Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Punishment Forum : Is anybody get punished by Sister-in-Law
See other topics in Punishment Forum

Punishment Forum

Important rules for using Punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Is anybody get punished by Sister-in-Law
I would like to read anyone experience in this topic

by Guest Wed Oct 19 03:17:02 UTC 2011

One of my friend regularly get punishment by her Sis-in-Law.Actually he Sis-in-law is teacher in private school.

by Raju Sun Dec 11 08:00:22 UTC 2011

Her name was Sunila and she was around 24-25 year old.She was teacher in public school and teaches biology to class XI and XII student.We were in class XI but in other school.As I know she was very good teacher so i decided to biology tuition from her.I join her private tuition in same batch which comprises of three more girls of class XI and my friend.We are total five student in her tuition.Three girls and two boys.She was very strict teacher and punishes on small mistake too.Though she generally punishes us giving four to five faceslap in quick succession but for major mistake she also beats us using her cane.If we score not good marks in her weekly test she punishes us very mercilessly using all type of punishment.Faceslapping ,canning on thighs and calf specially.For low marks in weekly test we generally get 10 faceslap and 20 or so cane stroke.

by Raju Tue Dec 13 05:30:59 UTC 2011

my sister in law is around 15 years younger to me and staying in next apartments.
i am required to cook and clean in both the houses, my in laws and in my sister in laws and if anything is not done to her satisfaction she makes me do it again and again and again , let it be mopping to cleaning utensils.
Generally before her husband comes back from office she stays at in laws place.
when she first complained to my husband about me being disrespectful to her, he whipped my with his belt, wired hanger i generally do not argue with her.
but when i say something that she does not approve of she administers variety of punishments. once
when vegetable curry was little spicy then usual she made me eat raw green chilies as punishment and did not allow to drink water, when she found shoe stamp on the floor she made me clean the entire house it with detergent, when i forgot to add 20 kg wheat flour in the monthly list she made me bring it myself from the shop which is 3 KMs away from our house, the first time when i wore my three fourth pants at home she whipped my both legs with belt leaving marks. when something is goes wrong in kitchen she pinches me in belly with tong she is not bad but just a strict but better than her brother, my husband.

by Vidya Mon Jul 09 15:30:23 UTC 2012

You be big liar with nose growing longer and longer.

by Shoemaker Sat Aug 11 16:06:32 UTC 2012

Hi Vidya
I think whipping of belt must be great isn't it ? don't you enjoy ?

by Amit Sun Sep 09 17:22:25 UTC 2012

anyone online now

by guest Tue Oct 30 19:37:30 UTC 2012

next day she was still looking humiliated by her murga punishment. she was looking even more hot humiliated and embarrased.
some days went by and she then recovered from the humiliation.

then one day i came to her home and sat, but she wouldnt come. 10 mins went by then 15 mins went by. then she finally came after 20 mins.
"why r u late?' i asked
"sir i was sleeping,"
"dont u know that i come right now, y did u sleep. hold ur ears and do uthak baithak 20 times for coming 20 mins late"

by SOG Tue Oct 30 21:25:31 UTC 2012

koi kutta hai murga ban ke liye

by guest Sun Nov 04 22:18:40 UTC 2012

hunterwali bhabhi chamri khichti hai

by guest Sat Jan 19 10:18:38 UTC 2013

situation came when i was in class 8th after three yrs,i was supposed to stay with her in ncr because brother was going abroad for two months.when i reached her flat i couldnot recognise her because of change hair style.i didnot touched her feet,brother told her''i am going tommarow so u will take care of this chap''bhabhi talked in english with him,i got surprised.next morning when brother left for tour she was sitting in her bedroom she called me with commanding voice,she was having a paper in hand which was her result of graduation with didtiction. iwas standing and she was sittin on bed with feet touching other end,i with fear told sorry for not touching feet ,sheimmediately put her feet on forehead and telling''i will give blessing in this style and make u perfect in ur subjects,bring ur books,''i visited there with few books,so not getting she caned me on my shoulder thereafter went market and purchased rest books.i got struck but her affection also comes when i go for sleep.but she was having paradox character like she will deliberatily keep some thing on floor and find situation when i am passing,the moment i go she will tell me''dear please give me that thing '' the moment i sit or move floor to pickup things she will immediately come and keep her feet on my back or shoulder.sometimes in noon she wil tell''dear i have got pain so i couldnot move from here to kitchen how i could prepare food,please help me,'' i go to her to help she will gently smililing come my backside and force me sit on her knee the moment i lean she will remove her feet i fell down,than immediately she will sit on back ask me to move,as i was unable to move comfortabely than she will give me slipper beating,i obeyed her.one day she gently took market to purchase new types of cloth for me ,we enjoyed because she give me chinese food etc.when we returned i become tired so i was relaxing on carpet near sofa,bhabhi changed her cloth and went kitchen brought a glass of glucose,i sip,bhabhi was wearing gown and having new hawaichappal of bata so that look give me impression of housewife i told her''bhabhi u r looking perfect lady ....''listening this she kept her feet with chappal on my face speaking'' iwill not allow u to speak such'i am ur teacher gurdian,and i will test u lesson''thereafter she dealt me so many strokes with chappal and asked me give her feet by cleaning.that was herpunishment style,but she made a hard labour in my study to make me sound.

by guest Sat Jan 19 14:24:07 UTC 2013

sometimes in life a situation come when u have to make compormise,it happaened with me.my brother was adventuorus man who in sort span of time made money and married with a girl who was from royal background,so her property was of no use because of lack of money in hill area and lost of earstwhile royality,so her father made her educated in metro college.so my elder brother invested money in fruit agri in her land.she lost her father so my brother was forced to stay with her ancesstral house and look after bussiness.my parents were angry over this issue,but later forgave my brother.i was 12 yr old boy.once my brother took me at his palace.when i reached that himalaian region having a beautifull look and place was full of high quality boarding school.when i reached i saw a unseen sister in law a tall figure wearing jeans and t shirt.first her look on me like that i am unwanted person,that may be my thinking.after greting i was send in guest room.when in morning i got up and went terrace i found her instructing her staff ,therafter she swiftly rode on horse and made a round in her big fruit garden.my brother asked me to see tv and movie to avoid boredom.two three days passed,both were less talking with me more involved in their work.one day my brother went outstation for work .it was sunday bhabhi was also relax and was enjoying sun in garden,i was moving inside premises just to kill time,she was having no talk,i was also frightened with her.she was enjoying sun in a jhula,by looking my actvity she called me,as i reached near her she told me to stand infront of her,she asked me about my class,hobby,eating habbit.if u want to control any child best way is to give a lot of study task,so she opted this idea and told me to bring one notebook from her room.i done,she took notebook and a lot of task of study was given and orderd to complete in one hr.i went inside and tried to complete my hard study task,when hour passed,she came inside with a thin ratten cane which was on her cane cuboard,asking in commanding voice''have u completed ur task honestly'' i was nervous because i have never read these difficult task so with fear i replied''madam,please listen i never read these topics so i am unable''first she kept mum thereafter by moving cane in air she told''ok this is not big problem but u ask me s madam this is grve mistake''i told her''three days passed u have not spoken to me how i can stay here i will leave ur palace as soon as my brother arrives''she told me that i should say her bhabhi.anyhow she convinced but she told me to get cannig because of using word madam,i told like a tied prisioner ok and i opened my shirt to get cannig.but she given one mild stroke.and she allowed me to watch tv.when my brother arrived,i told him for my dearture bhabhi told''no this boy will stay with us will get admitted here in good school''brother was reluctened and told ''let our parents decide first he go''when i reached home my brother given the idea parents convinced i was sent there,when i reached her terror style to teach me continued for somedays but she became my best friend later on.

