Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : HUMILIATING MEDICAL EXAMINATION
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: HUMILIATING MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Hi share your humiliating medical examination stories at school or during recruitment

by ASHA Wed Jun 16 16:05:24 UTC 2010

When I was in Class 12 I faced the most humiliated medical examination. After standing for a long time in the sun during assembly I fell down unconciously. We were in casual dress that day. I was dressed in tight pants and churidar top. The teachers came and carried me to the first aid room. I was partly concious and I felt one of the teacher putting her hands inside my pants pocket and taking the kerchief out of my pocket to rub my sweaty face. I heard her telling another teacher to remove the pants that she could relax. They unbuttoned my pants somehow but fortunately didnt removed it. I was totally helpless that I was unable to respond, but I knows everything going on. One of the teacher poured some water on my face. I got up soon. I was totally humiliated to see my pants fully exposed that teachers could see the tightness of my pants which I hide with my top. After that I went to the staffroom to see my class teacher. She smiled at me and asked what happened to me and how I feel? I told "I am fine now." She asked me to go to the class. The principal called me to her office in the noon and asked me to lift my top. I hessitated but she pulled it up and warned me not to wear them again. After that incident I never wear them at school. It humiliated me a lot.

by Sharanya Wed Jun 16 23:56:20 UTC 2010

i had to visit a young lady dermatologist because of some skin problems . she asked me all the details and said she wanted to examine my skin. first she asked me to remove my shirt . then she examined my skin. next she asked me to remove my pants. i hesitated but had no other choice. when i was wearing only my underwear she asked me to turn around . i obliged. she took a torch and examined my body. then she asked me to stretch on the bed. i did so . she took the phone and asked someone to bring hot and cold water and poking needle. she then asked me to lower my underwear by this time i was red with shame. i hesitated . she asked me to do it fast. she had a commanding voice. i got up and took my underwear off. now i was stretched out stark naked. suddenly there was a knock on the door , two young nurses appeared carrying hot and cold water and a set of needles. i tried to move my hands and cover my private parts but my hands would not budge. then started poking me with needle and i had to respond yes no etc. then i was made to turn around and expose my back to them. they continued poking and pinching my skin . the ordeal lasted for twenty minutes. then i was asked to stand up and go near the window. my skin was examined in sunlight and finally i was asked to dress up. now the problem is i have to return for another round of check up on 28 of june. i hope this time they will not humiliate me.

by ASHOK Fri Jun 18 10:32:54 UTC 2010

I am doing my Post graduation in management studies at Bangalore. I goes to college wearing tight jeans most ofthe days. My friends too dress in them. As usual we went to college and on that day my dress was tight jeans and top. Unfortunately a medical camp was conducted by our institution as part of campus recruitment. All of us were asked to go to auditorium and the doctor called one by one. I thought it was just a simple check-up. But it was quiet distressing. The doctor(lady) asked me to lay on bed to take the blood pressure. I was unable to lie on bed because of the tightness of my jeans. Somehow I lied on bed. The short top I was wearing gone upwards and jeans was fully exposed which was completely wrinkled. Doctor warned me not to wear them again that it might cause infections and neurological diseases. I was totally humiliated and now I wear them under long tops

by Nithya Thu Jul 01 15:50:35 UTC 2010

Our medical examination at school was humiliating because our female class teacher accampanied us during the examination. She saw all of us boys in her class naked.

by guest Sun Sep 12 02:22:54 UTC 2010

When I was studying in 7th Std, all students in my class were asked to undergo a common medical check up in school campus. The check up was done in the dias in front of the school. For girls, the medical staff had set up a make shift room with curtains for privacy but for boys it was done in the open. As I waited for my turn in the line, I saw that for some boys the doctor simply checked the height, wt and pulse but for some others he removed the shirt and checked their bare chest... When my turn came, after making the regular checks to my shock the doctor told me to remove all my clothes so that he could see the extent of a discoloration in my hand. Deaf to my protests, he told me it would take only a minute and removed my shirt, vest, pants and underwear. Then while checking he made me turn around to check my back side. All the boys and girls in my class who were there saw me naked. The girls were laughing keeping their hands on their faces... The check got over quickly but throughout the year I was teased relentlessly by girls and boys...

