Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Mother gets caning in daughter's school
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Mother gets caning in daughter's school
In some part of our country, there is a system if daughter does any serious offense. Her mother receives caning instead of getting daughter's expel letter from school. Some times it is hand caning, some time butk caning. Only lady teachers punish mother of culprit student. Some naughty young lady teacher canes mothers on their bare butks in a closed room. Pl explain your view.

by guest Wed Jun 06 09:56:32 UTC 2012

how do you know this happens guest? can you narrate any incidents? sounds unbelievable

by Rasan Thu Jun 07 01:49:39 UTC 2012

I have heard such matter from my cousin sister. She is staying in Bangladesh. In that country some rural school follow such procedure. Once my cousin’s daughter (at that time she was in 14) was caught by her teacher with some xxxx books and contraceptive pills. It was a serious offence and headmistress called guardian. My cousin went to her daughter’s school and met headmistress. HM told her that only option was there that her daughter would be rusticated from school and she would never take admission in another school. When my cousin requested her several times, HM had become little soft. She told her that it was a basic duty of a mother to control her daughter and you were failure to follow that duty. So it was your fault and if you would receive punishment for her guilty, your daughter would be escaped for this time. My cousin was surprised to hear it and told HM that after discussion with her husband she would reply.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:10:37 UTC 2012

Cont......
Next day my cousin and her husband both went to school but HM repeated that same. After that both my cousin and her husband decided that it would be better to receive punishment instead of spoiling the life of their daughter. Nest day my cousin came alone and met HM. HM told her mode of punishment would be decided by their english madam and she sent my cousin to her. My cousin came to her cabin. The teacher told her that it would be bare butk punishment and in privately. She and my cousin only would be there. My cousin shocked to hear this but teacher told it was ultimate option and punishment would be started now. Then she closed the door and windows and told her to remove the clothes and gave her a willingness letter that she received that punishment for her own interest.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:11:14 UTC 2012

Cont......
When my cousin thought that there was no other option she stood up and pulled her saree and petticoat up to her waist. But teacher told her bare butks means she had to remove every thing, ie her saree, petticoat, blouse, bra, panty etc and also told if she was in her period she might come after over her period. Ultimately my cousin removed everything . Then she ordered her to bent over her desk and she took a long thin cane and stated caning on her bare butks. She delivered so many stocks. Then she told her you would get two set punishment and one set was over and ordered her to stand in the corner for 5 mins with holding ears and in that time she would do some paper works for her school.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:11:47 UTC 2012

Cont......
She stood in the corner with holding ears but when she saw that teacher was very busy with her works she removed her hands from ears. Suddenly teacher saw that and she was very angry. My cousin did some argument but by that she was too much angry. She told her to do sits ups with holding ears for 10 times and for that disobedience her punishment level would be increased and if she would do again she would get more punishment. She was helpless and did 10 times sits ups. Then she ordered her to go to corner and to be kneel down with holding ears. She came to the corner and sat on her heals with holding ears. But the teacher told her that she had to stand on her knees with holding ears. So she was standing on her knees. It was too much humiliating and embarrassing to her to be kneel down with holding ears in completely undressed situation.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:12:30 UTC 2012

Cont......
After few mins she called her and ordered her to bent over the desk to receive her 2nd round punishment. When she did that the teacher delivered many stocks to her butks. After that she ordered her to stand char position just right side of her chair (where she was sitting). She stood on that position but she felt uneasy because she never stood before on that position. When her standing position was disturbed she received hard caning on her back side from her. But ultimately she was unable to stand on that position. Then the teacher ordered her to become murga. But my cousin never hard that word before. So she was unable to follow her order. But the teacher pushed her hands in between her legs and forced to hold her ears with her hand. Then pushed her butks straight. She stood on that position and when her butks was down she received caning on her butks. It was continuing for some times. Then she was again made kneel down and then got butks caning again. After that she delivered two stocks on each of her palms and placed her hands on her butks for examination whether any serious injury was there.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:13:04 UTC 2012

