Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Birching Forum : Seeking those interested in Birching
See other topics in Birching Forum

Birching Forum

Important rules for using Birching Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Seeking those interested in Birching
I was birched as a boy.

james

by james Wed Dec 22 21:07:38 UTC 2010

I was also birched as a teenager, would like to hear from others ib the uk.

by guest Sat Apr 09 21:30:19 UTC 2011

Did anyone else get birched a a youth? Would like to swap stories with you.

by Jimbob Sun Apr 10 17:18:17 UTC 2011

OK,OK.TIME TO GET REAL AGAIN I SEE.

Birching,as a school punishment,went out over a century ago and was replaced by the cane.
So,just how bloody old ARE you Guys?!!!

by The Apache Kid Tue Apr 26 19:02:46 UTC 2011

Can you guys post your experiences about birching here?
I think birching was used as a judicial punishment in several parts of Britain until fairly recently.

by guest Wed Apr 27 13:02:33 UTC 2011

FURTHER TO THE ABOVE.

There is a video on YOUTUBE called the Monicled Mutineer that has a very realistic birching scene of a boy being strapped down across a birching table and given six vicious strokes in a police cell.
Birching was also an old Naval punishment were boys were made to 'kiss the gunners daughter',that's to say that they were strapped down over a cannon and often flogged mercilessly recieving a good thirty or more lashes while the rest of the ships crew looked on.
Apparantly the flogging would stop after every ten strokes while the boy was given a drink of water then seen through to the finish.If on an occasion that a boy should pass out-as they voften did-he would be revived,rested for a short while then flogged to the finish.
Again,later,the birch was replaced with a'Naval Issue' rattan cane, a supply of which was kept at every Dockyard.

by The Apache Kid Wed Apr 27 21:34:01 UTC 2011

DOMESTIC BIRCHING.

Birching was commonly used by way of Parental discipline in many of the upper class households.
While younger children were normaly spanked over iether parents knee and traditionaly across the bare bottom,birching was reserved for older children and teenagers in particular.
Such a punishment was generaly left to the house Governess although on occassiion and in her abscence,the childs mother-with the aid of servants-would carry out the warranted birching.

For this a supply of domestic birches would be kept in the household--a birch when used properly and often only has a short life and will disintergrate when used with force which it has to be if at all it is to be effective.
Generaly speakink, all birchings would be carried out in private--a childs bedroom maybe,the Maters study or even outside in the stables.

In those early days ANY domestic punishment was dealt out in the severest manner and birching,as painful as it was,was of no exception.

Always laid with force over the bare bottom a good dozen lashes was'nt uncommen and would leave heavy lacerations and criss crossed weals that would be a good reminder for a week or more.

These remember were the days when both corporal punishment and parental discipline was of the highest severity.

by guest Wed May 11 17:12:35 UTC 2011

BIRCH V THE CANE

A certain ammout of controvesity surrounds this oft asked question and any conclusion can only be authenticaly arrived as if indeed that you have iether experienced both or know of someone who has.
Of course since birching as a disciplinary measure of severe Corporal Punishment was outmoded many,many years ago I would'nt think that there is the remotest chance of meeting anybody that could claim to have both forms of correction and not moreso-the birch.
Therefore any comparrison that there might be would favourably be recorded in written accounts that were preferably written around the time when the birching of miscreants was an every day occurrence.
Howaever,I have read of various,and,Iwould assume,reliable ancedotes from the past,that schoolboys-at Eaton for example-feared the sting of the cane far more than they ever did the lash of the birch.
So at best you can only draw your own conclusions from this-but the cane...well I DO know for a fact just what those old Eatonian boys were saying...

by guest Fri May 13 13:10:19 UTC 2011

If the birch is indeed used to-day it would only be used on Fetish Sites where the severity of course would be nowhere near that of a propper school birching as administered a century or so age in British Pupblic Schools.
Having said that,apparantly many Russion Women get well paid for taking a real birching and,indeed,a real caning for Russion made Fetish Sites which can be viewed on the Internet.
Given with genuine severity equal to that of what an 18tnth centuray Public School boy would have been subjected to,this is about as real as you could hope to expect.
There was apparantly-but since removed-an actual school caning filmed and shown on YOUTUBE.
A boy was being severly caned for a very serious offence that was something to do with cheating during some kind of inter school competition the details of which I am not quite certain of.
Hwever,this caning was discussed in great depth on the Network 54 site-School Corporal Punishment.
One of the debaters was in fact-now retired- a headmaster of the school were the caning took place and is a well respected and esteemed member of the Forum.
His accounts on shool corporal punishment are the most reliable and realistic accounts on the subject that you could possibly read.
Also he knew the Master personaly who administered the caning and,in fact,advised him on how to administer the caning to the fullest effect-the master apparantly had never had to give six of the best-four being his most.
The boy was given six of the best positioned over iether a desk or a table and reacted to the caning both excessively loudly and physicaly.
I have'nt actualy seen the Video myself but have read the full account as comprehensivly discussed on the Forum-well worth reading.

by guest Thu May 19 18:16:30 UTC 2011

If you want to know more about birching,row across to the Isle Of Mann and kick a Copper in the balls.

by The Duke Sun May 22 21:39:33 UTC 2011

If you want to know even more about birching then row across and kick TWO coppers in the balls.

by The Duke Sun May 22 21:44:05 UTC 2011

I think the going rate is ten whacks per ball so go for the four balls job and cop for forty or go for Lil' The Lash, Gasworks lane opposite the Police Station and you won't have to kick anyone-but it'll cost you ten bucks and a ride on the Dodgems along the Sea Front.

by guest Sun May 22 21:53:23 UTC 2011

Hi,I'm Lil'The Lash and I don't charge ten bucks-think fifty.
And you know what you can do with your Dodgem ride don't cha!!

by Lil'The Lash Mon May 23 17:37:12 UTC 2011

Lil'The Lash.

