Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Husband punished by Wife and Mother-in-Law
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Husband punished by Wife and Mother-in-Law
My wife is a real domme . After coming from office , I have to do all the chores. If she is not satisfied (n that is more often than not) , she punishes me naked ... like standing me naked in centre of room, or naked kneel down, whipping on naked ass, naked murga etc. After ~1 year of marriege my mother-in-law shifted to my house. I thought that I will not get punished any more. But I was wrong. She too joined in with my wife. I still remember the first day I was exposed to my mother-in-law. ---- my wife tied me naked with a window in my room n went out keeping the door open. I was terrified. After some time mother-in-law entered in my room n started laughing. I was dying in shame. She laughed n humiliated my tool saying how little I am.Then my wife entered and said that from now on I will have to serve her as well, otherwise I will be punished very heavily. From then on I am slave to both of them. Mother-in-law's (MIL) favourite is to make me naked murga and make me look at her eyes and she would lecture me about how to be a good husband. All the time she would wear a naughty smile. Then she would make me say humiliating words like.... "I have done wrong and so I am punished naked by my wife and MIL. I will not do this again" ...etc .for long time loudly (from 15~30mins). Ocassinaly they would whip my naked ass n I have to count them. While keeping me naked , they would make humiliating rules like .... while moving I have to hold ears and move in little jogging steps!!! Sometimes they would tie a small bell to my balls and a tail !!!

by rahul Sun Dec 04 07:11:12 UTC 2011

When your MIL make you naked murga,how you look at her?tell some incidents.

by guest Sun Dec 04 19:06:38 UTC 2011

MyI got married with a rich girl & her one condtion was that I have to stay with her to her mother;s house she has only mother at htheir so I make an agreement that I have serve to both of them as a slave I have to do all house chore on first day my wife and her mother i.e.MIL has given me my uniform and the list of daily schedule to my surprise it was very vey tight and very hectic I refused to sign off that but to my unfortunate she has shown me my signed agreement still I refused then they close all door and hold me we fight with each other I try to resist but no use both of them hold me tightly bring rope and tie my both hand and leg to sealing at center of room which was made for purely punishment at under ground fulley sound proof after tieing they remved all my clothsand wleleft the room after closing the door it was very dark I was very much in fear and deep trouble after 2 hours my wife came with one bag open the and again close the door from inside swich on the lightand said yes my dera husband I mean slave how r u I just node the she has given tight slaps 3-4 times and said now see what treatment we will give you

by jivan Tue Dec 06 06:32:27 UTC 2011

Dear Guest , I have to stand turning back towards my MIL, then do the murga, then as i bent forward n do murga I can see her from between my legs. Just a couple of days back I had to iron my wife's n MIL's dresses. My MIL was not happy with the ironing. So she made me murga like that n canned each of my ass cheeks 30 times (hard). I had to count and on every count i had to say that "i'm sorry and from now on i will do my jobs perfectly". She then made me go to my wife (wife was watching TV in drawing room) naked n holding ears n report to her and ask for her forgiveness. My wife told me not to disturb her n made me stand beside the TV holding ears naked. My MIL also joined her in watching TV. After more than 1 hour my wife called me in front of her, grabbed my 'tool' n turned me towards right n gave me 20 canings with a wooden scale. Then i had to touch both of their feet n ask for forgiveness. Then they let me go.

by Rahul Wed Dec 07 22:36:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,just search 'actress Bidisha chowdhury' on google.then you will find her gallary.see her all photos and write comments about her on there.I am sure,you will like the dominant lady like her.just see and enjoy.

by guest Tue Dec 20 06:45:49 UTC 2011

write more

by guest Sun Jan 01 18:29:38 UTC 2012

Hi Rahul, please share more experiences...

by guest Thu Jan 05 07:32:47 UTC 2012

they give me long corner times :- they make me naked n make me stand at a corner naked facing the wall, while they continue their normal activities n laughs at me. Sometimes in a more humiliating way, they order me to face to the room n keep eyes closed. So then i had to stand naked facing them with eyes closed n can hear them giggling !!! Time 1hr or more !!!
Sometimes they order me to get into 'display mode'. That means, i have to lie on the drawing room centre table naked, n legs wide apart n holding ears for 1hr or more(sometimes i have to keep my eyes closed !!!)
On most weekends i am given a tooth brush n ordered to clean the bathroom !!!

