Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Kneeldown punishment of girls in school and college
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Kneeldown punishment of girls in school and college
Kneel down is a very common punishment in school and even in college. I received such punishment when I was a student in degree level. Any girl who receives such punishment either in school or college kindly share her experience.

by Tanushree Sun Jan 17 14:02:34 UTC 2010

In my school after caning boys were made to kneeldown in front of girls.Girls were immune from this punishment.It was ultimate pleasure to tease them.

by GEETHA Mon Jan 18 04:25:43 UTC 2010

i would like to meet people who want to recieve or give school punishments like caning,spanking,murga,situps,kneeldown,ear pull etc , i m on yahoo msger at nkapadia41

by guest Tue Jan 26 05:02:32 UTC 2010

In my School for late coming students faced kneel down some times upto 3 periods in Ground Floor mising the classes. I was victim of the same several times, many times in Half pants Uniform, oops the knees realy sucks aftter it!!!e

by amit Wed Feb 17 21:16:34 UTC 2010

Oh, just last friday I received kneel down punishment for two periods. I study in class 11 and our school is co-ed but with girls and boys studying in separate sections. What was most humiliating about this punishment is that I had to receive it in front of the girls in their section. My fault was to bunk a class by the headmistress, I did that as I did'nt bring the homework and she usually punishes severely for such wrong doings. After staying in such painful kneel down position for the first two periods I was allowed to get up, but I soon found that my punishment is not over. Now I would have to stand holding my the ears for the rest two periods. Of course the girls enjoyed it and teased me throughout specially at the middle of two classes when there was no teacher in the classes.

by ayan Sun May 23 16:39:01 UTC 2010

Hi friends here most of engg colleges are punishing like kneel down ,standing on the bench ,slapping etc

by Rani Thu Jan 27 17:04:41 UTC 2011

Murga

by guest Sat Feb 05 17:10:19 UTC 2011

Hi,while in high school I often received punishment of kneeling down,atleast once a month,coz i would either forget to bring my book,not doing homework or caught talking.I feel it wasnt tht bad.Kneeling down for one period is possible the most bearable punishment,but it shouldnt be for more than one class,else the knees indeed hurt.

by Abhijit Wed Feb 23 07:12:45 UTC 2011

Once I was caught talking with my bench partner in History class.He was asked to do 50 situps but I ended up kneeling down!

by Sujay Wed Feb 23 07:14:18 UTC 2011

Oye Amit,I guess it must be fun being the school headboy:)

by Sujay Thu Feb 24 05:50:47 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:18:51 UTC 2011

any girls lik to chat with me can message me or mail me
i love chating about girls round thighs hops and their busts and play with them
my yahooid:hyd_sathya
so come chat

by hii Sun Jun 05 06:30:34 UTC 2011

poda syco

by lavada Sun Jun 12 13:47:43 UTC 2011

i got a kneel down punishment in class 4
i have not done my home work. I got canings on both the palm (2 each) I was kneel down for 30 min

by guest Tue Jun 21 05:37:23 UTC 2011

n

by guest Sat Aug 27 02:04:31 UTC 2011

When i was in 11th standard i was brutally caned by my sister geet as i failed in exam,she slapped me hard by her big hands ,about 50 times,and then made me murga nude,she caned me 100 times ,

by guest Thu Dec 29 13:18:01 UTC 2011

once we had a group dance at my school with 6boys n 6girls but 2 girls who were sisters remained absent bcoz someone expired at there home that day, so i and one another boy who were in the same dance, lost our partner but since it was a group dance so we needed partner so our mam decided that one of us should bcom girl to equal the equation and i was the one with somewhat fair complexion so she made me to wear frock and dance in front of all parents and school, it was quite humiliating and like a punishment for me.

by guest Sun Feb 19 14:38:42 UTC 2012

Once I had not completed my assignment and was made to kneel down for 2 periods Miss Jyotsna. The next day, I didn't finish it, as I thought Miss will not check again, but she did, but this time pulled me by the ears and took me to the front of the class. I noticed she was wearing a black sleeveless saree tied way below the navel and she forced while twiting the ears and shouted "Kneel down till recess!", which was like 5 periods of punishment. Her sexy navel was showing thru the translucent saree, making her look very strict, she remined me of Anushka in black saree from Ragada. After the first period, Miss Jyotsna then had fourth and fifth periods and when she cam in class, she kept looking at me and said, "Now put your hands up straight, if you don't I'll keep you after school and make your repeat the kneel down!"...to be continued.