You would'nt make so light of it if you were ever given a birching I can tell you.
Sitting behind a Computer Keyboard is one thing,strapped across a birching table and feeling six of the birch is another--and I think that's just what you need then you won't joke about it any more.
Anyway,where the hell did you get a name like that?
Your Mother must have had a right sense of humour-or,as in your case,not.
And,may I ask,what's wrong with a ride on the Dodgems?-if a bloke wants to know how high up the thigh Women wear their stockings there's no better way to check-for the the record,usualy just an inch,or even less,below the crutch-wasted nylon if you ask me...considering that most of it is hidden beneath a dress or skirt.
Wierd,bloody wierd.

by guest Wed May 25 06:52:56 UTC 2011

I always wear my stockings that high-even higher if I could-keeps out the draft of the birch when I'm laying it on.
Dodgems or not,you wont see my stocking tops,they're way too high, so don't try looking-wierdo!

by Lil' The Lash Thu May 26 13:11:28 UTC 2011

I'm 96yrs old and have been directed to this forum by an old mate of mine who is interested in this kind of thing and knowing that I was birched as a youg lad asked me if I would write in about on this forum.
As lad I was in a reform home for quite some time and was a real tearaway and got into all kinds of trouble with the law and that's how I ended up there.
The time I was birched was for sticking a fork in this kids face in a fight in the dinner room an he started it.
Anyway for this I was held down by two masters over a bench in laundery room and given 12 strokes with my trouseres taken down.
The pain was so bad that I screamed so loud that you could here it everywhere and I nearly passed out with it.
My backside was red raw for weeks after and I could'nt even sit down properly and I can tell you now,I never wanted to feel another birching like that ever again and for the life of me I just can't understand why anyone would want to just for pleasure.

Sid Graves,London.

by guest Thu Jun 09 10:03:43 UTC 2011

I don't believe it!!
No guy that old is going to write into a FORUM and tell the world how he got birched,what-80 years ago?!!
Anyway,I always thought that it was the cane you got in reform homes,not the bloody birch mate!
I was in a remand home myself and they only ever used the cane and boy did they the wastards!!
I got 8 for legging it away and I can tell you this mate,that was bloody painful believe me mate,those sods did'nt hold back and I was sore and bruised for over two bloody weeks!!
I got caned good and propper at school a few times and it was never half as bad as that,where six you could still sit down afterwards.
Birching,in your dreams matey!

by Jocky Thu Jun 09 16:35:07 UTC 2011

Hi Jocky.
If you think I'm making it all up that's OK by me but I can tell you,I did get the birch and will never forget it.
Anyway,I was also caned at school,four sixes in the time I was there, and they bloody hurt I can tell you but not half as much as that birching.
The Headmaster realy took his time when giving out a caning and made every stroke count and caned as hard as he damn well could landing 'em all on the lower part of my backside.He sure knew where it hurt most and to make sure that you realy felt it,he would aim to land one stroke on top of another but even so,nowhere near as painful as 12 strokes of the birch and I don't think any caning is no matter how hard you get it.

by Sid Graves,London Fri Jun 10 12:41:29 UTC 2011

Tell it to the Marines mate!!
I was caned in school,six of the best-twice and I can tell you this matey-in comparison a birching is little more than a sharp sting that's gone no sooner than it's over.Six of the best hurts almost as much after as when you're getting it so do'nt tell me about what hurts most mate!
You wanna try it sometime then you'll realy know what pain is all abart!!

by Wes Barnes Sat Jun 18 17:47:19 UTC 2011

I was birched twice -- I got six strokes (age14, in 1946), and 12 strokes when I was nearly 17. I went into the army just after my 18th birthday, and STILL had the marks! 01202 482113

by Bob Sat Jul 23 15:03:17 UTC 2011

Further to the above Bob.
Also,and I should have mentioned it,that the after effect of iether punishment would also be taken inti consideration as this in effect and quite understandibly,is all part of the punishment-a caning and a birching does'nt just finish there-It's also the lasting effects that make iether punishments most undesireable.
Taking a birching for example the resultant physical outcome is one of severe lacerations as opposed to deep,lasting bruising as is inherant with a hard caning.
Nither of course is very comfortamle for a good few days,or even weeks,after but since a birching only leave 'high surface'marking,a caning in the other extreme,leaves very heavy weals and far deeper bruising therefore far more painful over the long term.
The immediate after effects of a birching-going by reports of earlier experiences-is that of intense stinging slowly reducing to a warm glow.
A caning in this respect is another matter entirely.
The pain-and I can vouch for this personaly as I took a very hard six of the best at school-is almost as painful after as during although not quite as intense.
I found on that one unhappy ocassion that no ammount of rubbing the bottom would ease the pain,this only subsided over a period of about 20 minutes to half an hour with the heavy bruising lasting for a good 14 days before all signs were no more than a feint trace.
Of course I'm not saying that this is always the case since quite obviously it all depends on just how hard one is caned to begin with but the caning I recieved-and for all intents and purposes-was considerably harder than what my Headmaster at the time would have given under normal circumstances.

by guest Fri Jul 29 09:45:04 UTC 2011

OK -- my Comment has attracted a lot of interest and controversy!!! A birching, "properly" laid-on, cut the bottom to shreds. A really heavy birch just didn't SCRATCH the surface of the skin (like the light birch) it CUT into the skin. Very few canes used in schools would do this. The cane hurt for a few days afterweards, the birch left a LONG-lasting pain.

by Bob Sun Jul 31 13:02:13 UTC 2011

You could be right Bob.
It would cerainly take a realy hard caning to cut a bottom up as badly as an equivelent birching but of course,this would depend entirely on the severity and number of strokes applied with iether.
Ithink you would agree that twelve full force strokes of a reformatory cane would most certainly be far more devestating than six full force strokes of the senior birch and of course,the reverse would apply.
With all things being equal I suppose the resulting lacerations of iether would have to depend on the relative intention,determination and severityand of course,the boy,or girls,capacity to endure pain.
As for long term effecte this as often been questioned where nothing seems certain.

by guest Sun Aug 07 04:49:48 UTC 2011

hi lil the lash where are you, i had to pay a hundred quid last time i got birched

by guest Mon Aug 22 22:42:49 UTC 2011

"Guest" of August 22nd
ring me on 01202 482113

by Bob Mon Aug 29 10:57:44 UTC 2011

i would love to be stripped naked and birched all over. preferably by a woman and in front of witnesses. i want to know how humiliating it is.

by john Wed Sep 07 19:16:07 UTC 2011

I was also birched as a youth. I don't why others are afraid to admit to it, I'm sure more of us experienced it but don't like to own up for some reason. It mightn't have been legal but that didn't stop it being used on teenage lads!

by guest Thu Sep 22 17:58:26 UTC 2011

If you want to take a birching now, get in touch

by bob Fri Sep 23 17:12:53 UTC 2011

"guest" of 22 Sept, you may be right. I got caught stealing from the local shop and was given the choice either to be taken to the police or be birched. I took six strokes of the birch and never stole again! But as you say I have mostly kept quiet about this and feel sure there are others who could tell a similar story.

by Steve Fri Sep 23 19:59:05 UTC 2011

Birching in the UK went out decades ago and even longer than when the cane was abolished so where on earth are you guys STILL getting birched and by whom in this day and age?
Well I'll tell you where,Cloud Cuckoo Land,that's where.