Cont......
To finish complete punishment 30 mins time was required. Then she allowed her to wear her cloths and told her punishment was over. My cousin felt too much humiliating and embracement because the age of that teacher was only 24 or 25 but her age was 35. The teacher was at least 9 to 10 yrs younger to her. But my cousin was helpless and she was happy that it was done privately. Later she knew that in some girls’ school some nasty young teachers were there and they took the advantages of helpless of parents and enjoyed by this punishment. The HM rotationally gave the authority to teachers (for that teachers were trying to be closed with HM) to give punishment to mothers of particular student.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:14:37 UTC 2012

Cont......
In boys’ and coed school there was no such type of procedure because male teachers never would go to cane father or mother by this way. It was only for pleasure and entertainment for some nasty young female teachers. It was done completely unofficially and no witness was there. School received consignment letter only to avoid any problem in future. My cousin told me the fact but requested me not to disclose it to our relatives. In that country many parents (particularly mothers) are suffering from such punishment for their daughters.

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:15:39 UTC 2012

Hi New comer, just shut up your mouth, you are just writing some nonsense. Better tape off your mouth or see some nice movie.

by Irfan Fri Jun 08 18:22:14 UTC 2012

What new comer has written is true. It is a practice in Bangladesh but not in all school. In some religious schools ( obviously for girls’ only )follow that uncultured system. The same case was happened in case of our daughter. She was charged in illegal sexual relation case. It is a common practice here if any minor involves that case her mother will be charged and she will be caned by local village court. It is too much embarrassing for a family. So everybody want to close this matter in school level and in privately. So many girl students are victimized I this system (like my daughter). My wife was called by the HM in her school and HM told my wife that it was a fault of mother and she would be punished otherwise our daughter would be rusticated. We knew the matter so we thought that there was no alternative way than receiving punishment. MH gave the charge to a young lady teacher and she called my wife to upstairs into the cabin of a senior faculty. But no one was there. First she closed door and windows. After that the teacher called my wife that punishment would be in bare butks and she had to remove everything. My wife knew that matter so she removed her all clothes. The teacher assured her that it would be privately forever. When my wife stood in front of her in undressed condition, first she ordered her for kneel down with holding ears in front of her chair. When my wife did that she gave a long lecture to my wife and she had to listen that on standing on her knees with ear holding and completely undressed condition (because she did not allow her to take sit on her heals) from a younger teacher. After finishing lecture, she ordered her to stay in the same position but move towards the wall so her butks would be in front of her. She followed that order. Then the teacher took a long twin thin cane (two canes are used at a time and it is very painful) and started caning on her butks. After gating few stokes my wife was unable to bear it and she removed her hands from ears and rubbed her butks and sat on the floor. She also cried. The teacher told her not to cry otherwise everybody might knew that matter and then she stopped crying. When teacher was unable to manage her , she pulled her ears, slapped her on face and dragged her to the table and placed her over the table and started caning. It was unbearable and my was dancing on the floor with rubbing her butks. But again she slapped her and pulled her ears and dragged her on the table. It was repeated many times. My wife told her the caning sound was high and it might be heard from outside. But the teacher told her there was no class room in upstairs and no chance to listen caning sound to students. But other teachers might listen that because in this floor only teachers’ chambers were there. When punishment was over, my wife constantly rubbed her butks and cried in low voice. The teacher gave her some pain killer tablets and ordered her to consume one tablet immediately. My wife did it. Then the teacher took a bottle of herbal oil from the drawer and again she ordered my wife to bent over the table. But she assured her in smiling that she would not cane her again. She did some massage with that oil on the butks of my wife and also inspected by her hand whether any serious injury was there. After that the teacher told my wife that her butks was still swollen and radish and there was around 15 caning lines on her butks. Again she take a piece of ice from the refrigerator and rubbed her butks with that ice. She also told my wife to take tablets and to use ice after receiving residence. When pain was reduced, my wife stood and tried to dress up. She helped her for dressing. She also covered the ears of my wife with hair and cloths because ears were also radish for hard ear pulling. My wife went to bathroom and refreshed herself. She then came out from the room. She was too much humiliated and due to pain she was unable to move freely. When other teach

