Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Kaupina Forum : Advantages of wearing Kaupina
See other topics in Kaupina Forum

Kaupina Forum

Important rules for using Kaupina Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Advantages of wearing Kaupina
Kaupina has many advantages
Male under garment should allow maximum air flow and should not be tight, kaupina is the best fit.
It covers what need to be covered
Itching problem can be reduced
Cleaning is easy because no stitch in it
Dries faster in rainy season
Cheapest costume in the undergarment section

by rama Sun Apr 03 17:30:57 UTC 2011

Since ancient times, Kaupina was acceptable as a normal clothing. However, with the arrival of underwear made by companies like VIP etc. and the massive advertising which followed, the kaupina has lost the race. However, there is a need to revive the good old practice by giving it social acceptance as being nothing unusual to wear kaupina or komanan. Shopkeepers should also be encouraged to keep komanan in ready to use form made with soft cloth.

by guest Mon Apr 04 06:36:45 UTC 2011

Mr guest,
You are right kaupina is acceptable as normal clothing, but high advertisement of modern undergarment killed that tradition. In modern day undergarment purchase we are paying major part of the money to the advertisement as well as for the MNC company brand not for the cloth.
Komanam or Kaupina will provide real freedom for the body from moderm day undergarment, why we need to tie our body with elastic wires since a white cotton cloth can fulfill the same finctionality. No undergarment will match the clean white cotton Komanam.

by guest Sun Apr 10 11:14:32 UTC 2011

actually after my marriage only i started wearing komanam.there was continuous rain and all my jatties were wet.my wife was also not having any dry panties. we decided to prepare komanams for both of us.in ten minutes she stitched a komanam for herself but i opted for unstitchedd mull komanam. i usedd two folds for secure tightness.we went to office in chudi and pant.
that evening when we undressed and seeing each other in komanam it was a joyful experince.being newly weds we played the whole night. all because of arousal by the sexy komanam.
from that day till date we sleep with only komanam

my son also wears komanam only with our insistence.

i amm also told that wearing a wet komanam tightly increaseas the chance of pregnancy.
can any doctor elaborate

by balan Thu Jun 16 13:02:24 UTC 2011

I was the regulal wearer of boxers, recently I have started using Kaupina Komanam. One great advantage I have observed is that when boxers becomes old it will be loose and support to male genitial is less so hanging sense of genetial is really uncomfortable. But komanam keeps genetial proper postion so it will increase the comfort level. Komanam helped me to get rid of itching and fungal infection problem may be because free flow of air and genitial area is always dry. I feel this will be good for health aspect also. Wearing Komanam with dothi is good combination for more security in public you may wear loose white chaddi on top of Komanam then dothi.

by chandra Sat Jun 25 07:09:19 UTC 2011

I was the regulal wearer of boxers, recently I have started using Kaupina Komanam. One great advantage I have observed is that when boxers becomes old it will be loose and support to male genitial is less so hanging sense of genetial is really uncomfortable. But komanam keeps genetial proper postion so it will increase the comfort level. Komanam helped me to get rid of itching and fungal infection problem may be because free flow of air and genitial area is always dry. I feel this will be good for health aspect also. Wearing Komanam with dothi is good combination for more security in public you may wear loose white chaddi on top of Komanam then dothi.

by chandra Sat Jun 25 07:09:21 UTC 2011

by chandra Sat Jun 25 07:09:26 UTC 2011

by chandra Sat Jun 25 07:09:27 UTC 2011

by chandra Sat Jun 25 07:09:28 UTC 2011

After I read this forum, I had changed my innerwear as Kaupinam for 3 - 4 days. I felt it comfort, but it makes pain on my sexual organs. Another problem is one cannot ride bycycle or motor byke with Komanam.

by 123 Mon Jul 11 11:45:18 UTC 2011

Dear 123,
Initially the pain may be because you might have wearing modern undergarment because of this genetials will be hanging, after wearing kaupina it will keep genetial tight in position so pain may be possible. Also do not make more cloth accumulate between legs make sure that only one layer of cloth between legs. Clothes used should be soft cotton. Try for some more days.

by guest Tue Jul 12 16:21:30 UTC 2011

for cycling wear komanam a little loosely.use two folds mull cloth.wear tightly where you have to.(eg.when the tool raises its head)the tightness can be adjusted.during pre copulation play also wear loosely.for yoga swimming ets wear tightly.while sleeping with wife loose fittng is good for playing.it is better both hubby and wife sleep in komanam for best arousal

by balan Sun Jul 24 13:14:56 UTC 2011

I looked in Google about langoti hoping I would find a place I could buy one, but came across this forum and the messages about komanam and its goodness. I am very impressed about Balan's blog re he and his wife wear komanam and find it arousing. I want to start wearing komanam from now on, if I cant get hold of langoti. I shall indeed ask my wife to try one!

by Murali Mon Aug 08 14:02:15 UTC 2011

These days it is not easy to wear just kaupina at home . In old times, my grand father was doing only that. My father could not do it as he moved to a town from our village. Though I was wearing kaupina until the age of sixteen while growing up in the village, now it is difficult in Chennai if you are living in a flat. I like to be like my grand father. But it is just not practical . After I retire in the next five years I will go back to village , settle down there. Then I can try Kaupina again.

by Sadasivan Thu Sep 01 16:29:21 UTC 2011

Mostly men are commenting here.
Has any one thought about the women's perspective.
I am always very embarrassed to see men wearing kaupina at home in Kerala . Boys up to 16-18 years wearing kaupina at home may be ok. But not for male adults , taking baths daily and oil baths weekly wearing just kaupina only.
There may be some advantages for men like free flow of air to genetal area, cleaning of organ after urination, arousal etc
My mother and elder sisters are not embarrassed though. They think it is a good tradition.

by Sri Latha Sun Sep 04 12:19:28 UTC 2011

Sri Latha, you are saying it is ok for boys up to 16-18 years to wear just komanam. I do not agree. Kids above 10 should be discouraged. I grew up in a village in the border of TN and AP. We are two sisters with four younger brothers. I am the eldest . What I am telling you is 20 years old. Our brothers go to fields naked every morning for ablutions like all other boys in the villages. They do not carry any pots. They simply come home. Sisters like us had to wash their bottoms even when the boys are 14-15 years of age. I was 18 and my sister was 16. We had no choice. Then give these brothers a bath at the well in the backyard. Parents would tell us that this good training for both of us to bring up our own kids later.
Some times kids from relatives come visiting. We have to wash their bottoms also and bathe them without any complaint, of corse. Imagine my plight at 18 cleaning the boys aged 14-15 . I am just fed up with seeing these naked boys far too long. At 19 I got married and moved out to a town. But my sister suffered for another five years, as her marriage was delayed.
My brothers tell us some times that we spoiled them with too much care.
I am told in our village such practices are still continuing though there are toilets in some house now.
I did not allow nudity among my two sons beyond fifth year.

by Shyamala Mon Sep 05 07:18:37 UTC 2011

This is for Sadasivan.
You will be disappointed when you retire and go to your village.
You will be the odd old man wearing a kaupina there. The social support system is no longer there in many villages.

by Sankar Mon Sep 05 07:28:23 UTC 2011

I just read Shyamala madam's comment.
While I sympathize with her as she had to do what she did not like for so long, my experience as an elder sister is different. I had just two younger brothers, aged 10 and 12 while I was 15. From that age I took care of them as my mother was not keeping well. Living in a village in South I did all the things described by Shyamala until I got married at 21.
But I have no aversion to clean the bottoms or to give a bath daily. After all these years my brothers treat me as their mother not like a sister. They trust me and confide in me. This happened only because of love for each other. What is bottom cleanig if you love your brothers?
But if some one does not want to do that it should not be
forced. Clearly in Shyamala's case she did not like it . Perhaps too many bottoms to be cleaned if you include visiting kids also.
Certainly it is not a happy job particularly to clean and wash 14-15 year old boys on a daily basis.
Boys were treated differently in those days and pampered too much. They could have easily washed themselves.

by Sister Mon Sep 05 07:47:23 UTC 2011

I read about all the advantages of wearing a komanam in stead of cut- drawers. I am a mother of two boys aged 7 and 9.
Can any one clarify whether by using komanam (being tight ) the male organ will have stunted growth.? Will the organ be normal size? What about testes?
How do kids urinate if they have tight komanam in public toilets like hotels , cinema halls , schools etc?

