Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : punishmen by girl friend for late come
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: punishmen by girl friend for late come
anybode punished by the above manner

by guest Sat Oct 30 03:55:17 UTC 2010

at first time,i ask to kneel down for 1 hour,but in second time or more,my girlfriend punish me kneel down fully nude and holding ears for 2 hours.During punishment,i ask to say"i am sorry,i will not late come again"repeatly.

by student YY Mon Nov 01 17:49:38 UTC 2010

hi
wats ur age?
my girlfriend also gives me nude murga, kneel down and naked sit up punishments

by guest Tue Nov 02 18:52:34 UTC 2010

i'm 18 years old.How abort you?

by student YY Wed Nov 03 14:05:22 UTC 2010

i am 20 years, she finds some reason or other to punish me, i also enjoy it sometimes, wat abt u?

by guest Wed Nov 03 15:33:18 UTC 2010

i dont mind punished by girlfriend,But it make me really shameful when holding ears in front of her friends for a long time.

by student YY Thu Nov 04 13:52:42 UTC 2010

U r right, my girl friend also does not care whether we are alone or with her friends. Doing naked uthak baithak or standing naked holding ears in front of them makes me very shameful ... they also laugh and tease me there as well as later on

by guest Thu Nov 04 17:33:59 UTC 2010

if i am very late, my girlfriend slaps me. but after that she is nice and the rest of the time i spend with her is enjoyable. so i don't mind.

by guest Fri Nov 26 07:41:46 UTC 2010

my girl friend punish me to kneel down and hands up for one hour for five minute late coming

by guest Sat Dec 11 03:07:54 UTC 2010

Me and my gf in a strict atmosphere where i calls me whenever she missed calls me failure results in caning in the next face to face meet.in the caning session she doesn't get any mercy to me.she uses her wooden scale for punishment

by Guest Sat Dec 11 05:28:29 UTC 2010

i am 16 now.
if i made mistake my grl frnd made me naked and spanked.after that i kneel down nude.

by sourav Wed Mar 02 09:29:59 UTC 2011

My girl friend punish me for standing on one leg for the late time i suffer

by billu Tue Mar 08 13:40:33 UTC 2011

i use to get punished by my girlfriend when I cursed at her. She tied me up and washed my mouth out with soap for half an hour. I had to bite down on it as she twisted the bar around and in and out. then she didn't let me rinse and she wrapped the ductape across my mouth real tight and around my head 5times. I was gagged with a bar of soap. She left me and went out to a bar with her friends. When she came back she put her sweaty pantyhosed feet in my face. After I smelled her feet she spanked me then took the soap out.

by eba Mon May 02 16:51:52 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences

by guest Mon May 16 05:13:51 UTC 2011

my girlfriend slaps me n she makes me nacked and makes me to sit down on knees she beats me with leather belt n also by her shooes she made me her dog

by ganraj Tue Oct 25 16:47:04 UTC 2011

I also given punsihments.i am made to do push ups, sit ups as punishments. sometimes i have to do it in front of her frnds and it becomes shameful

by guest Tue Apr 10 03:04:03 UTC 2012

Hai my girl friend is very nice but she believes that i should get sucess in life so for not doing in studies i deserve severe punishment once i remember ..story continue

by Raj Mon Sep 17 16:33:07 UTC 2012

I failed in chemistry exam my teacher kavita mam punished us very hard my gf was also there actually she being a monitor recommends hard punishment for boys

by Raj Mon Sep 17 16:37:11 UTC 2012

She said en sabi boys ko class ke samne murga banao aur dande se inke pitai karo pura period enhe standing murga banao uske next period me girls ke feets chatwao aur pure school me murga banakar ghumao

by Raj Mon Sep 17 16:43:56 UTC 2012

By listening this we boys become red with shame then kavita miss told us to become murga we both becm murga my gf was gigling and enjoying a lot after i lowered my bumps but kavita miss came near and twisted my ear badly and told ritu my gf to beat with danda and make me to do murga parade in entire class

by Raj Mon Sep 17 16:50:57 UTC 2012

Ritu came near and said chal murgey kukdukoo..bolte hui pure class ke chakkar laga i started doing murga parade and ritu constantly beats me with danda

by Raj Mon Sep 17 16:56:45 UTC 2012

After making three rounds i become tired and lost my balnce ritu drag me with ear and gave me tight slap

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:00:38 UTC 2012

Chal phir se murga ban aur kukdukoo kar te hui class ke rounds laga aur agar ruka to shirt utar jayage though punishment

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:04:51 UTC 2012

My punishment is hard but ritu is looking so sexy in her skirt that made me to make ten rounds being in murga position

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:09:02 UTC 2012

Now kavita miss period is over ritu took permission to continue my murga punishment for next class now ritu made me murga under her bench my bumbs was hit by her sandals and she is shaking her legs while siting cross leged