by guest Sat Jun 09 01:53:26 UTC 2012

My son is a class 5 student. I had a practice to arrange a small party with some closed friends to take hard drinks. I did it on the roof and my son was not allowed to come there. My wife told me in many times to stop that but I did not stop it. Somehow my son knew it and he told it to his class mates and from them headmistress knew that. One Sunday at afternoon she came to our residence. I and my wife both were surprised to see her. We welcomed her. She knows we very sell because I and my wife were her ex students. After taking tea she asked about our son. When we told her that now he was playing in the park. She told us that she had come to teach us something. She then took out a wooden duster from her bag and told me to show my palms. Without any hesitation I saw that. First she told us about the ideal role of a father and then used number of stokes on my both palms. It was too much painful but my wife enjoyed it. She was laughing when maam was caning me. After that day I never arrange any party in our house.

by guest Sun Jun 10 01:40:33 UTC 2012

So many days I was punished like caning, kneel down with holding ears, sits ups, standing on the bench in my daughter's school. But that was 20 yrs befire when I was a student of that school

by guest Mon Jun 11 05:36:56 UTC 2012

guest, how old was your wife and how old was the young teacher? did you offer to accept the punishment to spare your wife the pain?

by Kamal Mon Jun 11 06:53:12 UTC 2012

Yes it is right. It is happened in some religious schools for girls. We also suffered for our daughter. Why mothers accept such punishment?
1. In religious schools many restriction is there for girls.
2. If any unethical case comes to the local village court, mother will be punished (if daughter is minor) in front of locality (both male and female)
3. Particular student will be rusticated and she will never take admission in other inst.
4. Religious schools provide huge stipend for girls and if they do such guilty, her stipend will be stopped for ever.
5. If mother is charged by the village court, that family will not stay in the village in future.
These are the cause why mothers accept such punishment for her daughter. Once HM of the school of our daughter complained that our daughter did like that unexpected case and she offered my wife to accept punishment instead of daughter. My wife knew the matter (because she was a student of one religious school) and she accepted that. At that time my wife was in 42 yrs and she was called in a room by a young teacher of age just 23 or 24 (almost half age of her). She was ordered by that young teacher to be completely undressed and was made to kneel down with holding ears in front of her for at least 30 mins in undressed condition (at that time the teacher was checking some answer sheets of exam). After that she was ordered to go to toilet to empty her bladder. A attached toilet was there and she went there in her birth day dress. Then she was caned very hardly by that teacher. My wife is some fat lady and after returning home, I saw her butks was completely blackish and swollen. There was many parallel caning marks. But my wife still does not blame school. She tells it is a basic duty for a mother to control her daughter otherwise she must get punishment (she thinks it because she was a student of like that school). The punishment was done total privately and nobody knew that except the school. Even when my wife met with that young teacher latter, she talked her as usual. Once my wife recalled her about that punishment and she smiled. I told my wife it was a too much humiliating to you because first you were made kneel down in front of that your teacher (her age is almost half of you) in completely undressed condition and second you were caned by that teacher on your bare butks. The young lady observed all your body including your private parts ( even she placed her hand on my wife’s butks during caning). But my wife told that it was a basic duty of teacher to correct everybody and for that she did not feel anything. She also told our daughter after getting punishment that for her she received punishment from her school (she did not tell her what type punishment she received).

by Milan Thu Jun 14 02:08:50 UTC 2012

how old are you Arfanee and how old is the caning teacher? what was you action towards your daughter after that? does the teacher punish students in the computer class?