Will it supress the reproductive capacity when they grow up?

by Mother 123 Mon Sep 05 08:14:36 UTC 2011

Dear Mother
Your questions are very good questions and require long answers.

No, Komanam will not affect growth of male organs. Testes, organ everything will be normal size depending on the genetic factor (for example some people may genetically have small organs, others normal size and others large ones). Komanam will not affect the growth but I think it may be likely to help growth. I will explain below.

With Komanam one avoids the suspension or loose hanging of organ and testes because they are supported gently but firmly. Whereas not wearing anything or wearing jockey will not provide such support. Such support helps bettter blood flow to the organ and testes and they will benefit from it and always be their natural size (on the other hand with underwear which is loose they will shrink in size by reducing blood flow most of the time to avoid the effect of gravity). I do not mean that underwear makes the parts smaller but that they are in shrunken condition most of the time but with improved blood flow with Komanam they are most of the time in normal size. Urine retention is excellent as also self control and improved sexual performance as a result of such constant flow of blood.

No question of suppressing reproduction. You are aware that all our ancestors in India regardless of caste wore Komanam for 3000 years or more and you can appreciate that the reproductive capacity of our ancestors has been excellent! Because Komanam helps in self control and in improved performance due to the constant flow of blood which is possible when a person has Komanam.

It is best to untie the Komanam and urinate. Not only can it be retied properly but one can wash the organ before doing so. This is good hygiene you will agree.

In school or college or office they can go into the toilet and pass urine in privacy. If that is not possible urine can be passed by releasing the organ from one side and replacing it afterwards. Many people do this when passing urine in public conveniences ot hotel urinals etc.

The reason that it is better to untie and retie is not only to wash but to ensure that the organ is properly cnetred when retied. This will avoid deviation to left or right which is a common problem with underwear which becomes loose after soem use. But in emergency or in public places they can release the organ from one side of the komanam. hope this clarifies your doubts.

by Nonstitched Mon Sep 05 09:16:59 UTC 2011

I am sorry to read about Shyamala's experience. In my observation small children up to the age of maximum 8 are washed properly by their parents after calls of nature but it is never the case that this is continued after that age. It should not be and by age 6 to 8 the children are taught to do it themselves whether boy or girl. Upto that age all adults or seniors if so inclined will help the children to wash. This is the normal, universal practice.

If Shyamala had a different experience I am really sorry. It must have been an exceptional case or cases and I fully sympathis with her. It was unfair to expect her to do this for 14 year old boys. Those boys themselves should be ashamed of this now. Why could they not do it themselves.

This is how it becomes a male dominated society but once again it is the mothers who encourage such things. May be the fathers also do sometimes. But it is to be condemned and I feel for Shyamala.

by Nonstitched. Mon Sep 05 10:39:34 UTC 2011

What Syamala described is a common occurrence in Chittore and Nellore districts of AP.
Boys are pampered too much.
We are 2 sisters and 3 brothers.
Both sisters are elder. When I was 10 they were 16 and 14.
Boys shit and simply call the sisters. One of them comes running and clean the bottom every day. Otherwise our parents would shout at them. My sisters did this to me till I was 16 and went a Junior College in a town. Same story with my younger brothers. We were never allowed to clean our bottoms after shitting.
We were not ashamed at that time as that was happening to all other boys. If sisters are not there some aunt or cousin would do that. Otherwise maid servants did it.
When I think of it now after 20 years I feel disgusted.

by Radha Krishna Mon Sep 05 12:10:05 UTC 2011

Thank you Mr Nonstitched for clarifications on komanam use.
Is it true that the longer the kids are allowed to nude without any restrictions, the longer their organs will be when they grow up? This is what my aunty tells me. If true , can we allow them to be nude at home up to 16-17 years.? What are the disadvantages of such teenage nudity ?
Should I give oil bath every week to my kids? Can I apply oil to the organs also?

by Mother Mon Sep 05 15:30:39 UTC 2011

In response to comments from Syamala, Sister, and Radhakrishna I wish to raise some questions:
A. Should sisters be required to give baths to younger brothers daily?
B. Is it ok if a sister of 18 has to bathe a brother of 16?
C. What should be the healthy age gap, say over 5-6 years?
D. Should brothers be allowed to be nude, even where a bath room is used? If so up to what age?
E. Will this ordeal really prepare the young girls to become caring mothers later ? Is this a correct claim or just a convenient logic?
F. Should it not be optional ?
G. Should not cleaning the bottoms of boys above 10 years be totally stopped?

by Sankar Mon Sep 05 15:47:12 UTC 2011

My answers are given below:
A.Only if the sister agrees to do voluntarily or when mother is sick or out - of - doors or such special reasons
B. No. By 16 the brother can have his own daily bath. Sister or mother can help in weekly oil baths like applying oil , light massaging, rubbing off oil with shikakai , shampooing etc.
C. No hard and fast rule. These days in many families there are only one or two kids. If the sister is younger the answer is no. If the sister is older 1-2 years gap is ok.
D. No nudity for boys after 10 th year even in bath rooms when sister is giving daily bath. They must wear a komanam or cut drawer. After regular bath , boys should be told to clean the organ , pulling back the skin. Sister may help and supervise initially to prevent infections. If mother is involved , nudity inside bath room is ok as long as mother thinks appropriate.
E. Certainly it does.
F. Of course it should be optional. If it is compulsory , some sisters surely hate the experience life long.
G. Yes . Boys should be trained to clean their own bottoms even by 6 or 7. Even 10 is too late.

General comment: these are things of past, except in remote villages. Modern times are posing new challenges for urban middle class. Boys and girls know a lot about love , romance,
Marriage, male and female organs, flow of life fluids, affairs, living together, pregnancy , abortions, marital problems etc.
In this Internet world there are no secrets. We need to address those issues also in these forums.

by guest Tue Sep 06 07:06:56 UTC 2011

Dear Mother
I think such ideas (that organs will grow longer without clothes) are without any factual basis. In fact as I explained yesterday it is the support of kaupinam that improves blood flow. Without it the organ is loose hanging and under force of gravity. What I have seen is that in such a condition the body automatically reduces blood supply to the organ which is in a shrunken state most of the timeBut as I explained yesterday this is only an automatic adjustment by the body and the organ will not actually reduce in size permanently. By wearing komanam which gives support the body always maintains a constant blood flow to the organ. Apart from being in its normal size for most of the time this benefits the organ because regular blood supply is healthy for any part of the body (please also dont think the organ will grow larger with such support but it willl benefit from being in its normal size most of the time and from the regular blood flow).

