Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : boys can be naked at home ?
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: boys can be naked at home ?
ideas expecting from

parents
teachers
boys

about

easy for caning
looks
desciplene
obedience

by parent Mon Mar 29 13:01:27 UTC 2010

idiot this thread was already there..
dont start same thread again and again..

No one plz post anything in this thread

by guest Mon Mar 29 14:38:17 UTC 2010

visit caning in malyalam films.. and post ur comments

by guest Mon Mar 29 14:38:49 UTC 2010

visit buying cane frm shop..
and share your experiences.

by guest Mon Mar 29 14:39:34 UTC 2010

visit caning by nuns

by guest Mon Mar 29 14:40:04 UTC 2010

What a good idea. This will correct their arrogance and they will learn good manners and start respecting girls.

by rooma Fri Apr 02 01:49:55 UTC 2010

boys should be naked at home upto 10 std. they should not be shy to be naked before others.

by parent Fri Apr 02 12:05:39 UTC 2010

Physical punishment combined with humiliation is very effective for boys.However such harsh punishment,ie keeping them naked and cane them regularly in presence of ohter especially girls, wiil sooner loose its effect and may make them reballian and revengeful against girls.So such punishment sd be avoided as this become quite clear to them that they are punished in such way just because they are boys.As we live in society where even for naughtiest girl we cant execute such punishment(keeping them naked).Of course for any serious crime one sd execute such punishment on boys, for example for peeping toms or if they inspite of warning misbehaved with girls.

by ranjana teacher Sat Apr 03 02:56:15 UTC 2010

it is better for boys to be kept naked at home for teaching them gentle behaviors. they can be naked at home upto 14 yrs. no need to bring down the pants for canning them. this will keep them more stuck to home and studies. they can be naked full time at home before parents, sublings and some guests who are afjustable to it. this will be good for their studies and shyness will be gone by first 1 week.

by GOOD PARENT Wed Apr 14 13:17:40 UTC 2010

Being naked is not a feasible option because it is not proper especially from an outsider's point of view. Neighbours or outside visiors may step in any time and it won't be right if a grown-up boy appear naked in their presence. (It may be ok for very small children of 5 - 6 yrs age.)

I prefer tight knickers. Even right now I am wearing one. There is no problem of obscenity, and at the same time, it allows freedom to the parents when they want to give a caning. My father loves to cane me over tight knickers - and I've just got a good dose a couple of hrs ago.

by guest Sun Apr 18 12:16:17 UTC 2010

Not only at home they sd be kept like that in schools also if they are caned and always in front of girls. Ha ha ha!

by school girl Sat May 01 12:12:23 UTC 2010

No comments to cruel sadists

by Padayappa Mon May 03 17:22:54 UTC 2010

I had a friend in high school who was staying with his stepmother . His father was in the Gulf. He used to get caned regularly from his step mother, even for the slightest of mistakes. Since I was his close friend and neighbour he used to tell me all about it.
Her method was to make him take off all his clothes and cane him on his bare bottom using a thin and flexible cane. He used to get about 8 to 10 srkes every day for some reason or the other. And aftr the punishment he has to remain naked for the rest of the day.

There were occassions when he was caned like this in front fsome of her relatives andfemale friends

by Raj Thu May 20 17:58:14 UTC 2010

not only during caning , the boys have to stay naked all the time inside the house evenif the outsiders r present or not.

by Robin Sat May 22 12:38:45 UTC 2010

I think boys are born for getting naked punishment in front of girls. From the age to 4 I am getting naked punishment in home & school.Such as naked uthak baithak,murga, rubbing nose on girls feet etc.Even at the age of 36 I have to do naked uthak baithak in front of my wife at home and in front of my lady boss at office also.

by Sisir Sun May 23 17:23:35 UTC 2010

Really It's a good way to punish boys under 15 age. I also had like these punishments from my papa that I kept me completely naked and caned to my back side for som falts when I was about 14. I don't hate it eventhough I had some humulated because of my yonger brothers and elder brothers were wotching.

by guest Fri Aug 27 11:51:13 UTC 2010

I was studied in a rural coed residential school in the year early eightees.In our school we boys were punished like prisoners with severe physical labor and humiliation. we have to carry bricks from Highway to school compound, gardening, cutting grasses and running heavy iron roller on the school compound. During this time we were allowed to wear only a small gamcha,which can cover our genital only. At the time of brick carrying we have to place our gamcha on our head and walk completely naked from highway through village roads in presence of all. During the course of work we have to do uthak baithak holding our ears also. Beside this naked kneel down, naked run in the sun, rubbing nose on girls feet holding ears, naked canning etc were very common. Our girl classmates had enjoyed our humiliation very much and in most of the cases they were engaged for supervising our work and punishment such as counting at the time of our naked uthak baithak etc. Gradually we became habituated in this.” Around 50-60 boys, even at the age of 17, standing completely naked on the play ground doing uthak baithak holding their ears, with a gamcha on their shoulder" it was very common seen of our school.

by aa Fri Oct 22 16:41:41 UTC 2010

Around 50-60 boys, even at the age of 17, standing completely naked on the play ground holding their ears....so great!!

by peter Mon Oct 25 14:12:39 UTC 2010

i think girls should also be naked at home along with boys.. let people experience that nakedness is not a big deal..

by guest Tue Oct 26 09:17:18 UTC 2010

upto what age they can be naked at home ?

by guest Tue Oct 26 12:58:04 UTC 2010

i was always kept naked at home till the age of 17, even before the guests. i did not like it and was so ashamed after my puberty, but what cud i do. i often had erections so wanted to hide in bathroom or bedroom, but was always spanked back to the living room

by guest Fri Oct 29 20:18:03 UTC 2010

I always kept naked at home till the age of 20.After 14 years when erection and masturbation started I kept a gamcha on my shoulder always and ramain completely naked even in presence of guests,maid servents.Upto the age of 20 I did naked uthak baithak holding ears outside the main gate of our house beside main road in presence of all.Our house was near a girls college and my aunt give me this punishment specially around 11 am when the road was full of college going girls.She even locked our main gate after removing me outside completely naked for half an hour.The girls on the road had laughted at me and I tried to cover my genital with my hand.