by Ramu Fri Jun 15 06:15:45 UTC 2012

Ramu i am 39 years old and the teacher 28 years old i am so upset and mad from my daughter and as soon my hands cools and the pain start to be less i went and slap my daughter face several times and i show her the marks of the caning at my palms because of her bad behaviour ,yes the teacher do carry the stick with her to the class and she do punish the students their but normaly she don't apply more than 4 medium stroks for any offense

by Arfanee Fri Jun 15 12:03:01 UTC 2012

how was the teacher's behavior towards you in the computer class after that Arfanee? was she revengeful and kept picking on you or she forgot about it? had she punished you before that?

by Ramu Fri Jun 15 12:22:02 UTC 2012

Teachers prefer caning on butks because it is safest place, and victims can not expose it to show other people in future.

by Milan Fri Jun 15 14:49:34 UTC 2012

Ramu she is normaly very nice teacher and i have good releation ship with her before yes several times i got punished by her at the class room before that time ,and she is very nice after that punishment even the second day we have key board practice and i can't preform i should be punished by her for that but she over looked and gave me a break

by Arfanee Sat Jun 16 11:09:15 UTC 2012

what punishment do u get Arfanee

by guest Mon Jun 18 16:19:51 UTC 2012

what punishment do u get Arfanee

by guest Mon Jun 18 16:19:53 UTC 2012

did anyone twisted u'r ear as punishment? do u'r daughter watch u'r punishment?

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:46 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:47 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:48 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:49 UTC 2012

Arfanee do you wear uniform to classes or skirt and jacket like grown up woman.how you ease pain on hands after stroks. what country you in.

by Guest Sun Jun 24 14:50:42 UTC 2012

guest no we don't wear uniform we just wear what we like as females but for me most my time i wear jeans and shirt ,after i get the punishment the most thing to easy the pain soak and wash my hands with cold water then i apply lotion at my hands

by Arfanee Mon Jun 25 22:24:55 UTC 2012

what type of punishment do u get?

by guest Tue Jun 26 16:53:50 UTC 2012

Arfanee what is oldest female student in class to get punishment stroks was it cane or flat stick did she look very grown up in jeans or skirt with shirt is daughter in same class as you. has she seen you gent stroks punishment.If so how she feel.how you feel then. do you know of mothers in any school who get stroks in front of their children. if so please tell. were they in uniform or as grown up females.

by guest Wed Jun 27 16:18:09 UTC 2012

guest my daoughter is not at my class she is going to regular school in the morning and i attend these class's at the same school after noon time my daughter she knows i been punished by her teacher for being rude yes but she never witness any of my punishments , yes my neiphour she is at the same school with her 10 years daughter but they are different class's some time they get punished infront of each other when they arrive late one time she show's me her palm two cuts at each hand after she got caned by female teacher using thin cane and the teacher just 23 years old she do wear uniform just like her daughter,the first time i got punished i felt embaress and so mad and sad ,then when i got the severe punishments for my daughter bad behviour i felt insulted then by the days the punsihments start to be just normal i don't get embaress and it's routine as i am attending that school i take the punishment then i suffer from the pain for few hours then life goes on

by Arfanee Thu Jun 28 11:10:53 UTC 2012

Arfanee thanks for reply what age your neighbour who got caned in front of daughter do husband know of her punishment. are they both in usual uniform of shirt, skirt with stockings in cold weather.is she and other women of her age in class with older schoolchildren do all get cane on palms in front of each other. how older women feel about this when last time yourself got stroks are you in africa, russia, asia or europe.

by guest Thu Jun 28 16:31:14 UTC 2012

Guest that neighbour she is 32 years old ,they attend same school but they have seperate class's for adults going back to school but when they arrived late they both got punished by the same teacher for arriving late they get punished the palms we are in north Africa ,it's hard feeling specialy the first time and to take it from younger person but it's common when some body attending school her to get punished

by Arfaneea Sat Jun 30 11:24:13 UTC 2012

how the mother faces her daughter with reddish ear or palm i.e. after being punished?what type punishment do uget?