I dont know what oil bath has to do with the subject. In any case I dont know anything about it and I personally feel oil bath is not necessary. But that is nly my opinion.

by Nonstitched Tue Sep 06 07:12:14 UTC 2011

Thanks Sir again.
As I am confused I am asking questions.
Can I allow my kids to wear just Komanam only at home , no shorts or other clothes?
Is it ok to move with just Komanam only when guests and relatives come?
Is it true that by wearing komanam from early age in stead of being nude the boys will become timid later and cannot enjoy normal married life.?
By wearing komanam in stead of a cut drawer , will the output of liquid come down leading to childlessness?

by Mother Tue Sep 06 08:15:36 UTC 2011

You can allow the kids to be in Komanam only as long as they please. I am sure when they get older they will wear half trousers or towel over it. As long as they are young even in front of guests and relatives but it is your choice (you know very well there are no hard and fast rules about all these things and I wonder why you are going in to su much detail). My anser to the other two questions is No No No. I have alrady said that hundreds of generations wore it throughout their lives without any complications. So what kind of questions are these, Mother?! I think you are enjoying asking too many non questions!

by Nonstitched Tue Sep 06 09:05:30 UTC 2011

Sir,
You are becoming angry and impatient.
I am sorry if I troubled you.
I am confused as I am getting conflicting advice from my elderly aunt, who wants children to nude till the of 16-17.
I am worried.
I am alone. My husband died in a road accident last year .
Please forgive me, Sir.

by Mother Tue Sep 06 10:48:58 UTC 2011

Mother, I am very sorry to hear about your husband.

But you need not have any doubts, your boys can certainly wear Komanam from now.

They can even be encouraged by you to wear it full time. It is your preference if they wear only komanam in the house or wear drawers above it. At this age it does not matter.

I rsuggest that up to age 16 or 18 they can be only in Komanam at home and you can encourage it. Like this they will get fully used to Komanam and being only in Komanam with no shyness. They will concentrate better in studies and also develop both humility and confidence. This is from personal experience in my own case.

It is certainly not desirable to let them stay nude at home till age 16 to 17. It will be very unusual. Have no doubts about it and also dont get doubts that Komanam will affect reproduction, organ size etc. No such issues.

Just go ahead and do it isince I feel that you are considering seriously and I also believe it is good for them to wear Komanam from this age onwards.

by Nonstitched Tue Sep 06 11:42:53 UTC 2011

Thank you , Sir.

by Mother Tue Sep 06 12:20:48 UTC 2011

Thank you Mother. Let me make it clear once again that Komanam is not the only option for the boys but it is the best of the options. You can also give them drawers to wear but then they will not have any inner garment (I dont thing underwear or jatti is made for small children up to age 14 or 15). That is why I think your idea of Komanam is an excellent solution.

And for the reasons I mentioned earlier it is good if they have only Komanam in the house up to age 16 plus but it is your choice. But I recommend it that is all.

Guests such as close relatives and friends should be no problem. And strangers also up to age 15 should not be a problem. Above that age they can wear a towle or veshti when strangers visit. Hope this clarifies any doubt you may still have.

by Nonstitched Tue Sep 06 13:29:48 UTC 2011

Dear Mother,
Your aunty may be right.
For a diversity of views on nudity of boys, go to " school Punishment Forum " and look for " whether boys should be nude at home".
Many seem to think : yes up to 18.

by Friend Tue Sep 06 16:14:05 UTC 2011

I am surprised to look at the ads on this site.
" browse thousands of Indian Singles"
I am quitting NOW.

by guest Wed Sep 07 06:12:37 UTC 2011

when i was very young and go to village for vacation i used to wear komanam. but after that i have started wearing underwear. i have worn all types and all brands of underwear in the last 30 years but i was not satisfied. i used to get rashes in my inner thighs and i cannot walk long distances. one day i shifted to komanam and i had no problems from then on. no rashes, itching i would suggest all to shave the pubic hair and wear a komanam. it is out of experience

by kp Thu Sep 15 12:47:34 UTC 2011

we wear komanam...we remove the pubic hair regularly...so the surface is clean always and the hairs grow automatically,,,komanam keeps the things safe and hidden..

by hide Sun Oct 02 01:35:17 UTC 2011

We use komanam of different colurs distinguish
We wash it ourselves while taking bath. It is worn except while attending to natures call or some other important work and thus is a part of the body

by komanamwasher Fri Oct 28 10:02:53 UTC 2011

we dont remove the pubic hairs but allow them to grow..it is good only to have large area of pubic hair for many reasons..Komanam can cover all those.
We can wash the pubic hairs using shampoo, chikkai powder, soap or oil and keep it growing curly.

It will cover some part of the body..especially for...all adults....

by hair remover Fri Oct 28 12:15:50 UTC 2011

we dont remove the pubic hairs but allow them to grow..it is good only to have large area of pubic hair for many reasons..Komanam can cover all those.
We can wash the pubic hairs using shampoo, chikkai powder, soap or oil and keep it growing curly.

It will cover some part of the body..especially for...all adults....

by hair remover Fri Oct 28 12:15:50 UTC 2011

Do gals find it comfortable to wear komana?

by guest Tue Nov 08 17:54:41 UTC 2011

This is to clear the apprehensions of mothers posted above.I am a keralite brahmin used to konakam right from upanayanam and now I am at the age of 49.Till the age of 12 at home I was allowed only tight konakam on tight arjanacharadu at home.After the age of 12, a thorthu mundu was allowed.
During my college time i used pant and konakam as underwear.I didnt found any difficulty for urinate
in public.Now I am employed as a sr. officer and uses pant and konakam as underwear with pleasure.While at home uses only a half mund above the konakam.
Iam staying in my wife house where i am performing the poojas in the family temple wearing wet tight konakam.None of my family members are embrassed in seeing me in konakam but they are happy in I am following the tradition.

by Sooraj Fri Nov 18 18:43:13 UTC 2011

Very interesting to read that many members have posted their views on komanam and one member has advised that it is good to wear komanam only right from the early age. I fully support that view and I am of the opinion that komanam is best underwear for men ( boys) and everybody should realise and start wearing komanam immediately , if not started. I wore komanam during my upanayanam ( Iyer belong to Kerala) and for quite some years, I did not chance to wear komanam. Now that I started wearing komanam and find it very comfortable and easy maintenance and I would say people will respect. This is my view. In case anybody wants to comment on this, please do so.

by kannan Wed Nov 23 09:19:38 UTC 2011

I prefer thong as bst underwear since komana tail loosens aft d use repeatedly n its embarassing to tight it all d time in public.also thong s of less material like komana n covers only lil area both front n back. So sweat collection s less near butt n testical area

by Srk Fri Dec 02 03:20:39 UTC 2011

SRK
Your komanam loosens only because you dont wear proper length or you have not learned how to wear properly. Please dont generalise because a proper length kaupinam if properly tied will not get loose.

by Nonstitched Sat Dec 03 12:11:50 UTC 2011

Even I would like to wear Komanam, please let me where I can buy the silver waist thread (string) used for tying komanam.

by VN Mon Dec 05 07:37:21 UTC 2011

Silver waist thread is available in jewellary shops in south india, because people still use it even if they are not using komanam. But you can use komanam with simple black or red waist thread. I am using komanam with black cotton waist thread.
Can anybody explain is there any advantage of using silver waist thread.

by guest Sat Dec 24 16:33:07 UTC 2011

friends please make a group about 'kaupina' on face book also , so we , those who have interest but doesn't have proper knowledge about this traditional under-garment & other people can join there.

by guest Thu Dec 29 06:52:16 UTC 2011

Best for Komanam is waist thread from a soft handloom veshti or mundu or dhothi. Cut a length to suit the waist length with width of 6 inches. Use this as a waist thread and preferably wash and change the thread morning and evening or at least once in a day.

This 6 inch width of veshti will immediately roll up in to a soft but firm nada like thread when it is tied. It will be very smooth without cutting the skin but it will also be very firm. It will also look very neat with very white colour and match the white komanam. My wife says this type of waist thread for Komanam is better looking than others and that it adds to the pure white look.

