Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School corporal punishment Forum : humilating punishments
See other topics in School corporal punishment Forum

School corporal punishment Forum

Important rules for using School corporal punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: humilating punishments
I read in 8th class. There are some carporal punishments given in our school but very corporal punishment is given by our english teacher miss saima. She often pinches underarms of the boys which is very painful. She then pinches in the belly of the boys. Her adominal pinching is also very harmful. She is very cruel

by Danish Mon Oct 05 03:18:38 UTC 2009

Meri ammi bhi school main ladkon ke pait main chutki katti hain.

by guest Tue Dec 29 05:16:54 UTC 2009

Meri ammi bhi school main ladkon ke pait main chutki katti hain.

by guest Tue Dec 29 05:16:54 UTC 2009

I am new to the site and currently leaving and working in UK. Corporal punishment is banned in the schools in UK officially though I do not agree. I know of parents especially mums who will normally will pinch the children in the thighs but only one sharp tweak which is painful enough. There are some very amazing narrations and pertinent comments.I have been reading the comments in respect of the different types of punishment met out by teachers. It appears to me that lady teachers executing corporal punishment are very fond and comfortable in pinching thighs, ears and underarms of students as it is a very painful experience and also a very effective. This is probably due to their own experience as they would have received similar punishment from their mum or as students. What I failed to understand is that the pinching is for 5 minutes and the receipent must be already in considerable pain and crying. There is definitely going to be blue black marks which are easily visible, which the students parents become aware as the pinch marks will take sometimes to ease off and disappear. How do the teachers deal with the situation if confronted by the respective parents. Also the receipent of pinching will be jumping vigorously and how is the teacher able to continue pinching especially for 5 minutes when the student will be trying to free him or herself from the grasp of the teacher. Also I noted that some lady teachers are pinching the students in the staff room in front of their colleagues. I do not know what is the perception of the other teachers and how do they view it.

by Guest Wed Mar 17 21:54:37 UTC 2010

anjali is a male he is chatign everybody

by guest Fri Apr 02 08:13:14 UTC 2010

I accidently saw you discussion on disciplining and corporal punishment of children in a forum... I am a father of 3 girls and 2 boys living in Colombo Sri Lanka. My children are very naughty and misbehaving all the time. I believe that you all are very successful in disciplining your own children. I need to discipline my children who are aged between 12 to 17 and like to discuss about the methods what you have adopted in disciplining your own children and also to share your experience in sucess. Can you please send me your e-mail id where we could start a discussion which will be beneficial to all of us. My phone number is +94 777365063. You can also call me or SMS me any time for me to call you back.

Mahinda from Colombo Sri Lanka

by Mahinda Wed Apr 07 15:01:06 UTC 2010

akhilinte chanthi njan pottikkum

by guest Mon May 24 18:10:22 UTC 2010

apdinaa

by guest Tue May 25 07:00:12 UTC 2010

akhilinte chanthi ella divasavum chuvannu thuduthu aaple pole irikkum.

by guest Thu May 27 10:41:05 UTC 2010

caning story...

tomatofry.wordpress.[com][slash]2010[slash]06[slash]27[slash]my-master-and-madam-

part1[slash]

by guest Sun Jun 27 04:37:57 UTC 2010

See the busiest foroum of the day betraghat by me in school and tution

by A guest Mon Oct 25 13:48:41 UTC 2010

The word humiliation should be changed to fun.I am a 17 year boy studying in a famous public school of Delhi in 10th class. Few weeks back after Dec exams when marksheets were given my parents were there and when it was known that I had failed in a subject , Papa suggested to class teacher, a lady of 30 years to make me nude and murga. Other parents also said that punishment is necessory and so about 6 boys and 4 girls were naked before all the class and the parents. We were made murga, our asses pointing up and in the sun, it is very cold here these days.I must say that this was greta fun, all the boys enjoyed it with their PENISES in full erection for all to see. Girls also enjoyed it . So no humiliation , all fun

by Mitthu Mohan Sat Feb 05 13:28:10 UTC 2011

I would enjoy corresponding with anyone who believes severe, humiliating punishment is good for bad girls.

by Punishbadgirls Mon Feb 21 05:39:51 UTC 2011

NOW I'VE READ IT ALL!!!

