Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School corporal punishment Forum : humilating punishments
See other topics in School corporal punishment Forum

School corporal punishment Forum

Important rules for using School corporal punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: humilating punishments
I read in 8th class. There are some carporal punishments given in our school but very corporal punishment is given by our english teacher miss saima. She often pinches underarms of the boys which is very painful. She then pinches in the belly of the boys. Her adominal pinching is also very harmful. She is very cruel

by Danish Mon Oct 05 03:18:38 UTC 2009

Meri ammi bhi school main ladkon ke pait main chutki katti hain.

by guest Tue Dec 29 05:16:54 UTC 2009

Meri ammi bhi school main ladkon ke pait main chutki katti hain.

by guest Tue Dec 29 05:16:54 UTC 2009

I am new to the site and currently leaving and working in UK. Corporal punishment is banned in the schools in UK officially though I do not agree. I know of parents especially mums who will normally will pinch the children in the thighs but only one sharp tweak which is painful enough. There are some very amazing narrations and pertinent comments.I have been reading the comments in respect of the different types of punishment met out by teachers. It appears to me that lady teachers executing corporal punishment are very fond and comfortable in pinching thighs, ears and underarms of students as it is a very painful experience and also a very effective. This is probably due to their own experience as they would have received similar punishment from their mum or as students. What I failed to understand is that the pinching is for 5 minutes and the receipent must be already in considerable pain and crying. There is definitely going to be blue black marks which are easily visible, which the students parents become aware as the pinch marks will take sometimes to ease off and disappear. How do the teachers deal with the situation if confronted by the respective parents. Also the receipent of pinching will be jumping vigorously and how is the teacher able to continue pinching especially for 5 minutes when the student will be trying to free him or herself from the grasp of the teacher. Also I noted that some lady teachers are pinching the students in the staff room in front of their colleagues. I do not know what is the perception of the other teachers and how do they view it.

by Guest Wed Mar 17 21:54:37 UTC 2010

anjali is a male he is chatign everybody

by guest Fri Apr 02 08:13:14 UTC 2010

I accidently saw you discussion on disciplining and corporal punishment of children in a forum... I am a father of 3 girls and 2 boys living in Colombo Sri Lanka. My children are very naughty and misbehaving all the time. I believe that you all are very successful in disciplining your own children. I need to discipline my children who are aged between 12 to 17 and like to discuss about the methods what you have adopted in disciplining your own children and also to share your experience in sucess. Can you please send me your e-mail id where we could start a discussion which will be beneficial to all of us. My phone number is +94 777365063. You can also call me or SMS me any time for me to call you back.

Mahinda from Colombo Sri Lanka

by Mahinda Wed Apr 07 15:01:06 UTC 2010

akhilinte chanthi njan pottikkum

by guest Mon May 24 18:10:22 UTC 2010

apdinaa

by guest Tue May 25 07:00:12 UTC 2010

akhilinte chanthi ella divasavum chuvannu thuduthu aaple pole irikkum.

by guest Thu May 27 10:41:05 UTC 2010

caning story...

tomatofry.wordpress.[com][slash]2010[slash]06[slash]27[slash]my-master-and-madam-

part1[slash]

by guest Sun Jun 27 04:37:57 UTC 2010

See the busiest foroum of the day betraghat by me in school and tution

by A guest Mon Oct 25 13:48:41 UTC 2010

The word humiliation should be changed to fun.I am a 17 year boy studying in a famous public school of Delhi in 10th class. Few weeks back after Dec exams when marksheets were given my parents were there and when it was known that I had failed in a subject , Papa suggested to class teacher, a lady of 30 years to make me nude and murga. Other parents also said that punishment is necessory and so about 6 boys and 4 girls were naked before all the class and the parents. We were made murga, our asses pointing up and in the sun, it is very cold here these days.I must say that this was greta fun, all the boys enjoyed it with their PENISES in full erection for all to see. Girls also enjoyed it . So no humiliation , all fun

by Mitthu Mohan Sat Feb 05 13:28:10 UTC 2011

I would enjoy corresponding with anyone who believes severe, humiliating punishment is good for bad girls.

by Punishbadgirls Mon Feb 21 05:39:51 UTC 2011

NOW I'VE READ IT ALL!!!