by guest Sun Feb 24 10:08:27 UTC 2013

my bhabhi was very jolly and friendly with me.during those days we used to enjoy with each other by teasing making jokes during her stay in our home.my brother was working in high organisation in big city.so my bhabhi was having good exposure.one day in school my parents met with me and they were going to see my mothers' father who was seriously ill and i found my brother with them who come with bhabhi in morning when i left home for school.i was in class 8th and i was fond of movie in hall.when papa told that at home bhabhi and i will stay,i got thrilled with joy because she will not stop me for going movie or enjoying in market with my friends because my father and mother were strict enough to control my nusiance.i reached home and greeted bhabhi,as i know she is not gurdian so after taking gossips and thereafter bath i dressed myself and in good way srinkled perfume and make a call on phone to my friend from papa's room that he should present in particular movie hall.it was month of mid april and heavy summer.when i was talking to friend bhabhi was in bathroom and taking her bath after that she was dressed in salwar suit and went kitchen to bring lunch for me,but servant told''bhiya has taken lunch''so she became some sort of suspicious. i took money from my fathers room gullack by help of small thin wood and kept in pocket and found nobody was watching.i came took my blacksunglas in hand tried to go outside bhabhi was present at main door of drawing room with folded hands,just like a obidient giant dowatching master's house in absence of master.so i told ''bhabhi i am going for movie,give me my way''unexpected roaring voice from this soft and jubbilient lady ''whose permission''i told i dont need ur permission,so dont waste my time,please dont beceome pet dog of our family''listening these badwords she forcefully moved her feet and pushed me ,i fell down with sudden unexpected attack,thereafter she kept her feet without removing her chappal on my chest and with anger spoke ''u have told me dog,u viloated indian culture,what u r,i am ur master for this period.'' i feel humilated and servant made a small laugh.i with my long face returned my room and sat on my bed with humilation.bhabhi came after ten minutes with a small wooden cane fitted with old pvc wire which was prepared by servant within minutes.by watching her in such way i shoked,she told''ur punishment is not over,if u want i donot disclose about ur stealing habbit so get ready for whipping other wise ...''i poor chap told her'' i am ur culprit '' and i moved her feet and leaned in such a way that she can whip me easily.she whipped six times in the meantime chord broke and my shirts torn thereafter she took her chappal and dealt with it on back manytimes,after that when i broke with tears she rdered me clean my face and gave me some medicine for pain reliving and asked me for sleeping.i slept when i awake with fear i took my books completed my school homework.in evening studytime she ordered me i shuold sit in front of her,her fear was such that i studied well for hrs witout removing my attention.in morning she forced me to leave at 4 am and at that time she teaches me.during teaching she use to keep cane in hand but never applied.when parents were supposed to come on that night due to fear i beg her''please dont tell them that i have abused u and was stealing''
went near her caught her feet and kept my head on her feet,she by smiling and dominant style kept her feet on my shoulder and told ''massage my feet for one hr,because i am ur guru,gurdian teacher...before that u clean my shoe with brush,wash my rubber chappal with detergent and wash my feet''i done this when i started massage to her feet within ten minutes she relived me and kissed my forehead with affection.next when my parents came i was still nervous.when in my room when my mom found my high quality shirt in torn condition,she asked me about that,bhabhi told that during market due to heavy rush a

by gy Mon Feb 25 09:53:00 UTC 2013

i went my sister in laws house thier we played game i loses that match she make me stick her bindi,wearing bagngles and saree whole day that time our relatives saw me and called me the name in deepika still now they are calling

by deepak Mon Mar 18 14:10:13 UTC 2013

if any one have this experiance

by deepak Mon Mar 18 14:44:59 UTC 2013

My sister-in-law used to tease me and steal things from me . One day she insulted me so I slapped her when I turned my back she pushed me down to the floor and started clawing my back with her sharp nails . I stretched my arm and put my hand between her thighs get a hold of the softest spot in her inner thigh and squeezed it very hard . She screamed in pain and let go but I continued squeezing and twisting for 1 minute till she cried and begged me promising never to upset me again. I finally let her go . Her thigh was all blue and purple and she kept crying for hours. She complained of the pain for days and mark stayed for months . She is very nice to me now .

by guest Sun Sep 08 05:40:01 UTC 2013

Is there any bhabhi who wants a paltu kutta to pampered her feet

by guest Fri Aug 08 13:51:09 UTC 2014

Let me tell you my story,my brother married two years ago to a beautifull girl,she looks like a real goddes,she has the beautifull feet i ever have seen.so it all started when i went to them on vacation,and my brother often come home late,so i was staying with my sister-inlaw and yeah by the way her name is Renu and she is 20 years old and i was 15 years old.at day i saw her working in the house barefoot.after work she come to sit by me to watch tv,and the who time i was seeing her feet,and once she caught me and asked me why i was looking at her feet.i told her because her feet looks dirty ,she smiled to me and said because she work all the day.she told me that she got tired and she can't clean it directly.the next day she came to sit by me and that day she seem to be angry.she raised her feet in the air brought it to my face and asked me if it is dirty,i said yes and she ordered me to clean it ,i said ok but i asked for a cloth then she told me kutta you are always starring to my face,you like it he,so you can clean with your tongue,i was shocked,but the she slapped me and told me to do it.and i had no option,so i licked her feet clean and she was making video of it when i was done,she laughed very hard to me and said mere pyare devar meri talve abne mu se saaf kya ahahaha,she said so from now on you are me slave and i am your goddess,she turned her behind to me and told me to kiss her ass to accept my slavery to her,i brought my lips to her ass which was covered by jeans pant and i kiss it she was laughing very hard and farted right in my face and from that day i was a slave to my goddess Renu(bhabhi)

by guest Fri Aug 08 14:10:04 UTC 2014

Is there any indian bhabhi or a dominant girl who wants to have slave for worshipping feet and ass please reply

by guest Wed Aug 13 10:36:41 UTC 2014

dffgfhfhgfg

by guest Tue Oct 07 07:48:33 UTC 2014

I like a dominating bhabi. Who punish as murga and then csne on hips with heavy laugh. As the pain exceed shd laugh more. And compail to lick her ass. Chutron ke khal kheench lunge. Dant sd bhe chutar katti hai.

by sugna Fri Jul 17 04:54:00 UTC 2015

Sub jhoti stories hn ya

by guest Mon Jul 20 22:17:25 UTC 2015

Bhabi naaraj hoti hai to bhai se shikayat ke dhamki date hai. Dar ke mare gulami karni padti hai. Ek din nanga kar kay mare gand pe khadi ho gai aur apni hi hil ke nok mare gand me daldi. Gand fat gai mare to aaj tak dard karte hai

by babli Thu Jul 23 17:04:28 UTC 2015

Bhabi naaraj hoti hai to bhai se shikayat ke dhamki date hai. Dar ke mare gulami karni padti hai. Ek din nanga kar kay mare gand pe khadi ho gai aur apni hi hil ke nok mare gand me daldi. Gand fat gai mare to aaj tak dard karte hai

by babli Thu Jul 23 17:04:30 UTC 2015

Mai ek video dekh raha tha jismay ek lady teacher ek ladki ko curdly hips pe caning karti hai. Bhabi ne chupkay se ye dekha aur boli. Kash is ladki ke jagah tumari mar lagti aur mai peet rahi hiti. Mainay kaha theek hai bhabi. To wo jor jor se hasney lagi aur mujeh nanga kiy . Maere chudron ke khal udhd ke hasti rahi. Fir gand me dnda dal ke gand fadi. 3 4 din bad fir talb rahi hi kya krun

by guest Thu Jul 30 03:28:54 UTC 2015

Bhabi ke gand chatne ka maja

by sugna Thu Jul 30 03:31:00 UTC 2015

Aaj sir me dard hai aur jukham bhe hai. Aaj bhabi injection ghusadyge gand me.

