Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Lady teachers enjoying pinching and ear twisting punishment
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Lady teachers enjoying pinching and ear twisting punishment
Pls discuss about this topic

by guest Thu Apr 15 08:26:32 UTC 2010

Lady teachers used to smile while doing this..

by guest Thu Apr 15 08:27:57 UTC 2010

visit and post in buying cane frm shop

by guest Thu Apr 15 13:22:11 UTC 2010

"Buying cane from shop" thread

by guest Thu Apr 15 13:22:41 UTC 2010

I love to cane along with pinchingor ear twisting.I want to confess that I enjoy punishing and humiliating boys in presence of girls.I am a maths teacher so parents consider it normel routine and dont object.But I have observed that that the fear of humiliation and cane improve a lot n the form of performance of boys.Giggilin of girls during boys caning give me ultimate pleasure.

by sherifa Mon Apr 19 03:25:20 UTC 2010

I am an English teacher teaching class 6-10. I used to pinch the students rather than spanking.
Spanking can hurt temporarily. I have to give such capitol punishments for maintaining decipline. I often pinch underarms of the boys. Sometimes I pinch abdomen and belly. I twist the flashy part of the abdomen for five minutes. Because of this punishment I gain good result

by rukhsana Sat Apr 24 04:38:30 UTC 2010

I am teaching in 8th standard. My colleagues in the staff room normally cane the children. But I am told that my pinching punishment, the children shiver. I normally slide my hands under the arms of the boys and rotate with stern grip. I also pinch the children sitting in a comfortable position and am never in a hurry to punish the child. I do not leave them still they get the full quota even if they cry for mercy. The next day I find that they have large red marks under their hands and normally to find the effect I give them mild pinches in the area if they have not done thier homework. I am very calm while punishing and do not shout. But the fear of my nails and fingers leave the children in fear and they come prepared for the tution class also

by guest Wed Jun 23 15:31:21 UTC 2010

I am teaching in 8th standard. My colleagues in the staff room normally cane the children. But I am told that my pinching punishment, the children shiver. I normally slide my hands under the arms of the boys and rotate with stern grip. I also pinch the children sitting in a comfortable position and am never in a hurry to punish the child. I do not leave them still they get the full quota even if they cry for mercy. The next day I find that they have large red marks under their hands and normally to find the effect I give them mild pinches in the area if they have not done thier homework. I am very calm while punishing and do not shout. But the fear of my nails and fingers leave the children in fear and they come prepared for the tution class also

by guest Wed Jun 23 15:31:21 UTC 2010

by guest Wed Jun 23 15:31:22 UTC 2010

you are telling lie. pinching will not make red mark . if it makes you cant see as it is under the hand.

by guest Sun Jun 27 18:23:17 UTC 2010

i enjoy pinching both girls & boys

by guest Tue Jul 13 17:05:11 UTC 2010

I think ye are all mad and should get treatment for yer mental condition and should be put in jail as well

by guest Sun Oct 17 18:29:41 UTC 2010

hi

by vijAY Fri Oct 29 11:03:53 UTC 2010

In my tution center two lady staff working as a teacher when student get misbehaving she gives nice tigh pinching.

by vijay Fri Oct 29 11:08:38 UTC 2010

I am a tution teacher when children is talking i pinch on tighs very hardly tillthey become red

by baby Sat Nov 06 05:00:50 UTC 2010

i am a teacher i used to pinch students every day on under arms of boys and brest of the girls

by marryamma Sat Nov 06 05:04:56 UTC 2010

i am a teacher i used to pinch students every day on under arms of boys and brest of the girls

by marryamma Sat Nov 06 05:04:56 UTC 2010

is there any lady teacher(preferably,middle-aged) who likes to give real-life punishments through a role play session like sit-ups,ear pull,spanking,caning,etc? please reply.