How would you like my balls an a plate?-then you could play tennis with them!!

by The Apache Kid Mon Apr 25 21:05:53 UTC 2011

Ms. Safia English
Ms. Huma English
Ms. Raeesa English
Ms. Bilquees English
Ms. Razia. English
Ms. Farida English
Ms. Saima Sadiq English
Ms. Anum English
Ms. Amna English
Ms. Khola. English
Ms. Shaheen. English
Ms. Rukhsana English
Ms. Rukhsana mn English
Ms. Jahanara English
Ms. Saima Javaid English
Ms. Shaheena. English
Ms. Fatima. English
Ms. Fazeelat. English
Ms. Razia. English
Ms. Masooma. English
Ms. Atia. English
Ms. Ashfa. English
Ms. Rubeena English
Ms. Abida. English
Ms. Shehla English
Ms. Saima English

by guest Tue Apr 26 11:51:32 UTC 2011

RE:ABOVE

Great list of names-what's the significance?

by The Apache Kid Wed Apr 27 09:09:57 UTC 2011

Our miss teacher used to make those boys who forgot their PE shorts at home to do PE naked. Also those boys who misbehaved during PE lesson were made to take off PE shorts and continue naked

by guest Wed Apr 27 12:29:20 UTC 2011

All are the teacher names above

by guest Sat Apr 30 07:11:45 UTC 2011

paraqon
lunar
inblu
odessia
vkc
bata
smartek
eva
flite
chips
aerosoft
bata

by guest Thu May 19 06:01:54 UTC 2011

all above are the tasty chappals

by guest Thu May 19 06:02:47 UTC 2011

The boys who were made to do PE lessons naked if they misbehaved, was this all boys or were girls present at the time.

by guest Fri May 20 23:30:09 UTC 2011

no doubt paraqon is the best

by guest Wed Jun 01 05:35:15 UTC 2011

oh

by guest Wed Jul 06 06:17:21 UTC 2011

oh

by guest Wed Jul 06 06:17:34 UTC 2011

Just type'home tuition miss punish collage boy'on google and serch.then see whats happen.

by guest Fri Nov 04 06:03:03 UTC 2011

වේවැලකින් දඬුවම් විඳින්න කැමති අවුරුදු 21 ට වැඩි ගැහැණු අය ඇත්නම් කරුණාකර දුරකථන අන්කය සමඟ colombocaner @ gmail . com එකට ඊමේල් කරන්න

by Ian Fri Jul 06 15:01:16 UTC 2012

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by nanga Sat Apr 20 11:44:57 UTC 2013

My name is Jawaad i love to humiliate and whip and pinish my daughters any one wanna see call me at 9202548485 or 9302872863in the USA

by guest Wed Jul 10 13:29:04 UTC 2013

No female is allowed clothes in my house

by guest Wed Jul 10 13:32:29 UTC 2013

Abe ludwe is se ziada punish hni chaye bharwe

by guest Sun Aug 11 06:22:48 UTC 2013

A very interesting pool about corporal punishment at work: www[dot]misterpoll[dot]com[slash]polls[slash]586298 (must turn Safe Mode Off)

by guest Fri Nov 22 14:46:16 UTC 2013

Tr.shall i get the belly pinching punishment

by guest Fri Aug 07 17:01:55 UTC 2015

Saima tr. Will u pinch mY BELLY INa closed room? Or before lady trs. In a staff room

by Guest Fri Sep 11 14:02:10 UTC 2015

yeh Behan k lode nange or rahul dono madar chod h sale

if

yeh forum punishment ke liye h nudity or adult content ke kahin bbi muh uthye chale aate h yeh Behan k lode