by guest Thu Oct 13 19:12:33 UTC 2011

Just because the law has banned certain things doesn't mean they don't still go on. Some parents and members of the community will always do things their own way; so who can say that the birch has gone for ever?

by guest Wed Nov 09 15:43:08 UTC 2011

Can you immagine some kid turning up at school on a monday morning telling all his mates that he got a birching over the week end by his mother!!!
Look Fellas,we all like a bit of fantasy now and then but fer chrissakes keep it somewhere within the realms of credibility-suggesting that some parents still 'birch their kids bottoms before bedtime'...
Where the hell are you dreamers comin' from?!!!

by guest Sun Nov 20 15:42:58 UTC 2011

I doubt that parents are still birching their kids. Majority of parents wouldn't have even heard of this punishment.

by Bob Sun Nov 27 10:19:01 UTC 2011

thought I would add my pennyworth to this debate. My experience is that the birch is worse than cane. I had both in late 1960s. The birch was still legal in isle of Man but also in Channel Islands. Funny how the debate then centred on Manx police. Well in England it had only just been banned by some screws gave lads in borstal choice of birch or loss of remission. I know several like me took the birch! It was all illegal but there was no human rights then and anyway extra time banged up was worse. I thought it would be like a caning but it was worse. You never forget though it done me good. Unlike cane pain is not immediate but builds up and gets worse. I thought I was hard but the last few strokes made my scream. The cane on the other hand stings with each stroke and only gets worse when one cut lands on another.

by dave Tue Feb 21 01:06:53 UTC 2012

I was birched last month it stung like mad completely different feeling than the cane my bottom was on fire very red and burning sensation for several hours afterwards ,but was surprised it did not seem to leave marks

by Rob Thu Apr 26 22:24:48 UTC 2012

Were there ever any women magistrates present when a birching was being carried out

by jeff Mon Aug 06 01:37:50 UTC 2012

I think on the Corpun website it mentions a woman magistrate being present ata birching in the 1950's - 1960's

by nairbowl Tue Aug 07 11:45:34 UTC 2012

birching was given in the channel islands until the mid sixties, they used a bushy birch, unlike IOM. Some private schools were still birching into the 1980s in Scotland, Eton stopped in the 1960s.
Six strokes of most canes is far more painful than six with a traditional bushy birch on the bare. The traditional birch just scrapes the surface, unlike a cane that cuts and bruises.
however the bushy birch goes around the side, and down the leg, and reaches fleshy parts that no cane ever would, so it is a different pain. Birching builds up, so after 8 strokes it would hurt more than a cane, but do far less damage. The IOM birch was like three or four canes tied together, and far more painful.

by Andrew Tue Aug 07 13:15:09 UTC 2012

I was one of three Liverpool lads birched in Isle of Man in 1964 for stealing from a jeweeler's shop. I got 8 strokes and my bum was sore for hours afterwards I was bent over the back of a hgeavy chair and my trouser puled down.
I was embarassed as I did not wear underpants and my bum was immediately bare. The police sergeant fairly laid on the birched and after four strokes I was crying with the pain. It was a good punishment and I was never in any trouble again.

by guest Sat Aug 11 09:09:26 UTC 2012

To the chap from Liverpool. Were the magistartrates presrnt at the birching and had you ever received the cane at school? If so, how did the birching compare to the caning? Why were you embarrassed just because you did not wear underpants. Surely they would have been pulled down to recieve the birch. Thx.

by guest Fri Aug 24 07:19:53 UTC 2012

Re my birching. Both magistrates were present- a Mr. Quail and a women (Miss Prossiter or Crocker I think her name was) In my area of Liverpool it was quite common in the 1950s and 1960s for boys to be brought up not wearing underpants, None of my brothers did and we regarded it as girlish to were them. I did get the cane at school on the bare but generally there would be at least one other boy having to take it bare too. Boys who wore pants got it over their white trunk pants. I suppose at school I was able to take down my trousers myself and I knew the master and any other boy present knew I did not wear underpants but for the birching I had no control over the sitaution. The birch seemed to strike each area of the bum several times and I was left with bruises and blood blisters with a little bleeding.

by guest Sat Aug 25 07:57:13 UTC 2012

Can I ask the man from Liverpool - would he have commited any crime if he knew that he would get the birch and does he think that if the birch was brought back teenage boys wou

by Steven Thu Sep 06 13:38:35 UTC 2012

I visited IOM as a young lad in 1970 from Ireland and was wrongly accused of hitting a girl -we were canoodling as we called it and her da got hold of the wrong end of the stick and called the police. I was found guity of assault and got 6 strokes. Like the Liverpool lad I was bare as soon as my trousers were hauled down and a bit embarrassed. The pain was severe but the fear of the birch would not have stopped me doing something like stealing if I was hungry and had no money. I wouldonly have fought with mmy fists so wouldntt have carried a weapon anyway so dont thin birch would stop all the youngsters today comitting crimes. And there was a woman presnt during my birching

by Mick Sat Sep 08 14:06:36 UTC 2012

I'm a 19 year old guy with a male cousin of the same age. A great uncle of my dad was birched in the 1940s and we have both been interested in it. We both have gfs but decided to birch each other so that we would know what it felt like and each prepared two Manx birches and the one to cry would pay the other £100.
I lost the toss and had to take the birching first but didnt cry. he started to cry on the tenth stroke so I won the money. We both had bruising and blood blister for a week after.

by guest Sun Sep 30 15:08:36 UTC 2012

With regard to last posting my cousin wanted a return match - this time 18 strokes each and we prepared three Manx birches and went out again to our grandad's remote holiday cottage in the countryside. To prepare ourselves we did not wear underwear for a week. This time the bet was £150 and I cried out in pain on my 14th stroke but had to take the full 18. I couldn't get him to cry until the 16th stroke so he won. Our trousers were sticking to our arses with blood as we drove home after the birching but we enjoyed it,

by guest Sun Oct 14 10:27:45 UTC 2012

I think the above account of you two boys birching each other is quite wonderful. I don't quite understand how not wearing underpants for a week would help to prepare your young buttocks though. So many boys were stripped of their jeans and underwear and bent over a table or A frame and birched across their firm buttocks. God knows how it must have hurst them...pain and pride! Did you take photos?