by sugna Thu Jul 30 05:32:42 UTC 2015

Hy sugna main tumari gaand chatna cahta hu

by Sam Tue Aug 04 19:13:25 UTC 2015

my bhabhi who uses bamboo with slim and shining to hit me, when I was crying or not forwarding my hand towards her to take hit she sended me along with chhadi to my mom, telling my mom that he is not taking punishment, then my mom starts beating on only one palm with full force 10 strokes at a time on single palm it was very terrible, after completing one palm she starts on another palm to give 10 full strokes, then she sends me to my bhabhi to take punishment, again my bhabhi beats on the same palm for mistakes. daily I took more than 100 strokes on each palm

by ravi patil Wed Aug 05 06:28:14 UTC 2015

Bhabi naaraj hai, eklae hone ka intjar hai usse, mouka mila to apni gand mare naak pe rakh ke apni gand fatwaige.fir mare gand fadage. Dara hua hun. Sapne me unke robdar naak dikhai date hai. Sotay sotay darjata hun, unke gand aur naaah ka gulam jo hun. Kya katun.

by sugna Wed Aug 05 17:03:51 UTC 2015

Bhabi ke gulame ka maza. Gand chatnay ko milti hai, mut peenay ko milta hai, naak pe gand ke ragar ka maza milta hai, fir gand me danda dalti hai, naak pakadti hai, chutron ke khal udhadti hai, hun hun kar ke marti hai to naak ke awaz ka maza, gand me uske high hill kamaza, kya nasha hai bhbhab uske naak ka.

by sugna Sun Aug 16 12:34:48 UTC 2015

Sugna pls apni gaand aur tmhre pyare pyare haathon se kaan bhi khicwana chahta hun. Please aisa kro na jaldi. Sugna madam

by Sam Thu Aug 27 00:54:00 UTC 2015

Sugna apni gaand ko chatne aur sunghne do na please

by Sam Thu Aug 27 00:54:50 UTC 2015

Sugna mam please gaand chtne aur sunghne do na mai tumhri gaand me hole mein apni naak ghusakr sunghunga pakka

by Sam Mon Aug 31 18:54:22 UTC 2015

My bhabi is an headmistress of a co-ed school where I was astudent for three years-classx XI - Class XI.Having no parents ,she was my guardian, teacher and Sweet Bhabi.She used to run the school very strictly and instructed all the teachers and mistresses to use cane from class v onwards.Although I was a very good student but was very unruly and naughty. so, I used to received various punishments regularly.They were 1.situp catching my ears by girl classmates as well as vigorous twisting of my ears until reddened ranging from 50 to 100 times,2.Cane on backside ranging from 25 to 50 times,3. twisting of my ears by junior students,4.rubbing my nose catching both ears on the lobby from one corner to another corner, about 200 feet after prayer,5. keeping myself in half standing half sittng position(like chair) catching ears outside teachers room during tiffin period under supervision of school maid named Sutapadi,aged 24-25 with a cane in hand so that everyone can see my punishment for becoming unruly,6extreme punishment was to keep the students both boys and girls in kneeldown condition out side school gate catching ears with an instruction to ladies passing through the road to twist the ears of so punished students severely.the same sutapadi used to supervise our punishment with a cane in hand and she had the permission from Bhabi to use ruthlessly sply. on me as and when necessary,7.whiping on buttock after putting the pants down by sutapadi in the punishment room ,both hands and feet tied on stand,from 50 to 100 times.this punishment was for severe guilt.
our school was famous for both punishment and excellent result.

by sona Sat Sep 05 09:06:15 UTC 2015

Hi sona cn YU twist mi ears

by Sam Sat Sep 05 17:13:42 UTC 2015

we are two brothers.my elder brother is a marine engineer and stays abroad most of the time.he got married to a girl who was teacher at school and left the job after marriage.by nature she is very sweet and taking much care of me as well as my education.myself is a student of class IX in local school which has a system of sending report to parents reg. misconduct,not doing homework etc of the student.my sister in law does not like any indiscipline or misconduct on the part of any student.
in the summer vacation, while i was engaged in mischief of my age alone i was cought red handed by her.she immediately cought my ears and dragged me in the courtyard.one barbar was passing by our gate.she called him.made me naked with my hands tied behind.ordered the barbar to shave my head half from to the front side and also my tender pubic hairs.then she instructed me to put my nose on ground and raise my buttock up by kneeling on ground.she ordered the barber to enter his organ into the hole of my buttock using vaseline.as he pushed it inside and continued to enjoy in front my sister in law i moaned but accrued no result.after 15-20 minutes the barbar released inside and drew his organ out and put some cotton wool inside the hole so that released materials stays inside.
then my sister in law ordered him to pierce my septum of nose in the uppermost place inside for wearing nose pin.barbar obeyed the instruction.he tied a thread after piercing tightly. the barber got money and went away. then i saw the furious face of my sweet bhabi.she took a cane & started beating me everywhere sply. on my organ.i begged her mercy & promised not to do the michief again.i rub my nose on ground as she told me.in fear i started urinating.at last she lifted me with care from ground and took me to bathroom to clean me with a medicated soap.she was also weeping.gave me caress but kept me naked.from then i used receive punishments from her.

by guest Sun Sep 06 14:44:52 UTC 2015

Bhabi ke maar to salam

by guest Wed Sep 16 10:33:43 UTC 2015

My babhi is a teacher she dont like me to play out side . If I go outside she punished me. Once she was removing her nail paint . When I go there she said I am very tired remove my nail paint in comanding tone . My brother was also there. He laughed at that. My babhi just loked at my brother and said dont laugh u r going to massaze my feets at night. Then loked at me and said what r u waiting for . Immidiatly I sit on the floor and started removing nail.paint . I have done one feet. Then took another feet she has not removed her shoes. I just her feet in hand . My babhi looked at me angurly and hit his feet with shoe on my face my nose started bleding . My brother told her what is she doing.. my babhi angurly said if anything will not be done with her wish at home she will go to her parent home. And said should I go my brother said no. She angurly said WHAT my brother said no and I am sory . My babhi smiled and said good and said tumhRi toh rat ko khabar lungi.
and looked at me said why are u not removing her shoe immidiatly I removed her shoe then socks . I removed her nail paint and said me sit as stool so she can rest her feet . Then she said to my brother that he is a good foot stool and her feets are paining my brother get on floor immidiatly and starting mssaging. She said he don't need to mssaze my brother said no he needs to and sorry for that again .
My babhi just laughed and said how her feet looked. My brother justkissed her feet and best feet. Then babhi looked at me and said how her feet are ? I said very beautifull then she said ok go and lick then then I start licking and my brother also stRts licking.

by ramu Fri Sep 18 20:24:57 UTC 2015

My babhi is a teacher she dont like me to play out side . If I go outside she punished me. Once she was removing her nail paint . When I go there she said I am very tired remove my nail paint in comanding tone . My brother was also there. He laughed at that. My babhi just loked at my brother and said dont laugh u r going to massaze my feets at night. Then loked at me and said what r u waiting for . Immidiatly I sit on the floor and started removing nail.paint . I have done one feet. Then took another feet she has not removed her shoes. I just her feet in hand . My babhi looked at me angurly and hit his feet with shoe on my face my nose started bleding . My brother told her what is she doing.. my babhi angurly said if anything will not be done with her wish at home she will go to her parent home. And said should I go my brother said no. She angurly said WHAT my brother said no and I am sory . My babhi smiled and said good and said tumhRi toh rat ko khabar lungi.
and looked at me said why are u not removing her shoe immidiatly I removed her shoe then socks . I removed her nail paint and said me sit as stool so she can rest her feet . Then she said to my brother that he is a good foot stool and her feets are paining my brother get on floor immidiatly and starting mssaging. She said he don't need to mssaze my brother said no he needs to and sorry for that again .
My babhi just laughed and said how her feet looked. My brother justkissed her feet and best feet. Then babhi looked at me and said how her feet are ? I said very beautifull then she said ok go and lick then then I start licking and my brother also stRts licking.

by ramu Fri Sep 18 20:24:59 UTC 2015

ramu kya tumhara bhabi tumko aur tumhara bhaiya ko ghar ke bahar kan pakarke sit up karati hai?50 or 100 times?aur kya punishments deti hai ? please batao na.