How would you like my balls an a plate?-then you could play tennis with them!!

by The Apache Kid Mon Apr 25 21:05:53 UTC 2011

Ms. Safia English
Ms. Huma English
Ms. Raeesa English
Ms. Bilquees English
Ms. Razia. English
Ms. Farida English
Ms. Saima Sadiq English
Ms. Anum English
Ms. Amna English
Ms. Khola. English
Ms. Shaheen. English
Ms. Rukhsana English
Ms. Rukhsana mn English
Ms. Jahanara English
Ms. Saima Javaid English
Ms. Shaheena. English
Ms. Fatima. English
Ms. Fazeelat. English
Ms. Razia. English
Ms. Masooma. English
Ms. Atia. English
Ms. Ashfa. English
Ms. Rubeena English
Ms. Abida. English
Ms. Shehla English
Ms. Saima English

by guest Tue Apr 26 11:51:32 UTC 2011

RE:ABOVE

Great list of names-what's the significance?

by The Apache Kid Wed Apr 27 09:09:57 UTC 2011

Our miss teacher used to make those boys who forgot their PE shorts at home to do PE naked. Also those boys who misbehaved during PE lesson were made to take off PE shorts and continue naked

by guest Wed Apr 27 12:29:20 UTC 2011

All are the teacher names above

by guest Sat Apr 30 07:11:45 UTC 2011

paraqon
lunar
inblu
odessia
vkc
bata
smartek
eva
flite
chips
aerosoft
bata

by guest Thu May 19 06:01:54 UTC 2011

all above are the tasty chappals

by guest Thu May 19 06:02:47 UTC 2011

The boys who were made to do PE lessons naked if they misbehaved, was this all boys or were girls present at the time.

by guest Fri May 20 23:30:09 UTC 2011

no doubt paraqon is the best

by guest Wed Jun 01 05:35:15 UTC 2011

oh

by guest Wed Jul 06 06:17:21 UTC 2011

oh

by guest Wed Jul 06 06:17:34 UTC 2011

Just type'home tuition miss punish collage boy'on google and serch.then see whats happen.

by guest Fri Nov 04 06:03:03 UTC 2011

වේවැලකින් දඬුවම් විඳින්න කැමති අවුරුදු 21 ට වැඩි ගැහැණු අය ඇත්නම් කරුණාකර දුරකථන අන්කය සමඟ colombocaner @ gmail . com එකට ඊමේල් කරන්න

by Ian Fri Jul 06 15:01:16 UTC 2012

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by nanga Sat Apr 20 11:44:57 UTC 2013

My name is Jawaad i love to humiliate and whip and pinish my daughters any one wanna see call me at 9202548485 or 9302872863in the USA

by guest Wed Jul 10 13:29:04 UTC 2013

No female is allowed clothes in my house

by guest Wed Jul 10 13:32:29 UTC 2013

Abe ludwe is se ziada punish hni chaye bharwe

by guest Sun Aug 11 06:22:48 UTC 2013

A very interesting pool about corporal punishment at work: www[dot]misterpoll[dot]com[slash]polls[slash]586298 (must turn Safe Mode Off)

by guest Fri Nov 22 14:46:16 UTC 2013

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Caning Forum
Paddle (spanking) Forum
Strapping (punishment) Forum
Spanking Forum
Elementary school Forum
Public school (government funded) Forum
Europe Forum
Canada Forum
Japan Forum
South Africa Forum
New Zealand Forum
Middle East Forum
Supreme Court of the United States Forum
Ingraham v. Wright Forum
English-speaking world Forum
Singapore Forum
Malaysia Forum
South Korea Forum
Denmark Forum
Germany Forum
Soviet Union Forum
American Medical Association Forum
American Academy of Pediatrics Forum
American Psychological Association Forum
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Forum
Royal College of Psychiatrists Forum
Canadian Paediatric Society Forum
Australian Psychological Society Forum
National Association of Secondary School Principals Forum
Rebenque Forum
Slap Forum
Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law v. Canada (Attorney General) Forum
Supreme Court of Canada Forum
Quebec Forum
Toronto Forum
Alberta Forum
Ontario Forum
Saskatchewan Forum
Egypt Forum
Supreme Court of India Forum
Centimetre Forum
Inch Forum
Corporal punishment in Taiwan Forum
Buttocks Forum
Slippering Forum
Tawse Forum
New Jersey Forum
Massachusetts Forum
Iowa Forum
Alabama Forum
Arkansas Forum
Georgia (U.S. state) Forum
Louisiana Forum
Mississippi Forum
Oklahoma Forum
Tennessee Forum
Texas Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.