by a Fri Dec 03 17:46:16 UTC 2010

hi a, where r u from?

by guest Tue Dec 07 19:37:50 UTC 2010

i was brought up in a joint family, where i was the only boy, and my punishment for even minor mistake was naked uthak baithak, standing naked holding my earls etc. in presence of my cousin sisters and their friends. this happened even till i was 19 years, and once i was also made to stand naked in the garden during hot summer, where all our neighbours and other boys & girls of my age could see me. i wore only shorts at home in other times after i became 16 and started wearing trousers at home only after i crossed 20

by guest Wed Dec 15 18:31:51 UTC 2010

In joint families specially in rural areas naked puunishment of boys in very common.I was kept completely naked at home till the age of 15 in presence of guests also and was allowed to wear only a gamcha till 28 years.I live with my stepmother and was made to work like prisoners.During hot summer I have to work on field naked.Punishment for any mistake was naked uthak baithak 100 times and rubbing noes on the feet of my setp mother or her friends.After cultivation I have to take agricultural product by trolly to town market which was 10 kms away from my home.I have to take the trolly alone like a cow.At that time I wore only a gamcha which merely cover my genital.

by guest Sun Dec 19 17:55:15 UTC 2010

Hi, i am 20yrs old and i still required to study in nude at my fathers study. I am never allowed to wear while studying this so because it helps in concentration and also give bare back to my father for caning. I also have to sleep nude, at other times i am allowed to wear boxers or bermuda or shorts when there are guests.

by Razz Wed Dec 22 02:53:04 UTC 2010

I think boys and girls should be naked infront of each other up until the age of 12 or 13 they shouldn't feel embaressed about showing their bodies off, some people don't agree but if they get used to being naked or in panties there would be less assults been carried out, or is that just me.

by guest Sun Dec 26 11:38:08 UTC 2010

yes girls shld b punishd naked in frnt of deir parents n frnds...i m a girl n i m alwys punishd to b naked in frnt of my mom n dad n sumtyms evn relatives...i m made to bcome a naked murga at tyms n i m spankd on my bottoms many tyms in a day...

by rashi Sun Dec 26 13:49:45 UTC 2010

being naked in frnt of boys n deir frnds is embarasng bt nw i m usd to it....i m made to become a murgi wthout clothes n wen i masturbate i m made to show my personal parts n describe dem in frnt of evryone arnd....i hv to take off my clothes for evry smal mistk...

by rashi Sun Dec 26 13:52:01 UTC 2010

wats ur age rashi?

by guest Sun Dec 26 14:34:05 UTC 2010

boys should always be naked along with girls as well because girls and boys are born to be naked

by martand Tue Dec 28 13:15:47 UTC 2010

boys,when they reach puberty should also be shaved,to make them feel they are still little boys.

by rick Wed Jan 19 07:27:04 UTC 2011

Best if boys are always naked at home, even when visitors come, as at our home. It encourages humility, destroys false modesty, and encourages a healthy body image.

Punishment by strapping is best on a naked boy, because you can see the stripes, and guage when to stop. Visibility of the stripes to siblings and friends is useful too.

by Sally JJ Tue Jan 25 11:57:08 UTC 2011

i m a girl of 17. my mother punished me regularly if i do something wrong.she punish me infront of my sister . some she made me uthak baithak upto 50times in belcony it is so imbreasing for me.

by nipa Thu Jan 27 04:46:40 UTC 2011

it os good for boys naked at home cuz we doesnt need 2 wash many clothes and boys usually like 2 been naked at home,and infront of friends...

by parents Mon Jan 31 09:37:09 UTC 2011

its good to keep boys naked at home cuz they will feel comfortable and cool...my son always been naked at home and boys doesn,t need to feel shy for been naked infront of their father and mothers...

by parents Mon Jan 31 09:40:07 UTC 2011

Hai parent,

Can u suggest ways to encourage boys nudity at home and to avoid shyness .

by Dipu Wed Feb 02 06:53:31 UTC 2011

i dont think naked punishment for boys is best to displined them in front of girls rather it humiliate them.is any sister tortured her brotherin such a way?

by guest Sun Feb 13 15:55:36 UTC 2011

I feel all the 'naked stories' mentioned above are fake and fabricated. It is unrealistic and unjustified in a civilized society and if there is a remote possibility that the some of the above stories are true then it must condemned. It is a violation of human rights.

But my question is:
What enjoyment does these dipus, sailys and rashis get by writing these fake embarrassing stories?

by Anonymous Sun Feb 20 17:55:01 UTC 2011

In my openian naked punishment of boys even men should be legalised.Men are created by god to serve women. In all public vehicles all seats should be reserved for ladies and for any small mistake man should get naked punishment in front of women, like naked uthak baithak holding ears,rubbing noes on the girls shoes etc.Getting naked punsihment from women is not shamful.For any small mistake, get naked , hold ears by hand do sit ups and say loudly " Isbar mujhe maf kor do devima me iea kam dusrebar nahi korunga".After that rub noes on the women's feet.

by guest Thu Feb 24 19:18:10 UTC 2011

Dear Mr. Guest,
You could have used your 'imagination' for something more creative and useful. I think its only people like you who deserve such punishments.

by Anonymous Fri Feb 25 18:13:48 UTC 2011

at our school there is a wooded area that girls would force boys to be naked for the full lunch break.also some boys are told to be in the wooded area after school naked waiting for the girls to show up. if not they will force you there and wrip your rear red and force the boys in gay action

by tom Sun Feb 27 08:17:46 UTC 2011

the above stories are wild fantasies of some older boys.

