Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Pinching punishment in schools
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Pinching punishment in schools
In our school we have a very hard time in our english period. Out maam Shaheen is used to pinch the boys in their belly. It lasts the pain for two days. She is twisting the abdomen by her fingers. S

by guest Sat May 22 04:12:06 UTC 2010

stop duplicating threads!

by guest Sat May 22 04:12:55 UTC 2010

Our female teacher pinch boys between legs or in front of shorts.

by guest Mon Sep 20 00:21:14 UTC 2010

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:29:33 UTC 2011

Me and my two friends are famous in pinching in our school.

by Saranya Sat Jul 30 20:33:48 UTC 2011

saranya please write one of your pinching story
we have an on school here Andra. I so interasted
to pinch the inner thigh.

by Aswani Tue Oct 25 13:31:55 UTC 2011

share ur thigh pinching. i like it

by infant Sat Oct 29 17:41:25 UTC 2011

please tell some inner thigh pinching stories. will u touch boys front

by infant Sun Oct 30 05:04:21 UTC 2011

Aswani,I have good nails on my all fingers and Iwill not apply this during pinching but after class test Iwill pinch with this nails. I preferred to pinch the full,chubby inner thighs of the girls,where the skin is soft ,warm and smooth,but also sensitive for pinching.I preferred the very top of the thighs,the upper thigh in a horizontal position. I always took a handful in my hand ,between palm and fingers,and rubbed,sometimes patted,looking on the delicately wobbling inner thigh.I advised to keep he thigh relaxed,to make sure it was really soft and wobbly.I apply my finger nails during massaging and the sharp edge of nails helps to relaxe the skin easly due to smooth iritation.After about 5 min of massaging,kneading and patting,which was for pre-warming the skin,I took a smaller portion between thumb and index finger,rubbing,and gradually increasing the pressure.The student has to look right into my eyes,while being pinched.Most of them get red in the face during this punishment,partly for pain,partly for embarrassment.After a few min I released the grip und patted the hot and reddened thigh.The student then always promised to be good in future,and would then be dismissed to his desk.

by saranya Mon Nov 14 09:38:22 UTC 2011

Saranya, ur pinching story is very intrasted
i have more exp.in pinching .in our school hostel
i am taking tution for 32 children-Boys & giarls
class up to VII. There our aunty(principal)ask
to punish the boys with out dress.
so i and Kavari (my co teacher) will take the
boys in our room and make them nude. smooth part
of there inner thighwe i will select for pinching
with a pen i will rub the thigh .. when he may lift-up the hand i start to pinch his next thigh
with my left hand.if use both hand and pinch, he will learn cycling with cycle.
saranya i like to share with you more..

by Aswani Sun Nov 20 15:47:30 UTC 2011

Then share Aswani plz.........

by Vicky Tue Nov 22 06:03:29 UTC 2011

Aswani, how can you controll your self if they are nude and during pinching their private part will touch on your finger. explain please.The little hot warm skin always encourage me to continue the punishment

by saranya Fri Nov 25 07:03:00 UTC 2011

Aswani, Ithink pinching with pen in more pain full.Please share your experiance

by saranya Fri Nov 25 10:03:21 UTC 2011

Iam Sabitha, my husbands sister adviced to visit this forum. We are working together in school. I am teaching malayalam in 8std.After my marriage I am stop caning and stats pinching due to her advice and this punishment shows good results. After my marriage I starts grewing nails in my all fingers. I call the female students near to my chair and find mistake. Then I slide my fingers through the thigh and starts pinching.Slowly I will increase the dose. After that I hold the inner thigh skin in between my nails and slowly start rotating. after some times I will release my fingers.

by guest Fri Nov 25 10:20:07 UTC 2011

I was in a government upper primary school my mathematics teacher used to pinch inside the thigh to boys and girls and we slowely lifted the leg and paddled it. We could see the burninglegs of girlsmovingupward and downward

by Madhu Fri Nov 25 16:17:13 UTC 2011

Saranya,
I did think here any problem about self controll.
in our school hostel it is natural. here we did not think boys nudety is a big problem.
In every day i want to punish the children
so i am intrasted to pinch them as punishment.
just before i punished two Boys and send them from our room. i ask them to lift up the hand
and jump 25 time with out dress. after i call
one boy write side of my chair sloly i touch his left inner thigh...start to masage smoothly
when i know warm soft parts are ok for
punishment. I ask him to take a pen from
my desk. with pen i start to rubb the
left inner thigh. he lifted the leg
andwobble same i wach his face and
punishment area... increase the
rubbing and start to use my next
hand fingers to his anather leg...
my hands move to most inner part of
his both thigs..he make some noice like
haa.hoo... i did not care about crying
or promise...i continue up to my
satisfaction
if you like i provide my id.

