Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : How you will punish your wife?
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: How you will punish your wife?
There are so many husbands are punishing their wife. If anybody like to share it, or suggesting new methods, then you can describe it.

by Jithesh Sat Apr 23 20:24:22 UTC 2011

oh how cruel u are ? why u are doing like this? will u get any joy in this ?

by jaya Mon Apr 25 05:00:40 UTC 2011

S c v what type of the cane would you use on her? Chooral or other sticks

by Anju Wed Apr 27 19:33:15 UTC 2011

I use normal cane only (which is known as 'chooral' in Malayalam)

Just about one hr back, I had given her a 'Level 3'.

by SCV Thu Apr 28 02:00:41 UTC 2011

svc , i dream if u were my hus, I will be happy

by neena Thu Apr 28 10:21:49 UTC 2011

What makes you happy, Neena?

by SCV Fri Apr 29 13:04:37 UTC 2011

ente hus oru kunappananu. ayalkku adikkanonnum ishtamilla.if u were my hus, I will get a lot of punishments and i may become happy

by neena Sat Apr 30 10:12:03 UTC 2011

hai Shermy, how ur hus canes u?

by raji Sun May 01 12:16:35 UTC 2011

hi every body kya kisi husband n murga punishment bhi diya h apni wife ko plz. share

by anuradha Tue May 10 07:22:10 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences

by guest Fri May 20 22:35:17 UTC 2011

Please post to the thread GENDER
DISCRIMINATION in school
punishment forum about your
experience.

by guest Thu Jul 07 12:29:43 UTC 2011

i am getting heavy rotton cane strokes from my husband. he is a real caner.

by guest Wed Jan 18 09:59:24 UTC 2012

Since my girlfrinend have fall in love wz mi i hv set some rule .whenever she break it she will get hard punishment.eg a hundrends stock of cane on bottom or sometime i even gave her ginger suppository.she say that the punishment is very painful but i increase the dose overtime .

by guest Mon Jun 11 19:39:52 UTC 2012

Give some new ideas to punish properly

by guest Sat Jul 07 19:12:01 UTC 2012

i am a husband and i dont need to punish my wife becoz she is very caring, serious and hard working. but if she does something wrong i just scold her, that also in the room, not in public. i never hit her, cane her or abuse her in anyway becoz once she get hurt by me it wll affect our relation. it will harm the childhood of our child. a husband & wifes relation should be like friends forever. why use a negative term like punishment.

by Real Man Mon Jul 16 08:06:39 UTC 2012

@ Real Man.. you are right i wish all married man would have the ability to think like you do...
I am married and do not have children and we stay in a joint family. I hate this term punishment unfortunately it's used frequently by my in-laws and my husband for me. I am a well qualified working woman. humiliation of punishment hurts more than the severity of the same.
ear twisting, sharp painful pinches are almost everyday things in the kitchen by my Mother in law.
i remember the first time I told my husband about the incidence why my MIL pinched me he pinched me
very hard at the same spot for more than 10 min lecturing not to complaint against his mother.
wire, hanger, belt, cane, wooden ruler, ear squats, i have received everything as punishment ..

by guest Wed Jul 18 15:47:29 UTC 2012

I can't believe you all are writing about husband punishing wife, I heard parents punish their children and older siblings may punish younger siblings, but how can husband punish wife. I have brother and he respect his wife, and he should because husband-wife relation is like that of friends and not of slave and master. My brother and sister-in-law love each other and care and respect each other. He loves me too, but he is older to me and during childhood, he used to punish me murga and uthaik baithak. After my older brother's marriage I felt that My brother seemed to have changed after marriage and I feel he is no more loving his sister (me) like he was loving before his marriage. I was jealous of his wife as I though my brother loves her more than me and she was much beautiful. But I was wrong he was loving me, but one thing was also clear that he respected and care for his wife equally. But I was angry with my bhabhi (his wife). I misbehaved with her, but my brother overheard that, he was angry that I misbehaved with my sister-in-law who is elder to me. He was angry he lectured me and told that I love you but that doesn't mean I will tolerate your misbehavior against my wife as I love her too. He asked me to become murga in front of his wife and ask for forgiveness, he said if I won't do that he will kick me out, I had no option and become murga in front of her and asked apologised to her. She forgave me, and I too realized my mistake but I think that this humiliation was more than my mistake, I was upset he made me murga in front of bhabhi and still whenever I am thinking about it I feel so much shame

