Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : RAGGING EXPERIENCE
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: RAGGING EXPERIENCE
please share your punishment that you received for ragging in first year in university. than write what kind of punishment you gave to others in your second year in university.

by Ameesha Rai Mon May 31 04:26:35 UTC 2010

I am an Engineering college student. When I first reached at the college I thought it was so calm and no problems there regarding ragging. On the second day of my college life I got the first experience of ragging. I am quiet fashionable and was dressed up in tight jeans and T-shirt. In the afternoon lunch break some of the senior girls called me outside the class and took me to a lonely room. They at first asked me to remove the jeans, but I hessitated and as a result they asked me to sit and stand continuously. It was so irritating as my jeans was so tight. After that one of the girl came forward and put her hand inside my jeans pockets and took the mobile phone out of it and gave me a blade and asked to cut the pockets. I begged them to leave me alone, but no way. Two girls hold my hands and removed the pockets on front of my jeans and warned me not to put mobile phones inside jeans pocket again. I didnt complained it to anybody except my mother and she told me to leave it and take it silly. After that day the next day onwards I was in churidar. Now I am senior and dress in tight jeans with no problems and now we rag our juniors but not in horror way, just for fun without hurting them.

by Jisha Tue Jun 01 14:46:27 UTC 2010

Hi jisha ,in which college you are studying? IO too had a similar ragging experience, but in our college our uniform is churidar and only on workshop day we could wear pants. As Gisha told my pants were almost tighter and one day I was standing on class platform cleaning the board. A group of three girls called me outside to the backside of college. I was afraid because nobody was there ,a total silence. One of the girl asked me to put both my hands completely inside pants pocket and asked me to sit and stand ten times. I was forced to do it. I was fortunate enough that pants didnt split apart. But my pants appeared to have wrinkled so much. Then the next girl came forward and asked me to dance and at that time my pants gave a loud sound and the stitching below the zip broke away and I cried a lot. I complained it to the principal and she didnt took any action against them and she told me that it was because of tight my pants splitted and warned me not to wear them again. I was very annoyed hearing this and I complained it to my mother. The next day my mother went to our college and the Principal gave the same reason. My mother was in favour of me and told her that the girls who ragged were wearing pants tighter than my daughter, why should'nt you warn them? and told her that she will not change her pants and my mother took my pants to tailor to got it repaired and the next week too I dressed in them revengefully. Nobody ragged me and I still wear that pants at home, but it is too tight now, yet comfortable.

by Shilpa Wed Jun 02 12:22:14 UTC 2010

visit and share your stories in "buying cane from shop"

by guest Thu Jun 03 09:34:40 UTC 2010

caning story...

tomatofry.wordpress.[com][slash]2010[slash]06[slash]27[slash]my-master-and-madam-

part1[slash]

by guest Sun Jun 27 04:25:08 UTC 2010

i was badly ragged in my first year. seniors arranged for a game of wrestling and the one losing had to strip completely naked and do three things as per the lottery slip that he got. i lost and was stripped completely naked in front of the entire hostel. then i chose three slips from the lottery box, and to my bad luck they were
1. dance
2. buy a ciggerrate for my senior and
3. parade in the entire hostel - 3 wings

i hadto dance naked, then went to the cigerrate shop which was outside the campus (11:30 pm)to buy a ciggerrate for my senior, completely naked,i did not visit that shop after that for 1 month as there was a small boy sitting there, and then paraded the entire hostel for 3 hours. the seniors sent two boys along me to ensure that i make complete tour of the hostel and so that i dont wear any clothes in between and also to call all the sleeping boys to come and see me parading naked and make fun.

by guest Fri Oct 29 20:41:51 UTC 2010

hi guest, wats ur name? which college & which year?
i was also ragged in college. i was taken to the senior hostel, where i was stripped completely naked and my clthes were given to the young watchman. After that i had to do whatever the senior told me. I was asked tough questions and if i cud nt answer, i had to get punished then only like kneel down with hand raised, sit up holding ears, caning, naked parade. Later on my seniors became my best frndz and helped me also in studies, notes.

by guest Sun Oct 31 13:24:06 UTC 2010

ragging had began on 1st day itself, v wer around 4 junior boys in a block, v wer all forcibly stripped nd for 3othr hands wer cuffed behind, i was askd to go nd cal few senior gals(i was supposd to go naked) so dat dey also cud enjoy, wich i refused, one of d senior got angry and told me dat as a punishmnt i shud go to highway road outside campus and stand der for an hour naked(it was around 12 at nite,since it was a highway, heavy vehicles moved evn at dat time). i felt so ashamed standing der naked and being seen by so many passerby drivers. two seniors wer wit me and ensured dat i stood der. one of d seniors also made fun of my erect penis. aftr an hour i was taken inside campus and made to do murga wit othrs all naked...aftr pleading for hours we wer let go

by guest2 Fri Jan 21 18:42:31 UTC 2011

hi mr.guest 2, i also had similar experience, we juniors wer around 13 in numbr, it was around 9pm, we wer all askd to strip naked, go to nearby shops, buy underwears wear them in d shop and come bak...eventually v refused to do dis, so we wer stripped naked and our hands wer tied behind very tightly, then we wer taken to a pole inside d campus and all our penises wer tied to d pole...2,3 and 4th year guys wer called and imagine wat a shame it wud b... our penises wer tied der until 1am in night, der was no means of escaping either, after repeatd pleads the tight strings around our penis wer removed and our hands wer relieved as wel..i thot dis was ovr, but nw we wer forced to form a human train wer each wud hold penis of a guy in frnt of him and run....