This is what Ramana Maharishi used for his Kaupeenam. If you try it you will not use any other waist thread for Komanam,

by Nonstitched Fri Dec 30 05:53:59 UTC 2011

i have a question that when i am wearing komanam , how should i place my organ , upwards or downwards to gain proper benefits of ??????

by guest Sat Dec 31 04:43:55 UTC 2011

i have a question that when i am wearing komanam , how should i place my organ , upwards or downwards to gain proper benefits of ??????

by guest Sat Dec 31 04:44:05 UTC 2011

by guest Sat Dec 31 04:44:41 UTC 2011

by guest Sat Dec 31 04:44:42 UTC 2011

Obviously downwards

by Srk Sat Dec 31 17:14:19 UTC 2011

Plc it in middle n tie d cloth tightly to get benifit,in d back side, let d cloth cover only d butt crack region.even tho much of d butt portion s exposed it s d normal procedure from our tradition

by Srk Sun Jan 01 08:44:32 UTC 2012

Are there new converts to konakam or kaupinam? I usually wear 2-layers,viz., down from front to the back, over the string down again and tuck it in the front.

by neelakuyil Sun Jan 01 17:26:29 UTC 2012

I like to wear a komanam, but the cloth is sort of loose and am afraid if the organ stretches will show off too much. Is their a way to avoid this in Komanam. With underwear it holds very tightly and is not much visible

by Arvind Fri Jan 06 17:30:51 UTC 2012

Take cloth with sufficient width around 8 inch and insert it in front and while taking the cloth back between the legs adjust the cloth properly around the genitials. Then pull it back with sufficient tightness and insert or tie at the back. This will look like bikiny. Even higher level of desire is completely contolled by wearing komanam

by guest Tue Jan 10 13:59:43 UTC 2012

Vow, its nice. I finally managed to get a soft cloth from my wife and wore it. The feeling is great, especially while in movements. I wore inside the lungi. The first cloth I cut in short size and it was short of covering the stick fully on the front, but was very good. And wearing it with soft colored cloths adds a touch.

by Arvind Thu Jan 12 19:15:50 UTC 2012

Arvind
Congrats. What was the reaction of your good lady?
I agree that it would be interesting if konakam is made with cloth with flowers, etc.

by neelakuyil Sun Jan 29 17:42:26 UTC 2012

It was Great. when being shaked the cloth is giving a pressure at the crack in the back. Want to try your suggestion, a cloth with flowers.

by Arvind Fri Feb 03 18:38:18 UTC 2012

is their a blog that talks about sleeveless blouses

by Arvind Mon Feb 06 19:35:20 UTC 2012

Try fundoshi, its similar to komana which japanis people wear:) which s held very tight in butt also.

by Srk Tue Feb 14 06:13:40 UTC 2012

where we can get fundoshi in India

by guest Wed Feb 15 14:11:28 UTC 2012

Kaupina is a ideal dress with dothi-kachcha, very comfortable and kaupina is completely covered at back. In religeous occations I use this.

by guest Sat Feb 18 19:40:00 UTC 2012

For fundosh also jus long piece of cloth s jus sufficient, but wearing method pls c youtube.

by Srk Sun Feb 19 22:57:29 UTC 2012

Summer is starting so start wearing komanam it is very comfortable for hot weather

by guest Sat Feb 25 18:29:23 UTC 2012

let us beat the heat this summer
wear komanam and sleep happily

by guest Sun Feb 26 13:40:47 UTC 2012

wear komanam while sleeping get it removed only when needed....it will keep the thing inside,,wash komanam daily while taking bath..and wear a new komanam everyday...

by sleeping komanam Sat Mar 03 07:25:59 UTC 2012

Komanam is not only good for summer but it is good for all seasons. Start wearing komanam for some time and then see the comfort. After that one will never touch the readymade undergarments except komanam. Komanam is the ideal underwear for men and one should respect and wear komanam without any shyness.

by komanam Sat Mar 10 05:50:13 UTC 2012

I was able to get silver waist string and using that now I started wearing komanam (kaupina) at least when I am at home. But feel shy to use it when go to college (I am of 38 years age and work as lecturer in a professional college). My mother and father wear still wear kaupina as their regular inner wear. My brothers used wear when they were small, during 1970s after that practice of wearing komanam is slowly disappeared. After reading so many posts on wearing komanam by lots of young and middle aged people, I thought of trying myself. Thanks for all those sharing their experience of wearing komanam and encouraging its use. As more and more young people share their experience of kaupina use, we can revive its wide spread use once again. Wearing koman is a nice experience and it is more comfortable than VIP briefs which I used to wear few days before. Hope more and younger people start using it and experience its comfort.

by VN Wed Mar 14 13:31:51 UTC 2012

VN it is good to hear from you that you have started wearing komanam at home inspite of your parents wearing it regularly as their inner wear.continue to wear it full time and donot use silver chain as waist string it will harm your hip skin and it will not be tight a fitting,you may use white nada or white color rope which is available in shops.Hope you will be full time wearer.

by Regularwearer Wed Mar 14 14:30:40 UTC 2012

No doubt komanam is the best innerwear and very comfortable also. Every one who wear komanam should proudly admit that and share their experience, which will encourage others to start wearing komanam. I am a 38 years old college lecturer and I started wearing komanam. VN

by guest Fri Mar 16 06:43:34 UTC 2012

No doubt komanam is the best innerwear and very comfortable also. Every one who wear komanam should proudly admit that and share their experience, which will encourage others to start wearing komanam. I am a 38 years old college lecturer and I started wearing komanam.

by VN Fri Mar 16 06:44:38 UTC 2012

No doubt komanam is the best innerwear and very comfortable also. Every one who wear komanam should proudly admit that and share their experience, which will encourage others to start wearing komanam. I am a 38 years old college lecturer and I started wearing komanam. VN

by VN Fri Mar 16 06:47:51 UTC 2012

IF YOU WEAR SILK CLOTH KOMANAM IT WILL BE NICE..IT WILL GIVE SMOOTHNESS TO THE THING..AND ALLOW YOU REALISE THE PLEASURE...AND ALLOW TO INCREASE LENGTH

by PLESUREMAN Thu Mar 22 07:26:22 UTC 2012

to teach our children father should wear komanam always mother should be traditionl, if mother forget to wearing panty and bra then their children may be instructed to wear komanam therefore good treditional mother always should wear only saree, petticoat, and blouse(3cloth only), therfore if mother be a traditional then then we got moral rights to teach children for komanam wearing, and if possible mother can wear komanam always.

by byrappa Fri Mar 23 04:03:33 UTC 2012

Using komana i find it tough to urinate,so i use only at home

by Srk Sun Mar 25 01:30:00 UTC 2012

no tough to urinate wearing komanam, i alwys wear only komanam from last 20 years, it is easy to urinate, remove komanam at back side pass urine then tie it again no problem to urinate from komanam, how problem ?

by byrappa Sun Mar 25 04:57:42 UTC 2012

Mr Byrappa is very correct. Not a problem to pass urine wearing Komanam. I am a life time wearer and I also go into toilet, untie, pass urine and wash before retying. Why should there be a problem? In public places with only a urinal, slide out from the side (but I agree it is not satisafctory because then the rreplacement aftr passing urine is not centred correctly, however, you can retie properly when you get some privacy). On highways also you can untie and pass urine and retie. Nobody gives a second look evenif they see you. But you can always go behind the cover of a tree or bush. So the problem is only in the mind!

by Nonstitched Sun Mar 25 07:01:29 UTC 2012

Most of the above comments carries some problem with their mind excluding a few people.they want to write a comment and fill the space.Having more than fifty years of practise in tieing and un tieing i have not discussed this issue with anybody till date,when i notice this forum i am forced to give my views.Please try once and enjoy the difference between synthetic stuff and komanam you will not go back to synthetic stuff and donot feel shy to wear once you try your shyness will go away.

