Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : what boys should be naked or wear something at home ?
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: what boys should be naked or wear something at home ?
waiting for your responses to this

by funny Mon Mar 22 19:45:50 UTC 2010

generally boys should wear a tight nikker (shorts) at home without any undergarments. In extremely hot climatic conditions they can asked to be nude during bedtime.

by guest Tue Mar 23 05:05:59 UTC 2010

in hot season they can be naked all the time at home if adeqate privacy is available

by smart Tue Mar 23 11:22:22 UTC 2010

they can be naked only if it is comfort for them.

by houseboy Tue Mar 23 12:18:43 UTC 2010

I am a teacher. it is found nowadays that boys r wearing pants at home. this should be avoided. they should be only in tight niker or can be naked at home nothng wrng wth it.

by Sunil Sat Mar 27 12:17:41 UTC 2010

Sunil sir , it was great ! i wish to be your son.

by Roopesh Thu Apr 01 12:36:58 UTC 2010

Roopesh I can give u what you like in real life. We will spend sometime together. give me ur mail id

by guest Sun Apr 04 18:05:19 UTC 2010

as soon as a boy gets home they should strip naked and remain naked at all times.

by guest Fri Apr 16 22:19:53 UTC 2010

very good idea. at home boys should all time. they have to wear dress only at home or when going out.

by parent Sat Apr 17 12:13:01 UTC 2010

Being naked is not a feasible option because it is not proper especially from an outsider's point of view. Neighbours or outside visiors may step in any time and it won't be right if a grown-up boy appear naked in their presence.

I prefer tight knickers. Even right now I am wearing one. There is no problem of obscenity, and at the same time, it allows freedom to the parents when they want to give a caning.

by guest Sun Apr 18 07:49:15 UTC 2010

no, upto the age of 14 yrs you can be naked inside the home. boys are usually shy or afraid of being naked at home. you can overcome this fear after some days.you r thinking wrongly that the visitors will feel bad about u.
wearing tight niker or pants is not good for health also. visitors r not supposed to feel bad as u r naked in ur own house. or u dont expose it to them.

by parent Sun Apr 18 11:13:49 UTC 2010

It's not what they (visitors) might feel, but the genral order of our society. For very small children of, say, 5 - 6 years, it may be ok. But not for older ones. A knicker would be fine, and nobody would feel anything objectionable.

And when I say 'tight knickers', I don't mean very tight ones, but confortably tight ones.

by guest Sun Apr 18 12:09:15 UTC 2010

i found his discussion very interesting. i am an engg. student now at Banglre. the incident during my childhood was , one day while i was in 6 std all my cloths are taken for wash while i was taking a shower.i was alarmed to see that no cloths for me to wear after the shower.
my mom told me to stay nude one day and i felt very shy . mum found that my studies r better in nude. so it has made a routine and i was naked most time at home exept when the visitors r in. this has continued upto 10 std. in my house visitor were rare and i spent most time iside the house.

by Akhil Sun Apr 18 19:53:29 UTC 2010

there r many boys in kerala itself who were brought up naked inside the house like you. it is good for teaching them gentle behaviours, self confidence and concentration on studies. it is good for health also. staying fully naked is better than wearing tight niker , pants or lungies at home especially during summer. but girls should fully dressed at home. childhood will be more enjoyable also. but naked boys should not go outside to expose it to others. if the visitors are ok with it then you can be naked before them also.
like that of the west our boy should practice this upto 10 std.

by parent Sat Apr 24 12:49:16 UTC 2010

boys should be naked at home as it will be looking smart.

by Arun Sun Apr 25 12:15:21 UTC 2010

Boys should wear lungies at home. I never allowed my son to wear pants at home because it is uncomfortable. My sons Pants are tight that he cant sit on floor for his studies. unlike lungies it is difficult to wash and dry. Also I want to repair them atleast once a month, because its stitching goes off soon .

by Vrindha Mon Apr 26 16:23:04 UTC 2010

Vrinda , allow him to go fully naked at home.boys can wear lungies after 15 yrs. being naked at home is more comfortable and looks smart. it will help him concentrated to studies and develoup good gentle behaviours.

by parent Tue Apr 27 11:30:40 UTC 2010

Boys should not be made naked since it may cause infections. In my opinion boys must wear their old uniform pants at home. My son dress in them. He does'nt feel uncomfortable. But I do onething his old pants are brought to the tailor and remove its front pockets and patch it. It is multipurpose that pants get looser and also he will not put his hands inside it while studying and so it lasts long unlike Vrindha told. Try this....

by Geetha Tue Apr 27 15:10:32 UTC 2010

Geetha madam you are so cunning. It's a good idea of removing pockets!But it change the appearence of pants. My son dont allow me to remove the pockets, if then he dont wear them. I can see him during his studies putting his left hand inside pockets. I dont care because it doesnt affect his studies and he is studious. I admit that it is the pocket which goes torn off and I hand stitch them together.

