Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : girls enjoy boys caning in classroom
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: girls enjoy boys caning in classroom
Most of the times in coed school cane is frequently used to correct boys and even for same offence girls are spared.In my school girls loved to see boys caning and often creat situation when teachers cane boys.

by kavvya Tue Dec 15 02:24:29 UTC 2009

boys are very much enjoying while caning on girls palm. we want to see the red coloured hand of girls after getting caning from teachers. most of the boys are enjoying the scene of palm caning on girls.

by abilash Wed Dec 16 05:27:19 UTC 2009

Twenty years back cane was very important instrument in a classroom.Most of the times boys were the victim but girls were not always spared,though girls were caned lightly. But as a girl of that time I can say that majorty of girls were very sympathetic fof boys because the treatment they received from teachers.They were not humiliating boys. Thanks god now a days cane is rarely in use in schools.As a maths teacher I have yet to use cane on my students both boys and girls.

by arvindha Fri Dec 18 11:23:05 UTC 2009

Twenty years back cane was very important instrument in a classroom.Most of the times boys were the victim but girls were not always spared,though girls were caned lightly. But as a girl of that time I can say that majorty of girls were very sympathetic fof boys because the treatment they received from teachers.They were not humiliating boys. Thanks god now a days cane is rarely in use in schools.As a maths teacher I have yet to use cane on my students both boys and girls.

by arvindha Fri Dec 18 11:23:11 UTC 2009

Please visit the forum
PINCHING AS A PART OF PUNISHMENT ON THIGHS AND INNER HANDS
in the school punishment forum and share your experiences

by guest Thu Dec 31 12:22:50 UTC 2009

Dear Priya,
You are from which school?It is true that cane is used to correct boys most of the times but not on bare bottom in schools atleast in india.BB caning was comman in uk where under garments were procting as cushion.Girls were rarely caned and if at all, light cane were given on hands.Ido agree that cane sd. be used in school but it is very effective to discipline boys only. Pl. dont humiliate your brother other wise he may devp. complex.

by kavitha Thu Jan 07 03:17:22 UTC 2010

It is very pleaureable to see boys getting caned,especially on their Kundi.

by guest Sun Jan 10 11:16:17 UTC 2010

m akhil boy 18 now privatley doing my plus2 here mainly high school teachers teach us and they beat us as in high shcool here , in my class onl 4 students prently now me and other 3 are gals there were other 2 boys who changed course .we are beaten in hands by teachers with cane , here we have 6 regular teachers from high shcool of the vilage few are yougn teachers and 3 opf them are 35plus age ..uslay young teachers cane hard here ,

by akhil Wed Jan 13 05:48:07 UTC 2010

m akhil boy 18 now privatley doing my plus2 here mainly high school teachers teach us and they beat us as in high shcool here , in my class onl 4 students prently now me and other 3 are gals there were other 2 boys who changed course .we are beaten in hands by teachers with cane , here we have 6 regular teachers from high shcool of the vilage few are yougn teachers and 3 opf them are 35plus age ..uslay young teachers cane hard here ,

by akhil Wed Jan 13 05:48:08 UTC 2010

ashimayude pavada pokki chandhiyil nalla adi kodukkanam. appol nannayi enjoy cheyyam

by guest Thu Jan 21 00:59:18 UTC 2010

I think this is wrong but I really enjoy boys punishment.Their pray for mercy mix with sound of cane or belt give me ultimate pleasure.As class monitor I ENJOY taking them to head master who without even giving any chance for their explanation cane them brutallt on their back after making them murga.

by guest Fri Jan 22 04:26:29 UTC 2010

We are in Xth class in an Eng. medium school. Both girls and boys are in equal numbers. The punishment period I enjoy a lot. First the teacher caning on boys section with a thick cane on our palm 4 strokes on our left hand. After finishing boys section, the teacher goes to girls side and start caning with the same chooral with same force. When a girl shows her left palm we boys all will forget our pain and enjoying the way of caning. when the teacher with his full force gives 4 strokes on girls palm, even the sound will be different from boys hand because most of the girls palm will be so soft and after caning their palm will become very very red. AFter getting 4 strokes they will rub with both hands and some times inserts both their palms inside their thighs. It is a very interesting scene.