by guest Mon Jul 02 11:35:55 UTC 2012

Arfanee are men and women together in adult classes do they get palm punishment stroks in front of each other is it cane or flat stick. when last time you get punished.

by guest Tue Jul 03 11:18:19 UTC 2012

Guest at the neiphour school it's for mall childered boys and girls and the the adulst class's just for females yes adults get punished at the palms infront of the class ,i don't go to regular school i take computer class's at the same school but it's afternoon class's some teachers use falt wood stick and some of them use the cane i harder punishments from the cane and much softer form the stick ,but their is special class's on the after noon for male students they take regular class's yes they get punished too , at my class i have several male students they are in late 20's or mid 30's and they get the punishments too

by Arfanee Tue Jul 03 21:48:51 UTC 2012

what type of punishments dothe adult femalestudents get?

by guest Thu Jul 05 04:18:59 UTC 2012

what type of punishments dothe adult femalestudents get?

by guest Thu Jul 05 04:19:00 UTC 2012

Arfanee,do you take away your palm before the stroke falls?

by Alwin Thu Jul 05 18:14:15 UTC 2012

is caning only punishment?do kneeldown,eartwistpunishment are given to u

by guest Fri Jul 06 04:07:16 UTC 2012

is caning only punishment?do kneeldown,eartwistpunishment are given to u

by guest Fri Jul 06 04:07:17 UTC 2012

Arfanee, any other palm caning experience?

by Alwin Fri Jul 06 09:39:29 UTC 2012

Arfanee how you feel at getting palm stroks in front of male students.is hand held out straight in front or straight to side to receive stroks do you rub palms and hold them to yourself to ease pain after every strok or do so after punishment. when was last time you get stick or cane on palms.what is oldest lady in class she also get palm stroks. do you pay for classes or they free.

by guest Sat Jul 07 03:03:45 UTC 2012

guest at the begining every student get embarresed when they take punishments but now all us the students been punished infront of each other every teacher has their way some teachers asks us to hold the hand to the front and the teacher will be to the side ,but most teachers they make us hold the hand to the side and up to the shoulder level and the teacher in front of the student no rubbing allowed during the punishment students have to take all stroks after each other without any delay on showing the palm after the punishment done every student will hold the hands under the armpet then will start blow on them until the we have break time then every one rush to toilet and soak the hands under cold water which reduce the pain ,i just got punished with cane one time from male teacher and it's very painfull ,i am the oldest student at the class two days ago i got 6 stroks at the palms ,it's free class's no body have to pay for it

by Arfanee Sat Jul 07 12:04:24 UTC 2012

Arfanee, do you cry before the cane falls on your palm? Are your palms soft? Why you get caned? Will they apply strokes on both the palms? Would the ask to come to front to receive caning? Do you blow your hands after a heavy caning?

by Alwin Sat Jul 07 17:26:22 UTC 2012

Alwin no i don't cry either before nor after but yes my eyes tearing from the pain ,i beleive i have soft palms i am female i got caned for taking drink to the class room and put it next to the computer yes all punishments done infront of the class and both palm got the sroks the teacher refuse to let us to blew or delay showing the palms we have to take the stroks after each other one the stick up the hand has to be ready to receive the stroke the teacher applies the 6 stroks in may be 30 seconds after she done with applying the stroks then most the time i go back to my desk putting my both hands under my armpet then as soon i set down i start to blew on them ,one teacher she will not allow us to either to put the palms under the armpet or blew on them for the rest of the class she needs us to feel the pain and to release it if she see student blowing or even rubing the hands she will aplly more stroks to them

by Arfanee Sun Jul 08 12:20:02 UTC 2012

Arfanee, do you get caning everyday? Amog your teachers, who apply most powerful strokes? What is the minimum number of strokes you would get at a time? How much time would the pain stays on your palm? Have you ever rejected to strech your palm? Did you ever get extra strokes for delaying or moving palms?