by Rahul Fri Jan 13 15:23:24 UTC 2012

they give me long corner times :- they make me naked n make me stand at a corner naked facing the wall, while they continue their normal activities n laughs at me. Sometimes in a more humiliating way, they order me to face to the room n keep eyes closed. So then i had to stand naked facing them with eyes closed n can hear them giggling !!! Time 1hr or more !!!
Sometimes they order me to get into 'display mode'. That means, i have to lie on the drawing room centre table naked, n legs wide apart n holding ears for 1hr or more(sometimes i have to keep my eyes closed !!!)
On most weekends i am given a tooth brush n ordered to clean the bathroom !!!

by Rahul Fri Jan 13 15:24:06 UTC 2012

Plz Rahul,write more about your punishments by them.what are they said when they giggled and tease at you?plz write some incidents in long story format.I am very interested to know.plz write soon.I am waiting.

by guest Sat Jan 14 06:40:24 UTC 2012

rahul do share more expereinces

by sandy Tue Jan 24 18:46:47 UTC 2012

nayan pls share more

by guest Sat Mar 10 09:10:01 UTC 2012

Yes Nayan continue...

by guest Sat Mar 10 15:04:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,thanks for to know more about my punishments by my Wife and MIL.I will be write soon.

by Nayan Fri Mar 30 07:49:52 UTC 2012

My MIL and Wife allways mantain a very strict control over me.they keep me in very strict decipline alltime.they make very strict life rutine for me.they want allways devotation from me and I have touch my MIL and Wife's feet every morning for with totaly bow down my head.they force me to touch their feet as my first duty of day.and when Aunty,I mean the younger sister of my MIL come at our home,my MIL make me to touch her feet at first then she make me to do the "MURGA PRANAM" infront of them for their blessings.this MURGA PRANAM is one form of murga position where without earhold I have to do fold my hands in namaskar style with touch my forehead.my MIL keep me in this Murga Pranam position for 10-15 mins with pray to them for their blessings with some Hindu Sloka.I have to read these Hindu Sloka or Mantra while this Murga Pranam.they force me to do this.after that they touch their feet over my head to give their blessings and my Murga Pranam become over.I will be write soon if anybody interested to know many more about their strict domination over me.

by Nayan Fri Mar 30 12:54:01 UTC 2012

hey nayan, please write more, also are u made naked during this

by guest Sun Apr 15 10:09:53 UTC 2012

Dear guest,I said earlier that,my MIL allways make me nude at home and she keep my all cloths locked in a box.my MIL allways tied the key of that box with aachal of her saree.so this is immpossible for me to open the box for some cloths.so I have to stay allways naked at home.my MIL never allow to keep me a single piece rope of cloth on my body even in winter season.my MIL and Wife tortuare me with many more strict ways which I will be write here.I will be back soon...

by Nayan Sun May 06 12:56:30 UTC 2012

Yes Nayan waiting for you...

by guest Sun May 06 13:40:40 UTC 2012

my mil will always uses a thin cane on me if
i dont obey her.

by guest Thu May 10 19:33:37 UTC 2012

Hi, Nayan ,Any recent new development?

by By guest Tue May 15 00:35:54 UTC 2012

my mil will always uses a cane for punishment.

by s Wed May 23 11:49:57 UTC 2012

Hi Nayan,plz write some incidents in details where your MIL and Wife punish you for your any mistake.plz write soon.we all are very interested to know about your dominant MIL and Wife...

by A Fri May 25 07:11:44 UTC 2012

all craps , bull shit

by santunu Wed Jun 20 08:47:16 UTC 2012

pls Nayan write some more. Its really gr8 and you r quite clear. Many of us who have this type of treatment cannot really speak about it. But I think you really spoke the real truth. Life is like this. I would request you to write some more please....Its a earnest request.

by Wife_lover Sat Jul 21 15:39:42 UTC 2012

Thanks wife_lover,for believe my writing.all my posts are real truth.and I want to write many more incidents about my dominant MIL and Wife.but my problem is,I don't have enough chance to write here bcoz of their very strict observation over me.if my MIL and Wife know about this,they will kill me.so plz frnd,be paitiance,I will come soon with many more true incidents about their domination over me when I get the chance.I will try to write soon..