by pravin Sat Jan 23 09:01:54 UTC 2010

I confess that I really love to witness boys caning and murga punishment.I am studying in tenth class in a coed school here cane is still used to discipline boys.I provok them for some mischief and at the same time report it to the teacher privatly.Some tims when I am also caught involved in the crime teachers spare me for being a girl.What a pleasure to see their caning red lines on their thighs and murga punishment!

by SHEELA Thu Feb 11 01:52:33 UTC 2010

Sheela, you are playing with boys and getting caned and enjoying. But I think girls should get more caning than boys, as the case of sheela. Girls should also know the caning. In case you are in a convent school you can enjoy it very well.

by a guest Thu Feb 11 05:45:42 UTC 2010

It's a common tendency on either side. Boys are generally considered 'superior' by our society in many aspects. So it's only natural for girls to feel a kind of 'revenge' when they see boys getting punished. The 'enjoyment' increases if girls are spared or given lighter punishment for same offence.
On the other hand, many, if not most, boys also enjoy watching girls getting caning, especially it it's on the bottom or thighs.

The main reason for such behaviour is the 'gender gap' that prevails over our society.

by guest Sat Feb 13 05:20:10 UTC 2010

It's interesting to see boys getting punishment especially when wearing tight pants to classes.I remember one incident while he was asked by the teacher to sit on floor.he was wearing his tightest blank pants we were interested to see how he sits.he cunnngly pulled the 'ugly' pockets outside and sat on floor.

by raji k Fri Feb 26 05:15:35 UTC 2010

raji athilithra chirikkan onnum thannae illa.Girls tight churidar ittukondu tharayil irikkan budhimuttunnathu ghan kandittundu.What do you mean bu ugly pockets?pls clarify.girls pants ittukondu nadakkumbol pedi boysna karanam ippo pottum ippo pottum enna reethiyila athu valiyunnathu.girls jeevithathil orikkalenkilum pants wash cheyyum ennu thonnunnilla.spray adikkaranu pathivu. boys tight pants idunnathil oru thettumilla..

by boy Tue Mar 02 10:27:47 UTC 2010

fifteen yrs back I was in my tenth class,teachers both male and females were very strict ,as usual boys were at the receiving end.Long flexible cane were used to correct boys.Here sitting arrangment was quite differentand boys and girls were made to sit on alternate banch.I still remember my maths teacher miss Soloman was a perfect caner She was our class teacher as wel.On my back banch two were alloted their seat.They were very beautiful so Istill remember their names Nelofer and Divya.They were like most of the girls vere quite indifferent to boys.Being topper in my class Iwas caned very rarely as compare to other boys whose thighs were always red by caning.One day during resess I was standing alone in ground both girs came to me with a crual smile on their faces and told bluntly that they were planing to see me get cane.I felt very much embarrased but coulnt utter a word as boys were not given any chance for clarification for their crime and even faintest argument was enough to double their punishment.After finishing her lecture and punishment session Miss Solomen was busy in checking copies of tirm exam.She ordered for total silence and worn boys for severe caning for even a minor sound.Suddenly I felt a sharpe pain on my back.I said in agony "ouch"It was enough to make my teacher very angry.I waws immediately called in front of class as most of the cane were broken class moniter was sent to bring a long cane from office.Ihad time but could not dare to tell my teacher my problem as it was dangerous also.Within fine minutes moniter appeared with a long ratten cane in her hand and looked at me sarcastically.Isaw boys were as usual looking down with fear few girls were quite indifferent to the on going punishment and a few were waiting with wide eyer and smile ontheir faces for on comimg show.Actually Neelofer had purposefully inserted a sharp pencil in my back .Within no time Ms Solomen started using with full force cane on my bottom.After end no of cane I was given a lecture and she dragged me holding my ear ,and made me sit between the same two girls"For whole week you will sit with the girls so that you will learn some manners.She warned me "if any complain of misbehave with the girls you KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.For whole week I was in full tensionbut I think both of them were satisfied with their achievement ans didnt complained but always smirking on me.Last year in a gettogather when I met neelofer I asked for the reason for her intrest inmy caning, to mysurprise she said "FORGET YAAR it was just for a FUN"

by RAJEEV Tue May 04 21:40:56 UTC 2010

All Sri Lankans Welcome Here
hxxp:(slash)(slash)allnaughty.freeforums.org

to meet more Sri Lankans!
just, visit us!