by dixit Tue Mar 27 15:28:04 UTC 2012

What mr. dixit said is right. Once you start wearing komanam, all your shyness will go and you will like to wear komanam only thereafter.

by komana priyan Tue May 22 05:12:47 UTC 2012

I read all liked very much and got good idea about &I started to use it as my traditional under garment

by G V Nair Kerala Thu Jun 28 20:19:11 UTC 2012

Here almost everybody agrees wearing komanam is much better than the readymade undergarment. Then why the komanam is not available in Shops as I am also a regular komanam wearer and I like to keep some stocks at home. I am very happy with komanam and I do not have any readymade undergarments other than komanam at home. Can anybody say that where stiched komanam is available ?

by komanam guest Sun Jul 15 09:01:31 UTC 2012

You will not find komanam in a shop as people make their komanam themselves from dhoti or vesti. Just buy a soft vesti and you can make several komanams out of it. You can choose the suitable breath and length according to your own wishes. Basically komanam is an unstitched garment like dhoti etc as opposed to the stitched lungi. People always tend to forget that komanam was a minimal decent dress that became to be used as an underwear. In the olden days originally nothing would be worn under a lungi (the reason why it is a fully round stitched dress with folds in the front) or dhoti (the reason why the dhoti would be dubbelfolded in the front or worn between the legs in a pantlike way with folding in the front that covered everything neatly). Due to our (Englishbased) education system that put emphasis on wearing western dress and underwear, all these traditional ways of dressing are becoming gradually extinct and unless we start to teach our sons about our own great Hindu culture, we will lose all this richness and the freedom of these simple ways of dressing that hundreds and hundreds of years kept our people healthy and happy. Let us always wear komanam with the proudness that we own to our culture and tradition.

by Kke Tue Jul 24 08:42:24 UTC 2012

Yes we must proud about wearing komanam to maintain our culture and tradition. I am also regular komanam user I am very happy to enjoy this costume. All the komanam users we must proud about komanam using culture cheers to all the komanam users.

by komanam priyan Wed Aug 08 04:17:35 UTC 2012

Yes we must proud about wearing komanam to maintain our culture and tradition. I am also regular komanam user I am very happy to enjoy this costume. All the komanam users we must proud about komanam using culture cheers to all the komanam users.

by komanam priyan Wed Aug 08 04:17:47 UTC 2012

Why one man feel uneasiness when he tie his kaupina tightly, but feel to go for repeated urination. Of course wearTight kaupina controls our unnecessary sexual urges. Give reply immediately and guide us for future.

by New wearer group Wed Aug 22 12:40:39 UTC 2012

Wearing tight kaupina does not make any sense and I do not think that controls sexual urges. That way even if you wear tight underwear, still you will have the unnecessary sexual urges. It all depends your mind set. Wear komanam or kaupina and think that you are wearing tight underwear and then see how do you feel. I am also a regular komanam wearer and I do not feel any unnecesary sexual urges. But of course, some times the organ becomes stiff but it gets controlled automatically. I am enjoying wearing komanam for the last 8 years and I am quite happy with it. So dear friend, please do not think unnecessarily , wear komanam or kaupinam and be happy with it. Do not buy readymade underwear , it is a waste - waste of money. Use only kaupinam.

by Kaupinam user Tue Aug 28 08:21:15 UTC 2012

My guru I liked ur advice. I like to wearTight kaupinam and by wearing it I feel to go for frequent urination. If wear loosely can not walk freely due to free playing of my 2 under balls. To pack all well tight wearing is best

by One konakadhari Tue Sep 04 18:28:32 UTC 2012

I am a tight kaupinam wearer for the last 45 years and i do not thing this will control your sexual urges or makes any discomfort for urination.Wearing tight or loose is as per ones feel of physical comfort.Try kaupeenam and enjoy the feel.

by guest Fri Sep 07 17:47:49 UTC 2012

Wearing it loose is the same as not wearing. One should wear it tight or snug fitting but certainly not over tight or too tight. Komanam can control sexual feelings better than jatti but it is only a relative. Sexual urge is sexual urge but Komanam certainly helps to some extent in controlling it. In this respect it is definitely better than underwear as it helps to have a degree of control. But do not expect that you will lose sexual desire by wearing Komanam or even be able to restrain sex feelings at all times. But with a better degree of control than under wear the komanam also helps in better enjoyment. That is its benefit.

by Nonstitched Sat Sep 08 07:01:37 UTC 2012

What non stitched is perfectly right.If you wearing komanam better wear it tight,then you can feel the fit.Having born and brought in the family of konakam users where there is no use of mordern underwears i find it more comfortable having tied komanam for more than fifty years.Hope komanam konakam will make a come back as it was in the fifties and sixties.

by Aswathaman Sun Sep 09 08:29:47 UTC 2012

Mind setup of our society towards konakam users need a sea change.Those who use konakam should be respeted and there should a campaign for encouraging koupeena as undergarment instead of elastic underwears due to advantages of konakam.being a regular user from the age of 7 ,I find it highly comfortable for the past so many years.ladies in home (mother and wife)should support the same.One person need not be shy if others see him in komanam.

by tr Sun Sep 09 10:34:22 UTC 2012

Mind setup of our society towards konakam users need a sea change.Those who use konakam should be respeted and there should a campaign for encouraging koupeena as undergarment instead of elastic underwears due to advantages of konakam.being a regular user from the age of 7 ,I find it highly comfortable for the past so many years.ladies in home (mother and wife)should support the same.One person need not be shy if others see him in komanam.

by tr Sun Sep 09 10:34:22 UTC 2012

Been wearing for over a month. Feels nice.

by Q Wed Sep 12 18:04:18 UTC 2012

Similarly more & more komanam users should come forward with their comments so that those who read this forum will start wearing komanam.Iam also a komanam wearer for the last 10 years I find it very comfortable and I am very happy with it.It is a best costume for Males . Thereadymade underwear should be thrown out and keep only komanam ( half a dozen) at home and start wearing komanam and enjoy the comfort level.

by regular komanam user Thu Sep 13 14:46:42 UTC 2012

Modern girls don't like komanam. Same goes for parents who have lived in cities and abroad for years.

by Q Thu Sep 13 16:00:40 UTC 2012

Is there a difference between komanam and kaupeenam?

by ??? Thu Sep 13 16:38:39 UTC 2012

Absolutely no difference. Komanam and kaupinam are same . You start wearing komanam and feel the difference.

by komanam Sat Sep 15 07:56:41 UTC 2012

I think komanam has a tail at the back while kaupinam does not?

by ??? Sat Sep 15 15:34:20 UTC 2012

But at any given time komanam is better than kaupinam. What I understand kaupinam or komanam are same and komanam is the best underwear for males. Please see the photos of komanam posted in the google site. It will be very nice to the photos and once you start wearing komanam you will enjoy.

by komanam Wed Sep 19 04:33:09 UTC 2012

after reading all these myself and my wife decided to wear komanam henceforth on jan 1 and till this date we continue the habit.
i am proud to say our sex life has improved a lot.
we are middle aged couple with two children happily married.thanks to all

say our

by guest Thu Sep 20 18:24:01 UTC 2012

it is a myth that komanam controlls sexual urge'
it only prevents the tool from taking a horizontal position on errection
whereas an underwear or jatti can not control the elongation or a tent like situation
one should wear and experience will tell

by komanadasan Wed Oct 17 10:39:53 UTC 2012

dear komanadasan
very much true.i have experinced the tnnt like situation many times while taking bath in the river with jatti.of course i chaned to komanam inow face no 90 degree situatoins even if aroused

by kutty Wed Oct 17 10:47:15 UTC 2012

While bathing pull the front inserted cloth to outside make it hanging out it will make you more secure if you are bathing outside.