by Aswani Thu Dec 01 15:51:33 UTC 2011

Aswani, are you prefer the same method for girls or any different method pleae share.During massaging I will score mildly with my left hand nails on inner thigh, at that time the girls make noice like hoo... ooh... due to high iritation.

by saranya Sat Dec 03 10:47:14 UTC 2011

Aswani, u r very crual

by guest Sat Dec 03 11:21:31 UTC 2011

Dear Guest, Saranya,
I am not crual
I like these children; they all orphans.
punishment is need for our children .
Giarls i ask them to sit near with me in
my bed...i touch the thigh and massage .
Giarls innar thighs are smootherthan boys.
my hand will move inner prt of her both thigh.
sloly i select very smooth part of her
inner thighand rubb with fingers i did't
like to use nails.with nail i can provid
them good pain.
in the time of punishment all giarls
will cry and try to jumb. but i never
permit to move...

shevaring

by Aswani Sat Dec 03 16:22:16 UTC 2011

Saranya,
if you like write me,
my id: lbebenezer06(slash)gmail(dot)com

by Aswani Sat Dec 03 16:29:14 UTC 2011

Aswani, Iwill contact you later. Due to some of the parents request Iam decided to conduct tution class on saturdays and sundays in our room. But the students are studying in high school classes.There are two female students only.As i told you earlier,Iam very much fond in inner thigh pinching and massaging. How can I approach them initialy since they are about 12 to 13 years old.Can you give me the advice

by Saranya Mon Dec 05 10:03:44 UTC 2011

hai Aswani, Saranya,Sabirha...
write somemore your exp...please..

by guest Sun Dec 11 15:49:46 UTC 2011

Friends please Share somthing new about thigh pinching.

by Siny Thu Dec 15 15:19:17 UTC 2011

hi siny. can we share through email

by infant Sat Dec 17 10:50:19 UTC 2011

@siny please share something through email. please

by infant Mon Dec 19 10:33:44 UTC 2011

Teachers, how far up do you pinch boys inner thighs?
Do you touch their balls while pinching far up?
'
Obviously teacher has to put hand inside boys shorts to pinch thigh. What if boy is wearing long trousers, do you make him take down trousers?

by sanaya Tue Dec 20 14:20:18 UTC 2011

I am new in this forum. Just completed the Bed training and now conducting tution class for my close relatives and Iam interested to test the good above read methods. Both of my students are girls and I am teaching Maths. I have good nails on my allfingers. Last day I call one of the female student near to my chair and simply find a mistake. Then I slide my left hand fingers through the right thigh very slowly and starts massaging.Slowly I change the finger position to inner area and I moved my finger nails like spider and Istop massaging when I hear deep breathing noise and some other noises from her.After that I hold the inner thigh skin in between my nails and slowly start pressing and at that time also I heared the same noise from her. after some times I will release my fingers and place her on my right side close to me like previous type and start with right hand nails and fingerd on left thigh. After some time Ican understand that she cannot withstand my method in too time. but I will not mind and Icontinue this till Ifeel wet areas on her inner phase. This method will increase my pleasure to continue the massaging and I now I am decided to not to go for hard pinching immediatly.

by Sumitha Thu Dec 29 06:30:17 UTC 2011

@sumitha will u pinch boys inner thigh?

by infant Sun Jan 15 18:31:22 UTC 2012

Dear teachers, your Pinching stories arevery intrasting write more about it...

by Anesha Mon Jan 16 16:26:30 UTC 2012

Dear teachers
I am a new teacher . i try your experiences
and pinching method
in my class . now i am more intrasted to pinch
there most inner thigh. thanks to you all

by Kavitha Mon Feb 06 15:50:46 UTC 2012

hai, kavitha mis
pls share ur pinching experience here

by manu Tue Feb 07 09:41:39 UTC 2012

Iam not not interested to pinch boys, prefer girls only for tution.

