Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Mother gets caning in daughter's school
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Mother gets caning in daughter's school
In some part of our country, there is a system if daughter does any serious offense. Her mother receives caning instead of getting daughter's expel letter from school. Some times it is hand caning, some time butk caning. Only lady teachers punish mother of culprit student. Some naughty young lady teacher canes mothers on their bare butks in a closed room. Pl explain your view.

by guest Wed Jun 06 09:56:32 UTC 2012

how do you know this happens guest? can you narrate any incidents? sounds unbelievable

by Rasan Thu Jun 07 01:49:39 UTC 2012

I have heard such matter from my cousin sister. She is staying in Bangladesh. In that country some rural school follow such procedure. Once my cousin’s daughter (at that time she was in 14) was caught by her teacher with some xxxx books and contraceptive pills. It was a serious offence and headmistress called guardian. My cousin went to her daughter’s school and met headmistress. HM told her that only option was there that her daughter would be rusticated from school and she would never take admission in another school. When my cousin requested her several times, HM had become little soft. She told her that it was a basic duty of a mother to control her daughter and you were failure to follow that duty. So it was your fault and if you would receive punishment for her guilty, your daughter would be escaped for this time. My cousin was surprised to hear it and told HM that after discussion with her husband she would reply.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:10:37 UTC 2012

Cont......
Next day my cousin and her husband both went to school but HM repeated that same. After that both my cousin and her husband decided that it would be better to receive punishment instead of spoiling the life of their daughter. Nest day my cousin came alone and met HM. HM told her mode of punishment would be decided by their english madam and she sent my cousin to her. My cousin came to her cabin. The teacher told her that it would be bare butk punishment and in privately. She and my cousin only would be there. My cousin shocked to hear this but teacher told it was ultimate option and punishment would be started now. Then she closed the door and windows and told her to remove the clothes and gave her a willingness letter that she received that punishment for her own interest.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:11:14 UTC 2012

Cont......
When my cousin thought that there was no other option she stood up and pulled her saree and petticoat up to her waist. But teacher told her bare butks means she had to remove every thing, ie her saree, petticoat, blouse, bra, panty etc and also told if she was in her period she might come after over her period. Ultimately my cousin removed everything . Then she ordered her to bent over her desk and she took a long thin cane and stated caning on her bare butks. She delivered so many stocks. Then she told her you would get two set punishment and one set was over and ordered her to stand in the corner for 5 mins with holding ears and in that time she would do some paper works for her school.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:11:47 UTC 2012

Cont......
She stood in the corner with holding ears but when she saw that teacher was very busy with her works she removed her hands from ears. Suddenly teacher saw that and she was very angry. My cousin did some argument but by that she was too much angry. She told her to do sits ups with holding ears for 10 times and for that disobedience her punishment level would be increased and if she would do again she would get more punishment. She was helpless and did 10 times sits ups. Then she ordered her to go to corner and to be kneel down with holding ears. She came to the corner and sat on her heals with holding ears. But the teacher told her that she had to stand on her knees with holding ears. So she was standing on her knees. It was too much humiliating and embarrassing to her to be kneel down with holding ears in completely undressed situation.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:12:30 UTC 2012

Cont......
After few mins she called her and ordered her to bent over the desk to receive her 2nd round punishment. When she did that the teacher delivered many stocks to her butks. After that she ordered her to stand char position just right side of her chair (where she was sitting). She stood on that position but she felt uneasy because she never stood before on that position. When her standing position was disturbed she received hard caning on her back side from her. But ultimately she was unable to stand on that position. Then the teacher ordered her to become murga. But my cousin never hard that word before. So she was unable to follow her order. But the teacher pushed her hands in between her legs and forced to hold her ears with her hand. Then pushed her butks straight. She stood on that position and when her butks was down she received caning on her butks. It was continuing for some times. Then she was again made kneel down and then got butks caning again. After that she delivered two stocks on each of her palms and placed her hands on her butks for examination whether any serious injury was there.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:13:04 UTC 2012

Cont......
To finish complete punishment 30 mins time was required. Then she allowed her to wear her cloths and told her punishment was over. My cousin felt too much humiliating and embracement because the age of that teacher was only 24 or 25 but her age was 35. The teacher was at least 9 to 10 yrs younger to her. But my cousin was helpless and she was happy that it was done privately. Later she knew that in some girls’ school some nasty young teachers were there and they took the advantages of helpless of parents and enjoyed by this punishment. The HM rotationally gave the authority to teachers (for that teachers were trying to be closed with HM) to give punishment to mothers of particular student.
Cont......

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:14:37 UTC 2012

Cont......
In boys’ and coed school there was no such type of procedure because male teachers never would go to cane father or mother by this way. It was only for pleasure and entertainment for some nasty young female teachers. It was done completely unofficially and no witness was there. School received consignment letter only to avoid any problem in future. My cousin told me the fact but requested me not to disclose it to our relatives. In that country many parents (particularly mothers) are suffering from such punishment for their daughters.

by new comer Thu Jun 07 02:15:39 UTC 2012

Hi New comer, just shut up your mouth, you are just writing some nonsense. Better tape off your mouth or see some nice movie.

by Irfan Fri Jun 08 18:22:14 UTC 2012

What new comer has written is true. It is a practice in Bangladesh but not in all school. In some religious schools ( obviously for girls’ only )follow that uncultured system. The same case was happened in case of our daughter. She was charged in illegal sexual relation case. It is a common practice here if any minor involves that case her mother will be charged and she will be caned by local village court. It is too much embarrassing for a family. So everybody want to close this matter in school level and in privately. So many girl students are victimized I this system (like my daughter). My wife was called by the HM in her school and HM told my wife that it was a fault of mother and she would be punished otherwise our daughter would be rusticated. We knew the matter so we thought that there was no alternative way than receiving punishment. MH gave the charge to a young lady teacher and she called my wife to upstairs into the cabin of a senior faculty. But no one was there. First she closed door and windows. After that the teacher called my wife that punishment would be in bare butks and she had to remove everything. My wife knew that matter so she removed her all clothes. The teacher assured her that it would be privately forever. When my wife stood in front of her in undressed condition, first she ordered her for kneel down with holding ears in front of her chair. When my wife did that she gave a long lecture to my wife and she had to listen that on standing on her knees with ear holding and completely undressed condition (because she did not allow her to take sit on her heals) from a younger teacher. After finishing lecture, she ordered her to stay in the same position but move towards the wall so her butks would be in front of her. She followed that order. Then the teacher took a long twin thin cane (two canes are used at a time and it is very painful) and started caning on her butks. After gating few stokes my wife was unable to bear it and she removed her hands from ears and rubbed her butks and sat on the floor. She also cried. The teacher told her not to cry otherwise everybody might knew that matter and then she stopped crying. When teacher was unable to manage her , she pulled her ears, slapped her on face and dragged her to the table and placed her over the table and started caning. It was unbearable and my was dancing on the floor with rubbing her butks. But again she slapped her and pulled her ears and dragged her on the table. It was repeated many times. My wife told her the caning sound was high and it might be heard from outside. But the teacher told her there was no class room in upstairs and no chance to listen caning sound to students. But other teachers might listen that because in this floor only teachers’ chambers were there. When punishment was over, my wife constantly rubbed her butks and cried in low voice. The teacher gave her some pain killer tablets and ordered her to consume one tablet immediately. My wife did it. Then the teacher took a bottle of herbal oil from the drawer and again she ordered my wife to bent over the table. But she assured her in smiling that she would not cane her again. She did some massage with that oil on the butks of my wife and also inspected by her hand whether any serious injury was there. After that the teacher told my wife that her butks was still swollen and radish and there was around 15 caning lines on her butks. Again she take a piece of ice from the refrigerator and rubbed her butks with that ice. She also told my wife to take tablets and to use ice after receiving residence. When pain was reduced, my wife stood and tried to dress up. She helped her for dressing. She also covered the ears of my wife with hair and cloths because ears were also radish for hard ear pulling. My wife went to bathroom and refreshed herself. She then came out from the room. She was too much humiliated and due to pain she was unable to move freely. When other teach

by guest Sat Jun 09 01:53:26 UTC 2012

My son is a class 5 student. I had a practice to arrange a small party with some closed friends to take hard drinks. I did it on the roof and my son was not allowed to come there. My wife told me in many times to stop that but I did not stop it. Somehow my son knew it and he told it to his class mates and from them headmistress knew that. One Sunday at afternoon she came to our residence. I and my wife both were surprised to see her. We welcomed her. She knows we very sell because I and my wife were her ex students. After taking tea she asked about our son. When we told her that now he was playing in the park. She told us that she had come to teach us something. She then took out a wooden duster from her bag and told me to show my palms. Without any hesitation I saw that. First she told us about the ideal role of a father and then used number of stokes on my both palms. It was too much painful but my wife enjoyed it. She was laughing when maam was caning me. After that day I never arrange any party in our house.

by guest Sun Jun 10 01:40:33 UTC 2012

So many days I was punished like caning, kneel down with holding ears, sits ups, standing on the bench in my daughter's school. But that was 20 yrs befire when I was a student of that school

by guest Mon Jun 11 05:36:56 UTC 2012

guest, how old was your wife and how old was the young teacher? did you offer to accept the punishment to spare your wife the pain?

by Kamal Mon Jun 11 06:53:12 UTC 2012

Yes it is right. It is happened in some religious schools for girls. We also suffered for our daughter. Why mothers accept such punishment?
1. In religious schools many restriction is there for girls.
2. If any unethical case comes to the local village court, mother will be punished (if daughter is minor) in front of locality (both male and female)
3. Particular student will be rusticated and she will never take admission in other inst.
4. Religious schools provide huge stipend for girls and if they do such guilty, her stipend will be stopped for ever.
5. If mother is charged by the village court, that family will not stay in the village in future.
These are the cause why mothers accept such punishment for her daughter. Once HM of the school of our daughter complained that our daughter did like that unexpected case and she offered my wife to accept punishment instead of daughter. My wife knew the matter (because she was a student of one religious school) and she accepted that. At that time my wife was in 42 yrs and she was called in a room by a young teacher of age just 23 or 24 (almost half age of her). She was ordered by that young teacher to be completely undressed and was made to kneel down with holding ears in front of her for at least 30 mins in undressed condition (at that time the teacher was checking some answer sheets of exam). After that she was ordered to go to toilet to empty her bladder. A attached toilet was there and she went there in her birth day dress. Then she was caned very hardly by that teacher. My wife is some fat lady and after returning home, I saw her butks was completely blackish and swollen. There was many parallel caning marks. But my wife still does not blame school. She tells it is a basic duty for a mother to control her daughter otherwise she must get punishment (she thinks it because she was a student of like that school). The punishment was done total privately and nobody knew that except the school. Even when my wife met with that young teacher latter, she talked her as usual. Once my wife recalled her about that punishment and she smiled. I told my wife it was a too much humiliating to you because first you were made kneel down in front of that your teacher (her age is almost half of you) in completely undressed condition and second you were caned by that teacher on your bare butks. The young lady observed all your body including your private parts ( even she placed her hand on my wife’s butks during caning). But my wife told that it was a basic duty of teacher to correct everybody and for that she did not feel anything. She also told our daughter after getting punishment that for her she received punishment from her school (she did not tell her what type punishment she received).

by Milan Thu Jun 14 02:08:50 UTC 2012

how old are you Arfanee and how old is the caning teacher? what was you action towards your daughter after that? does the teacher punish students in the computer class?

by Ramu Fri Jun 15 06:15:45 UTC 2012

Ramu i am 39 years old and the teacher 28 years old i am so upset and mad from my daughter and as soon my hands cools and the pain start to be less i went and slap my daughter face several times and i show her the marks of the caning at my palms because of her bad behaviour ,yes the teacher do carry the stick with her to the class and she do punish the students their but normaly she don't apply more than 4 medium stroks for any offense

by Arfanee Fri Jun 15 12:03:01 UTC 2012

how was the teacher's behavior towards you in the computer class after that Arfanee? was she revengeful and kept picking on you or she forgot about it? had she punished you before that?

by Ramu Fri Jun 15 12:22:02 UTC 2012

Teachers prefer caning on butks because it is safest place, and victims can not expose it to show other people in future.

by Milan Fri Jun 15 14:49:34 UTC 2012

Ramu she is normaly very nice teacher and i have good releation ship with her before yes several times i got punished by her at the class room before that time ,and she is very nice after that punishment even the second day we have key board practice and i can't preform i should be punished by her for that but she over looked and gave me a break

by Arfanee Sat Jun 16 11:09:15 UTC 2012

what punishment do u get Arfanee

by guest Mon Jun 18 16:19:51 UTC 2012

what punishment do u get Arfanee

by guest Mon Jun 18 16:19:53 UTC 2012

did anyone twisted u'r ear as punishment? do u'r daughter watch u'r punishment?

