewa mp

by Bhushan pratap singh bais 8889661884 Tue Aug 05 16:50:10 UTC 2014

Bhushan pratap singh trilokchandi bais living rewa mp

by Bhushan pratap singh bais 8889661884 Tue Aug 05 16:50:34 UTC 2014

I am also a bais rajput and lives in aligarh.

by Dr. Sharat raj singh Wed Aug 06 09:06:43 UTC 2014

I AM THAKUR KRISHNA BIHARI SINGH BAIS LIVE IN LODIPURb NiWADa Distt. HAMiRPUR Uttar prades my mob no 08858964091 kisi ko bhi Apne Bais Kshatriya ke bare me puri jankari leni ho to hamse contrect kare by phone .Thaiks

by Krishna singh Bais Fri Aug 08 16:37:32 UTC 2014

Bais kshatriya is suryavansi kshatriya. Raja Dasrath ke putrya sree Lakshaman ji ke putrya sree Angad ji se bais kshatriyo ki Uttpatti hui hai. Bais kshatriyo ke 1king of sree Harsh vardhan' his Ampayar is All India . I am trilok chandi bais. Hamare porvaj is lived in Dondiyakheda estet.jo kipura ka pura bais vara kshetrya hai. Hamri kudevi maa kalika or kuldevta devo ke dev Mahadev gotrya Bhardvaj hamara ved hai yajurved. Baki jankari by phone se de sakte hai .ok bye krishna bihari singh bais

by Thakur Krishna Singh Fri Aug 08 17:04:47 UTC 2014

baiswar in east mp are not bais rajputs they are non rajputs and a different cast

by guest Tue Aug 26 18:34:45 UTC 2014

Kunwar Pankaj Vijay Singh Thakur(Bais) Vill. Tinonya Post. Sannodh Teh. Dewas Dis. Dewas M.P. Mob. 09425051549

by guest Wed Aug 27 04:58:21 UTC 2014

Im also wains.im from pakistan.im from tehsil shuja abad dist multan.here bais is pronounced as wains
.Large no of wains are living in shujabad and multan.here are many villages in tehsil shujabad,wains,rukan hatti,marah,agarkhani,gardezpur and nawan sher and in district multan jhook wains arliand jkook wains warli.some chaks in basti malook multan and in ahmed pur east bhinda wains .in tehsil jatoi dist muzfarghar union council wains.bahwalnagar district nazim was also wains,naming Ali akbar wains and his son abdullah wains was MPA.in shujabad wains are educated,here are doctors ,lawyers,enginers ,im also lecturer in govt college,my wife is also a lecturer in chemistry.

by Asif wains Wed Aug 27 15:27:50 UTC 2014

Im also wains.im from pakistan.im from tehsil shuja abad dist multan.here bais is pronounced as wains
.Large no of wains are living in shujabad and multan.here are many villages in tehsil shujabad,wains,rukan hatti,marah,agarkhani,gardezpur and nawan sher and in district multan jhook wains arliand jkook wains warli.some chaks in basti malook multan and in ahmed pur east bhinda wains .in tehsil jatoi dist muzfarghar union council wains.bahwalnagar district nazim was also wains,naming Ali akbar wains and his son abdullah wains was MPA.in shujabad wains are educated,here are doctors ,lawyers,enginers ,im also lecturer in govt college,my wife is also a lecturer in chemistry.

by Asif wains Wed Aug 27 15:27:51 UTC 2014

by Asif wains 03006380836 Wed Aug 27 15:39:53 UTC 2014

by Asif wains 03006380836 Wed Aug 27 15:39:55 UTC 2014

I am sumit bais from district. Bulandshahr ,village bhadora near khanpur. Aditya Bhai tumara gaon Katha he Bulandshar me or phle mje lgta tha ki bais rajput ki population kitni kam he or kitne kam gaon he PR ab pta chl RHA he ki bais rajput kashmir Punjab utterpardesh Bihar madhyapardesh Maharashtra tk me phele huye he jankr acha LGA kyuki hamare district Bulandshar ghaziabad merrut Aligarh or noida me bais rajputo k gaon kaafi kam he compare dusre thakuro k like 84 gaon tomer 60 gaon sisodia 60 gaon gahlot 84 gaon gaur(jadoliya) or Bhati k to pta nhi kitne gaon he ginti hi nhi or raghav jadaun or Solanki b bhare PDE he