by guest Fri Oct 19 13:36:50 UTC 2012

My wife does not like me wearing komanam.

by guest Mon Dec 17 03:07:49 UTC 2012

I still remember when I was 14 year old boy and already well endowed. My aunt was bathing me and as part of applying me the soap, she bubbled me all along the buttocks and obviously I got a great hardon. She was squatting on the floor. After applying the soap at my bottoms she turned to my front and my full grown organ hit straight on her lips. Though she was shocked for a moment she gave a meaningful smile and did not care even afterwards. Today when we meet after a long 20 years still I remember that incident.. ;-)

by Gopan, Koratty Wed Dec 19 05:30:27 UTC 2012

I read and liked all opinions. In ny view wearing a pure cotton kaupina helped me best in our family life. Don't feel shy & wear from today 4 ur happy future life without any hesitation. I am enjoying by wearing by wearing my lovely kaup,,.kaupinaadhari

by New kaupinadhari Fri Dec 28 18:01:41 UTC 2012

I am always reading all blogs and enjoyed too much by wearing it. I worn it tightly to press my tool down, but result is feeling pain. But I accepted our traditional dress and I am wearing it daily. What will happen to my health in future ?

by One new Guest Fri Jan 11 16:22:37 UTC 2013

New Guest > Nothing will happen to your health. You can keep sound health by wearing komanam and Komanam is very good for health. No need to worry. I am also a regular wearer of komanam and I enjoy wearing. Similarly you also enjoy wearing komanam. In case you want to reach me, you can reach on mail id: pattukomanam(at)gmail(dot)com

by komanam Fri Jan 18 03:25:02 UTC 2013

I agreeed Mr. Komanam. I like my konakam very much and always want to wear it. But what will do? When I take my konakam to wear , my tool becomes stiff and can not, but I am wearing it tightly. After some time Inside portion becomes hot and immedately to loose it. Later I tried with wet konakam and I got some relief. Now I prefer to tie wet konakam and by wearing it I am getting full pleasure and good enjoyment also. Slowly it affected my health and became weak. I don't know why. If you can please give advice to and help me.

by New kanakadhari Tue Feb 05 13:14:05 UTC 2013

What is the advantage of wet komanam?

by Q Tue Feb 19 11:18:13 UTC 2013

I am a regular konakam wearer right from upanayanam and also perform pooja in our family temple.Traditionally those who perform pooja in the family kovil must have to wear wet tight konakam and wet dhoti.it is a spiritual motivation in my concept.

by guest Wed Mar 06 15:07:48 UTC 2013

I am also wearing wet tight konakam and it is best. During prayer time U never feel bad things and ur tool also be in safe position. Try all and wear wet tight konakam with dothi during prayer and puja.

by Kerala poojari Fri Mar 29 18:56:16 UTC 2013

It is practical to use komanam during pooja, when i go to my native some time I have to perform pooja at home. The practice is to take bath before pooja and come inside with wet cloth. I was using modern underwear, when it was wet for long time then I used to get itching and it was uncomfortable. So I decided to switch to komanam inspired by my father. I took a white mull cloth piece because white cotton mull is used as komanam at my home and started using it was very comfortable and also both wet towel and komanam dried in short duration. Initially I was bit shy because komanam was visible in the back, but my mother gave me lot of confidence. I am pricticing this from quite some time nobody gave any comments.Be brave to wear komanam it is our costume.

by Narain Fri Apr 12 08:29:53 UTC 2013

Mr. Narain - What you said is absolutely right. One should not feel shy to wear komanam. Komanam is our dress and we should wear it even if others comment on that. Komanam should be worn from the child hood days itself so that the shyness will not be there. I am also a regualr user of komanam and I enjoy wearing komanam. I sleep only in komanam at night and I find it very comfortable and good looking also.

by Komana priyan Sat Apr 20 03:32:24 UTC 2013

In our firstnight I noticed my wife wear a konam as underwear. It was a readymade stiched konam which she give me next day. Since then until now, we both wear konam regularly and we have many quantities (may be more than 20). We are a muslim couple from Tvm and now in gulf. We enjoy wearing konam. These days my wife started wearing thaar (onnara). She learn to wear from our neighter Innira Chechi. I would suggest all try and enjoy.

by KA Thu Apr 25 13:07:45 UTC 2013

KA - enjoy wearing konakam. Konakam or komanam is good underwear for all seasons and konakam is a must for all Indians.

by konakam lover Fri May 24 03:45:39 UTC 2013

What is the differnt between Komanam, kaupeenam and Konakam? And we can wear it?

by guest Fri May 24 10:46:07 UTC 2013

Can gents wear onnara? Some body can explain?

by guest Fri May 24 11:12:52 UTC 2013

Can men wear onnara? There is any problem if men wear Onnara? Some body can explain?

by guest Sat May 25 09:13:18 UTC 2013

Komanam or Kaupinam or Konakam all same. It is also called loincloth. Wear frist and then you ask any question

by guest Wed May 29 08:27:01 UTC 2013

From Deepak Jain
Great comments on Langot. Gooood.i'll take one for my wife.

by guest Sun Jun 09 12:03:29 UTC 2013

By the way I started to wear wet konakam and could control my all vibrations. Thank you 4 giving more ideas

by My Konakam trial Tue Jun 11 18:38:42 UTC 2013

Konakam udukkumbol enganeya moothram ozhikkuka?

by guest Sat Jun 22 13:32:16 UTC 2013

My guest konakaval pinnilninnu azhichu maatti sukhamayi irunnu mootram ozhikkua. Pinne veendum val pazhaya mathiri tight aakki udukkanam. Azhiyaate sukshikkanam ketto.

by Oru pazhaya konakadhari Fri Jun 28 04:43:43 UTC 2013

One main advatage from konakam. When I started to wear my konakam daily and gradually bottom portion of my body got good shape than before and feels very pleastre also. I can't live without wearing konakam let it be dry or wet.

by K G kurup, kerala Fri Jun 28 05:01:12 UTC 2013

Mr. Kurup - Please do continue wearing konakam. Konakam is the traditional dress of Hindu Religion and definitely we should respect it. I am also from Kerala (Iyer) and I enjoy wearing komanam. I am a regular wearer of komanam and Komanam is my dress at home. You should convince all your friend's circle to switch over to konakam and should create konakam wearer's club.We should promote konakam .

by Iyer Mon Jul 01 03:50:53 UTC 2013

As early as possible we konakam wearers have to create a group and fight against use of nu konakam shape underwears. Why the new generation men insult on our konakam and daily wears tight konakam shaped jetty or underwears. What shall do? Let us start and advertise the non stiched and stiched konakam witi photos. By good night.

by G V Pillai Kerala Mon Jul 01 18:44:57 UTC 2013

When we all konakm wearers will gather in one place? Remember all, that day all should wear only konakam. Advance voluntarily. Don't be shy. It will be a great and fantastic memorable moment. Let us contact with kaupina forum Hqrs. Wherever it may be.

by PVG Nair Wed Jul 03 14:15:32 UTC 2013

Mr.PVG Nair- It sounds interesting waiting for the day.when the west can celebrate and make each day a different ocassion, why not we mark a day specially for the great traditional indian costume and spread the message to our people.

by guest Sun Jul 07 12:01:12 UTC 2013

PVG's suggestion is very welcome indeed! How about say, 15th of August every year? Kaupinam for all!

by neelakuyil Fri Jul 12 20:38:49 UTC 2013

I always like to wear tight konakam. But after some time heat forms inside my tight konakam. Due to heat leaking also occurs. How can cool there. If I wear wet tgt konam, slowly it dries and get some pleasure. Having these problems also I am wearing my trdnl konakam. I expects all of ur suggestions for this common matter.