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:46 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:47 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:48 UTC 2012

by guest Tue Jun 19 13:48:49 UTC 2012

Arfanee do you wear uniform to classes or skirt and jacket like grown up woman.how you ease pain on hands after stroks. what country you in.

by Guest Sun Jun 24 14:50:42 UTC 2012

guest no we don't wear uniform we just wear what we like as females but for me most my time i wear jeans and shirt ,after i get the punishment the most thing to easy the pain soak and wash my hands with cold water then i apply lotion at my hands

by Arfanee Mon Jun 25 22:24:55 UTC 2012

what type of punishment do u get?

by guest Tue Jun 26 16:53:50 UTC 2012

Arfanee what is oldest female student in class to get punishment stroks was it cane or flat stick did she look very grown up in jeans or skirt with shirt is daughter in same class as you. has she seen you gent stroks punishment.If so how she feel.how you feel then. do you know of mothers in any school who get stroks in front of their children. if so please tell. were they in uniform or as grown up females.

by guest Wed Jun 27 16:18:09 UTC 2012

guest my daoughter is not at my class she is going to regular school in the morning and i attend these class's at the same school after noon time my daughter she knows i been punished by her teacher for being rude yes but she never witness any of my punishments , yes my neiphour she is at the same school with her 10 years daughter but they are different class's some time they get punished infront of each other when they arrive late one time she show's me her palm two cuts at each hand after she got caned by female teacher using thin cane and the teacher just 23 years old she do wear uniform just like her daughter,the first time i got punished i felt embaress and so mad and sad ,then when i got the severe punishments for my daughter bad behviour i felt insulted then by the days the punsihments start to be just normal i don't get embaress and it's routine as i am attending that school i take the punishment then i suffer from the pain for few hours then life goes on

by Arfanee Thu Jun 28 11:10:53 UTC 2012

Arfanee thanks for reply what age your neighbour who got caned in front of daughter do husband know of her punishment. are they both in usual uniform of shirt, skirt with stockings in cold weather.is she and other women of her age in class with older schoolchildren do all get cane on palms in front of each other. how older women feel about this when last time yourself got stroks are you in africa, russia, asia or europe.

by guest Thu Jun 28 16:31:14 UTC 2012

Guest that neighbour she is 32 years old ,they attend same school but they have seperate class's for adults going back to school but when they arrived late they both got punished by the same teacher for arriving late they get punished the palms we are in north Africa ,it's hard feeling specialy the first time and to take it from younger person but it's common when some body attending school her to get punished

by Arfaneea Sat Jun 30 11:24:13 UTC 2012

how the mother faces her daughter with reddish ear or palm i.e. after being punished?what type punishment do uget?

by guest Mon Jul 02 11:35:55 UTC 2012

Arfanee are men and women together in adult classes do they get palm punishment stroks in front of each other is it cane or flat stick. when last time you get punished.

by guest Tue Jul 03 11:18:19 UTC 2012

Guest at the neiphour school it's for mall childered boys and girls and the the adulst class's just for females yes adults get punished at the palms infront of the class ,i don't go to regular school i take computer class's at the same school but it's afternoon class's some teachers use falt wood stick and some of them use the cane i harder punishments from the cane and much softer form the stick ,but their is special class's on the after noon for male students they take regular class's yes they get punished too , at my class i have several male students they are in late 20's or mid 30's and they get the punishments too

by Arfanee Tue Jul 03 21:48:51 UTC 2012

what type of punishments dothe adult femalestudents get?

by guest Thu Jul 05 04:18:59 UTC 2012

what type of punishments dothe adult femalestudents get?

by guest Thu Jul 05 04:19:00 UTC 2012

Arfanee,do you take away your palm before the stroke falls?

by Alwin Thu Jul 05 18:14:15 UTC 2012

is caning only punishment?do kneeldown,eartwistpunishment are given to u

by guest Fri Jul 06 04:07:16 UTC 2012

is caning only punishment?do kneeldown,eartwistpunishment are given to u

by guest Fri Jul 06 04:07:17 UTC 2012

Arfanee, any other palm caning experience?

by Alwin Fri Jul 06 09:39:29 UTC 2012

Arfanee how you feel at getting palm stroks in front of male students.is hand held out straight in front or straight to side to receive stroks do you rub palms and hold them to yourself to ease pain after every strok or do so after punishment. when was last time you get stick or cane on palms.what is oldest lady in class she also get palm stroks. do you pay for classes or they free.

by guest Sat Jul 07 03:03:45 UTC 2012

guest at the begining every student get embarresed when they take punishments but now all us the students been punished infront of each other every teacher has their way some teachers asks us to hold the hand to the front and the teacher will be to the side ,but most teachers they make us hold the hand to the side and up to the shoulder level and the teacher in front of the student no rubbing allowed during the punishment students have to take all stroks after each other without any delay on showing the palm after the punishment done every student will hold the hands under the armpet then will start blow on them until the we have break time then every one rush to toilet and soak the hands under cold water which reduce the pain ,i just got punished with cane one time from male teacher and it's very painfull ,i am the oldest student at the class two days ago i got 6 stroks at the palms ,it's free class's no body have to pay for it

by Arfanee Sat Jul 07 12:04:24 UTC 2012

Arfanee, do you cry before the cane falls on your palm? Are your palms soft? Why you get caned? Will they apply strokes on both the palms? Would the ask to come to front to receive caning? Do you blow your hands after a heavy caning?

by Alwin Sat Jul 07 17:26:22 UTC 2012

Alwin no i don't cry either before nor after but yes my eyes tearing from the pain ,i beleive i have soft palms i am female i got caned for taking drink to the class room and put it next to the computer yes all punishments done infront of the class and both palm got the sroks the teacher refuse to let us to blew or delay showing the palms we have to take the stroks after each other one the stick up the hand has to be ready to receive the stroke the teacher applies the 6 stroks in may be 30 seconds after she done with applying the stroks then most the time i go back to my desk putting my both hands under my armpet then as soon i set down i start to blew on them ,one teacher she will not allow us to either to put the palms under the armpet or blew on them for the rest of the class she needs us to feel the pain and to release it if she see student blowing or even rubing the hands she will aplly more stroks to them

by Arfanee Sun Jul 08 12:20:02 UTC 2012

Arfanee, do you get caning everyday? Amog your teachers, who apply most powerful strokes? What is the minimum number of strokes you would get at a time? How much time would the pain stays on your palm? Have you ever rejected to strech your palm? Did you ever get extra strokes for delaying or moving palms?

by Alwin Sun Jul 08 17:59:14 UTC 2012

what type of punishments do u'r niighbour get at school?

by guest Tue Jul 10 04:02:28 UTC 2012

Alwin no not daily but some days me and other students gets punished more than one time ,one day i have 4 class's and happen to be punished by every teacher before the pain resolved i get more pain but at least once a week i get punishmets ,the male teacher he is the gives the most severe punishments and he use thick cane but female teachers use flat wood stick and the pain will stay for hour or two ,when it comes to punishments minimum stroks 4 two at each hand ,i never reject any punishments and one time i delay to show the palm for male teacher then he hit me at my arm once and at my thigh once ,

by Arfanee Fri Jul 13 11:23:46 UTC 2012

how many times u got thigh caning? did u or any student was ever caned in bare thigh?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:04:34 UTC 2012

how many times u got thigh caning? did u or any student was ever caned in bare thigh?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:04:35 UTC 2012

did u show u'r caning mark at to u'r daughter or husband?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:07:52 UTC 2012

did u show u'r caning mark at to u'r daughter or husband?

by guest Fri Jul 13 15:07:52 UTC 2012

Arfanee, how many extra strokes would you get for delaying showing palms? Have you recently got any caning? Are your palms white in colour? Would they apply strokes simultaneously to each palm or one after other? For what offence do you get caning? What is your reaction when they call your name to apply strokes?

by Alwin Sun Jul 15 01:48:20 UTC 2012

Alwin ,i never got extra strokes for delaying showing the palms i got stroke at the thigh and at the arm but not extra palm stroks some teacher if student delay or move the palm they will double the stroks . my palms and skin color white ,some teachers will let the student show the right hand then they will apply half the number after each other then they will punish the second hand ,but most teacher the give one by one student have to show right hand first take one stroke then show left take one stroke then show right but the student have to show the palm without any delay this hurts more that take the strokes after each other ,most my punishments is for failing to answer questions or not having home work ready , few time for entering the class room late after break and 2-3 times arriving late at the start of the school , i get angry when the teacher ordered me to come into the front of the class but nothing i can do about it just every student got used to this , class room punishment does not leave severe and long pain but management punsihment do leave long pain because my hands white the marks takes longer time to disapear but some students afet few minutes can't see any marks at their palms

by Arfanee Mon Jul 16 11:59:18 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:35 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:36 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:37 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:38 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:40 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:40 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:42 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:42 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:44 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:44 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:46 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:46 UTC 2012

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:22:48 UTC 2012

did other femalestudents received thigh caning?did u show u'r caning mark at thigh to u'r daughter and husband what did they say? and husband what did they say?

by guest Mon Jul 16 14:23:07 UTC 2012

Arfanee, how do you show your palm? Do you stretch it fully or partially? Please tell another incident that you get caned on palms. What about the length of cane? Do all teachers apply heavy strokes?

by Alwin Wed Jul 18 05:14:18 UTC 2012

Alwin, male teacher give harder stroks because he use thick cane ,female teachers they do beat hard but with falt stick the pain did not stay for long time most teacher require us to stand infront of them and to stretch the hand out to the shoulder level then the teacher will adjust the the palm one female teacher she like us to open the palm to the front of our boday and she stand to the side and apply the stroks

by Arfanee Wed Jul 18 11:44:26 UTC 2012

Arfanee you not young why you put your self in this situation and let young female to beat you up ,your english is good where you learn it you don't feel insulted to be punished by younger female and allow male to beat you up like that what kind of degree you are getting their ,do you ever cry from the beating what's the age of the younger student at your class
do you feel the hate for your teacher during and after they beat you up ,is their any way you can say no i am not going to let any person to beat me up

by Sandra Wed Jul 18 12:01:16 UTC 2012

Arfanee please tell how you look in dress as you go to front of class for stroks are you white or black lady are you look very grown up wear shirt with skirt or jeans. is it too hot there for stockings on legs what is fashion for older students not in uniform. what husband say about your punishments

by guest Thu Jul 19 01:25:12 UTC 2012

Arfanee, does outsiders see your punishments? Would they apply strokes on your palms when you are outside? I mean for late coming. Does your palms shiver before cane falls on the palms? Would you shut your eyes at the time of caning?