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:44:13 UTC 2010

Geetha madam you are so cunning. It's a good idea of removing pockets!But it change the appearence of pants. My son dont allow me to remove the pockets, if then he dont wear them. I can see him during his studies putting his left hand inside pockets. I dont care because it doesnt affect his studies and he is studious. I admit that it is the pocket which goes torn off and I hand stitch them together.

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:44:29 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:20 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:22 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:29 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:32 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:39 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:44 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:54 UTC 2010

by parent Tue Apr 27 16:45:59 UTC 2010

if boys are naked they will not put hands in the pocket or will not catch anywhere during study time. so ask them to remove the pants and shirt and stay naked. it will not cause any infections as many boys are grown naked at home.

by Raju Wed Apr 28 12:37:17 UTC 2010

I cant understand the intention behind making boys naked at home. They must wear pants at home. If pocket is the problem let them wear the pants inside-out that they cant put hands inside them.

by Lalu Wed Apr 28 14:28:30 UTC 2010

instead of wearing pants inside out better option is to avoid pants , shirt and lungies at home . if they r so much shy to be full nude,let them wear undergarments at home. it is good idea that boys can wear dress at home after 15 yrs.

by Raju Fri Apr 30 11:19:21 UTC 2010

It is not a good idea for boys to wear lungies before 15 years. I am a mother of two sons. They are studying in Convent school and have a good collection of their old uniform pants to wear at home. It is economical. Since they are growing each year previous years pants could not be worn the next year, oterwise we have to go for increasing the size which is not an easy thing and I am not at all interested. So they wear their old pants at home which are almost tight fitting. I read Lalu's suggestion of wearing pants inside-out. It is funny. See most of the times pockets come in white colour and wearing inside out cause them exposed out completely.,which is not fine. Both of my son put their hands inside pockets and I dont keep them away from doing because it doesnt cause much problem in their studies. It is boyish habbit. A good tailoring does not make the pants split while sitting as Vrindha told earlier. Leave them alone and why we disturb their freedom. Only thing I do is that it is me who wash their clothes and I take much care in washing their pockets. The are now 12 and 13 years old. After 15 years I make them wear lungies.I dont like boys to be naked at home. For what we make them naked? I give good canings to both my sons over the pants which too cause pain.

by Shyamala Sat May 01 04:51:23 UTC 2010

It is not a good idea for boys to wear lungies before 15 years. I am a mother of two sons. They are studying in Convent school and have a good collection of their old uniform pants to wear at home. It is economical. Since they are growing each year previous years pants could not be worn the next year, oterwise we have to go for increasing the size which is not an easy thing and I am not at all interested. So they wear their old pants at home which are almost tight fitting. I read Lalu's suggestion of wearing pants inside-out. It is funny. See most of the times pockets come in white colour and wearing inside out cause them exposed out completely.,which is not fine. Both of my son put their hands inside pockets and I dont keep them away from doing because it doesnt cause much problem in their studies. It is boyish habbit. A good tailoring does not make the pants split while sitting as Vrindha told earlier. Leave them alone and why we disturb their freedom. Only thing I do is that it is me who wash their clothes and I take much care in washing their pockets. The are now 12 and 13 years old. After 15 years I make them wear lungies.I dont like boys to be naked at home. For what we make them naked? I give good canings to both my sons over the pants which too cause pain.

by Shyamala Sat May 01 04:51:24 UTC 2010

hi shyamala,i am a mother of 14 years boy and 10 years girl.both they wearing old pants and trousers at home.i dont like they to be naked at home.earlier i did not believe physical punishment.but at now i have realized that use of canes sometimes becomes very necessary.bcoz my son is to be very lazy,poor performance in studies.shyamala,should we cane our teens?.i have no experience in caning..i did not cane them till now.but now i have realized caning is the only medicine for his problem.how can u beat your sons?.what type cane would you used them?.how many strokes you would give them?and where?.did you apply full force?.somebody told this forum soaking cane give more pain..is it rite?.did you soaking it before caning?...pls give me good advice shyamala,i want make him as a gud boy.

by radhika Sat May 01 18:55:28 UTC 2010

thanks for your reply shyamala.i will take care on their dresses.shyamala, i want good advise about caning..pls tell me.i have no caning experience..

by radhika Sun May 02 05:20:07 UTC 2010

hi renuka thanks for your advise..i will take care in her dresses.my son is to be very naughty i want make him as a good boy.i have more doubts in caning.pls give me a gud advise for applying caning punishment.and explain your's caning..

