Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Jihad Forum : how to attack u.s. and make a lasting impact
See other topics in Jihad Forum

Jihad Forum

Important rules for using Jihad Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: how to attack u.s. and make a lasting impact
seems to me the whole blowing up airports thing is so futile . u.s. relies on its oil to power its artillery and infrastructure like electricity which specifically powers the pentagon. so choose the power grid the feeds Pentagon for downing. target oil tankers carrying shipments to your impact zone military engagement arenas is key.
also. burning the Texas oil fields is a good idea. like Kuwait. cash for kind, right?
i understand. u.s. saw something it liked. it thought it owned it ... the middle east. u.s. doesn't know what 'no' means. they''re doing it to me right now. i tell them to stay away every day of my life and they still stalk me with satellites flouting their own hypocritical international treaties and endangering my home country the Philippines by courting trouble with fearful china. i am the only vocal one trying to save us from their encroachment over our airspace so that china doesn't pounce upon us in insecurity. we forced out us military bases in 1993 as a sign of good faith to the APEC ASEAN and these men of cruelty come here with attack satellites to burn me, strike me, microwave me because... wait for it.... im handsome and they're jealous and they want to duplicate me because im superhuman athletic and super high I.Q and politically connected here. what i mean is i can run 30 miles without water under microwaves and shock waves. ultra human soldier. but they're too racist to hire me because I'm not white or American. just a green card holder.(or so they say) the twist: im the boy 'who made Los Angeles the powerhouse that it is since 1992 because im the boy that the satellites talk to. and listen to. since my return to L.A. in 2003 it became massively a cultural magnet. these were pivotal years for their economy. for democrats.

I understand Jihad is not the end itself. it is the process of the people summoning. the people are brought by the power and process and grace of Jihad towards the war to destroy even GOD if he is not Good to mankind. what i mean from my understanding of Islam though i have not read Quran but been taught from the outside and listened to a man explain his love for it is this: in the race to define holy there is nothing holy. u.s. and islam fighting to define who is holier than the other to invoke God--- who is the people. because God is with the people and the people are with god....is asking for a massacre of angels. inncoent people will die.... the war to end all wars. Jihad is the summoning. the war of all wars to come. unlike revolutions, there is no going back to equillibrium once we the people:GOD summon THAT war. why? because WE are GOD. when we die, GOD dies. WHEN we stop worshipping GOD, GOD DIES. therefore we are the supreme reason. and the innocent are the angels. so if WE : GOD destroy our universe by colliding all our different worlds together in a fiery sacrifice to fight over the honor of two proud countries when clearly ONE was the first transgressor... we all lose.

I was an Angel once. now i am a GOD forged in fire and regret and fear and vengeance.

i know Jihad is here because i felt it in my heart today when they cut my face for the nth time... my soul..... my love for the world and u.s. died within me. my fear grew within me tenfold and all i can think about is to protect my beloved philippines from another betrayal like 1913-1914.

i loathe u.s. for not knowing that enough pain means i want nothing to do with them and they bring their nasty pawing hands on me here with their greedyclassless thieiving poverty minded no values no culture crassness to my gentle delikadesa morally caste country. for a bit of fun. and pain.

My family name is LLENADO from the cabeza de gobernadores LLENADOS de VALENZELA. we have guarded this country for generations. before the u.s. and i will be damned if i will see their nasty dark angel satellites bring their evil upon my land again.

by antonio llenado Wed Apr 13 16:50:14 UTC 2016

THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK. I AM ANTONIO LLENADO WITH A Llenado de Valenzuela FACEBOOK PAGE. I THINK THIS IS A DOPPELGANGER. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HACKING ME AND USING MY IDENTITY TO BE ON THIS PAGE!!!!???? I AM A GAY MAN 38 years old from westhollywood. not islamic. not even anything except roman catholic,. and by god i have complained to c.i.a. via phone calll ... c,.i.a. los angeles at that time.... of severe hacking via laptops cellphones and other technology. since 2012!!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!???????? I KNOW I HAVE A FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR AND I COVER TOPICS from: music, to sex, to politics, to...yes... even muslim wars, but to deppelganger me in order to pilllory me or worse to destroy me seems like an NSA joke at best.

THANKS.

THE 'real' ANTONIO T. LLENADO

I HAVE HEARD OF THE OTHER THREE OR FOUR OR FIVE OR SIX"ASSASSINATION BLOGS" on this page that used my name and hacked emails as the author.

PLEASE STOP USING MY NAME. I AM A FACEBOOKER WHO GOT TAGGED AND destroyed, BY HACKERS, NOT A JOURNALIST!!!!

please visit me at Antonio C.Carax on facebook to see my entire history by the way :)

by guest Fri Sep 29 22:18:11 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Jihad (disambiguation) Forum
List of Islamic texts Forum
Sharia Forum
Muslim history Forum
Islamic religious leaders Forum
Muslim culture Forum
Muslim world Forum
Islam and other religions Forum
Arabic language Forum
List of Islamic terms in Arabic Forum
Muslim Forum
Qur'an Forum
Allah Forum
Mujahid Forum
Mujahideen Forum
Sunni Islam Forum
Five Pillars of Islam Forum
Twelver Forum
Shi'a Islam Forum
Practices of the Religion Forum
John Esposito Forum
Satan Forum
Islamic military jurisprudence Forum
Fiqh Forum
Holy war Forum
Ummah Forum
Hadith Forum
Iman (concept) Forum
Ihsan Forum
Sunnah Forum
Literary Arabic Forum
Secularism Forum
Mahatma Gandhi Forum
Indian independence Forum
Feminism Forum
Pakistan Forum
Fazlur Rahman Malik Forum
Habib Bourguiba Forum
Tunisia Forum
Apostasy Forum
Civil disobedience Forum
Islamic state Forum
Rules of war in Islam Forum
Opinion of Islamic scholars on Jihad Forum
Muhammad Forum
Religious conversion Forum
Kharijite Forum
Egyptian Islamic Jihad Forum
Anwar Al Sadat Forum
Lebanon Forum
Gulf states Forum
Indonesia Forum
Al-Qaeda Forum
Iraq Forum
Terrorist Forum
September 11 attacks Forum
Islamic fundamentalism Forum
Centrism Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.