by Vivek S Sun Nov 21 06:19:48 UTC 2010

When I was studying in 7th Std, all students in my class were asked to undergo a common medical check up in school campus. The check up was done in the dias in front of the school. For girls, the medical staff had set up a make shift room with curtains for privacy but for boys it was done in the open. As I waited for my turn in the line, I saw that for some boys the doctor simply checked the height, wt and pulse but for some others he removed the shirt and checked their bare chest... When my turn came, after making the regular checks to my shock the doctor told me to remove all my clothes so that he could see the extent of a discoloration in my hand. Deaf to my protests, he told me it would take only a minute and removed my shirt, vest, pants and underwear. Then while checking he made me turn around to check my back side. All the boys and girls in my class who were there saw me naked. The girls were laughing keeping their hands on their faces... The check got over quickly but throughout the year I was teased relentlessly by girls and boys...

by Vivek S Sun Nov 21 06:19:49 UTC 2010

by Vivek S Sun Nov 21 06:19:58 UTC 2010

I sweat a lot through my shirt, when i go to school by cycle.

by Rahul Thu Feb 10 17:41:36 UTC 2011

I just hate going to school during summer, the reason is my sweating.Iam in 8th grade.Before the class starts, I have to stand in an assembly for about half and hour in a hot sun, This makes me feel very embrassing, I sweat through my shirt even sweat makes my underwear and trouser to get wet.I sit very uncomfortable in a class.Its really shut infront of girls, Wearing sweaty undergarments and sitting in a class with dripping sweat.

by Pranay Thu Feb 10 17:49:54 UTC 2011

iam the one who always remain hot even not active.i use to unbutton my shirt even in class also because i feel frustrating wearing sweaty vest.its shut...............

by sumit Tue Apr 05 18:14:37 UTC 2011

ss

by guest Sat Apr 16 11:04:27 UTC 2011

Boys who sweat at school should be made to take shower under supervision of lady teacher.

by Miss T Tue Apr 26 12:05:24 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:33:23 UTC 2011

when i was in ninth standard a physical exam in school..it was embrassing that a male doctor examine my breast by removing bra..i'm last girl to examined..so lot of boys watch me naked bcoz they all reach for there physical

by priya Wed Sep 21 19:52:18 UTC 2011

when i was in ninth standard a physical exam in school..it was embrassing that a male doctor examine my breast by removing bra..i'm last girl to examined..so lot of boys watch me naked bcoz they all reach for there physical

by priya Wed Sep 21 19:52:18 UTC 2011

I am boy. When we have physical exam at school our class lady teacher takes us boys all together in changing room, tells us to undress in just underpants, and then takes us in one by one to the doctor's office where she orders us to remove underpants for exam.
Very embarrassing to be naked in front of female teacher for exam.

by mohan Sat Nov 19 09:49:49 UTC 2011

when i was in school we had to get physical examinations... It was a reform school... In eight grade they took us all of the boys to a room and were told to strip to our undies... I was the only boy who was wearing briefs so all the rest of the boys started mocking me they checked our heart, respiration and blood pressure, then for surprise our female teacher entered i was really ashamed because all i was wearing were my tighty whities and my glasses, then for worse the doctor told us our teacher was here to help him put us our vitamin shots so we had to take our undies off so i stood butt naked in front of everyone and the one who inyected me was my teacher!! That was the worse day ever!!!

by guest Mon Jan 23 06:02:46 UTC 2012

m,hl

by fg Wed May 23 13:29:45 UTC 2012

my experiance, when i was in 9 th grade medicl checkup conducted,during my turn doctor, told to remov pent, then young lady teacher of sanskrit who was just 21 yrs old entered n ask doc whn girls checkup startin..she saw me n smiled that u hw r u, whts in ur medicl chkup, bcz she knows me,i just smile, but instd f goin out she remains there by sayin doc let i chk his medicl file..i ws embarasd bcz i ws in jus underwer..then docs tl to remov it olso..i ws shocked..wht to do in my mind..bt doct order again n mam did not show any sign to go out bt continu to luk in file...omg i removd..i look at mam..nw she ws nt in file bt lukin at my d*** continuously..i ws so embarassed..n then mine erected..omg. i hav 8 inch erectn..mam ws lukin at it with eyes spread..she ws unmarried that time..m so embarrasd..i had to b in such postn fr five mints.she ws smiling olso..it ws really embarassing..

by unknoen Tue Nov 06 14:29:53 UTC 2012

When I was little school when we had medical I was last boy so I saw the 1st girl in her knickers at my big school the headmissters walk in why I was haveing my medical .the lady doctor use to put her hand down my pants

by guest Sat Nov 24 20:24:59 UTC 2012

When I was little school when we had medical I was the last boy so the 1st girl saw me in my pants and I saw her in her knickers when how mums came the girls mum saw me in my pants .the doctor put her hand down my pants to exam me down below .I have pulled my pants down once so the doctor could exam me

by guest Sat Nov 24 21:14:15 UTC 2012

stop sexual harassment to boys',specially boys' are more exploited than girls by the female doctor or female teacher.