by radhika Mon May 03 07:59:40 UTC 2010

thanks for your reply shyamala,yesterday my son doin one mistake.i would take cane to beat him.but i could not.i got embarassing to beat him.so i just give warning.he did not consider it.how can i prepared myself?.soon i ll make him fear on me...how can i got this?...shyamala and renuka pls share your first caning experience as a mother...

by radhika Tue May 04 05:33:53 UTC 2010

boys veetil muzhuvane nadakunnathanu nallathu. 15 vayassinu shesham lungi upayogikam. enganeyulla boys padithathil nallavannam shradhikum. nalla adi kodukan eluppamanu. 15 vayassakunnathu vare nalla smartlookum aanu . abiprayangal pratikshikunnu.

by good parent Tue May 04 12:16:39 UTC 2010

my son is studing in 8 std and is nude at home most of the time without any shyness.

by Mother Mon May 10 12:00:09 UTC 2010

in hostel usually first yr students are not permitted to wear dress except pants.. one day a first yr white smart slim boy with any hair and smooth some large chest was not ready to remove shirt. he was very tensed and was struggling very much. he was forced to take open bath near the reading room where every one can see.. but he went from hostel and did surgery and removed the breast and came with good confidence.. It was really unbelievable

by guest Fri Jun 18 13:38:29 UTC 2010

I was not allowed to wear any dress at home in my childhood till the age of 15-16.In my fathers opinion,it is easier for him for caning me at any time he wants.

by krishna Tue Jul 06 10:01:33 UTC 2010

Krishna, do you feel comfort in naked at home? are u naked before the visitors and guests ? what is ur openion about boys practicing nudity at home ?

by Varun Tue Jul 06 13:44:23 UTC 2010

Hi varun.I was not feeling comfortable in nudity before guests.But what can i do at that age? For Your information.I am male.

by Krishna Fri Jul 09 09:22:15 UTC 2010

Krishna,you were tall or short during childhood ? from what age you started nudity at home ?your brothers were also nude at home ?does this affected your studies ? what the guests willfeel and comment about it ?

by Varun Fri Jul 09 11:36:34 UTC 2010

Hi varun.I was tall more than average in boyhood.Idont remember the age of starting nudity at home.My Younger brother also was nude.No problem affected in my studies due to nudity.No comments were made by guests due to the rude nature of my dad.Fortunately he didnt cane me in front of guest.I got caning only in the presence of mother and brother.Tell me regarding your experieces Varun.please.

by Krishna Fri Jul 09 15:29:52 UTC 2010

Hi krishna , u r from Kerala? i also have similar experiences like u but not so rude as you. i was also naked at the home full time but only some days. parents allowded my nudity but they they were against it before the guests. i used to stay inside home in nude days. i liked nudity inside the house. i continuied this upto 10 std. After that i started to wear lungies at home.
What is ur openion about boys growing fully nude at home ?

by Varun Fri Jul 09 16:58:30 UTC 2010

hi varun.i am from kerala.My opinion in this matter is that boys should be allowed to do as they like.Did your parents cane you.how hard and which way?For what mistakes.If u dontmind tell me.

by Krishna Sat Jul 10 06:33:37 UTC 2010

Krishna, my parents caned me very badly but not in nude. for breaking things, low mark in exams etc were the resons. i was wearing niker only and they will cane on thigh hardly. caning was not before guests.
My prents were very stict that i must wear only niker or stay naked at home. so in some days i was fully nude at home. i like to stay naked that wearing niker.

by Varun Sun Jul 11 10:51:02 UTC 2010

Hi Varun,Who caned you more?mom or dad.Till what age you got it?Any cane marks still remain on your thighs.If your thighs are hairless and thick the marks will be seen easily.I have marks on thighs.Friends see these sometimes.

by Krishna Sun Jul 11 11:23:42 UTC 2010

Krishna , now what r u diong ? my caning marks r not present now . upto10 std i got caning. mom caned me more.
upto what age u got caning ? tell me about the difficulties like erections happening in nudity. what u will do to cover that ? does it cause shyness to you ?

by Varun Sun Jul 11 11:49:23 UTC 2010

hi varun I am now working with apvt.firm.During the nudity I faced erection.To hide it i went to bedroom or bathroom.You have no cane marks,That means your canings are not severe like mine.I got caning till 20.Still having several marks on buut,thighs and legs.I am now 24 and not sure that the parents stopped to cane me.It is afact that i dont get it now.But sometime my dad's anger warns me that i have to be ready foe caning at any time.Still the cane is kept in home.

