Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Vishwakarma (caste) Forum : Vishwakarma Unity
See other topics in Vishwakarma (caste) Forum

Vishwakarma (caste) Forum

Important rules for using Vishwakarma (caste) Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Vishwakarma Unity
Call for Unity amongst Vishwakarmas

Respected Vishwakarma brothers and sisters, Namaste (Vanakkam)

Aim: To bring all Vishwakarma community of India under one umbrella.

I would like to mention few points for your kind attention. We, the Vishwakarma Community (Artisans) are sons of Lord Vishwakarma and are Manu, Maya, Dhuvashta, Silpi and Vishvagna. Principal work of each son is detailed below:

Manu: Blacksmith – He makes all agricultural tools from iron steel for cultivation and harvest.

Maya : Carpenter – He makes all wooden work like doors, windows and other architectural work required for temple and the house

Dhuvashta: Bronze Coppersmith- Temple Kumbha Kalasam and Pooja items like lamps etc. and household utensils

Silpi: Sculptor - Idols of stone, panchaloha for worship and temple towers with vasthu sashtras.

Vishvagna: Goldsmith - Making ornaments for all classes of people- poor to rich (thali, mangalya, mangal sutra) from precious metals stones. Temple ornaments with precious stones as in Thirupathi (Thirumala) are made by him.

Blacksmiths and Goldsmiths are born Metallurgists and Mechanical Engineers.

In spite of their valuable contribution to the Indian public, NRIs there is no recognition for this community neither from any Government nor from any political party. People failed to honour our skill and workmanship thereby neglecting social status and economic upliftment due for them.

Once upon a time our people were called as ‘Jagat Gurus’ – Lord of the World and it was customary to call them Kammalar, Vishwakarma, Vishwabrahmin. Many examples can be given for their skill in the field of construction of temples, kingdoms with art and architecture with devotion and dedication ( to be spoken forever). Some examples are temples of South India, Iron Pillar at Delhi, Sun Temple of Konark, Ajanta and Ellora Caves etc. Some are maintained by Archaeological Department (Govt. of India). Some have been declared as World Heritage by UNESCO. All the above facts are unshakable truths.

Kashmir was ruled by LOHAR dynasty.

During our country’s independence movements, many Vishwakarmas revolted against British for national freedom. Our people underwent simple and rigorous improvement and some also sacrificed their lives for this. Due to absence of any God Father (to project our efforts), our ancestors’ efforts went in vain. Other political parties and the rich have taken away our efforts. Hence after independence, no viswakarma could compete with other people though Viswakarmas are sincere, hardworking dependable and excellent art and architectural knowledge. Till this day, we do not have MLAs or MPs to raise our voice in Assembly or the Parliament. Let us also be bold to contest in any election and get Vishwakarma’s votes.

Coming to the current reforms like liberalization, privatization and globalization started during 1992 by Late Shri.Narasimha Rao, Dr.Manmohan Singh and Shri.P.Chidambaram, our community has been declared as ‘Unorganized Sector’. This bill was passed in 2008. With the above legislation, there are advantages and disadvantages.

There are thousands of Vishwakarma Sangh, Samithi, Association, Society, Federation etc. Our people are spread across India and all should unite and should come under one ‘LEADERSHIP’. All should unite without any Ego and demand our needs as our ancestors lived during the Kingdom days. Acres of land were donated by kings and emperors for cultivation and daily needs. Following are the Vishwakarma’s names :

In North India

Dhiman Brahmin,
Maithil Brahmin, Mistry, Malik
Panchal Brahmin, Ramgarhia
Sharma, Kalsi, Sonar, Suthar, Swarnakar
Tarkhan
Vishwakarma

In South India

Achari, Achary
Badiger
Kammari, Kamsali, Kancgara
Pathara
Sharma, Shilpi
Vadrangi, Vishwakarma Manu Maya Brahmin
Thattan

In East India

Bidhani, Badhei
Choudry
Das
Ohja
Mistry, Moharana, Mohapatra
Parida
Sutar, Sahu

In West

by palani Sat Dec 12 13:55:31 UTC 2009

I Invite People of Vishwakarma Community to Join www.vishwakarma.info to work for Unity, Social Status and for the Economic Upliftment. In this site you will get lot information about our Community, Culture, History and about eminent community personalities.