by guest Fri Jan 21 19:15:38 UTC 2011

Ten yrs back severe ragging was comman in medical hostels.Girls were ragged privately but poor boys were slapped in classrooms and even in front of girls.Once in a month boys were paraded naked in front of girls hostel, and gals were well informed in advance.I was the only person having handycam with me and maney medical paraded I had recorded.Now I think this was wrong and thanks god severe ragging is banned.At that time I do confess that I loved to see boys ragging and their parade.

by Rashi Thu Jan 27 04:26:39 UTC 2011

In the engineeering college where I studied, the ladies also used to rag junior boys. They used to single out one boy at a time and take him to their hostel. In my case I was caught a number of times by different groups of ladies. Two incidents were especially painful. In all cases, I was made to strip fully. I was made to sing, do situps, iron and wash their clothes etc. In one case 4 ladies pinched me on my nipples and inside of my thighs. They caught hold of my skin between their nails and virtually twisted it till the skin broke. Another group made me extend my palms and caned me till I cried. Then I was randomly caned all over my body. I was made to kiss their feet, run on all fours like a dog etc.

by siddharth Sat Feb 05 23:32:07 UTC 2011

hi siddharth, i had similar experiences during my hostel days. the senior girls caught me a number of times and took me to the ladies hostel. i was asked silliy questions and stripped completely naked since i was not able to answer. Then they punished me by making me do situps holding ears and murga, all while naked. then i was made to do naked parade and dance before them, i also had to become a naked waiter for one of their inhouse parties, a number of times they also ragged another boy along with me and made us kiss each other, suck each others nipples and masturbate each other for them to see.

by guest Sun Feb 06 11:33:48 UTC 2011

Hai siddharth tell more ragging experience

by guest Wed Feb 09 18:44:26 UTC 2011

bhenchod harami ladkiya....

by guest Wed Feb 16 18:59:06 UTC 2011

Hi i am frm canada and I too had a worse experience..my seniors had called me and my friends to a party in hostel..there were gals also present..when we went they held us and took off our clothes they tied us naked to the chairs..then they did worse emptied a whole bottle of ketchup on our body with rotten eggs and they even put ketchup on our my genitals..it was very embarrasing :-(

by geoff Sun Mar 27 11:57:03 UTC 2011

hi, my ragging incident is that i along with 2 other junior boys were caught by seniors. They took us to the terrace at day timeand asked to remove our clothes completely so that people from houses nearby can see us. Then they made fun of our penises and testes. Then they took us nude to the hostel canteen where around 50 boys were present. They all made fun of us. Then they showed our nude bodies to the canteen owner, hostel warden and watchmen. Soon they kept competition for us in nude such as running race, skipping. They took our photos and videos. Soon they called some senior girls to hostel so that they can enjoy seeing us nude. Then i was taken to bus stop at night totally nude, i was shown nude to the male persons there and was tied to a pole at bus stop so that the girls coming in next bus can see me. To my surprise the girls in the next bus didnot hesitate to see me but instead they took photos of me and touched my penis and balls. i could not control and a white fluid came out of my penis.

by guest Fri Apr 08 09:26:25 UTC 2011

Girls r made frm d s**t of a c**k. Dey shld be tortured in such way dat they pee in their pants jst by thnking bout boys.

by Guest3 Mon Apr 18 14:22:29 UTC 2011

It was way back in early 80s. We were staying in a hostel which was completely secluded from city. 10 of us juniors were taken to the common room of the college hostel and there they forced all of us to strip our clothes one by one. They did not even allow us to wear our undies. While the North Indian boys were relatively brave, some of the South Indian boys started crying as it was their first time in life to strip naked in front of others. Then lewd cmmenst were passed by the seniors looking in between very junior boy's. They started commenting on the size, shape and thickness of the male organ. Suddenyly one senior boy started measuring the size of every boy's penis. When they started holding the shaft to measure the size, it was only natural that the boys getting hard-ons. It was only natural as the boys were just around 16 or 17 years old. Then, the senior boys started measuring the erect boyhood of each boy and I must say that it was most embarrasing. A junior boy from Kashmir who had the longest of all, was given a bottle of Thums Up to drink. They kept telling how his wife will be very lucky when he get smarried.
Then the seniors asked us to form 5 groups of 2 boys each and play the cow and milkman game. One boy has to pose like cow (stand on all fours) while the milkman milks the cow. It was again very embarassing but the senior boys had their way. I played the milkman first and milked the Kasmiri boy and once he was finished, he became milkman and I became cow. I was feeling shy but the Kashmiri boy told me, "we are all boys only. so, dont feel shy". and then he started milking me and the moment I creamed, both of us stood up and by that time, all the boys had finsihed milking each other. then we were allowed to dressup and go back to Room. It was very embarrasing and funny situation. I still cannot forget that day when I was milking a teen boy (that too one with bog boyhood) and getting mliked by him in return.