by Alwin Sun Jul 08 17:59:14 UTC 2012

what type of punishments do u'r niighbour get at school?

by guest Tue Jul 10 04:02:28 UTC 2012

Alwin no not daily but some days me and other students gets punished more than one time ,one day i have 4 class's and happen to be punished by every teacher before the pain resolved i get more pain but at least once a week i get punishmets ,the male teacher he is the gives the most severe punishments and he use thick cane but female teachers use flat wood stick and the pain will stay for hour or two ,when it comes to punishments minimum stroks 4 two at each hand ,i never reject any punishments and one time i delay to show the palm for male teacher then he hit me at my arm once and at my thigh once ,

by Arfanee Fri Jul 13 11:23:46 UTC 2012

how many times u got thigh caning? did u or any student was ever caned in bare thigh?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:04:34 UTC 2012

how many times u got thigh caning? did u or any student was ever caned in bare thigh?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:04:35 UTC 2012

did u show u'r caning mark at to u'r daughter or husband?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:07:52 UTC 2012

did u show u'r caning mark at to u'r daughter or husband?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:07:52 UTC 2012

Arfanee, how many extra strokes would you get for delaying showing palms? Have you recently got any caning? Are your palms white in colour? Would they apply strokes simultaneously to each palm or one after other? For what offence do you get caning? What is your reaction when they call your name to apply strokes?

by Alwin Sun Jul 15 01:48:20 UTC 2012

Alwin ,i never got extra strokes for delaying showing the palms i got stroke at the thigh and at the arm but not extra palm stroks some teacher if student delay or move the palm they will double the stroks . my palms and skin color white ,some teachers will let the student show the right hand then they will apply half the number after each other then they will punish the second hand ,but most teacher the give one by one student have to show right hand first take one stroke then show left take one stroke then show right but the student have to show the palm without any delay this hurts more that take the strokes after each other ,most my punishments is for failing to answer questions or not having home work ready , few time for entering the class room late after break and 2-3 times arriving late at the start of the school , i get angry when the teacher ordered me to come into the front of the class but nothing i can do about it just every student got used to this , class room punishment does not leave severe and long pain but management punsihment do leave long pain because my hands white the marks takes longer time to disapear but some students afet few minutes can't see any marks at their palms

by Arfanee Mon Jul 16 11:59:18 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:35 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:36 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:37 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:38 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:40 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:40 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:42 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:42 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:44 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:44 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:46 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:46 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:48 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say? and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:23:07 UTC 2012

Arfanee, how do you show your palm? Do you stretch it fully or partially? Please tell another incident that you get caned on palms. What about the length of cane? Do all teachers apply heavy strokes?

by Alwin Wed Jul 18 05:14:18 UTC 2012

Alwin, male teacher give harder stroks because he use thick cane ,female teachers they do beat hard but with falt stick the pain did not stay for long time most teacher require us to stand infront of them and to stretch the hand out to the shoulder level then the teacher will adjust the the palm one female teacher she like us to open the palm to the front of our boday and she stand to the side and apply the stroks

by Arfanee Wed Jul 18 11:44:26 UTC 2012

Arfanee you not young why you put your self in this situation and let young female to beat you up ,your english is good where you learn it you don't feel insulted to be punished by younger female and allow male to beat you up like that what kind of degree you are getting their ,do you ever cry from the beating what's the age of the younger student at your class
do you feel the hate for your teacher during and after they beat you up ,is their any way you can say no i am not going to let any person to beat me up

by Sandra Wed Jul 18 12:01:16 UTC 2012

Arfanee please tell how you look in dress as you go to front of class for stroks are you white or black lady are you look very grown up wear shirt with skirt or jeans. is it too hot there for stockings on legs what is fashion for older students not in uniform. what husband say about your punishments

by guest Thu Jul 19 01:25:12 UTC 2012

Arfanee, does outsiders see your punishments? Would they apply strokes on your palms when you are outside? I mean for late coming. Does your palms shiver before cane falls on the palms? Would you shut your eyes at the time of caning?