by guest Thu Jul 19 08:35:13 UTC 2012

I can't believe you all are writing about husband punishing wife, I heard parents punish their children and older siblings may punish younger siblings, but how can husband punish wife. I have brother and he respect his wife, and he should because husband-wife relation is like that of friends and not of slave and master. My brother and sister-in-law love each other and care and respect each other. He loves me too, but he is older to me and during childhood, he used to punish me murga and uthaik baithak. After my older brother's marriage I felt that My brother seemed to have changed after marriage and I feel he is no more loving his sister (me) like he was loving before his marriage. I was jealous of his wife as I though my brother loves her more than me and she was much beautiful. But I was wrong he was loving me, but one thing was also clear that he respected and care for his wife equally. But I was angry with my bhabhi (his wife). I misbehaved with her, but my brother overheard that, he was angry that I misbehaved with my sister-in-law who is elder to me. He was angry he lectured me and told that I love you but that doesn't mean I will tolerate your misbehavior against my wife as I love her too. He asked me to become murga in front of his wife and ask for forgiveness, he said if I won't do that he will kick me out, I had no option and become murga in front of her and asked apologised to her. She forgave me, and I too realized my mistake but I think that this humiliation was more than my mistake, I was upset he made me murga in front of bhabhi and still whenever I am thinking about it I feel so much shame

by priya Thu Jul 19 08:35:31 UTC 2012

Well,i beleive its not right to beat or cane ur wife.there are ways u punish her that she will even be begging to be flogged.[GODDAY EHIMEN]

by Godday Ehimen. Sat Jul 21 16:12:02 UTC 2012

Pulling nose of wife and slapping on face pulling ears hardly caning on palms are most effective punishments for wife

by guest Fri Aug 31 18:58:30 UTC 2012

my husband punishes me often.once i spoke something which he did not like and he made me kneel down and catch my ear for two hours.sometimes when he is hurt by my actions,i have to touch his feet and beg his forgiveness.every morning after i get up,i have to touch his feet with my head covered with the pallu of my saree.sometimes if he wakes up earlier than me,i have to touch his feet with my forehead and remain like that for atleast half an hour as a punishment for waking up late.yesterday he was not happy with my cooking and i had to kneel down and catch my ears for three hours.

by sangvi Wed Sep 19 17:57:58 UTC 2012

Ente barya enne adikkan5coffy can roomil vachittunde .kadinamaya thettane cheythathenkil thadiyulla vadi eduthe pantum shaddiyum tharethi kunichunirthum. Chandikke adi thudangum bayangara vedanayane 2adikku thanne njan karanju povum. Ini ingine cheyyumbol ee adi ormayundavum ennu paranjane avl(anjali) baki adi tharunnathe adi thudangiyal njan ethra karanjalum 10adiyenkilum tharum.

by Akhil Sat Sep 22 10:30:03 UTC 2012

yesterday my husband went through my comment here and made me knnel down and catch my ears for three hours.and then he made me to write 300 times'i'm sorry.i'll not repeat it.'by kneeling down.what should i do?if he sees it tpday,he'll punish me today also.am i being disobedient by writing it here even after geting punishment?or shoud i do whatever he says.pl reply in english or hindi.

by sangvi Sat Sep 22 18:24:27 UTC 2012

Hai friends call me 9612074625

by guest Fri Oct 12 01:22:14 UTC 2012

mai apni wife ko kisi bhi galti k liye sirf murga banata hoo.

by akash Fri Oct 19 03:23:58 UTC 2012

Enthanu murga punishment?