by Krishna Sun Jul 11 12:07:29 UTC 2010

Hi varun.Where are you.In an unfortunate time i told you that i am not now getting caning now.But I got it yesterday.I forgot to bring some medicines as asked by dad in the evenig.He took the cane and lifted my lungi.12 heavy strokes were given on the left thigh.Now it is red and shining.I know my parents love me.But i got angry yesterday on dad for beating me in this age.Mom told me i have to obey dad always.To day i want to go to swimming pools with friends.What they will think seeing the fresh cane marks on my thigh.

by Krishna Tue Jul 13 07:09:32 UTC 2010

Krishna, it is not good that u r caned by father even in this age. u should ask them openly to stop it.
upto what age ur brother was nude at home ? he was having any shyness to be nude before the guests? can u tell how they feel it ? how do u feel when exposing the pubic hair to them ?

by Varun Fri Jul 16 12:09:38 UTC 2010

hi varun.Actually i am afraid of my dad and mom still.I know they love me.My father is very strict and rude.My brother also started wearing cloths at15.

by krishna Fri Jul 16 13:22:28 UTC 2010

Krishna, do you know any other boys fully naked at home? in your openion what boys should wear at home ?

by Sajith Wed Aug 04 14:11:26 UTC 2010

Hi Sajith
The only one another boy who was naked at home in my knowledge is my brother.In my opinion boys should be allowed to anything as they like.What about you sajith?What do u wear at home.Do u get caning?

by Krishna Fri Aug 06 10:10:46 UTC 2010

I get canning at home from dad. i usually wear pants at home. i like to stay naked at home freely before everybody but parents will not allow. you and ur brother were lucky enough to grow nude.

by Sajith Fri Aug 06 10:41:51 UTC 2010

sajith
how old r you now,You get severe caning or normal.describe on incident of your caning experience

by krishna Fri Aug 06 12:44:52 UTC 2010

boys should be naked at home upto 15 yrs irrespctive of visitors and guests. it is good for punishment and heathly growth.

by Binoy Tue Sep 07 20:46:48 UTC 2010

boys should be nude at home upto 18 years, and also in front of guests.
For any mistake, they must be punished by making them stand outside the home near the door, catching ears and fully naked

by guest Thu Oct 28 19:13:01 UTC 2010

you know any boys nude at home ?

by guest Fri Oct 29 07:11:53 UTC 2010

i stay mostly nude at home and i like it, i am 18 now. but my younger brother 16 now does not stay nude and wears shorts at home. my parents dont say anything except when they punish me by making me stand naked on the lawn with my hands at back of my head. i get embarresed by people from road and my neighbour see ma naked

by guest Fri Oct 29 20:23:51 UTC 2010

you are nude before the guests also ? r u from kerala ?

by guest Sat Oct 30 12:08:56 UTC 2010

I am 17 years old boy.My parents punish me with embarresed ways.An example in last week,i am punished stand fully naked in front of some visitors at home.One visitor said" Why this naughty boy always be punished?Do you have ears listen your mom?"Then my mom making me also pull my ears.At first i just hold ears softly,but the visitor said holding ears should pull both ears with more strength.So i stand fully nuked and pull my ears as big as possible for 4 hours.I feel very embarresed!

by Benny Sun Oct 31 15:19:33 UTC 2010

I grew up in the 1950's with two older sisters and one older brother. I and my brother were usually made to go nude while in the house, but my sisters were never nude. Mother said that boys did not need to be as private with their bdies as girls did. Why, I don't know, but thats what mom insisted on. She also said that girls needed to be familiar with boys' bodies as they would probably be mothers themselves some day. Anyway, this went on from the time I was a small child until I was fourteen or so. By then, one of my older sisters had married, and one went to college. Today, nobody in the family talks about it, but we all remember it.

by Been There Mon Nov 15 16:16:23 UTC 2010

hello
it is always good to be nude at home whenever it is possible. i grew up being nude at home. i have a sister who also made to be nide with me. we use to sleep together in bed completely nude. then on i never liked to wear dresses. i use to wait for the school to get over so that i could undress myself. my sister would always ask me to undress her and we use to stay nude hugging each other and sometimes smoooching and licking her juicy pussssy ans sucking it. one day my mom came to know about this and she called us both to her room and asked us to kiss before her. i felt odd in the beggining but it was aleite after the first time. then on as soon as we come back from school, my mom use to undress both of us and we use to cuddle each other. hearing this one of my sisters friend also wanted to be nude with us. so whenever we use to be at home we use to undress each other and we use to enjoy each other.
hence i strongly suggest all of you to stay nude at home ar wherever possible

by Sam Thu Nov 25 03:34:23 UTC 2010

even i have had the same experience. i use to always stay nude at home. my mom isisted to be nude before others. i have two sisters who were elder to me. they always use to come to my room to sleep with me completely nude. my mom did not like it inthe beginning since she knew that we would go too much but i some how convinced her and now we use to sleep together nude. one sister use to smooch me and other sister use to suck my pennis. som times my mother use to come and enjoy us doing this. as soon as we come from school i immediately take my sisters into the bathroom and undress her and wash their pussies with soap dry their bodies and then throw them in my bed and start licking her pusssy. they simply love me doing this. some times they take their friends along with them and we all six use to go naked before my parents and use to play with each others private parts.