by guest Tue Mar 01 09:01:57 UTC 2011

rubbish.... shame on those who got such punishments

by Illa Mathew Tue Mar 01 18:23:47 UTC 2011

How about something different ? Like keping both boys and girls naked all the time at home.And making sisters masturbate their brothers to exhaustion as punishment,AND the other way round when necessary. But they must be kept clean shaven. The parents , however, must wear clothes to impose a sense of authority and no one should be punished unnecessarily. Occassional erections should be forgiven. And bullying must never be allowed.

by dickens Thu Mar 10 15:08:32 UTC 2011

we should not be ashamed ti be naked ata all

by guest Tue Mar 15 11:21:41 UTC 2011

i believe all the above comments are based on own fantasies. I would better suggest these people not to tarnish the modesty of guys. Show me one civilised place where boys are kept nude in family or any nude punishment is ever given. Bullshit. Holy crap.

by guest Tue Mar 15 16:06:55 UTC 2011

Hey, Dickens,
I like your ideas but clean shaven ? no. Trimmed hair would be fine. I would like to add one more method of disciplining. Both boys and girls should be made to drink as much water as possible and then ordered not to pee for 6 hrs. Any one who pees gets butt caned .

by Prikle Tue Mar 22 17:52:39 UTC 2011

Hey, Dickens,
I like your ideas but clean shaven ? no. Trimmed hair would be fine. I would like to add one more method of disciplining. Both boys and girls should be made to drink as much water as possible and then ordered not to pee for 6 hrs. Any one who pees gets butt caned .

by Prikle Tue Mar 22 17:52:49 UTC 2011

I want to look my stepson like little baby boy so i shave his all body hairs also pubic area also. and punish him nude standing with handup position. and make him nude always at home.

by Shalini Sat Mar 26 14:27:43 UTC 2011

hai shalini pls explain ur caning experience of stepson? u r frm kerala or not?

by manu Tue Mar 29 13:06:38 UTC 2011

Such type of girls who think of such fantasies must be r*p*d open and after that be said as "r*p*d not a big deal" and there must be no one to cry for her.

by guest Fri Apr 08 15:30:09 UTC 2011

In schools boys should be punished naked by female teachers;girls should be not punished completly naked but partially;i mean half naked;removing bra

by reenu Sun Apr 17 18:34:53 UTC 2011

i suck my own *** man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i put my finger in my ***!!!!!!!!!!

by guest Tue Apr 19 10:33:15 UTC 2011

You people are the most uneducated dumbshits ever. Not only can you not spell worth a shit, even the censored shit has the wrong number of symbols. Get a goddamned education and quit making shit up.

by YouAreAllIgnorant Tue May 03 07:20:34 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:25:58 UTC 2011

@Shalini:plz come back with more incidents where you punish your stepson.I am very interested and much wait to know that.

by A Sun May 08 21:02:26 UTC 2011

@Shalini:plz come back with more incidents where you punish your stepson.I am very interested and much wait to know that.

by A Sun May 08 21:02:47 UTC 2011

surprising that all the above fellows are wasting time in writing imaginary stories.. shameless creatures...... Let this nonsense business of writing fake stories be stopped here.

by Tera Baap Sat May 14 19:04:51 UTC 2011

I assure the skeptics that not every story above is a fabrication. Throughout history, human beings have demonstrated a myriad of heinous means to inflict suffering on other human beings. I know this not only by investigating, but by being subjected to horrible ritualistic humiliation myself. I would also add however, anyone who claims s***al excitement during such events is definitely suspect of writing fantasy IMHO. Neither I, nor anyone I had met in various support groups ever made such claims, on the contrary, the events had an extremely detrimental effect on our s*x lives.

by guest Tue May 17 23:49:49 UTC 2011

you are all some uneducated, shameless guys

by asd Mon Jun 20 06:42:54 UTC 2011

i think these are all fantasies.

by anon. Mon Jun 20 06:43:40 UTC 2011

I was nude all the time with my mum,She would put a tiny swimming cossie on me and we would cycle to the woods snd we would have nude walks until dark.

by tody Wed Jun 29 19:25:26 UTC 2011

once it got dark she would put me over knee on a log ,slap me silly then leave me in the woods nude all night.

by tody Wed Jun 29 20:49:57 UTC 2011

When I visited a female friends house it was the first time I saw her two sons were completely naked while their sisters were clothed. The boys were about 13-15 years old and it was very funny to see the boys so ashamed to show their things to everyone (small and growing...) but they had are very good behavior! So I decided to do it the same way. Now my son is also nude at home in front of his sisters I don't even allow him to wear shoes he has to be barefeet and stark naked all the time inside also in the garden. Warm days he has to go barefeet to school and shirtless. I think CFNM is more and more common these days so in a few years this will be the normal standard for boys. The result is he never argues anymore against his sisters and he's behaving so much better than before. The Girls are so privileged now at home like little princesses. So force also all your sons to take their clothes off and leave them naked in front of all visitors boys don't have the right anymore to be modest today. The future is female so just take all your sons clothing away, leave them fully naked so they learn to respect the female gender, it's also a lot of fun for the Girls cause the boys look so rediculous and poor in their natural body shape and its easy to punish them my daughters just kick in his balls when they are angry, sometimes just for fun also and I like to see the power of my Girls now it will help them later in life a lot!

by Angelina Sun Aug 21 18:31:10 UTC 2011

Angelina, u r from india ?

by guest Sun Aug 28 22:56:30 UTC 2011

My word!! I am totally surprised by some of your creativity. From where do you guys collect these stories??