by guest Sun Sep 20 01:06:19 UTC 2015

Bhabhi ke haathon se chutron ke kha belt se udhadwne ka maza kun nahi mill raha hai

by sugna Wed Sep 23 05:04:07 UTC 2015

No but when she is in mood she plays with me. Mjhe kan pakr kr niche baihati hae or chair pr baith kr jor sae pair marti hAe. Maegir jata hu toh mjhe uth kr whi baithnA hota hae wo bar bar esa krti hae or hAsti hae

by Ramu Fri Oct 02 19:32:37 UTC 2015

Mera name teena hae. Mae grib family sae thi and meri shadi amir family mae hui. SuhagrT pae mere pati nae mjhe kha ki wo apni bhen sae bhut pyar krte hae or uski khushi unke liye sab hae or mjhe uska khyal rkhna hae maine han kr di. Tbhi unki bhen jyoti aa gyi wo bed pr baith gyi mere pTi nae unka hal pucha toh usne kha ki bhut thaki hui hae tbhi mere pati nae kha koi bat nhi teena tmhRe paer dba deti hae wo khne lgi sach mae maine han dede lao dba du. Tb maine paer dbane shuru kiye to mere pti nae kha aaj kae bad yeh tmhari sewa kae liye hmesha hae ye tmAre sb kam kregi

by Teena Fri Oct 02 19:42:18 UTC 2015

Jyoti meri sister in law ko lgne lga ki ghar mae jese koi nokar aa gya ho . Shadi kae dusre din wo khi bahr jane lgi thi sofa pr baithi to unhone kha teena mae kha hanji boliye didi toh unhone kha wo bahr ja rhi har jra unke sandle lae aao. Maine kha thik hae mae unke room mae gyi toh wha black sandles pde the mae wo unke pas lae gyi or rkh diye . Tbhi didi nae kha teena maine kha hanji to wo khni lgi ki sandle kya tumhara bap mere pairo mae dalega . Mae bhut heran hui maine kha didi aap bura mt maniye mae phna deti hu. Jesa hi maine unka paer pkda toh dekha ki unki chapal gili thi kyoki wo abhi nhAyi thi maine jnki chapal utari or paer apne paet pae rkh apne suit sae saf kiya tbhi merepti aa gyeor khne lge kya bat hae teena didi ki sewa kr rhi ho . Tbhi wo bole didi mae kisi jruri kam sae ja rha hu apka ashirwad chahiye unhone kha aa ja . Mere pti jmin pr baithe unka paer pkDa or nak rkdne lgne or fir chatne lge mae yae dekh kr bhut hairan hui fr unhone kha ki hm toh inke tukdo pae plte hae yae hmRi bhagwan hae kyoki sari property didi kae name pae hae didi hsne lgne or apna paer mere pti kae sir pae shlane lgi or khne lgi ki mera ashirwad hmesha tere sath hae or phle tu mere gulam tha ab teri biwi bhi aa gyi ab yeh bhi meri gulami kregi

by Teena Thu Oct 15 01:44:44 UTC 2015

teena kya tu murga banegi?

by guest Wed Oct 21 13:26:34 UTC 2015

My bhabi is very strict.one day before going to market in morning she instructed me to complete math homework which she will check after returning from market.I thought she will take at least 2 hour to return home.so I went to garden in back portion of home where there is a bench.I put off all my clothes and became naked,sat on bench and started to play with my male organ.gradually it became fully erected.suddenly sunitha who started to help bhabi in homework from few days ago,entered from the backside gate and became stunned to see me in such condition.she calmly came near me and told me this will distract your mind from your studies.i did not care and stand on bench and started to play with my organ vigorously.as a result fluid materials came in force and was thrown in the face of sunitha.she became perplexed .in the meantime Bhabi came and saw both of us.her face became reddened. she ordered sunitha to catch my ears and bring me inside house.sunitha dragged me catching my ears.Bhabi to sunitha to lie down and ordered me to clean her face by licking the fluid from her face,nose, eyes etc.i had nothing to do except to obey.i clean her face by licking and eat the same.then bhabi brought a thin cane and gave sunitha to beat me 150 time on my buttock.sunitha first hesitated but bhabi told me she is not maid in this house.she is orphan but graduate.i am trying to find a suitable post in my school.from today she will be your teacher and if you neglect in your studies she will punish you.sunitha then started caning meand did not care my moaning.after that she ordered me to rub my nose on ground catching ears,told me to twist my ears 100 times.
bhabi told sunitha to keep an eye on me and do not hesitate to punish me for my mischief and neglect in study.bhabi also told me to obey whatever she instructs me.sunitha will stay in our house as teacher of myself even after joining as teacher in bhabi's school.bhabi also instructed me to call her as sunithadidi.bhabi also made a chart of punishments that will be given to me by sunitha.sunithadi proposed bhabi to keep me naked for next 7 days to which bhabi agreed.At sunithadi spoke to me softly that she will not punish if i carry out whatever she instructs.i agreed.Firstly she told me to shave her pubic hair and lick inside her female organ and eat the fluid.i had nothing to do except to carry out her instruction and satisfy her.bhabi came inside study room and supported her.another chapter in my life started.i had to satisfy both bhabi and sunithadi in that way once in a week and in return, they sometime allow me to enter my erected long organ into their buttock hole and enjoy.From then,i became very serious in my studies under supervision of sunithadi and stood first in class.sunithadi got service in bhabi's school wearing nose flower in both septum of her sweet nose.

by guest Sat Oct 31 12:44:16 UTC 2015

Do your bhabhi and sunitadi have long hair?

by haran Sat Oct 31 20:59:04 UTC 2015

Do your bhabhi and sunitadi have long hair?

by haran Sat Oct 31 21:00:19 UTC 2015

Guest u have written fantastic story. Even i have a bhabhi who is beautiful and well educated but strict. She looks after my studies her name is nidhi. She punishes me in all possible ways as i stay alone with her as my brother on tour. At home she wears chudidar and sarees when going out. Once i broke glass of window when playing so as a punishment she made me kneel on hard surface on terrace in hot sun. Once she was going for a function and she got ready and was looking very beautiful but at wrong time saw my report card which was just posted and i had scored very less marks in 2 subjects she got angry called me and threw report card on my face and started scolding me i was standing with my head down she suddenly went inside her room and came out with a normal chudidar and cane in hand she had cancelled going to function asked me to be naked just with underwear i did it as i had no option she said that today either cane will be broken or my body. She started beating me all over body chat chat .......i fell down she stopped kept cane aside asked me to stand. My whole body was like zebra strips red colour lines. She then called me near her spit on my face my face was wet and slapped me like hell making my cheeks red as apple. Then she said that punishment will be continued aftrwards till then no clothes no food.

by haran Sat Oct 31 21:31:50 UTC 2015

Haran,how you became naked wearing underwear?does your Babi wearing nose ring ?

by guest Sun Nov 01 07:47:33 UTC 2015

Hi Haran,
Could you tell us about the punishments you receive occasionally from your beautiful Bhabi wearing nose ring?
Pleaseeeee.

by guest Sun Nov 01 08:33:53 UTC 2015

Yes she wears small nose ring of diamond in her left nostril. Guest does your bhabhi have long hair?

by haran Sun Nov 01 19:59:18 UTC 2015

Hair on which place ? Beautiful Bhabi with adorable nose should wear diamond nose flower in both left and right septum of her nose.what do you think Haran?

by guest Thu Nov 05 15:13:02 UTC 2015

mujhe girls k thappad khane mai bahot mazaa ata hai

by guest Sun Nov 08 08:20:13 UTC 2015

Hair on head. My bhabhi has long hair upto butt and i like her silky black thick mane. Yes my bhabhi wears diamond nose flower but only in left septum.

by haran Mon Nov 09 19:49:26 UTC 2015

Both Bhabi ,Sunithadi have long hair hanging up to end of buttock.both of them wearing nose flower in both septum.she can also try.have you received any punishment from your Bhabi recently like rubbing nose on ground holding your ears,twisting your ears ,causing you sit-up by holding your ears by girls of your junior to you in age? Do you blush in such humiliation ?