by sumitha Tue Feb 07 10:35:14 UTC 2012

hai sumitha,

by divya Tue Feb 07 11:24:34 UTC 2012

Now very few days only infrend of us in this accadamic year. So we are providing nice pinching and caning for our students . Hope they may get good result. one day i pinch one thigh, next day iwill ask to show his next thigh for punishment.
some time i calld two boys and pinch both of them same time with my both hands.

by Aswani Thu Mar 01 15:31:30 UTC 2012

Aswani, you are correct, noe only few days and this is the time for mild pinching.

by saranya Sat Mar 03 05:47:27 UTC 2012

Hai Saranya..

by Aswani Tue Mar 06 07:53:52 UTC 2012

@hai saranya and aswani. i will beat the private part of boys. is it wrong or not

by deepa Thu Mar 08 05:14:49 UTC 2012

Deepa, it is wrong, try to avoid that completely

by saranya Tue Mar 13 12:09:27 UTC 2012

Saranya This Deepa is not lady. "he"is fake - use ladies name to some bad purpose.

If he do like that he beacome jail Soon...

by Aswani Thu Mar 15 08:22:47 UTC 2012

Thanks for the valuable information Aswani

by Saranya Fri Mar 16 07:02:12 UTC 2012

saranya can u pls provide ur mail id am female only not fake

by suguna Sun Mar 18 09:13:02 UTC 2012

any one can post a video of pinching pinishment.

by guest Mon Mar 19 16:45:35 UTC 2012

Suguna is it necessary? we can share our experiance through this forum. Please share.

by saranya Thu Mar 22 10:35:50 UTC 2012

Please visit: Orphanage,children's home and hostel caning & pinching

by Aswani Thu Mar 29 15:43:27 UTC 2012

Hai ,teachers Schools aregoing to open

Please came back to this forum and share your
experiance

by Aswani Fri Jun 01 07:34:34 UTC 2012

Hai friends
why are u away from our forum ?

by Aswani Mon Aug 06 14:24:59 UTC 2012

How to pinch a girl hard.

by guest Sun Mar 03 14:36:27 UTC 2013

How to pinch a girl hard.

by guest Sun Mar 03 14:36:49 UTC 2013

പെൺകുട്ടികളുടെ ഉളളംതുട വളരെ സ്മൂത്താണ് ചൂണ്ടു വിരലും തള്ള വരലും ചേർത്ത് ആ തുടുത്ത മിനുപ്പിൽ നുള്ളിയാൽ കുട്ടി സ്വർഗം കാണും

by guest Sun May 05 16:31:52 UTC 2013

My teacher pinch very strongly i cant suffer

by jazir Mon May 13 15:07:57 UTC 2013

did you ever watch a thigh pinching punishment scene? if so please tell in which movie

by guest Thu May 16 06:36:24 UTC 2013

I will Pinch and Cane Students wilsonred@rediffmaildotcom

by guest Thu May 30 13:09:12 UTC 2013

Hai Aswini, I am saranya

by saranya Mon Jul 01 11:42:00 UTC 2013

saranya, do you give ear punishments as well??

by Vishal Wed Jul 10 08:28:03 UTC 2013

Hai saranya..
how is ur school &Students?
How is newaccadamic year?
we have 2 new teachers in our school . They r very intrasted in thigh pinching.. They may came with us
in this forum

by Aswani Sat Jul 13 15:00:38 UTC 2013

hai aswani, everithing going smoothly. I am waiting for your friends- the new teachers- comments and experiance.

by saranya Mon Jul 15 10:20:51 UTC 2013

me and my sister gave naked punishment to 2 kids (boys) for stealing in our house. They didn't want to be given to police, so we decided to punish the naughty boys. they were 9 and 11 years old, were like our little naughty brothers.

so it was to be more of shame than pain. we pulled down their pants making them totally naked, cute little willies showing :)
we took time pinching their soft thighs, caressing and mildly pinching their private parts...they were made to feel totally exposed and vulnerable, they were by now in tears, faces red in shame
now we decided to give some pain. we flipped them on our knees and stroked with bare hand their nice little bottoms for some time, all the time kept handling the frontal parts also.
now the boys were made to stand holding their ears and their already reddened butts were given 10 strokes of the cane.
by now they were broken totally, crying their eyes out. we now once again fondled their caned butts and privates. now they were allowed to dress and go

by ranjita Tue Aug 20 01:41:34 UTC 2013

nice post...