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:17:22 UTC 2012

I was almost half dead with pain but she took no pity she believes that failure deserve murga punishment for hours together i was full of sweat and smelling hard but i could feel her fragrance her unknowlingly touch of sandals on my bumps and near my ass hole giving me erotic pleasure in pain also

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:25:33 UTC 2012

As ritu was in a habit of shaking legs once her sandals kiks my ass hole with a force now as in murga position i start enjoying :pcompletely forgot my pain due to her sandals constant hitting my bumps

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:32:01 UTC 2012

For complete two hours i become murga under her desk many times i got pleasure near my privates due to friction produced by her sandals against my bumps finally she told me chal mere sincere murgaye ab insaan banja tujhe punish karke mujhe bahut maza aya

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:40:27 UTC 2012

She always punish me for under performance she is very fond of giving murga punishment in public places like park:Doutside girls pg i love to be her murga my friends tease me by saying me ritu ke murgaye

by Raj Mon Sep 17 17:46:28 UTC 2012

Ritu ke sincere murgaye tell some more incident of your punishment also tell how your gf looks .I also punish my boyfriend as a murga for 1 complete one hour and also turn his ears tomato red by giving him hard twist force him to do murga situps i hv many incidents when i punished him

by Shikha Sun Sep 23 11:21:13 UTC 2012

good

by guest Fri Oct 05 09:56:43 UTC 2012

WOODEN SCALE PUNISHMENT

by SHANTHI Thu Dec 27 15:36:50 UTC 2012

I wack by girlfriend naked on bottom by hand for 30 mins, than whip for 15 mins, than hair brush for 20 mins than I do it all over. If she is extra bad i will tied her waste to the floor for the night or place her in a box. After every spamking she is to give me oral sex for 4 hours and have sex. Sometimes I assign boot camp were she gets 6-7 spamks a day and has homework and oral sex on me for a week or two. Some times i tell her she is not aloud to talk for the day or open her eyes. If we are at a dinner party or something like that, I give her a quick public spamk and then tell her she has to sit on the floor. I also put her on a leash and pretend she is a dog sometimes. That lasts for a day or two. When she is a dog she has to sleep in a kennel at night

by guest Wed Apr 03 23:04:58 UTC 2013

Im Jk

by guest Wed Apr 03 23:05:40 UTC 2013

Once my mom punished when I got failed in exam.she made me nude uthak baithak 100 times in front of teachers

by guest Fri Apr 12 14:18:45 UTC 2013

yuppp my gf also punish when come late
first she said me to open my all clothes and stand only in undies then she call her 5 friends and first they slap me and then make me murga and her one friend slowely down my undies and see my butt then kick on it....
i feel vry shame...and her friend always tell me to strip any where ANYTIME...

by subh Sun Jul 07 05:16:12 UTC 2013

Hai raj here as i told u ritu my gf is very caring but for studies she is tough once we had class test of maths but i failed as we study from ritu cousin now i was afraid about punishments

by Raj Mon Jul 08 11:57:44 UTC 2013

Shikha mam teaches us after school in class i escaped due to last period but i was afraid of tution miss ritu was laughing as she knows aj tution me raj full time murga banega and that too 4 girls ke samane

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:05:19 UTC 2013

As we reached tution shikha miss saw test notebook she prased ritu and two girls one girl sucheta and myself failed miserably

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:27:41 UTC 2013

Shikha told me and that girl to come near and twisted her ear badly and slapped her face becomes red with shame

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:31:08 UTC 2013

Shikha miss told that girl why she get less marks she kept quite and this mam ne use char thappar mare aur kaha chal murgi ban

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:34:37 UTC 2013

She said sorry mam ne phir chanta mara aur use murgi banane ko kaha she smothened her skirt and lowered her leg and bcm murgi

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:38:01 UTC 2013

Sucheta standing murga bangaye and looking damn hot phir mam ne mujhe kha raj tera kya karu tujhe to anda mila hai she told ritu and girls to slap me five times each

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:41:39 UTC 2013

Ritu gave me resounding slaps and same is done by other beauties after that mam twisted my ears and said chal jaldi se murga ban i was made murga near the murgi with my bumps raised at this all beauties gigled