by guest Thu Mar 15 23:37:44 UTC 2012

i was punished to kneel down raise my hands for 2 periods by my monitress for chatting in class

by guest Fri Mar 30 05:06:23 UTC 2012

I recall our good old high school days.
During assembly,our PT sir wd come to check whether our shoes were polished or not.
Those who were caught with shoes unpolished would receive a smack of his cane and then kneel down for abt 10 mins!
At times,if he was i a very bad mood,boys wd end up kneeling for the entire first period or class.
Worst case was tht if he felt u were restless while kneeling,he wd hit again and extend the duration of kneeling!

by aditya Thu Apr 12 19:09:54 UTC 2012

stop punishments in school

by guest Wed Apr 25 06:34:44 UTC 2012

punish with love, so that the student doesnt repeat his mistake, he should repent for what he has done, instead, punishments doesnt work at all now a days

by suman Wed Apr 25 06:36:00 UTC 2012

Aditya in your School what was the Duration Time for each period ? Here in my school it was 35 mins - Amit

by Amit Sat May 05 10:53:19 UTC 2012

I loved watching people kneel down and being made to kneel down myself. I love the concept of being made to kneel on rice. I so want to experience being made to kneel down and then punished.

Anyone with such fantasies can contact hdesh@rocketmail dot k(c)om

by H Desh Sun May 27 15:31:09 UTC 2012

hello , i have something to tell

by HD Sat Sep 01 18:17:31 UTC 2012

hello , i have something to tell

by HD Sat Sep 01 18:17:32 UTC 2012

When I was in 10th standard my mom once made me kneel down on rock salt for scoring very less mark i n the pre-board exams. It was horrible as the salt hurted my knees badly

by guest Mon Oct 08 03:49:08 UTC 2012

Ma teacher punished me for coming late she told me to do 50 sitsup n after tht we i went to my clas my teacher made me stand al the day there

by guest Tue Oct 23 10:10:40 UTC 2012

Amit u dont have anywork i saw all the above message in tha all the forum. u are spoling all the forum. if u have sence means dont repeat this

by guest Tue Nov 20 11:00:19 UTC 2012

I was punished to kneel down and raising hands for two hours in hot sun (in sand)by my class monitress (same grade)last week. so horrible....

by guest Sun Dec 02 09:24:41 UTC 2012

dsfgdfgbx dgbf

by viky Sun Dec 02 09:25:24 UTC 2012

i was punished by kneeling dwn for plying in the cls wit the bat nd ball during my 7th std
my duration s 4prds

by guest Mon Feb 11 16:16:23 UTC 2013

i want some punishments from girls pls suggest me

by guest Mon Feb 11 16:17:22 UTC 2013

duration 4 periods cant be. where was ur school
amit

by Amit Sat Feb 23 20:55:25 UTC 2013

I was punished by kneeling down for chating in the class for 1 hour

by sama Mon Feb 25 08:07:07 UTC 2013

I study in girls convent in class 11...once i got less marks in class test...our miss caned me and 10 to 12 other girls on our palms 2 on each. After 1st stroke i withdrew my left palm and stared shaking n showed my right palm.like this after getting four strokes i started rubbing my both palms n kept between my thighs..after caning we made kneel down for the whole period.

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:26:44 UTC 2013

I study in girls convent in class 11...once i got less marks in class test...our miss caned me and 10 to 12 other girls on our palms 2 on each. After 1st stroke i withdrew my left palm and stared shaking n showed my right palm.like this after getting four strokes i started rubbing my both palms n kept between my thighs..after caning we made kneel down for the whole period.