by guest Wed Nov 11 05:44:41 UTC 2015

W
Both Bhabi ,Sunithadi have long hair hanging up to end of buttock.both of them wearing nose flower in both septum.she can also try.have you received any punishment from your Bhabi recently like rubbing nose on ground holding your ears,twisting your ears ,causing you sit-up by holding your ears by girls of your area, junior to you in age? Do you blush in such humiliation?

by guest Wed Nov 11 05:47:52 UTC 2015

Recently my bhabhi made me murga on terrace for coming late to home last night breaking her rules.it was sunday so other people from their terracrs were looking at me it even included neighbourhood girls they were laughing looking at me. That day bhabhi had taken head bath she was drying her hrr hair with towel on terrace keeping an eye on me. She was not wearing any ornaments except nose ring. While i was in murga she was scolding me and with anger her nostrils grew and nose was red. I was made murga for one hour after that bhabhi came with a cane and hit my palms 20 strokes. She was just adjusting her nosering in between. After this i was allowed to go back. Guest plz write some experiences and punishments from your bhabhi and sunitadi and explain their long hair during punishment pl plz plz.......

by haran Thu Nov 12 01:01:28 UTC 2015

Haran you were lucky that neibourhood girls saw while you were made mulga by Bhabi holding your ears.I think you felt very much ashamed.think the situation if those girls junior to you,came and twisted your ears as per instruction of your Bhabi and were enjoying too giving you punishments.pl follow instruction,orders of Bhabi to avoid such humiliation .she then may like you,love you,allow you to become little bit naughty.somehow please her to get indulgence in all matters.ok.pl post a comment.

by guest Mon Nov 16 01:02:32 UTC 2015

Sam tum mae gand chatna chatay ho to apne photo bhej do.

by sugna Fri Nov 27 13:40:58 UTC 2015

Sam tum mae gand chatna chatay ho to apne photo bhej do.

by sugna Fri Nov 27 13:41:01 UTC 2015

Photo kyo

by Sam Sat Nov 28 08:55:44 UTC 2015

ain asli ma chantna chta hu please chatne auur sunghne do sugna mandam

by Sam Thu Dec 03 13:16:12 UTC 2015

Mujeh chutron pe bait marne wali bhabhi pasand hain. Kash koi bhabi murga bana ke mere gand me danda dslti, chutron ke khsl udhadti.

by sugna Sat Feb 27 09:50:33 UTC 2016

its too harsh

by adwa Wed Apr 27 02:56:02 UTC 2016

i got punishment from my sister .she is24years old.she is my physics teacher.she is cruel.she canes me regularly

by adwa Wed Apr 27 02:58:50 UTC 2016

MAINAY EK VIDEO DAKHE THE BHABHI SAHALA SAHALA KE DAVER KE HAND ME PORA HAATH GHUSAD DETI HAI. BHABHI KE FRIENF USKAY DAVER KE NAAK PAKADTI HAI JIS SAY GAND SOFT HO JAATI HAI, GAND KA DARAD NAAK ME GHUT JAATA HAI, KAASH MARE BHABHI BHE MERA MURGA BANAKAY CHUTRON KE KHALL UDHADTI AUR HANSTI

by Sugna Tue May 03 10:53:40 UTC 2016

Sugna I have gone through your comments in many punishment forum and I think you will feel good if you enter your tounge inside buttock hole of your Bhabi and start licking..
Think hai na ?

by guest Tue May 03 14:25:03 UTC 2016

Plss koi bhi strict boy mujhy punish kary plssss

by Mano Sun Jun 26 06:58:59 UTC 2016

mano tu ladka hai ya ladki?

by guest Sat Jul 02 11:28:22 UTC 2016

Oho guest mano girls ka hi naam hota h boy ka kbhi suna h ?

by Mano Sat Jul 02 15:24:48 UTC 2016

mano khadi ho ja

by guest Wed Jul 06 08:35:29 UTC 2016

See how Shilpa Bahu gets punished
shilpabindanicrossdresser.blogspot.in

by Ramya Thakor Fri Oct 21 09:14:53 UTC 2016

U r write sir bhabhi ke gand chanay me maza atta hoga per yadi wo gand me naak ghuswati hai to mana nahi kar sakta hukum ka gulam jo hun, ussay kaisay kahun, wo to mauks dekhti hai, bolay ge kitnsy ganday ho, bhabhi ko gsllat nighah se dekhtay ho, fir murha bana kay balt se udhaday ge, gana me thoker marage, is liyae us ke kutche sunghlata hun, hai ray bhabhi ke robdar naak

by guest Thu Nov 10 18:21:02 UTC 2016

Kisi Sunder aur roobdar aurat ke gulami

by Sugna Fri Nov 18 17:45:08 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:09:56 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:00 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:05 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:07 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:08 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:09 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:11 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:11 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:13 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:16 UTC 2016

Titu

by gih Wed Dec 07 16:10:21 UTC 2016

i like naked murga punishment and my bhabhi gave naked murga punishment daily for excercise

by nisha Fri Apr 14 12:59:47 UTC 2017

My husband has a younger brother ,you is studying in the class which I teach.firstly I am a strict teacher.and secondly I don't show partiality.i don't teach him at home ,one day he didn't do the homework and I decided to punish him also because I am his teacher.i called him near my table ,just asked him why you didn't do the homework and he was saying bhaabhi ,I.. Forget to do .And then I slightly removed his pant at the back and I could see his thigh and butts I moved his underwear to one side and started pinching on his thigh.he started screaming and was saying bhaabhi ,it's paining ,sorry bhaabhi .I can't show any sympathy as a teacher and pinched strongly and said bhaabhi is only at house and here I am your teacher by the time he was crying .I stopped pinching .He was massaging on the part pinched.i took the cane and give 2 harsh strokes on his butt and told to do Murga till the lunch break .And on reaching the house I told my husband this matter.and he told to teach him daily at house.

by Ishaa Sat Apr 22 18:27:32 UTC 2017

mem apki tatti khani h app tatti KB take me karegi our pisab KB pilayegi

by mo.no.7024103219 Tue May 09 19:37:49 UTC 2017

bhabhi mujhe tatti khani h

by mo.no.7024103219 Wed May 10 02:07:11 UTC 2017

sugna mem mujhe apki ges paad sugni h our chatni bhi h our app mujhe punishment karna

by yash narayan mo.no.7582884022 Wed May 10 12:25:00 UTC 2017

hay mera nam raj patel he Aaj mai aap logo ko bataunga ki Kis Se Mai apni biwi aur sali Ka Gulam Bana meri shaadi ke 1 sal sab theek thaak chal Ta Raha lekin Meri Shaadi Ke Baad meri girlfriend ke sath sex Karta Tha Yeh Baat Meri Patni ko Maloom Bade mujhse naraz ho kar Uske Ghar Chale Gaye Main Meri Patni ko manane ke bahut koshish Karne Ki Nahi Mane maine usse kaha ki main Se Kya Karoon ke tom maan jao usne Mujhse kaha ki tum agar Mujhe pakka Vishwas dila do ki tum Aaj Ke Baad Kisi Aur ladki ke sath sex nahi karoge toh mai tumhare sath Rehne Ke Liye taiyaar maine kaha thik hai mujhe samajh mein nahi aa raha tha ki Main usse Vishwas Kaise dilaye lekin ek baar main net par search karte huye xvideo Dekha jis mein ladki ladke Ladke Hai Ke lund par Kuch Aisa device Lagati Hai Jesus say ladke ka lund khada nahi ho sakta aur use device me 1 Tala Laga huwa tha Jis Ki Chaabi Us Ladki Ke Paas thi device device chesty device chate Hai Yeh Mujhe baad Maloom pada hai wo device order Kara Aur meri patni ke paas Gaya aur Se Kaha Tum Mere Sath Ghar chalo Aaj Raat mein tumhe Vishwas Dila dunga Ki Mai Aaj Ke Baad Kisi Aur ladki ke sath sex nahi karunga Meri Patni mere saath Mere Ghar aage main raat ko meri patni ke sath jee bhar ke sex Kiya Phir usne Kaha tumne mujhe Abhi Tak sab kuch nahi bataya Hai Jis Se Mein Tum Par Bharosa karo Kabhi Main Woh chesty device hey Diya aur kha ki tum mujhse Mere Lund par laga do aur uski Chabi tumhare paas rakho aap Jab Tumhe Tala kholne ke Kabhi main sex karta hoga usne Kaha Aisa Bhi Kya Hota Hai Phir main Khushi Ke Haathon se apne lund par Tala Lagaya Aur Chabi se DD usne wasabi Apne mangalsutra Mein Laga Le aur Mujhe Kaha kaha ki tumne mujhe aaj bahut bada gift Diya Hai aur mere Gale Lag Gayi Lekin nahi Janta tha ki main Kitni badi galti kar di hai usne Mujhse Pucha ki tumne your device kahan se l i y a maine usse site but I Jis Se manave device kharida tha iske Aage ka part Mehtab likhunga Jab Mujhe Lage ga ki Mary story Koi padh raha hai please comment aur agar koi malkin Ho to main unke ishare par bahut he badiya story likhunga