by Arun Vishwakarma Mon May 02 12:28:10 UTC 2011

Dear sir,
It is a best forum for unity of viswakarmas all over india. Wish you all success

by kvraghavan2008@gmail Thu Jul 07 07:09:05 UTC 2011

good thing, me too vishwakarma

by satish achary Tue Jul 26 07:50:51 UTC 2011

It is indeed a necessary step to unite lakhs and lakhs of Viswakarmajas all over India and abroad to achive our goal of social dignity through collective bargain. Jai Shree Virad Viswakarma

by K G Sivadasan Thu Aug 04 06:30:12 UTC 2011

We the clans of traditional artisans are the premitive jems of Indian heritages...
Why cann't we think of National Schools and Universities of our own cariculam which will be the most brilliant space for arts, crafts, engineering and trade.

by Viswanjan Fri Oct 07 07:25:28 UTC 2011

hai iamfrom viswwakama caste we need to work together fo r our community so please let me know about our community news andalso about our ement people my email id rajeevkb405@rediffmail

by guest Mon Jan 02 17:54:35 UTC 2012

hai iamfrom viswwakama caste we need to work together fo r our community so please let me know about our community news andalso about our ement people my email id rajeevkb405@rediffmail

by guest Mon Jan 02 17:54:37 UTC 2012

want to know more about our community news

by jaggubhai Sat Mar 03 19:58:02 UTC 2012

hai friends my name is prakash kolapra ,president of kerala viswakarma sabha branch no;158 eravinalloor kerala best wishes to bring all viswakarmas under one umbrella WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

by PRAKASH KOLAPRA Sat Mar 03 20:08:11 UTC 2012

WISHING ALL MY BROTHERS HAPPY VISHU JILEESH KOTTAYAM KERALA 686011

by JILEESH Sat Mar 03 20:24:19 UTC 2012

sir i want to speak with u.I am lingaraja vishwakarma tamilnadu vishwakarma youth assembly co-ordinator my number 9600497302

by Lingaraja vishwakarma Wed Apr 25 22:41:40 UTC 2012

I have only one thing to say about the above,
'Union is strength'.

by Satheesh K. M. Fri Jun 29 03:48:34 UTC 2012

sir it is very lately that i recieved more info about our caste vishwakarma thro my wifes brother who is now a famous singer in kerala by the name of DR P C HARIDAS.He gave me some matter regarding our vishwakarma background.WISHING YOU THE BEST TO BRING ALL VISHWAKARMAS TOGETHER.

by Udayakumar Natarajan. Sat Jun 30 06:44:28 UTC 2012

we have to make unity in all respect,plz avoid egos.unity is important on our current social respect.we have to make educational institutions is very important.Harish chengannur kerala 09496333305

by Harish K G Tue Jul 17 12:06:04 UTC 2012

Really it is wonderful to meet all our vishwarkarma brothers and sisters of entire India ,and it is a good initiation that to bring glory to the community back in all aspects i.e economically,socially ,politically (one should become atleast one MLA or MP).
It is my sincere request to all the community members ,whoever knows about vishwakarma history about their region ,please pass it on this Forum,and let others get knowledge about this so that one can become part of the transmission of our culture and traditions of community ,to the coming generations of our children of our Vishwakarma community India...

by Praveen Achaary Mon Aug 20 06:22:41 UTC 2012

Everything is right, the members of this particular castes are very simple, and humble. I would like to point out two- three things First: Every viswakarmajan keeps and nurture a dirty ego with them. Second:They are not ready to to accept any one from their community as their leader. Third : They dont understand the power of unity.
I also hail from this community and would appreciate any initiative from any corner of the country towards unity of its sons. venuayamkudy

by Venu Ayamkudy Thu Aug 30 11:51:43 UTC 2012

KARMAKAR are vishwakarma caste in West Bengal.They are traditionaly blacksmith by profession.

by guest Mon Sep 24 10:19:09 UTC 2012

am sanju... want to develop our community..... am from tamilnadu... we shud b unite and need to be in politics .... i am very eager to wrk for tat... am kammalar.. vishwabrahmin

by sanjeev Wed Oct 03 12:28:55 UTC 2012

Dear All, Its indeed a pleasure to know that one of our Viswakarma community person is initiating such a useful activity here. Looking forward lot of wonders in future. Best of luck on all future ventures - G. Sachethaananthem Pathar, Coimbatore.

by Sachethaananthem Gopalan Fri Oct 19 07:37:18 UTC 2012

I would like to join this forum. Can anybody let me know the procedure ? Thanks in advance - Sachethaananthem Gopalan, Coimbatore.