Feel Free to Post your caning experience there

by guest Mon May 10 16:44:15 UTC 2010

sajeetayude pavada pokki chanthiyil nalla nalu adi kodukkanam.. pinne underwear remove cheythu naalu adi.... appol nalla pole enjoy cheyyam..

by guest Tue Oct 05 06:54:53 UTC 2010

hi sajeeta you also got punishment in class share this please if boys enjoy your punishment have you ever got murga punishment in front boys

by anuradha Sun Dec 19 13:10:40 UTC 2010

SAJEETA you just telling out of your mind i don't think any where in the world a teacher with some sense will punish boys naked and infront of the girls just say some thing to beleive

by guest Mon Jan 03 13:23:13 UTC 2011

Their jumping with each impact of cane,begging for mircy. red lines on their BB finaly kneel down facing girls in b day dress give me ultimately pleasure.I am in tenth class,in my coaching class such seens are common.I often create such situations for their caning.

by Ravisha Thu Feb 03 04:30:11 UTC 2011

Hi Ravisha,
I know that u may feel sorry for the same treatment given to ur brother or boy friend.so please dont show ur pleasure on humiliation of others

by reena Thu Feb 17 03:30:14 UTC 2011

Hi Ravisha, your post confirms what I have often thought as I await my punishment, namely that the girls often create situations where I will do something wrong when they know I will be caught.

This particularly when they know I will be stripped naked and caned in front of the girls to serve as an example.

There is a whole ritual in the public canings, as I am told to take off my clothes, then stand in front of the girls while the teacher reads out my crime, and how many strokes I should get. Sometimes the girls call out 'more, more', and then teh teacher doubles the number of strokes I am to get.

Then I am called forward to receive my punishment, and told to bend over.

Usually the girls are in a semi circle around me, so some watch as the cane slashes me on the naked behind, while others watch from the front as my boy parts jiggle with each stroke.

The girls count each stroke of the cane, calling out 1, 2 etc

If any of the girls see that I am getting hard during the punishment, they call out 'Erection!'. The one who calls it out first is then allowed to give me a further 6 of the best.

But somehow, I still get into trouble.

by Risky B Thu Mar 24 08:33:08 UTC 2011

once in cless 7th used to go to an young lady tutor ,,,she used to beat me mercilessly,,,

by dana Sat Apr 09 06:09:35 UTC 2011

Girls are such ruthless. If girls were on our side how would you have felt??? So stop treating boys ill-favourledly just for your your fun. I have also got a severe punishment just because of you-girls. I did not have any fault of mine on that case

by Prakash Wed Apr 13 10:11:39 UTC 2011

girls are required to given humiliating punshment like murgha, uthak bethak and hands up punishment, this is enjoyed by boys and also humiliating punishnment that is effective

by ijaz Wed May 04 09:32:11 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 02:59:46 UTC 2011

we were also caned in hands in our school

by akhil Mon Sep 05 07:45:31 UTC 2011

GIRLS FIND WATCHING BOYS CANED AMUSING ????

HOW WOULD THEY LIKE TO BE TREATED BY BOYS FOR PUNISHMENTS?????

SAY A YOUNG COUPLE ( BOY & GIRL ) ARE CAUGHT SMOKING ????

SHOULD ONLY THE BOY BE CANED.!!!!

BOTH BREAKING THE LAWS .!!!!!

BOTH SHOULD BE GIVEN 6 STROKES OF CANE EACH .?????

WON'T GET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN ????

BOY CANED + GIRL CANED SERVE THEMSELVES RIGHT

SERVE THEMSELVES RIGHT ?????

by slim jim Fri Nov 25 10:56:15 UTC 2011

PLAIN AND SIMPLY -----

WHY CAN'T GIRLS SIMPLY BE CANED LIKE BOYS ????

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE ??????

SERVE THEMSELVES RIGHT BEING NAUGHTY !!!!!!!

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE !!!