by guest Fri Sep 02 02:14:24 UTC 2011

I AGREE WITH RANJEENA. STRIPPING RECALCITRANT BOYS NAKED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IS AN EXCELLENT REMEDY TO YOUTHFUL ARROGANCE. STRIP THEM NAKED. CANE THEM NAKED. THEN MAKE THEM STAND COMPLETELY NAKED IN FRONT OF THEIR PEERS. WITH HANDS AT THEIR SIDES. THIS STRIPS AWAY A YOUTHS CONCEIT, ARROGANCE, AND MANY OTHER FAULTS WHICH CAN BECOME EMBEDDED WITHIN HIM. THERE SHD B NO PITY FOR HIS SHAME. STRIPPING A 14 YR OLD BOY NAKED WD B AN EXCELLENT MEDICINE. THAT IS THE AGE WEN THEY CAUSE PROBLEMS. YES I FAVOUR NUDE SHAMING AND CANING. BOYS UP TO 11 SHD B SLAPPED ON THEIR NUDE REAR, AGAIN WHILE TOTALLY NUDE.

by dave Thu Sep 08 06:56:08 UTC 2011

it is found that nowadays boys in kerala are found to be wearing unifom and other pants at home, and some boys are in jeans.
i think this should be changed and they can stay nude all the time at home. this is easy nowadays as a few visitors only will come to home. if the boys r shy to be nude before guests they can wear the pants when they come. if they r comfort ,they can be nude before the guests also. this can be practiced upto 12th std.

by boy Wed Sep 14 22:36:17 UTC 2011

I agree with Anjelina for keeping the boys naked at home. To make the world women's paradise some measures should be taked : 1) From the child wood boys should be taught that , they have born to serve the women.They are slaves of the women.So keeping them naked always is a very good idea.2)Naked corporal punishment, such as naked sit up holding ears,rubbing noes on the girls shoes in public should be leagaised. For any slitest mistake boys and men should get such type of punishment in public.3) For punishing a men only complaint form a women should be sufficient, no need to prove his fault.This should stop crime against women like eveteasing in road etc.I was born in a large joint family,where boys and men are treated as slaves.All property was in the name of women members.Boys have to perform all the instruction of the women family members.We were nine brothers.We have to work from early morning till late night.Upto the age of 17 we remain completely naked.After that we provided only a gamcha.Till the age of fifty our male members have to work like prisoners.For any slitest mistake all male members are ordered by women members to stand in a line completely naked and perform sit ups holding ears.This a very common seen in our family.For enjoying this women form our surrounding houses come to our house.Around 15-20 completely naked male from the age of 5 to 50, doing sit ups holding their ears.

by aa Fri Sep 23 16:35:50 UTC 2011

wat shit

by guest Sun Sep 25 17:58:21 UTC 2011

Dear Ridhima, only naked standing holding ears is not enough for your brother in law.Make him your slave.Force him to do all house work in completely naked state.At the time of working three may be fall from his private part, so it is better to allow him to wear a small gamcha.It will cover his private part when any outsider is present at your house.Otherwise ask him to put it on his shoulder and let him to do work naked.Ask him to rub his noes on your feet.Clean your shoes by his tongue.For any small mistake punish him severely.Such as force him to do uthak baithak 100-150 times,whip him by a cane.After some days he will become like your pet dog.

by as Fri Oct 07 17:32:24 UTC 2011

Wow i always want 2 b naked

by sgrover Mon Oct 24 07:09:52 UTC 2011

If any girl want me as her slave i m ready plz treat me like a dog

by sgrover Mon Oct 24 07:11:22 UTC 2011

boys nude punishment in schools also. touching boys private part is allowed or not

by infant Mon Oct 31 15:07:00 UTC 2011

I am a keralite 40, mother of two. A boy and a girl. I use to make my son naked as punishment. Shame is the best punishment for young boys as they should be made away from their false modesty.

by archana Sat Nov 12 07:57:18 UTC 2011

keralite what your boy age when he give such punishment & reaction of your boy after this type of punishment

by mmm Sat Nov 12 15:22:34 UTC 2011

keralite what your boy age when he give such punishment & reaction of your boy after this type of punishment

by mmm Sat Nov 12 15:22:36 UTC 2011

by mmm Sat Nov 12 15:22:48 UTC 2011

hai archana nengal makane naked akki adikkarundo? What is his age? Which cane u used?

by manju Mon Nov 14 22:45:05 UTC 2011

When i was 14 my aunty locked me in a room.i dint understand,then she took out my all clothes and took a photo.after few days she did the same and tried to black mail me to show the photos to ur school girls.then she herself also became naked infront of me and told me to s¤ck her pus¤y.at that time i dint know about sex.but she forced me and even s¤ck my p¤nis.and when i shouted she thrown me out without clothes on before girls college.At that time all girls laughed at me and some of throwed bra to wear and some panties and underwears.i was feeling very shy

by guest Wed Nov 16 17:28:33 UTC 2011

i love it when my man stayes naked at home i play with him and love it tim

by guest Thu Dec 01 22:54:21 UTC 2011

my sister make me naked for 5 days and hold my hands with rope and take pics of my pennis

by guest Thu Dec 29 06:58:48 UTC 2011

In my family us kids were always nude, not as punishment but because it's the natural way for humans to be. If we did do something wrong, the usual punishment was to play with, lick or suck each other kid's bits

by guest Fri Dec 30 14:08:31 UTC 2011

O Allah! Give these Mentally Unbalanced people Hidayat.

by guest Wed Jan 04 16:06:23 UTC 2012

What a dumb subject. About 90% of you have no understanding of punctuation, grammar, capitalization, or spelling. I guess it should not surprise me. Losers!