by Sandip Thu Dec 02 04:15:33 UTC 2010

hh

by guest Wed Dec 15 04:20:09 UTC 2010

i love teachers wearing red nail polish an slapping me

by guest Wed Dec 15 04:20:48 UTC 2010

can you lady teachers pinch me if you have time hehe

by toni Sat Jan 15 02:23:30 UTC 2011

hi baby or any lady teacher
I am also a teacher, in the tuition test if some one did not fare well, i will give strong thigh pinch for 5 minutes. can share only female teachers such exprience. how effective is it.

by hamsa Sun Jan 30 07:38:01 UTC 2011

yes i am also a teacher.I just love pinching inner thighs if students dont study properly.I will also pinch underarms for 5 minutes by the time the student will just jump in pain.

by guest Tue Feb 08 04:28:49 UTC 2011

Hi guest
Thanks for sharing the experience.
Hope you are a female teacher.
Can you share some more experience.
If you wish you can share your email id.

by Hamsa Fri Feb 18 16:23:36 UTC 2011

I am teaching english in 8th std. I prefer to twist ears of both girls and boys without any discremination. I believe that both should realise that they have to be deciplined students and study.THAT IS ALL.

by LINEY Sun Mar 20 13:27:21 UTC 2011

Seems that fake female teachers have posted here just for sake of answering!There's no real female teacher here who actually twist ears!

by r'za Tue Apr 05 11:22:55 UTC 2011

r'za r u a female. am female only
Please share ur email id to discuss more.

by Hamsa Fri Apr 08 15:03:31 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences

by guest Mon May 16 05:00:32 UTC 2011

hi. I got lot of pinches from my tuition teacher.
some time she pinches on my inner hand,two or three times on the same area in small intervals. it was too painful. most of the days i got pinches from her. share ur experience

by Manu Tue May 31 12:06:27 UTC 2011

Iam a school teacher taking maths in 5th std.I pinch the students sitting in a comfortable position and never in a hurry to punish keeping always smile and iam confident about my finger nails are vell polished and sufficient length to apply pain on his or her inner thighs. i invite the students to near by my seat and igive them a choice to select my left or right hand for pinching in inner thighs. I do not leave them still they get the full quota even if they cry for mercy.

by Jenniffer Loppas Sat Jun 18 11:52:05 UTC 2011

i like to get my ear twist from lady teacher can any one help me

by kasun Sat Jun 18 16:01:32 UTC 2011

i like to get pinches on under arm

by guest Fri Jul 22 10:57:01 UTC 2011

My cousine sister Sabitha miss teaching malayalam in 8std.She is my classteacher. She is interested on caning. After her marriage she stats pinching. Idont know why she changed her method.She started the initial pinch through me. In last May, after her marriage she was grewing nails in her fingers. One day during tution time she call me near to her chair and find a simple mistake. Then she slide her fingers through my shorts and starts pinching.Slowly she increase the dose. After that she hold my inner thigh skin inbetween her nails and slowly start rotating. The pain was too high. Istarts crying. but she not release me immediatly. after some times she release her fingers. Now her main punishment is pinching.She mainly call girls only for pinching punishment

by Guest Tue Aug 02 19:59:38 UTC 2011

please any one tell me a website off ear pulling

by guest Sat Aug 20 18:29:50 UTC 2011

i went for tuition to one school teacher. she taken me class from 3rd standard. till 12th standard i went to her. i mostly wear tight shorts. she will take class when i am near to her. she will put her knee on my leg. if any mistake i made. she will pinch inside the front of my shorts. that is near to my private

by infant Sun Nov 06 11:02:45 UTC 2011

Caning

by guest Tue Dec 20 17:30:35 UTC 2011

i had similar sitation liek your when i was wearing a long pants and my teacher would kick my leg when she is teaching a lesson if i dont follow allow and after class she would also twister both of my ear for not pay attention in her class the worst part is she love to pitch me and ask me which hand i can choice from to pinch my innor thigh and that hurts alot til it turns red and even i start crying she will not release her hand if i do it more offten the end of the week she will pinch my thigh from all the way up to down both legs til I promis her I will do well unless I will get planty of red bruse on my thigh and this way she will teach me a lesson to remember even now i still see the pain inside

by guest Mon Feb 20 20:55:56 UTC 2012

guest can u pls share ur name and email id

by shanthi Wed Feb 29 15:45:19 UTC 2012

guest can u pls share ur name and email id

by shanthi Wed Feb 29 15:45:19 UTC 2012

Just search 'actress Bidisha chowdhury' on yahoo.then you will find her photo gallary.she is a very strict and dominant lady teacher.there is a one photo where she give ear-twist to a helpess boy.just see her all photos.