by nange ki maa ki chut Tue Dec 08 05:45:21 UTC 2015

I gives whipping to my boy

by Kanchana Tue Jan 12 06:51:51 UTC 2016

I gives whipping to my boy on his bare buttocks

by Beena Tue Jan 12 06:56:35 UTC 2016

I am an ordinary house wife.my son is fond of vanamadi.i scholded him many times he won't obey.l found a punishment method to stop this.i made a whip with wire&rubberband.one day night i caught him and tied him in pillar.i tied my long&thick hair with big bunes to make him sexy.i tied his andi with bar tightly and i thrashed him on his bare buttock 30 times with my chatta bar.it was new experience to him.i repeat chatta bar adi every friday.now i beat every boys in a jail including my son with that chatta bar for vanamadi.i am ready to give chatta bar adi on chandi to all boys like my boy.so far i gave 3000 chatta bar adi to him

by Kanchana Tue Jan 12 07:27:55 UTC 2016

I wish if i were a school teacher i will execute chattayadi as corporal punishment

by Kanchana Tue Jan 12 14:13:12 UTC 2016

My mom told me in her class boys were punished on the bare in front all classmates. It was normal then

by Desin Sun Jan 24 07:40:29 UTC 2016

My mom told me in her class boys were punished on the bare in front all classmates. It was normal then

my mum is too very strict to me she wants gud results in studies & also she punishes me whn i beacome naughty she never bear any kind of misbehave when do any mistake she give me hard slaps first & thn asks me to go in the corner & be in murga position she punishes me even infront of guests she always punishes me bare r just in my underware thts so embarising for me she has a thin stick tht was gifted to frm one's of her frnd she has prepared a shcedual for me i hav to do evrything on time if i break any rule r be naughty she punishes me harsly......

by Roshni Sun Jan 31 21:48:40 UTC 2016

Contact me for 100 chatta bar adi on naked chandhi.only for boys between 15 to 20

by Kanjana Tue Feb 02 18:13:03 UTC 2016

I want bare buttock caning

by Ann Sun Feb 07 05:15:40 UTC 2016

I follows kanchana's method to stop my son's vanamadi.i brought a bullwhip and thrashed his bare butt everyday

by Beena Fri Mar 25 15:52:15 UTC 2016

What other punishment you give beena?

by Rani Sat Mar 26 10:54:43 UTC 2016

Koi hai jo muje nude punish kare mai english mai week huu Muje koi english sikhaye or hardly punsh kare mee 12th paas out huu droop liya hai 12 th mai bhi engliah mai kam marks aaye thee

by Dinesh Sun May 15 05:04:31 UTC 2016

Koi online hai

by Dinesh Sun May 15 05:04:58 UTC 2016

I'm suba. I'm working as a science teacher in a kerala school. I'm very strict with the students. I will punish them severely even for small mistakes. If anybody talk unnecessarily in my class i will call them front and ask them to get a slap on their head (kottu) from every student of the class. If anybody slap slowly. I will punish them also. So they fear of me and slap the mistakers severely. Nearly 45 students are in my class so they get 45severe slap.

by Suba Thu Jun 02 18:13:17 UTC 2016

Miss Subha, I want to be your student miss. Please accept me as your sincere student as I am very naughty and misbehave. I need and I deserve some strict punishments from you miss.Please write me to hotredbottomatgmaildotcom

by hotredbottom Wed Jun 08 20:28:07 UTC 2016

Kanchana mam. I need punishments from your chatta bar miss. PLease reply me and let me know how to contact you for getting the bangings from you mam.

by Dyn Wed Jun 08 20:32:32 UTC 2016

Miss Subha, I want to be your student miss. Please accept me as your sincere student as I am very naughty and misbehave. I need and I deserve some strict punishments from you miss.Please write me to hotredbottomatgmaildotcom

by hotredbottom Mon Jun 13 17:52:01 UTC 2016

by hotredbottom Sat Jun 18 04:49:33 UTC 2016

my school days girls never beat boys only get beat

by sunil Sat Jun 18 05:53:03 UTC 2016

by hotredbottom Wed Jul 06 19:15:31 UTC 2016

Hai dyn,i am kanchana miss.i have read your post & i am ready to accept your request.because now i really become a MISTRESS. i started a private correction home only for boys.but you want to pay rs.25000 for 3 months,you has to stay my jail till your punisment period be over.you are not a prisoner there A SLAVE.only a jatty as dress,little food.all slave get at least 15 chatta bar adi daily.you have lot of hard work there-cleaning,agriculture etc. If any slave violate my word additional chatta bar adi will given.I WELCOMES ALL WOMEN BETWEEN 20-50 AGE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN PUNISHING MALES to posts of lady cop,whipper,judge, punishment supervisor in my jail.also boys who wants to enjoy my punishments.eagerly waiting for yours reply with my super-duper chatta barr.give reply fast.don't miss this