by Nayan Sun Jul 29 00:41:50 UTC 2012

i m amit i want to be punished by girls anyone interested pls call on 9820057427

by amit Wed Sep 12 07:49:19 UTC 2012

i am intrest to punish by girls by manu.9008562193

by guest Sat Sep 15 18:57:32 UTC 2012

hey, i m sahil i want be punished by girls

by guest Mon Sep 17 13:09:29 UTC 2012

My mother and MIL always made me nude and I have do all household works. I have no job but my MIL has huge property, so I have to stay their to serve them.
It was my beloved wife s birthday. She has dressed in beautiful and highly expensive dress. I asked while massaging feet of Mil
"How cost is the dress"
"Rs.10000, far more than if we sell you" said after a tight slap on face.
"Many guests would come, may I have some ..." I was scared to ask for a dress.
"How dare to think about dress ? We spend a lot to feed you almost everyday. What you do? Only wash bathrooms, cook food and serve, wash utensils, clean rooms, wash our saree, blouse, saya, salwar , jeans, bra, panty and massage our feet for just 4-5 hrs a day. We cant spend for dress anyway."She said angrily with 4 tight slaps.
"Forgive me. I would never asked for it anymore" I cried at her feet.
My wife and ordered me to give Murga Pranam to all her friends when they come after removing their shoes. Recently I have started to give Murga Pranam to my Wife and MIL at morning saying
"Ya devi sarbabhtesu shaktirupe ..."
Friends of my wife and coming. I started removing shoes and Murga Praams.
"What is he doing? " said a friend.
"Nisha, he have to worship you all and after 10 mins you put a foot its head for blessing" My wife said wondering her foot over my head and make a "chuchuchu" sound"
"maam you are tired, do I give foot massage" asking them after pranams.
I started massaging and they started girly talks with my wife.
"It is very difficult to stop waste of food" one of friend said.
"I have no problem. It do it all" My wife pointed toward me after a chuchuchu sound.
"But what you do if food become excess?" a friend said.
"It eat them all. we always take fresh food. It have to eat all excess, ill-cooked foods."My wife smiled.
"Its great. You are intelligent and lucky"
"If there is no such food?" one friend asked.
"Then no food for it. Very simple. Next day it cook for three.We cant spend so much for it. it do only a very little work." My wife said.

by Raran Wed Oct 03 13:21:31 UTC 2012

After that days party my wife and MIL are going to their bed.
"Do not late in bed. My foot is tired." My wife said pulling my ear and making a chuchuchu sound in mouth as she rubbing her feet with my lip.
My do clean the room and dishes quickly, taking uneated foods from the dishes and goes to serve my wife.

Next day morning I was giving Murga Pranam to my beloved wife. My MIL enters.
"It is raining. I need a cup of tea. How much time the pranaam will continue." Asked my MIL.
"It is just started" my wife said.
After pranam I was about to give Murga Pranam to my respected MIL.
"No No. At first bring tea then do this things" My MIL said laughingly.
I bring tea and about to do Murga Pranam.
"Bring some biscuit and made some breakfast" sad MIL.
I bring it and about to do Murga Pranam.
"Bring my cell phone. I have to call my younger daughter" MIL said. My wife smiles.
I bring it and started Murga Praam.
My MIL put her finger of foot in my mouth and said
"Probably I have not flashed in bathroom after toilet. Check it"
"Made it spotless. I have to do" My wife said.
I do it and about to start Murga pranam.
"Bring a rubber band from my home. I have to bind my hair" MIL said.
"Oh Mom! let it to do the pranam" said my sensible wife.
"Now should I myself to go for rubber brand?" MIL said angrily making a tight slap to my face.
"Ok Ok. Whatever you want" My wife said.
I bring the rubber band and start Murga pranam. Sister of my wife who studies in Bangalore Neha enters.
"What he is doing" neha said.
"Murga Pranam. Now we have find one lie that for you too." Said MIL.
"I need not" Said Neha.
"Dont say it. Your hubby must be like that. if you dont find we will manage" MIL said to my wife

by Raran Thu Oct 04 14:39:11 UTC 2012

What was next?plz contineu..

