Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Sex organ Forum : wear komanam
Free Mobile Dating
See other topics in Sex organ Forum

Sex organ Forum

Important rules for using Sex organ Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: wear komanam
if you wear komanam the gentals willhave apleasure sensation when cocck gets erecttion.
same with ladies also
clitt will get nice rubbing and pleasure

by guest Wed Aug 22 09:50:08 UTC 2012

Gents Komanam is ok. Ladies in normal case no.it only irritates,doesn't give pleasure

by guest Fri Sep 07 15:54:28 UTC 2012

Hi guest..I dont believe komanam will irritate. I am a woman who regularly wear komanam all time as undergarment as non stitched one. It has given me joy and pleasure all time. I strongly recommend every women should wear this wonderful ancient gift at all ages and enjoy the pleasure!

by Guest1 Fri Dec 07 03:52:57 UTC 2012

I AM USING STITCHED KOMANAM AND MY HUBBY IS USING NON STITCHED ONE SINCE OUR MARRIAGE IN 1987.WE ARE 50 PLUS AND EVEN NOW WE INDULGE IN HEALTHY SEX.WE WEAR ONLY KOMANAM AT HOME .I USE FOR BOTH CHUDI AND JEANS.NO PROBLEM AT ALL.YOU WILL REALISE THE PLEASURE ONLY IF YOU ACTUALLY WEAR IT.FOR LADIES BEYOND MENOPAUSE AROUSAL IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH KOMANAM WEARING AND NON PENETRATIVE SEX.IF SOMEBODY VISITS YOUR HOUSE DRAPE A LUNGI OR NIGHTY AND BE IN KOMANAM IF ALONE WITH YOUR HUSBAND

by KOMALAM Fri Dec 07 05:38:10 UTC 2012

Madam,
You are really great. You openly say that you wear komanam and you recommend that ladies can choose komanam as their innerwear and will feelvery comfortable. I am a male and I use Komanam and I enjoy well with komanam and I recommend all should use only traditional costume of Komanam only as their innerwear especially Males. Moreover there is saying that ' KOMANAM PURUSHALAKSHANAM '

by KOMANAM LOVER Sun Dec 16 11:09:36 UTC 2012

I like smelling sex organs. Do you?

by Eric32 Fri Mar 01 05:21:29 UTC 2013

No, I don't. They smell like tunafish.

by guest Wed May 22 17:17:13 UTC 2013

Hi Komalam and other komanam loving ladies. Please don't give these types of advice to ladies to put them into problem. Komanam is not an undergarment especially forladies. it slips in the slit and rub the inner parts and irritates. some time its remove the skin and slight bleeding will also be there. so ladies ple dont use it forheaven sake.for gents its ok but not a very safe undergarment. In males the scrotum is to be supported well and in many cases it comes out the narrow komanam and hangs free. then what is the use of a komanan. As an old fashioned under garmet it was used but those days are over.

by guest Mon May 27 10:01:13 UTC 2013

once it happened with me:-
I was married and my wife asked me to give oil bath. i stripped in front of her,but i stood in my underwear in front of her. She laughed and told me she wants to see me in komanam. i hesitated a bit but i was sure my wife wanted to see me semi- naked. i went and came out wearing komanam. She was surprised to see me. i was wearing a dark-brown color komanam. she gave me erotic looks and i made me more erotic. She applied oil all over my body and gave me nice navel(thoppul) massage as my navel(thoppul) was fully visible. She played with my navel(thoppul) and lastly she applied oil in my private parts. i enjoyed it a lot and she gave me good bath.It was a heavenly bliss when ever i take bath i wear komanam its very exciting to stand in komanam in front of wife.

by Mr, Handsome Thu Oct 03 19:33:17 UTC 2013

ladies can wear komanam there is nothing wrong. i wear komanam and my husband also wears it,when i am alone or with my husband i only wear komanam,and i have stopped using panties years ago.i insist every one to wear komanam

by abc Fri Oct 04 18:03:10 UTC 2013

abc : YOUR advise is good. I also want everyone who read this forum should start wearing komanam without re-thinking and should throw away all the readymade underwear and should feel happy in komanam. I am also a komanam wearer and I wear komanam even to office. This is my way of life. I like to be only in komanam if possible.