by raj Sat May 27 05:31:07 UTC 2017

Raj mei padh rahi hu tumhari story. Bahut acha ieda diya hai tumne mujhe. AAge likho.
Waiting

by pooja Mon Jun 05 09:32:25 UTC 2017

Yum kab online at ho mujhe bataw usi time me story likhunga

by raj Mon Jun 05 19:41:52 UTC 2017

Abhi online hu mei. Likho story aage.

by pooja Thu Jun 08 09:11:00 UTC 2017

pooja wil u b murga?

by guest Fri Jun 09 06:31:53 UTC 2017

Please go through my post on 31.10.16.Sunithadi continues to be my home teacher although staying with Bhabi and myself.she has started punishing me in humiliating ways.if I make the same mistake thrice,she invites the girls of our surrounding neighbors in the evening and tell them to twist both me ears virulently putting stonechips inside.As a result, after 25 five times of twisting my ears starts bleeding.tears from eyes and water from my nose also starts flowing but no mercy is shown by sunithadi.Girls also drags me outside home and give me sit-up punishment holding my ears by the side of road.
Bhabi is happy with the performance of sunithadi as my very strict teacher.yesterday,she has proposed that I should marry her and sunithadi will continue to be my wife as well as teacher.Bhabi has given me 7 days to decide.Sunithadi has very happily agreed and touches the feet of Bhabi.she promised Bhabi to sincerely perform role as teacher as well as my dearest wife.
At same day night,she came to my room and started caressing me all over my body.licked my organ until fluid came out of my organ which delightly swallowed.I was also very delighted.
She told me do not worry,at bed as wife I will make you 100 percent happy and satisfied but as teacher I will punish you severely for unmindful and mistakes in your studies because if you could be successful my home will be happiest one.Tell Bhabi tomorrow that you love me and will marry me.saying she put her sweet nose inside my mouth to lick.I like her nose wearing nose flower in both septum as well as nakthasa inside nose in middle septum.Istarted licking her nose as well her clean shaved female organ outside and inside..Afterwards,she also licked my nose both inside and outside.I found she did everything normally.
Although,I 80 percent inclined in favour of marrying Sunithadi,still not sure whether it will be appropriate for future or not.

by Guest Sun Jul 09 05:56:16 UTC 2017

good guest

by guest Fri Sep 08 08:39:35 UTC 2017

good guest

by guest Fri Sep 08 08:39:38 UTC 2017

Is your comment on me and Sunithadi ?
Thanks.

by guest Thu Sep 14 05:37:41 UTC 2017

Hi me raj me story age badha raha hu

by raj Fri Sep 29 06:36:36 UTC 2017

Hi main Raj Phir iss story car update Lekar Aaya Hoonmari wife ab dinbhar wo net par femail domination ke video dakhne lagi aur dhre dhre use malkin ka pura idea ho gaya usne mujhe apna gulam banne ke liye kaha lakin maine mana kar diya phir ek din usne mujhe bahoshi ke dsva khila di aur me bahosh ho gaya lakin jab mujhe hosh aya to maine dekha ke maregale me kutte ka patta bandha he aur uski chain ek huk me lagi he aur usme tala laga he mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa raha tha thodi der bad juta ke chalne ki awaz mari turaf ayi maine dekha to mari wife ne lather ke shooes pahne hue the aur jens aur tshart me the aur usne mujhe kaha kutte kaisa laga mera intjam maine jase he hilne ki koshish ki usne ek remot ka butten dabaya aur mare land pe current ka jhatka laga maine dekha mera chastiy divice badal gaya he jisme shoker laga he mari wife ne kha mari gulami man lo nahi to tumahe shok de de ke tadpa dungi
Me to ye sunke behosh hogay.
To be countened

by raj Fri Sep 29 06:37:06 UTC 2017

कहानी लेट करने के लिए माफी चाहता हूं जब मुझे होश आया तुमने देखा कि मैं भी ऐसे ही बंधा हुआ हूं मेरी पत्नी ने मेरे सामने उसका एक जूता आगे करो और कहा कि चाटो ऐसे मैंने मना किया तो उसने फिर से एक बटन दबाया जिससे मेरे गले में लगे पट्टे तथा मेरा डिवाइस पर जोर का करंट लगा जिससे मैं दर्द से बिलबिला उठा उसने मुझसे कहा तुम्हारे पास मेरी बात मानने के अलावा कोई और रास्ता नहीं है या तो मेरी गुलामी स्वीकार करो या तड़प-तड़प के मर जाओ मैंने कहा कि मैं तुम्हारा पति हूं मुझ पर इतना अत्याचार क्यों कर रही हो उसने कहा कि फिर तुम मुझे अपनी पत्नी मानते तो उस पराई औरत के साथ नहीं सोते अब यह उसकी की सजा है बहुत देर तक बात करने के बाद में भी नहीं जूते नहीं चाटे उसने उसका सैंडल मेरे टट्टे पर रखा और जोर से दबाने लगी मैं दर्द è

by raj Fri Sep 29 06:55:05 UTC 2017

Krisna
(Saturday, 10 June 2017 11:00)
Break up gone wrong part 1
Anita I am sorry. But I dont think that we should be togher anymore.

Kya matlab hai kisna ? kya tum mere sath breakup kar rahe ho?

"Anita mujhe lagta hai ke ye hamare liye achchha hoga ke ham alag ho jaye aur apne liye koi aur partner dekh le. atleast abhi ke liye to.

"kya bakwas kar rahe ho ? kya matlab hai tumhara ke alag ho jaye aur alag partner dekhe?

yar please shant ho jao samajhne ki koshish karo.

kya samjhne ki koshish karun. Tum mere sath breakup kar rahe ho aur tum mujhe ye tak nahi batana chahte ke kyun ? kya galati ho gayi hai mujhse? kisna ham dono lagbhag 2 sal se sath me hai aur main tumse bahut pyar karti hun aur achanak tum mujhse breakup kar rahe ho!"

"Anita, Main kafi dino se ye soch raha tha .

"kab se ! tum kitne dino se mujhe dhokha de rahe the .tumhe pata hai na ke mere ghar wale kitna pressure kar rahe the shadi ke liye aur tumhare liye maine gharwalo se bhi ladai kar li is ummid se ke ham dono kabhi to shadi karke ek dusre ke sath rahenge aur hamesha khush rahenge ab main apne gharwalo ko kya kahungi ke breakup kar liya aur mujhe iska reason tak nahi pata hai .bolo main kya kahungi kya karungi. bolo.

"Anita , Mujhe lagata hai ke main abhi ready nahi hun shadi ke liye aur mujhe nahi lagta hai ke ab ham ek dusre ke sath kabhi rahe payenge aur mujhe lagta hai tum bahut achchhi ladki ho par main tumhare liye sahi ladka nahi hun tum please apne parents ki bat man kar kisi se bhi shadi kar lo.