by guest Fri Oct 05 07:01:08 UTC 2012

"It should give Murga pranam to Neha too, isnt?" Asked my MIL to my wife.
"Oh oh! You even Neha can give any order to it. There is no need to ask me and it have to follow all your orders" my wife said.
"I thing taking a servant would be enough for me." Neha said.
"Oh no my child. You are so kiddy. Just sit and let it to give Murga pranam to you. And listen what I say" my MIL said to Neha.
I stated Murga Pranam to Neha. She smiles.
"Do any servant give you such respect? Can you slap on face to bring something or twist ear without any reason to servant" MIL said.
"No" Neha replied.
"It work entire day and for that you have to pay 2000-3000 a month and proper food. You know it eats all excess and ill-cooked foods" my wife said.
"Tomorrow was a party but your sister need not to do any work and goes straight to bed after party. All works was done by it and after that it gave foot massage to you r sister at bed." MIL said.
"Think. You need a husband but you have to consider his opinion in family matter. But here all decision is ours and it follow only our orders." my wife said.
"It cannot disobey a single order from us but only cries at our feet." MIL said.
My Murga pranam was over. Neha said
"I am going to brush my teeth."
"You need not. Just sit comfortably" my wife said and given a tight slap on my face.
I run and bring Neha's toothbrush with paste and hold my both hands near to Neha's mouth for spitting.

Next day on a fine morning I was doing Murga pranam to my wife in drawing room. Neha enters the room and sat on sofa. My MIL also enters.
"Oh Child you are for taking pranam?" MIL Asked Neha.
"Ya" Neha said in shy.
After pranams to all, Neha and my wife want to brush their teeth. I bought their toothbrush with paste but cannot decide how to take spits from both.
"Hay! do something" said wife with a tight slap on face.
"I cant make any solution" I replied holding my ear.
"Decide quickly" Neha said with a tight slap.
"Good" said my wife and MIL.
Ultimately I made a plan. I hold my hands to Neha for spitting and open my mouth near my wife for spitting.
"Good solve. Neha, may your servant give such service"" My wife said after spitting paste on my opened mouth.
"No. You are right" said Neha after spitting on my hand.
"So look for a jobless boy to work like this." My wife said after spitting on my opened mouth.
"Yes" said Neha.

by Raran Fri Oct 05 11:19:28 UTC 2012

agar main apne boy friend ko kiss na karoo to wo mujhy murga aur nanga kark banata hai

by guest Fri Oct 05 15:22:38 UTC 2012

main apne husband ka saath rehti hoon ek din guest ay aur muj se tea giri to us ne guet ke
samny muh ko kukar bana dia aur main ne koooooooo

by guest Fri Oct 05 15:27:28 UTC 2012

i like to pnsd by my wife. really i m a nice doggy of my wife. i her lot.wo hr roj mujhe naked murga banati h or stick se meri gaand tb tk marti jb tk ye laal hojaye.

by sahil Wed Oct 17 17:28:14 UTC 2012

jb bhi m naked murga banta hu to mera land khada ho jata h aur gaand fatne lgti h

by guest Thu Oct 18 16:47:37 UTC 2012

hi dis is dhana frm a.p.. My wife z vry dominant woman.. Am a sub hub.. My wife always said to my that i should look her foot nd worship them entire my life.. Actualy i lyk it.. 1day mrng aftr worshp my wif foots i went to prepare breakfast while my wife watchng t.v.. Aftr 10mints i serve her breakfast.. Then eat her left ovrs by massang her foot for 1hr.. I i'l cntinue soon.. Waitng for ur comments..

by dhana.. Wed Nov 14 04:58:26 UTC 2012

After having bath, I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a towel. My wife pulled off my towel in front of the maid. I ran to hide myself behind the sofa. My wife made me come and stand in front of the maid with my hands holding my ears, totally naked. The maid was looking at my private parts, pointing at it and laughing. It was very humiliating.

by Rishi Wed Nov 21 10:33:39 UTC 2012

i want to

by guest Thu Nov 22 16:14:16 UTC 2012

i want to become nanga murga alwats

by guest Thu Nov 22 16:15:49 UTC 2012

Rishi, can your wife punish other male donkeys as well. i want to get punished. we both can stand nude and serve your wife and maid.
what's your wife's and maid's name? pls tell

by sandy Sun Dec 02 01:05:17 UTC 2012

Hi, i do massage my wife, wife's sister and mother in law, that is my daily chore, i do the cooking, cleaning, washing their cloths, all house work are my responsblity.i do it before my marriage,

by kumar Mon Dec 03 08:10:52 UTC 2012

Imagine Rishi's wife is our teacher. its a evening co ed school for adults,men minimum age over 21 years to 50 years and ladies over 18 years.uniform miniskirt for ladies on weekday and saree on weekend. for men it is min short on weekdays and g string on weekend.classes held in open like gurukul. ladies sit on chair and men on their feet.Huma madam give every men ear twist and murga punishment. suggest more

