Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Paddle (spanking) Forum : l paddling children on their bare bottoms
See other topics in Paddle (spanking) Forum

Paddle (spanking) Forum

Important rules for using Paddle (spanking) Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: l paddling children on their bare bottoms
the last child l paddled she was 9 years old.l paddled her bare bottom until she was tearing.l finished her with a open spanking also on her bare bottom.when she stood up she was very upset.l told her that l would be keeping her bottom bare until her mommy arrived to pick her up.mom arrived about on time.l explained why l spanked her child's bare bottom.mom said thank you.mom sat down on the sofa then called her daughter over to her.in front of me mom give an open handed bare bottom spanking.

by guest Sat Mar 19 03:50:23 UTC 2011

WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE.

You should NEVER use a paddle on a childs bare bottom-it's just plain and simply far to much for ANY child to whithstand.DON'T DO IT!
If a childs needs discipline-and of course they often do,it's all part of growing up,then resort the the safe and traditional 'good old fashioned'bare bottom spanking-it hurts,it's supposed to,but more importantly,a child can take it-and it's safe:spank reasonably hard and reasonably long and this is usualy more than enough to correc anyt bad behaviour-but,and I repeat-DON'T use the paddle!

by The Apache Kid Tue Apr 19 13:42:08 UTC 2011

There is nothing wrong with a bare bottom spanking. It brought Mom's point hume!

by guest Tue May 10 20:48:44 UTC 2011

RE:ABOVE.

I agree that there's nothing like a bare bottom spanking given to a child that realy does need it.

I was given many a thorough good hiding this way when I was old enough and realy needed it and often found myself across my mothers knee with my trousers and underpants down feeling her open hand but it was NEVER with anything anywhere near as severe as a paddle.
This is totaly wrong-a good spanking-a red and sore bottom is different-a child can stand this,it may be very painful,it may well sting-but it's safe so let's hear no more about paddling.
If you feel that you HAVE to punish a child more severly-then give him a good hard slippering by all means.This he will more than feel I can assure you as I often felt it myself-but,and as I said-NOT THE PADDLE.

by guest Thu May 12 22:52:13 UTC 2011

Would you throw your child into the path of an oncoming ten ton truck,or let him play marbles out in the fast lane?
Did'nt think you would so don't paddle him iether-to a kid it ammounts to as much as the same thing,Bozo.

by guest Sun May 22 21:31:55 UTC 2011

It all depends on the paddle used. I use a paddle which is about 14 inches long by 2.5 inches wide on the bare bottoms of my 11 year old twins (one of each - fraternal) but it is only 0.25 of an inch thick. It is similar to what was used on me growing up. They kneel over a stool and receive their age in swatss more or less. Sends a message and they howl but does not leave a lot of bruising. I punish firmly but not as hard as I can. Their father us usually present and may restrain the child but is concerned that he may be too strong to do the actual punishing. A heavy paddle should never be used on a child, bare or not.

by victoria Tue Jul 19 21:15:40 UTC 2011

Victoria!
Can you give me your mail Id? We can discuss our mutual experiences.

by Chanda Tue Sep 20 04:26:33 UTC 2011

I believe implicitly in old-fashioned, over-the-knee correction on the bare bottom. I also believe that the punisher, without exception, should always do the baring. The aim, of course, is to make the naughty child's soft and saucy backside the uncontested focus of attention. Actions have consequences, and the consequence of juvenile disobedience is for the girl or boy to have their pants taken down and be turned over the knee of adult authority for a good hard paddling.

There's absolutely no question whatsoever that the bottom needs to be bare. But as for the use of an actual paddle or hairbrush or wooden spoon, I'd leave that till the child was perhaps nine or ten - and even then, use the implement only with moderation. The older the child, the rounder and more developed their bottom figures to be...and that much more receptive to a proper paddling.

by Rennie Wed Nov 02 17:07:21 UTC 2011

to Melissa Are you still on this Forum? I have wide experience of this topic. Reply here to confirm you are still here. Then I will write my experiences.

by Michael Thu Mar 08 12:07:11 UTC 2012

MELISSA you are a fake. your email will not reply.

by guest Sat Mar 10 14:52:29 UTC 2012

I am appalled at what I'm reading.

Children are a precious gift from God and they are to be respected. Just because kids are litte and defenceless doesn't give you the right to hit them, whether it's on the bottom or anywhere else. It changes who they are and takes away their dignity. If you hit an adult or an animal you would be charged...why are children any different? They have a RIGHT to not be hit, just as you and I do. Thank the good Lord that their are people out there defending children's rights.

Kids grow up and become adults and you will be held accountable for your treatment of them, and you had better have some darn good answers.