by Alwin Thu Jul 19 14:39:25 UTC 2012

Sandra i am learning i am taking education i don't put my self in bad situation yes i get punsihed and not beaten up , i make mistake or break rules i get punished for that yes i hate to get punished but let tell that every time i get punished it make me study and obey the rules more most of my punishemtn because i go lat which i can't help it and i forget to study when i am too busy with at home one time i cried for the punsihments but then i hold my self i manage to handle the pain an no i never hate my teachers i been learing by them whey to hate them ,when i make mistake i just obey and take the punsihment and i will not ask the teacher for break or act like little kids and not to take the punishment because i will be subject to harder punishments or suspended from school i just obey .
Guest i don know what you need me to tell you about my dress i dress normal just like any female no uniform their some time skirt with shirt or trousers with shirt and no one like her or his name to be called to the front of the class it's very fear full moment and it's more fear to watch the students infront of me taking the punishments and wait for my term i like to be the first one to be punished .
Alwin when we arrive late no out siders witness our punishments may be other students willing to see us when we line up out side before the staff ordered us to go inside one of the offices for the punishments and when their are husge number of students then 2-3 staff give the punishments out side yes my palm shiver before and during the punishments all the time we the stroke landing i close my eyes

by Arfanee Sat Jul 21 00:50:57 UTC 2012

Arfanee, what about the thickness of the cane? Did you get any caning recently? Does caning makes any injury in your palm?

by Alwin Sun Jul 22 07:53:12 UTC 2012

Arfanee, did you cry after caning with thick cane? How does principal apply strokes? How many strokes does you get usually?

by Alwin Mon Jul 23 10:04:05 UTC 2012

yes i do cry he beats too hard and it's the only time i cry even all punishment hurts and painfull but i hold my self from crying
most my punsihment from staff when i report to the management office one time i got it from the principal 6 stroks too severe she try to show that she is though and yes every student scare from her even she lives at the same neiphourhood
she some times when she students doing wrong after school she will punish them the second day

by Arfanee Mon Jul 23 13:00:35 UTC 2012

Arfanee how many times u got thigh caning? did oter students get thigh caning?

by guest Tue Jul 24 12:35:46 UTC 2012

Arfanee how many times u got thigh caning? did oter students get thigh caning?

by guest Tue Jul 24 12:35:48 UTC 2012

Arfanee, have you recently got any caning? Streching on which position, you feel more pain? Towards front or side? Which was the most severe punishment you have ever got? Please explain that incident.

by Alwin Tue Jul 24 14:14:32 UTC 2012

Alwin i did explain the punishments several times ??

by Arfanee Wed Jul 25 09:47:17 UTC 2012

arfanee are u the only student who got thigh caned?

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:49 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:50 UTC 2012

by guest Fri Jul 27 11:24:51 UTC 2012

were they wearing skirt or short ? were they caned on thigh?

by guest Mon Jul 30 11:54:49 UTC 2012

what type of punishment u'r neighbour who is a schoolstudent gets?

by guest Thu Aug 02 15:14:15 UTC 2012

what type of punishment u'r neighbour who is a schoolstudent gets?

by guest Thu Aug 02 15:14:16 UTC 2012

guest your question has no meaning to it you just asking stupid questions

by Arfanee Wed Aug 08 10:32:38 UTC 2012

arfanee u r a good story teller.

by guest Thu Aug 09 18:17:04 UTC 2012

guest if you think i am story teller then why you are putting your time to read it ,i am not story teller i writing the facts and the truth

by Arfanee Fri Aug 10 10:45:47 UTC 2012

i go beaten by my doughter teacher ,when my doughter behave real bad at school they send to see me their then the principal told me that i am the reason for y daughter behaviour then she aked the teacher to give 6 stroks at my palm for that i thought the principal is joking but she is real and not joking i been put in situaion that my doughter will be out school for week or i take the 6 stroks from her teacher then i took the beating from that teacher i don't call it punishments as they calll it they beat me up hard for my daughter wrong acting

by Ebtihajee Sat Aug 11 13:57:20 UTC 2012

how old your doughter and how old are you , how old the teacher who punished you and how old the principal , what is your reaction against you daoughter and what's your husband reaction ,is it normal for that school to punish the moms for their kids wrong behaviour how hard did she apply the stroks ,did you cry

by Estikbalee Sun Aug 12 15:15:49 UTC 2012

Arfanee, is your punishments going on? How many strokes would you get usually?

by Stephen Mon Aug 13 13:54:08 UTC 2012

Arfanee, what about your punishments?

by Alwin Sun Sep 02 18:08:26 UTC 2012

Estikbalee i am 34 years old my doughter is 11 years old the teacher 26 years old the principal she is her late 50's ,yes it's normal it's small village it's normal too many moms and dads get punsihed for their kids behaviour , i got mad from my doughter then her father gave her very good beating for that ,the teacher who punished me she lived next to my house and i know her mother and know her very well ,she beat very hard i have pain but i don't cry ,even that teacher told her mom out my punishments and her mom been mad from her because we live close and we have good releation

by Ebtihajee Fri Sep 07 14:26:19 UTC 2012

I am a private student of BA. My daughter is +2 student and we both get tuition from a aged school teacher (definitely in different schedule). He canes my daughter frequently when she does poor performance in his class. He also often canes me if I do poor performance. But my daughter does not know that.

by guest Tue Sep 11 17:06:53 UTC 2012

did u'r tutor cane u on u'r thigh or in palm?

by guest Thu Sep 13 14:03:44 UTC 2012

He canes me on my palms only.

by guest Sat Sep 15 16:12:21 UTC 2012

did he only canes u or gives oter punishment like ear twisting;kneeldown etc?why do u get punishment at this age?

by guest Tue Sep 18 04:29:59 UTC 2012

did he only canes u or gives oter punishment like ear twisting;kneeldown etc?why do u get punishment at this age?

by guest Tue Sep 18 04:30:01 UTC 2012

He is my tutor.He mainly canes me but on few occasion he has made me kneel down with holding ears.

by guest Sat Sep 22 17:27:06 UTC 2012

how long u remain kneeldown?did he ever twisted u'r ear? what is the subject that he teaches

by guest Mon Sep 24 13:30:48 UTC 2012

No, he did not twisted my ears. He teaches math

by guest Tue Oct 02 16:53:02 UTC 2012

guest did he caned u in u'r thigh

by guest Tue Jan 01 15:28:13 UTC 2013

i am ritu msc in math, caning is very important in school level, for discipline and for good academic record of students.i also use cane for punishment for students. i teach in girls school, i teach math to non medical students +2,there are two section of non medical girls students.
i always take one test in every week. those girls who get less than half marks, i give them harsh punishment, i made those girls murga in standing position for half an hour, as any girl lower her butt,then i apply 5 terrible stroke on her butts and then she starts crying for pain and start request me for leaving the cane, but i do not stop.after half an hour i give all murga girls 10 10 strokes on their legs and butts and on back at very high speed. all girls of +2 class fear from me .
i give them punishment in school ground in front of junior girls, so they feel shame on them .

if any one wants to share their exp of punishment then pls share here .

by miss ritu Mon May 20 07:12:44 UTC 2013

I think that if some teachers enjoy inflicting corporal punishment they should be publicly punished themselves. Si9x strokes for eachn\aughty teacherwho punishes p[upils' parents.

by John Joyce Sat Jun 22 18:34:22 UTC 2013

yes punishing mothers is very common.I am the male teacher of age 24.One girl student of age 17 misbehaved with me.She asked me to spend one night with her.I got shocked and informed principal mam immediately She called her parents and told about their daughter.Her mother was not ready to get canned because she is 41 but the canning female teacher is just 27.So the management decided to dismiss her.But the father had lot affection on her daughter and equested his wife to accept punishment.Later she accepted.That time the caning female teacher was absent.So principal gave caning rights to me.Principal warned me not to remove her dress as she is opposite gender.But that stupid principal didnot tell this to that lady.That lady came to my cabin exactly at 1.00p.m., before lunch.
Contd...

by lucky man Sat May 31 13:43:30 UTC 2014

contd..
Wow she is damn beautiful.41 year mother is much beautiful than 17 year young daughter.She was very white and almost her skin is rosy colour.She didnot seem to be came for very hard caning.She came with chudithat with perfect dupatta matching colour.she had sweet smelling flowers in her long hair.I think as i am male i may not punish if she came like goddess.But nobody will miss this chance of caning woman that too elder one.also her daughter's attitude is not tolerableOf course mother is responsible for daughter's mistakes.So i planned to give her hard lifetime caning which should make her good mother.She took chair next to me and asked"Dude how will you punish me now?"in a cool manner.I got extreme anger and shouted her to stand up suddenly she did with fear.I gave severe warning that she made serious mistake and she came there for punishment.She should feel shame of that and also she came as if she came for punishmen.She down her heads.Then i told"Dont call me dude idiot."She replied"ok sir".I ordered her to raise her hands as high as possible so that i can enjoy the sweat from armpits.She understood that but she has no option.She did it.Her eyes became red.Then i switched off the fan(already all doors and windows closed)so that she will sweat further.She as a senior lady understood everything started thinking how she will be punished.Then i removed my shirt to be free when caning.Then i came closer to her.she was very scared.I put my right hand over her shoulders and asked "how many children you have nonsense?she replied"only one".The i started twisting her ear very hard by telling"you useless lady.Can't you feed one daughter properly?You are shameful mark on word'Mother'".She told"sir please sir.Its paining.Remove the hands".But it is not the place to show mercy.After 5 min i removed my hand and i shown mirror to see her own ear mark.She surprised and scared because it was very much reddish.She almost started crying.tears were waiting to come from her eyes.
Contd

by lucky man Sun Jun 01 14:08:31 UTC 2014

Contd
Now the time is 1.35 p.m i wasted 35min without caning I scolded her in very irrespective words as she is wasting my valuable time.Then i asked"hameera do u know the mother caning rules of our school?".She replied with very shyfull manner 'Yes sir'.I asked to tell.She started;
1.private punishment
2.mother should obey whatever punishing teacher tells.
3.only nude punishment.
4.Buttocks,thigh,palm and foot caning.Face slapping and ear pulling.
5.if not given proper respect,punishments may be situps,murga,chair,kneel down,etc.,
6.if not at all co-operated extreme punishment.i.e.,tied down vertically head facing the ground.
7.lecture regarding "how to feed daughter".That time mother should be nude,kneel down and should put her hand to ears.
But all punishments will be given and decided by punishing teacher only.Canings will be very hard.
everything was correct.Because before 7 years her elder sister was punished because of her daughter.I was her classmate.At that time i saw this lady also who came to carry her sister after caning.at that time i addressed her 'Aunty".Now she is infront of me for her indiscplinary feed..

She told"sir do u remember me before 7 years"
Me:Stop it hamera.i remember everything "
Now her face being relaxed.I asked "are u ready to get nude caning hamera?"
She told"no sir as you are male i think you will cane my buttocks with dress only".
I asked her to come closer to me and turn back.She came with enthusiasm also with innocence.I gave hard slapping on both cheeks of her big fleshy buttocks.She rubbed her buttocks with pain and told why sir.I told you nonsense you are mother and i am the teacher i should decide.You should not.Principal mam told caning with or without dress is your wish(pure lie).