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:46:47 UTC 2013

All were teasing ritu by saying ke tera murga to kise aur murgi par line mar raha hai ritu start laughing all beauties sitting there legs crossed and in excitement moving them to and fro

by Raj Mon Jul 08 12:54:12 UTC 2013

All were looking hot including ritu in their well plated school skirts.they got busy in doing maths sum sucheta lowered her back mam said nothing to her now suddenly after ten i lowered bumps but mam gave me good ear twist and said murgaye ki tarah baangh dey

by Raj Mon Jul 08 13:04:20 UTC 2013

As i said sorry mam she said murga bhi kabhi bolta hai chal murga banke chakkar laga as per shikha miss order i start making murga sounds like kukdukoo but mam said kukdukoo sound to me made when i punish you as murga in winters now you have to make sound like pak pak pakak pak pak as summers are not over

by Raj Mon Jul 08 13:17:41 UTC 2013

Ritu said mam ise dande marte hui murga parade karwao pls mam .shikha miss ne pure room me murga parade karwai after two rounds mam said chalo raj and sucheta go back to your seat we said sorry and promised that we will not get less marks in test a beautiful tution miss smiled and brought lemon juice for all of us.

by Raj Mon Jul 08 13:29:12 UTC 2013

Hai all as i told you know how shikha miss punished me now we went to school next day our maths miss avni announced our name in morning assembly

by Raj Thu Jul 11 11:51:02 UTC 2013

I along with five others and four girls were called mam told us that you did not report to me after last class as all of you are failures still you disobeyed now get ready for punishments

by Raj Thu Jul 11 11:56:18 UTC 2013

As avni miss told we said sorry mam .mam said yes you all will feel sorry but by becoming murga and girls will be kneeling now all of you she shouted to us jaldi se murga bano

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:01:47 UTC 2013

As per order we all boys become murga in front of whole school and more shameful is that girls are kneeling behind us they could really watch our red faces down with shame and pain

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:06:29 UTC 2013

Really its shameful but we have to be standing murgas we faced murga punishment in classroom many times from avni miss it was not humilating

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:11:17 UTC 2013

In assembly session murga banana is so shameful though it is fun in class avni miss make us jump in murga pose sometimes make us do murga situps at this girls burst to laughter including miss herself

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:18:42 UTC 2013

We all murgas was sweating hard as it was mid augus,t butt lowering result in ear twist but funny part was we can see the smiling faces of girls kneeling behind us

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:31:16 UTC 2013

After assembly we were told to stand and beaten by danda on hands by avni miss then girls were told to join class but miss again made us murga and told class monitor ritu to make us do murga parade till class if any murga stops turn his butts red with danda

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:37:59 UTC 2013

Avni miss furthur said that tell these murgas when they reach class they should bcm st murga on bench as i am coming in few minutes if they dont obey slap them tightly

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:43:13 UTC 2013

At this as per ritu order who was gigling on our condition we started murga parade she was beating me with dandi though i was doing proper murga parade and after this in class we were murgas on our bench

by Raj Thu Jul 11 12:51:15 UTC 2013

hello madam ji pls don't make us murga

by guest Sat Sep 28 19:08:21 UTC 2013

hi I wnt a bf who cn punish me whn I m bad I m jst 18

by guest Sat Oct 05 16:35:26 UTC 2013

dear guest i can be ur bf
intersetd???

by ravi Fri Oct 18 13:05:29 UTC 2013

Hai raj murgey age kitne der murga bana aur further story me kya hua kya ritu har roz murga banate hai ki itne time se koi story post nahi ki

by Ravi Wed Nov 20 16:15:49 UTC 2013

ZZEEeeer

by guest Thu Feb 20 14:45:10 UTC 2014

Here’s my experience to get brutal punishment from my girlfriend. I am 28 years old, working at a software house as a programmer. Our MD is an old but very nice, caring and cool person. Recently, he transferred his responsibility to her 24 years old daughter, Natasha who was a foreign qualified. Natasha was opposite to her father. She was a strict, short tampered and harsh girl, imposing tough rules on her employees. But she was very well behaved and soft with me. She was a tall, slim and very beautiful girl having fair complexion and big eyes. She also had long and thick black hair, mostly in big bun or sometime loosely in a catcher hanging between her buttocks and knees. She mostly used to come at office wearing in Saaree and very high-heeled sandals. We soon fell in love with each other and decided to get engaged. One day, I was invited on a dinner by my ex-female class mate in a hotel. When we finished the dinner, I found my boss (girlfriend) on one of the back seats. She was staring at me and feeling shocked to see me with some another girl. When, I joined the office after weekend, I found her looking very angry. She didn’t talk with me at all. After some time, I received the termination letter from the job with immediate effect. I was shocked to see this as my life getting dark because it’s not so easy to get another job. I visited her room but she refused to meet with me and her secretary didn’t allow me to enter her room. After several attempts, I managed to meet with her. I explained to her the entire situation, but she was not convinced. She asked me to visit her home on the same day at 07:00 evening. I become late, and arrived there after 8. She asked me to come into her room. She was getting prepared to go in some party. At that time, I saw her in her full beauty. She was wearing a golden silky saaree with her very long and thick black hair completely loose and spread all over her back almost touching her knees. At that time, she was brushing her long hair. She finished her make-up and turned to me. I again explained her that day’s incident and requested her to get back my termination. After some hesitation, she convinced and promised to resume me on my job. I was very delighted, but she told me that in order to so I have to receive some punishment from her. I was ready to receive all kinds of punishment. She got up, opened a nearby cupboard and took out a long thin cane. I was frightened to see the cane and didn’t know what kind of punishment she is going to give me. She ordered me in a curtail voice to maintain eye contact, keep my both palms open and not to move or rub during the canning otherwise I will receive buttock canning also. she hold the cane in her right hand full of golden rings, and came very close to me (just 2-3 feets) in my front, and set the angle of her cane to my palm. She then raised the cane way behind her head and landed it with full force on my right palm. Ahhhh!!! It was unbearable pain in my palm. I jumped two feet and start rubbing right hand with left hand which was not allowed. She announced that for every rubbing I will get 2 strokes on buttock as well. She took a break for few seconds before landing second stroke, looking into my eyes, enjoying the pain I was feeling and playing with her long hair. The next stroke with the same severity hit my left palm. I again jumped and rubbed. The count for buttock canning was now 4. For next few strokes, I successfully managed to maintain my palms at the same position. But after 10th stroke, the pain was totally unbearable, and I fell down on the floor in her feet and begging for mercy. She shouted very harshly and asked me to stand within a minute otherwise she will start canning other parts of the body. But I was unable to stand immediately, after a while, she bend and start hitting mercilessly on my arms, back and lower portion of legs as I was sitting on the floor. Since, she was canning me in bend p