BE GOOD ---- SIMPLY WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!

by slim jim Wed Nov 30 02:18:01 UTC 2011

I never believed that could happen till the head master of my school forced me to strip and paddled me in front of every girls in school. They all were willing to watch and had fun looking at me. It was my worst humiliation ever.

by guest Sat Jan 14 15:00:48 UTC 2012

Yes, some schools used nudity as a form of punishment only for boys. Usually done in elementary shools, where young boys just do what they are told.

by guest Sat Jan 14 15:04:14 UTC 2012

girls really love caning boys. my cousin sister always tries to lift my short up and strikes my thighs very hard with wooden ruler. she also lifts the sleves of my shirt and feels the skin with her palm smoothly and then hits very hard. girls definitely get sexual pleasure in caning boys or hearing or seeing boys getting caned especially on the bare thighs.

by guest Sat Jan 28 17:08:30 UTC 2012

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY OTHER SUBJECTS ?????
I'VE TRIED FINDING GOOD PHOTOS OF CHILDREN CANED (HAND)
SIMPLY NONE ????
WHY MOVIES OF GIRLS GETTING CANE ON BACKSIDE???????
GOT ME BEAT WHY NOT ALL PUNISHMENTS SHOWN MOVIES EXCEPT OF CANING EG ONLY BACKSIDES --SHOWN
ODD PICTURE IN NEWSPAPER OF PUNISHMENT .
BUT NO MOVIES OF CANING ????
STACKS OF SEXY MOVIES ETC BUT NOT HAND CANING ?????

by slim jim Sun Feb 05 06:21:42 UTC 2012

STACKS OF SEXY PICTURES ETC IN PREVIOUS WRITING !!!!!!!

WHY NONE OF SHOOL HAND CANINGS ????? PRINTS ONLY .

WOULD LIKE SOME COMMENTS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

by slim jim Sun Feb 05 06:27:25 UTC 2012

Yes, we love to see boys bare bottom caning in classroom, especially their willies wiggling about while they are caned by Miss teacher.

by Sirta Sat Feb 25 21:07:49 UTC 2012

Just search 'actress Bidisha chowdhury' on yahoo.then you will find her photo gallary.she is a very strict and dominant lady teacher.there is a photo where she give ear-twisting to a helpless boy.just see her all photos.

by guest Sun Mar 11 22:18:47 UTC 2012

Sirta, I think that being watched by gthe girls while we are being caned is an important part of punishing boys, even if you get to see us with our pants down.

by RiskyB Mon Mar 12 23:05:40 UTC 2012

Caning is not allowed at our school, so Miss lady teacher make boys stand naked in corner facing class as punishmennt, while girls are only made to expose their breasts with shirt off.

by Sarita Sat May 19 22:58:41 UTC 2012

Any boys or girls needing punishment call 9539050898.msg me and get appointment and the list.u will be a slave for sure.don't wait call me today after six pm.erotic punishments r guaranteed.

by punisment master Sun Oct 28 06:36:21 UTC 2012

I don't believe it that you guys are stripped naked before girls.isn't that a shame for you.

by Mr.guest Tue Mar 19 05:23:10 UTC 2013

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by reetynanga Thu May 02 15:10:13 UTC 2013

i am 25 male ...interested to get canned at my tip of the nude particle ..... if any strict girls are there pls message me 8695538330........

by sathis Sat May 04 04:50:48 UTC 2013

i am 25 male ...interested to get canned at my tip of the nude particle ..... if any strict girls are there pls message me 8695538330........

by sathis Sat May 04 04:50:52 UTC 2013

dsdsdasdsad

by sxasda Fri May 10 18:00:17 UTC 2013

hi mera aik dost hai bohat payara i punish him use punish karne ka bohat maza ata hai jab wo dard se ouchhh keh ke hath malta hai bohat payara lagta hai

by boy Fri May 10 18:02:06 UTC 2013

Our Miss teacher always make us boys take down our pants to cane us. Girls love to look because they are always smiling when we are caned by Miss on bare buttocks.

by Lakki Sat May 18 22:10:41 UTC 2013

BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS WORLDWIDE SHOULD BE GIVEN BE GIVEN UP TO 6 STROKES OF THE CANE IF NAUGHTY
IF BOTH ARE OKAY , NO NEEDLE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING CANED.
TO GO WITH THIS CANING SHOULD BE DONE WORLDWIDE TO ANYONE NOT DOING RIGHT THING TOLD TO , RECEIVING THE CANE WILL GET THEM DOING WHAT TOLD TO DO ??????
I SUGGEST THE CANE VIRTUALLY BE GIVEN IN SETS OF 2 OR 4 OR 6 DEPENDING HOW BAD THE CHILD IS
WILL TEACH THEM TO DO THINGS CORRECTLY IN THE FUTURE.