by guest Mon Nov 12 06:04:19 UTC 2012

yes priya......main ek baar main jab 9th main padti thi tab main fail ho gai....toh meri mummy ne mujhe mara......bhabhi ve bahein thi....wo ve marriage se pehle teacher thi......meri mummy meri kaan marrod ke bhabhi ke pass le gayi......bhabhi room mein t.v.dekh rahi thi....mummy ne mera report card bhabhi ko diya aur cane ve sath mein di...........aur kaha "bahu mein bhar ja rahi hun tum ise sja do"......je kehkar mummy toh chali gayi ...........bhabhi mujhse vohat jala krti thii....bus fer kya tha ab use mokaa milla thaa....fer bhabhi ne mera report card dekha.....math mein 10, science mein 22...bhabhi boli jekyaa...hai...maine kahaaa" bhabhi sorry mujhe chod do plzzz mujhe math - science samj mein nahin ate"......bhabhi ne kaha koi bat ne "anne de tere bhaiyaa ko raat mein samjaingee math tujhe"..............maine kaha" sry bhabhi plzz bhaiya ko mat batana tum chaiye jo marze punishment do"..........bhabhi ne kaha " jo main bolungii karege toh main mummy ko samja dongii & tumhare bhaiyaa ko ve nayii ptaa chaligaa"....maine kaha " ok bhabhi jo tum kahoo"........bhabhi kuch muskara rahi thi...phr kaha chalo hath agge karo ...bhabhi ne dande se mere hath pe mara....then boli dusra hath agge kar" phr dusra danda lagaiya.......meri cheek nikal gayii...kiyukii stroke bohat zordar thee.........then bhabhi ne kaha " je kya bus 2 dande mein chutty ho gayi chal aisa kar salwar uttar".....i said bhabhi aisha maat karo....bhabhi ne kaha " chup chap kar jo main keh rahi hun ..nahi toh tumhare bhaiyaa ko bata doungii unhe toh janti hai tu kitne pitai karte hain wo aur main bhi pure mohalle ko bata doungii ke tu fail ho gayi hai fer sab ko kya muh dekhagii"...... maine kaha " okkk bhabhi par door close kardo"...bhabi ne kundi laga ke door close kar diya.....bhabhi boli" isa kar bra aur panty ko chod kar sab utar de jo ve pehna hai" maine sab utar diya ...bhabhi boli ise kar jahin pe kukaari banja....maine kaha bhabhi mujhe sharam a rahi hai...bhabhi ne kaha " muje teri teacher jo math wali ekta mam hai meri collg..ki frnd hai wo toh tujhe rojana kukrii banati hai usne mujhe bataiya tha ab toh tumhe school mein ekta ki kukarri bulate hoingee.....chal natak mat kar jaldi kukarri banja" ...main surprise thii ke bhabhi ko je sab kaise pta chala .....fer kyaa tha main wahin bed ke paas murggiii ban gayii....meri bhabhi bed pe veth gayii.....mera sar bhabhi ki aur tha aur back t.v.ki aur....meri baby ki langauage desi thi par bhabhi vohat beautiful hai islaiye bhabhi se punish hokar maja a raha tha....bhabhi ne kaha " chal neelam ghum ja muh dusri taraf kar pichwada meri taraf"... maine hips bhabhi ki taraff kar liye and muh dusre taraff......mere hips abhi down the...bhabhi boli " kukarri toh banagayi chuttad kon upar karegaa...chal chuttad utha upar....mujhe pata hai ekta ne vataiya hai ke jab toh kukrri banti hai aur chuttad niche karne par wo tere chuttad ki khoob service karti hai...." bhabhi boli " neelam mujhe apni tango ke neeche se dekh......main jab bhabhii ko neeche se dekha toh meri hassi nikal gayi....bhabhi ne cane se mujhe halke-2 dande lagaiye...aur kaha " lagta hai kukrii banane sokeen hai tu besaram tu aj se meri paas pada kar main teri kwaiyish puri karongee"....bhabhi ne kaha " has kiyin rahi hai ".....maine kaha bhabhi ap se punishment lekar maja agaya....bhabhi ne kaha " besaraam waise tere chuttad aur boobbss ka size achaa hai ise kar thoodi gand toh matka"..........maine fer apne butts ko shake kiya.. ..bhabhi vohat khush ho gayi.....fer boli ab "kukdoko bol"...........maine kaha " kukdoko".....bhabhi boli ab bolti ja.sath main chutad hila 15 -20 min tak........bhabhi boli waise kukarri bani achi lagti hai tu.....15 min...bad maine kaha" bhabhi sory chod do plzzz"....bhabhi boli" kya baat hai murgian ve bolne lagi hain....chal khari ho ja meri kukarii maja agaya..chal kapre pehan le aur door khol mummy agai hogii"

by neelam Tue Nov 13 11:52:40 UTC 2012

wahh..neelam...maza aaya tumari story padh kar.. meri kukrri banogi?? maine bhi tume achchii saza dunga..tume maza aayega...