by Ramee Sat Apr 23 13:33:55 UTC 2011

caning story
www(dot)caneslice(dot)wordpress(dot)com

please leave ur comments

by guest Sun Apr 24 16:13:09 UTC 2011

Hi Ramee - An interesting experience really. The milkman - cow game must have been outrageous. I cam remember vividly how I as a teen freshman was made to strip, jump (it was called bobbing) with the boyhood going up and down and then punch a hole in a watermelon and then start pumping it and cream inside the melon. Oh my God..it was so stupid, funny, embarassing, exciting - all in one!!

by Coomee Thu Apr 28 15:58:25 UTC 2011

ALL THIS HORRIBLE MUST BE TAKEN OUT FROM THIS SITE !!!!

by UNOTELEN CRUNZE Thu May 26 07:16:26 UTC 2011

in our hostel with the use of xylocaine jelly in our anuses it was dialated and we boys were made to put our penises into eachother.oh man i still remember tha i creamed inside a sweet boy.

by rajesh. Fri May 27 18:12:52 UTC 2011

well exciting.in my case i was made to strip till i was in an underwear and my hands were tied behind me.then a girl of my batch was forced to remove my underwear and masturbate me in front of other boys.a video was made,so that i could not complain.i was so ashamed.but i got over and ragged my juniors later in the same way.it gave a strange pleasure,i must say dear friend.

by mohit khanna Fri May 27 18:19:01 UTC 2011

saali maadorchod ladkiyaan.in our ist yr at medical college we were to sleep eat and bath naked with no underwears and masturbate on command.sometimes we were asked to mimic orgasms of group orgy.my penis and my friend's penis were tied together for whole night and the seniors would come while we slept and can our penises and bums.it was quite painful.it went for two whole days and nights.some liquid used to come because of the hard on we naturally had.we were made to bath each other next day of the two day suhaagraat we had as they said and they even made us to shave each others jhaants(pubic hair)saale randichods behen ke laundes.

by jimmy kataria Sat May 28 05:09:30 UTC 2011

i

by wwwwwwwww Fri Jul 01 12:31:16 UTC 2011

s

by jjjjrrrrr Sun Jul 17 19:08:49 UTC 2011

i was ragged by the seniors in the firt of my collegw i was taken to the parking place and was stripped naked and a girl was also stripped and asked me to dothing that r done in first night and iwas forced and i did it and she was crying aloud and was taken to the toilet they force fully brushed my teeth with the toilet brush Next day to stripped underwear and do a parade in the college

by raju Sun Jul 31 16:23:02 UTC 2011

Its tough college ragging life

by Vinay Sun Aug 07 08:21:23 UTC 2011

my experience is same as you yaar raju.i and one girl were taken to an old deserted hostel and were forcefully made to strip naked.then i was asked to lick her wherever they said and i had to do it.i asked sorry to the girl.then they got angry and told me mard never ask sorry so as punishment i will have to penetrate her boor.the girl wept and wept.they laughed.they told you will become class 1 randi and can earn good pocketmoney after that.while she was weeping i was shown a a sex film all naked .naturally my lund became hard.then the senior boys caught the girl and kept a knife on the table, forced her legs apart holding the legs apart they pushed my lund into her boor,and pushed me from my back(gaand).in one stroke her boor ruptured and blood gushed out.then i had to keep on making sex with her till i cremed in her boor.that was my first sex.ooooh!

by sandeep Mon Aug 08 17:02:09 UTC 2011

some commentz are fake

by riya Sun Aug 14 18:44:02 UTC 2011

how could u say

by guest Mon Aug 15 12:38:55 UTC 2011

things like these do happen

by monish Sat Aug 20 15:16:53 UTC 2011

who said guls arent ragged? in my college on d 1st dy i hd d wrst tym of my life
1st i entered d colg n i hd to stnd in a line wer raggng punishments wer given i hd to choose a chit out of 5
d punishments were
murga punishment
stndng naked on d gate
bendng dwn tkng 10 caning on bums
becomng tpilet 4 a day wer seniors wld shit on us n we would b on our 4s in doggy style
last ws masturbatng to a guy
n guess wt?
i got toilet
i ws made a toilet for 3 hrs
seniors came n wer peeing n shittng on me
i got to c sum ugly
main part of girls n ws forced to observe some boys main part
sum evn acted like sittng on a ghoda n wer riding me
all this while i wsnt allowd to wear clothes or clean myself
i hd to aftr 3 hrs stnd in tht wy near my hostel gate
my maiden saw me she got vry angry
i tried to explain i ws ragged bt she tld no i deserve a punishment
she told me to wash my body bt nt wear clothes
she took me to a tree
which hd a bark comng out n tld me to put my main part thts my hole in n shake myself in n out
all d colege looked at me
then i ws askd by d guys to go in their room bcum a naked murga doin kukdookoo aftr evry 1 min
n fr evrytym that i stood up i got 5 canes on my bums n 1 tym breasts presng
it ws horrible

by rashi Wed Aug 24 09:20:22 UTC 2011

i was also ragged by my senior girl, she told me to come the backyard of our college, she and three other girls are there they told me to be in naked and show my pen8s to them. i forcefully strip and stood hads up position all girls are started to giggle and i feel ashamed. they touch my pen*s an balls as they wish. someone kicked my ball i cry with pain. last they maid me milked..