by guest Fri Jan 06 01:47:30 UTC 2012

My mother would keep me in the house naked to prevent me from sneaking out to the street without her permision. She intentionally let my sister see me like that to embarrasse me. It din't bother me so much as a small boy, but as I got older I began to feel humiliated about it. My sister was two years older than I was, but my mother never did that to her. She enjoyed teasing me, to the point of taking pictures and showing them to her girl friends. That was even more embarrassing than the actual punishment of being kept naked in the house.

by guest Sun Jan 08 13:46:10 UTC 2012

My brother dragged me out naked on our back yard, so the two girls next door could see me nude. I'm so embarrassed because they both go to my same school and I'm sure they told the other girls about it.

by guest Sun Jan 08 14:07:46 UTC 2012

My brother dragged me out naked on our back yard, so the two girls next door could see me nude. I'm so embarrassed because they both go to my same school and I'm sure they told the other girls about it.

by guest Sun Jan 08 14:08:17 UTC 2012

What the hell is wrong with you crazy sexist idiots? Honestly, it makes me sad that you retards are allowed to live in this world and it makes me happy that you dipshits are not in control.

by guest Thu Jan 12 21:05:29 UTC 2012

plain shit.All you girls have really this crazy fantasies in mind hidden beneath your normal face appearances. Such pathetic thinking of yours made me shiver that whether you girls are fit to be mothers of boys in coming life, You crazy girls are just going destroy your son's life and dignity.

by guest Mon Jan 16 23:50:36 UTC 2012

i think all the girls here wishing in their fake fantasies about "mature boys nudity in front of the girls always(or as punishment) to make them humble"; those girls should themselves also be made nude in reality (not in sense of fake) infront of all always to taste their own medicine.
everybody has dignity irrespective of gender, race; when we all will understand

by guest Tue Jan 17 00:03:49 UTC 2012

u must not love any girls

by king Sun Feb 05 14:42:19 UTC 2012

Wtf

by Just Mon Feb 20 05:59:37 UTC 2012

i was naked before many girls

by syam Mon Feb 20 17:00:55 UTC 2012

Yes all boys must stay naked at all times. I think there's nothing wrong with boys being naked infront of girls or anyone else for that matter. Keeps them in line.

by Rakesh Sat Feb 25 06:09:07 UTC 2012

i was punished in nude in front of girls many times

by babu Mon Feb 27 14:36:53 UTC 2012

while i was studying in degree, i got hard punishment for commenting a girl in my class. I am asked to wear off my clothes and stand outside the class in nude. Many girls watch me standing in naked. then my sir caned 16 times in my back in front of that cute girls. after that i asked to stand with raising my hands. at that time many girls and also my classmate girls were passed in front of me. they all watched my huge banana, my long black weapon. some where laughed while seeing my weapon.

by rohit Mon Feb 27 14:46:20 UTC 2012

hey y do u post such fake things?if u r really in a sexy mood or want to be naked then just walk naked on roads and streets

by guest Mon Mar 05 09:05:14 UTC 2012

In our school also the male lectures punishes boys in this manner. they make them in complete nude and cained in their back in front of girls. After that they want to stand in nude yhe whole day in front of classroom. the whole girls wandering their in interval time watch this boys hanging their organ. At that time also male lectures kain them in their back portion. Like that their is no urinal for gents in our school, because the majority of staff and students are women. So boys and male staff will openely piss. We can see them urinating in walls, near trees etc. yesterday one boy will unzip and rubbed his black thing in the class room. I caught that guy while rubbing his ugly huge thing. then i informed to sir, he punished him very well and asked him to stand in front of class and rubb his thing for the whole day before our girls. this is the punishment given for plus two guys

by Nanthana teacher Tue Mar 06 19:46:36 UTC 2012

Teacher, their are several boys in my class like this behaviour. our seating arrangement is that in a bench their will be a boy and two girls. Many time i watched the boy sitting near by me, unzip his pants in lady lectures class and rub, shake, his thing for long time. that is also threatening for me to see that big oily black thing. Some time he use text book to hide that matter. One day i asked him why you are doing like that. he replyed me that their is a pain for him and thats why he do like that. One day i also see this type of behaviour from my father. in the hall,he was lying in the sopha set in complete naked near by my mom. my mom is fully clothed. He compelled my mother and asked her to rub his thing. mom refused to do so. he again compelled and take her hand and put in his thing and shaked it for a while. his facial expression is also very ugly at that time. after some time he hugged my mother and gave many kisses, in nude. he also talk many bad words to my mother initiating his thing. after that he go for bath and called my mother to bath him. she washed his thing at that time. Many time i watched him urinating outside our home with out caring the ladies passing near by our home. Why men are like this

by sharanya Tue Mar 06 20:03:33 UTC 2012

Just search 'actress Bidisha chowdhury' on yahoo.then you will find her photo gallary.she is a very strict and dominant lady teacher.there is a one photo where she give ear-twist to a helpless boy.just see her all photos.

by guest Mon Mar 12 13:33:55 UTC 2012

I was kept naked at home for punishment

by guest Thu Mar 15 18:02:37 UTC 2012

In my school, boys were not caned bare. But always it was worse home. I'm 17 yo ad last year I had a bad behaviour at school. I was obliged to cut my hair. So my mother knew about my misbehavior. He asked me to strip and to lay in the bed and I got 20 belts in my ass. Oh !

by Alexander Tue May 01 12:32:55 UTC 2012

suck

by guest Thu May 24 21:32:22 UTC 2012

Weather permitting ALL men and boys should be kept naked in public and private. Chemical castration in the form of shots will solve any problems keeping weiners limp.

by Linda Wed May 30 11:41:44 UTC 2012

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GODDAMN IDIOTS? HOLY HELL THIS SITE COULD CRASH THE INTERNET

by guest Sun Jun 03 08:42:37 UTC 2012

biches

by guest Mon Jun 04 22:51:27 UTC 2012

Sd be naked in school too that too in presence of gals

by Ruby Mon Jun 11 11:21:57 UTC 2012

I lived with my aunt as a kid. She used to make me lose my clothes for even the slightest of misdemeanors. When my cousin (her daughter)grew up, my aunt gave her permission to punish me in the same way. This made my life hell.