by Kanchana mistress Fri Jul 22 09:59:31 UTC 2016

Hi rani i am beena.i wil not consider him as my son.you know i am a lady cop.i give lots of punishments like palm caning with rubber band tied valli chooral, murga,standing on knee etc. Rani he is like a slave to me.give your tips&techniques to increase my punishment intensity

by guest Fri Jul 22 10:14:41 UTC 2016

I need detailed description posts of both men and women who interested in my Durguna Parihara Padasala

by Kanchana mistress Fri Jul 22 10:29:52 UTC 2016

Plz include your opinion in posts.it must be considered.please post your replys faster I AM SO ROUGH TOUGH STRICT LIKE A LADY POLICE CONSTABLE

by Kanchana Sat Jul 23 04:44:52 UTC 2016

I realised that no one become my slave after paying 25000.so i decide to make my chatta bar adi completely free.enjoy the pain of my chatta bar

by Kanchana Tue Jul 26 15:02:50 UTC 2016

kanchana give ur mobile number

by guest Wed Jul 27 08:40:28 UTC 2016

No i only give the punishment of whipping

by Kanchana Sat Jul 30 00:45:24 UTC 2016

ok kanchana I need punishment

by guest Sat Jul 30 14:27:09 UTC 2016

Agreed. When? How?(cane,chatta barr) reply soon

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 02:37:13 UTC 2016

Plz share your views,experience,comments on 'whipping is the best punishment for men' in forum jar

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 02:40:32 UTC 2016

Still you are in doubt? Plz download and watch these videos-'larissa hard whipping' and 'smocking mistress whips lucky slave'.all of feel what is chatta bar adi.after watching don't forget to share how was it? Make it fast

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 02:58:00 UTC 2016

today i need punishment I'll come to your home kanchana pls punish me

by guest Sun Jul 31 05:44:49 UTC 2016

Come right now.i will give you 50 chatta bar adi with my super duper bullwhip

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 06:21:46 UTC 2016

Where to come pls say

by guest Sun Jul 31 06:39:16 UTC 2016

You can select a suitable lonely place .Tell your name, proper address with phone no. I will come there

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 07:01:30 UTC 2016

ur from? kanchana

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:06:36 UTC 2016

send your mail id I'll share my details

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:13:21 UTC 2016

First of all you must reveal detailedly who are you? Why you need such a cruel punishment from my chatta bar?Then you must watch the whipping videos i told

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 07:16:10 UTC 2016

that video is not there..I'm tharun I'm naughty boy so I need punishment by u

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:20:20 UTC 2016

I only give the punishment of chatta bar adi to one who disclose their identity through this forum.but you have n't the courage to do that.that means you are a coward.then how will i giv u 50 chatta bar adi. I am damn sure that you hav not guds even to say male or female also you will start crying like haaaaa, ooo,ouch,aaa,mummy,sav me,leave me,release me mam,i will never repeat this,don' beat there or here,stop punishing etc within my 10 adi.i hav seen so many like you rascol.really sorry to give chatta bar adi.it is only for straightforward persons.i am quitting

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 07:39:10 UTC 2016

I'm male I said know my name tharun

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:41:49 UTC 2016

here its not safe to share all the things because all will misuse my contacts ok...I have guts to get 100adi

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:45:31 UTC 2016

You silly boy only u and i chating in this forum. I want a final decison.quick u can decide

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 07:49:58 UTC 2016

U have guts means share ur contact number r email id

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:51:16 UTC 2016

I need punishment..Give ur mail id

by guest Sun Jul 31 07:58:19 UTC 2016

I sware that i have no email id,fb-whatsap account,permanent residence adress.only phone number,it could'nt be given because the need is only yours. download 'smocking mistress whips lucky slave' video from just typing the title in google. get into the sites coming and type the title.you easily make it possible .don't ever try to fool or play pranks on me.i hav alredy told i am a lady cop.hope u would understood

by guest Sun Jul 31 08:14:17 UTC 2016

How u I'll contact me

by guest Sun Jul 31 08:34:58 UTC 2016

The next time you commend don't address me like u,kanchana i am much older than you.u must address me by using madam,mam,mistress or miss.ok you scoundrel