by Konakam T Guest Mon Jul 29 13:57:28 UTC 2013

It is very difficult to go public toilet, if we wear kanakam...How you people manage it..???

by guest Tue Jul 30 18:14:04 UTC 2013

In my opinion if one man wear a konakam tightly, his tool never rise up to 90 degree and nobody will see his rised portion by tool inside konakam. But if wear a sheddy or cut drawer, ur tool will raise broadly and U will feel shy. All will see aroused stick undr the mundu or pants. Perhaps the Liquid may leak also . Better throw ur jetty and tie konakam from today. Forget shy. Remember Konakam is the king of all dresses.

by Konakam lover Fri Aug 02 20:46:55 UTC 2013

Yes. Exactly konakam is the best dress for all seasons. Konkam is not only considered as best underwear and also a regular dress at home for all seasons. It is a traditional costume and also a Religious Attire . One need not feel shy to wear konakam. I am also a konakam (komanam)wearer and I enjoy wearing komanam to office also. I am very happy with konakam and I have as many as 6 konakams at home (with no single readymade underwear) and my underwear is konakam (komanam) only and I am happy with it. Readymade underwears are very costly and not at all good for health also. All readers of this forum, I request to throw away all the readymade underwear and start wearing komanam (konakam) immediately .

by komanam lover Mon Aug 05 08:30:54 UTC 2013

Once we will proclaim KONAKAM DAY and it may be on 1st sept of every year from the kaupina forum ! sure ! all konakam wearers and supporters come fast No time. Don't be shy ! Modern and lazy peoples of India plz support and accept. one best opportunity ! Be Indian and wear Indian konakam.

by Konaka Premi Kerala Tue Aug 06 17:35:02 UTC 2013

Yes. That is right. KONAKAM DAY PROCLAMATION SHOULD BE DONE. ON THAT DAY ALL KONAKAM WEARERS SHOULD ASSEMBLE AND DISCUSS THE ADVANTAGES OF KONAKAM AND PROMOTE KONAKAM.

by Komana prabhu Wed Aug 07 03:25:32 UTC 2013

Kaupina is useful for us man to conrol our own senses and to control tour own wife, because the own wife reprents the own senses; if one man follows his own senses, he follows his own wife. In the beachs of the west, man without kaupina are unable to control their own wifes so that their wifes go beyond them, by walking. So their wifes go, instead, before them,, so that the man follows her, just looking to her trembling thighs. So the wifes start to command their man and to tell them:"Follow me!". If the man uses the right "threads", is the "horse" of the senses following him. He has to dress kaupinas, if he wants to be able to control and to educate his own senses- and wife.

by anonimus Wed Aug 07 19:51:12 UTC 2013

once it happened with me:-
I was married and my wife asked me to give oil bath. i stripped in front of her,but i stood in my underwear in front of her. She laughed and told me she wants to see me in komanam. i hesitated a bit but i was sure my wife wanted to see me semi- naked. i went and came out wearing komanam. She was surprised to see me. i was wearing a dark-brown color komanam. she gave me erotic looks and i made me more erotic. She applied oil all over my body and gave me nice navel(thoppul) massage as my navel(thoppul) was fully visible. She played with my navel(thoppul) and lastly she applied oil in my private parts. i enjoyed it a lot and she gave me good bath.It was a heavenly bliss when ever i take bath i wear komanam its very exciting to stand in komanam in front of wife.

by Mr. handsome Thu Sep 19 10:10:05 UTC 2013

Mr. Handsome > It is good to wear komanam and not only it exciting to stand in kommanam in front of your wife but it will be good to see you in front of others. Do continue wearing komanam and be bold to stand in front of others. Nothing wrong in wearing komanam. I would say, throw away all your ready made underwears and be a komanam wearer like me. I am 24 x7 komanam wearer and I enjoy wearing komanam to office also. I have only komanams at home ( no ready made underwear ). I feel that KOMANAM PURUSHA LAKSHANAM. I am happy with komanam. Please do write your comments.

by Komanam R Thu Sep 19 13:05:27 UTC 2013

once it happened with me:-
I was married and my wife asked me to give oil bath. i stripped in front of her,but i stood in my underwear in front of her. She laughed and told me she wants to see me in komanam. i hesitated a bit but i was sure my wife wanted to see me semi- naked. i went and came out wearing komanam. She was surprised to see me. i was wearing a dark-brown color komanam. she gave me erotic looks and i made me more erotic. She applied oil all over my body and gave me nice navel(thoppul) massage as my navel(thoppul) was fully visible. She played with my navel(thoppul) and lastly she applied oil in my private parts. i enjoyed it a lot and she gave me good bath.It was a heavenly bliss when ever i take bath i wear komanam its very exciting to stand in komanam in front of wife.

by Mr. Handsome Thu Sep 19 20:17:31 UTC 2013

Hai Mr hand some,
Why we pay for under wears if we can make kaupina of our own with in no time? If you use kaupina during bath, why you can't be a full time user! Nowaadays people exposes body by wearing modern dresses. Then who cares what you are wearing inside? Pls think for a whhile because this idea may give a new dimension to your liefe. So Be Proud to follow our traditional unde wear
SAJI TVM

by guest Wed Sep 25 14:44:28 UTC 2013

Hai Mr hand some,
Why we pay for under wears if we can make kaupina of our own with in no time? If you use kaupina during bath, why you can't be a full time user! Nowaadays people exposes body by wearing modern dresses. Then who cares what you are wearing inside? Pls think for a whhile because this idea may give a new dimension to your liefe. So Be Proud to follow our traditional unde wear
SAJI TVM

by guest Wed Sep 25 14:44:30 UTC 2013

I find that kaupina is useful to control at first the 1)own senses and 2) mind, 3) kaupina is useful consequently to control the own wife, who represents the senses and the mind of the husband. Whith kaupona, the "horses" are bounded. Once, man controlled his senses through kaupinas,so that his wife felt this, and she walked beyond him, because he was able to control her. Nowaday, the wifes take away the kaupinas of their man, the wifes show her thighs to the husbands, the husband fall down so that the wifes -senses-horses start to command over their man, commanding to their man: "Follow me!". The maan, ipnotized from the thighs of their wifes and non anymore alble to hold their senses, must follow their bikini-wifes, who go before them, by walking, proud by having inverted who is commanding now. The husband without kaupina would like to take back the command over his lady, but he is not able, so he must follow her thighs and the own senses. But, if just a man takes back his kaupinas, he can take back the control of the own senses, and his wife follows him again.

by guest Tue Nov 19 08:40:04 UTC 2013

Now I am 65 yeas old man. I have been wearing langot
continuously since my age of 14 when I was a school boy. I wear it during the whole day. I wake up at 5 in the morning and put on the langot as tight as I need and go to morning walk and after returning from morning walk I take a light course of freehand exercise at my home , thereafter I take my daily bath and after I put on another one langot , take break first and go to office and I put off the said langot when I go to bed at night at abount 10.30 PM and take a fresh langot wearing loose at bed. I have had faced no problem using langot . It gives me comfort , helps being passionate , my organs size is normal and have not been dis shaped , this habit has not hampered the growth of my organs , I regularly shave the pubic hair to keep the vital zone ,even this age of 65 I have not experienced arousal problem , it fortifies my sexual passion even. I am happy with my one son. He also takes langot during the whole day. No problem.