by Basil Thu Aug 25 17:57:00 UTC 2011

well
I like bold girls like those. but unfortunately i didnt face any. Which college and which year and where it was basil?

by tanumay Sat Aug 27 15:46:13 UTC 2011

When we were college students, there was a common ragging procedure. A boy and girl had to become naked and shifted to opposite sex hostel for ragging. We girls were also had to become naked and shifted to boys hostel in full nude position. Boys were enjoyed and ragged us severally.Some time we had to get murga punishment in boys' hostel for 1-2 hours. some time senior boys made us kneel down on the roof for whole night in nude position.

by trishna Sun Sep 04 19:02:47 UTC 2011

we faced nude ragging in hostel life we were made nude murga by sr.girls..we have to obey them, every sat day night we have ragging session first we get slaps frm girls then we were taken to hostel ground where they tell us to get nude who becomes nude faster get less punishment.after that there is murga race which is very much enjoyed by girls..every jr boy become standing murga&and 1 sr girl blew a whistle every boy has to do murga parade and complete 1 round who comes first get sitting murga punishment in center of ground other boys continue there murga parade again who comes first becomes first becomes sitting murga at center of ground..girls derive lot of pleasure from this they enjoy life by shaking legs to & fro sitting at stairs around ground..again murga parade continues..and whosoever comes last get ear twist from all girls last two were severely treated while others have to me sitting nude murga ..till beauties desired.those last murgas get beating frm girls & next day have to become murga in campus everone watch there humilating position,sometimes sr girls make them murga inside library for 1 hr in a corner where every one enjoys it..as due to sunday no one asks for their punishments.. this happened on every sat night and lots girls enjoy our murga punishment.."kaan pakar ke murga banate hai ground me hamare chakkar lagate hai"this line we have to repeat during murga punishment session taken by sr girls

by raja Thu Sep 08 08:42:30 UTC 2011

we faced nude ragging in hostel life we were made nude murga by sr.girls..we have to obey them, every sat day night we have ragging session first we get slaps frm girls then we were taken to hostel ground where they tell us to get nude who becomes nude faster get less punishment.after that there is murga race which is very much enjoyed by girls..every jr boy become standing murga&and 1 sr girl blew a whistle every boy has to do murga parade and complete 1 round who comes first get sitting murga punishment in center of ground other boys continue there murga parade again who comes first becomes first becomes sitting murga at center of ground..girls derive lot of pleasure from this they enjoy life by shaking legs to & fro sitting at stairs around ground..again murga parade continues..and whosoever comes last get ear twist from all girls last two were severely treated while others have to me sitting nude murga ..till beauties desired.those last murgas get beating

by guest Thu Sep 08 08:46:04 UTC 2011

There was another instance which was terrible in my memories. On my first day of joining hostel, two of us from Chennai were sharing a room and suddenly an older boy came to our room and started speaking roughly in Hindi, threatening to slap us. He signalled me to remove my clothes and though I started protesting, my friend started removing his clothes becuase he did not want to get hit. Seeing this, the Hindi speaking boy asked me as well to get going and he was too rough and forcibly removed all my clothes to leave both of us boys naked. He then held each of us by our sshafts stroking it roughly. He played with my thing and my friend's thing as if it was a Rubber toy. Needless to say, we got rockhard. He made both of us roll back the soft skin on the shaft and was playing with the pink mushroom, which was extremely tough because it's so sensitive out there. He also occasionally squeezed our balls making us scream. And everytime we shouted, he was laughing. He started pinching our nipples and finally asked me and my friend to hold each other's organ and rub against each other. When we did this, he was squeezing our buns and he asked us to continue this till we came bursting. My friend's cream was all over my stomach and my cream was all over my friend's stomach. It felt so gooey. Even after this, he played with our boy organ for some more time and kept them awake and kicking and suddenly to our surprise, he started putting my boy organ into his mouth, which I did not expect at all. I tried to pull out my thing from his mouth but he had a firm grip on my shaft with his mouth and threatened to bite it off if I made a protest. Once again, I had to go through the ordeal before I burst out with one more load of cream shot. He then took my friend's organ in his mouth and played with it for a while before getting rough with it; he alternately beat it with his hand and then with his mouth and made him cream again. He then played with our semi-hard shafts making comments on the size and shape before allowing us to dress up. The next day morning to our shock, we realized that he was a young rickshaw puller boy who pretended that he was a senior and had sexual pleasure at my and my friend's expense, in the name of ragging. In the name of ragging, he enjoyed the naked bodies and tasted the soft boyhood and cream of many young boys in our batch. Since he was a rowdy boy, we could not complain anything about him.