Often, my aunt would be in her office and I and my cousin sister would come back from school. She would then invite her friends over to our house and they would together find some fault with me. Then my cousin would order me to "bare my bottom" in front of everyone, as shameless people like me have no modesty and should not have to cover their private parts from others. Then she would force me to stand in a corner holding my ears. I would cry the whole time and the girls would make fun of me. I would then be subjected to all sorts of torments. For instance, I remember once they asked me to show them how girls sit down to urinate. they made me squat down on the floor and made "ssssssss" sounds. It was very humiliating! Also, once, I had to crawl to each and every one of her friends and present my naked bottom to them and beg them to kick me, as that is all I deserve from women. My torments went on till I left my aunt's home in 2010.

by Kwonit Fri Jul 13 14:05:46 UTC 2012

wat was ur age then kwonit?

by guest Sat Jul 14 20:42:45 UTC 2012

KERALA BOYS SHOULD BE NUDE AT HOME UPTO +2.THEY SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO BE NAKED ARROUND PARENTS,SISTERS AND VISITORS.THEY SHOULD SHAVE THEIR PUBES AND FACE.

by guest Sat Jul 28 23:54:47 UTC 2012

Naked young boys everywhere will be the future. The Girls are getting more and more power these days and I see it in many families that's just normal sripping the boys naked at home while the girls stay clothed. When visiting some friends a few weeks ago their 12 years old daughter forced her two older brothers of age 13 and 14 to strip completely nude in front of all visitors cause she was in a bad mood. The boys did not dare to argue argainst her and did all their pants down immediately they looked so funny and ashamed...The boys had to stay like this and serve the guests. They tried to fight against getting hard the whole evening but suddenly it happens: The older boy could not hold back anymore...his thing got bigger and began slowly moving up and down until a huge load came outside! Everyone started laughing but the boy got punished by whipping his still hard one by his sisters hands. He cried in pain but this was the right punishment just for his unbehaviour...Also in schools there is no other future for boys then staying completely nude. There's no other way to educate males to respect and worship all Females always and be their slaves the whole life!

by Cuteboy Tue Aug 14 23:00:17 UTC 2012

fuc*** girls ...ur minds are full of thoughts to punish boys nude and once they end up with their age of being punished you will be rap*d and pus*y fuc**e* . teachers dont have right to punish students nude,if that is the case then ill rip the flesh of the teachers ass and pus*y.

miss sharanya give your address and i will come there . complaints are to be given in school to teachers not in this site ,if u are too much worried about seeing the black oily thing how your husband will fuc* you. and what bothers me about you is y the hell u r in this site if u dont want to see the black oily thing.

if in homes boys are given nude punishments girls are to be equally punished .u argue deserving equal rights in every thing y not in punishment .
stupid girls u r everytime slaves for our di**s
thats the rule and what is the power u r talking about u silly pu*sy girls holes good for nothing.

and angelina ill fu** u somedays ur pu**y ooozes ur f***ing punishing thoughts out u who**

and remember no fantasises here only truth .

im from andra pradesh and i never saw these nude punishments throughout my 20 years

rashi do u mast**** in front of ur family then plz give ur pics i wnanna see the truth in that u f**k ass hole

i agree with anonymous

by truth Tue Sep 04 06:44:03 UTC 2012

cute boy ull die in my hands

by truth Wed Sep 05 20:25:07 UTC 2012

hi guys i want to know about nudity punishments im new to this site so pls share some ideas my mini

by MINI Mon Sep 24 15:22:00 UTC 2012

In our class there are a rule that the decisions are made are girls only and at the time of their meeting we boys have to do nude sit up

by colboy Tue Oct 02 11:24:42 UTC 2012

I was not studying well in school and so cannot pass exams and no job is offered. In our locality a officers hostel for girls is built up. Caretaker of it offer me a job of servant to Madams. Actually each officers can get personal servant and nowadays ladies prefers men as servant and men are jobless too. I become agree and done to hostel. I surprise to find some Maam are walking and each have a naked boy carrying lots of things on head. I was appointed to Madam Shriti.

I have to do all household work, washing even undies. But I cannot understood why those servants are naked. I understood it later.

One day for small mistake I was given 100 sit up holding ear. Next time it become 200 time. I was crying at her feet as I cannot do it. The she kindly given an option of only 20 sit up but naked. I was agreed and that was a great mistake. Next time she given 1000 sit up and I opted 100 nude sit up. One day she given me 2000 sit up. I was again crying ta her feet. She again kindly give an opportunity to do only 20 naked in balcony. I agreed.
Now every small mistake give me at least 10000 sit up and I go to balcony for naked sit up 100 time. She come to the balcony for kind inspection of my punishment and sometime chat with neibour Antara Maam.

One day I was doing naked situp and Antara maam said My maam to tast a pickle. Girls are very fond of it and my maam is not an exception and order me to bring it from Antara Maam. I was about to wear my dress but My maam slaaped on my face tightly reminding me that the naked sit up punishment is not complete. Hence I have to naked to Antara Maam for pickle. My Maaam warned by bu tightly twisted my ear " Dare not to press bell of room of Antara Maam but wait kneel down near door the door. Same is true retuen to My home."

I went to Antara Maam naked and wait for one hour near door. Other Madam on the way asking who is my Maam. I answer humbly and salute each respected Maam. When returning I have to wait another 30 minute after which My Maam opens the door.