Frankly, if I had a parent that treated me like some of the abusers in this thread, you would be cut of my life forever...because I would know that you abused your position as my parent and took it upon yourself to disrupt the development of my self-esteem and sense of self worth.

Quit hitting your kids and do your job properly. You have a duty and an obligation to them and NO right to hit them.

by guest Sat Apr 07 20:22:43 UTC 2012

The previous do-gooder needs a hard paddling on the bare bum. All of that righteous nonsense about bottom-warming being bad for kids...Baloney! Pull down their pants, turn them over your knee, and teach them a thing or two about Actions and Consequences.

by Brenda Wed Apr 11 17:18:13 UTC 2012

You're all a bunch of red-necked, ill-educated, ped*philes.Use your pea-sized brains to talk to your kids,not raise your hand with a paddle you bunch of lazy fat cows. It's chilld abuse plain and simple, lets paddle your fat lazy asses when you all f**k up with your dumb as brains that's have already reached maturity and knows right from wrong, not a growing child who doesn't have the ability to reason or rationalize yet, they simply don't have the brain mass or synaps to physically know and reason like adults a paddle isn't going to change that you bunch if loosers...

by I am a nurse but a mother first!! Mon Apr 30 05:20:35 UTC 2012

amen!!!what a bunch of losers

by mark Wed May 09 14:29:59 UTC 2012

Hey Markie, you and the nurse should go f**k yourselves!

by Jasmine Sat May 12 16:09:37 UTC 2012

Naughty bare bottoms were meant to be paddled. Separately on each jiggly cheek, but also right across the middle of the bum - whack whack whack! Exactly as Mother Nature in all her Blessedness intended.

by Father Donovan Sat May 12 16:15:53 UTC 2012

Oh, Praise Jesus!

by Sister Amelia Sat May 19 17:45:18 UTC 2012

Hi Victoria,
if you are there in the forum, please do send me a mail to hotredbottomatgmaildotcom

by guest Fri Jun 01 08:55:21 UTC 2012

I *** In my mouth with heels over my head as my girlfriend s me! It's awesome!!!

by teddy Sat Jul 14 10:01:35 UTC 2012

This is just to let everyone know that teddy is a chronic mental defective with the IQ of a road apple. His poor mother.

by Doc Miller Fri Jul 20 15:26:20 UTC 2012

"For The Cute Little Deer With The Bear Behind." A good hard paddling on the bare bottom...Oh my goodness, yes!

by Mortimer Wed Jul 25 05:07:31 UTC 2012

Nothing teaches a bad little girl or boy that naughtiness does not pay like a good hard paddling on the bare bottom. And when I say good and hard, I mean a paddling that leaves the saucy bare backside looking like two scoops of strawberry ice cream.

by Cassandra Wed Jul 25 13:48:41 UTC 2012

Paddling is the best, my ma used to cane me and that really hurt until one day I craved it. I would always masterbate after each session. Many women in my life disciplined me. I in turn disciplined many of them and more!

by teddy Mon Jul 30 20:05:18 UTC 2012

I'd like to "meet" you Cassandra... Teddy

by guest Mon Jul 30 20:08:19 UTC 2012

Sorry, I'm busy.

by Cassandra Tue Jul 31 15:42:39 UTC 2012

Not too busy young lady! When I was five my aunt had a long wooden paddle Hung on a hook. One day her 17 year old daughter gave attitude toward her mom, she picked up the paddle and gave her the hardest and most rapid series off strokes I won't soon forget. She tried her best to contain herself but soon she was wailing out with cries and screams! Her butt was so awesome and I masterbate often to the memory...

by guest Fri Aug 03 00:18:31 UTC 2012

Not too busy young lady! When I was five my aunt had a long wooden paddle Hung on a hook. One day her 17 year old daughter gave attitude toward her mom, she picked up the paddle and gave her the hardest and most rapid series off strokes I won't soon forget. She tried her best to contain herself but soon she was wailing out with cries and screams! Her butt was so awesome and I masterbate often to the memory...

by guest Fri Aug 03 00:18:33 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Aug 03 00:19:16 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Aug 03 00:19:19 UTC 2012

Too busy for a stupid idiot like you who can't even spell.

by Elijah Fri Aug 03 13:40:52 UTC 2012

At leest I be not a petafile!

by guest Sat Aug 04 09:28:39 UTC 2012

No, you just be stupid like a doorknob.