by Sachethaananthem Gopalan Fri Oct 19 07:39:34 UTC 2012

Very glad to know that our community people is initiating to unite all our community people. I am Hemakumar here, would like to know the details to join in this website.
Thank you

by guest Tue Oct 23 13:40:02 UTC 2012

yes , i am from hyd and wud like to contribute to the upliftment of our community. Let us ,Vishwabrahmins UNITE!! ,

by lakshmi Fri Oct 26 15:19:51 UTC 2012

i am from vishwakarma cast i.asked one question we are brahmin??

by santosh Thu Nov 08 17:19:06 UTC 2012

I am a viswakarma. In kerala our community is in
progress but nobody dares to come forward saying
in public that " i am a viswakarma "

by sasi Mon Nov 26 23:36:18 UTC 2012

Nice to see the Website, There is no doubt Vishwakarma are Highly Talented.

by Narayana murthy Thu Dec 06 17:45:18 UTC 2012

In kerala other communities treat viswakarmas
badly for example the film "ponmuttayidunna tharavu"

by sasi Sat Dec 08 12:54:53 UTC 2012

We need an "AMBEDKAR" type leader to make us unite and show what we can offer. Without us India do not have any Face

by Kumarasen Shanmuganathan, Malaysia Wed Dec 19 15:14:41 UTC 2012

Hey i am sankar achary i need to know who is our caste leader

by Sankar Thu Dec 20 17:06:44 UTC 2012

I am thiking like you, so i opened a site for our community please find i.e., viswakarmasallrone

by gmail Sat Dec 22 09:51:38 UTC 2012

I am thiking like you, so i opened a site for our community please find i.e., viswakarmasallrone

sudhakarachary

by sudhakarachary Sat Dec 22 09:53:00 UTC 2012

thank u sir.
i would like to share your thoughts in our local language kannada and spread to our people.
kindly give your permission.

by Megha Achar Sun Dec 23 08:51:43 UTC 2012

I am from north India, wish to join the cause of uniting the community under one umbrela. Your efforts will certainly bring us together. wishing you all the best. Harish Kumar Jangid, Dubai, 00971505996131

by Harish Sun Dec 23 12:08:15 UTC 2012

by .. Mon Dec 24 13:42:55 UTC 2012

I am from south India,i wish you for joining the community under on tree.Lets join ourselves to show them our power.

by sathish asari Mon Dec 24 13:46:03 UTC 2012

india is now fcing the problem of conversion especially in cstes with less unitypower so we have to protect our community from the clutches of conversion ,so for that we should teach our people about our past and importance ,because of lack of knowledge they are diverting ,we have to protect our hindu culture from christian evileyes

by virat Fri Dec 28 17:21:32 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone.. This is Karthik from Mumbai, native from Tiruneveli. The forum is really extraordinary, and great, and we all people belonging to Visvakarma Group, should join this community, whatever may come. We All should unite, and work for our own community good, as there are no one to come forward to help our people. Iam ready to take forward our community.. Are you guys Ready??? We will definitley work for social cause, helping our community people in terms of money or other factors which may seem genuine and necessary. I request you to join everyone in this community and come forward for a get-together, where we can meet each and everyone for our own better & upliftment of the society. Thanks and Wish you all the best for our community.

by Karthik Tue Jan 08 14:40:27 UTC 2013

hai im selva from tirunelvelli, its good to meet all viswakarma brothers & sisters in here...

by royalselva765@gmail Sat Jan 19 17:36:25 UTC 2013

Guys, first we have to help eachother where we live.ego is peak in our community. Due to our tradition work,society does not give recoganize.
1. Unity to be formed whereever we lives.
2.we have to put potential to bring their family econamically forward.
3.know our community and have guts
4. Keeps our culture activities

"lets shake our hand eachother"

by Madhavachary Mon Jan 21 03:58:22 UTC 2013

All INDIA VISHWAKARMA YOUTHS ON FACEBOOK. YOUNGSTER TO CHANGE ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY

by guest Sun Jan 27 09:42:57 UTC 2013

I am a VISWAKARMA ! Today i chanced to meet you! Good job! Go ahead!
Dr.S.Soundarapandian
M.A.(Tamil),M.A.(English),B.Ed.,Dip.(Sanskrit),Ph.D
Chennai -33
ssoundarapandian.blogspot.in

by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Jan 27 10:32:20 UTC 2013

The only time we invoke our caste is when looking for matrimonial alliances. That's where people can unite but sadly as one post points out, egos are played out alienating kinship. Any ideas how we can tap this potential to unite? Marriage bureaus at the Sangh, exchange of profile after the meeting...