by peter Thu Nov 25 03:43:43 UTC 2010

boys should always be nude at home till the age of 15. I practised it till 10 years beyond which my parents do not allow me. i personally feel the bays can be nude always . I love to do it but the only thing is pubic hair should be cleanly shaved

by stick Tue Jan 11 12:16:57 UTC 2011

Boys should stay naked at home till around 14-15 yrs.This is because I think the male organ is a very beautiful thing that needs to be exhibhited rather than hidden. I never wore a pant at home till the age of 14.

by Ravi Tue Jan 25 07:41:45 UTC 2011

Best if boys are always naked at home, even when visitors come, as at our home. It encourages humility, destroys false modesty, and encourages a healthy body image.

Punishment by strapping is best on a naked boy, because you can see the stripes, and guage when to stop. Visibility of the stripes to sib,ings and friends is useful too.

by Sally JJ Tue Jan 25 11:54:35 UTC 2011

hey i m 19 now and i m still punished at home...being nude exposure one of dem...its very embarassing..

by guest Fri Feb 04 12:08:31 UTC 2011

I remember my school days in 1980s during when i visit my village during summer vacations. We have to bath in the tank behind our house. My aunt used to take me for bathing during which she also will bath and wash the clothes. Whemn my aunt says we can go for bath I will immediately remove my trouser and stand naked. I will go naked to the tank and while bathing my aunt insist that i wear a komanam so that no insect will bite there. After bathing I immediately remove the komanam and give to my aunt for washing and remain nude till I come back home. When I come back home my aunt will tell me to wear trouser but i will tell my aunt that I like to stay nude. My aunt will laugh and go away. This I did till my 6th standard vacation. Those are the golden days which I cherish.

by kp Mon Feb 28 13:55:26 UTC 2011

gorgeous boys wear no underwear

by fi Thu Mar 10 21:05:30 UTC 2011

many boys in hostels including me wear only knickers and no underwears.they are easy prey as others can easily pull down the knickers and play with the boys penis and expose the hidden pubic hairs.

by guest Wed Mar 23 22:11:34 UTC 2011

boys can always be ammanam at home and their penis must be seen by everybody

by guest Wed Mar 30 11:07:18 UTC 2011

boys can always be ammanam at home and their penis must be seen by everybody

by guest Wed Mar 30 11:07:21 UTC 2011

boys upto 18 years of age must always stay naked at home

by guest Thu Apr 14 12:04:29 UTC 2011

boys upto 18 years of age must always stay naked at home

by guest Thu Apr 14 12:06:10 UTC 2011

How does nudity benefit? It only makes them feel ashamed

by Prakash Fri Apr 15 11:20:11 UTC 2011

if adequate privacy is there, they can be nude at home. they will be ashamed first , but shyness will be gone and they will be smart within few days.

by Robin Tue Apr 19 13:47:57 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:24:25 UTC 2011

Hi, I am 20yrs old and m allowed to were only short knickers at home (no shirt or t-shirt). Till the age of 18 i had to b nude at home. I've one younger brother of 18yrs who also remain nude at home. The reason for this is to destory false modesty and it also helps in our studies.

by Guest 08 Wed May 11 13:30:40 UTC 2011

i am 16 now i wear just a vest and nikker in summer but when i get punished then i have to stay nude for the rest of the day.my mom making kneeldown in road and all the passer by lool at me and laugh at me.once i failed in test and my neighbourhood girlfriend passed the test with great marks.she also our realetive so they invite for punish me and nicky(g.f) spanked me naked.and i rubbed my nose on her feet.and kneeldnwn in front of her.

by Sekhar. Wed May 18 17:06:15 UTC 2011

i am 16 now i wear just a vest and nikker in summer but when i get punished then i have to stay nude for the rest of the day.my mom making kneeldown in road and all the passer by lool at me and laugh at me.once i failed in test and my neighbourhood girlfriend passed the test with great marks.she also our realetive so they invite for punish me and nicky(g.f) spanked me naked.and i rubbed my nose on her feet.and kneeldnwn in front of her.

by Sekhar. Wed May 18 17:06:25 UTC 2011

Boys up to the age of 16 or 18 can wear Komanam when at home. This will be comfortable for them in the hot weather. Moreover they will not only overcome any feelings of shyness but get used to the Komanam and continue the habit as the best under garment. Moreover wearing only a Komanam teaches them both humility and a sense of confidence. By confidence I mean that they get used to being in a Komanam only even if visitors or other ladies see them in that state because it is the boys who feel shy but the visitors will not find it unnatural that small boys are in Komanam. So over a period of time this strengthens the confidence of the boys also.