by Miss Molly Sat Aug 11 19:10:39 UTC 2012

free ass beating
call 717-413-4283

by guest Tue Sep 04 00:02:09 UTC 2012

right above me is a stupid doorknob

by duh Tue Sep 04 15:34:47 UTC 2012

is it actually legal to paddle a childs bottom. i used to get 10 strokes of either wooden spoon (mom) or leather belt (Dad). It stung like hell but by god did i learn respect. dreading having kids because where I am from even a smack on the back of the legs is frowned upon. has anyone made the connection yet between kids running wild and a lack of a good hiding now and again when needed.

by guest Thu Sep 06 22:31:01 UTC 2012

sick

by guest Sun Sep 16 21:10:14 UTC 2012

Most of my experiences as a kid was when my neighbor would call for her twin daughters. One was very straight, helped around the house, kind, smiled when you approached...the other wasn't. They looked so alike and mind you, very very pretty. One winter day the door bell rang and it was Kathy and Katy's mom. She was hot, as in angry... Someone had broken a piece of fake ice around her studio 59 houses. Harmless I'm sure but she was so upset. The twins left and it wasn't until the next day thayt I beard what had happened.

by guest Sat Sep 22 23:06:09 UTC 2012

Good old-fashioned bare bottom discipline...Yes! Yes! Yes!

by The Smacker Thu Oct 11 15:17:40 UTC 2012

Get lost, weirdo!

by Police Wed Dec 05 04:00:56 UTC 2012

Children need the paddle on their bare bottoms, yes. Mine get it regularly. Happily, their bottoms are nice and round and just right for paddling pink.

by Melanie Fri Dec 07 17:03:23 UTC 2012

Any parent who hits a child deserves to get his or her throat cut while he or she sleeps. I have no idea why more children are not like I was; hit me, and I'd break a few windows and leave a dent in the back of your head with whatever hefty object I could throw at you as you leave the room.

by Neil Sat Jan 12 07:00:37 UTC 2013

that is child abuse

by guest Tue Mar 19 02:52:05 UTC 2013

The best way to deal with children is to paddle their bottoms once a week then they will behave all the time, in fear of another paddling on top of an already sore bottom!

by Disciplinarian Wed Mar 20 12:13:41 UTC 2013

Does anyone here know of stories where the mom makes her son drop all his pants to his ankles, then end over, grab his ankles, while his mom paddles his bare bottom?

by Hollingsworth Sun Apr 14 20:26:55 UTC 2013

I just got my bare ass beat here by my big daddy for 500 dollar worth of speeding ticket got 100 with the razor strap

by guest Tue Apr 23 06:56:25 UTC 2013

I just got my bare ass beat here by my big daddy for 500 dollar worth of speeding ticket got 100 with the razor strap

by guest Tue Apr 23 06:56:29 UTC 2013

Get lost, stupid weirdo guest!

by Police Sun May 05 21:51:28 UTC 2013

I cannot beleive that the first commenter would hurt another person's child,- then the mom comes over and hurts her to!!! How dumb!! Seriously thatt's abuse

by guest Tue May 07 04:30:49 UTC 2013

Naughty children need to be paddled good and proper on the bare bum. I have always believed this. Mother Nature intended for their pants to be taken down and their soft and saucy bottoms, so tender and tempting, to be paddled the colour of strawberry ice cream. Oh, Praise Jesus!

by Sister Ruth Tue May 28 15:24:04 UTC 2013

It's only the mental defectives who howl against bare bottom paddling for naughty girls and boys. The rest of us know what a truly wonderful form of educative correction an over-the-knee paddling on the bare bum is. Praise Jesus!

by Sister Lillian Thu Aug 15 04:06:46 UTC 2013

m 13 my mom and brother scard of me i would beat them up if they touch me nd i do if my brother wants to play my ps3 no if he starts crieing i hit him nd he goes away fu ck him fu ck pusys

by kidgudie Wed Aug 28 22:15:20 UTC 2013

if yer 13, yer the stupidest 13 y o I ever met. were sposed to be foold by yer speling mistaiks, right? Yeh right.

by guest Mon Sep 16 22:25:55 UTC 2013

naughty naughty naughty, bare bum bare bum bare bum, smack smack smack, cry cry cry

by Mother Nature Tue Dec 10 16:26:52 UTC 2013

hi i am a mother of a girl 18 give me any tips how to punish her . she should be ashammed and she shouls give respect to every one . she is a naughty girl and never give respect to family members even her dad and grandparents .the punishment shold not affect her physically but mentaly

by guest Tue Feb 18 17:55:01 UTC 2014

You need to bare her naughty bottom (she should be bare from her waist to at least mid-thigh), place her face-down across your lap, and proceed to thoroughly warm and redden her saucy derriere with your palm, paddle or strap. She will doubtless squeal and squirm and promise to be good, but she needs to be taught a lesson. The shameful discomfort being inflicted on her big girl's bottom should certainly help to teach her respect. To make doubly sure of it, stand her in the corner afterwards with her hot, stinging, rosy red bum on full display. Keep her there for a good 15 or 20 minutes, long enough to let the shame she's brought upon herself sink in. You can then consider her properly punished.