by Komanam guest Sat Jan 18 16:17:12 UTC 2014

i am also a komanam wearer only it feels great

by ganesh Wed Jul 02 17:48:02 UTC 2014

i am also a komanam wearer only it feels great

by ganesh Wed Jul 02 17:48:05 UTC 2014

I am a regular konam user. My day doesnot start with out a komanam.

by regular komanan Sun Oct 12 18:04:02 UTC 2014

I am a regular komanam wearer I like to be in komanam always even when Iwear pants

by kobinadari Sun May 17 11:26:22 UTC 2015

I am a regular komanam wearer I like to be in komanam always even when Iwear pants

by kobinadari Sun May 17 11:26:23 UTC 2015

Hi I am priya. I am regular komanam user. My father used komanam only so I am also use to. Now a days my husband also use to komanam only. I wish to my Doughter also use komanam only. We only make to traditional life style.

by Priya always komanam Sun Sep 06 08:08:50 UTC 2015

Congratulations Ms Priya because you said boldly and gently you are a komanam user. Even now in modern days you agreed boldly using komanam your inner wear, now a days gents (Male) feel very shy to wear komanam you are a lady accepted is great appreciated. You are a role model for other ladies and girls who they are not fond of wearing komanam in the community. I wish your boldness and gentleness is appreciated

by Komanam user Tue Sep 08 13:20:00 UTC 2015

I am very much averse to wear komanam at the age of 5 years onwards inspite of compulsion from my orthodox mother .As the eldest son along with my brothers I will have to wear 24hours komanam. No exception. I use to dodge my mother particularly for hair cut in the house overlooking road. Later at the age of12 or 13 years I myself used to wear komanam 24hours right upto the completion of SSLC. After that there was a break except for hair cutting and oil bath. At the age of 55 I had the problem of heavily sagging pouch. Therefore inevitably I started wearing komanam right till today. Now I am 70 years old. I shall thank my mother for this great deed to me. At least by compulsion my mother made me to wear komanam throughout my life. Therefore I appeal to everybody to ask their male children above 5 years to wear komanam compulsorily. The mothers of the children particularly can help in this matter to uphold the tradition and culture and help the children to wear komanam by teaching properly.

by Sundu Tue Dec 29 05:55:12 UTC 2015

Sundu Sir : You are really Great. Namaskarams to you.

I am also a komanam wearer and I am put up at Mumbai. I started wearing komanam for the last 6 years and now I am 58 and I have realized that I should have started wearing komanam quite long years before. I do meditation only by wearing komanam and I have completely stopped using readymade underwear. I feel very delighted and very comfortable in komanam. As you have said, one has to be uphold the traditional values. It is very correct. One should be simple and traditional and that I believe. Thank you Sir once again for your valuable information.

In case you would like to post any advise, you can reach me on my mail id : komanampattukomanam(at)gmail(dot)com

by RS Mumbai Tue Jul 12 05:38:52 UTC 2016

Iam also a regular Komanam user. In fact I started using 8 months back after getting motivation from this forum.
I really love it.I felt that I missed it all through these years. I will never stop wearing this for ever. Initially i felt shy to dry it in the cloth line outside as the neighbors would see. But now a days I dont care. I just hang it out to dry.
Thanks to all here.

by Raja Wed May 10 11:53:09 UTC 2017

Good to read such articles I am a komanam wearer from the last 15 �� years or so and more over i am so attached to this under garments it gives me pleasure in wearing this as honestly I was also feeling uncomfortable in hanging my komanam after bath washed komanam it also so happened my mother kept maid in our house since my mother is also ageing and my wife on a family way the maid in regular routine dries the clothes on the terrace . One day
Some of our clothes flew to next house terrace servant told my wife and my mother Amma few of our clothes have fallen in next house the next door neighbour gave the clothes to our servant and the same servant started working in next door she the lady asked who is wearing komanam in next doors house she replied Amma son and his father she gave a smile to our maid the same she told my mother and wife god knows what happened the next door gentlemen asked me excuse me sir do you people wear komanam I asked him why are you asking silly question s he told me that he has a request for me I asked him what sir i am interested in wearing komanam I told him it's up to and it's your call .
This is my personal experience

by Ramadas Thu Jun 07 13:38:28 UTC 2018

Young guys I am an mechanical engineer I am wearing komanam only from the last 15 years I started wearing komanam when I was in 9Th Standard . After that I didn't see back it's quite comfortable wear komanam specially I wear colour ones & white is colour one has to wear komanam keep trying without shy it's only a suggestions to the readers of this forum .