by sumit bais Wed Sep 10 06:46:18 UTC 2014

Or me to bus ye chahta hu ki rajput kahi b rhe unity me rhe chahe bo kisi b state ka kyu na ho ya kisi b gotra ka bus rajput hona chahiye aj jaat or gujar b hmse aage nikal rhe he bus unity k Karan to plz be unite ek sat aaiye apna ek manch banaiye jaha hm community ka bhla kr ske aage bda ske or ek dusre k liye khade ho ske kyuki is reservation ne waise hi hm logo itna nuksaan kia he hamare liye jobs nhi he chances nhi he .political aawaj nhi he hamari koi jabki gujar ya jaato ko favour krne k liye unke political representative to he or hamare rajput politician unki to aap bat hi na kare digvijay singh Ji amar singh rajnath singh manish sisodia shivrajsingh Chauhan anurag thakur rajyvardhan Singh rathor or pta nhi kitne PR koi b election ya kabi b hamari ya hamare development ki baat nhi krta to plz unite hoiye or apnea representative banaiye ye khud apni community ka favour kariye jaha ho sake school collage job residential ya road PR ya marriage ya business hr jagah jaha ho sake

by sumit bais Wed Sep 10 07:00:43 UTC 2014

Asif Wains are you a Wains Rajput?

by Masood Raja Wed Sep 17 23:08:13 UTC 2014

We are useless caste. Even mochi massali the milkmen the pakora man has taken over us. We just like to chill and enjoy women. An I right guys?

by guest Mon Sep 29 22:33:12 UTC 2014

We have spread around the world. I saw one bains with a Spanish woman the other day and I laughed my head off!! Go on bains go for it

by guest Mon Sep 29 22:35:51 UTC 2014

Sumit bhai aapka comment pada buhut hi achchha laga pl. rajputo ko jodne ke liye ek achchha sa plan banaiye hum sab aapke ssath hai.

by Mukesh Singh Bais Wed Oct 01 09:17:48 UTC 2014

I am vikas Kumar Singh bais kshatriya,there is 36 clans of Kshatriya in which 12 are super royal clans ,we basis come one of the super royal clan,bais rajput are the clan of second son of lord Rama kusha who got married with nagkanya basis rajput are from them,lord kusha had very good friendship with nagavansha,that's why bais rajput don't kill snake.,lord kusha had govrn the northern part of india to rule ,thats why lots of bais founf in jammu kashmir ,pakistan ,Afghanistan etc . lot more bais of pakistan & Afhhsnistan conveted to muslim,Raja harshavardhana ruled over the
India .At the time of harshavardhana lots of bais changed to Buddha dharma & migrated to china.Basis rajput are very powerful in their martial art,& their ruling skill,we are always on very good position from beginning.great hockey player major Dhyanchand was bais rajput,now day Rajnath singh home minister of India is bais rajput.

by vikas Kumar singh from kooban Azamgarh ,village (Tilakhara) Fri Oct 03 16:25:46 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Rajput Forum
Dhangar Forum
Pakistan Forum
India Forum
Kashmir Forum
IPA Forum
Sanskrit Forum
Hindi Forum
Urdu Forum
English Language Forum
South Asia Forum
Oudh Forum
Harshavardhana Forum
Punjab region Forum
British people Forum
Bhais Rajput Forum
Bhains Rajput Forum
Bhainse Rajput Forum
Bains Rajput Forum
Bens Rajput Forum
Bhens Rajput Forum
Bhense Rajput Forum
Baise Rajput Forum
Bes Rajput Forum
Bayas Rajput Forum
Suryavanshi Forum
Hindu Forum
Gautamiputra Satakarni Forum
Shalivahana Forum
Sialkot Forum
Ujjain Forum
Saka Forum
Nomads Forum
Gujarat Forum
Christian Forum
Lakshman Forum
Sri Rama Forum
Kshatriyas Forum
Hill States Forum
Azad Kashmir Forum
Doab Forum
Ganga Forum
Yamuna Forum
Bihar Forum
Maharashtra Forum
Ain-i-Akbari Forum
List of Dhangar clans in India Forum
Bais Forum
Bhains Forum
Bharadwaj Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.