by master Sat Nov 24 06:58:37 UTC 2012

My wife's favourite punishment is when I tie her on the bed naked and ravish her voluptuous body with my hands and lips. Then she begs for more.

by HRA Tue Dec 11 06:08:22 UTC 2012

you can see me as punishment to my wife in www.punishingmywife.c0m

by Sir Richardson Thu Dec 13 06:16:09 UTC 2012

My mother in law thinks that ear twisting is a nice way to improve my memory. One day when my mother was visiting us, I had prepared tea but forgot to add sugar. She pulled my ears in front of my mother, and told her "your daughter is very careless, I have to pull her ears to make her remember things". My mother also agreed with her. It was very shameful. I am caned both by my husband and mother in law, but there is a single cane at house. I often need to ask for the cane. Yesterday, I had to go to my husband and tell him "please give me the cane, mother wants to cane me". Also the reverse happens when I have to get the cane from my mother in law when my husband asks for it. Both of them punish me in the hall. One day my husband made me naked murgi in front of my mother in law. It was very shameful when she asked why don't I shave my pubic hair.

by debjani Thu Jan 03 04:03:49 UTC 2013

Hi,most of u are really heartless,except the "Real Man".How it is possible for all of you to punish your wives in such humiliating ways?If your wife does any wrong,tell her about the mistakes & also I think both husband and wife must try to be forgiving in nature to build up a strong,loving relationship.

by Shubarna Thu Jan 10 15:05:34 UTC 2013

Hi Shubarna, it is our culture that wife must submit herself to her husband.Some husbands abuse verbally their wives and others cane. I myself is a school teacher but still I get caning from my school teacher husband like a school student.

by guest Thu Jan 10 16:51:38 UTC 2013

Yes, and there is no shame in that

by debjani Fri Jan 25 05:40:40 UTC 2013

I am a white woman that lived with an Asian man for some years and was subject to discipline that started with a strap across the palms and progressed to strapping my naked body amongst other things and was witnessed by his family and friends. I was ordered to shave my pubes and stand naked sometimes in the murga position while I waited for my punishment, a bit of a shock to start but being held down and whipped on my front was really embarrassing. I will tell you what happened if you like, I can't forget it and he used to show pics of me on flickr to his family and friends and get them to make suggestions and they used to make remarks about my tiny chest and shaved bits.

by Marrianne Sat Feb 23 22:21:06 UTC 2013

punishment is good for wife

by binuthomas Thu Apr 25 06:20:52 UTC 2013

Beating on ass is the best method but you shouldnt be Violent

by 00 Sun Jun 30 10:27:42 UTC 2013

my husband makes me naked murga every night i jusst love it.

by guest Sat Jul 27 06:47:04 UTC 2013

my husband uses an old pipe on my butt every night and i hate him

by guest Sun Sep 01 20:48:54 UTC 2013

i luv to get canings on my bare butt from my future husband.i luv caning on buttocks from him.

by ammu Thu Sep 05 12:22:39 UTC 2013

This is absolutely sick theybdo this in india?? This is abuse you are mentally sick if you hit your wife, and if you do then you dont love her and she doesnt deserve you

by guest Sun Sep 08 21:37:37 UTC 2013

Hi everybody... it nice to read ur coments. thank God mere elawa bhi koi hai jo get punish. my husband is use to punish me badly. even without any mistake. its all depend on his mood. he make me to do belly dance non stop for 1hour and thn without any break he make me murgi for 1hour. if my position get wrong while acting murgi than he bite me badly wid cane. after that muje sans lene ka bhi time nai dete hai n foran he asked me to do up and down for almost 100times. its realy painfull. my mother in law also bit me on small small things. even ones mujse khana tohra acha nai bana tha for tht unho ne muje punish kia to keep hands up for almost 2hours and she bit me badly with cane. n kabhi if mere husband ka mood boht hi kharab ho because of office work or whatever us din to meri shamat hai. he even put pipe in my butt its so painfull and he enjoying when i shout in pain.