"kisna , to tumne ye sab mujhe pahele kyun nahi bataya mujhe kyun sapande dikhaye aur meri jindagi ke 2 sal kyun kharab kiye jab tum mere sath kabhi shadi karne hi nahi wale the.

"Anita mujhe nahi pata , main kya chahta hun aur kya sochta hun par main breakup karna chahta hun tumse bas. aur main kuchh nahi sunana ya kahena chahata hun.

"Kisna kam se kam itne to mard bante ke mujhse face to face breakup karte aur rone lagi aur call kat diya

by raj Fri Sep 29 08:58:17 UTC 2017

My bhabhi punishment Mi on bad

by guest Sun Oct 29 04:19:02 UTC 2017

My bhabhi punishment Mi on bad

by guest Mon Oct 30 04:37:26 UTC 2017

Nobody made any comments whether I should proceed to marry Sunithadi.please friends.
Refer to my post in the matter on 9 the July ‘17.

by guest Tue Oct 31 00:28:09 UTC 2017

once a neighbour aunt complained that I stare at her daughter and I should remain in my limits .. I was living with my massi those days as my parents were gone somewhere ..
massi became very angry and said you have two options , first I’ll tell your parents about this or second take punishment from me , I unfortunately selected second one and she straight away said , murga ban ja and kept a glass on me and said punishment is of 20 minutes and if glass falls n number of times then you’ll get 10n number of slaps and I still remember I got 60 slaps that day and she hitted each one of them mercilessly. My face was burning as hell, at last I fell at her feet and started begging her , she said not to beg her and instead say sorry to that girl instead , she took me to her house
I’ll contiue in next post about that incident

by guest Sun Nov 26 18:31:24 UTC 2017

Sunder robdar naak wali bhabhi kee gulami ka maza he kutch aur hai, jan naak pakti hai, g may angutha lagati hai to gud gudi hoti hai, vo dekh latee hsi, FIR MURGA BANAKAY BELT SEY KHAL UDHATEE HAI, HANSTI HAI, DANTI HAI, PUCHTI HAI BOL GULAMI KAREGA KE NAHI.? Ha fir sudti hai puchti hai

by Guest Sat Jan 06 12:01:02 UTC 2018

Well first of all hi everyone
Just wanted share some of my punishments
I get punished quite a lot and this is the most recent one , yesterday.
We have weekend exams and I scored bad in the last week. My mother See's my marks yesterday morning and tells " what is this!!
You have gone down two positions" and I can't really reply she continues "go get the cane" and I go to my room to get it. it is a wooden one but heavy . When I come back she slaps me hard "why so late??" And she slaps me few more times "don't make me wait" she makes me kneel down and hits my but really hard 18 to 20 times. "I will take care of the rest afterwards" " I am getting late" and she just leaves me there and go's. I couldn't sit down half of the day . I come home in the evening and my sister comes home like 10 minutes after me . Me and my sister are very close and Know a lot about each other . We talk for some time and I go to washroom for 5min and when I come back I see she is angry . She calls me "come here" and slaps me right on my face. " Why did you get so low in the exam....you need to be punished" . I can't talk anything once my punishment starts unless she asks me to . So I can't tell her mom already saw the marks. My sister (she always punishs me very hard) tells "remove your clothes" I try to say "actually..." And she slaps me." Did I give you permission to talk??". I remove all my clothes and she brings a steel scale and tells "strech your hands" she starts striking very hard " count each one loudly" . I start counting and around 8 I unintentionally rub my hands.she slaps me "start counting from beginning again" once she finishes it she was about to tell something but getsa call. She looks at me and tells" do murga till I come back" . She opens the door wide while going out.god!! My hands were hurting so bad but I did and she came back after like 5 mins and said "get the cane" I said"yes sis " and got it ."count loudly . She strikes me ass and legs. My legs double time and it hurt too bad. Than s

by guest Wed Jan 31 18:12:34 UTC 2018

Sorry I pressed enter, than she says " you should get good marks ok remember this punishment" and she hugged me and kissed my cheeks I said "sorry" she looked at me and said " put you hands on your head" she got a belt and said"you still need more right?" I swallow hard and looked at her . She started hitting me hard. I was naked and she kept hitting. It still hurts. Once she finished she takes my face in her hands and said " kneel down naked for the next half hour and do not get up till I say " I said "sis please..." And she just said no and went . After like 10 min or something my friends come home to tell me something and my sister tell it's his punishment and slaps me in front of them. Had to stay there the whole 45 min and get humiliated by a few more people. At the end my sister comes hugs me and draggs m telling " come the show is about to start. I said"sorry I will get marks next time" she says"good, but this was for this time"

by guest Wed Jan 31 18:29:16 UTC 2018

Sorry I pressed enter, than she says " you should get good marks ok remember this punishment" and she hugged me and kissed my cheeks I said "sorry" she looked at me and said " put you hands on your head" she got a belt and said"you still need more right?" I swallow hard and looked at her . She started hitting me hard. I was naked and she kept hitting. It still hurts. Once she finished she takes my face in her hands and said " kneel down naked for the next half hour and do not get up till I say " I said "sis please..." And she just said no and went . After like 10 min or something my friends come home to tell me something and my sister tell it's his punishment and slaps me in front of them. Had to stay there the whole 45 min and get humiliated by a few more people. At the end my sister comes hugs me and draggs m telling " come the show is about to start. I said"sorry I will get marks next time" she says"good, but this was for this time"

by guest Wed Jan 31 18:29:16 UTC 2018

Anyone who wants to ask me about this or any other things or wants to share their experience can WhatsApp me:9620121599

by guest Thu Feb 01 01:14:26 UTC 2018

Mujhe bhabhi ka gulaam banna k moot pilao apna kutta bana k rakhe 9044958354

by kutta Thu Feb 01 05:04:54 UTC 2018

Mujhe bhabhi ka gulaam banna k moot pilao apna kutta bana k rakhe 9044958354

by kutta Thu Feb 01 05:04:56 UTC 2018

Kutta can you please tell it in English??

by guest Thu Feb 01 13:47:22 UTC 2018

All are nonsense

by Gabbar Fri Jun 15 15:07:20 UTC 2018

meri sali kalpna jab bhi hamare yaha aati hai. mujhe murga babkar uski seva krni padti hai

by ravi_j Wed Jun 27 12:21:48 UTC 2018

RAVI keya seva korte hai? Gand in andar apne tongue ghusate hai? Unki Yoni ke bal kamake andar tongue ghusake ras khate hai?
EK kam karo.unki nak apne muh ke leke masti se nak ki andar Khub chuso.maza ayega Ravi.Azmake to Dekho.

by Guest Sun Jul 01 00:47:24 UTC 2018

Pooja please mere muh me farts karo aur potty kar do. Mai aapki nose chaat luga.

by Rahul Thu Nov 01 06:40:15 UTC 2018

Anyone is online

by Rahul Thu Nov 01 06:43:44 UTC 2018

Vidya, muje apna dog bana lo. Mere muh me poo piss farts kar do. I lick your feet and sandal.

by Vinay Thu Nov 01 06:47:59 UTC 2018

Any girl want punishment.