by Rubeena Wed Sep 04 07:36:27 UTC 2013

rubeena pls share ur experience

by guest Wed Sep 04 11:15:46 UTC 2013

ടീച്ചര്‍മാരോ മാഷുമാരോ കക്ഷത്തില്‍ നുള്ള് തന്നിടുണ്ടോ?

by guest Sun Dec 08 08:13:58 UTC 2013

when i was studying 8th std our class miss name is debora. she used to distribute rank cards while distributing she will pinch generaly all for improvement .if any one who fails more than two subjects. she will pinch boys nipples and thigh.then she will ask those boys to go to staff room then she will come to staff room and ask the boys why u failed. then she will order all the boys to remove their shirts and bannian first before all other staffs. for those who failed in more than four subjects she will order those boys to remove their shorts also. if they failed in all subjects,she will get angry and she itself drag those boys and she will remove all including underwear and make them nude.then she will pinch by starting at arm pits and then nipples,thighs,ear twisting .then she gives some time to read some portions for half an hour then she will be asking questions.if they were not answering she will pinch the thigh very hardly near to pennis region.they will jump like anything until she satisfied with the answer she will be pinching .if he cant answer then she will start massging male organ and balls with her hand then she will pinch very hard on balls by using left hand and by using right hand on male organ skin they will shout for pain and cry a lot all the staff members in staff room will eagerly watching then she will allow those students after saying the answers only .after that from next day they will be frequently in regular class if they were not answering she will pinch on arm pits and niplles and ask them put knelldown.

by tinu Thu Mar 06 11:54:53 UTC 2014

plz aswini pinch on my thighs callmee to this number 9963679239i will come any wear

by dinesh Mon Mar 31 17:28:01 UTC 2014

I am in 8th class my family went to Hyderabad in that time my annual exams started then my teacher said me to bee in my house I said OK learn next one

by sss Tue Apr 01 08:13:13 UTC 2014

then she take to her home then I start study lessons I became tierd because ididnt change my uniform ididnt open my shoes also she asked some questions ianser some of them and remaining questions icant so she take aa cane and bet on my hands sooo after some time she ask me again question icant so this time she didn't lift the cane this time she wear his hand on my thigh and doing AAA massage for few minuties and very suddenly she tightly pinched with her nails nd turning like clock icant bear this pain she pinching me till I tell the answer now she loosee the skin and said me to read again again she pinch me for im proper behaviour I ant escape from her because I m sooo irritating of that uniform she leave me and said too sleep in that uniform at early morning she wake up and fresh up and she make mee ready too school from now I am scared from her

by sss Tue Apr 01 09:12:32 UTC 2014

good post.

by guest Fri May 02 17:26:36 UTC 2014

hi

by guest Fri May 16 13:37:01 UTC 2014

hi guys i have a good story. i am in class 9. iam naughty. i have a math teacher named pratibha.
i was talking in the class and she noticed it.she was not in good mood. she invited me to her cabin.she called me near to her. she first pulled my ears. i am very sesitive and i cannot withstand pain.i slowly started crying. i pleaded her to leave me but she did not. tears were rolling in my eyes.i was holding her leg. she was very tall. she pulled me up and asked will you talk here after in class. i said no. she was still pulling my ear. i felt lonely. it was very really. then she left my ear and gave a tight slap. i fell unconsicous. then she poured some water in my face and got me up. then she again twisted my ear for 5 min and left.she said that this is only small. i wept. she again called me near and touched me with affection and said that this is for your good

by guest Fri May 16 13:43:23 UTC 2014

hi me,vaibhav. i am very naughty. my tam teacher once almoost killed me. i was talking to a girl which she dont like. she pinched my ear,thigh,armpits and importantly belly. i was dying of pain. she is very cruel. i was weeping. i was pleading. my ear turned red. it was very painful. at the end of day, she called and kissed me and said change yourself.

by vaibhav Fri May 16 14:00:21 UTC 2014

saranya, Aswani
You are main part of this forum please came back.

by g Wed May 28 09:36:05 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.