by DesperateUrban Mon Feb 04 23:35:35 UTC 2013

Hi This is Kalidass Mahalingam Achari(kammalan), from Ramanathapuram district Tamilnadu,I am really telling i cant able to tell my caste from out side, because peoples have treated very cheaply for community people , so i have very sad on that. so i have some plan , kindly follow our community peoples , but it will take 15 or 20 years to get up. that time we should have the world power in our hand we show our originality to in the world.
1. help 4 or 5 your relatives children Their education like Science(Scientist),Admin(IAS,HR), Economic(PHD),Engineering Expertise.

We need to Occupied our people in all Government Sector(Selection Committee) and media level, Fully wee need to concentrate on management level, we need Encourage Business level, We need to Think us very modern level.

by Kalidass Mahalingam Achari(kammalan) Wed Feb 13 16:24:46 UTC 2013

Hi iam guru viswakarma from tamilnadu.we have viswakarma minister in our state.

by guest Fri Feb 15 03:56:18 UTC 2013

Hi iam kalaiarasi goldsmiths from trichy.it is great to see you all.give hands to viswakarma to achive the goal.

by kalaiarasi Fri Feb 15 11:19:08 UTC 2013

our community peoples nowwadays re started their spiritualism job such as homams,astro science and many relating to that.. all youngsters have to know this basis ideals..proud to say ashariyars or vishvakarmas.. many saints, great filmstars, carnatic singers are all born in this caste only.. we are born engineers and artisans . all religions functions such as mangalyam, building temples, god statues ,temple cars, god veapons are done orthodoxly by us only, till now we only having rights for this rituals.. proud to be vishvabrahmins..all youngsters have to maintain strict disciples and vegetarianism.. in india 18 crore peoples vishvaharmas only.

by muthuswamy kovai Sat Feb 16 16:45:06 UTC 2013

hi my name is karthik raja from sivaganga. i am a electrical engineer. i like this site

by guest Sun Feb 17 12:38:38 UTC 2013

iam from tamil nadu ,mechanical engineetring student my grant father is gold smt. iam shame on meself for forgot our culture we must get unit and adopt our old tridision in new morden tridision

by yoganandhan achari Wed Feb 20 05:41:05 UTC 2013

iam from tamil nadu ,mechanical engineetring student my grant father is gold smt. iam shame on meself for forgot our culture we must get unit and adopt our old tridision in new morden tridision

by yoganandhan achari Wed Feb 20 05:41:07 UTC 2013

by yoganandhan achari Wed Feb 20 05:41:07 UTC 2013

Hi I'm Karthick raja(Kammalar) Software Engineer from Madurai Tamil Nadu. i like our community should be growth.

by Karthick Raja Thu Feb 21 09:10:05 UTC 2013

i am from Kerala, working in Bangalore, i proud of our community

by Sunilkumar, Bangalore, - Kerala Thu Feb 28 12:13:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am parshuram s potadar(goldsmith) from ankali
Karnataka .i am studying MCA(software engieneer) i wish to all our vishwakarma people come together..becoz unity have strength.

by guest Sat Mar 02 10:29:24 UTC 2013

I m Dhanasekaran Achary from Chennai. I am eager that our community achieves better in this Globalization, arena. I am a M.Tech(CSE).

by Dhanasekaran Mon Mar 04 15:38:03 UTC 2013

poosari paium polavanar paium Aacari paiku Aarai pai paththau .great community all over worid

by jagateesh Tue Mar 05 09:36:08 UTC 2013

Dear "VISHWABRAHMINS" I am SASEENDRAN SANKARAN ACHARY belongs to Vishwakarma Carpenter from Ennakkad village, Budhanoor Panchayat, Chengannur Taluk, Alapuza Distt., Kerala State. My Fathers Native Place is "Edavankatt, Cheriyanad". Now I am settled in Faridabad, Haryana and a member of Delhi Malayalee Vishwakarma Sabha (Vishwam). I am very happy to read this topic and sincerely supporting for any activities. We should come under one umbrella without any further delay for getting our demands or requirements. "CONGRATULATION"

by guest Sun Mar 10 10:29:09 UTC 2013

hi,i am rajaguru aasari.nagative place in sivaganga.my community is nature of world.i am studing in BE of latha mathavan Engg clg.