by guest Fri Nov 15 09:39:13 UTC 2013

Belly dance is a good punishment.

by Guest Fri Nov 15 12:07:49 UTC 2013

Nai yr bely dance is nt a gud punishment jb mere husband muje aise punish krte ha tb its so painful

by guest Fri Dec 13 08:52:43 UTC 2013

I love to punish my wife. I make her lick my feet, suck my d i c k ,and i s P a n k her. Every s P a n k i n g í the same. 50 with the paddle, one hundred hand, 50 cảne, and 20 with the Long whip. If she is really Bád, i make hẻr sleep outside. I also use nipple clamps, and she is always nude ảround the house.

by Girls should be seen and nót heard Fri Feb 21 16:34:30 UTC 2014

I love to punish my wife. I make her lick my feet, suck my d i c k ,and i s P a n k her. Every s P a n k i n g í the same. 50 with the paddle, one hundred hand, 50 cảne, and 20 with the Long whip. If she is really Bád, i make hẻr sleep outside. I also use nipple clamps, and she is always nude ảround the house.

by Girls should be seen and nót heard Fri Feb 21 16:34:31 UTC 2014

I and my husband have been married for two years.I was brought by my strict mom who often canes me even for small triffles.After the marriage my husband was very kind to me and never caned me.But the lack of punishment had made me a lazy and irresponsible wife.My husband had often warned and scolded me for my laziness and irresponsibility.

Last Friday as usual after the shower I went to the bedroom.My husband was sitting on the bed and looked serious.I give a gentle smile.He tapped at his thighs indicating me to sit at his lap.I sat on his laps and kissed him on cheeks.He said'Reena,be serious.I don't want to do this to you.I warned you a lot of times to be responsible but you constantly defied me.Darling,as a last resort I am doing this.Now lie down on my knee.'I cried him'Please don't slap me I will change'Now he raised his voice and shouted'Stop your childishness and do as I say'.I was frightened and lie down on his lap.He slowly moved his right hand up and forcibly striked my buttocks.I was in huge pain and cried aloud.After a few strokes I began crying'I am sorry ,pls stop this I learned my lesson.'But he didn't stop until it reached 20.After the slapping he said'Darling I think you learnt your lesson.I dont want you to do this again.'I said'Sorry Darling and thanks for my punishment'.He rubbed my buttocks and kissed me all over.He said'sorry Darling for giving you this pain'.Tears ran from my eyes on seeing his love towards me and I kissed him back.He gave me good loving session later.

This incident had changed me and I become responsible.He also praised me for my improvement.I realize my husband is my greatest wealth and the slapping I recieved was the greatest thing I could ever get from him

by Reena Mon Feb 24 19:05:11 UTC 2014

How sick are you people? Husbands and wives should be best friends!You people are sick idiots

by Thalia Sat Apr 26 18:30:59 UTC 2014

i think if couple enjoy together then it is not bad

by Seema Thu May 22 10:43:09 UTC 2014

My husband asks me to put 10 ice cubes in my ass and then to take back of hair brush in my ass and move it in and out .. it bleeds too and if i take time to do so he bites on my nipples very hard .. and I have to sleep by talking his d I c k in my mouth all night :(

by maham Sun Jun 08 13:15:00 UTC 2014

Wife nd hsbnd relation is a great relation dnt spoil dat relations by using terms punishments i hate guys who punish their wives..... my hsbnd never punished me if i did anythng wrng he vil tel me dnt repeat dis again tats it plzz lv ur wives make ur life beutiful wit ur wife

by guest Mon Jul 07 09:33:46 UTC 2014

Very bad

by guest Sun Aug 17 21:28:31 UTC 2014

My hubby punnished me a lot every night.he caned about 100 times on my inner thighs so that the become red and swells. I had great pain.after that he brand my body with burned cigarette. Today so many burning marks on my nice body.i hv great pain.

by guest Sun Aug 17 21:34:30 UTC 2014

hi frnds..

by honey_doll Wed Nov 26 02:04:02 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.