by Nikhil Wed Sep 14 03:18:35 UTC 2011

During the hostel ragging, we were made to play table tennis in the games room and everytime you lose a point, you have to take off one cloth. First shirt, then pant, then baniyan and underwear..since i was good in table tennis, i kept winning points and made the other guy to strip and made him in naked in two minutes. Sensing this, they asked me to play against one of the college champions who in turn forced me to strip one by one till I became naked - And I tell you what. It was tough playing naked, especially with the boy organ dangling all over the place. It was tough b'cos when you jumped to play a shot that thing would slap on the thigh making a noise and the seniors used to tease us and make fun of us. After sometime, it will get tougher b;cos you will get a full tension and it will obstruct play. They took it to the next level one Sunday when they asked us to play badminton like this, and later Kabbadi. Kabbadi was the ultimate as all the fresher boys had huge monstrous growth and we were supposed to catch the other guy only by the boyhood. At the end of the game, we were asked to stand in circle, hold the next guy's boy organ and stroke it firmly. I still remember when almost all of us boys erupted and poured cream all over the place at the same time and the seniors clapped in joy at the cost of embarrased freshmen.

by Vinay Wed Sep 14 03:21:11 UTC 2011

Hi Vinay - this is a terrible tale. How can you boys allow your personal sexual organs to be played with by other boys that too rickshaw puller? Also achieving an orgasm is purely a personal event and you cannot allow that to happen in front of others

by Renjith, Kerala Sat Sep 17 03:06:23 UTC 2011

mad

by j Wed Nov 23 06:44:18 UTC 2011

During our hostel ragging, the senior boys put tooth paste on the pink mushroom of my friend's erect boyhood and asked me to brush my teeth with it. And same repetaed with my stuff...oh my god,,that was rough and tough...cream and paste all over the face!!

by Guru Tue Nov 29 15:21:06 UTC 2011

koi mera lund choosega please?

by vicky? Thu Dec 01 07:17:44 UTC 2011

In SMS Medical College Jaipur, 2006 batch. 2nd Year. 15 female interns with 1st year batch. each boy had to visit the intern's room. pull out his orhan and show. interns would check the organ from all sides and to some students, they would check their arse. 1st year boys would eventually ejaculate in 3rd or 4th check-up.

by Dr Shalini Agarwal Ajmer 941405475_ Tue Dec 06 18:19:03 UTC 2011

Once I was in my school christmas program,I wanted
To got the toilet and 3 boys came to me and told me to come with them .they took me to a dark place and told me to strip fully. I refused but the showed me a knife and they told they will kill me.and I striped and was fully naked . Theytookme to a electric pole and tied me there . The girls who came there saw my thing and laughed and touched it .I was there for the whole night till 1oclock and a boy untied me and I was crying and he told that he toohad experienced this a lot of time and he gave me some of his clothes and I reached home at 3oclock.it was embarrassing .

by Sam8 Thu Dec 22 11:03:34 UTC 2011

i also faced many raggings by girls in hostel we all had to get nude atleast once i remember all girls started crying then i have few videos too if anyone wana exchange ragging videos let me know

by desigal Mon Dec 26 13:26:28 UTC 2011

i also faced many raggings by girls in hostel we all had to get nude atleast once i remember all girls started crying then i have few videos too if anyone wana exchange ragging videos let me know

by desigal Mon Dec 26 13:28:30 UTC 2011

i also had ragging experience where senior girls told me to kiss their feets and lick the bottom of their feets and their slippers we would told to pray all the girls and say,''you are my god and im your slave*,''they would call all the girls of our batch and tell us to put our heads in girls feet and the girls would really enjoy it .......

by sam Fri Dec 30 06:35:52 UTC 2011

in our college ragging was classified as 1st 2nd and 3rd degree. 1st and 2nd was bearable. during 3rd degree ragging after college, 7 boys and 3 girls from our class was called to an empty lecture theatre where 50 senior sir and madam have joined. each junior has to pick a chit and perform the task. it was horrible. mine was to get naked and do a dirty dance. i had to do since, it is mandatory. beleive me there were even worser things. they made a mms. latter many more seniors in the college teased me about that.

by spandita Sun Jan 01 09:35:06 UTC 2012

Hi Spandita

I too had a similar experience in College - though it was all boys. I was asked to dress up like a girl with just bra and panties and dance in a very sexy pose with another boy with his jutty. The other boy was forced to squeeze the bra and panties as if he was enjoying with a girl. It was very tough and the boy was asked to remove my clothes slowly, bra first and squeeze my non existent breasts and then remove my panties and play with my bums.