by guest Mon Sep 17 12:53:07 UTC 2018

Me and my husband spent a wedding anniversary in a hotel wearing only konakam or kaupeenam by both for 8 hrs. that was a a very memorable day....

by Aswathy Tue Oct 30 10:37:48 UTC 2018

Aswathy I hope you can wear komanam at home also why is there any restrictions wearing komanam at home or anything special hope you will not mind if so please apologize me for any thing wrong is written.

by guest Fri Nov 09 13:44:00 UTC 2018

Aswathy I hope you can wear komanam at home also why is there any restrictions wearing komanam at home or anything special hope you will not mind if so please apologize me for any thing wrong is written.

by guest Fri Nov 09 13:44:06 UTC 2018

It's really good to read this that so many families are wearing komanam and shared their oppinions about the culture of wearing komanam and I am wearing komanam and I have been wearing komanam only from the last 15 years of my age and now I'm my brothers all of us are having a habbit of wearing komanam and I take opportunity to share speak about it I wish to compliment all the best who wear komanam and other to who are also planning to take the decision about it.

by guest Sun Dec 30 12:45:18 UTC 2018

We are brahmins every month we get tonsure done in the back yard in koupin we being orthodox belong from TN it's our pride to feel and share I am wearing komanam with veshthi quite comfortable in daily basis .

by Vignesh Fri Jan 11 15:25:46 UTC 2019

We are brahmins every month we get tonsure done in the back yard in koupin we being orthodox belong from TN it's our pride to feel and share I am wearing komanam with veshthi quite comfortable in daily basis .

by Vignesh Fri Jan 11 15:25:47 UTC 2019

We all the co.... Brothers have promised our loyal father in law which he want all of us to wear komanam because one of of our brother in law is having a habbit of wearing komanam and some dispute developed on account of various issues now we all have ended up to have a common move .

by S Kumar and others Tue Mar 19 17:05:27 UTC 2019

This is to share my personal opinion about komanam openly I am having a habbit of wearing komanam and others also in my family all the elders are also in the spirit of wearing komanam and it's economically good I am inspired and my elders youngest are inspired by reading we are very much thanks for the people who comes forward to share my seleut .

by Venky Madurai Sun Mar 31 14:21:02 UTC 2019

This is to share my personal opinion about komanam openly I am having a habbit of wearing komanam and others also in my family all the elders are also in the spirit of wearing komanam and it's economically good I am inspired and my elders youngest are inspired by reading we are very much thanks for the people who comes forward to share my seleut .

by Venky Madurai Sun Mar 31 14:21:07 UTC 2019

In our family komty is common very commonly we tye komty . We don't have any questions from any side ,as many shared . It's nothing or very big thing .
I am my son's all of our wearing komty .
As a father I personally sleep in komanam in my personal bedroom only.
I don't Rome in komty accept at the time of oil bath , in fact it's our permanent wearing komty I have learnt in my schooling time Hindi,
I may share if I am correct Langotti is very very comfortable .
Our master members are also wearing komty , keep s , person active , and healthy .

by Raja muthia chettiar. Fri May 24 09:12:33 UTC 2019

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Reproductive system Forum
Female Forum
Bartholin's gland Forum
Cervix Forum
Clitoris Forum
Clitoral hood Forum
Clitoral glans Forum
Fallopian tube Forum
Labium (genitalia) Forum
Ovary Forum
Skene's gland Forum
Uterus Forum
Vagina Forum
Vulva Forum
Male Forum
Bulbourethral gland Forum
Epididymis Forum
Penis Forum
Foreskin Forum
Glans penis Forum
Prostate Forum
Scrotum Forum
Seminal vesicle Forum
Testicle Forum
Latin Forum
Sex Forum
Gonad Forum
Testis Forum
Gamete Forum
Erogenous zone Forum
Erotic Forum
Prenatal development Forum
Anlage (biology) Forum
Gestation Forum
SRY Forum
Gene Forum
Y chromosome Forum
Testis determining factor Forum
External genitalia Forum
Fetal genitalia Forum
Urogenital folds Forum
Urethra Forum
Homology (biology) Forum
List of homologues of the human reproductive system Forum
Sexual differentiation Forum
Secondary sexual characteristics Forum
AFE zone Forum
Areola Forum
Breast Forum
Bulbospongiosus muscle Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | toy dj | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2019 forumjar.com All rights reserved.