by guest Mon Mar 12 13:47:47 UTC 2012

i have a totally different way of pinching . i have a daughter and son who always get low marks,one day i asked my husband what to do.he told me to use canes but i had a different idea that is pinching when i was young my mother used to pinch in my private part when it did mistakes she would say the it is very intresting to pinch in the private parts of the children so i too wanted to test it one day after the exam i asked the both of them to remove their dress and i pinched both of their privates at the same time for 5 minutes you know its really good

by many Tue Apr 17 06:21:08 UTC 2012

i use to pinch in such a way that my student will never repeat the mistake

by guest Fri May 04 07:19:44 UTC 2012

hi many the same used to happen to me in my school

by tinu Thu Jun 07 15:29:04 UTC 2012

my tution teacher only taught me she have 24 now she ask question in front of me and me sit in a chair when me make mistake on the answer she put her knee on my thies 1 or two mintes that is very pain ful and pull ear for long time her nail are solong and sharp some time the blood coming from my ear and not able to walk with my legs on the pain from my thies

by guest Wed Jun 27 14:20:12 UTC 2012

I am school teacher.i am not canning students.school time mudhal ente fingernails ellam nannayi neettiyathanu studentsne 'Sikshikkan'valare nallathanu.10 of my fingernails are5 cm.i am keeping sharp&useing only Blackpolish.

by Rani Mon Jul 09 05:24:42 UTC 2012

Ear nulli

by guest Thu Jul 26 09:21:25 UTC 2012

Treesa teac pand enthe chevy chuvakkunadu vare nulli bayangara vedanaya

by guest Thu Jul 26 09:23:47 UTC 2012

I had an elementary school teacher in the first year, Mrs.Ghadimi . I Hates her: because of punishing me in the presence of girls And twitching my ears.Damn her....

by Mahmood Wed Aug 01 05:48:53 UTC 2012

rani are u cruel with that black polished nail how u pull the ear, u know it is very painfull

by guest Tue Aug 07 15:41:58 UTC 2012

I am not pulling ear. Only thighpinching. Y ou know its very sharp.i know its too painful

by Rani Mon Aug 13 13:26:39 UTC 2012

Rani, can you explain in detail. I am Sadika just completed my bed training

by guest Tue Aug 14 09:46:29 UTC 2012

black nail polished teacher. i am a student .pulling is too pain full dont pull students plz

by guest Wed Aug 15 14:42:04 UTC 2012

rani pls pls tell about your thigh pinching punishment.

by ram Fri Aug 17 18:03:54 UTC 2012

Nobody punished of till now..

by Gal Tue Aug 21 18:39:10 UTC 2012

i am a teacher . i used to twist and drag the ears of my students.by doing so i gain good result.

by vidhya Mon Sep 24 06:13:38 UTC 2012

hello vidya kya kabhi tumhare ears drag kiya hai madam ne?

by ritu Sat Oct 06 06:21:37 UTC 2012

I remember my maths madam in school, who used to twist my ear, i have got my ears twisted on a number of occasions, also my hindi, sanskrit and chemistry madams respectively have twisted my ear. its a much better punishment than caning, less harsh of course.

by guest Sat Nov 03 12:02:23 UTC 2012

In a friendly manner even my mother and aunt have twisted my ear. Also my mother twists my ear now but in a very friendly manner.

by guest Sat Nov 03 12:11:48 UTC 2012

I remember my maths madam in school, who used to twist my ear, i have got my ears twisted on a number of occasions, also my hindi, sanskrit and chemistry madams respectively have twisted my ear. its a much better punishment than caning, less harsh of course.