by Marie McDougall Wed Feb 19 16:11:21 UTC 2014

I've been very naughty. Shame on me. I need my pants taken down and my bare bottom paddled good and hard. A good over-the-knee paddling is exactly what I deserve. And then afterwards, I should be put in the corner with my hot, stinging, rosy red bum on full display. Shame shame, everybody knows my name.

by Jimmy Sun Feb 23 21:39:03 UTC 2014

I need to feel the paddle on my bare bottom, oh my, yes!

by Sister Abigail Tue Mar 25 15:13:02 UTC 2014

I have never been hit on my bottom,but I`ve got slapped plenty of times, I think instead of hitting your child( on their bottom) you should try slapping them that way I am sure they`ll learn!

by Randomer Mon Apr 14 22:47:09 UTC 2014

There are a lot of people who are parents who are incapable of being good ones after all anyone can become one most of you are what else is it you pretend that assaulting your children is wonderful nobody needs violence in there lives I know it's a shock to you that what you are advocating is actually violence most of you need a doctor's help and telling each other how wonderful you are changes nothing

by soladad Tue Apr 15 16:53:05 UTC 2014

Nobody here respects there children as people yes they are people not your property those who say it was done to me and did no harm are to unhealthy to know it did a lot of harm

by guest Tue Apr 15 16:59:50 UTC 2014

Naughty bottoms need to be bared and soundly paddled.

by Mother Nature Sat Apr 19 18:49:20 UTC 2014

Naughty teenage girls and boys need to be put across the knee of adult authority with their pants pulled down and their impudent bottoms laid bare and perfectly placed for the combined application of palm, paddle and strap. All of their squirming and crying and promising to be good will do nothing to spare their bottoms the punishment their disobedience brought about. Shame on them!

by Marie Thu Apr 24 15:33:39 UTC 2014

Little children who purposely screech should be given something on their bottoms to screech about.

by Grandpa Fri May 02 22:49:03 UTC 2014

This is another forum for people who think its fantastic to assault children to all get together and pretend its not violence and that everyone doing it is great not true why should children have less protection then adults from violence

by soladad Fri Jul 18 11:26:01 UTC 2014

Dear Soladad,

Go soak your do-gooder head.

by Mother Nature Fri Jul 25 15:23:15 UTC 2014

Boys and girls between 10 and 15 years need regularly their naked bottoms disciplined until they are dark red and they scream and holler.

by barry Fri Aug 01 13:55:54 UTC 2014

Boys and girls between 10 and 15 years need regularly their naked bottoms disciplined until they are dark red and they scream and holler.

by barry Fri Aug 01 13:55:54 UTC 2014

Yes, their barenaked bottoms need to be soundly smacked, paddled and strapped.

by Mildred Wed Aug 06 15:22:52 UTC 2014

Boys from about 9 to 14 years old need regular punishment of their naked bottoms. starting with the hand, then a leather strap and a rubber paddle until the bare cheeks are dark red. As a final session they should get their bare thighs inside and outside strapped. Then kneeling on a coffee table they get 10 licks with a thin bamboo cane between their bottom cheeks.

by Tommy Thu Aug 14 23:08:52 UTC 2014

Tommy is a total perv and should be thrown to the wolves, lions or crocodiles ASAP.

by Brad Fri Aug 15 02:56:36 UTC 2014

Tommy needs to be taken to the top of a skyscraper and pushed off.

by Angie Fri Aug 15 02:58:21 UTC 2014

Yes I moms should sapank there kids in there bare ass

by guest Tue Nov 18 23:13:13 UTC 2014

Love to watch my wife tan the asses of my two kids, boy 10 and girl 13. They scream and cry as her leather sandal heats up their little rear ends.

by guest Wed Nov 19 21:17:14 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Corporal punishment Forum
Caning Forum
Woodshed treatment Forum
St. Augustine High School (New Orleans) Forum
United States Forum
Canada Forum
Philippines Forum
Fraternities and sororities Forum
Hazing Forum
Hardwood Forum
Varnish Forum
Teak oil Forum
Plastic Forum
Fiberglass Forum
Baseball bat Forum
Cadet Forum
Cutting board Forum
Table tennis Forum
Whip Forum
Shinai Forum
Kendo Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
South Korea Forum
Chamberlain-Hunt Academy Forum
Mississippi Forum
Paddle game Forum
Trading blows Forum
Paddle machine Forum
Spanking Forum
Erotic spanking Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.