In my own experience, I was told to wear only a towel over my Komanam from age 12 (when I first started using Komanam) and from age 15 a veshti or mundu. But ffor bath, washing clothes, exercise etc I was only in Komanam upto age 18. Many visitors, neighbours and others including neighbourhodd ladies appreciated this as a good habt. Some of these ladies also insisted after seeing my habit that their boys also wear a Komanam at all times.

In Kerala Namboothiris it was common custom for boys up to the age of 15 and girls up to puberty to wear only a Komanam. I am told this is still the practice in some families and that the male child is dressed in a Komanam only from age of 1 year or so.

by Nonstitched Mon Jun 06 10:01:01 UTC 2011

chennai is hottest for ten months and not so hot for two months.the ideal dress for a chennaiite is undoubtedly the komanam.let us be in komanam at home.let us escape from the suns fury.

by 123 Sat Jul 30 18:50:53 UTC 2011

hai veena which cane u used? chooral or any other cane? u cane on his bare bottom? pls explain ur severe caning to son? what is his age?

by manju Wed Aug 03 12:56:57 UTC 2011

chooral or puli kambu 7th std

by guest Fri Aug 26 00:42:04 UTC 2011

dear manju i use chooral or puli kambu some times always on left thigh 7th std

by veena Fri Aug 26 00:43:18 UTC 2011

share ur exp do u have son??do u cane them?ehich dress they use when u cane them

by veena Fri Aug 26 00:44:07 UTC 2011

We are a traditional family from Srivilli puttur. We are three brothers, 18,14,12. And two sisters, 20 and 16. Girls are fully clothed at home . But we boys wear only komamnam at home always. Our youngest brother is ammanam only often.
Boys are not allowed to shave armpits and pubic area but girls can. My Grand father and father also do not shave there. When they wear komanam for oil bath or pujas, it looks odd. But no one seems to worry including women and maid servants. Young female cousins who visit us often help our mother, aunts etc in bathing the boys like me. There is no privacy concept. All men and boys bathe near the well in the open. Only women and girls have bath rooms. While bathing some times komanam drops or gets too wet and transparent.
After 18, I am now getting shy. But my mom is very strict. What should I do?

by Ramanan Fri Sep 02 06:44:29 UTC 2011

Ramanan , do not worry.
You must overcome your shyness and continue with this tradition of komanam as inner wear. Oil baths, special pumas are ok to wear just komanam only. Do not feel shy.
I am surprised that you do not shave your pubic hair. That is not good. You must convince your parents and shave regularly.
Wear it tightly. Do not allow it to drop particularly if a female relative is helping at oil bath. You cannot help if it becomes transparent due to wetness. That is in the nature of things. Your relatives will understand.
Seek the help of your elder sister or an aunt to overcome
shyness, by sharing your thoughts openly.
Is your organ fully developed as it should be for an 18 year old? Does it become hard too often when you see a young female cousin? Do you get release when you are given a bath by a cousin.? Does she notice it? These are all very common at your age. So do not feel shy.

by Friend Sun Sep 04 17:41:52 UTC 2011

Dear friend,
I think that my organ is fully developed. A close female cousin (who was married 5 years ago) who gave me oil bath recently told me as a passing remark.
No. It does not get hard when I see a female cousin. But if she gives me a bath it does happen. Due to wetness of komanam the hard organ becomes visible. Cousins give a smile and ignore. Some times they comment I am now an adult.
Three months ago there was a rush of release and tried to urinate immediately to cover it up. My elder sister was bathing me that day. When she noticed I was urinating in the middle of bath , she just said I should have better control. She then asked me to remove komanam and wash it. Because of sudden outburst of release the organ was normal when i removed the komanam for washing. She cleaned the organ
with soap water and completed the rest of the bath. I escaped
embarrassment like that.
The bushy pubic hair also came to the rescue by covering the limp organ at least partly.

by Ramanan Mon Sep 05 16:25:09 UTC 2011

hai veena i also have a 10 yrs old son. I cane him naked with my chooral most of the days in a week.

by manju Tue Sep 13 23:01:58 UTC 2011

how u beat him???

by veena Sat Sep 17 17:04:13 UTC 2011

i caned his bare bottom with my choorals.