by Ramesh Mon Mar 17 11:43:30 UTC 2014

Here’s my experience to get brutal punishment from my girlfriend. I am 28 years old, working at a software house as a programmer. Our MD is an old but very nice, caring and cool person. Recently, he transferred his responsibility to her 24 years old daughter, Natasha who was a foreign qualified. Natasha was opposite to her father. She was a strict, short tampered and harsh girl, imposing tough rules on her employees. But she was very well behaved and soft with me. She was a tall, slim and very beautiful girl having fair complexion and big eyes. She also had long and thick black hair, mostly in big bun or sometime loosely in a catcher hanging between her buttocks and knees. She mostly used to come at office wearing in Saaree and very high-heeled sandals. We soon fell in love with each other and decided to get engaged. One day, I was invited on a dinner by my ex-female class mate in a hotel. When we finished the dinner, I found my boss (girlfriend) on one of the back seats. She was staring at me and feeling shocked to see me with some another girl. When, I joined the office after weekend, I found her looking very angry. She didn’t talk with me at all. After some time, I received the termination letter from the job with immediate effect. I was shocked to see this as my life getting dark because it’s not so easy to get another job. I visited her room but she refused to meet with me and her secretary didn’t allow me to enter her room. After several attempts, I managed to meet with her. I explained to her the entire situation, but she was not convinced. She asked me to visit her home on the same day at 07:00 evening. I become late, and arrived there after 8. She asked me to come into her room. She was getting prepared to go in some party. At that time, I saw her in her full beauty. She was wearing a golden silky saaree with her very long and thick black hair completely loose and spread all over her back almost touching her knees. At that time, she was brushing her long hair. She finished her make-up and turned to me. I again explained her that day’s incident and requested her to get back my termination. After some hesitation, she convinced and promised to resume me on my job. I was very delighted, but she told me that in order to so I have to receive some punishment from her. I was ready to receive all kinds of punishment. She got up, opened a nearby cupboard and took out a long thin cane. I was frightened to see the cane and didn’t know what kind of punishment she is going to give me. She ordered me in a curtail voice to maintain eye contact, keep my both palms open and not to move or rub during the canning otherwise I will receive buttock canning also. she hold the cane in her right hand full of golden rings, and came very close to me (just 2-3 feets) in my front, and set the angle of her cane to my palm. She then raised the cane way behind her head and landed it with full force on my right palm. Ahhhh!!! It was unbearable pain in my palm. I jumped two feet and start rubbing right hand with left hand which was not allowed. She announced that for every rubbing I will get 2 strokes on buttock as well. She took a break for few seconds before landing second stroke, looking into my eyes, enjoying the pain I was feeling and playing with her long hair. The next stroke with the same severity hit my left palm. I again jumped and rubbed. The count for buttock canning was now 4. For next few strokes, I successfully managed to maintain my palms at the same position. But after 10th stroke, the pain was totally unbearable, and I fell down on the floor in her feet and begging for mercy. She shouted very harshly and asked me to stand within a minute otherwise she will start canning other parts of the body. But I was unable to stand immediately, after a while, she bend and start hitting mercilessly on my arms, back and lower portion of legs as I was sitting on the floor. Since, she was canning me in bend p

by Ramesh Mon Mar 17 11:43:32 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.