by iqramul Thu Dec 06 01:15:40 UTC 2012

i am a poor husband.my wife and her sister makes me nude murga.they put a strap on my neck and beat me with a belt like a dog,then with a rubber rope they tie me and beat on my ass for two ours.then they tie my pennis with rope and drag it and apply hot wax on my pennis and testis

by rabin Mon Dec 10 18:32:47 UTC 2012

kumar but how your wife and MIL punishes you

by gust Wed Dec 19 17:57:00 UTC 2012

They punish me with hard face slaps, make me do murga, pulling my ear, pinching my thighs and more

by kumar Fri Dec 28 10:10:21 UTC 2012

kumar how you serve these ladies. how you wake them all.are all these ladies are working and you as house husban,maid servant

by gust Sat Dec 29 10:11:13 UTC 2012

hi

by guest Fri Jan 18 19:58:36 UTC 2013

my wife lives aborad, i have to stay with my sister in law and mil who are very strict. My mil make me naked and put my sister in laws dirty scoks inside my mouth.then she and my sister in law tie me in a chair,put cloths pin on my nipple and left me alone in a dark room for 2-3 hours. Then they retun and my mil order my sister in law to spit on the floor and i have to lick those . My sister in law use gamcha ( a thin type of cloth use in the india) to wrap her hair after shower, when she took tht off i had to squize water from there. Lot more punishment they give me.

by choton Mon Feb 11 19:19:47 UTC 2013

yesterday my Sister in law was not at home. My MIL ordered me to wash her cloth but i couldnot do it properly. There was dirt on it. So she gave me the most humiliating punishment. She took a rope and tie my hand behind. Then call the maid servant and order her to take all my cloths off. Then the maid went inside the washroom change her shari and wear another one ( probabely my mil gave her that ) bring her dorty cshari, bra and blows and forced me to wear that. Then my mil and she tie my eyes and took me somewhere outside. Then they open my eyes and i found myself in the middle of the roof. The tie me there and leave for about 2-3 hours.

by choton Mon Feb 11 19:39:03 UTC 2013

yesterday my Sister in law was not at home. My MIL ordered me to wash her cloth but i couldnot do it properly. There was dirt on it. So she gave me the most humiliating punishment. She took a rope and tie my hand behind. Then call the maid servant and order her to take all my cloths off. Then the maid went inside the washroom change her shari and wear another one ( probabely my mil gave her that ) bring her dorty cshari, bra and blows and forced me to wear that. Then my mil and she tie my eyes and took me somewhere outside. Then they open my eyes and i found myself in the middle of the roof. The tie me there and leave for about 2-3 hours.

by choton Mon Feb 11 19:39:03 UTC 2013

my mil beats me with a cane if i dont obey her

by sam Sun Feb 17 10:38:21 UTC 2013

I also want a wife like tht so I am waiting...

by appu Sun Feb 24 09:20:46 UTC 2013

u not suppose to do like that to yr husban b,cause he is a leaderto yr family.

by awangmeklong Mon Feb 25 04:31:04 UTC 2013

Meri wife mujhe ghar me latrine bathroo nahi karne deti. Wo kehti hai janwar ghar ke bahar latrine bathroom karte hai. Wo mujhe bahar le ja kar waha karati hai khule me.