by humanist Wed Nov 28 15:56:41 UTC 2012

School medical during class 8 during the gujrat plague incident. Very embarassng episode. Was naked and okayed by the doctor but he wanted an abdominal xray....and inside the xray was a mother and her daughter wid 2 female nurses. Gawddd

by guest Sat Dec 29 18:14:29 UTC 2012

When I was at school I was allways in the nude for my medical.we got underdress in lockerooms next to the medical room my mum was allways with me.I was waiting to go in for my medical when a girl and her mum came so the girl and her mum saw me nude.the doctor came out and said to my mum she had to go to see a girl that was I'll ln classroom .when the girl.and her mum came out. of the girl lockeroom I saw the girl in the nude .mums allways whent in lockerooms to take how clothes off mums did that from 5yrs to 11yrs.one year my mum did not come to my medical she sent a girl next door.I was about 7yrs when the girl came with me she was 15yrs so she took my clothes off .so I was in the nude with this girl. when I was 13yrs I had the headmissters in the medical room when I was in the nude

by When I was at school I was allways in the nude for my medical.we got underdress in lockerooms next Mon Dec 31 20:07:58 UTC 2012

I am a girl when we had a medical I took my clothes off in the lockeroom and put a towel round my lowerparts when waiting outside the medical room the boys did the same.when I was in the medical room I had to drop the towel so I was in the nude my dad was allways with me and saw me in the nude one medical the headmaster was in the medical room because my dad was away I was 14yrs when the headmaster was in the medical.room we allways had to have some one with use for how medical

by guest Tue Jan 01 22:21:18 UTC 2013

when I was at school boys and girls had medicals togather in the same room we took all how clothes off so we see each of usi. In the nude we had the headmissters in the room

by jim Sat Jan 19 19:18:05 UTC 2013

Just an interesting one!
We were standing in the hall way waiting for a bus to take us to a factory vist. Screens had been set up in the entrance hall and medicals were being conducted behind them.
The screens did not fit togther too well and until a teacher reset them we had a gloriou view of girls stripped to their pants and bra as they waited to be examined. They gradually shuffled along a bench to become the next one in.
The last thing they did was standup and remove their bras giving us a good view of their breasts as they stood up naked except for their panties.
Happy Days

by Roy Mon Jan 21 06:08:08 UTC 2013

Another one!
We had scool medicals where we had to drop our pants so our priates could be examined by by the doctor.
Our PE teacher who oversaw the exams was not satisfied with this and had us change into our cotton gym shorts for the exam.
As soon as we went into the examination room we had to loose our shorts and be naked for the exam.
How much time this saved I do not know but we were at the age where it was likely - I did - that we got a hard on.
I think we stripped naked to amuse our PE teacher and the nurse!

by Roy Mon Jan 21 06:16:40 UTC 2013

I am a girl my medical was allways in the nude with a male doctor he did exam my lowerparts my mum was with me from the age of 5yrs to 11yrs when I wasin then nude .from the age of 12yrs to 16 yrs the headmissters was with me I was in the nude when she was with me.my mum came with me when I whent for a job medical when I was 20 yrs I was in the nude for the medical

by lulu Sat Jan 26 19:39:06 UTC 2013

I am a boy I had to go In hospital for a op . the nurse took my clothes off and told me she was going to give me a bath she took me to the bathroom in the nude.a girl was going to a bathroom she was in the nude . when I was haveing a bath the washed me down below.I saw the girl later and we talked she told me that the nurse washed her down below .I was 11yrs old and the girl! was 12yrs old when we had a bath the next time me and the gir was in the bath togather the nurse said it was to save water.

by guest Sun Feb 10 16:38:29 UTC 2013

once i had a humiliating experience in a hospital where many of my teachers and classmates including girls seen me fully without dress. that time i was in 7th std. 13 years

by aswin Tue Mar 12 06:10:49 UTC 2013

nothing can be so humiliated than to be submitted to thorough military physicals at the age of 18 to the fitness to military service because it was performed in a large group of draftees all in the nude and lining up in front of a lot of medics and non medical persons

by jean the frenchie Wed Apr 03 17:15:14 UTC 2013

<script>alert(1);<%2Fscript>

by rokfo Wed Apr 10 16:28:29 UTC 2013

when i was in kindergarten as a litlle boy we had a medical exam by a female doctor accompanied by our teacher who was a female, too. the doc asked me to down my underpant the she check my balls while the teacher and all the friends were there including girls. when it had done she asked to wear them. but the teacher helped us to pull on panties (for time saving). while there she touched my little one. as a little boy i know that she is a girl i am a boy and this is a shame. then when i was a teenage and started to mastur bate many times remember that history and get excited.