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:26:44 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:26:52 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:26:55 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:27:19 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:27:19 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:27:42 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:27:42 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:07 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:08 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:08 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:10 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:12 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:13 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:22 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:25 UTC 2013

by Srinitha Tue Mar 05 12:28:33 UTC 2013

Once i was late for the school my teacher made me to stand for the whole day in ground

by guest Sun Mar 17 15:11:51 UTC 2013

Hi, I am a girl in the final year of college. We have a very strict Chemistry Sir. He is an elderly man and is a very good teacher. Boys and Girls alike who do not do their homework are made to stand at their desks through the entire period. we have chemistry class almost every day of the week. On one particular week, I was caught in his class two consecutive days without doing homework. On the first day, he made me stand at my desk through the period. Next day, he pulled me by my ear and got me to the front of the class. Holding my ear, he lectured me on tardiness and the need to complete homework on a regular basis. He made me stand on the dias hands up facing the entire class during all his classes for the whole week as punishment. It was very embarassing especially with all the boys watching me. I never miss doing Chemistry homework now.

by Nirupama Tue Mar 19 20:16:25 UTC 2013

Nirupama,
Be careful. next time u dont do homework, he is going to punish you severely. Does he use the cane?

by amit Mon Mar 25 04:52:19 UTC 2013

contact me 9786050436

by guest Tue Apr 09 03:19:32 UTC 2013

Hi Nirupama Mujha Ladfi ko chadne par Saree Boluse kholkar Sabke sane Nanga Karke bahut pitai ki ythi chuttad lal ho gaya tha. Is per Aap avam anya jarror comment de

by reetu Wed Apr 17 18:22:09 UTC 2013

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by Nanga Sat Apr 20 12:07:16 UTC 2013

When I were 4 years old I recieved my first punishment on school and was kneeling. From then till 13 I got many kneelings

by Castigadoderodillas Mon Apr 22 16:10:41 UTC 2013

Hello. I have many experiences to tell.

by Sophie Sat Apr 27 14:28:10 UTC 2013

i remeber the first time when i got kneel punishment. The whole school except for classes 1-5.
Grade 6-12 were made to kneel for the whole day as we misbehaved in the presence of a guest.
I and my brother were also in the punishment as i am grade 6 while my brother is in grade 8.

by Sophie Sat Apr 27 14:33:16 UTC 2013

i and my borther were late to school. We were made to kneel in a hall. Before entering the hall,We should remove our shoes and socks.We can do anything but only by kneeling.

by sophie Sat Apr 27 14:40:39 UTC 2013

One day at school...........
Our Tamil teacher asks us some questions..
Teacher: Hey Gaby, recite the poem of naladiyar.
Gaby stands quietly.
Teacher: Swetha, recite the poem.
She too stands quietly.
Teacher: Fine, I'll ask you an simple question and asks one. But both of them stand quietly.
Teacher:Remove your shoe and socks and kneel down with your hands up!
Both of them does so.
She again starts her question. she stops her questions near me. Out of 52 girl's only 20 girl's wear inside the classroom. The other were kneeling down.
Teacher: Show your classwork notebooks!
Dharani: Miss,until which lesson we should have written?
Teacher: Until lesson7.
Dharani: Miss i am at lesson 5.
TEacher: stand up!.
Teacher: those who haven't written until lesson 7 stand up.
All of us stands up.
Teacher: Tommrorw morining in the assembly, your class is going to be punished in front of the whole school.
Most of us begged we will do our home work .But she went to the principal and told it.
The next morning, as told, all of us were made to kneel in the assembly.
But still we misbehaved. we were made to kneel with hands up.
After the assembly, all of us were brought to a big hall. There we were made to kneel for a day and got canned in our feet.

by Sofiya Sun Apr 28 09:21:52 UTC 2013

one day at computer class, My friend Kalpana, was playing games. I told her not to but she disobeyed me. The teacher sees us talking and she made us to kneel in front of the class. Beofre entering the computer lab, we should remove our shoe and socks. I and kalpana were made to kneel. Even after when the class was over, After all students went, The teacher canned our feet for twenty times. It is very hard. You may have wondered why the the teacher canned our feet but not our palms. Becuase the school punishes us only by kneeling down and by caning on our feet. Feet caning is not very painful.

by Varsha Sun Apr 28 09:32:07 UTC 2013

hi.i want to share some expreience about thee dance and march practices are not easy. In Tamilnadu,when we dance, in my school,We get severe punishments for not dancing well.Classes 6-9 were dancing. I am in class 7. Once the whole class which were participating in the dance were made to kneel in the ground under the sun. Every student was made to kneel.Including me.Then we were canned on our feet. You may be wondering what we did. We kept on talking and did not dance properly.