Suddenly she told"no problem sir.I will give you 10000 rs.tell her that you canned me severely and nakedly.On hearing this my eyes became red in anger.I stood up and gave one very hard slapping thatshe wouldnot forgot in her life.She cried on rubbing her face and my five fingers were clearly visible in her face.I told what are thinking of me idiot?i am not that kind of guy.I wanted to correct you as good mother.So i wanted to do good thing to you lady.But you are trying to remove my job.Continously five slappings hitted her face.She was crying loud.Ok its too much time.i told her lets start our duty.
contd.....

by lucky man Sun Jun 01 15:07:28 UTC 2014

Contd
Step 1:NUDE
Me:hameera transform yourself from 41 to just one yr.
She:ok sir.
She removed very slowly first duppata.Then unzipped zippa.
Me:Hameera,are u removing dress to bring my mood?Am i your husband?is this your first night?Remove it quick buffalo.
She:sorry sir.I will.
Me:see hamera you didnot came here to enjoy.You came for very much shamefull naked caning from opposite gender that too just half of your age.So please be serious dont be playfull.If your naughty behaviour upset my mood your entire body will be filled with lashes and bruises.understand?
Hameera:Well understood sir?(with great humiliation)
Got phone from Principal mam.
Mam:caning finished?
Me:not yet started mam.
Mam:(Scolding me very harshly)and told her husband is waiting to receive her
She was begging me not to tell that 10000 rs matter.
Me:Mam she is very arrogant.I am trying hard to make her in my way.
Mam:Put it in loudspeaker.
In loudspeaker she started scolding hameera in very rude and offensive words with complete irrespect.I didnot hear those words in my life.Hameera's hands and legs started shivering on hearing those words.Principal is just 39 (2 yrs younger than hameera) Fianlly mam told if once again i receive any complain from him i will dismiss your daughter.Mam disconnected.
I saw hameera where she is full nude immediately.Her bra and panty is black colour.I got shocking when i looked her pu()sy hair.It was like thick african forest.Very dense and long hairs.Her armpits also had one or two hairs.
Now her husband called her mobile.I took the phone.
Me:yes sir.
Him:sir did u punish my wife?
Me:No sir.Just started.
Him:plz mr.Cane her quickly.Hw long should i wait.?
Me:sir,ur wife is mischievous.How you tolerate her naughty behaviour in home?
Same.Asked to put loudspeaker and started his song(Scolding rigorously) to her wife.
Me:sir.I know how to treat this lady.After caning,i will call you now you do your duty.
Him:thank you sir.dont show mercy while caning her.I want perfect lady after caning..
Me:ok sir(with full joy)
Now she is infront of me with nude.
Step 1 finished.Time is 2.30p.m(1.5 hrs she is with me)
Contd....

by lucky man Sun Jun 01 15:58:03 UTC 2014

Contd....
Step 2:(Lecture on mother's responsibilities to daughter)
Me;hameera we both are actually wasting lot of time.so now i start my lecture.
Hameera:ok sir.
ME;ok girl hold your ears with your hands and standup on the chair which she seated begining
She felt shame but no way she standed.Now i introduced the caning material which she is going to be caned.It is 5 ft police lotty.My elder sister is local SI.So i borrowed it last night and placed it in full oil for about 15 hrs to give mass whipping.
Hameera:Sir plz sir.No lathi.I am not hard core criminal.I cant bear it sir.
ME:you may not be criminal.But your daughter may become hard-core criminal in future if there is a senseless mother like you.Also thin cane and wooden scale are for 13-17 year boys and girls.Not for 41 year scoundrel like you.For your age this is perfect instrument.Then no way she has to accept it.

Now phone call from principal.loudspeaker on.
Mam:sir initially i ordered you to give that mad lady 25 whip in her buttocks 15 to her thighs 10 on her palms and 10 on her foots.Now due to her attitude just double it.
Me:No mam.I wanted to teach her lesson.i.e.,what will happen if a mother argued with her daughters teacher.So i wanted to give infinite lashes.
Mam:Ok hafeez her husband also gave permission.Take your own time.Play with her body.Make her discipline.If the cane broken ask me i will supply.
Conversion ends.
Now oh god.as the result of lathi and conversion she pissed due to fear.Her urine filled the chair.She was also crying Water coming from her eyes,nose and pu()sy.I started laughing loud at my heart for about 5 min that she is really awaste lady.Then i ordered her to clean it.So she went to attached bath and cleaned urine with bucket of water and stoodup on chair with same position.
Now it is 3.00p.m its important parti started lecture on how the mother should be to her daughter for about 25 min.After she thought cracks(my caning) will start but no
See next episode

by lucky man Sun Jun 01 18:05:20 UTC 2014

Ep-6
Step 3:EXAM
Me;Hamerra relax
came down.I holded her and told
"ok buddy now i want to check how much she listened my lecture by asking 5 qns.She scrambled no sir but nobody asked her opinion.She answered only ne and remaining 5 no.So as told before 4 whippings for one wrong answer.totally 20 whippings in buttocks
She went near to wall and stood properly.as she ws scared i asked some questions like doctor injecting child buttocks.
ME:Hameera,how many whippings you got before in your life.
She:this is 1st sir.
ME:dont lie darling in schol?
She:i am from rich family.Also poor in studies my father loved me lot So he told you are poor student dont go to school because you will get cane there she stopped at std 6th.
Me:ur husband also didnot cane u?
She:no because she is living in her father's house?
Me:oh ok your father dont want thin cane and wooden scale damamge ur buttocks now how he will tolerate this long heavy strong lathi spoiling your buttocks
She:sir my father died just 2 weeks before.Only mother is there.
Me;Ok hameera as you came for ur daughter ou call your mom i will beat her ass.
She:Sir no she is 69 her ass is very weak.
Me:so bitc()your daughter is too young to receive cane ur mother is too old to receive so you are in correct age to solve the hunger of this lathi.
She:sir plz sir dont hit me hard sir.Plz sir.first time sir.plz sir.hit 20 times slowly sir.
Me;ok dear
i gave light whipping she laughed second lighter han first she laughed.Now 18 is remaining this time i want to show my power as it isnexpected by her.I took as much force i can and with full force i hit her exact middle portion of fat milky white buttocks which burnt her heavily.She jumped upto 2 feets and cried very loudly as she can.She was rubbing her butt.Running here and there sobbing dancing on floor etc., i was just laughing and seeing.
Entire school heard her screaming and one lady teacher asked me outside door
What was happening?
I told caning mother
She laughed and told i know sir but why the hell that natured lady crying worst than kg guy.
I laughed and told its the result of gym body.She told that she will pray to god that her small daughter should not do any mistakes in school later. and she went thanks god she didnot ask me to open door if so she would have seen her naked and my image would have been spoiled
contd

by lucky man Sun Jun 01 18:32:09 UTC 2014

Wonderful lucky man what a story plz continue it what happened next? Hameera's condition is worst.I got extreme sex mood while you described her and told your conversation.If possible post her pic.really you are lucky to have such lady totally under your control

by rajesh Tue Jun 03 11:24:01 UTC 2014

ya rajesh she is god's gift to me.She was amazing beauty at 41.I cant even imagine how beautiful she could be before 20 years.She told that as she is from rich family,her daily food include apple orange fruits and fruit juices also fish fry.Her skin was like badam geer.It suddenly changed colour as soon as i caned her.That too she was the first lady i saw naked .Before that i didnot see naked ladies because i didnot watch p_rn movies.that too her shyness of being naked infront of youngman was unforgettable.Her entry to my cabin for punishment seemed that she is coming to some beauty parlour or super star movie.That much cool she was.Because she didnot know about me and my punishment style.
In my upcming episodes you will see how i changed that lady with rude treatment.I proved everyone beating,whipping,caning are the best medicines than anything in world.Hameera is the example for that.Thanks for the comment rajesh.

by lucky man Tue Jun 03 12:57:28 UTC 2014

Contd....
Ep-7
After the teacher left i turned back.Hameeraaaa! oh my sweet darling,she was in very uncomfortable position still rubbing her buttocks sitting in her heels and sobbing.I went near to her ears and told "hameera"."Sir",she frightened.I holded both sides of her armpits and lifted her up.My palms and her armpits hairs(with profuse sweating) dashed.When i released her she was not able to stand properly.That much pain she had with just one stroke.
I took the chair and told"Hameera really i dont know how you will bear my further torment".
She:Sir,please sir.Dont give respect to my gender.Dont give respect to my age also.But please atleast treat me as human.Your words are very harsh.please consider my position.How difficult is to stand nude infront of opposite gender?
Me:(Laughed loudly)Hameera now your not human you are a pig which eats crap who dont know to feed child.So my whippings will make u human then i will try to respect you.Now as a good girl show me your buttocks for next caning.
She:Sir,i will die.
Me:let me see whether you die or not.Show me your valuable ass
She:it is better to shot me than beating with this cane.
Me:hey donkey this is last warning if you dont show your butt i will increase punishment.
She:sir no.Take my buttocks.
She came near turned back and holded her ears with hands.
HeHe.I hit only at middle portion but her entire butt was red as she rubbed.That middle portion was bit swollen.I saw her face which is very weird and i targeted the same position for 4th whip out of 20 and gave heavy force and hitted her.Again that mad started crying very loudly which disturbed the nearby classes.I couldnot control laughing on seeing her reactions for this pain.
Me:rascal shut your mouth
She:hmm hmm trying to control tears but couldnot.
Me:Hameera,Hameera see hear your are 41 years old my dear.Plz dont cry like 15 or 16 year girl it is very comical also nonsense.Behave like matured lady dont be childish.Clean your tears.She cleaned her tears.Now i tied her both hands up and started caning her butt severely 5 6 7 she was unbearable now she cant even rub her butt as her hands tied.Her buttocks spoiled heavily after 9 strokes.She felt pain like she is sitting inside bucket of acid and her butt is placed on flames.This is what i want
contd.....

by lucky man Tue Jun 03 17:40:04 UTC 2014

Contd....
Ep-8
I wanted show hell in her body so i did.She was in horrible situation.Till 11 strokes are there.If i hit all 11 strokes to her butt,i thought her kidney,lungs etc., will come out.At that time,princi phoned and congratulated me for my caning.Because she heard this useless lady's sound in her cabin.Now i am in happy mood.So i gave one relaxation to her.i.e.,
Me:Hameera,ur good luck now i am in hapy mood.So you itself decide in which part of your body you want to receive remaining 11 strokes.
She:thank you sir.Definitely i cant get it in my buttocks.Already i am feeling that 1lakh needles inserted in my butt.So i will take remaining in my thighs,calves,palms and foot.But plz sir dont hit in same place.It is very paining.
Me:Ok lie in this table i will cane ur foot.
She:Sir i cant here my butt is burning i cant even move.
So i carried her and placed in table facing vertically up wards(she should feel still more pain in her butt) and caned her foot 5 times.Then 6 strokes 3 on each palms with heavy force result heavy pain.So 20 strokes finished.
Now she cant walk(foot damaged)She cant sit(buttocks heavily damaged)She cant eat(right hand damaged)She cant clean her toilet(left hand damaged).But i was very happy to give pain to her.
Me:Ok my darling.step 3(Exam) finished.
Now step 4:i.e.,Punishment.
Sirrrrrrr!she got high surprise then what you did till now.
Me:this is your exam result as you didnot answer i caned you.This is for your behaviour of not listening my class.Now you will get for your daughter's behaviour which will be very worst than this.
Hameera's face turned red.
Contd....

