Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Spanking Forum : Turn You Over My Knee
See other topics in Spanking Forum

Spanking Forum

Important rules for using Spanking Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Turn You Over My Knee
I should pull down your pants, turn you over my knee and give you a good, sound smacking on your bare bottom. Yes I should. As a matter of fact, I think I will.

by Your Mother Mon Aug 27 13:25:46 UTC 2012

Oh yes please cant wait to go over your knee do you want me naked or not

by guest Wed Aug 29 05:19:44 UTC 2012

Just your bottom. And leave that to me; I'll pull down your pants. You know you've been naughty, don't you? It's high time you had your bottom paddled.

by Your Mother Wed Aug 29 14:33:30 UTC 2012

Really! How you would smack me? In which method you will punish me? I want to know it very eagerly.

by Naughty boy Tue Sep 18 12:01:46 UTC 2012

I would sit on the sofa and have you stand before me while I pulled your trousers and your underpants down to your knees. I would then lay you across my lap so that your body was fully supported. In that way, the cheeks of your bare bottom would be round and resilient, jiggly to the touch - perfect for smacking, paddling and strapping.

I would methodically warm and redden your naughty bottom with palm, paddle and strap, applying punishment from the top of your crack down to your upper thighs. Your sore and sorry bottom would soon be the colour of strawberry ice cream, and you would be so ashamed - a big boy like you having your pants taken down and your bare backside turned rosy red across my knee. Shame on you!

by Your Mother Tue Sep 18 15:50:53 UTC 2012

Thank you for your reply.
I am not a big boy. I am only 14 years old. By the way, you seem to be very expert in this job. I suppose you are a teacher or someone like that. Am I allowed to ask you three questions?
1. Where are you from? (I am from India)
2. What is profession? (I am a student)
3. How old are you (If you don't mind to write it. I mentioned my age before. I am 14 years old.)
I will surely fear to take your punishments. It will bring tears in my eyes. I will shout and cry for a long time if someone punishes me in this way.
But would you rub or fondle the buttocks before smacking? That is how we were punished by our teacher in junior school. This is no fantasy story but a completely true incident.
Waiting for your reply mother-----------------

by Naughty boy Wed Sep 19 03:06:17 UTC 2012

I am waiting for your reply mother. I hope I have not offended you.

by Naughty boy Thu Sep 20 12:58:24 UTC 2012

I want to be punished by you. What do you wear when you smack?

by guest Fri Sep 21 05:38:39 UTC 2012

your mother has gone to sleep. answers to me you.

by nauchty boy Thu Sep 27 18:35:10 UTC 2012

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha--------------

by guest Fri Sep 28 11:06:24 UTC 2012

I think the rubbing and fondling of buttocks is a gift from God. Only our Heavenly Father could've known that we would love buttocks so much that we would long to rub and fondle and paddle and smack bare buttocks, especially in the divinely inspired over-the-knee position. Oh, Praise Jesus!

by Sister Rosemary Wed Oct 10 15:07:16 UTC 2012

Sister Rosemary,
Do you punish kids in this way? Please share the most memorable smacking you gave in over the knee position. I am pretty interested to know it. Please depict your experience vividly.
I'll wait for your reply.
Praise Jesus!

by Naughty boy Wed Oct 10 16:21:55 UTC 2012

The Lord knows you just want to get off on the details, Naughty boy. Confess your sins and seek penance over the nearest lap of female authority with your trousers and underpants at your knees. May the series of crisp and stinging smacks on your barenaked bottom cleanse you of your shameful wickedness. Praise Jesus!

by Sister Rosemary Thu Oct 11 15:12:50 UTC 2012

yes I want the details. why not? you will tell me sister Rosmary?

by Nauchty Boy Thu Oct 11 19:55:24 UTC 2012

I will NOT tell you, idiot. Please jump in front of the nearest speeding locomotive. Praise Jesus!

by Sister Rosemary Fri Oct 12 15:22:40 UTC 2012

Sister Rosemary,
I don't know how to do it. It is only possible for me if you go with me. Do you agree to stay with me then?

by Naughty boy Fri Oct 12 15:31:15 UTC 2012

I love you to take my knickers down and me please

by guest Fri Oct 19 05:22:13 UTC 2012

please help me want a spnkin

by gagan Thu Oct 25 06:12:19 UTC 2012

why nobody writes here?

by guest Fri Nov 09 06:06:26 UTC 2012

Nobody will write to you. Why should they? Have you always been brain-dead?

by Augustus Fri Nov 23 16:46:20 UTC 2012

Whats bothering you. Don poke your nose unnecessarily

by Prabhat Fri Nov 23 22:11:14 UTC 2012

Hi gupta, will you punish me. I m 19 pls reply

by guest Fri Nov 23 22:16:31 UTC 2012

Yes I can punish you. why u wanna b punished n Where do you stay. Send me ur details on my mail id.

by Ankit Sun Nov 25 08:29:44 UTC 2012

Hi Ankit,
Are you a teacher? How old are you?
I want to be spnked by you too because I never experienced it in my life but saw many of my friends to get it by the teachers. How you are going to spnk me? Write about your methods in detail.

by Tushar Sun Nov 25 11:48:29 UTC 2012

I am not a teacher. I m 30 yrs old n give spnking just for individual fun n curosity. Wud just spnk you otk with your trousers pulled down. Along with spnking, would also gv you other punishments like ear pulling, kneel down, murga if you are comfortable tushar. This is a way to experience hhumiliation.

by Ankit Mon Nov 26 01:42:29 UTC 2012

To Ankit,
Yes, I am very interested in your methods.
Where are you from? I want to know about your spnking experiences vividly.
I am just a 13 years old student. I never experienced any corporal punishment because I am the first boy in class and quite disciplined. But I think I must experience this.
Please reply very soon---------

by Tushar Mon Nov 26 05:43:02 UTC 2012

I m from delhi. Tell me more bout yyourself

by Ankit Mon Nov 26 15:40:21 UTC 2012

To Ankit,
I am from Cooch Behar, West Bengal. I read in class 7. I am confused what more you want to know about me?
What is your profession?
Please tell any of your spnking experiences, which you enjoyed mostly, with vivid details.

by Tushar Tue Nov 27 04:44:39 UTC 2012

Blah blah blah.

by Binky Tue Nov 27 16:05:27 UTC 2012

Can you spnk me Ankit

by guest Fri Nov 30 16:46:17 UTC 2012

No. Get lost.

by Ankit Wed Dec 05 04:06:21 UTC 2012

wtf is this bull s h i t

by f u c k y o u r s e l f Thu Jan 24 14:43:36 UTC 2013

is any one willing to give me a good good spnking outdoors fully naked.i am a male who deserves it.

by jim Sat Mar 09 01:25:03 UTC 2013

No. I find the thought completely repellent. I suggest you go and jump in front of a bus.

by guest Thu May 02 14:46:27 UTC 2013

Maybe he did.

by guest Tue Dec 10 02:37:16 UTC 2013

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Corporal punishment Forum
Buttocks Forum
Teenager Forum
British English Forum
American English Forum
Correlation does not imply causation Forum
Onomatopoeia Forum
Caning Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Paddle (punishment) Forum
Consent (criminal) Forum
Latvia Forum
Palm Sunday Forum
Lupercalia Forum
Wang Ye Forum
Easter Monday Forum
Slavic peoples Forum
Slovenia Forum
Mount Triglav Forum
Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law v. Canada (Attorney General) Forum
Erotic spanking Forum
Open Directory Project Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.