by 8508881314 Mon Mar 11 19:13:00 UTC 2013

Sir,
I am Dinesh branch secretory of KeralaVishwakarma sabha. Firstof all I appreciate you for your task the thing we have to do is making self respect for our people

by kulathildinesh@gmail. com Thu Mar 14 05:59:38 UTC 2013

Hii frnd dont hide ur surname be proud to be viswabrahmin

by kumar acharya Fri Mar 15 16:57:50 UTC 2013

Hi lam P.N Minimol. I felt shy to say my caste.but when I knew about it now I feel very proud I too with you .

by guest Sat Mar 16 14:03:43 UTC 2013

hello frnds,do vishwakarma joined with brahmans afterall adi sankaracharya also said in his bibliography that he is viahwakarma brahmans.

by yogesh Thu Apr 11 11:22:03 UTC 2013

Hi all Indian Vishwakarmas please make unity. For example if anybody vishwakarmas want to marriage in other state arrange immedeiatly marriage and wish the marriaged vihwakarmas, particularly kerala vishwakarmas please arrange marraiage with taminadu and andhra and karnataka and all indian state viswakarmas It is strength for our communiy. ok any where every where all wishwakarmas support each other. love all our vishwakarma peoples.

by parameswaran Sun Apr 21 13:51:20 UTC 2013

OUR COMMUNITY IS VERY VERY PROUDFUL COMMUNITY NOW IN TAMILNADU HONABLE MINISTER THIRU RAJENDRA BALAJI IS A TAMILNADU VISHWAKARMA. IT IS VERY HAPPY AND PROUDABLE NEWS. SO ALL INDIAN VISHWAKARMAS TRY TO COME POLITICS. AND CATCH THE POWERFUL POST AND DO GOOD SERVICE FOR OUR VISHWAKARMA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.

by YOGANLAL , KERALA Sun Apr 21 13:57:58 UTC 2013

Hai brothers and sister my name udhaya my conduct num 8973552129 sorry brothers enaku tamil than theriyum ennaiyum unga kuda serthukunga nanum asari than

by Udhayamoorthy Fri Apr 26 17:16:00 UTC 2013

helloWe will take quick and clear action i am Prakash my No.9543255822

by Prakash Mon May 06 09:29:51 UTC 2013

Yeah... We should unite...

by ajithkp560 Fri May 10 18:06:00 UTC 2013

Hai everyone... :-) :-)

by Rahul Achari Sat May 18 06:26:05 UTC 2013

Hi I am Velmurugan Velappan Achari from Kanyakumari District and now working in a IT Company in Chennai

by Velmurugan Velappan Achari Mon May 20 15:04:24 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone for sharing your ideas, nw i came to many things about caste VISWAKARMA great keep going

by Mani Tue May 21 12:46:20 UTC 2013

Why dont we create a facebook page.

by Thirumal aachari Tue May 28 08:03:28 UTC 2013

kya baat hai sir ji aapne hamari aakhey khol di

by Vijendra Sharma Wed Jun 12 05:17:28 UTC 2013

Wishing u all success ..
There wud be a change..
By
D.Dinesh Babu BA.BL
Tiruchy

by guest Sun Jun 16 14:56:39 UTC 2013

vishwakarma forum is very good plateform for our community kamlesh kr sharma 09451721289

by kk sharma 9451721289 Thu Jun 27 08:41:10 UTC 2013

This community I like this I am kammalar vishwakarma

by Sathishkumar Fri Jun 28 13:14:37 UTC 2013

super sir --------- continue your work. all the best

by Ravindra Acharya- Karnataka Sat Jun 29 06:29:09 UTC 2013

I'm proud to be say i'm a VISHWAKARMA BRAHMIN.

by Vishnu Mohandas Sun Jul 21 10:40:20 UTC 2013

Swayam Brahamanennu paranju nadakkunna Viprakala jathanmare poleyalla Njanoru Viswabrahmanan anu.

by Akhil Gopi Sun Jul 21 10:44:20 UTC 2013

Om Sri VIRAT VISHWAKARMANE Namh:
Ente Vishwakarma bandhu janangale nammal swantham kulathinte mahima manasilakkanam athinayi ella samudhaya snehikalum oru prasthanathinte keezhil ani nirakkan shremikkanam...

by Jishnu Mohandas Sun Jul 21 11:00:00 UTC 2013

Hello Vishwakarma Best Wihses! I am always proud to say I belong to Vishwakarma Community. I am an Assistant Professor of Commerce in a University in Tamilnadu.