After that very often I was send to other Maam nake dto bring something totally naked. One day My respected Maam and Antara Maam decided to play badminton. So I have to go naked with My Maam carrying rackets, towels, chair for rest, water bottle, food, cell phone, umbrella etc. They start playing and I and servant of Madaam Antara are sitting kneel down holding ear beside chair for our respected Maam as ordered my Maam. The are enjoying the play. today's modern girls gives importance to game. My maam was playing better. I became very proud of her. It was a long play and we have stay there for hours. Other Maams are walking in the ground with their naked servants. We discuss about the intelligence and efficienty of todays woman. We said "Ultimately our Maams made us naked. They are so intelligent. Now we have to do it regularly. " At that time our madams came, we kiss their feet. they said after a tight slap on face
"What are you discussing"
"That whether we have to do it regularly"
"May be or may not be. everything as we wish." they said after a tight slap and laughing.

by Vivek Wed Oct 03 07:13:55 UTC 2012

Most of you are obviously from a very different culture from me. I would think that any treatment different due to gender would need to suppliment or augment that gender and not tear it down. The nude and petticoating of males is obviously designed to demean them in the eyes of the opposite gender. Any public punishment needs to account for not only how the subject reacts to the punishment but how others react to them as well. Besides it seems there is a disconnect between two factions on this forum. Some say keep them (all) nude. That is obviously not calling for punishment unless of course you have a feeble mind and think that males are to be punished for being males.

by guest Mon Oct 22 07:18:43 UTC 2012

Oh that is just STUPID! You want to force guys to worship (not simply respect) you because you are a woman? Show me something to respect and I will but you merit nothing from me if you are beneath contempt such as when you voice such hostility to men for no other reason than they are men. I can't respect someone who harbors such bigotry.

by guest Mon Oct 22 07:37:16 UTC 2012

I was once punished....not exactly punished but it was a punishment to me...my home teacher who was a female once unziped my pants and showed my pen!s to other 3 girls at that couching for a an example of humen anatomy....they even touched it and they made me hard and madam milked me infront of them to show them my c.u. m

by Mr.nunu Fri Oct 26 19:41:11 UTC 2012

I have a elder brother . He caught for copy in exam. He was at that time 12th in tamil nadu . My father don't come to home ofen. My mom didn't punish him that day . Next day he wear a loin cloth and went to.bath. My mom ask my friends to come to my house . I'm at that time 10. My friends arive . My mom asked me to bath my anna. While bathing and return. All girls see him in loin cloth and laugh at him . At that time my mom remove that cloth . He became nude before us . Then my mom beat him for that. All girls laugh at his situvation. My mom said 'entha oru inch kunju kae nee evalavu aduriya'. Hearing this all laugh uncontrolable . Then all take his nude pics of him . Then all girls in his class call him . Kutty kunjan. He remain nude till now he is 25. His kunju is 2 inch now. I love my kutty kunju anna

by Rekha sri Sat Nov 17 17:30:48 UTC 2012

whats written in tamil rekha? what did your mother say?

by a Sun Nov 18 05:32:07 UTC 2012

My mom said ' for this one inch c#ck u doing so much trouble'

by Rekha sri Sun Nov 18 15:54:40 UTC 2012

Y u too have very small ah?

by Rekha sri Sat Dec 01 11:43:41 UTC 2012

How mom see naked their boys who have hairy organ. their are storeis only

by Samir Fri Dec 14 11:55:59 UTC 2012

by Samir Fri Dec 14 11:57:45 UTC 2012

by Samir Fri Dec 14 12:02:32 UTC 2012

Boys shoud be naked at home. Boys should wear slave collars at home. Boys need to be slaves until they graduate from school.

by guest Sat Dec 15 01:02:30 UTC 2012

I agree with (hopefully) some real women and mothers here. Forced nudity for boys not only keeps their lil egos in check but it is quite empowering for me and lets them know who is in charge. I must say that do enjoy it myself. Watching that desperate face and cute butt run around in a panic. IF any REAL moms or women want to chat about it.......you see my email.

by dommom16 @ yahoo Tue Dec 25 11:43:48 UTC 2012

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

by guest Sat Feb 09 05:06:33 UTC 2013

My son, used to be really nice in when he is kid.. But when he got into his 7th Std or he became part of gang of local boys who are all of age 16-20.. He started becoming arrogant, irresponsible not listening any thing. We told him, even given punishments like slapping but he used to listen for that day but he once again goes and joins them. Once my sister came and saw this... She said i think you are doing mistake.. he is still kid.. u should not treat him like big boy till he goes to college..Then i asked her what i should do.. she said u should start once again bathing him.. keep him naked before you at least at home...I said don't joke how this will work.. she said do it and see my next house aunt in my village used to do all this.. and when i asked she said exactly same.. if you don't treat them like kids till they go to college they can easily go wrong.. they think they are big and can do any thing

Slowly I started the things with him.. like I started bathing him in weekends first then daily.. keeping him naked before more time..
guess what slowly his arrogance gone.. he became very shy.. he never used to say no to any thing i say.. just like a good baby..

i too vote the boys esp naughty once should be naked before their moms , aunts till they go to college...

by swetha1279 Fri Feb 15 02:33:05 UTC 2013

I am a 53 year old man from Maine, USA who was punished as a boy and teen by being naked at home and in front of a teacher who tutored me. Even after going through puberty and getting erec**ons, I was not allowed to cover myself in front of my sisters or anyone who happened to be present. After I married, my wife kept me naked at home, but I was allowed to wear gym shorts with no underwear when guests were present, unless it was my daughter, then I had to remain naked in front of her and my wife. I found this to be very humiliating, but my wife did it because my daughter requested that she require me to be naked. Sometimes when my wife found me to be annoying, she would raise my pe*is and slap my test**les once or twice. I completely agree that boys and men should be required to be naked in front of girls and women - not just as punishment - but also simply out of respect for the girls and women in charge of them. My problem now is that being a divorced single man, I have no women in my life to discipline me. This is too bad because without the required nudity in front of girls and women, it is easy to lose respect for their superiority. I really don't know what to do now. zwandge-at-yahoo-dotcom

by Ralph Mon Feb 18 22:17:52 UTC 2013

swetha1279, do u really think a 12th standard boy get the same treatment as your 7th standard boy ? do u plan to give your boy the same treatment till 12th standard ? will you not be uncomfortable that time ?