I had a raging hardon and came bursting without even touching my big boy.

by VIRAT Mon Jan 09 12:56:32 UTC 2012

Hi Spandita

I too had a similar experience in College - though it was all boys. I was asked to dress up like a girl with just bra and panties and dance in a very sexy pose with another boy with his jutty. The other boy was forced to squeeze the bra and panties as if he was enjoying with a girl. It was very tough and the boy was asked to remove my clothes slowly, bra first and squeeze my non existent breasts and then remove my panties and play with my bums.

I had a raging hardon and came bursting without even touching my big boy.

by VIRAT Mon Jan 09 12:56:32 UTC 2012

My heart goes out for all the people victimized by these malevolent acts. My experiences with ragging were hilarious. First off, I am a high school with a pretty big built: 189 cm @ 195 lbs (88 kilograms). Back then I was still a few months south of 17 years; basically, I just finished my junior year in HS and came back to India for a vacation. One of my cousins studied at a very well reputed institution (for obvious reasons, I shall not reveal the name). These second year punks accosted me upon my arrival at the dorm. My uncle was all too aware of the practice of ragging at this institution, as he, too, is an alumnus of this institution; consequently, he lent me his stun gun and told me that I am free to use it, and should a problem go out of hand, I may ask the haryanvi gang in the nearby college to help out. Oh boy, I was utterly disgusted by what happened thereafter: girls were called into this umbrageous quarter, as a cluster of young men asked us to strip down our clothes. The challenge was to do max pushups, and the top three would need to only strip their shirts. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy: max pushups were part of our basketball conditioning back at school, so this badminton player from Bhopal and I crossed 100 with ease. Considering the remarkably nonathletic and unfit Indian populace, most of the guys didn't even cross 25. They were forced into (I don't how) orgasm and eventual jazzing; the ones with the least pushups had to swallow the seminal fluids as well. To my disgusts girls enjoyed this as much, if not more, than the guys did.

I was in utter shock as this second year student asked me to remove my pants. I promptly refused; he and his co-a55holes insisted, as I keep refusing. They decided to make it physical, too. I took out the stun gun and electroshocked these guys. Mayhem followed: we called the haryanvi gang from the nearby college and locked the doors, locked the girls in, and taught those seniors a lesson. We blind-folded all of these guys and asked the girls to strip as well (only the senior girls, and not the freshmen, because it was not their fault). Then freshmen started to electroshock the seniors' pubic areas; the girls did the same to the senior girls. Basically apart from a few people, everyone was forced into orgasm that night. This continued for almost two hours. People made MMSs and it got really dirty.

I thereafter reiterated my stand of never doing my college in India. These seniors were blood thirsty and looked for me in the entire college without any luck. Thankfully, I was in Muzaffarnagar next day, or else, I swear, these guys would have beaten me to death. Also, fortunately, none of the people knew that I had a cousin studying there or else his life, too, would have been living hell at this nasty place. I am still baffled at the fact that that was one of the best colleges in the country.

This experience enlightened me about the sexually repressed society, which can't get past its pretenses. Yes, the talk about sexual amorality will always go on, but what kind of restraint is this?—which forces people to give up their moral and ethical senses and turn to homoeroticism as well. Completely shocking, disgusting, and saddening day that was.

People often say, I am fabricating the story, but I don't feel I have to justify my position. What happened did happen.

by Tyagi Sat Jan 21 18:18:05 UTC 2012

if you cant talk some sense into seniors........then KNOCK some sense into them. That was what i did during my college life. I was around 6 foot 1 inch tall and had a well build body and i didnot hesitate to give two of my seniors THE BIGGEST ASS WHIPING OF THEIR LIFE.........for which i was suspended from college for 15 days. After that i never had to face ragging.

by RONIT Thu Jun 28 07:28:19 UTC 2012

during my college days in medical college my boy friend told that once he was after thrashing forced to pee on electric heater.as per him it was flaccid for a few days.often hostel boys were slapped naked in front of us

by alka Thu Sep 20 18:29:45 UTC 2012

hey desigal... i would like to share d ragging videos... hw cn i contact u???

by amey Sat Sep 22 16:47:40 UTC 2012

kk

by l Wed Oct 03 12:08:50 UTC 2012

Is it happen every where.. I too had

by Aditya Sun Oct 07 19:03:49 UTC 2012

i'm a first year student,...
if they touched me in the name of ragging, the college would get closed.......

by jjoiuik Mon Oct 22 07:35:15 UTC 2012

Rashi,Alka and Shalini, Were you not ashamed watching a naked guy aroud you. Do you really like watching them being paraded naked and getting slapped in nude. Are the boys made naked in college even.