by Arun Sat Nov 03 12:17:08 UTC 2012

Arun is correct

by Rani Sat Nov 03 13:03:34 UTC 2012

In a lighter sense also my mom and aunt twist my ear now n then. My mom is quite good at ear twisting, now she does it in a funnier sense once a week or so, but used to twist my ears during school and college when i did not listen to her, but no caning,no beating, only ear twists.Atleast three to four times a week those days. She being a teacher obviously good at twisting my ear. Remember in degree college when she had twisted my ear in a lighter sense when my friends were around, very funny it was,cant forget that.

by Arun Sun Nov 04 07:28:09 UTC 2012

Nee kandille ente nakham

by Rani Sun Nov 04 11:06:50 UTC 2012

Hi, I think ear twisting and pulling are very painfull and humiliating to be done. Some people think of the ear as a built in leash, to drag noughty children by. I am not a teacher but still I think it's quite effective punishment.

by Marley Fri Nov 09 02:47:48 UTC 2012

rani r u housewife.give ur mail i.d

by guest Sun Nov 18 12:18:56 UTC 2012

Kavitha ningalude nakham enganeyullathanu?

by guest Tue Nov 20 07:31:34 UTC 2012

Hey Kavithmam, r u from the USA?

by Marley Thu Nov 22 10:19:01 UTC 2012

Hey any teacher were pinched in private parts please share me

by king Thu Dec 13 03:26:04 UTC 2012

Are there eny teacher out there who want to pull ånd twist my ears?

by tommy Tue Dec 25 11:12:51 UTC 2012

as teacher i realy enjoy twisting boys ears and pinching thighs. i have used this practise with by boy friend when he misbehaves and got good preformance all the times.

by sanya Mon Jan 21 22:35:33 UTC 2013

sanya pls share more experience here

by guest Thu Jan 24 09:15:42 UTC 2013

hi kavitha mam.. r u a keralite..?

by sanu Thu Jan 24 16:19:11 UTC 2013

haaiii sanyaaa... wher are you from..?

by guest Thu Jan 24 16:21:14 UTC 2013

My brothers were regularly punished by my mother by pinching . Often they were made undressed to shorts and pinched on thighs. After age of 13 I was allowed to be present during punishment and asfter 14 started punishing them in presence of my mother. I really enjoyed to see pain on their face and how they feared me. More to follow

by sanya Fri Jan 25 03:51:22 UTC 2013

sanya eth subjuct anu padipikunne..?

by sanu Fri Jan 25 07:54:08 UTC 2013

Tinu please share your experience

Then any lady teacher you will pinch the student in private parts ah please tell me

by robin Fri Feb 15 08:28:54 UTC 2013

I am a girl and In school I was a good student but this male teacher liked to give ear punishments. He would twist and pinch the ears until they went red. My hair covered my ears and he tried to grab me one day but failed but since then I like the touch of someone touching my ear. It turns me on.

by mcfly Thu Feb 21 00:20:57 UTC 2013

Ente schoolil kayyilum kaalilum nakham valarthiya teacher undu

by Vinay Thu Feb 28 06:36:32 UTC 2013

vinay eth schoolil anu padikunne?
ethu class?

by vineetha Thu Feb 28 13:06:24 UTC 2013

Kochiyil 6il aanu

by Vinay Sat Mar 02 01:01:59 UTC 2013

I have many pinch punishment Frome my teachers and mother.father'.....the most painful way was from my French madam.she used to twist and pull my ears till it became red and after that left one ear and put her hand under my scrip and.starting to pinch my leg near the private area so hard..so she waa twisting my ear with one hand and the other pinching me under it was the most painfully way I have ever and it left markes on me for days

by guest Wed Apr 24 20:36:03 UTC 2013

friends have you ever seen a thigh pinching punishment video clip? in which movie did you see it ? please tell

by guest Thu May 16 06:46:49 UTC 2013

Ear pinching is one of the most effective punishment. I am a teacher and I myself have inflicted it upon many students. It requires less energy and the result is very good. I pinch them on soft parts... But not as brutally as to peel the skin or pierce it.