by David W Tue Nov 20 13:21:09 UTC 2012

We had heard stories that when birching was the punishment that many boys did not wear underpants and we wanted the experience to be as authentic as possible and the skin on our buttocks had toughened a little with not wearing underpants. In fact I have not worn them since though my cousin still wears them. I have challenged him to a return match but will need to get grandad to allow us the use of his cottage. My cousin, Darren, is reluctant to have photos taken but I shall try again to persuade him. Will post after our next birching though 18 of the
Manx birch leaves you in great pain but,as you say, a feeling of pride that you have taken it.

by guest Fri Nov 23 09:45:21 UTC 2012

Well we got to grandad's cottage. Actually he asked us to go down and check it out for flood damage. Darren's mum made him take his younger brotherof 17 with him and we had to swear him to secrecy about the birching. Actually he wanted to try it out for himself. We cut 4 birches each but had to use a mixture of apple and hazel branches. We each took 18 cuts each but neither of us cried. Simon was to recieve 4 from each of us and Darren I thought went easy on his brother but Simon laughed at me for not wearing underwear so I laid it on pretty heavy and he was crying as he pulled up his boxers. He said that if the birch was available nowadays the boys who get into trouble would think twice.
My trousers were still sticking to me when I got home and I slept with them on. I got them off when I took a shower this morning but will have to hide the wet trousers from my mum

by guest Tue Dec 04 14:06:57 UTC 2012

Came across this site by chance. My grandfather was a police officer in IOM and assisted at a number of birchings. He recalls one occasion when a tough boy who had stuck a beer glass into the face of another youth bursting into tears when the magistrate sentenced him to six strokes. They had to drag him from the court to the police station where the birching would be carried out. he couldn't even take down his trousers for the doctor to examine him before the birching and my grandad had to pull them down. His bum was immediately bare and was very skinny so that every inch of it was bruised and raw after the punishment. He yelled the place down the whole time. My grandad thinks that the fear of getting a birching was a good detterent to boys thinking of stepping out of line.

by guest Fri Dec 07 09:24:11 UTC 2012

I remember when I was 9,(I'm 57 now) i had behaved very bad, and refused to do someting I was told to. My uncle, grabbed my arm and walked me fast to a place on his farm where he used to cut firewood. I remember how scared I was when he cut e switch from a tre and told me to pull my pants down.It was just one stick and he was svisjing it trough the air. I did not pull my pants down and he helped me indeed. My pants an my briefs as quickly removed, and I was bendt ower a pile of firewood. The next second the switch hit my rear end. It was my first time birching ever, and I was screaming loud. I remember the second, and the third lick as very painfull, and I remember I was screaming. He gave me 10 licks and it felt as it should never end. My butt was red, warm, and it was hurting a lot. My uncle told my dad what I had done, and what he had done. My dad promised to learn me how to behave, and he started to use the same methode as my uncle.

by guest Tue Dec 18 19:14:44 UTC 2012

Darren, Simon and me went down to grandad's cottage - he likes to spend Boxing Day there- to heat up the cottage for him. I had no thoughts of a birching session but Darren had made up six Manx birches and challenged me to take 18 again. He has also brought a senior cane for Simon if he wanted to take part. We gave each other 18 cuts with the cane on the bare arse before administering 18 strokes of the birch toeach other. We also gave Simon six cuts each with the cane. I had to borrow Darren's spare boxers to sleep in to avoid blood marks on the bed sheets and we each slept on our bellies and threw away the blood stained underwear - Simon had been waering white breifs and we are going home commando. The only thing is we both play for the same football team and we have a game tomorrow and generally shower after the game. Our arses are very red with dark blue stripes of the cane.

by guest Sun Dec 23 17:40:31 UTC 2012

'Sounds all very exciting and challenging and certainly has rekindled past events from my teen years and would certainly be interested with the right person to administer the lash'!.Anyway i'm a forty four year old boxer called Jono from essex and i'm practically gagging for the challenge as I have'nt had a proper beating since a couple of weeks after my sixteenth birthday from my dad'!. 'I was a total rogue with a confrontational and stroppy attitude who was frequently whipped with the belt which i'd eventually became imune to and would more than often provoke a situation with the intention of getting the lash though my dad started to threaten me with the birch which I did'nt particually take seriously until the day I purposely provoked a massive row with my sister and ended up slapping her hard, but hitting and upsetting girls was the worst case in my old mans book,and I was grabbed and bent over the sofa and given something to bite down on then he gave me ten lashes of the birch across the bare butt of which the pain was intense and my butt felt as if it was on fire coupled with some blistering and the scarring which eventually healed up within a couple of weeks though i could'nt wait to get into school the next day and show it off to the lads who hailed me as the hero of the day'!. 'Any local lads or any lads within travelling distance are welcome to contact us for a chat and then maybe we could arrange something as i'm fairly certain i could take more than ten lashes of the birch even though i am older but in great physical shape and always welcome a challenge'!. Jono

by jono Mon Dec 31 09:30:33 UTC 2012

I was birche on my bare bottom as a kid.

by jp Wed Feb 06 19:23:34 UTC 2013

Last Friday was my birthday and we had a great birthday party but my cousin, Darren, thought there was something missing and on Sunday he, Simon and me went down to grandad's cottage and made up two Manx birches each. I was stripped first and both Darren and Simon gave me a total of 18 strokes of the birch. Then Darren was stripped and took 18 and we birched Simon though he was crying after a dozen we decided that he should get the full amount. We all had weals and bruises starting to show and blood blisters and a little bleeding. I had taken old boxers to put on for sleeping and Simon's white briefs had red hoops across the back when he got up in the morning and had to throw them away and go home commando like me but it was a fantastic experience again.

by David W Mon Feb 18 10:23:20 UTC 2013

I was growing in rural region of Russia and birching wasn't unusual punishment especially for boys. On the bare always without exceptions despite of age. Birching until 15-16 was usual family punishment.

by guest Sun Mar 10 16:26:29 UTC 2013

i would love to get a proper manx birching from a professional lady

by needy Wed Mar 20 18:27:45 UTC 2013

any ladies out there able to help

by needy Wed Mar 20 18:31:40 UTC 2013

My cousin Darren won a few hundred ££ on betting on Horses last week and has arranged for a professional master of discipline to inflict 18 strokes of the Manx birch on us both this afternoon. He would not take Simon as he said that he was underage and also doubts that we can take more than 12 strokes each. We made up three birches each and took them over to his house so that he could be sure that they had been pickled properly. He also told us to strip so that he could check our bottoms in advance and was surprised to see that I did not wear underpants. I could not sleep last night in anticipation. Hope i can take the full dose.