by lucky man Wed Jun 04 19:14:56 UTC 2014

Contd...
Ep-9
I wanted hameera's daughter to see her respectable mother's pain and her crying which is because of her.The time was 4.00p.mThe school finishes by 5.30 Now i took my shirt and asked hameera to be inside table and went to her daughter's class to take her.Her teacher initially didnot allow but later i said she should see the result of her behaviour so her teacher allowe her.I took mathina(her daughter) and entered my cabin.I closed the door and removed my shirt.Now i am in bare body.
Me:Hameera come out
Hameera came and mathina shocked on seeing her mother nude.
Mathina:Mom(she hugged)
She argued me that what i did was wrong.Also she told to punish her instead of hameera.
Me:mathina u cant bear it child see your mummy buttocks how swollen it is your teenage girl.You need not be punished
Hameera:Ya mathina.Plz your mother cant see you in pain.This man is very cruel.He is playing with my body.Plz just stand in corner.
Mathina:No mom i can bear it.
ME:ok turn that side
Just on strong hit in her butt.She almost become unconscious with heavy pain and sobbing.
Hameera:(lying in my foot)Sir plz plz plz she is teen girl she has to be married if your whipping hurts her in any wrong part of her body it may get damage she needs strength.So cane me i finished everything.
Now mathina also accepted because she understood she cant bear that.Haha now i started.
ME:mathina here your mother is the victim.No respect for her.You take the chair(she seated).ok stout lady come near to mathina's chair and do 25 situps by lifting your both hands up.
She did but she cant because already her body is severely caned.She cant do more than 15 so i noted down 10 situps remaining.Also i enjoyed seeing sweating in her armpits and her breasts up-down movement during her situps.
Me:hmm do murga
She:Sir what?
Me:you earless puss y do murga
She:Sir i dont know what is murga
I got tensed.I went and slapped her severely and gave some hard punched to stomach and holded over her and gave strong hits in her back with my elbow.Because of her lack in general knowledge.She was jumping by making childish sound and crying.Then i asked mathina to show her murga position.
I pinched her both sides of armpits heavily and asked her to listen properly.Her arpits also become reddish super sexy.
Mathina shoed murga very neatly because she got many murga punishment's in school.Just i adjusted her buttocks vertically with my hands and told "Hey uneducated crook this is murga"
Me:Mathina release hameera do what she did.Otherwise i dont know what i will do
Now she is ready to do murga and i am ready to watch and sight her.
Contd...

by lucky man Fri Jun 06 19:19:13 UTC 2014

Contd...
Ep 10
Hameera struggled a lot to bend her back because of 2 reasons.One is my lathi played well in her body.Second is that her stomach is bit big.
Me:Hey monkey what are u doing?
She:Sir Very difficult to do sir.Mathina is young she can But i cant sir.Please sir.
I cant describe my tension at that time.Its my prestige problem.Even she cant she must have requested me.Me eyes became red in anger.
Me:Hey wretch you spoke too much
She:Sir
Me:Stop it Scoundrel.I think this punishment is not enough for you.Ok i will now show who i am.Mathina,Bring your mom's underwear.
Mathina gave hameera's underwear to me.
Hameera:sir what will you do with my panty?
Me:Shutup you shameless douchebag just wait and enjoy
I made her to wear panty and asked mathina to wait outside as this is most cruel and i tied hameera's hands at her back.Now i took 5 big red ants and inserted them inside her panty(before inserting i pinched them with needle so that they will bite her pus sy in anger.)
Wow the result was much more than my expectation.They played well in her pus sy.She felt extreme pain and i was very very happy to see that.She experienced hell in her body.One ant came out and bite her thighs which i could see.Other 4 ants were inside She were jumping heavily sobbing but she cant do anything as her hands tied.After 20 min she became unconscious.
Now i slowly removed her panty and saw inside.
Sooperrrrrrrrr.....
Contd

by lucky man Mon Jun 16 19:33:56 UTC 2014

To luckyman
You are really very cruel man.As a mother i also got heavy punishment two times from my daughter's teachers.But those are not like you.One time from female teacher and second time from male teacher.Female teacher stripped me and gave very nice canings all over my body.She was six years elder than me(i was 32 and she was 38).So she didnot show any mercy.I cried lot.Her main concentrations were my calves palms and as common my buttocks.It happened in closed room.After some days i saw her and wished her.She smiled and asked me how was her treatment.I told it was very much painful.She holded my shoulders and told it was her duty.Second time after 4 years young male teacher(like you he was only 23)punished me.But he is not cruel like you.He asked me to remove my shirt only as i am female.I was wearing tight white sleeveless baniyan at that time.Then he started beating me in a circle manner.He started punching my stomach and he went around my hips my back and the same point in 360 degree.He ordered me to raise my both hands during the entire punishment.Even he sighted my armpits he was not that much cruel.He took thick cane and beaten my thighs and buttocks and ordered me to stand in chair position for 1 hour.I did only 45 min after that i told i cannot.So he got tensed and told punishment will be continued next day also.I shocked but i have no other option.I came next day and that day he ordered first to remove shirt as usual.Then he ordered me to carry my daughter at my back and to run the entire ground for 15 times.My daughter was 17 years old that time.Also he came with me and hit my ass with thick cane if i stand even one second.As it was in ground many students,teachers and some outsiders also watched that.It was much shame and humiliation for me in my entire life.He told if i complete 15 times there wont be anymore punishment But at 11th round i fell down.My bad luck.Now he ordered me to carry him at my back and complete another ten rounds after the rest of just 5 min.I did only 8.He was very anger and my complete body is sweating.As i wore only tight baniyan i was feeling very shy that my body parts being exposed as i am wet with sweat.As this time also i failed punishment continued.He gave some hard slappings and pinches atmy thighs.Also he was scolding me in very bad words.I cant do anything than just crying.He then pinched my butt.At that time i felt that i could commit suicide.At last he left me by ordering me to do murga.Then i took my shirt and came to my home with taxi with my body complete seating.then i took bath where i saw my thighs were completely red due to his pinches.Also in mirror i looked my face where both cheeks had his hand traces.I was very scared and thought he was very worst as he punished me heavily.His mother is my friend.She asked me to attend his marriage but i didnot because i couldnot forget what he did.But after reading your post luckyman i think that youngman is far bettr than you.You people not giving respect to woman and not to their ages also.I am feeling pity on hameera please leave her.Seeing a woman(other than wife) without clothes is very bad.That too yau made her nude.Please leave her and dont treat any mother like this.If you want to punish follow the punishment which i was experienced.Even it was humiliation,it was within the limit.
Ok?i think you understand.Because of age you people are doing mistakes.So hear elders advice.Leave innocent girl hameera.

by Manisha joya Mon Jun 23 12:04:10 UTC 2014

Hehe manisha hameera's story happened before 2 years.Just i am posting that now also she is in contact with me but not for punishment her daughter is in college now.How could i release sexy hameera now.Then what u told lady,i am cruel and that guy is not.See he also asked you to remove your shirt to see your sexy body.And you elder women dont want to be punished means feed your daughter properly>mistake is on your side so only we cane you.You did a serious mistake.You should have attended his marriage.He did his duty.He asked you to carry him at your back Very sexy punishment.You deserve it.One thing is hameera rold me in between the caning that her mother and my grandmother were close friends.She was my bestfriend when i was 3.She was unmarried at that time.She told me to reduce punishment due to old relationship.But i cannot.It was the golden opportunity.But after that i asked my grand mother and she told hameera is correct.She was your care taker when you were child.I couldnot control laughing because now she became child infront me.haha.so manish understand about teachers.its our duty.Read upcoming episodes of my hameera without missig

by lucky man Tue Jun 24 11:20:20 UTC 2014

hi lucky your tor ture on hameera is worst than police 3rd degree tor ture man.then what u did on that old,sexy,beautiful & childish lady hameera?very anxious to know...

by guest Tue Jul 01 06:33:09 UTC 2014

thank you guest for the comment.I am very happy that you read all my posts and well understood about my lady hameera that she is old,sexy,beautiful&childish.It is 100% true.Read my upcoming episodes without fail

by lucky man Thu Jul 03 05:35:44 UTC 2014

Contd
ep-11
Yes Super
her pus sy was heavily biten.i could see only 2 ants and remaining might struggle in her hairy pus sy.Having amazing beauty hameera unconscious in closed room i cant control myself.I lost my virginity.Ya i had sex with her.It was my lifetime opportunity.I enjoyed a lot.I thought i was in heaven.She doesnot know that.My co ck well inserted into her pus sy.It was very very sexy to see thick african forest(her pus sy hair) swollen due to bites.After half-an-hour sex(approx 5 p.m)i took rest she also got conscious.
She:sir
Me:what buffalo?
She:what happened to me?
Me:you were sleeping and you might have dream with your neighbourhood man?
She:sir i am not that kind of girl
she got one kick from me.Then i pulled her hair very rudely and carried her Seriously it must have caused much pain to her.
Me:i know about you rogue.Your daughter called me.You tried to give bribe.Total family is shameless.I think your mother may search some dead pen is.
she:sir dont speak about my family.
Me:Hey useless obey me
She:sir i respect you.So only i undressed as you told.I co-operated when you gave brutal merciless caning.I didnot speak one word against you.Worst-case scenario you made my daughter to see my humiliation.Also you made fun about my private part hair.I calmly did all these because i respect you sir.But now what you told is cant bearable.
Me:you crack i told truth only
She:what truth sir.Do u know about my mother How dare you speak about her?
Me:i will speak what will you do dog?
She:Sir,please dont test my patience
Me:do whatever you can moron
First time i saw hameera got anger.She got tensed.Her eyes were already red due to tears.Now it was still red due to anger.I was curious to see what that senseless stupid will do against me.
Contd....

by lucky man Thu Jul 03 05:42:43 UTC 2014

As a mother i also got many punishments in my daughter's school.I have 3 daughters.I got punishments due to all of them.After getting nice canings from young female teachers sometimes my husband will also cane me as i failed to do mother's duty.I did all type of punishments like murga,kneel down,parade,situps,frog walking,standing in one leg,being nude inside dark room after through caning for two full days without food(only water will be there-this is for extreme case).Still my daughters are naughty.I cant control them.

by Manthrika Fri Jul 04 13:12:00 UTC 2014

dear manthrika,could you tell more about nude punishment inside room?also tell about some rude punishments you faced and your feelings of being nude infront of others and did you cry when young female teachers caned you?also tell me your age and about your daughters

by prakash Fri Jul 04 18:03:33 UTC 2014

ok prakash i am very happy that you are eager to hear from my side.Even my husband wont listen properly.He also beats me infront of my daughters,in laws and relatives by telling mother deserves for daughter's behaviour.i dont believe in it.If they punish me how my daughter's will rectify it.They simply thinking if i fail,my mother will get punishment what is in it?But i cant tell it.Because we should not speak anything.
One time i was called for punishment for my second daughter's fail in english exam.I went and punishing teacher was very young(hardly she will be 22 or 23)I was 34 at that time.My elder sister's daughter is also 22 or 23.So i was thinking how shame it could be for me?principal sir asked me to wait outside untill punishment teacher arrives.I was waiting for 1 hour.Then i heard "hey manthrika come to receive caning".I shocked because that 22 years young girl addressing me by my name.I went near and told"mam i am waiting for one hour".She told its also one of the punishment and she ordered that i should not open my mouth.
contd

by manthrika Fri Jul 04 18:22:23 UTC 2014

i am manthrika continuing
Before that also i got caning many times for my daughters in the same school same place.But those times caning teachers may be old or almost equal age to me.This time it is a girl.Just think about my situation.I slowly asked mam where is the previous mam who used to cane mothers.She replied it is not her duty to respond me and ordered me to kneel down by lifting me petticoat upto my thighs on salted bricks.My bare knees hurt very much.Then she ordered to raise my both hands up and i should not down my hands untill she tells.Then she started beating my bare feets with as much force as she can and gave continous 20 strokes.It was very painfull and it happened in playground neart to school gate so outsiders and children playing in the ground watched.I controled tears but i couldnot after 9 strokes.At 10th stroke i started crying and i was sobbing when i got 18 19 and 20th stroke then she asked me to stand and i cant because my foot are paining.But she was merciless she scolded me badly and told to hold my both of ears and tell loudly "I am sorry madam.My daughter will score good marks hereafter" 50 times without break.Whenever there is short break i got hard caning imn my butt.My knees were also heavily pained as i kneel down in bare knees.After she told "ok manthrika you may leave and if again she fails you wont bear my punishments.be carefull".