by gunhalan Mon Apr 29 09:52:38 UTC 2013

One day, i wore chapels to school and i escaped from the punishment. But the teacher caught later. Those who wore chapel had to walk barefoot in the school. As i escaped from the punishment, I had to kneel with other ten students in front of the principal room for the whole day.

by Sophie Mon Apr 29 09:56:52 UTC 2013

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by reetynanga Wed May 01 18:49:22 UTC 2013

Hi sofiya and rani I am reety nanga mara punsishemnet ko batai ki yah sahi tha ki galat

by reetynanga Fri May 03 14:21:22 UTC 2013

Hi reety. can you translate your story to english?

by guest Sat May 04 08:41:32 UTC 2013

I and all of my friends were made to kneel in the tution. we came very late

by Sophie Sat May 04 08:45:32 UTC 2013

today was an awful day at tution. I and five of my friends were made to kneel with hands up outside the tution because we did not score well in our test. It was lucky that the tution was located in a lonely area. Only one and two people pass by. My brother was also in that punishment.

by Sophie Sat May 04 08:51:41 UTC 2013

Guest I have translalate for this punishments I was naughty in my childhood. Once upon a time girls hostel is very near about to my hostel. In night after 10 pm Male is not allowed to come girl hostel But I want to meet my girl friend so I wear SAREE, BLOUSE BRA PETTICOAT Payal and Neelpolish I thought Iam a ladies dress so anybody donot know me. I go to girls hostel Iwear all ladies dress SAREE, BLOUSE BRA PETTICOAT PAYASL BINDI nailpolish. Whern I reached girl friend room some seniours know me. And senoiours head Ravina mam come and slap inmy face. And she ordered me to totally naked infdront of her. I said sorry but she did not so mem forcely remove my SAREE, BLOUSE BRA PETTICOAT I was totally naked so iwas around a girls totally naked and beaten me. I UTTHAK BATHAK 100 times and make me become murga and murga paredin front of ladies and beaten inmy but for several times After she put of my hand together and beaten several times I was very shame and girls enjoy this punishement NANGA ki Punishments dekho.. I wear Payl and bindi only infront of girls ladis asked SHAME,SHAME…………. After some time I totally naked touch the feet to all of ladies and this punishement is continue for 10 days and says sorry. I n my punishement my naked pictruure I request you this punishement is correct or incorrect for me. I wait ur comments.

by reetynanga Sun May 05 06:48:19 UTC 2013

I would say that the punishment is incorrect. But Dude, i would say u are very lucky person bcause they didn't go to the police

by guest Sat May 11 11:28:56 UTC 2013

I joined a hostel which was a hostel for school girls only few days back at chennai. We were not allowed to walk out of our room after 8:00PM. we should be in the room. I stayed with my friend Dharani. One day Dharani's notebook was with her classmate who was two floors up. I accompanied her as she was scared and also i was very stealthy girl.. The time waas 9:00PM. We sneaked throught the floor. We did not wear any footwear as it would make some noise. As we approached the staircase, we heard a noise of a person walking in the staircase. we believed it was the warden. we had to go upwards and the warden was coming from downstaris .continued...........

by Sophie Sat May 11 12:13:43 UTC 2013

continued,
We wore silver anklets which makes some noise when walking. At first i thought we were going to get caught. but to our relieve,the warden did not come to our way. We walked slowly. We went to the girl's room and got the book and returned our way back to our room. Again two wardens were standing there. They were blocking our way to the room. We could take the other way to our room by again going up and get down by the other side. But there were wardens everywhere. Dharani decided that we should admit to them. As we went, The two wardens saw us. They were suprised to see us and made us to kneel down in front of the warden's office for 1 hour. Thenn we were allowed to go back to our room.

by Sophie. Sat May 11 14:32:51 UTC 2013

I and my sister were made to kneel in the school for coming late. we had to kneel near the gate for a hour. Usually we both come to school without any footwear. Lucky the school didn't mind about that.

by Sowmiya Fri May 17 11:58:15 UTC 2013

Sowmiya!, u mean on ur barefoot?

by Rani Fri May 17 12:00:15 UTC 2013

Yes Rani. We live in a hostel. One day someone stole my and my sister's footwear. That is why we had to come to school barefoot.

by Sowmiya Fri May 17 12:01:53 UTC 2013

Hi Sowmiya, the same fate happened to me. One day my and my friend's footwear got stolen. We had to go everywhere barefoot.