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 08:35:15 UTC 2016

The next time you post comment don't address me like u,kanchana i am much older than you.u must address me by using madam,mam,mistress or miss.ok you scoundrel

by guest Sun Jul 31 08:35:54 UTC 2016

what u ill do

by guest Sun Jul 31 08:43:11 UTC 2016

Download the video by typing 'mistresshardwhippingslave' then you will happend to know what will i do,my face,my power,my contact number and all my wherabouts.you just download and fully watch the video 'smocking mistress whips lucky slave'

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 09:01:13 UTC 2016

kanchana give ur number pls its all simple punishment

by guest Sun Jul 31 09:05:52 UTC 2016

You gutless,courageless coward.i expected a +ve reply from u.but u cheated me.you don't know the value of whipping.i have seen so many male customers begging for my lashes.but u r in a comanding tone.every man approaches me with little fear eventhough he have an intense longing for punishment.i only tell them to get in a site and find me.you r the 1st person to whom i gave a special favour that to see my face through a video.but u considered it as rubbish.if you hav any reverence to punishment at least watch that video.i lost faith on u coward go to the hell u devil. i never whip u

by Kanchana Sun Jul 31 09:34:09 UTC 2016

in that more videos how I'll find u...you only coward fool

by guest Sun Jul 31 09:48:39 UTC 2016

Tharun first u watch that video then argue

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 09:55:07 UTC 2016

I saw it too cruel

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:01:47 UTC 2016

Vl 240p 292.0k 36637041 this is the title of that video

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:04:25 UTC 2016

I don't believe that you see that video

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:07:47 UTC 2016

it's too cruel

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:09:40 UTC 2016

I saw in ' smocking mistress whips lucky slave ' videos more punishment

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:10:48 UTC 2016

Again lying .Don't lie.how can i belive it

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:12:41 UTC 2016

there is no title like that don't fool me

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:13:18 UTC 2016

they tied theh

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:14:37 UTC 2016

Tharun,u first type like this on google search box-'download sd quality video of smocking mistress whips lucky slave'.then there comes the list having same title.next,u select the fist from the list. When that site opens you can see the photos of previews of that video.then download the video.when you starts download u can see that number.try

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:32:35 UTC 2016

ok

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:36:52 UTC 2016

How much rating for that video

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:42:18 UTC 2016

If you have watched the video,give answers to the questins.1)name the colour of hair band,i used to tie my hair.2)color of my dress.3)color of that man's dress.4)what is on my lip.5)shape of my earings.6)color of my boots.7)color of that man's shoe.answer correctly to all questions.if any questions havn't answer or wrong answer,i will consider your claim false.make your answers in single post

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:50:34 UTC 2016

I didn't get that video

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:51:33 UTC 2016

Don' lie. Rating is 4.4

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 10:55:06 UTC 2016

all are foreign guys and girls in that videos

by guest Sun Jul 31 10:59:30 UTC 2016

Tharun i am an anglo indian lady my heir is black

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:06:57 UTC 2016

U in black dress with round earings that boy in not wearing shoe..U weared black boot till knee of leg while punishing u smoked

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:07:39 UTC 2016

You just type the title-smocking mistress whips lucy slave and search its images.the 1st group of images are of that video

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 11:11:58 UTC 2016

yeah I saw

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:13:12 UTC 2016

How is it.do u like it.how am i

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 11:17:10 UTC 2016

yeah i like but fear...so look cruel

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:20:11 UTC 2016

Your answers to my questions r exact.but you missed color of hair band i tied my hair,color of that man's dress.answer it

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 11:22:02 UTC 2016

color of hair is light black

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:24:54 UTC 2016

for that man no dress...ur hair band colour is red think so not clear in video

by guest Sun Jul 31 11:27:31 UTC 2016

Exactly it is red.i realised that you watched the video.do you like this video? How was my kicking in his private part?What is your opinion about it? You it was 1st time such kickings done in whipping video