by Suvadip Sun Feb 24 10:10:31 UTC 2013

yes boys shoud

by guest Mon Feb 25 11:18:00 UTC 2013

I am from 0ttappalam. My 14 year old son sometimes have the habit of fully naked at home while changing dress, going for bath,etc.he will allow me enter the bathroom if l have to take anything from it while he baths. In some days he sleeps in nude.some times he approch me and talk me in nude.he feel no shyness when i see him nude. I take it as his chidish fun but advising him about maturity.i think other mothers may also have these experience.please share it

by Rajila prem Sun Mar 03 17:55:22 UTC 2013

hai rajila i am from palakkad. i too love making my son now and then naked at home. but hes too shy. he is 13. but i enjoy it

by archana Wed Mar 13 06:53:04 UTC 2013

Hello to all the mothers and women out there that choose to keep those young boys naked at home! I practice this a LOT! It is so empowering for me as a woman to trick or make my son stay naked for a long time. I think it is super cute to watch him run around while I stay clothed. Not to mention that I do dress a bit sexy around him just to drive the point home! Way to go girls and moms. BTW I am an avid collector of cute stories like this and pics of scenarios. So if any girls are feeling gamey and wanna share, let me know. But either way, ladies, keep those boys naked! Whew-Hoo

by dommom Wed Apr 03 18:22:50 UTC 2013

Very great idea for teacher that boy should naked front of girls and let him make a dance its best humilation for them.

by riya. Fri May 10 13:18:08 UTC 2013

Very thrilling

by guest Mon May 13 23:41:17 UTC 2013

rajila madam u also please reply in my home i was beaten naked but when i was in 9th and 10th std not nowadays but i like to dicsucss thAT in chat rather than in public here

by akil Wed May 29 16:36:14 UTC 2013

my mom is a single parent. she disciplined me but never humilated me. when was naughty she used to send me to my room for half a day and study. sometimes i managed to go out. When she found out she was angry with me and send me back in my room for a whole day. then when she found out that i was not in my room she undressed me all so i won't go out. But nothing else. she did not want my sister to see me naked. i loved her so much and she too loves me. When i was in my puburity age she explained to me all. when i had it up i showed it to her. she told me that all boys get it up at that age and that i soon have sp..rm after about some days with it hard mom told me it is about time now.she took me to my bedroom she massaged it while explaining to me. i felt so exciting. it took long time massage before it was off and ready. she kissed me and told me that now i was a man. sometimes i did it infront of her to please her but she always told me to do it in the toilet and not let my sister see. that is the way moms should act.

by hardheaded Fri May 31 07:20:19 UTC 2013

still she made u c.m. she surely enjoyed it.

by cindinella Sat Jun 01 13:03:04 UTC 2013

How u guys ever realized that how it feels to be naked in front of someone that u people r giving punishment to them to be naked in home,school or public. Why don't u people talk to them. It is very embarrassed to them at that movement. Try to understand it.

by guest Fri Jun 07 11:55:53 UTC 2013

How u guys ever realized that how it feels to be naked in front of someone that u people r giving punishment to them to be naked in home,school or public. Why don't u people talk to them. It is very embarrassed to them at that movement. Try to understand it.

by guest Fri Jun 07 11:55:54 UTC 2013

i was always kept naked at home i am 16 now and i still get it in front of guests. i often get errections but i am made to stay with my parents all the time or i am spannked, i am homeschooled but even my female tutor is allowed to spannk me if she feels like it and i am not allowed to go to the bathroom. I am taken to the bathroom or made to wear a diaper when i cannot be supervised

My yahoo is ethan_205

by guest Sat Jun 08 15:53:58 UTC 2013

if boys get hard they get it too. very humilation infront someone

by hardheaded Mon Jul 01 05:05:02 UTC 2013

gggg

by guest Tue Aug 20 17:56:47 UTC 2013

I want to be completely nude with out undii in-front of girls...I am 26, and I want to parade in nude in girls college, so that I can loose my shy. pls help

by guest Tue Aug 20 18:02:18 UTC 2013

My mother always punish me nude in front of my sisters... They are enjoy my nude punishments.. I am 20 now.. Now my mother always make me nude and punish..

by Arun Thu Sep 12 13:06:19 UTC 2013

My mother too used to cane me on my bare bum when I was a child. At present, it is routine for me to stay cloth-less in front of my wife

by Akash Fri Sep 27 17:34:29 UTC 2013

i am boy of age 27. daily i am wash girls clothes at their rooms, hostel for 3 hrs. some times they cane me if i didn't come to work in time

by guest Wed Nov 06 14:20:17 UTC 2013

That Angalinea needs putting on the sex offenders register

by guest Sat Nov 23 13:11:24 UTC 2013

Agreed with above I have notified authorities regards to child abuse the Angalinia person

by guest Tue Dec 10 20:51:26 UTC 2013

Haha... All little boys love self nudity. This is for boys not punishment but only pleasure.

by Peter Tue Dec 31 21:34:21 UTC 2013

iwant slap from you madam

by guest Wed Jan 01 07:35:06 UTC 2014

i am a very old woman. my man passed away when i was still young and had 2 sons. Never hurt them only kept them naked at home for their own good. They were very good boys and never shy of me.When they had it up i just explained to them I think that's best to do. Why should we hurt our kids.

by silvana Sun Mar 09 18:22:26 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.