by Sophie Fri May 17 12:03:52 UTC 2013

Hello? This punishment forum. Please post these comments in hostel or barefoot forum.

by guest Fri May 17 12:05:07 UTC 2013

n

by guest Wed May 22 09:27:54 UTC 2013

In my School for late coming students faced kneel down some times upto 3 periods in Ground Floor missing the classes. I was victim of the same several times, many times in Half pants Uniform, oops the knees realy sucks after it!!!e

by Amit Wed May 29 16:57:26 UTC 2013

In our girls'school, if we are late, we have to kneel on sharp stones on our bare knees. with our hands up.

by Sophie Fri Jun 21 07:12:09 UTC 2013

Dear sophie, in which class you are now, you seem to be getting punished too severely for small wrongdoings

by ayan Sat Jun 22 12:08:03 UTC 2013

class 8

by Sophie Sat Jun 22 15:33:52 UTC 2013

but why ur school make so long time?

by Amit Sun Jun 23 10:10:57 UTC 2013

So the teachers don't get stressed out:]

by Sophie Sun Jun 23 13:32:23 UTC 2013

sorry guys my actual class is 6 not 8. My keyboard typing wrong numbers.

by Sophie Sun Jun 23 13:39:01 UTC 2013

Dear Sophie, in your school which punishment is most common?

by Amit Fri Jun 28 16:58:45 UTC 2013

Kneel down and canning. Here if we are getting kneel down punishment, we should kneel for the whole period i.e 45 mins

by Sophie Fri Jun 28 22:07:23 UTC 2013

Dear Sophie, in your school if you are in kneel down, do teachers release before the period end sometimes?

by Amit Wed Jul 03 17:40:45 UTC 2013

Yes, sometimes they bring us to the staff room or principal room and tell us to continue there.

by Sophie Thu Jul 04 08:47:06 UTC 2013

Yes I meant do they release early & let u go to Class & sit?

by Amit Sat Jul 06 19:57:20 UTC 2013

yes

by Sophie Sat Jul 13 06:34:41 UTC 2013

early means minimum how long?

by Amit Sat Jul 13 19:17:06 UTC 2013

Hi sophie you study in cskm

by Diana Sat Jul 13 19:34:41 UTC 2013

Maybe 15 mins?

by Sophie Wed Jul 17 03:26:34 UTC 2013

how many times u kneeled for 15 Mins?

by Amit Thu Jul 25 18:11:59 UTC 2013

I am not sure. Sometimes teachers immediatley ask us to go back to place even before 5 minutes. It depends upon the the teacher's mood. I am not sure

by Sophie Fri Jul 26 08:56:00 UTC 2013

Today i and 7 girls were made to kneel down for coming late to the hostel. We were 10 minutes late because the public bus service was delayed.

by Sophie Fri Jul 26 09:12:28 UTC 2013

Sophie, do they punish you in the hostel??

by guest Sat Jul 27 13:10:59 UTC 2013

Yes they do. They can give any punishment. Even canning.

by Sophie Sat Jul 27 13:11:37 UTC 2013

Likely when we are not studying. We are not allowed to sleep before 10 PM. except for weekends. Every weekday we have to be up by 4:45AM or max 5:00AM. Because we have to do Yoga. We should not wear any footwear immediatley when we wake up. We can only wear it after yoga.

by Sophie Sat Jul 27 13:16:11 UTC 2013

Sophie, what are the punishments given in your hostel and for what?

by Gaby Sat Jul 27 13:16:50 UTC 2013

Likely we are not allowed to waste food, Waste electricity. We should be responsible taking care of our Younger siblings.

by Sophie Sat Jul 27 13:18:49 UTC 2013

Do you have a younger brother staying with you in the hostel.?

by guest Sat Jul 27 13:20:47 UTC 2013

Yes, it is fun to have youger brother with you. I just love him.