by shekhar Tue Mar 05 16:35:39 UTC 2013

I have been canning my husband for a number of years whenever he has misbehaved or not pulled his weight in helping around the house, I use a wooden paddle or a cane, both applied to his bare bottom, which leaves him red and sore for a few days .
This weekend I included the humiliation aspect by caning him in front of my best friend Alison. Pete my husband had got drunk when we were out on Friday night and ended up being abusive and insulting to myself and Alison.I waited until Saturday morning and announced to Pete that he was to be punished for his actions the previous night, and that it would take place on the sunday in 24 hours which would give him chance to reflect on both his actions and the forthcoming punishment. I know this is something he hates and would rather have the canning there and then and get it over with, but I was was going to make sure that he suffered as much as possible.
By the time Sunday came Pete was in a terrible state, both over attentative and apologetic, he would have been even worse had he known Id invited Alison round, Id told her Pete wanted to apologise, but I was realy intending to cane Pete in front of her.
On a punishment day we have a ritual, where by Pete puts on just a shirt and nothing else, so is naked from the waist down. I then give him various chores and enjoy seeing his bare bottom qivering in anticipation of what is to come. Finaly I told him to fetch the cane from the wardrobe and instructed him to bring in the bar stool from the kitchen and bend over it, so as his bare bottom was nicely positioned for the caning that was soon to be given. I swished the cane through the air a couple of times for effect and watched as he clenched his cheeks together, that pale backside would soon be marked very thoroughly, I then sat and waited obvious to Petes discomfort.
I did nt have to wait long before the doorbell rang, telling Pete not to move I got up shutting the door behind me and opened the front door to greet Alison, I took her into the kitchen and made us both coffee, and then ushered her into the living room, I thought she was going to drop her cup at the sight of Petes bare bottom bent over the stool and the cane standing upright and wedged between Pete s cheeks, her face was a picture a mix of shock and disbelief, I had told her that I canned Pete but she had never witnessed it, from her face I half expected her to run out of the door, but she took a seat on the sofa, not taking her eyes off the bare quivering bottom. Pete made to get up but I instructed him to remain where he was.I told Alison that I wanted her to witness Pete s punishment as she had been humiliated along with myself . I told Alison that a good hard caning would teach Pete the error of his ways, and that being punished in front of her would make him think twice about being abusive again, and I would realy like her to stay, but would understand if she refused. The shock seemed to have disappeared from her face and was now replaced with a look of amusing as she agreed to stay. I stood up and took the cane and asked Alison if she d like to hold it , which she did swishing it through the air a couple of times. I offered her the chance of dishing out the first few strokes but she said she d watch but not participate.
I took the cane from her and stood to one side of Pete s naked rear and measured the distance for the cane taking two practice swipes and repositioning myself, then finally drawing the cane back as far as I could I bought it down sharply onto its target, there was a whoosh as it sped through the air and a sharp crack as it made contact with bare bottom flesh, there was a gasp from Alison and a yell from Pete, and a bright red stripe across the centre of his backside, I followed this up in quick succession with two more strokes, one above the first and one below, I then waited for the sting to sink in before continuing with another three strokes, this time starting at the top of his legs and working up, then

by madamStrict Wed Apr 03 09:26:09 UTC 2013

I took the cane from her and stood to one side of Pete s naked rear and measured the distance for the cane taking two practice swipes and repositioning myself, then finally drawing the cane back as far as I could I bought it down sharply onto its target, there was a whoosh as it sped through the air and a sharp crack as it made contact with bare bottom flesh, there was a gasp from Alison and a yell from Pete, and a bright red stripe across the centre of his backside, I followed this up in quick succession with two more strokes, one above the first and one below, I then waited for the sting to sink in before continuing with another three strokes, this time starting at the top of his legs and working up, then another pause before delivering another three stinging strokes, with every stroke his body would shake violently and he would let out a loud yell. I was fully aware of how painful it was because years ago I had been inquisitive to find out how the cane felt and had let Pete give me six of the best, and Im sure he caned me quite lightly in relation to how I was caning him, and I only received a fraction of the strokes that Pete was going to get, but I can tell you it was absolute agony, I felt as if I was being cut in half.
The next three strokes I dished out were given with me standing in front of Pete and in a downward movement so they criss crossed the stripes Id already given and the tip of the cane leaving vertical lines on the tops and back of his legs.
I looked across at Alison her eyes were fixed on Pete s rear, with a smug smile on her face that seemed to say your certainly getting your just deserts.
All in all I gave Pete fifteen sets of three making 45 strokes in total, his cheeks had changed colour to a bright red with some painful looking welts where the cane had made contact several times with the same bit of flesh. It would certainly be a few days before He was able to sit down with any degree of comfort.