by DavidW Sat Mar 23 10:22:42 UTC 2013

18 strokes should be just a warm up

by needy Sat Mar 23 15:40:04 UTC 2013

hi lil the lash r y still birching, can i come and pay u £50

by needy Sun Mar 24 09:41:56 UTC 2013

Just to say that Darren and I received our birching. The master did a role play of what it would have been like in the Isle of Man and had a trainee master put each of us in turn over the high back of a heavy chair and we had to grip low down handles so that our bums would be tight. He then pulled down our trousers, and, in Darren's case his briefs. He laid the birch on very hard and had a pulling stroke as it landed so that the skin was shredded like with a cheese grater. We both had large wheals and the bruising came shortly after the last stroke. We also had some capillary bleeding and a discharge of watery fluid from our wounds. Both of us experienced a light light-headedness after the 12th stroke and I blanked out for three strokes but the master did not stop and administered the full dose. 18 full blown strokes of the |Manx birch is very severe punishment and I can understand the boys who got it in the 1970s crying with the pain. By the time we got to Darren's house my trousers were sticking to me with the bleeding and Darren's pants were bloodstained but it was an experience.

by DavidW Tue Mar 26 10:18:00 UTC 2013

well done you, i am very envious.

by needy Tue Mar 26 17:53:45 UTC 2013

I slept over at Darren's last night - we shared a room but separate beds and His bum is even worse than mine ; rather like the surface of the moon with raised ridges and some lumps which look a bit like rough orange peel. He says that mine is just as bad and putting on jeans after sleeping naked is a tender operation but we both enjoyed the thrill. Darren had to throw out his blood stained white briefs and I had to leave the jeans I had on to soak in salted water before my mum coul;d see them. However, we are glad tht we went through with it.

by guest Wed Mar 27 09:42:02 UTC 2013

needy. get in contact with miss penny of birmingham if you really wont a proper birching.

by guest Thu Apr 04 15:15:41 UTC 2013

thank you guest have made contact with penny, will keep you posted .needy. not for much longer hopefully.

by guest Tue Apr 09 06:47:19 UTC 2013

o m g appointment made for monday 15 noon,judicial no mercy no safe word,no number says she will stop when ready,no amount of screaming , begging or bleeding will stop her early [ as if i would ]. feeling very aroused at present think that will change nearer to monday. will keep u posted. needy.

by guest Tue Apr 09 11:51:58 UTC 2013

be sure to give us all the details. waiting for next installment .

by guest Wed Apr 10 18:05:28 UTC 2013

Hi needy, Both Darren and me wish you all the best for your birching on Monday. Before we went for our birching on March 22 I was a bit anxious but the experience was fantastic. Do you know if it will be the English spray birch or the Manx willow bvirch you will be getting. Both are great but the Manx is definately more painful. Darren is keen to contact Miss Penny for a birching but says that I would have to give up being commando for the day as female cp mistresses don't like clients not wearin underpants and I prefer to hang free. Let us know how you got on and hope you enjoy the whole experience as much as we did. All the best, David

by DavidW Fri Apr 12 08:52:15 UTC 2013

Just to add my best wishes to needy. Go for it man. I'm glad I had a professional birching it was so much better than when me and David birched each other. You'll look back on it with greqt pleasure. keep us posted, man.

by Darren Fri Apr 12 09:40:56 UTC 2013

thank you four best wishes. penny has arranged a court role play correction for me, correction number 268 is to be quoted upon arrival. penny is collecting twigs and making her own punishment rods belive it will be 5 twigs to each rod approx 1m longx6mm dia. feeling bite anxious myself already.

by needy Sat Apr 13 11:15:14 UTC 2013

I recieved six strokes of the prison birch or senior birch in the 1960s i screamend and i never want to experiance it again, I still fear the birch,

by guest Sun Apr 14 08:48:02 UTC 2013

24 hours to go

by needy Sun Apr 14 11:07:21 UTC 2013

well just over 4 hours to go, will need to get ready soon as it will take about 2.5 hrs to get to birmingham,and dont wont to be late. nerves and butterflies are doing over time at present.

by needy Mon Apr 15 06:42:08 UTC 2013

needy, good luck m8, nerves are natural but you will be glad that you have gone through with it. I am still trying to persuade David that we should request an appointment with the lady. Do we contact her through facebook?

by Darren Mon Apr 15 08:59:10 UTC 2013

internet miss penny south birmingham her phone number is on her website. experienced birching today role play was really great arrived little early rang bell and a gorgeous blonde lady answered it ,quoted 268 and name and she said i was exspected. told to go upstairs first door on left is bathroom remove all your clothing and watch, come back down and sit on chair by door until called. was not long before i was called ,entered room wear i was strapped down by my wrists back and legs over bench. the birching hurt like hell but only for a short time, i have had worse by miss spitefull 72 stroke caning with dragon cane. dont know what all the fuss is about. birching marks will be gone in a couple of days.

by needy Mon Apr 15 18:14:47 UTC 2013

Well done,needy. i'm glad you overcame your fears and took the birching. I think fromm what you describe that it was the English birch which stings but doesnt cut as much as the Manx. Ive had both. thanks for info re miss penny. Im up for it but dont know about David. As you say it is not as fearful as some make out and the marks soon go. All the best.

by Darren Tue Apr 16 09:25:03 UTC 2013

be careful what y write because miss penny reads this page.

by needy Tue Apr 16 11:29:28 UTC 2013

I am up for it but David is being a total wuss saying that he cant go befor June until after his exams.

by Darren Thu Apr 18 09:20:28 UTC 2013

may be he should it may help focus his mind.

by needy Thu Apr 18 14:32:59 UTC 2013

needy, David read your message and agrees that it does help focus so we'll see. Bet you feel good that you were able to go through with your birching. Did you show off the marks. cheers.

by Darren Tue Apr 23 09:25:09 UTC 2013

To stop Darren badmouthing me I have arranged to go with him to our local master of dicipline and receive 18 strokes of the Manx birch tonight. We each cut down 12 hazel branches and soaked them to make into two birched each and took them along to the master's house last night for him to examine. Feeling excited but a bit nervos,

by DavidW Wed Apr 24 08:44:54 UTC 2013

no one to show marks to. marks only lasted a couple of day, very disappointed. not as good as judicial caning by miss spitefull that was something to remember. is your masters name keith by any chance.

by needy Wed Apr 24 14:57:34 UTC 2013

Yes, marks disappear quite quickly. Both of us took our latest birching well and Simon and his younger brother had a good look at the marks. I don't know keith. Where does he practice, do you know as that could be another port of call.

by David Fri Apr 26 06:25:57 UTC 2013

to David, Keith can be found at londoncpservices.
I have been caned by him and it was a great experience. Good luck with be able to take the birch. Some guys have irrational fear of it.