by Sophie Sat Jul 27 13:28:39 UTC 2013

i like to tell about the punishments i got in my school i studied in sacred heart school in sholinganallur this incident happaned when i was in 9 th std our school uniform was light green shirt and dark green skirt with green checked tie
during our exam me and my friend had copied in the tamil subject we do this in all our exams but this time suddenly our tamil miss her name is rekha miss came for checking our papers and we had actually exchanged some of our papers she caught both us and she said follow me we where both afraid because she used to give harsh punishments to students in class itself we both followed her and she went to the staff room she said you are caught red handed i'm going to tell this to the principle and you are going to get suspended for it, we both became very afraid and siad sorry miss we wont do it again she said no finally my friend said miss we will take beatings from you please don't suspend us she said ok and told us to go back our to the exam hall and right the exam from the start she tore our old papers and she said after the exam come and meet me in the staff room we went back and wrote our exam we where both afraid about what punishment she is going to give after our exam we went straight to the staff room by then all our teachers where sitting there and she said go have your lunch and come after lunch we went again by now all teachers have gone home and only rekha miss was sitting there she said since you both asked for beatings i am going to punish you now we both where shivering inside and she said follow me went after her and she went to one of the class rooms it was in the corner she went inside and locked the door and she sat on the chair she said i am going to give you three punishment choices you can choose any of two punishments she said the options are 20 beating on your hands or 10 beating on your buttocks or 10 face slaps we both taught for some time and we both said miss we will take the caning on our hands and on our buttocks and she said ok since you have choosen to get beatings on the buttocks i'm going to give another choice if you remove your uniform and get directly on your skin i'll reduce canings to 5 we agin taught for some time and i asked miss should we also remove our underwear for it she said yes my dear all of it. we said ok miss she stood up and told us to kneel down and she went out to bring the cane after 10 mins she came back with two canes she said this thin one is for your hands and this thick one is for our buttocks first she called me and she said show me your hands i lfted and i got 10 cuts on my right hand and 10 cuts on my left hand next my friend got the hand caning now she said both of you remove your dress we firsst removed our school tie and next we started unbuttoning the shirt buttons one by one we removed the shirt we where not developed yet to wear any bra so only shirt then we removed the skirt button and unzipped it and we removed the skirt completle now we pulled down our jatti and removed it completly then she first called me and told lay flat on the shool desk with my stomach down i laid she took the fat cane and gave me 5 strokes next my friend got the same

by priya Sun Jul 28 14:41:47 UTC 2013

priya how old are you now, and tell the pain when you got cane on your nude butt by your misss.

by rekha miss Sun Jul 28 18:55:57 UTC 2013

mm

by k,kl Tue Jul 30 12:06:36 UTC 2013

when i have done a mistake my mother makes me kneel on gravel under hot sun about 2, 3 hours and when the mistake is big, she makes me walk on kneel on gravel . this makes me very painfull and after walk on kneel , it is blooding from my knees

by suraj Tue Jul 30 12:10:30 UTC 2013

i was 14 yrs old the pain was horrible i could n't sit properly for atleast 3-4 days

by priya Fri Aug 02 15:30:19 UTC 2013

Yesterday my Tamil Teacher made me to satnd and raise my hands for not answering her question. After tha i forgot to finish my homework and got 3 strikes of cane in palm and was told to raise my hands while kneeling down.

by Sophie Tue Aug 06 10:58:24 UTC 2013

hi sophie in which school are u studying i'm from sacred heart mhss in sholinganallur

by priya Tue Aug 06 12:05:28 UTC 2013

I am from a school from chennai. Am living in hostel

by Sophie Wed Aug 07 09:16:19 UTC 2013

sophie have you got any cannings on your back what is your school uniform.

by priya Wed Aug 07 10:04:46 UTC 2013

hi priya , now how old are you.

by komal Sat Aug 17 13:46:59 UTC 2013

hi komal, now i'm 23 when this incident happened i was 14

by komal Sat Aug 17 14:25:18 UTC 2013

dear priya will u become my teachr???

by ravi Mon Sep 09 00:49:22 UTC 2013

common punishment used in our school was palm canning and kneeling afterward. Even class monitors can give punishments. my class vice monitor was a girl she saw me drawing a joke picture of her. she was shorter than me, she ordered me to front of the class. i thought she was gonna give me a small punishment like standing up holding my ears. then she quietly ordered another 2 students to bring something. i thought they were going to bring class ma'am. instead one of them brought a long cane. other one bought a some kind of a small parcel. i never thought she would cane me for a such a small thing like joke picture. i told her this was small joke that she shouldn't cane me for this. it was no use she ordered me to stretch my arm and hold my palm so she could cane me. i received 8 cane strokes, 4 on each hand. i was so embarrassed to be caned by a girl, front of the whole class. as i was being caned i saw some students, specially girls laughing at me. they enjoyed me being punished, i don't know why. i would never laugh at someone when they are being punished.