by Amy Thu Dec 20 06:37:45 UTC 2012

I am a female and now I am writing some ragging experience of my life. In early 90 after passing B.Sc I joined in an engineering college in Karnataka for doing B.Tech. Maximum 2nd yr students were at least 2 yrs younger to me. I stayed in hostel. After 5 days in hostel one day we were called in a room of 2nd yr students. There we all were forced to be undressed completely. Seniors told me “now all of you would be standing for auction and seniors would purchase you and you would be a slave for seniors for 4 months until fresher’s welcome is over”. One by one we came a stood on a table on our kneels with holding our ears and one by one seniors came. They examined our body, twisted our nipples, , pushed their fingers in to our private parts. They examined whole body of us. Then they called a bride for juniors. At last my turn came. One 2nd yr student, she was a daughter of a big business man, came to me. She was two yrs younger to me. She pressed my breast, twisted my nipples. She also placed her finger in to my private parts and started out and in movement of her finger there. Everybody laughed. At last she called Rs 5000 for me (this money latter was deposited in to a fund and used for picnic). Nobody came to counter her (at that time it was a huge money). Then she placed a collar of dog around my neck and chained that. She forced me to move her room in crawling movement. During this time she caned me very hard. In her room she 1st made me kneel down with holding ears. The again caned me and told me what was the duty of a slave to her mistress. She passed her urine in a container and forced me to consume that. I was made kneel down for whole night. From that day I had to stay with her in her room and every day at the evening I had to completely undressed and had to rub her foot and body. I also had to wash her clothes. Occasionally, when she moved to another room of her friend, she locked a collar around my neck and chained that. She kept one end of the chain and took a cane. I was forced to move with her in crawling position like a dog. In that time she frequently caned me. In her friend’s room she locked the chain with a chair and table and made me kneel down for whole time. Again when she returned our room I was forced to move in the same position. I also moved on the corridor in crawling position with a chain kept her hand. Frequently she caned on my butks. Everyday she took her dinner in our room and I had to carry that. After taking her dinner, I had to first completely undressed, then I had to stand on kneel holding dinner plate in front of her. She consumed that. I had to spend 4 months like that.After that we became a good friend.

by rimi Fri Dec 28 15:57:56 UTC 2012

It was way back in late 80's - In the Boy's hostel at Jaipur, we freshers were stripped to our undies and hands were tied in the back. Then, as we stood in a circle, the senior boys would pull our undies to our knees one by one making some lewd comments about what they saw between our legs...they would use a wooden scale to lift the boyhood and move it around sowly until every boy had it upright saluting our senior boys with full vigor. They would shortlist on boys who were gifted down there, I mean on sheer size and vigor - they would remove the handcuffs and ask the rest of the boys hold each other's throbbing flag posts...the well endowed boys were then taken to senior boy's room where they were subjected to a lot of questions - as to what they did to get so much growth down there - brushing them aside saying it was simply God's gift did not go well with them as they expected something more lewd like 'its because we stroke it everyday'...then they made us do things unbelievable. Will carry on in next post

by Junela Wed Jan 09 09:50:39 UTC 2013

carry on junela ... waiting for your post

by guest Sun Jan 13 11:46:30 UTC 2013

@Desigal can I get the videos from you??How can i get it

by passout Sat Jan 26 18:38:45 UTC 2013

add me at skype girlofdesired

by Desigal Fri Feb 01 19:28:39 UTC 2013

nothing is believable in india..... studied engineering college in chennai... could u specify some college they really do... these are a part of humiliation ..... i love it ..

by vijay Sat Mar 16 18:14:50 UTC 2013

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by guest Sat Apr 20 11:53:51 UTC 2013

mad

by g Tue Apr 23 10:00:40 UTC 2013

who is mad

by guest Tue Apr 23 17:22:09 UTC 2013

Hi - My friend and I were ragged in the train once - was travelling to Cochin from Trivandrum - a couple of seniors joined us in that coupe. It was a First class ticket - so the room was all theirs - they made both of us naked right in the train, saying that anyway we had to do that in the hostel the next day.
They examined our shafts in detail as if it was a precious thing and had full fun at our expense. We were made to shoot the load three times that day and by the time we reached our college, we were tired of exhaustion. But our seniors were full of energy having seen two young boys naked and shooting all over the place with their boygum.

by Regin Wed May 15 10:27:58 UTC 2013

it was friday night

by bichoo Tue May 28 10:24:23 UTC 2013

I went to coimbatore for doing my higher course after completing 10th and 12th i ragged on first day itself . Senior guys striped my pants and shirts and i stood in my underwear .seniors ragged me in this way because at that time girls are coming to the college when they saw me in that position they laughed by covering their mouth .i made to stand for an hour till all the girls passes from there and saw me in that position.i humiliated lot. after that incident i never went to that college. because i cannot able to face girls

by Hari Sun Jun 09 12:31:30 UTC 2013

any girl dare to ragg. me??