by B.Ramu Thu Jul 25 15:33:51 UTC 2013

Viswakarmajas are viswabramines.They were the former architects, Engineers , Scientist, But they continuously losing the spiritual background , life styles.Become selfish.Present status very pathetic, they are shameful to reveal own caste

by Ganesan Achari Thu Aug 01 13:41:44 UTC 2013

THIS IS TO BE AN IMPORTANT CALL FOR AN IMPORTANT DUTY OF EACH AND EVERY VISWAKARMAS AROUND THE WORLD TO TAKE OUT THEM FROM VENTILATOR TO MAKE A FRESH AND STRONG BREATH OF OUR CULTURE DIGNITY AND STATUS OF JAGATGURU

by JYOTHEENDRAKUMAR THIRUMALAMAL CALICUT Thu Aug 01 19:15:36 UTC 2013

WE ARE ASHAMED OF SAYING "I AM A VISWAKARMA"
PLEASE UNDERSTAND OUR VALUE. I MARRIED A NAMBOOTHIRI GIRL. AT THAT MOMENT I UNDERSTOOD OUR POSITION IN THE SOCIETY "VERY BAD"

by SATHOSH Sun Aug 04 14:20:11 UTC 2013

you work is very great.I would like to say take more efforts and bring all viswakarma people unitedly.

by sankaran t Sat Aug 17 07:19:34 UTC 2013

dear sir,i sri manju achary i love to have such a great pleasure to work for our community caste this is my no 07893000145.

by manju achary Tue Aug 20 18:56:00 UTC 2013

respectd,sir iam most found of our community is getting lost i am ready to devlop the community my no is 9849580805

by purushachari Sun Aug 25 17:09:57 UTC 2013

hi all,
I'm Suresh from sankarankovil and am vishwakarma community also. so I want to know more about our history of vishwakarma. so any one having some about this kindly share with me. am waiting....
mobile no:9500376415

by Suresh kumar Tue Aug 27 13:02:07 UTC 2013

sir,one doubt.any ancient kings from kammalar.

by durai Sat Aug 31 19:40:01 UTC 2013

Keep it up and going. Very good. We need the Unity.

by Pt. Naresh P Manku Wed Sep 04 03:45:45 UTC 2013

I am proud to mention that I belong to Viswakarma community . The support will be there for all the activities for upliftment of our community.

by samarunai Sat Sep 07 09:18:34 UTC 2013

I am VERY VERY HAPPY AND PROUD TO KNOW SUCH A VAST KNOWLEDGE PACKED HIGH PROFILED VISWAHKARMAS OF INDIA BUT THEY DON'T EXPOSE THEMSELVES. Now I pray them to help our people as other community good people do. Hearty Regards to all Viswahkarmas.

by Narayana Rao Yerroju Hyderabad Fri Sep 20 06:33:46 UTC 2013

All The Best Sir,my Support Will There For all Activities For Upliftment Of our Communitty...

by Rakesh.kerala Thu Sep 26 19:15:33 UTC 2013

This is Karthik from Trichy
i'm proud to be a kammalar
wondering of artistic work done by our ancestors

by guest Fri Sep 27 20:06:09 UTC 2013

I wanna join vishwakarma groups in trichy r tamilnadu
if there is anyone tel ur contact num

by guest Fri Sep 27 20:08:19 UTC 2013

i am viswakarma our community is universe creative. all job and social now job and social most back ward list this stage totally change only for cooperation need also.

by a.ramachandran Sat Sep 28 11:22:44 UTC 2013

Hello do you all know that srii adi sankaracharya belongs to our community

by guest Mon Oct 14 13:15:24 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone , I am Sudhir Sharma from Vishwakarma community from UP, working in ONGC Ltd, New Delhi.I also want to work for our Vishwakarma Community. Any political Leader from our community who come forward to unite all Vishwakarma ( Carpenter,Blacksmith,Goldsmith, Coppersmith,Silpi)

by Sudhir Sharma Fri Oct 25 17:55:28 UTC 2013

im always proud about our community ancestors.. we are hard workers both mentaly and physicaly.. india's landmarks like amazing temples statues and art things, working tools are created by us only.. but due to foreigners invasions in previous centuries we are affected economically.. we have to improve economicaly thus only first important for this modern era..