by Max Tue Apr 30 16:30:56 UTC 2013

where o where can i get a proper good hard birching from, had lots of love taps, now need real thing please can someone help

by guest Wed May 01 13:13:24 UTC 2013

dont mind a little traveling living in oxfordshire at present thats in england

by guest Wed May 01 13:18:19 UTC 2013

have been looking for same thing myself, it looks like it is impossible have even payed £100 pounds for it but still not satisfied

by guest Wed May 01 13:49:20 UTC 2013

does anyone know of anyone who does it exactly like they did it in The Isle of man - like the boy is bent over and then has his trousers pulled down (and underpants if he is wearing any) rather than having to remove clothing yourself ie a more realistic experience. I would like to receive it the way that the young boys took it in the Isle of Man.

by Ben Wed May 01 16:00:58 UTC 2013

thats 3 people, any more and we could arrange a days session for the right deliverer.

by guest Wed May 01 17:47:31 UTC 2013

ken. love the sound of it keep me informed.

by guest Wed May 01 17:51:15 UTC 2013

any one been had a judicial birching by the governess at leicestershire, is she really as bad as her web site says.

by guest Sat May 04 11:37:42 UTC 2013

yes and more. i had a birching last week by the governess what a lovely lady, posh, professional, and great at making her own birch rods. make sure its what you what because it hurts like hell and 300 strokes is something to bear.

by k Sun May 19 10:07:22 UTC 2013

Hmmm, I didn't know I said I was bad on my site.

And, K, it was a pleasure to give you the punishment you sorely needed.

by The Governess Tue May 21 12:19:18 UTC 2013

Ben try getting in contact with the governess and explain what u r after, sure she b more than willing to help u in your quest, like she was me.

by k Tue May 21 16:37:59 UTC 2013

3 weeks on from birching by the governess, and still have marks what a great session a true professional lady.

by k Sun Jun 02 11:46:18 UTC 2013

Anyone interested in forming a group dedicated to recreating judicial, borstal, reformatory type corporal punishment?

by Borstal Boy Thu Jun 13 08:04:33 UTC 2013

Have been in contact with the governess about a traditional manx birching. which has kindly been agreed. will have to wait to book appointment because of marks and holiday. I have been told they will be visible for up to 6 weeks after birching. It is going to be a long wait,i am really looking forward to it. Is that totally wrong.?

by k Mon Jun 17 11:23:29 UTC 2013

Well a traditional Manx birching would not be administered by a woman. It is the job for a burly Manx constable, shirt sleeves rolled up with a very strong right arm.

by Borstal Boy Thu Jun 20 09:31:33 UTC 2013

The governess has a strong right arm,she plays a lot of tennis and rides a horse,also delivers from left and right sides with great effect. Give her a try if you think she cannot deliver.

by k Thu Jun 20 11:59:26 UTC 2013

We have not heard from too many women (magistrates doctors etc) who may have witnessed a birching on the Isle of Man

by Greg Sat Jun 22 03:17:55 UTC 2013

If any of the lads who posted earlier who said they were birched want to get in touch? I was birched in Douglas Isle of Man in 1969 at age 15 for theft and assult. I got six strokes and it f**king hurt.

by Michael Sun Jun 23 18:35:17 UTC 2013

PS I've started a new thread dedicated to IOM Channel Is birching

by Michael Sun Jun 23 20:26:16 UTC 2013

I was not questioning the lady's ability with a birch. I was just saying that an authentic IOM judicial birching should be adminstered by a 'policeman', not a Dominatrix LOL.

by Borstal Boy Mon Jun 24 08:13:38 UTC 2013

Get your point B B but dont know of any burly manx police constables, so have gone with the next best thing and i know i will not be disappointed, may be the lady has a police uniform to make it more traditional.

by k Tue Jun 25 07:09:42 UTC 2013

I recently met a man who had come back to England having served in South Africa and given a caning to several youths. He agreed to birch us if we made up four Manx birched each and receive 36 strokes each - I was uneasy about being birched by a woman. Well, David and me soaked the birched and were birched last night. We are both still sore and had pinpricks of blood on our bums. David has bloodstains on his boxers and I will need to change my bedsheets as I sleep nude and my trousers were sticked to my naked bum. I think that the bircher was surprised that we could take 36. Next time 48!! Don't know why the boys who were birched in the 1960s and 70s made such a fuss over it.

by Darren Tue Jul 16 19:13:05 UTC 2013

You lucky people, i have to wait at lest 8 more weeks befor my birching because of holiday and marks. hope u enjoyed yours. if possible more details please.

by k Thu Jul 18 09:55:19 UTC 2013

We arrnged to meet the ex SA policeman and he followed us in his car to the country cottage where we ha set up two heavy chairs and tossed a coin to see who would take the first tweleve. I went first. I took off my belt and loosened the top button of my jeans and bent over the back of the chair. The bircher pulled down my jeans. My bum was immediately bare since I no longer wear underpants and he lashed my bum with the birch. After twelve I got up and Darren took my place. His trousers and blue briefs were pulled down and twelve were laid across his bum. Two strokes wrapped round his thighs and he let out a low moan of pain. I had pulled up my jeans and again bent over and the jeans were pulled down to create an authentic Manx experience. The birched took a fresh birch out of pails of water and theshed my tender bum. I could feel that much of the flesh was raw and after the second dose of twelve David was bent over and trousers pulkled down again. My buttocks were on fire by this time but we had agreed that 36 was the punishment and again I bent over, jeans pulled down and I could feel the bum muscles quivering and anticipating the strokes. When my punishment was over I sttod up thanked the bircher and watched David taking his last twelve. After each stoke he was letting out a low whistle of pain but got through it. For the last set of 12 the bircher replaced the birch for a new one after six so the last set was most severe. Today we examined each other's wounds and they are pretty severe but we enjoyed it. David thinks that I took it better and that it because I don't wear underwear. he thinks that perhaps the skin of my bum is tougher beause it always rubs against fabric of jeans or trousers.

by Darren Thu Jul 18 15:09:29 UTC 2013

Like Darren it was the most p[ainful punishment I have had yet but despite the heavy bruising across my left upper thigh and on the graised flesh of my buttocks I enjoyed the experience. The bircher said that we would carry the marks for three weeks or so, so no naked showeringin front of the other guys at the gym. There was greyish fluid seeping from my wound and I had to throw out the pair of white briefs I was wearing. Don't know how Darren can just put on jeans again after a birching as though nothing had happened but he certainly took his punishment better than me. After a few days I too am going to go commando before our next meeting with the SA policeman on 5 August when we havve to prepare six birches each and take 48+ strokes. Wish us well.