by manju Tue Sep 20 22:43:07 UTC 2011

why boys should be nude, veena and manju share ur experience when u were seeing nude boys

by guest Sun Oct 30 07:56:06 UTC 2011

why boys should be nude, veena and manju share ur experience when u were seeing nude boys

by infant Sun Oct 30 07:56:28 UTC 2011

i dont find any wrong in making boys nude at home till about 16. i do it it my son

by archana Sun Nov 13 14:26:36 UTC 2011

hai archana do u give naked caning to ur son? Which cane u used?

by manju Mon Nov 14 22:49:02 UTC 2011

nope. i never caned him. just use my hands. i dont want to pain him too much

by archana Wed Nov 16 11:17:39 UTC 2011

will u touch the boys private part

by infant Fri Nov 18 09:43:36 UTC 2011

while bathing him

by archana Fri Nov 18 17:57:13 UTC 2011

i was naked inside house till +2. it was so humiliating. but that time i have to obey mummy

by aswin Mon Nov 21 12:00:18 UTC 2011

Aswin, what u will do when visitors are comming ?

by guest Wed Nov 30 13:07:59 UTC 2011

if it was strangers i was either sent to room or wear dhothi

by aswin Wed Nov 30 16:38:16 UTC 2011

what if it was familier ones ?

by guest Fri Dec 02 19:25:40 UTC 2011

i have to stay naked

by aswin Sat Dec 03 10:42:02 UTC 2011

what wll be their reaction to ur nudity ?

by guest Mon Dec 05 10:44:23 UTC 2011

elders wont care much. but younger ones will tease me, when we are alone

by aswin Mon Dec 05 11:06:36 UTC 2011

when erected what will u do ?

by guest Wed Dec 07 10:11:55 UTC 2011

since 7th std or so i use to get an errection due to shyness. nothing to do. i was helpless

by aswin Wed Dec 07 13:16:43 UTC 2011

whenever i use my hands to cover, mummy tells me not to be naughty to touch my seccrets infront of others.

by aswin Wed Dec 07 15:19:02 UTC 2011

what about ur pubic hair ?

by guest Fri Dec 09 09:15:00 UTC 2011

use to shave during sundays

by aswin Sat Dec 10 10:49:28 UTC 2011

you were tall or short durig childhood ?

by guest Wed Dec 14 13:32:53 UTC 2011

short than average.

by aswin Wed Dec 14 14:20:28 UTC 2011

in which school u studied ?

by guest Tue Dec 20 10:16:31 UTC 2011

it was a mixed, convent school in Kerala

by aswin Wed Dec 21 15:01:37 UTC 2011

did any of ur friends know about u nudity? if yes how they reacted?

by guest Sat Dec 24 13:10:21 UTC 2011

nobody in my class knew. only my cousins, sister etc who were in the same school knew. in school they never told about to others except some of their close friends. they smile at me teasingly, but never saw me naked

by aswin Mon Dec 26 18:26:23 UTC 2011

hai veena if my son made any mistake i call him to terrace and remove his all cloth make him naked.then i take my thick chooral and caned on his bare bottom until bleeding will start.for his major mistakes i kneel down him on salt.
Veena how many strokes u give at one time? Can u explain any of one severe punishment give to son?

by manju Tue Jan 17 13:26:06 UTC 2012

boys veetil muzhuvane smart ayi pubes shave cheythu nadakkanam.

by guest Fri Jun 08 00:00:45 UTC 2012

hi im bublu i like always nude in home but from my small age i wear pants and trousers only can u give a idea for the time of nudity friends ....i like boys sex i like mutual sucking main point

by guest Thu Aug 09 12:41:53 UTC 2012

hi infant i sent a mail to u pls reply

by bublu Tue Sep 04 06:49:18 UTC 2012

hi infant i sent a mail to u pls reply

by bublu Tue Sep 04 06:49:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone i was nude upto the age of 6 after that i will always wear only pants in night time also but i like to nude always ut i cant because my parents wnt allow but now im 23 still i want to be like that can u give ideas to stay nude .

by Raj Mon Oct 01 04:55:07 UTC 2012

boys shouldn't be naked from 2+

by guest Wed Oct 24 22:45:00 UTC 2012

they can be nude at any age

by bublu Fri Oct 26 12:00:21 UTC 2012

it is fun to be bare.

by guest Fri Nov 16 04:10:50 UTC 2012

how old are you bablu???