by manthrika Fri Jul 04 18:37:17 UTC 2014

manthrika contnuing
I slowly went near and told"mam what is there in punishing mothers.Daughters wont feel anything through this.Only we suffer from pain.If ou bet daughters they will study".Suddenly she got angry and she slapped me.The she twisted my ear and dragged me to princi room by telling why the hell you mothers are there?you should teach and make daughters study if they not we will punish you only.In front of princi also she was twisting my ears very harshly.I was helpless and cried loudly.Princi asked what happened and i told "sir i told one suggestion but madam is beating me"Princi ordered me to shut up and asked her.she told"sir this lady advise me".Princi told "teachers only have the power to advise".You should your daughter.Not us.He asked that girl to give room punishment.I didnot get that before.so i asked "what sir".He told she will show you.Then that girl drageed me to third floor by twisting my ear hardly.My legs(20 strokes),My knnes(due to salted brick),my both hands(due to lifting more than 15 min)and my ear heavily pained.In third floor there was only one room.(with attached toilet and two full can of water).It has no windows and no light or fan.I was still crying due to pain.She ordered me to remove all my dresses.I am very sensitive lady and my before punishments were with dress only.This time i requested her but she scolded me badly and told "here no air circulation" so you cant be here with dress then i removed my dress with great humilation.Even my mother didnot see me naked.That time i felt i should get married.Then as i become nude she touched my butt to feel how her hitting hurted me.I got some strokes in my buttocks as when i told that sentence.Then she twisted my nipples which was very much painful and she kissed me.She told she had mood when she saw me naked.She was unmarried and gave me two slaps without reason and she started to lock the room by taking my dresses(including my jetti) away.I asked "mam how long is this punishment?"She replied"untill you accept homosex with me"She laughed ad went by locking the room.Inside room it was really hell prakash.

by manthrika Fri Jul 04 18:55:34 UTC 2014

ok manthrika story is very nice and we feel bad for helpless mothers like you.but please dear answer my questions and also continue story

by prakash Sat Jul 05 18:13:59 UTC 2014

Contd
ep-12
Hameera was very angry.As she is in nude i could easily see it in her body.She told"hey hafeez bas tard you tor tured me a lot.I will revenge you.I was quiet only because of bribe matter.Now i will show you who i am.
Me:haha you shown me everything.Is there anything else to show?
She"You bledy idiot.What are thinking of yourself.Now i will call principal mam and i will tell her what you did me still now.I will ask her whether it is correct to treat woman like this.
She took mobile and called mam.
Mam:yes hafeez
She:mam,i am hameera
Mam:you?nonsense what u want?
She:mam,i want to tell about hafeez he is...
I called her 'hameera'.She shocked on seeing me.Because mathina was standing only with bra and panty.I slowly told in hameera's ears that if she tell against me i will make mathina nude and i will take pic which will be with me.I will post in net so that nobody will marry her.
Mam:Hey mental i have so many work.tell soon hafeez is..
She:no mam.sorry mam.he just canned me.I got anger so i called you.
Mam:you bit ch,pus sy,monkey,dog,mother fuc ker,...etc.,I will come there and see what i will do
Suddenly i dressed both mother and daughter and myself fastly before mam's arrival.Mam came and hameera was in dress as she entered.Mam was very much angry where i didnot see her before.like that
Contd

by lucky man Sun Jul 06 07:02:27 UTC 2014

Contd
ep-13
Mam:hafeez what is happening?
Me:Mam i canned her heavily as you instructed.due to my caning she became mad.
Mam:ok i know how to treat her.We should not beat her inside room.we should punish her in ground infront of entire school.
Hameera cried and begged mam dont do that.
Me:Mam please no mam.Hameera is not a teen girl.she is 41.Very matured.If we beat her infront of 10 year old guys it will be her lifetime shame.
Mam:hafeez really you are gem.How you show mercy on scoundrels like this?
Me:because she is aged mam.May be she felt shame to receive caning from very youngboy like me.If she told in begining i wont do that.
Mam:No hafeez i wont accept it.Hameera should know discipline.You please keep quiet.
I am very happy that hameera is helpless.Mathina cant speak anything because hameera told her dont be involved whatever happen..
Mam:hey loosu come to the ground.
She:I cant mam.This man punished me heavily i cant move.
Mam slapped her and told dont lie.
Me:Mam.No i gave her mass caning.She is well damaged.She cant.So i will carry her to the ground.
I told this not to help her just to have pleasure on carrying beautiful lady.Princi again praised me that i am helping a lady who wanted to betray me.Really princi is stupid.She rang bell and called entire school to assemble in ground.It was 5.30 p.m..School finishes by 5.45 p.m.Mathina went with principal.I carried hameera and went after.
In the way i spoke to hameera."Hey bit ch what you told"Am i bas tard"you proved you are senseless stupid.If you called princi without telling me i would have caught.you told everything and called her.so i planned to reverse the story.I am very brilliant.Now you will get excellent treat from principal infront of everyone.enjoy my darling.She was in my hands and didnot tell anything.Just her eyes were looking me "how cruel he is".Now i made her to stand in the ground.she cant stand and fell down and entire school from 6th std to 12th std,boys and girls,male and female teachers,office staff,watchman,layman,maid were assembled around the ground.
Hameera's condition is very worst.
Contd

by lucky man Sun Jul 06 07:04:16 UTC 2014

yes prakash i feel very much shame when i stand infront of others.even they are of same gender,they are younger to me also i must stand infront of them with holding my ears or lifting my hands so it is very shame.Also i cried everytime i received caning.Caning to students is different from caning mothers.As we are matured the teachers wont show mercy while caning.We will get powerfull caning which will be very painfull.So almost all mothers cried while receiving caning.Sometimes i have cried ludly like a child.Now my age is 39.My husband age is 40.My brother-in law age is 37.His wife age is 33.They have two sons of 12 and 9.My elder daughter age is 19(she is in college so no problem for me).second one is 16(due to whom i got caning most).Third one is 11.I got caning last weak from her teacher in my butt.My brother-in-laws wife got only one caning because for boys mostly teachers give caning.If they extreme mistake only mother will be called to get punishment.But for girls often little mistake also they call mothers because they dont want to beat girls but they beat us heavily which sometimes leave permanent marks in our body.Hope your question resolved prakash?

by manthrika Mon Jul 07 05:20:50 UTC 2014

yes manthrika dear resolved.Please continue what happened next when you are left nude inside dark room after caning by that young girl

by prakash Mon Jul 07 12:21:28 UTC 2014

shut up gupta.It may be unbelivable as per your country.But in my school(bangladesh) where i am working,mothers are responsible for their entire daughter's behaviour.After hameera many mothers have been punished severly by me.it became my duty to cane and spa nk matured mothers after hameera's case

by luckyman Wed Jul 09 06:42:24 UTC 2014

when I last got punishment in school I was around 21. That time the teacher punished me was of same age to me. Actually in lower class one or in two years I was her class mate.But due to failure I was in class 10 th and she passed graduation. Actually in our girls school canning was rare but mostly kneel down were given. I received lot of kneel down from all the teachers including this youngest teacher. But for my surprise she used to cane me also mercilessly.

by ramanika Fri Jul 18 13:02:23 UTC 2014

manthrika, I have faced many punishments but do no nightmere that I have to get again for my daughter.

by ramanika Fri Jul 18 13:06:43 UTC 2014

ramanika please request your daughter to act properly in her school.We mothers are beaten harshly.You feel shame on receiving caning from girl of same age.But i got caning from girls who were 10-15 years younger than me.I dont know about your daughter's school.But my daughters' school almost all mothers of teen girls got punishments.I also got kneel down and buttocks caning in my school days,but that time they hit less force.Now as we are aged the teachers wont show any mercy.They cane our buttocks with as much force as they can.Also it will be very huniliating to get beating in the school ground like schoolgirl.So ramanika prepare yourself to get merciless caning.Again i tell remember your caning as school girl is very different from caning as mother.This will be extremely painful

by Manthrika Fri Jul 18 14:30:39 UTC 2014

ramanika did you read hameera's story.If not read it.After reading it,i console myself saying that my condition is far better than her.That luckyman is very cruelman.

by manthrika Fri Jul 18 14:33:23 UTC 2014

manthrika please continue story.i am waiting

by prakash Fri Jul 18 14:39:29 UTC 2014

Yea prakash i was very much sacred inside dark room in nude position.I cant walk due to caning.After 1 full day dooor opened i couldnot see properly as i was without food one full day.So that girl poured water on me.Then i became bit conscious.Then she gave food to eat.I asked when will you release me mam.She gave one powerfull kick and told i shouldnot speak.I was very hungry so i ate fully.Then she was about to move.
Me:Mam.
She:what?
Me:when will i come out?
She:its your wish.Even now you can go
Me:thanks a lot mam.My dress?
She:i wont give.Run to your home like this.Teen boys will follow you.
Me:Mam please i am 34.I have teen girl.Dont speak like that.
Then she slapped my ass and told only one day completed.Still one day is there.tomorow my dress will be given and i amy go.She also told "if you want to go know.you can but we wont give dress.
Then i begged her by holding her legs that it is very difficult to be in that room for still one more day. She smiled and told"Ok idiot i give two options.You may come to my home and be slave to me for remaining one day.I thought being her slave is better than being alone in dark room as i was supposed to become mad.
So i accepted to go to her home.then...

by manthrika Fri Jul 18 16:10:35 UTC 2014

manthrika, I got rarely canning but was forced to kneel down regularly in school. As I mentioned I was a very poor student my schoolining continued up to 21 years of my age.Incidently I got married when I was in last year of school. Most humiliating part for me was to carry on school in school uniform which was nothing but short skirt above knees in front of my in laws who used to tease me that time. Also I got kneel down regularly in school during that period which was disclosed to the inlaws in due course. It was most humiliating feeling for me at that time.

by Ramanika Sat Jul 19 07:32:38 UTC 2014

not understood ramanika carry on school in school uniform?Now what is your age?did you read luckyman post of hameera above?

by manthrika Sat Jul 19 13:00:18 UTC 2014

I accepted to go her home.She then gave me my dress.We went her home.I asked who are all staying in that home.She replied only she and her younger brother.She then introduced me to him as slave for one day.He then ordered me to wash his clothes.He gave his underwear also.I told "except panty i will wash everything". Then he gave very strong punch to my stomach.I felt on floor back two feets and cried loudly with pain.He removed his belt.Suddenly i took all his clothes and ran inside restroom to wash.Brother and sister laughed.After washing,he called me to his room.His room was very dirt.He ordered me to clean his room and he gave only 30 minutes.If i didnot do properly within 30 minutes,he told he will give severe punishment to me.I was damn tired because i got heavy canning from his sister and one full day i spent inside dark room and i got most powerful punch in my stomach and i washed his clothes.Just think my condition.But i had to do.He told mainly to clean attached toilet.With great humiliation,i did it.Then he congratulated me for my work and he gave handshake and ordered me to prepare three cofee including me.After coffee he went tour with his friends and he told he will return after 3 days.I was very happy that within one day i will go.But after his departure only the worst case happennned......[just guess]will continue

by manthrika Sun Jul 20 09:35:08 UTC 2014

manthrika, me Ramanika : I was a very poor student and failed total 4 times in classes. At the age of 21 I was still in class 10 th standard when I got married.Our school uniform was blue short skirts well above knees. I had to wear that uniform in front of my mother in law at home which was much humiliating as she used to tease me. Also as I was made mostly kneel down in school dusty and riugh floors the impression of dusts in knees remained till I returned home afterward which could be observed by in laws and also I had to listen some adverse comments.
Yea I had to to face kneel down punishment in front of juniors in several occasion. There was a custo in that school that senior girls were punished in front of juniors. As I told you I was very poor in academics throughout one of my teachers estimated that I was in the level of class 5 th standard only. So I was made kneel down in class 5 th standard.It was too much humiliating as I had to stay there in the kneeling position throughout the day. When their teacher was present they were busy with their studies but when the teacher was not there or in their off period I became their centre of attraction, centre of attraction of class 5 girls in their class room. I was directly under the custody of the head girl (monitor) of that class and I had to obey the orders of her during this periods. In one off oeriod she ( head girl) inserted a piece of stone each under my knees for a brief period. ohh painful.