by David W Thu Jul 18 18:10:57 UTC 2013

you will get your next birching before i get mine, hope it is nice and pain full . seems a lot of birches for a little punishment, think you should be secured over bench so no possible movement.

by k Sun Jul 21 15:44:21 UTC 2013

We have fixed up restraints to the sides of an old gym horse for future birchings. Karl, the bircher, examined our buttocks last night and doesn't think that I'll be fit in time for our next session on 5th but Simon, Darren's younger brother, wants to take his place though he probably will only be able to take about 18 strokes. We prepared a lot of birched because the police in Isle of Man used a fresh one after six strokes. The marks are clearly visible on Darren's bum but I still have deep purple stripes on my right thigh

by David W Tue Jul 23 16:22:24 UTC 2013

David and Darren. I know we dont know one another but if you ever require someone to make up numbers i am more than willing. 52 yr old from oxford.

by k Wed Jul 24 10:04:52 UTC 2013

I've an appointment with a London mistress who has been very highly recommended in a 3 weeks time 20th August to have the birch and it is to be some strokes with Eton style and Isle of Man type, funny I am really looking forward to the day! Since leaving school in 1953, where I had the cane on a very regular basis every 2 to 4 weeks and I hated it! When in 1956 I really kept remembering it and had a number of adult pictures and whilst purchasing some new ones and a magazine a customer in the shop asked me 'would you like your seat re caned? 'Maybe' I said and he gave me an address and number soon I found myself in a well remembered position, since then I've regularly been caned but no something different a birch

by David Mon Jul 29 13:44:36 UTC 2013

good luck mate hope you enjoy. keep us posted.

by guest Mon Jul 29 20:11:51 UTC 2013

Anyone out there like to birch a very bad male. No warm up, No safe word, No mercy. . Male or Female. Waiting reply.

by guest Fri Aug 16 12:34:01 UTC 2013

expert bircher here 07855 175984

by guest Sat Nov 16 19:11:04 UTC 2013

where you from, and do you do in calls.

by guest Wed Nov 20 08:07:04 UTC 2013

Birch is made by Nature for reasoning with boys. I got only one birching in my life, and can't get it of my mind many decades later. I still recall that the young wet birches were used, so that they tips incrusted themselves in my most intimate parts. I also remember the swishing and the sound of the birches encountering with vicious resolve my naked backside. As a result although the red and blue marks were long gone, my private parts registered deep in my heart and mind a respect for authority, and the need to straighten my behavior and attitudes for life! I do advocate birch for teenages for that reason!

by desertvoice Sat Dec 21 16:24:26 UTC 2013

Just received my first birching. I turned 18 on Christmas Eve and had been in touch with a master of discipline who told me I had to be 18. I took eighteen strokes and though it was painful I enjoyed the experience. I spoke to some of my mates who examined the marks on my arse and one of them wants to be birched too but we all agree that if birching was brought back teenagers would be a lot less likely to get involved in anti social behaviour. I might go back with my mate so that each of us can watch the other trake a birching.

by Sandy Thu Jan 02 19:12:28 UTC 2014

Me and my mate Jonno wnet to the master's house and were birched last night. My second time and I took 18 of the spray and 14 of the Manx before I begged him to stop. My arse was bleeding in a couple of spots - not much blood but my boxers were sticking to me when I got dressed again. Fortunately Jonno went first he wanted to taste the Manx birch and took 12. We were both feeling very sore but surprisingly we enjoyed it.

by Sandy Tue Jan 28 11:09:01 UTC 2014

I'm so envious! How do I get in touch with a master I really want too experience a authentic Manx style birching. The sooner the better. Manchester area.

by John Mon Feb 17 14:00:18 UTC 2014

To John, a number of discipline mastersmistresses have web sites or you can use search engine. Probably your nearest is Miss Penny in south Birmingham. Expect to pay around £90 per session. The master will require to pickle birches in advance. I suggest for a first time asking for 6 strokes with a four pronged Manx birch followed by 8 strokes with a three pronged before any safe words are used. Then in a series of three stokes alternating between the four and three branches until you have to beg for mercy. You will enjoy finding out your limit. Remember that the teeange boys who were birched in Isle of man had much more tender skin so 14 stokes for a man is roughly what 6 or 8 strokes would be for those boys. Also there would be the fear factor as they were pinned down over a chaoir and trousers and underpants pulled down before the punsihment even started. Keep us poisted,

by Sandy Sat Feb 22 13:31:15 UTC 2014

I was birched in Douglas in 1966 after a day trip to the island. As thre previous poster stated it was the whole mechanics of the punishment. When the magistrate said that I was to get 6 strokes of the birch on the naked buttocks it would be like getting the punishment strap at school with trousers down. I had my shoe laces and belt taken away the night before when I was put into a cell and after the sentence went in front of a doctor who sounded my heart, tole me to drop my trousers and examined my body for any hernia and smacked my bottom and said you are in for worse.
After an hour's wait I was frog marched into the birching room, bent over and my trousers were pulled down. I did not wear underpants as a boy and then the birch was lashed across my bottom. The first two strokes I really did not feel but by the fifth my bum was stinging. At the end I pulled up my trousers and was allowed to leave to get the baot home. It was sore but I don't think that it would have stopped me getting into a fight if someone else started it. When I got home my mates wanted to see the birch marks.

by guest Tue Feb 25 10:27:24 UTC 2014

I wonder what girlfriends of birched boys thought the next day after the birching.?? Were they sympathetic seeing the punishment did not apply to them or did they want to inspect the marks on their boyfriends bum.

by Jeffrey J Wed Mar 12 04:46:42 UTC 2014

My gf found out that I had been birched when she felt my bum through my trousers the day after my last birching. I winced and she hurried to open my belt and pulled down the trousers to inspect the damage. She was aroused and we did what comes naturally. She wants me to take another dose soon. I have fixed up an appointment for this coming Friday evening,

by Sandy Tue Mar 18 20:03:21 UTC 2014

Birching went well. 18 strokes of Manx followed by 18 more of brush type birch. Lots of wheals and some light bleeding. Girl was very impressed when she examined.

by Sandy Mon Mar 24 09:41:09 UTC 2014

Anyone do birchings in Liverpool area. I need a good punishment.

by Bad Lad Fri May 02 09:26:42 UTC 2014

Have arranged an appointment with a cp master in London for tomorrow to take 18 stokes of Manx birch followed by the same with English birch. Have not been able to sleep since making the appointment with a mixture of excitement and tredipadation but really desparate to find out how it feels.