by shivam achary Mon Nov 11 05:23:52 UTC 2013

dr friends its true that we all share our concern abt community uplift. At d same time we dnt care to identify our own community person in very near vicinity i.e school, college, office etc., if we concentrate and find d people and develop affinity. This may be a maiden step... Im native of Thoothukudi(Tuticorin) working as a Loco pilot in railways mysore 9019945095

by Rajesh kannan Tue Nov 12 19:19:11 UTC 2013

gr8 be a Vishwakarma

by pradeep Fri Nov 22 15:49:20 UTC 2013

hai,iam kammalar from madurai,my father is carpender the fantastic spritual community.

by aiswarya Mon Dec 09 09:30:44 UTC 2013

It is very to hear that the viswakarma community is going to unite.Iam Ramachandran from carpenter community

by guest Thu Jan 09 16:03:47 UTC 2014

Happy to see there are some efforts to integrate our community.Would like to share some thoughts unless we unite we cant uplift our community.Many of us doesnt know who we are what we are.If we google you can see numerous associations on our community but none are united by a common thread.Initiative has to be there for such union.The lack of a strong leader is also a problem.This is a technological era a lot can be done on social media such as a page for "Viswakarma unity" where members can share ideas and discuss topics or atleast all of us share the web address of associations each other to create some awarness.it is unfortunate that we cant include mail id in this forum.

by Dr.Hariharan Sat Jan 11 17:19:37 UTC 2014

hello. we want to improve our community status. bcoz except our community everyone(I mean other community) wants to develope their community.

by Muthu Kumar Sat Jan 18 17:35:35 UTC 2014

hello friends!! am very happy to know our community!! please join my face book id: billa bhoobathi

by bhoobathi Mon Jan 20 08:00:51 UTC 2014

our community is united and fight for politically

by dr.sanjay from kerala Sun Jan 26 06:31:38 UTC 2014

Very Well Effort Our Community is Bold And Intelligent We Will Be With You.

by Kotilya Vishwakarma Thu Jan 30 14:00:13 UTC 2014

sir plz help to built viswakarma temples in andhra
plzcall 8008007975
pedapati gopala krishna prasad achary

by pgkp achary Mon Feb 10 08:46:26 UTC 2014

Good effort, me to viswakarma, unity makes wonder and achivement. Plzcal7639702337

by kirupalravi Wed Feb 12 15:42:19 UTC 2014

Iam Binoj pr from kerala viswakarma community .Pleaure to here such a program. Mob.9447714549

by guest Sat Mar 01 12:47:59 UTC 2014

aasariyar sculptured god ,for worshiping all of us.. temple products completely made artisticaly and technologicaly by us only.. proud of us.

by guest Mon Mar 03 13:03:30 UTC 2014

It gives much pleasure to hear that,if viswakarmas of India united together.We people does not have any strong political leaders,any educational institutions etc.So it is very urgent to unite all viswakarmas.

by Ramachandran,MIE,MBA,CE(I) Sun Mar 16 07:13:03 UTC 2014

unity is must

by arun Thu Mar 20 17:46:54 UTC 2014

for making institute what to do and what way do pls tell me I will support our community.

first think together connect all vishwakarma sangam then collect many from them then we will do .

by arun Thu Mar 20 18:00:08 UTC 2014

i AM RAGHAVAN FROM KERALA,KAMMALA.iT IS A BEST FORUM OF COMMUNITY.wISH ALL SUCCESS.

by Raghavan .K.V. Wed Mar 26 11:11:35 UTC 2014

iam proud to be an kammalar. we always get powerful strenth.

by k.prakash chennai Fri Apr 04 12:24:38 UTC 2014

Hi am Vineesh Manukkara from kerala I belongs to Sarapp(Saraf)community.My best wishes to all to your efforts to unite & uplift vishwakarma community from every nook & corner of India its an age of competition so we must unite ourselves to a bright future,not just mere words can't do the job something on the ground should be done.Am proud that am a vishwakarma vishwabrahmin.

by Vineesh.M Sat Apr 12 17:25:03 UTC 2014

Hi am Vineesh Manukkara from kerala I belongs to Sarapp(Saraf)community.My best wishes to all to your efforts to unite & uplift vishwakarma community from every nook & corner of India its an age of competition so we must unite ourselves to a bright future,not just mere words can't do the job something on the ground should be done.Am proud that am a vishwakarma vishwabrahmin.

by Vineesh.M Sat Apr 12 17:25:09 UTC 2014

I am Nagaraj Acharya from Karnataka it is really nice to see this and i would like to give one suggestion Vishwakarma is the God Name but we are made this name as a cast name i think this is not good better we need to change name from vishwakarma to Vishwabrahmin all over India