by Rajata Tue May 28 07:37:21 UTC 2013

You all should rot in hell. God does not give anyone authority to inflict pain in others. Why don't you teachers feel ashamed. Learn how to teach from American teachers. I'm a mother and malayali in usa. U grew up in kerala and went to a school which did not permit teachers to lay their hands on students.

by The high range school Thu Jun 06 01:45:15 UTC 2013

whenever i was talking in the class, my teacher used to call me up to the front, she would be sitting on the chair and used to pull my left ear, push me down in a kneeling position and then used to twist my ear very badly, and explaining my mistake, she twists until it is red hot, burning. it is very humiliating when girls in the front row used to giggle...

by guest Thu Jun 06 14:43:09 UTC 2013

i want to receive a ear punishment from a lady in real... anyone interested reply...

by Rajeev Thu Jun 20 14:09:01 UTC 2013

Ohhh.. Unbelievable how teachers do that!!

by car Wed Jul 03 00:24:48 UTC 2013

Koi long nails wali ladki mere ear twist kar sakti hain......

by guest Mon Jul 22 17:15:39 UTC 2013

Koi ladki hain jind se jo mujhe murga banaye

by amit Mon Jul 22 17:18:17 UTC 2013

Long red nails wali teacher mere bhi ears pull & twist kro

by amit Fri Jul 26 10:17:43 UTC 2013

Jind me koi teacher hain black long nails wali jo mujhe punish kre

by amit Fri Jul 26 10:26:20 UTC 2013

My husband is older than me 20 years sometimes i feel he treat me as his daughter when i do something wrong he pull my ear to our room and start punish me .sometimes pulling and twisting my ears very hard until it become red as tomato and very hot.andif my mistake is big he beat me by thin and tall stick on my hands or g my feets ...while punishing i feel pain but usualy exciiting and we may make love after it

by guest Sun Aug 25 02:37:37 UTC 2013

mere ears pull kro koi to

by sonu Mon Oct 28 16:42:59 UTC 2013

9541043973 long nails wali lady contact kre

by sonu Tue Oct 29 16:36:09 UTC 2013

pinching is brillant punish.

by guest Sat Nov 09 06:50:22 UTC 2013

I am a math teacher i used to pull and twist the student ears for not pay attentions or speaking during class it is so effective but pull the ears seroisly and hard till become veryred. Fornot doing homework or not study i pinch the ears lops a d the pinna before twisting them or for much result pinched the flashy area under arms and between legs.for 5 or 10munits withear twisting ..one hand twisting ear and the other under .believe me who took such punishment would not repeat the mistak again

by Mss.Dun Mon Nov 18 15:40:31 UTC 2013

pull my ears long nails wali koi ladki hain yha par

by amit Mon Dec 09 17:21:55 UTC 2013

i need slaps fom hot nd strict girl.

by joy Sat Dec 21 08:10:54 UTC 2013

Yeasterday my mom pulled my brother ears lop very hard and continue in the same place for 7 munites till his ears become so red and he said he will never do this again i was so afraid to be punished too as i saw how much pain on his face ...my mother twisting was very hard

by guest Tue Feb 18 12:50:54 UTC 2014

sanya ji mere ears bhi twist kar do

by sonu Thu Feb 20 17:02:41 UTC 2014

Some lady teachers pinch and twist boys front shorts as punishment at school. Some put hand inside boy shorts and pinch buttock or pen.

by sabu Fri Feb 21 02:02:29 UTC 2014

when i was studying 8th std our class miss name is debora. she used to distribute rank cards while distributing she will pinch generaly all for improvement .if any one who fails more than two subjects. she will pinch boys nipples and thigh.then she will ask those boys to go to staff room then she will come to staff room and ask the boys why u failed. then she will order all the boys to remove their shirts and bannian first before all other staffs. for those who failed in more than four subjects she will order those boys to remove their shorts also. if they failed in all subjects,she will get angry and she itself drag those boys and she will remove all including underwear and make them nude.then she will pinch by starting at arm pits and then nipples,thighs,ear twisting .then she gives some time to read some portions for half an hour then she will be asking questions.if they were not answering she will pinch the thigh very hardly near to pennis region.they will jump like anything until she satisfied with the answer she will be pinching .if he cant answer then she will start massging male organ and balls with her hand then she will pinch very hard on balls by using left hand and by using right hand on male organ skin they will shout for pain and cry a lot all the staff members in staff room will eagerly watching then she will allow those students after saying the answers only .after that from next day they will be frequently in regular class if they were not answering she will pinch on arm pits and niplles and ask them put knelldown.