by manas, Kolkata Wed Nov 27 15:51:03 UTC 2013

Mr. Manas you are a perfect kaupına man and U got a good experıence ın ur lıfe. Frm U I got enlıgtment and now I wearıng kaupınam daıly. Thank U

by Ur frıend Thu Nov 28 17:56:33 UTC 2013

friend , thanks for your comment dated Nov 28 17.46.33 UTC 2013 on my post dated Nov 27,2013, you to will experience a good feeling in your life if you can keep the traditional habit of wearing kaupina as a part of your daily life. Enjoy !!

by manas, Kolkata Sat Nov 30 11:00:19 UTC 2013

Hi we are also wearing kaupina as underwear when we stay in Kolkata .we have a firm house in a village aeay 12 km away from NH 6 near KGP .thear all our family members stay wearing kaupina whole day and night.

by guest Tue Dec 03 01:55:20 UTC 2013

After readıng all kaupına forum, so many men wısh to shıft to konakam. But they have no ıdea. We all can start to send more foto of konakam users . I am ready to send some spl snaps ın konakm. Send the emaıl address to upload the fotos. If we start, ıt wıll be very useful to all new members and can practıse self.

by K P Marar, Trıchur Wed Dec 18 19:39:11 UTC 2013

In the kaupına forum there are lack of phntos. Therefore photos are necessary. Plz start to send to kaupına forum.

by Kaupınadharı from North Indıa Wed Dec 18 19:51:24 UTC 2013

I also feel the same . There should be an option of posting konakam photos in the kaupina forum so that we can find many users of konakam in the forum and also we can increase the konakam users.

by konakam lover Thu Dec 19 03:30:24 UTC 2013

Can U gıve emaıl address of kaupına forum. I have some konam photo collectıon and can send now for ur reference.

by Old konakadharı Tue Dec 24 01:28:40 UTC 2013

There is no mail ID for kaupina forum. In case you want to post your konakam photos, you can post in Google or Flicker or you can send to me, I will upload in the Konakam Site. My mail id : pattukomanam(at)gmail(dot)com

by pattu Tue Dec 24 03:00:36 UTC 2013

WHY WE ARE PAYING FOR INNER WEARS IF WE
CAN MAKE KAUPEENA OF OUR OWN WITH IN NO TIME?

KAUPEENA CAN BE MADE
BY ANY ONE
AT ANY WHERE
WITH IN NO TIME
THATS THE UNIQUENESS OF UNDER WEAR CALLED
KAUPEENA OR KONAKAM

KAUPEENA IS THE BEST INNER WEAR BECAUSE IT IS
EASY TO MAKE
EASY TO USE
EASY TO WASH AND DRY
EASY TO MAINTAIN
EASY TO CARRY

USE KAUPEENA AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

by SAJI TVM Sun Dec 29 04:12:07 UTC 2013

BHARATHATHINTE PARAMBARYA ADIVASTHRAMAYA KAUPEENATHE INNUM KATHU SOOKSHIKKUNNA ELLA KAUPEENA DHARIKALKKUM KONAK PREMIKALKKUM MAHATHARAMAYA OR PUTHU VARSHAM ASHAMSIKKUNNU. NAMMAL ELLARUM OTHU PARISRAMICHAL NAMMUDE AAROGYATHEYUM PAISAYEYUM KARNNU THINNUNNA PUTHIYA ADIVASTHRANGAL MATTI THALSTHANATH KAUPEENATHE PUNASTHAPIKKAM.

by SAJI TVM Fri Jan 03 02:36:56 UTC 2014

KAUPINAMAANE NAMMUDE VASTHRAM ... AARUM NAANIKENTE KAARYAMILLA... KONAKAM OR KOMANAM UDUTTHU SANTHOSHAM KAANUKA.....

by SIVA MUMBAI Fri Jan 03 10:45:26 UTC 2014

In my opinion one of the best cotton cloth for konakam is the one that is being used for making lady's pavadai. Its not so nice and not so hard. So it will will fit to you well. But nowadays pavadai cloth is not available in shops because we are using readymade pavadai.If we ask our merchant for pavadai cloth, that stiff one not sonice and hard, they wil bring that cloth for us so that we can stitch pavadai and make konakam and stop using readymades
SAJI TVM

by guest Mon Jan 06 02:36:12 UTC 2014

SAJI .... I have been reading your comments about konakam and I understand that you are a regular user of konakam. By the by, how long you are using konakam and how old are you. It is just for my information only. Do you have any other members at Home wearing konakam or known friends who are using konakam. How is their response to the traditional costume of konakam.

by siva - mumbai Mon Jan 06 04:32:28 UTC 2014

SIVA..... I am also reading your comments about konakam regularly. I have been using konakam since 2004. NOW I am 35. my MOM is giving good support to my findingings, i have no ther komanam wearers in my family

by SAJI TVM Sun Jan 19 04:53:01 UTC 2014

SAJI ..Good to note that you are a also a regular konakam wearer like me. I do meditation by wearing konakam only and konakam I consider is a Religious Attire and everyone should adopt the same

by siva Mon Jan 20 03:34:09 UTC 2014

GOOD NEWS KONAKA PREMIS:
GOVT HAS INCREASED CLOTHES RATES AND TAXES. WE ARE NOT AFFECTING BECAUSE WE ARE MAKING OUR OWN KAUPINAS. SO BE ALERT KONAKA VIRODHIS| STOP A WHILE THINK DIFFERENTLY AND USE KAUPINA FROM TODAY ONWARDS. SPREAD THE NEWS. AND BE HAPPY TO WEAR KONAKAM. IF IT IS SHAME TO FOLLOW OLD TRADITION WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH ALSO, THAT MEANS YOU ARE TRYONG TO INVENT A NEW WHEEL

by SAJI TVM Sun Jan 26 03:02:11 UTC 2014

I HAD SEVERE PAIN MY NUTS. THEN A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME TO TIE A LANGOT. THE PAIN SLOWLY SUBSIDED AND THE SIZE OF THE RIGHT TESTIS REDUCED. THANKS TO YOUR ADVICE ON KOMANAM. I WEAR IT REGULARLY AND IN CASE OF TIGHT PANTS THE CENTRE WEIGHT DOES NOT SHOW MUCH AS IN THE CASE OF UNDERWEAR. BYE UNDERWEAR AND WELCOME TO LANGOTS
KINDLY ADVISE THE RIGHT WAY OF TYING THE KOMANAM

by VIVIAN Sat Feb 15 18:09:54 UTC 2014

THOSE WHO GO CYCLING AND ON A TWO WHEELER WEARING OF KOMANAM GIVES CENT PERCENT SECURITY TO THE TESTIS. OLD IS GOLD

by guest Sat Feb 15 18:16:01 UTC 2014

SEEN WRESTLERS IN LANGOTS. BUT THE ACTUAL WAY OF DEMONSTRATION BY A NUDE MAN WEARING A LANGOT IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE. WHY THIS SHYNESS.

by guest Mon Feb 17 17:38:26 UTC 2014

PLEASE ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION.

by guest Mon Mar 03 16:59:53 UTC 2014

Why to have a forum for such a dress. ......?

by gust Fri Mar 28 08:25:13 UTC 2014

where to buy komanam in Chennai ??

by prasad Mon Apr 21 17:03:27 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Samkhya Forum
Raja Yoga Forum
Nyaya Forum
Vaisheshika Forum
Mimamsa Forum
Vedanta Forum
Advaita Vedanta Forum
Vishishtadvaita Forum
Dvaita Forum
Achintya Bheda Abheda Forum
Aksapada Gautama Forum
Jaimini Forum
Kanada Forum
Kapila Forum
Markandeya Forum
Patañjali Forum
Valmiki Forum
Vyasa Forum
Sanskrit Forum
India Forum
Male Forum
Underclothing Forum
Rectangular Forum
Horizontal Forum
Asceticism Forum
Hindu Forum
Bhagavata Purana Forum
Sri Shankaracharya Forum
Verse Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.