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 11:49:56 UTC 2016

My real name is anna bella.kanjana is my pen name for writing posts.i was born in india but later shifted to saudi arabia at the age of 6.i am a lady constable in saudi north regional prison for men at baha .kanjana means golden. all my punishments to slave must be golden.so i chose that name.i saw that there is a kanchana in this forum.but the spelling is different

by Anna bella Sun Jul 31 12:05:59 UTC 2016

Ok kanchana

by guest Sun Jul 31 12:21:45 UTC 2016

good punishment kanchana

by guest Sun Jul 31 12:22:24 UTC 2016

Tharun,are you ready to come in saudi arabia?Whenever you comes to here don't forget to visit me.my quarters in near to the prison.i will give u whipping and ball kicking . due to shariat laws and being a member in punishment wing of gaol i can't give other details. I am unmarried.

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 12:29:34 UTC 2016

ok

by guest Sun Jul 31 12:33:27 UTC 2016

Do you need that ball kicking

by Anna Sun Jul 31 12:37:04 UTC 2016

No only punishment

by guest Sun Jul 31 13:02:44 UTC 2016

Now i have doubt on you.once you said that you didn't get the video.i later told that there are the picture.from the picture my dress,hair band,boot,naked man all are clear

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 13:13:16 UTC 2016

If you are a honest guy.give a detailed description of that video.how many whippings i hav given to him?How much ball kicks i made? Color of that whip?What hav i said to him? What were his replies?Colour of that cigar?

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 13:23:43 UTC 2016

white

by guest Sun Jul 31 13:28:58 UTC 2016

What is this white?Give me the full description about the video

by Kanjana Sun Jul 31 13:39:25 UTC 2016

Please convert this video into 3gp quality.i wants to enjoy smocking mistress whips lucky slave.anyone who has good phone install a mp4 to 3gp video converter app and convert this video into 3gp and please upload it in xvideos site today.my phone only supports 3gp.i beg you sir

by Sargon Sun Jul 31 14:52:30 UTC 2016

hi i am from andhrapardesh i had one lady friend .he always want to be boys as decent nd good but she is simply physco one day she come to my house when i am single she took the class fir 2 hours 4 being decent i shouted her she simply take the belt and beaten m hardly thn she give my uniform to were she also were me black shoes tightly tightened lace isaid its paining but she didnt bouthered at all then sge started pinching me under arms tightly she didnt leave me till 3 minutes the skin became black where she pinches then she get down near thighs then she smoothly massaged nd simply pinched thn sshe told if u wont ware uniform nd shoes like this every day u will get pinchings from me

by abhi Tue Oct 18 05:50:36 UTC 2016

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Caning Forum
Paddle (spanking) Forum
Strapping (punishment) Forum
Spanking Forum
Elementary school Forum
Public school (government funded) Forum
Europe Forum
Canada Forum
Japan Forum
South Africa Forum
New Zealand Forum
Middle East Forum
Supreme Court of the United States Forum
Ingraham v. Wright Forum
English-speaking world Forum
Singapore Forum
Malaysia Forum
South Korea Forum
Denmark Forum
Germany Forum
Soviet Union Forum
American Medical Association Forum
American Academy of Pediatrics Forum
American Psychological Association Forum
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Forum
Royal College of Psychiatrists Forum
Canadian Paediatric Society Forum
Australian Psychological Society Forum
National Association of Secondary School Principals Forum
Rebenque Forum
Slap Forum
Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law v. Canada (Attorney General) Forum
Supreme Court of Canada Forum
Quebec Forum
Toronto Forum
Alberta Forum
Ontario Forum
Saskatchewan Forum
Egypt Forum
Supreme Court of India Forum
Centimetre Forum
Inch Forum
Corporal punishment in Taiwan Forum
Buttocks Forum
Slippering Forum
Tawse Forum
New Jersey Forum
Massachusetts Forum
Iowa Forum
Alabama Forum
Arkansas Forum
Georgia (U.S. state) Forum
Louisiana Forum
Mississippi Forum
Oklahoma Forum
Tennessee Forum
Texas Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.