by praveen Tue Jun 11 17:05:53 UTC 2013

Hi reema u r from which place,i want some one to rag the way u was ragged ,pls share ur email and contact

by Amit Tue Jul 09 05:37:27 UTC 2013

I mean rimi not reema

by Amit Tue Jul 09 05:39:30 UTC 2013

M nakd by snar girls in hostl. Unone muje kichkr legae or mere kapde utar kar mujhe chatpar chodiya dn muje hilane ko bola uske bad hostl k kambali ko bula kar dikhaya ur usne hasa mere lund ko pakda ur khicha me uska kapda khola to usne mere bal ko mara or mera per khich kar latin me lia tab sab colz ki girl muje mara ur unka latn me ziv se sap kia ur unke pad ko mume lekr fenka ur dusre din me colz mam ka gandme hath mara to usne muje nude karke pure colz me 10 chakr lagaya uske bd mera lund ko pakd kar mara dn mere gand me rod dal diya or me raste akar dukan se drs pehena uha sab muje dekhar hasarahte

by Ak Wed Sep 18 19:28:36 UTC 2013

when I was in 10 class I was ragged in my school bus by 12 class students there were 5 students who ragged us . On the first week every day after school they do our ragging . 1 day they order us to strip in a sentual manner we had strip till our shorts but all of them hold us so tightly n make our shorts off I was so embarrassed they hold our stick and secrete cream . 2 day they said u should be sat fully nude before they come so we does that so they came and pull their pants down and take their stick out than said us to suck that and when we started doing so they piss in our mouth and ordered us to drink that . All the rest 4 days they made us nude and put their stick in our ass and they also creamed in our ass . it was the worst week of my life

by guest Wed Sep 25 07:26:32 UTC 2013

i was also ragged in my college by my senor. one day i was asked to strip i rejected the tied me and removed the clothes and they called the girls but they went later

by xxx Tue Feb 04 05:51:29 UTC 2014

I was never ragged.

by guest Tue Feb 18 02:26:59 UTC 2014

Donot rebel for small things else it becomes serious. I rebelled and thus was ragged severely, I studied diploma. It was 1st year. We lived in a new hostel no seniors, new hostel was for juniors. One day in class seniors came & ask useless question I rebelled that was the worst day. They held me after class called another girl student of girls hostel, and asked her to remove my clothes,I resited & then they tied my hands & legs. the girls 1st removed my shirts & then banyan. Later she removed my trousers. I was in frenchie. Seniors asked her to remove that also and she did it. My p en is was vertical & I was crying out of shame. I was taken nude from colledge to hostel nude in the evening, I had to go to every room & wish everyone. I didnot go to colledge 1 week. They had locked all my clothes. I was nude whole night with my roomates laughing on me. But very soon all underwent similar humiliation. On final day all of us were nude & we were actually enjoying that day, feeling free

by sachin Sun Apr 13 06:35:39 UTC 2014

hi

by ram Thu May 29 14:00:48 UTC 2014

hi

by ram Thu May 29 14:00:49 UTC 2014

i was ragged very badly in my first year of engg with my fellow mates.it was in 1999.we belong to coimbatore(tamilnadu).at first day after classes are over,3 senior girls came.they asked each one boy to propose them.during that they beat some boys with their heels.at that time 3 junior girls laughed.they asked those girls to stand separately in the corner by holding their ears.they felt humiliated but they know what will happen if they oppose seniors.so they did it.when my turn the most beautiful girl called me and she holded my hand and told i should propose her by moving my fingers over her hands until it reaches her armpits and i should tell "i love you darling" to her ears very slowly in sexy manner.i was village boy and we never see girls this much open.so when she touch my hands i got sexual pleasure.so i lost me.when i went near her ears,her body smell increased my mood.suddenly i kissed her cheeks.thats all.she gave nice left and right in my cheeks.very painful.she also kicked me.i told sorry but no mercy.she was very anger.the other two girls ordered me to remove shirt but i refused then all three surrounded me and one holded my hands tightly and they started tearing my shirt.then as no way i removed my shirt.i was not wearing baniyan also.so as many girls were there i hided my chest hairs with hands.but that girl ordered me to raise both hands.my body is full of hairs.it was very much shame.but she balckmailed that she will tell principal that i kissed her.so i raised.then also other two girls started tickling my navel hairs but i should not lower my hands when i lowered i got punch in my chest by that girl.then i was ordered to stand near to those 3 girls in same half-naked and hands raise position.it was very uneasy for we 4 to stand together as they also juniors they hesitated to see me in that condition.on seeing my condition.all people scared.but those cruel girls didnot stop with this.

by raju Fri Aug 15 09:53:46 UTC 2014

then also proposing continued.one boy proposed the senior girl then that girl started teasing him that he didnot see his face in mirror(he was very black boy).he lost his temper and shouted as you ordered i proposed thats it.then those girls got anger and they slapped him by telling he should not speak against a single word against seniors.then he was ordered to stand with 4 of us.then on eboy refused to propose on seeing this.so they made him also to stand with us as he didnot obey their order.after all boys proposed finally we 6 were standing in corner.that too my condition was worst.half naked body with hands raised.my shoulders pained heavily.in our group one married girl was there.she was 24 but we were 17-18 and senior girls were just 18-20.so she felt very humiliated.she told girls please leave me i am elder very much shame for me.then my girl(i kissed)slapped her 4 times by telling we should address seniors as sir and mam.then they asked us to come with them to ragging room which is very close to girls hostel.i begged them to give my shirt.they allowed me to wear shirt.then we 6 went to that room.there......

by raju Sun Aug 17 09:41:40 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.