After the entire days punishment I was released from their class when their classes were over but as a senior student our classes were not over. Then I was sent to techers room and was made kneel down there for the remaining time.Total time of this process was not less than 2 and half hours.

in the entire process I was not alloed to wear school shoes and even socks that is I was totally bare footed and bared knees.

by Ramanika Wed Jul 23 12:09:32 UTC 2014

Manthrika, Me Ramanika :As I told earlier that I continued my school studies after marriage my husband was my guardian in school during that period. One day for some mistake on my part he was called by our Principal in our school.When he was in the Principal's chamber besides our Principal our class teacher and head girl ( monitor ) of our class were sitting there. I was also in that room but not sitting on a chair but in kneel down position on the floor holding my ears. The conversation continued over one hour and I was still in that kneeling position holding my ears and looking at floor in extreme shame and humiliation. In that day also I was bare footed and in bared knees.

by Ramanika Wed Jul 23 12:24:17 UTC 2014

oh ramanika your case is also very worst dear.I didnot even think that just 10 year old girl was so cruel to put stones under your knees.Did you cry at that time?Your knees could have been damaged.These things should be removed from the schools.Kneel down holding ears with bare knees infront of husband in school for matured girl is really pathetic.As you experienced everything in your school days itself you may not have much difficult to get punishment for your daughter unlike me and Hameera.Did you read our stories completely ramanika?

by Manthrika Wed Jul 23 14:21:39 UTC 2014

Thanks for your reply ramanika and waiting for your reply from my new questions.

by manthrika Wed Jul 23 14:23:50 UTC 2014

Manthrika, me Ramanika: Stone inserting was done to me only once in school that was also not by a teacher. A monitor and she was only 10-11 years old. I was 21 at that time. But that punishment was not long lasting for a few minutes only. It was much paining that time but I did not cry. But during tiffin hours when they were absolutely free but I was there in their room kneeling they got a lot pleasure by insulting me. They did not harm me physically any way but continuously teased me throughout the break hour.It was too much humiliating and shameful as one or two of that class stayed very close to our residence and we had a good family relation also. Those girls saw me punished and humiliated in their class room but they did not take part in humiliation. But they reported the incident in their home as I got hints from home.

Besides this punishment in junior class, I had to kneel several times in assembly also for different reason.

I have gone through your total report carefully and got stunned to know how you were punished at home also. My daughter is a kid of 4 years only but I think there is no such system in their school of punishment of mother for her daughter.

by Ramanika Thu Jul 24 05:16:45 UTC 2014

Manthrika, Me Ramanika : We had a Vice Principal in our school who punished me maximum. Besides giving corporal punishments to me she used lot of insulting language to me. While kneeling for a long period she used to say what reply would you give to your husband when he would ask you what had happened to your knees. Why it was too swollen or too rough? These words were purposefully used to insult me besides corporal punishments.

by Ramanika Thu Jul 24 05:22:11 UTC 2014

Thank you so much ramanika for your continous contact.You are really very lucky as there is no mother punishing rules.But in our area almost all schools have this rules.So we have no option.Also i surprised on reading luckyman's post.But you were under hell during school days.I didnot get beatings in school as my mother used to get.But i was not as naughty as my daughters.Last request dear ramanika.Just guess what could have happen to me after her brother left home?

by manthrika Thu Jul 24 06:13:00 UTC 2014

Manthrika, me Ramanika : Please tell when her brother left what punishment she gave to you?

during school I was in hell YOu said this rightly but I was not less responsible for that. I was very poor student and could not pass in the examinations in school and thats why I was detained in classes. And as an old student the teacher had the tendency to punish me for any small mistakes in front of juniors. Some of our girls tried to insert their leg gear ( shoes) below their knees as a cushion while kneeling. Thats why barefooted kneel down was intrduced in our school.

by Ramanika Thu Jul 24 11:23:39 UTC 2014

Manthrika, me Ramanika: I can remember one of my worst and most humiliating school punishments in those days ( just after my marriage ). There was another boys school which was very close to ours. There was some annual programme in that school. One day I cannot remember what was my fault Principal madam made me kneel down in her chamber after 2nd period of class onwards. I afterwards thought and found that my punishment was not a new incident but she did chose that day and that slot purposefully.Principal gave appointment to the students of that boys school who would visit her to invite her for their annual programme. I did not know that . All on a sudden after almost one hour of my punishment suddenly 8-9 higher class boys entered the chamber of our Principal madam (after taking necessary permission from Principal) and at that time I was totally in an awkward kneel down position in front of them. They also initially shocked when they entered in the room as they found a married student of higher class was kept kneel down in Principal's chamber.

The Principal took unnecessarily long time by talking each of them individually such that they could take a view of me for a long period of time. Also once she went out of room to office for some work keeping the boys in her chamber for 10-12 mins. At that time I was alone in that room with those young boys of other school. During that period one of the boys became confident enough and talked to me and enquired about the matter that why I was punished. I was so much embarrassed that initially I could not talk to them properly. However I replied later to their quaries and became a bit free.After 10-12 mins our Principal returned and spent some more time to those boys and then they left the room . I was released from kneel down 15 mins after they went away.

Later I understood that our Principal did it purposefully to humiliate me more in front of boys.

by ramanika Fri Jul 25 05:09:29 UTC 2014

Did you get ear twisting from younger.......how you felt it

by guest Sat Jul 26 01:59:05 UTC 2014

hey guest if you want to know how senior lady will feel if she gets ear twisting from young people please read my darling hameera's story above

by luckyman Sat Jul 26 05:23:05 UTC 2014

No I did not get ear twisting from juniors but I had to kneel many times in front of juniors.

by Ramanika Sat Jul 26 10:41:50 UTC 2014

dear ramanika,i am surprised on hearing there is no mother punishing rules in your daughter's school.It is essential.Which country are you from?If you are not beaten,how will you feed your daughter properly?How can teachers beat teen girls rigorously?The main intention of mother beating is teen girls can't be beaten after certain level unlike boys.So inorder to get relief while caning we call mothers so that we will cane them with heavy force.I broke some mothers bones while beating.Hameera was entirely damaged.Mother is responsible for each and every behaviour of daughter.Still now i have beaten many mothers.All of them cried.Now their daughter's are proper.so ramanika please answer my questions

by luckyman Sun Jul 27 14:27:54 UTC 2014

ya absolutely mothers should be severely punished. They are complete responsible for daughter's behaviours.I have one son and daughter.even i punish my wife if my daughter did any offense.My punishment level depends on the crime my daughter commits.So my wife always scares and looks our daughter properly

by simon Sun Jul 27 19:35:53 UTC 2014

ramanika darling sorry for delay.had some work now continuing my story where i left

Ya Ramanika.My happy didnot last even for 5 minutes.She came to me and told to strip off.I shocked and asked the reason.She gave two very tight slaps and told punishment for 2 days is to be nude only.So remaining one day i should be nude.I started crying like a child and i refused.I asked if someone come it will be shame.She told as her brother was in home you were allowed to dress now ur unlucky you should undress.I have no power to oppose her.I undressed then she took my rings,chain,bangles everything.I was standing like a just born baby.Then she started laughing loudly.I almost lost concious.Then start tickling my armpits and hips.I begged her to release.Then she asked me to do 10 sit-ups by holding ears.I did.Then she took long leather hunter and beaten at my back twice strongly.I cried and asked why madam?She replied"Simply to show if you misbehave with me how you will be beaten.This is trial.So try to avoid to get beaten from me".I replied"ok madam.But mamdammmmmm.
She:Tell manthrika
Me:I i want to sleep please very tired mam.
She :ok sleep for one hour in my brother's room.But you should not use his bed,pillow,fan,light anything.You should remember you are a slave.You should lie in ordinary floor..Exactly after 1 hour you should wake up.If anyone condition is missed you will be punished by leather hunter.ok?
Me:ok madam.Thank you for permission madam.
I went and slept.
But i didnot getup at prescribed time.So she poured cold water from refrigerator on my face and as soon as i wakeup by surprise she gave two hard slappings in my ass with her hands.She then didnot speak anything and pullled my hair harshly and dragged me to thr garden and ordered me to dig 20 bucket of waters from deep well.I scared and begged her"madam i am in nude.the people can see me from their terrace.She told as it is 7.00 p.m so nobody will go to terrace.Also she told"You are not miss.universe and you have the same things as we have so even if they see you wont die".Then i digged 20 buckets and with full sweating i entered the home.Then she laughed at me by telling "even without wearing a single piece of cloth you are sweating more.I was very much shamed.Suddenly someone knocked the door.I got scared as i am nude.
will continue

by manthrika Tue Jul 29 04:39:54 UTC 2014

hey luckyman please continue why stopped? what happened after you took hameera to groung?

by guest Tue Jul 29 19:34:49 UTC 2014

Would love hear about some ear twisting

by guest Wed Jul 30 19:23:22 UTC 2014

wait my dear guest hameera called me and requested not to post as it is her privacy.Her relatives read this.But i wont consider that stupid's request.I will post sometime after so that her relatives would forget this forum

by luckyman Thu Jul 31 16:19:00 UTC 2014

it happened to me three years ago, i live in tripura

by shomita Fri Aug 01 19:55:49 UTC 2014

what happened to you shomita?

by priya Sat Aug 02 04:43:24 UTC 2014

hey ramanika are you there?why you stopped?please come and chat with me my dear friend

by manthrika Mon Aug 04 07:36:06 UTC 2014

Shomita, what was your incident ?

by Ramanika Tue Aug 05 12:57:13 UTC 2014

Manthrika, I have already told most of my stories of school punishments. Let me share one more. One day it was too much rain in our place. Water was flowing in thin layer in the passage just out side of our class room. Due to any offence I was ordered to kneel down there just out of door. Our floors were not much clean and when water was flowing in thin layer with water some dust mud was also flowing.While kneeling my knees and toes were full of those thinly flowing muds. Luckily I was bare footed and my skirts were well above knees. So they did not become wet or dirty. When I was released after a long session of kneel down my knees were totally black and the impression remained for a long time in that day.