canning was over so i went and sat in the class. she said who told you to sit down, your punishment isn't over. she took the parcel that other student brought and poured the contents to floor, in the middle of the class. it was sand and small gravel stones in that parcel. she shouted, come here and kneel on this stones. i begged her not to make me kneel on the stones. she said if i don't kneel she would cane me more and have me kneel on the small tared road in the direct sun.

i had no choice. i got down my knees slowly. i couldn't help shouting "ouch!" when my bare knees touch those stones. it was the most painful punishment i ever got. i was in agony. pain was unbearable. i know i had knelt before many times on the sand but this hurts more. i said to her my knees hurts so much i can't take this pain,please! please! let me stand, cane me if you must punish me more. she said this is my punishment and i have to kneel like this for 30 mins. after 10 mins of agony, my knees benumbed and pain was bearable.

girls can be cruel sometimes.

by Spinz Tue Sep 24 19:26:00 UTC 2013

Hi
If i have not done my home work then what punishment you will give me and how long
I am in 8th std

by Anil Sat Sep 28 07:14:56 UTC 2013

Dear Anil, in your school what are common punishments used in 8th standard

by Amit Sat Sep 28 19:52:13 UTC 2013

sophiya priya komal maine ladki ko chada slab kiya aap kya saza dangi

by nanga Tue Oct 01 17:21:52 UTC 2013

teachers should offer us the choice to select our own punishments. for example

1. 10 cane strokes on palm
2. kneel in class for 40 minutes
3. kneel on sand for 20 minutes
4. 8 cane strokes on backside
5. 4 cane strokes and kneeling in class for 20 minutes

if my teacher offer me the chance to select my own punishment from above punishments i would choose number 3. it is a less painful punishment compared to number 1, which i received yesterday. my hands still hurts from 5 cane strokes in each hand.

if you were offered the chance what would you select as your punishment from above list?

by Spinz Tue Oct 22 07:35:42 UTC 2013

Dear Spinx, have you ever kneeled in school?

by Amit Fri Oct 25 17:51:47 UTC 2013

Dear Amit,
my school teacher is young. ounce she gave me 10 cane strokes 5 in each palm in front of the class. then she made me hold my ears hands crossed and she made me walk to the middle of the school ground. school ground is a gravel ground with no grass. then she asked me do you know how you'll be punished next? even though I knew how she is going punishment me next,I look down still holding my ears didn't say a word. she keep on asking. then she said keep holding your ears and get down on your knees. I slowly got down on my knees. I had to kneel down on bare knees in gravel in direct sun for a 30 mins. then she made stand in front of the class next to the wall. I had to hold my caned hands little above my head stretched horizontally. this is so embarrassing and painful to hold hands like this.

by spintz Mon Oct 28 08:07:08 UTC 2013

When I was studying tenth std, I tried to smoke for the first time and the smell was found by my mom so, I got caught.My mom is normally very strict, she made me to kneel on rock salt and told me to raise my hands and gave brick on each hand. She was sitting near me on a chair and gave caning for changing in posture.

by kishore Mon Nov 04 19:41:06 UTC 2013

Dear Kishore, How long had you to kneel on Rock Salt? What was ur dress tthen? I mean in Jeans or Pyjamas or Shorts? Was your Mom a school teacher?

by Amit Sat Nov 09 20:49:23 UTC 2013

Hey guys, name is Gunhalan. I am a good student. One day when we were going to the ground for Play time, We didn't go in a straight line. The class leader wasn't doing her duty well. Then Principal Maam saw us and told us to kneel down for the period, in front of her office. Duration was about 45 mins. I would blame the class leader for that punishment

by Gunalan Thu Jan 02 11:51:56 UTC 2014

Also, i am a good student doesn't mean that i didn't get kneel punishment and canning. I got it many times.

by Gunalan Thu Jan 02 11:54:50 UTC 2014

Dear Gunatan, I want to share more ideas abt punishments. Can I have ur E Mail address please. As u told you were punished in front of principals office, were others not seeing you all there? How many students faced punishment that day? After the punishment, how were your knees?