by BOYS GIRLS 6 STROKES EACH Tue May 21 07:29:40 UTC 2013

BOYS AND GIRLS SIMPLY EACH SHOULD BE LIABLE FOR EITHER A CANING OF 2 OR 4 OR 6 STROKES EITHER .
WILL TEACH THEM TO BE GOOD ---NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SLIM JIM Mon May 27 06:53:20 UTC 2013

the math mistress in my class liktd caning boys in class special boys with big thingy, and the girls loved watching her get the cane out of cabinet, take boys pants downand lay on six hard strokes. all the girls loved watching to see if stiffy. One boy came loads.

by lydia Fri Aug 09 19:06:25 UTC 2013

You girls and women are creating a major problem for yourselves: by caning boys in front of girls (or caning them at all), you are humiliating them to the core of their soul: they do not forget this and grow up hating and despising women. I have seen it myself. No wonder there are so many attacks on women in India. Girls who cause trouble for boys to see them being caned are especially vulnerable to attack in later life - the boys want revenge.

by UK visitor Mon Aug 19 07:46:01 UTC 2013

Ah that is true, girls like seeing boys caned and punished in different ways in the class. I just can't forget the naughty smiles on their faces, whenever any teacher called us boys in front for being made murgha. It appeared to me that for girls those used to be the happiest moments.

by Akash Sat Sep 21 14:44:48 UTC 2013

njan 3 girls nte moolam nakkiyittundu

by ds Sun Sep 29 07:32:57 UTC 2013

common punishment used in our school was palm canning and kneeling afterward. Even class monitors can give punishments. my class vice monitor was a girl she saw me drawing a joke picture of her. she was shorter than me, she ordered me to front of the class. i thought she was gonna give me a small punishment like standing up holding my ears. then she quietly ordered another 2 students to bring something. i thought they were going to bring class ma'am. instead one of them brought a long cane. other one bought a some kind of a small parcel. i never thought she would cane me for a such a small thing like joke picture. i told her this was small joke that she shouldn't cane me for this. it was no use she ordered me to stretch my arm and hold my palm so she could cane me. i received 8 cane strokes, 4 on each hand. i was so embarrassed to be caned by a girl, front of the whole class. as i was being caned i saw some students, specially girls laughing at me. they enjoyed me being punished, i don't know why. i would never laugh at someone when they are being punished.

canning was over so i went and sat in the class. she said who told you to sit down, your punishment isn't over. she took the parcel that other student brought and poured the contents to floor, in the middle of the class. it was sand and small gravel stones in that parcel. she shouted, come here and kneel on this stones. i begged her not to make me kneel on the stones. she said if i don't kneel she would cane me more and have me kneel on the small tared road in the direct sun.

i had no choice. i got down my knees slowly. i couldn't help shouting "ouch!" when my bare knees touch those stones. it was the most painful punishment i ever got. i was in agony. pain was unbearable. i know i had knelt before many times on the sand but this hurts more. i said to her my knees hurts so much i can't take this pain,please! please! let me stand cane me, if you must punish me more. she said this is my punishment and i have to kneel like this for 30 mins. after 10 mins of agony, my knees benumbed and pain was bearable.

by spintz Sat Oct 05 19:00:43 UTC 2013

teachers should offer us the choice to select our own punishments. for example

1. 10 cane strokes on palm
2. kneel in class for 40 minutes
3. kneel on sand for 20 minutes
4. 8 cane strokes on backside
5. 4 cane strokes and kneeling in class for 20 minutes

if my teacher offer me the chance to select my own punishment from above punishments i would choose number 3. it is a less painful punishment compared to number 1, which i received yesterday. my hands still hurts from 5 cane strokes in each hand.

if you were offered the chance what would you select as your punishment from above list?

by spintz Tue Oct 22 07:40:12 UTC 2013

i study in girls school here teacher r still using cane last week my math teachar asked math quetion which i could ans so then she give 20 stroke in my back its hurt sevier now also my ass cheek hurt while sitting

by priya Thu Jan 02 09:59:33 UTC 2014

I wish i was born in India and went to school there...boys should be made to suffer for the entertainment of the girls...fb me at lavdosh hoxha.
I am an Englishman from Oxford. I am looking for a bad schoolgirl to humiliate and abuse me either as me as a student or teacher. Thank you...

by Oxford gentleman Tue Apr 22 00:32:41 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.