Awaiting for your replay

by guest Sun Apr 13 08:17:21 UTC 2014

good move

by AJESH Sun Apr 13 13:06:19 UTC 2014

I am extremely delighted (rather surprisingly)now to understand that efforts are still going on for the herculian task uniting the difficult Viswakarma community in Kerala and elsewhere.Kudos for the efforts and ofcourse the longing for such a unity.Wish to be in touch with the movement.

by T V Achary,Kochi Sun Apr 20 17:07:00 UTC 2014

Rich & highly educated persons of vihwabrahmin community must come forward to support the youth for political entry in all sabhas of INDIA

by sadananda Rao Kandukuri Sat Apr 26 12:44:27 UTC 2014

We must also unite otherwise we will be total failure in all field

by shaji Sun May 11 16:39:51 UTC 2014

Lokathe ella viswakama sahodarangalum aikkathode oru "maha virad viswakarma samuthayam" evide rupapeduthanam... Nammude poorvikar aarellam aanenno... Avar eee lokathu nalkiya sambhavana yenthanno... Avar evidennu vannirunnano... Avar evidokkeyananno... Avar evide yethi nilkkunnu yennonnum aarkum ariyilla... Eva ellam kaala chakrathinu athithamanu... Samayam athikramichirikkunnu... Ella sahodarangalum... Oru maha aikka samudayam rupapeduthuvam othukuduvinnn... Bhaviyude vijayathinayi prethnikkuvin... Best wish to all my brothers & sisters...... !

by Rahul Raj Mon Jun 09 20:57:00 UTC 2014

Hello,sir,we unity

by s,j,Chary Fri Jun 20 12:58:01 UTC 2014

Let's move it to society and show who we are?and this is Mathi viswakarma and my mob num is7502544406.

by Mathi Sun Jun 29 16:54:17 UTC 2014

Happy to hear about the unity of our community. Viswakarmas are not getting the exact place in the society. We are not backward class. We should respect ourselves. Adiction of alcohol , eating non veg; not studying vedas, not wearing the sacred thread are the reasons for the problems we are facing. Do you know Viswakarma is the only caste that is known in the name of God. So please dont spoil our values. I am Baburaj from viswakarma family living at kottayam.

by baburaj Thu Jul 17 15:17:44 UTC 2014

I am a blacksmith. Live in Assam and I hope one day our cast get right place in society But need to we came under a umbrella

by guest Sat Jul 19 17:05:01 UTC 2014

Namakar to all vishwakarma bhai.we want to came under one roof to stronger our shamaj.but how it is possible.

by surendra sharma Sat Jul 19 17:10:00 UTC 2014

Namakar to all vishwakarma bhai.we want to came under one roof to stronger our shamaj.but how it is possible.

by surendra sharma Sat Jul 19 17:10:03 UTC 2014

I belong to Vishwakarma community from Odisha.I like the idea, Nice begining. Let us think and propose how to unite all the Vishwakarmas of all the states of India. Let us think and act to contribute towards the poorer section of our community across the states.

by Mrutyunjay Moharana Sat Jul 26 14:50:03 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Vishvakarma Forum
Lord Vishwakarma Forum
Blacksmith Forum
Carpenter Forum
Goldsmith Forum
Vishwakarma Forum
Panchal Forum
Madras Forum
Achari Forum
Vishwakarma Manu Maya Brahmin Forum
Ramgarhia Forum
Tarkhan Forum
Kalsi Forum
Suthar Forum
Manu Forum
Maya Forum
Silpi Forum
Patliputra Forum
Peshwa Forum
Chitpavan Forum
Rishi Forum
Yajur Forum
Gotras Forum
Vedas Forum
Brahmarishi Mayan Forum
Nalanda Forum
Iron pillar of Delhi Forum
Indus Valley civilization Forum
Hindu architecture Forum
South Indian architecture Forum
Konark Sun Temple Forum
Vastu Shastra Forum
Mahabodhi Temple Forum
Indian rock-cut architecture Forum
Ellora Caves Forum
Ajanta Caves Forum
Mahabalipuram Forum
Badami Cave Temples Forum
Pancha Rathas Forum
Indian art Forum
Indian painting Forum
Buddhist art Forum
Indian coinage Forum
History of metallurgy in the Indian subcontinent Forum
History of Indian Science and Technology Forum
Jaivana cannon Forum
Yantra Mandir Forum
Khajuraho Forum
Wootz steel Forum
Bhogar Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.