by Ramanika Tue Aug 05 13:09:51 UTC 2014

my darling ramanika i know that you posted almost all of your cruel punishments i just asked you to chat with because i saw you didnot reply for somebody's question.so i thought you stopped using this forum.So i asked because even we didnot see each other you became my best friend to share my shamefull punishments.your last punishment was interesting.did you read my post dear?

by manthrika Fri Aug 08 17:27:01 UTC 2014

I had to do 20 sit ups and was caned by the head mistress and the class teacher of my daughter's school. My daughter was about to expelled, but instead i agreed to receive punishment so that my daughter dont get expelled. I was punished in the head mistresses office, so nobody except these two ladies saw my punishment.

by shomita Sun Aug 10 18:34:55 UTC 2014

thank you shomita for your response.i hear many news about severe mother caning in countries like bangladesh.but i wonder whether developing countries like india also has such stupid rules.very shame.did you cry while caning?what was your age and those two ladies age?also your daughter's age at that time.please reply

by priya Tue Aug 12 07:42:35 UTC 2014

shomita and Manthrika, When I got last punished I was 21 in age married but still was a student of that girls school. I had to wear the uniform that is skirt. But as a mother when you got punished what were your dresses?

by Ramanika Wed Aug 13 06:50:38 UTC 2014

ramanika my dear came again.i got many punishments as mother.most times i wore saree.but sometimes i was in chudi also.that time the caning teacher will scold me telling saree is decent for ladies.then they will spa nk my buttocks.only one time i went with jeans but teacher understood i wanted to reduce pain so she ordered me to remove jean and with just underwear she canned me.very much shameful.one time as i written above,due to my speech very young lady teacher made me nude.locked in dark room,took into her home and beaten me entirely nude,etc.,i think i completed the full story.just read ramanika

by manthrika Wed Aug 13 07:47:03 UTC 2014

Hello

I was 29 years old then, my daughter was 10 years old. The headmistress was above 50 and the class was probably a little younger than me, around 26.
I was wearing a white saree with green border, green blouse and white petticoat.I wore bra but no panty. Headmistress was wearing white saree and black blouse and class teacher was wearing yellow saree and blouse. they both tucked the pallu of their saree before they started punishing me. I had to lie down over the lap of the headmistress and she hit my bottom repeatedly over my saree, first with her hands and then with her sandal.At the same time, my head was pulled up by my hair bun and i was slapped on my cheeks repeatedly by the class teacher with her sandal. I cried a lot as it was painful but more because of humiliation. After that i had to stand and lift my saree and petticoat and caned by the head mistress.

by shomita Wed Aug 13 10:12:06 UTC 2014

hey shomita how you accepted to reveal your butt to others.i really feel pity on you girl.why they hit like this?that too in India?whether all schools in your area have rules like this?did you get beatings any other than this as mother?did you see those two ladies after the whippings?now your daughter studying in same school?please reply dear

by priya Wed Aug 13 11:23:31 UTC 2014

hello priya,
I accepted because I had no choice. I did not want my daughter to be expelled. A mother can do anything if it is good for her daughter, Isn't it? . They hit me like this because they consider me a bad mother who cannot look after my daughter properly, they humiliated me so much so that i never again neglet what my daughter is doing. At that I lived in a village which was not very devoloped, in my area that was the only good school for my daughter. Yes I saw both the ladies regularly for the next one year as my daughter was in the same school, now I live in the city so my daughter study in different school, i dont see them any more. I was never again beaten in school. But i was regularly beaten by my mother in law for all kinds of mistakes or improper behaviour, until she died 8 months ago. I was twice beaten by my husband.

by shomita Thu Aug 14 19:13:52 UTC 2014

yes priya male teachers also cane mothers sometimes. i am a male teacher i used to cane mothers for their daughters fail in exam but not in bare butt.we cane them with dress only.If daughter do any serious offense then they will be sent to lady teachers only for severe naked caning in closed room.those mothers will be treated very hard by lady teachers in our school

by baruah Mon Aug 18 06:32:13 UTC 2014

Hi Shomita,

have u punished for your daughter?

by Gayan Mon Aug 18 18:17:33 UTC 2014

i was so upset and sad,,,,i dont want to see sumera nude,,,,,she is the person now who save me,,my job,,and honour,,,,,i want to cry but i cant,,,,her mother's face clearly shows that she will never change her mind,,,,,but i want to do smthing for sumera ,,,,,madem,,,i think sumera is not a child ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop miss sofia,,,whats wrong with you? her mother said surprisingly,,,,you know what,,,today she is shouted at you ,,,,and tomorrow,,,,,may be she will reapet it at me,,,,but i am her mother,,,,and i know how to currect bed behaviors,,,,,,,she said and turn towords sumera,,,carry on sumera,,,,hurry up,,,,,

sumera slowly start to move her T shrt,,,,i was staring at flour ,,,i dont want to see her nakd body,,,,,,she was now doing her trowser off,,,,when she done ,,,,her mother called me,,,,,miss sofia,,,,ye,,,yess,,,madem,, i replied her with trmblng voice,,,,,watch her firstly ,,,,,,,,oh ,,,,,,when i watch her ,,,,my heart was pounding so bedly,,,,,,,here sumera was stand infrnt of me ,,,,in just an white bra,,,and white panty,,,,90% nakd,,,,with red eyes,,,,,tears on both cheeks,,,,so help less ,,,a beatuiful and intalijant girl of 15 years old proudy student of the whole school,,,was standing in that position infrnt of her mother and also infrnt of her teacher with out any resion ,,,,but,,,just because off me,,,,just because of sofia ali,,,,,why i am upset?,,,,why i am sad?,,,,,i asked to my self,,,,,that's the satuation is and i want that,,,,then why??

miss sofia,,,,,her mothers breaks my thinking,,,, ,,,yes maam,,,,i replied,,,,so what you think?,,,what about maam?i saw her face quistionly,,,,,,,about her shorts,,,,i think she will receive her punishment completly nakd,,,,,,her mother replied,,,,

nooo maamaaa,,,plz maamaa,,,plz ,,,i dont want that mama,,,,sumera was crying so bedly,,,,shut your mouth up sumera,,,,,,her mother said angrily,,,,,,it will be miss sofia'$ desioun,,,,,so miss sofia,,,what you say,,? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sumera was now watching me with pleeding eyes,,,,,,,,at that moment,,,,,,,,,,i swair readers,,,,,,,i swair,,,,i want to hug sumera,,,i want to love sumera,,,,i was feeling so guilt ,,,,i want to help her,,,,,but i cant,,,,,,

madem,,,,,i think that enough for today,,,but if she will reapet her atitude,,,then we will ,,,,,,,,,,,,okeyy miss sofia ,,,,as you wish ,,,,but her punishment is not over ,,,it will start now ,,,,,,,hmmmmmm,,,,,,okey sumera,,,turn towords the wall,,,,and become murga,,,hurry up ,,,,,,,i have no long time and also dont have sofia,,,,,,,,,,,,,sumera was slowly turning to the wall,,,,her nakd back was now showing,,,,and her rounded hips clearly showed in panty,,,,,,,,,her long blak hears were touching her butts,,,,,when she bend,,,her long hears were hiding her face both sides and also fell on the flour,,,,,,one ment sumera,,,stand up and take a hear clip and bend your hears firstly ,,,,then became murgaa,,,,,oh no,,,,sorry sorry,,,not murgaa,,,become murgiii,,,,,she said with laughing,,,,,then she said to me,,,,miss sofia,,,,,i am going to take a shawer,,,,you will take care off sumera,,,,and listen to me ,,,,dont be patiant,,,,aftar 5 mnts off standing murgaa,,,,you will give her 1 dozn off cane ,,,,i will be rite back in 15 mnts with evening tea,,,,,,,,,
(to be cantinude)

by guest Tue Aug 19 16:43:25 UTC 2014

A nice up date off the story,,,when teacher become student of her student and student become teacher ,,,,,its a nice story friends ,,,writer name sofia ali

by guest Tue Aug 19 16:47:08 UTC 2014

dear sofia guest i didnot understand completely please tell who is teacher and why she become student of her student.why her mother wants to punish her?how you are the reason?please

by prakash Tue Aug 19 17:34:31 UTC 2014

Visit school punishment form in which the the the topic named when teacher become student of her student and student become teacher of her teacher,,,,,then you got full story

by ali Sat Aug 23 20:24:26 UTC 2014

ali thanks for your response dear but there is no topic like that in school punishment forum so please help me friend

by prakash Sun Aug 24 13:22:07 UTC 2014

Manthrika, the name of the best girl of my school was Anjali.She was very good in all subject and was liked by most of the teachers of the school.I had already told being a bad student I was punished by most of the teachers.She some times used to make me understand studies but almost in vain.

by Ramanika Fri Aug 29 10:53:20 UTC 2014

Manthrika, But Anjali had one disadvantage as we had a subject compulsory optional Tailoring in class 10th.She did not do tailoring. She was interested. But her father did not aloow her for tailoring as accrding to him it would spoil her education. But tailorinr teacher was very strict. So Anjali got punished everyday alone in tailoring class. She was made kneel down everyday in tailoring class. When we used to go near the teacher in a group to show or understand the job she was found near kneeling holding her ears. I found tears on her eyes as she was only punished regularly in this class due to no fault of her. She used to look at the floor when I got closed to her near the teacher. Also she was not used ( I was ) to kneeling as sdhe was a good student.

by Ramanika Fri Aug 29 11:40:51 UTC 2014

yes ramanika it will be very difficult for the people to get punishments if they didnot get it frequently before.it was the same case for me.in my schoolings,i didnot get beatings.my mother used to get it for me.first time,at my 29 age,i got punishments for my daughter;s fail in exam.it was very difficult for me to bear pain in buttocks when her teacher hit me infront of office room.i got 6 strokes in my butt and i cried loudly like a child.punishing teacher was male.it was still humiliating for me.after caning i did kneel down for 45 minutes in princi's room by holding my ears.after that i controlled tears slowly as i used to get beatings.first time in home,i rubbed my bare buttocks and shocked the severeness of red marks in my butt.nowadays i am able to bear pain and it became usual for me ramanika

by manthrika Mon Sep 01 08:46:23 UTC 2014

Manthrika and Ramanika,

I am from Calcutta a 39 year old housewife.We were 3 sisters and I was oldest.My 2nd sister was not physically fit and was 2 years younger to me.The next youngest sister was 3 years younger to her. The youngest sister was good in studies. My mother was also ill health. So I had to do all domestic works at home with my mother which hampered my education. So I failed a couple of years in school classes and at age 18 I was in class 10 and the my two other sisters were in 8th. As I said I was not good in studies due to some factors I used to get punishments in classes regularly. Very often when I was given kneel down punishment outside the class room my sisters used to see me there in that position which was very much insulting for me. Also a few teachers purposefully used to call my youngest sister to see me punished kneel down in class and told her to announce that at home.
Also I was punished in front of my sisters at home by tuition teacher (male).He also used to pull my ears and made me kneeling on floor in front of my sisters.Some times my relatives could see my punishment at home by the tutor. It was so pity that after getting punishment from teacher I had to go to kitchen for preparation of snacks and tea for the teacher and while returning back to tuition room after serving snacks and tea I had to kneel down again in front of my tutor and sisters. Too much humiliating.

by Ms. SB Mon Sep 01 13:17:05 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.