by Alwin Thu Jul 19 14:39:25 UTC 2012

Sandra i am learning i am taking education i don't put my self in bad situation yes i get punsihed and not beaten up , i make mistake or break rules i get punished for that yes i hate to get punished but let tell that every time i get punished it make me study and obey the rules more most of my punishemtn because i go lat which i can't help it and i forget to study when i am too busy with at home one time i cried for the punsihments but then i hold my self i manage to handle the pain an no i never hate my teachers i been learing by them whey to hate them ,when i make mistake i just obey and take the punsihment and i will not ask the teacher for break or act like little kids and not to take the punishment because i will be subject to harder punishments or suspended from school i just obey .
Guest i don know what you need me to tell you about my dress i dress normal just like any female no uniform their some time skirt with shirt or trousers with shirt and no one like her or his name to be called to the front of the class it's very fear full moment and it's more fear to watch the students infront of me taking the punishments and wait for my term i like to be the first one to be punished .
Alwin when we arrive late no out siders witness our punishments may be other students willing to see us when we line up out side before the staff ordered us to go inside one of the offices for the punishments and when their are husge number of students then 2-3 staff give the punishments out side yes my palm shiver before and during the punishments all the time we the stroke landing i close my eyes

by Arfanee Sat Jul 21 00:50:57 UTC 2012

Arfanee, what about the thickness of the cane? Did you get any caning recently? Does caning makes any injury in your palm?

by Alwin Sun Jul 22 07:53:12 UTC 2012

Arfanee, did you cry after caning with thick cane? How does principal apply strokes? How many strokes does you get usually?

by Alwin Mon Jul 23 10:04:05 UTC 2012

yes i do cry he beats too hard and it's the only time i cry even all punishment hurts and painfull but i hold my self from crying
most my punsihment from staff when i report to the management office one time i got it from the principal 6 stroks too severe she try to show that she is though and yes every student scare from her even she lives at the same neiphourhood
she some times when she students doing wrong after school she will punish them the second day

by Arfanee Mon Jul 23 13:00:35 UTC 2012

Arfanee how many times u got thigh caning? did oter students get thigh caning?

by guest Tue Jul 24 12:35:46 UTC 2012

Arfanee how many times u got thigh caning? did oter students get thigh caning?

by guest Tue Jul 24 12:35:48 UTC 2012

Arfanee, have you recently got any caning? Streching on which position, you feel more pain? Towards front or side? Which was the most severe punishment you have ever got? Please explain that incident.

by Alwin Tue Jul 24 14:14:32 UTC 2012

Alwin i did explain the punishments several times ??

by Arfanee Wed Jul 25 09:47:17 UTC 2012

arfanee are u the only student who got thigh caned?

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:49 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:50 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:51 UTC 2012

were they wearing skirt or short ? were they caned on thigh?

by guest Mon Jul 30 11:54:49 UTC 2012

what type of punishment u'r neighbour who is a schoolstudent gets?

by guest Thu Aug 02 15:14:15 UTC 2012

what type of punishment u'r neighbour who is a schoolstudent gets?

by guest Thu Aug 02 15:14:16 UTC 2012

guest your question has no meaning to it you just asking stupid questions

by Arfanee Wed Aug 08 10:32:38 UTC 2012

arfanee u r a good story teller.