by Bad Lad Fri May 23 10:10:16 UTC 2014

birching and caning service for females ...07855 175984

by guest Mon May 26 17:18:13 UTC 2014

Just getting over the pain of my birching. It was both fantastic and frightening. The master asked what I had done and I told him how I had stolen money from my gramps and my mum but they did not call in the police and I had run around with a bad crowd graffitting everywhere. He thought that for a 22 year old I had a very skinny bum and it was all going to be bruised and likely some cuts. I said that I wanted the punishment to be heavily laid on. I was told to strip down to boxers and wait for what seemed ages. Then I was tied down over a birching table and given 6 stokes Manx then 12 of English, then 12 Manx and 6 English. The first two strokes knocked all the breath out of me b ut it wasn´t until the fourth that I felt the severe pain and the feeling that my arse was on fire. The English birch wasn´t too bad but I didn`t think that I would be able to take the remaining strokes with the Manx birch but I knew I deserved it and took it. As there was some bleeding the master gave me a paper towerl to wipe away blood and any little particles of the spray birch. I then got dressed and felt the boxers sticking to me. I had to throw then away before my mum saw them. I feel better for being punished and and am going to behave better. It was just what I needed.

by Bad Lad Wed May 28 15:01:42 UTC 2014

I was birched 3 months ago by a professional lady, (Miss Katy Stricktland) this lady can really lay it on, and I would advise you to think very carefully before you book a judicial birching off her. I received 36 strokes of the birch on my bare bottom, I could'nt sit down for 2 days, my bottom was a proper mess with bruises, cuts and blood blisters. The pain was excruciating, I fainted twice during the thrashing.

by Mike Wed May 28 18:15:44 UTC 2014

I was punished by my Aunty Esme when I was 17, I had to lay over her knee with my trousers and underpants down, she smacked my bare bottom until I could'nt sit down, I became aroused during the punishment and obtained relief against Aunty Esme's thighs.

by jonny Wed May 28 18:23:30 UTC 2014

Jonny,
I was also punished on a regular basis by an aunty who brought me up. As I got older the smacked bottoms were replaced by the cane, and the birch. I always thought that the cane hurt much more than the birch. The birch, when layed on properly, on the bare bottom, hurt severley, but the cane, when layed on by a strong and experienced woman, on the bare bottom, caused intense agony, and weals that lasted for many months.

by wes Fri May 30 17:54:28 UTC 2014

I was told that none of the boys who were birched in the Isle of Man and who lived on the island were ever in trouble with the police again but does anyone know if any of the English or Scottish lads who got the Manx birch ever committed any more crimes?

by Bad Lad Mon Jun 23 10:10:01 UTC 2014

@bad lad. I was birched on IOM in 1969 visiting on holiday when 15. I was later in Borstal in England aged 18. But I have been on the straight and narrow for the last 40 years lol.

by Michael Sun Jun 29 12:39:09 UTC 2014

Hi bad lad, can you describe to us what the birching felt like.

by Peter Mon Jun 30 21:40:26 UTC 2014

It was like fire. Like someone had burned your arse with a red-hot branding iron. I had been caned a few times at school so I thought it would be similar but it was worse. I wasn't too happy either about having my trousers and underpants taken down and getting it on the bare. The birch-rod which I think was in fact hazel did a good bit of damage and caused some broken skin and blood blisters. I had some faint marks on my arse that lasted for years afterwards which were an obvious source of interest for girlfriends.

by Michael Tue Jul 01 10:24:34 UTC 2014

As i posted before I was sentenced to eight strokes of the birch in 1968 and my experience was much the same as Michael. I had been caned a few times on the bare at school - the Head did not order boys to remove briefs but I did not waer underware. Funnily enough when I was bent over a chair in IOM I was more worried about the police and magistrates weeing I did not have underware rather than the fear of the pain to come. I had a little bleeding and weals which lasted for a week. I never broke the law again.

by Andrew Wed Jul 02 09:28:30 UTC 2014

It was the pants down part of it bothered me the most before hand. Caning at school had been across seat of my trousers. When I was told trousers and any underwear would be taken down and I would be birched on my bare arse I was dumbstruck. Although after the first stroke it was the least of my problems.
If any one wants to talk about birching my email is: michaelgx<AT>gmx<DOT>com

by guest Thu Jul 03 08:36:02 UTC 2014

I found a bundle of birch rods in a thrift shop. How should they be prepared for a birching? Soaked so they do 't break? What should they be soaked in, and for how long?
Pennsylvania, USA

by Ross Fri Jul 25 12:40:07 UTC 2014

I think that the birches have to be soaked in water ("pickled") for at least two hours before a birching. I went over to the Isle of Man to see if they had a museum on birching but most people were reluctant to talk about it. I did meet one man who had been birched as a boy in the 1960s and he thought that it was a good punishment - swift and soon over. He said that it was the waiting after the sentence and the medical examination with his trousers down before the birching which sticks in his mind. He said that he didn't remember too much from the time that he was bent down over a thick chair and his trousers pulled down and his shirt tail pulled up so that his bum was bare as the first stroke knocked all the air out of his lungs. He remembered the pain at the end as he hurried to pull up his trousers to cover his privates in front of the magistrates and the drops of blood on the inside seat of his trousers when he got home after his punishment. He thought it was a humiliating but fair punishment and a good deterrent,

by Bad Lad Tue Aug 12 09:07:22 UTC 2014

I have fantasised for years about caning and birching. I now want to receive one. How do I go about it.

by James Sun Aug 24 16:05:28 UTC 2014

James, post your state and town and see if you find anyone here. Althought, this forum isn't read by many people.
Than join one of the sites. You are a guy, so it may take a while.

by Ross Wed Aug 27 19:50:00 UTC 2014

birching service for ladies with safeword...07855 175984

by larry Thu Aug 28 10:52:02 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Corporal punishment Forum
Birch Forum
Flagellation Forum
Isle of Man Forum
Dartmoor (HM Prison) Forum
Cat o' nine tails Forum
Judicial corporal punishment Forum
Wandsworth (HM Prison) Forum
Eton College Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Europe Forum
Caning Forum
Buttocks Forum
Anne Josephe Theroigne de Mericourt Forum
Jacobin Forum
Tuileries Forum
Scotland Forum
United Kingdom Forum
Ireland Forum
Crown dependency Forum
Trinidad and Tobago Forum
Tamarind Forum
Sadomasochism Forum
Abrasion play Forum
BDSM Forum
Erotic spanking Forum
Scandinavia Forum
Estonia Forum
Latvia Forum
Russia Forum
Finland Forum
Finnish sauna Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.