by MadamStrict Wed Apr 03 09:28:19 UTC 2013

I have been searching for a site where other men share their experiences of being disciplined by their wives and or mothers in law. Early in our marriage my mother in law confronted me about my being rude and inconsiderate. The first time she cornered me we were alone at her house. She scolded me and told me that I acted like a brat and that she thought I needed an old fashioned butt whipping. I could see that she was really pissed but I didn't take her threat seriously . When I smirked at het she slapped my face so hard I saw stars. As I stood there slack jawed she grabbed my ear and escorted me to the bedroom where I was staying during a visit, I was so disoriented that I just froze as she went into a dresser and retrieved a short leather strap. She yelled at me to drop my pants and when I hesitated she smacked my face again . I was stunned! She adroitly undid my pants and yanked them and my underpants down around my ankles. She then spun me around and forced me stumbling over the dresser. Holding one arm she started strapping my butt really hard. As I tried to block the strap with my hand she stood me up and smacked my face again and said if I didn't hold still she would get her husband to hold still later when others were around. I stood relatively still as she laid the strap on all over my butt and legs.
She didn't stop until I was begging and promising yes to anything she said. she left the room with me standing with my nose against the wall, she warned if I moved I would be sorry.
She retuned about thirty minutes later and she led me into the bathroom to look at my butt in the mirror. I was a deep dark red with stripes all over my legs. That night my wife saw my legs and said that's what would happen if I upset her mom. That started a life of me being strapped by my mother in law and my wife

by Bart Thu May 23 23:11:30 UTC 2013

lovely

by guest Tue Jun 18 09:14:57 UTC 2013

meri wife apni maa ke samne nangi ho jati hai or mujhse apne chutad pad tel lagwati hai or mujhe ghar pad kapde ni pahane deti

by rahul Tue Jun 18 09:16:29 UTC 2013

Jivan what kind of man you are !you should leave such stupid wife

by Anamika Tue Jul 30 10:10:35 UTC 2013

male who lives as house wife weargina always only saree then no problem to get punished by wife(female huband), it is good for sensitive male

by nagnika tg Wed Jul 31 01:54:23 UTC 2013

hi

by guest Wed Jul 31 10:16:41 UTC 2013

my wife like me to make naked murga

by My 1st punishment Wed Jul 31 10:50:10 UTC 2013

she normally make me naked murga in night time when she wore her night wear which is pink satin lungi and kurti
i love when she make me this while in night wear
she even make my naked murga parade in room by pulling my hairs or by faceslapping
i love to beg her when she clad only lungi and keep on slapping me

by guest Wed Jul 31 10:53:31 UTC 2013

a times i am hardly punished that i suppose to go to wardrobe and pick her lungi in naked murga position, if i use any part of body without her permission i am supposed to stay murga in bathroom till midnight.

by guest Wed Jul 31 10:55:53 UTC 2013

hey it's so erotic plz explain more

by guest Tue Aug 27 08:33:09 UTC 2013

Write more

by raja Mon Sep 09 19:31:35 UTC 2013

Any body can write any fancy stories

by guest Mon Sep 23 04:21:53 UTC 2013

hi

by guest Sat Oct 19 06:48:22 UTC 2013

yo

by guest Sat Oct 19 06:48:49 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am 27 yrs. Married man one yr. back, I was so proud on my manhood until my wife broke it. One day I woke up very late after marriage like 5 months later and decided to remain absent for office. My wife when she came from her office and realised what I did, she got angry and decided to PUNISH me. By that time I was having shower, she quickly lock the cupboard and hide the key. I came out in towel and went to bedroom and found locked cupboard. I remained clueless. I asked my wife she started smiling at me and said until u not promise me whatever she ask me to do I agree or should remain naked. Now I shocked, it’s new to me. What? She told me her mother was principal in boys high school, so she know some techniques to control nasty student. And similarly my wife wanted to implement on me.

by guest Sat Oct 19 10:24:14 UTC 2013

Ok I agreed, to her. Then she called me where she was sitting that chair. She was wearing black expensive saree, and sleeveless blouse, she looking beautiful than ever. After I reach she said I can’t reach to u r ear, so kneel down, I knelt. She started twisting my ear both sides firmly, in between pulling my hairs too. And asking whether I am bad boy or not I am supposed to punish or not. As I was replying yes it was well. When I said no after 10 min. she slapped on my face firmly. And kept on slapping each chick until they become red.

by guest Sat Oct 19 10:30:19 UTC 2013

I m Shekar, i m wearing saree in front of wife and mil. my mil treat me as servant and i was forced to do all our household jobs like cooking,swepping,and massing my mother in law leg.then i want to eat all leftovers of my wife and mother in law. I have like Servant in my MIL house.

by guest Tue Nov 05 07:20:39 UTC 2013

sari b.v or mil ki pitai lagao wo sahe ho jaya ge

by pata nahi Sat Nov 30 15:05:01 UTC 2013

Hi Madam Strict,
I would like to take punishment from you.. can u punish me please call 9099049771

by Rahul Sat Jan 18 19:14:31 UTC 2014

you all are assh*les. If i was their i would have had slaped your wifes soo hard that they would forget to t*rture you.