by tinu Thu Mar 06 11:59:27 UTC 2014

Miss. Dun, would you like to chat with me?

by Chat4Ear Sun Mar 09 14:06:30 UTC 2014

mmmmmmmmm

by mmmm Sun Jun 15 19:13:41 UTC 2014

Hi Sanya, could you share some ear twisting punishments experience with me. How exactly do you give ear twisting punishments? Do you enjoy doing that? How old are your students?

by Mustafa Fri Jul 04 19:28:46 UTC 2014

hi guys this is a interesting forum.i am a teacher and mother of 1 boy.i am 29 yrs old.
i usuually give very hard punishments for my kids and students.
one day i found my boy talikng bad words. pinched his ears and made a hole there.he was rying.i tightly held his ear and twosted.i pinched belly and grabbed the skin by my nails.his private patrs were very red.i slapped him and warned him

by geeta Sun Jul 06 10:33:21 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, you enjoy to ear twisting your students? What class do you teach? Also what do wear for school?

by Mustafa Sun Jul 06 19:55:41 UTC 2014

of course i enjoy twisting ears.iteach 8 and 9.i wear saree to scool

by geeta Tue Jul 08 17:00:41 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, pls share some recent ear twisting punishments....

by Mustafa Tue Jul 08 18:35:04 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, what is your favourite punishment. What punishment would you give a student who doesn't do his homework or naughty in class..

by Mustafa Fri Jul 11 08:15:29 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, you stopped replying to my posts. Do you enjoy punishing young or old students. What punishment is given to more naughty students and students who don't do their homework. I even heard some lady teacher biting the ear of her student. Will you want to give it as punishment to your students.... pls reply geeta maam.

by Mustafa Wed Jul 16 18:18:04 UTC 2014

no biting ears isnt a punishment and i have not seen anybody giving it cause it is not painful and waste of time.i give pinching punishments.yesterday i punished my boy for being incomplete in all his works.i called him and closed the room door.he had no idea what i ws going to do.then i sat in bed and made him stand.
he is 5 std.i pulled his sleeve and asked him to hold it.he did.
then i went to his armpits and touch softly.he understood i was going to pinch him.i was massaging and found the softest area.then i pinched there.he moved in pain.i locked him between my legs and warned him not to move.i pinched the skin and rotated it.he was now crying.
then i took the right hand to the belly and pinched there really hard.then i twisted his ear.he was in great pain.then i lie on bed and he lie on me.i asked him to raise his hands and pinched his underarms again.then his private parts were pinched.he was begging me.then i made him stand and warned him

by geeta Thu Jul 24 17:10:24 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, what type of blouses do you wear half-sleves or sleeveless while punishing at school. Also did you enjoy punishing your boy?

by Mustafa Thu Jul 24 18:43:57 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, pls share some more punishment in your school.

by Mustafa Fri Jul 25 10:45:31 UTC 2014

i wear half sleeve to school and sleeveless in home mostly.in school sleeveless arent permitted.
of course i enjoy punishing my boy,inface i punish him very week atleast once.i do it so that he can become gud in future.

by geeta Fri Jul 25 11:54:47 UTC 2014

Geeta maam what is your most favourite punishment. Do you cane students in the murgha position?

by Mustafa Fri Jul 25 18:48:45 UTC 2014

bkjb

by guest Thu Aug 14 12:10:17 UTC 2014

Geeta maam, please post some recent school punishments you have enjoyed

by Mustafa Thu Sep 25 20:15:35 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.