by Amit Sat Jan 04 20:02:08 UTC 2014

hi my name is nishael..
i am stdyng in a school in tamilnadu..
our school is a co ed school nd the uniform for girls was coat and skirt.
once i was caught shouting in the clas .
i was caught by the princee and she tuk me to her room.
then she ordered me to lift my hand and do 100 sit ups.
during the punishment she noticed that i did not wear shorts inside.
girls should compulsarily wear shorts.
but i dont wear for most of the days..
she then told tat u r gonna get xtra punishment for this.
she ordered me to bend and tight my skirt fully.
she gave me 10 strokes on my butt over my skirt.
then she told me to lift my one leg and keep above the table.. one leg was down. she lifted the skirt sideways and gave beatings in the inner thigh of the leg wich is down.
then she told me that u shld nevr frgt to wear shorts nd thn told me to lift my skirt fully and raise my hands.
then she landed 20-30 hard strokes fastly on my butcks.
she then told me to lower my skirt and go to class.

by nishael Wed Feb 19 16:34:06 UTC 2014

Amit, Not many saw us. The people who saw us were the schools ayaas or cleaners. Our class teacher. I would still blame the class leader. If she had told us to walk in a straight line, It could have been prevented.

by Gunalan Sun May 04 05:27:40 UTC 2014

Well, Since we were in kneeling in the sand, it was sandy, u know.

by Gunalan Sun May 04 05:29:08 UTC 2014

Who released you & after release How were ur knees? You all must be in trousers then. Please do reply

by Amit Mon May 05 15:53:00 UTC 2014

mujha tkuo ki maine ladki ko hostel mai nahate dekha

o nanga karke dande mare ladies ne phir 50 baar ladies ke samne siuts lagayee

by reetybra Thu Jun 19 19:47:00 UTC 2014

mujha tkuo ki maine ladki ko hostel mai nahate dekha

o nanga karke dande mare ladies ne phir 50 baar ladies ke samne siuts lagayee

by reetybra Thu Jun 19 19:47:00 UTC 2014

I faced punishment in our English medium school many times. It is not that I was unruly. Rather I was very calm in school and class and tried to obey rules methodically. But main problem was I was a very very poor student academically.I failed several times in school final examination and was quite old in class. The punishment I faced maximum in my school was kneel down.Almost everyday I got that. Our uniform was short blue skirt and white top(shirt). My punishment was most humiliating as I had to kneel most of the times in front of junior students(in age). Besides make me kneeling teachers particularly one senior teacher used to utter many abusing language to me. As she was a lady teacher this could not come in surface. However in co ed schools it could be more offensive (our school was for girls only).Day by day i got these punishment. Other punishments were very nominal in our school. Maximum kneel down.

Before leaving school i got married when I was 19 -20 and in class 10 th standard with a precondition of passing out from school. Ultimate I passed out from that school but those 6-8 month experience were most humiliating. As I had to face punishment after marriage in skirts. I had to listen many comments from my in laws during that period. Another important part of punishment was that in most occasion I had to kneel barefooted.

by old punished girl Tue Jul 15 03:38:09 UTC 2014

I faced punishment in our English medium school many times. It is not that I was unruly. Rather I was very calm in school and class and tried to obey rules methodically. But main problem was I was a very very poor student academically.I failed several times in school final examination and was quite old in class. The punishment I faced maximum in my school was kneel down.Almost everyday I got that. Our uniform was short blue skirt and white top(shirt). My punishment was most humiliating as I had to kneel most of the times in front of junior students(in age). Besides make me kneeling teachers particularly one senior teacher used to utter many abusing language to me. As she was a lady teacher this could not come in surface. However in co ed schools it could be more offensive (our school was for girls only).Day by day i got these punishment. Other punishments were very nominal in our school. Maximum kneel down.

Before leaving school i got married when I was 19 -20 and in class 10 th standard with a precondition of passing out from school. Ultimate I passed out from that school but those 6-8 month experience were most humiliating. As I had to face punishment after marriage in skirts. I had to listen many comments from my in laws during that period. Another important part of punishment was that in most occasion I had to kneel barefooted.

by old punished girl Tue Jul 15 03:38:09 UTC 2014

dear old punished girl, how long were u normally told to kneel down and where was your school, city , place

by Amit Sat Jul 26 18:43:02 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.