by guest Fri Nov 16 04:13:11 UTC 2012

any boyz 14 n under pm me

by guest Fri Nov 16 04:29:37 UTC 2012

i wish if i could also stay nude all the time

by guest Sat Nov 17 03:45:49 UTC 2012

by Bublu Wed Nov 28 09:08:46 UTC 2012

by Bublu Wed Nov 28 09:08:47 UTC 2012

anyone there

by guest Wed Nov 28 11:18:34 UTC 2012

Boys should be naked till 18 or any visitors arrives they shold be given only pair of tight panty to cover their private part

by guest Thu Jan 24 00:27:38 UTC 2013

Is this a forum for f*cking p*dophiles?Boys shouldn't be nude at home,or even anywhere you sick b*stards.How on earth did your parents bring you up?

by Whatthef*ck? Mon Feb 18 14:41:53 UTC 2013

boys till 15-16 years must be made nude inside house now and then teling some reasons, allow others including his friends or sisters etc to watch him during that.
this will help him to overcome his false modesty, will be always obedient to women. and the other factor is those who see will get xcitement too.
I do it to my son. he is 13

by archana Wed Mar 13 05:44:50 UTC 2013

nice mother archana...
do u like to get exited by looking such thing...

by Tanuj Sat Apr 06 09:02:47 UTC 2013

Tanuj, I like to see him nude especially infront of his friends

by archana Wed Apr 24 08:37:38 UTC 2013

Do u think it works archana

by Small boy Wed Apr 24 13:54:19 UTC 2013

What works ?

by archana Wed Apr 24 16:51:29 UTC 2013

It is better to make the boys wear komanam and stand in front of his friends. It will be nice to see the boys in komanam and Komanam is the main dress meant for Boys or Gents. Komanam is enough for boys. So do not make the boys to stand nude in front of others - See that boys made to wear komanam or kaupinam. It is a must.

by Guest Sat Apr 27 03:47:09 UTC 2013

it is advidible to wear lungi for college boys at home and vest

by suresh Sat May 25 06:06:13 UTC 2013

if anyone wants to talk openly freely...visit snehithan ningalkayi in facebook

by guest Tue Jun 04 19:46:24 UTC 2013

My son studying 7th grade. I dont allow him to wear dress at home. First two days he feels shy now ok. I also bath him naked outside infront of neighbours when he make mistakes. In weekends we takes bath in pond in our village. I make him to bath naked and wait remain till i complete my clothwash. He is short and smallboy. So no one complaint about this. If any friends of his class came i allow him to wear underwear.

by Guest Fri Jul 19 18:29:17 UTC 2013

My son studying 7th grade. I dont allow him to wear dress at home. First two days he feels shy now ok. I also bath him naked outside infront of neighbours when he make mistakes. In weekends we takes bath in pond in our village. I make him to bath naked and wait remain till i complete my clothwash. He is short and smallboy. So no one complaint about this. If any friends of his class came i allow him to wear underwear.

by Guest Fri Jul 19 18:29:56 UTC 2013

I am now 15 year old.i m staying nude at home.i have my mother younger brother father and grandmother in my house.usually my grandmother and mother bathesme. Some times our servant will bathe me.servant takes special care of my organ smtimes it may get erected at that time she laughs.

by guest Wed Oct 30 20:19:47 UTC 2013

Staying boys as old as 18 or above naked in homes is good for them. I've heard some men after marriage feel shy being unclothed before their wives at night. Being nude at home will let them overcome their shyness.

by guest Wed Nov 06 14:05:55 UTC 2013

Kaam payena masale haru jpt discuss garyo basyo

by guest Tue Apr 22 18:19:27 UTC 2014

i am now 25 and own a big land and have appointed some male staff who stay with me...... in my house me my father mother and my wife are staying together.... after field work all men including my father bath naked outside the house and we dont feel ashamed and this is our daily routine..... and on saturdays we work half day and then come back home and one of the servant applies oil on all our bodies and in turn an other will apply oil over him and we stay nude for some time and then take bath turn by turn..... my wife has seen my father compleetely nude!!!!! during field work also we just tie a small piece of cloth around our waist to cover our organ and ass in full display..... in our house also there is no rule for clothing we can be anyway we want..... first time my mil had seen me naked before marriage when she had come in search of me.... even ladies don't mind they are very comfortable with their bodies..... they sparsely cover their upper bodies as it is terribly hot in our village and just wear komanam...... and all sleep nude...... it is a pleasure to be like this.... in our villge it is common

by v Mon Jul 21 10:21:49 UTC 2014

My dad was very strict at home.... Untill 8th standard i had to wear underwear or short trousers at home.... When came to class 9, he made it strict to wear Lungi and no shirt, no underwear at home... I was allowed to wear a vest, but must remove in night as well on weekends....

But now I really like it

by Kannan Mon Aug 11 08:21:59 UTC 2014

wht s ur age nw kannan

by guest Mon Aug 11 17:48:01 UTC 2014

I am 24 now.

by kannan Tue Sep 09 10:39:23 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.