Msg me on eleet,,
Harsh punishment for females only...
Punishments can be humiliating

Eleet id- LH321804

by guest Wed Jan 09 15:46:16 UTC 2019

Hey all

by Honisha Fri Feb 08 11:05:04 UTC 2019

Good morning Mistress I am slave honisha Mistress

by Dipender Sat Feb 16 01:59:06 UTC 2019

Anyone interested in punis chat
My eleet id is OH631887

by Vipin Mon Feb 18 14:32:19 UTC 2019

hello, when I was 8th standard my mom was class teacher, full year it was compulsory that first period was my moms class when my mom enters the class she always carried slim rulers I have to go to before her and she gave me 4 strokes on each palms with full force. there was no reason for punishment full year I took 8 strokes daily

by ravi Fri Mar 08 04:45:36 UTC 2019

My sis in law comes in a week to our house she is 1 year younger to my wife she always makes complain about me to my wife one day she told her that i am cheating her my wife got angry she asked her what punishment should be given to your jiju my sis in law said what i wondered '' make him murga" then my wife ordered me to become murga i cant deny to my wife bcos i am her henpecked husband but it was to shameful to become murga in front of sis in law
I was thinking but my wife said again become murga tumne suna nahi i afraid of her and became murga then my sis in law said make him parade

by guest Tue May 14 18:48:38 UTC 2019

Delhi NCR sy koi house wife no age bar mujhy kuta foot slave toilet slave bnakr uz kry
Call me 8929959781

by Rajeev Wed May 15 11:02:09 UTC 2019

Any Mistress here

by Dipender Sun Jun 09 01:17:50 UTC 2019

My wife is also my boss i am copletely gulam to her today our housemaid come to our house she cleaned the room after then i entered the room and by mistake i throw some paper on floor after cleaning my wife got very angry she ordered me to pick it up but i didnt listen she pulled my ear and ordered me to become murga i had no option i became murga in front of maid she was laughing slowly this was not enough to my wife she asked me to say kukdu ku and

by guest Tue Jul 09 18:50:30 UTC 2019

My wife is also my boss i am copletely gulam to her today our housemaid come to our house she cleaned the room after then i entered the room and by mistake i throw some paper on floor after cleaning my wife got very angry she ordered me to pick it up but i didnt listen she pulled my ear and ordered me to become murga i had no option i became murga in front of maid she was laughing slowly this was not enough to my wife she asked me to say kukdu ku and

by guest Tue Jul 09 19:01:49 UTC 2019

Made me walking around the house in murga position i was looking like joru ka gulam walking around and saying kukduku i am sorry janu

by guest Tue Jul 09 19:04:43 UTC 2019

Any one want punishment from me come on eleet id is 6840903595

by guest Wed Jul 10 08:03:41 UTC 2019

Yes I gets much slaps from by my sister in law... In last week she is very dominant my wife doesn't know that

by Mj Tue Jul 16 05:55:39 UTC 2019

Mai apni biwi ka gulaaam hu......
Mujhe uski roj seva krni pdti h....
Vo mujhe bhut maarti h...

by Alha Mon Jul 22 09:03:05 UTC 2019

Im male , Any girl or Women online Inbox me for adult friendship , to share their fantasy , about their experiences and have sex chat.
telegram @Heronlive
ELEET , CropChat = VH035143

by Mr.Hern Sun Aug 11 20:00:00 UTC 2019

Harsh and humiliating punishment for females on eleet
Females who are interested msg me on eleet- LH321804

Don't expect mercy
Punishment will include full-body punishments, breast punishments and many more painful and humiliating punishments.

I will humiliate you and punish you in many ways

Not like school punishments.

Eleet id- LH321804

by guest Sun Sep 01 02:03:32 UTC 2019

My wife makes me murga in gallery in front of neighbour girl i cant deny cos i m her pet hubby

by guest Thu Sep 05 19:42:30 UTC 2019

Mistress Honisha give me any punishment ,please

by andy Thu Oct 03 23:29:11 UTC 2019

9876107421 call me

by guest Thu Oct 10 15:05:46 UTC 2019

The twin younger brothers of my husband often get punished by me or my husband for their mistakes. As the parents of my husband live in village and the boys stay with us, we are their guardian here.

by Lipi Mon Oct 14 11:14:23 UTC 2019

how you punish them lipi

by guest Wed Oct 16 08:18:45 UTC 2019

Sometimes I keep them naked whole day if they do any mistake in studies.cane 51 times each on their buttocks.make them kneel down holding ears in naked condition outside veranda so that passerby can see their punishments.order them to do sit-ups holding ears outside gate,get their ears twisted by the girls and ladies passing through that road to amend my naughty devars.ofen make them murga in front of my friends coming to my house.guests also twist their ears putting stonechip inside their ears until blood coming and falling on ground drop by drop.
Ofen both of them lick inside and outside of my nose,my neatly shaved female organ as well as buttock hole.all these punishments I also give to my husband when he does not listen to me.
My devars are improving in their studies.I tell you that I wear nose ring and nose stud in both septum of my sweet nose.

by Lipi Sun Nov 24 01:54:32 UTC 2019

do you slap their faces during studies
how you punish them if they dnt listen you r get low marks in studies

by guest Thu Nov 28 12:54:59 UTC 2019

Gadhe joru k gulam tere ko to teri wife nanga karke sister in law k samne buttock pe maregi

by guest Fri Dec 13 14:53:01 UTC 2019

I am Ajay I am 15 years old I have elder who is married my bhabi is a very strict school teacher and she teaches tuition at home I am very weak in studies my father and mother gave all rights to my bhabi to punish me. My brother went to US for 6 months.I and my bhabi live alone in the house.one day I failed in school exam and I was in tenth class my bhabi got to know about this.During tuition time she called me and she was shouting and I was scared and she told me that my dad and mom gave her my responsibility to her.so from today she told I will punish you for every mistake u make
She said to kneel down.i obeyed her.
She holded my right ear with her left hand and started slapping my right cheek with her right hand.i started crying just after second slap.after 10 slaps her Bangles broke and she got very angry and she told me to remove my belt which I was wearing over my jeans.reluctantly I had to give her.she took the belt and she told me turn above and don't keep hands in between and don't move.i said ok bhabi with crying voice.she shouted call me mam during tuition.i said ok mam sorry mam.she started beating with a belt and students in the tuition were laughing especially girls.after 10 strokes she stopped and told me to remove my jeans pant and I said mam please mam not in front of girls and she gave right slap and said do what I say and I removed my pant and she started beating with belt on my underwear.
After the tuition she said rules to me to follow from today.she said me to touch her feet every morning and she told me that I should do what she says.
Then she said to massage her feet.and she told me to clean the house and while cleaning the house I accidentally broke her favorite thing she got very angry and she slapped me 10 times I said sorry bhabi
After 10 days my bhabi's sister came to stay with us she was my age.
My bhabi is very strict with her.she made us study together.
I started liking the girl .one day my bhabi's sister made some mistake and my bhabi grabbed her to her room and she slapped her and she came to me and asked me to give my belt and I said no bhabi please and she slapped me and told me to give.ahe took the belt and went to her room and her sister was crying and she closed the door and she was beating her sister with belt after 1hr her sister came to hall her eyes were red and she was not able to sit my bhabi went outside so I came close to my bhabi's sister and kissed her

by guest Mon Dec 23 07:52:08 UTC 2019

Delhi NCR sy koi house wife no age bar mujhy kuta foot slave toilet slave bnakr uz kry
Age=36
Hight=5"3
Waight=50
Whatsp kro

by Rajeev Mon Jan 13 15:58:24 UTC 2020

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Suffering Forum
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy Forum
B.F. Skinner Forum
Operant Conditioning Forum
Spanking Forum
Conflation Forum
Aversives Forum
Criminal Forum
Fine (penalty) Forum
Corporal punishment Forum
Custodial sentence Forum
Prison Forum
Children Forum
Parent Forum
Legal guardian Forum
Teacher Forum
Coach (sport) Forum
Slaves Forum
Penance Forum
Taliban Forum
Inquisition Forum
An eye for an eye Forum
Justice Forum
Lynch Law Forum
Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria Forum
Jeremy Bentham Forum
Criminology Forum
Crime Forum
Juvenile delinquency Forum
Michel Foucault Forum
Hanging, drawing and quartering Forum
Vengeance Forum
Deterrence (psychological) Forum
Penology Forum
Draco (lawgiver) Forum
Crypteia Forum
Operant conditioning Forum
Rehabilitation (penology) Forum
Libertarians Forum
Individualistic Forum
Utilitarian Forum
Retributive justice Forum
Society Forum
Blood feud Forum
Vigilante Forum
Adam Smith Forum
Capital punishment in the United States Forum
Mirror punishment Forum
Encyclopædia Britannica Eleventh Edition Forum
Public domain Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | toy dj | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2019 forumjar.com All rights reserved.