by shivam Fri Jan 24 19:44:14 UTC 2014

P noshed no by wife's lover

by guest Sun Mar 09 08:34:51 UTC 2014

I'm soo sorry maaanmm

by Mary hubby Sun Mar 09 08:36:39 UTC 2014

I also punished.when my my wife sister came home it was horrible.if i did anything bad thex will make me naked and tie my eyes.now iam her toilet.everyone sit on my mouth and urinate or pee .i have to eat it.for rest weeks i have to eat their excreta only

by Saddy Wed Apr 09 10:19:18 UTC 2014

I am a naked slave to my wife her sister and my MIL. My wife makes me to do all household work. My MIL likes to make me naked murga and my sister in law takes me to her colle friends house and every were else naked. It is really humiliating to be a naked slave but have no choice

by Naked Slave Sat Apr 12 09:09:16 UTC 2014

hallo friends,
This is a true story
I m also live with my in-laws.there is 4 members, me ,my wife,my mother in law and my sister in law.i am living like a servant and has to do all household chores that include all cooking laundry, entire house cleaning and other work provided to me by 3 power ladies of house.
except of above personnal serving like full body massage and sometime cleaning of their body with soap during bath,hair removing of arm pit vulva are also my duties for 3 ladies.
my mil(mother in law) is a very healthy woman.she is very strong.he is 55 now but very healthy.i have to massage her everyday.she took full body massage every day which took about 1 hours.she takes very heavy diet.
my wife 28 yrs. a very very fair and b'full lady like a model.she is very slim and looking very soft. she is master in judo karate so she is enough for any guy.no one can think that a girl looking so soft and gentle can easily throw a heavy guy to earth or break jaws with her kick or punch.

by Deepak Mon May 26 17:49:21 UTC 2014

deepak are they punish you?

by guest Sun Jun 01 15:47:15 UTC 2014

my husband is small man he is one-4 of ,5'1 and 52 kg
and i m 6'2 and 125 kg actally we narried 8 yr ago in up before marraige boy and girl never see each other at time of marraige i was 80 kg and now 125 kg but my hubby remain same from the first night i m dominating him but now i m beat him , punish him

by stuti Tue Jul 08 22:23:15 UTC 2014

my husband is small man he is one-4 of ,5'1 and 52 kg
and i m 6'2 and 125 kg actally we narried 8 yr ago in up before marraige boy and girl never see each other at time of marraige i was 80 kg and now 125 kg but my hubby remain same from the first night i m dominating him but now i m beat him , punish him

by stuti Thu Jul 10 21:42:35 UTC 2014

share your exp stuti

by guest Fri Jul 11 23:49:44 UTC 2014

ya they punish me when i make any mistake during housework or fails to follow orders.
they make strict rules and reglations for me some are given below:
a. i have to wake up first in morning(how late i sleep does not matter)
b. i can not go out of home without
permission.
c. i can not see any outside woman directly(can not look to face)
d. my mil is top authority than my wife is in second position and my sil is my third boss. i am not treated like a family membar my position like a slave.

by deepak Sun Jul 13 22:11:59 UTC 2014

d. if any of my boss call me i have to rush fast
e. i should take care like and dislike of every woman. everything should be on proper place.
f. i have to give same service respect to thier frnds relative and guests.

by deepak Sun Jul 13 22:22:28 UTC 2014

they are not only ppunish me for mistake but for enjoyment also.
my mil enjoy by physically dominate me.she scissor me breast smother me. sometimes she lift me proud her power.at this age her thighs breast are rock hard.
my wife teach judo to my sil during this i act as a dummy.

by deepak Sun Jul 13 22:32:48 UTC 2014

What different kind of punishment you have received deepak? whose punishment is very tough wife,mil,sil?

by ud Thu Jul 17 19:13:22 UTC 2014

punishment they have so much ideas some are slaps,make me murga,scissor, judo throws.
once they tied me nude with a tree in winter night.
once I was caught red handed to looking my sil bathing by key hole of bathroom than my mil beat me so hard that my I got some bones break and admitted to hospital for 10 days.
they ask me to give statement that some revelers on the street beat me.

by deepak Sun Jul 20 10:28:15 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.