by guest Thu Aug 09 18:17:04 UTC 2012

guest if you think i am story teller then why you are putting your time to read it ,i am not story teller i writing the facts and the truth

by Arfanee Fri Aug 10 10:45:47 UTC 2012

i go beaten by my doughter teacher ,when my doughter behave real bad at school they send to see me their then the principal told me that i am the reason for y daughter behaviour then she aked the teacher to give 6 stroks at my palm for that i thought the principal is joking but she is real and not joking i been put in situaion that my doughter will be out school for week or i take the 6 stroks from her teacher then i took the beating from that teacher i don't call it punishments as they calll it they beat me up hard for my daughter wrong acting

by Ebtihajee Sat Aug 11 13:57:20 UTC 2012

how old your doughter and how old are you , how old the teacher who punished you and how old the principal , what is your reaction against you daoughter and what's your husband reaction ,is it normal for that school to punish the moms for their kids wrong behaviour how hard did she apply the stroks ,did you cry

by Estikbalee Sun Aug 12 15:15:49 UTC 2012

Arfanee, is your punishments going on? How many strokes would you get usually?

by Stephen Mon Aug 13 13:54:08 UTC 2012

Arfanee, what about your punishments?

by Alwin Sun Sep 02 18:08:26 UTC 2012

Estikbalee i am 34 years old my doughter is 11 years old the teacher 26 years old the principal she is her late 50's ,yes it's normal it's small village it's normal too many moms and dads get punsihed for their kids behaviour , i got mad from my doughter then her father gave her very good beating for that ,the teacher who punished me she lived next to my house and i know her mother and know her very well ,she beat very hard i have pain but i don't cry ,even that teacher told her mom out my punishments and her mom been mad from her because we live close and we have good releation

by Ebtihajee Fri Sep 07 14:26:19 UTC 2012

I am a private student of BA. My daughter is +2 student and we both get tuition from a aged school teacher (definitely in different schedule). He canes my daughter frequently when she does poor performance in his class. He also often canes me if I do poor performance. But my daughter does not know that.

by guest Tue Sep 11 17:06:53 UTC 2012

did u'r tutor cane u on u'r thigh or in palm?

by guest Thu Sep 13 14:03:44 UTC 2012

He canes me on my palms only.

by guest Sat Sep 15 16:12:21 UTC 2012

did he only canes u or gives oter punishment like ear twisting;kneeldown etc?why do u get punishment at this age?

by guest Tue Sep 18 04:29:59 UTC 2012

did he only canes u or gives oter punishment like ear twisting;kneeldown etc?why do u get punishment at this age?

by guest Tue Sep 18 04:30:01 UTC 2012

He is my tutor.He mainly canes me but on few occasion he has made me kneel down with holding ears.

by guest Sat Sep 22 17:27:06 UTC 2012

how long u remain kneeldown?did he ever twisted u'r ear? what is the subject that he teaches

by guest Mon Sep 24 13:30:48 UTC 2012

No, he did not twisted my ears. He teaches math

by guest Tue Oct 02 16:53:02 UTC 2012

guest did he caned u in u'r thigh

by guest Tue Jan 01 15:28:13 UTC 2013

i am ritu msc in math, caning is very important in school level, for discipline and for good academic record of students.i also use cane for punishment for students. i teach in girls school, i teach math to non medical students +2,there are two section of non medical girls students.
i always take one test in every week. those girls who get less than half marks, i give them harsh punishment, i made those girls murga in standing position for half an hour, as any girl lower her butt,then i apply 5 terrible stroke on her butts and then she starts crying for pain and start request me for leaving the cane, but i do not stop.after half an hour i give all murga girls 10 10 strokes on their legs and butts and on back at very high speed. all girls of +2 class fear from me .
i give them punishment in school ground in front of junior girls, so they feel shame on them .

if any one wants to share their exp of punishment then pls share here .

by miss ritu Mon May 20 07:12:44 UTC 2013

I think that if some teachers enjoy inflicting corporal punishment they should be publicly punished themselves. Si9x strokes for eachn\aughty teacherwho punishes p[upils' parents.

by John Joyce Sat Jun 22 18:34:22 UTC 2013

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.