by no from turkey Mon Apr 15 02:36:33 UTC 2013

when i was in high school i had a phimosis (minor medical problem that the foreskin cannot be fully retracted over the glans) it was no problem because i was just 15 and do not have sexual life. but it was in a school day that we had a medical exam in the sports room. but there is just two doctor and our groups one was a female. fortunately she asked us one by one to the room. boys get nerv but all said i had this now and no prob. bro. when she started to check up did routine check then told me that lastly she did other exams as usual. she asked me to down my panties and check my ball and said all is ok then she check my pen is because of my phimosis when she tried to retact it didn't. i got nerv while this and she tired 4-5 times (pull back mine) while there i get eracted then she asked me that there was a problem. i said i had known about this. when she asked if i had a sex before and some other questions i could not control myself and get ejaculated a bit. the shame that i had felt in that time i have never experience in my life still now. as a note she said i was ok and then oriented me to a doctor for my phimosis problem.

by arkansassy Mon Apr 15 03:00:29 UTC 2013

When i was in grade school our physical was in the nude. So the boys AND girls got to see each other nude. It was pretty funny

by guest Sun Jun 30 15:42:59 UTC 2013

I am a girl studying 8th grade. Last month i got fever and went for clinic with my mom. Nurse gave me injection. Another boy studying 6th grade in same school was next to me to get injection. The bed was covered with small screen. Nurse move the screen and forget to close. I wear skirt that day so nurse move it upto my palm and lowered my panty to put injection. The boy saw my palm and inner tighs at that time. It was big shy for me till now.

by Guest Tue Jul 16 18:40:24 UTC 2013

In school 10 I got kicked in balls and stomach, so bleeding Im sent to new nurse young who lies me down. push up shirt, and takes off shoes, socks and pants and underwear to look at my bleeding. She clean me with warm cloth on stomach and all around balls . I get hard. She get tube of medicine and fingers rub on scratches on stomach and then all over balls and erect part very carefully and long. I think she like what she do. She tell me come back tomorrow to check and do same again. Most new feel for me.

by Mipjani Mon Aug 12 21:50:30 UTC 2013

many years back i was examined by a female doctor for admmision to an academy . She pulled back my foreskin and also press my balls. I really enjoyed it very much

by anil Sun Aug 25 10:42:37 UTC 2013

enikke 16 vayase enta anusinu chuttum lingathinta purama okka chorinju pottukayane neratta vannittunde athe oru cream thachu poi but avida black niramane ippol chorinju pottunnathu kuravonnum illa marunnu vanganam doctera kattan madiya lingam utharichal docter enthu parayum enne enikke padiya

by akhil Sun Sep 22 10:43:53 UTC 2013

When I was sixteen at School the School Matron carried out my physical exam helped my a girl of 17 who wanted to become a nurse. I stood ther inmy underpants only, the Matron told the girl to check my legs. very slowly she move up my legs from the ankles to my inner thighs. When she got to the very top she put her fingers inside my pants to check my pubic bone. i had a tremendous errection, then she was told to turn me round to face the matron and i was told to take my pants off. I did this and she said we can take a sample now!

by Rob Wed Oct 02 12:54:12 UTC 2013

When I was sixteen at School the School Matron carried out my physical exam helped my a girl of 17 who wanted to become a nurse. I stood ther inmy underpants only, the Matron told the girl to check my legs. very slowly she move up my legs from the ankles to my inner thighs. When she got to the very top she put her fingers inside my pants to check my pubic bone. i had a tremendous errection, then she was told to turn me round to face the matron and i was told to take my pants off. I did this and she said we can take a sample now!

by Rob Wed Oct 02 12:54:12 UTC 2013

I am Nisha 16 yrs doing my +2 in a reputed cbse school.I am doing science stream to join eng or med next academic.our school uniform is brown skirts white shirt and skirt color tie.All girls are from rich background but I am from mixdle class and my mom is a nurse in govt hospital my dad is not having steady job.All girls are wearing their skirts above mid thigh and low waist pleated skirts.It is like a fasbion parade with senior girls of 18 to 19 years wearing very short skirt and make up to school.During school time many boys and men come near ur school to see girls in short skirts.I am also extremely influenced by these girls and now enjoy wearing short skirts not only during school but also after school hours at home and to move around in the city for shopping,fun,movies etc.I enjoy the attention of boys and men around me.

by Nisha Wed Oct 16 04:11:27 UTC 2013

I am Nisha 16 yrs doing my +2 in a reputed cbse school.I am doing science stream to join eng or med next academic.our school uniform is brown skirts white shirt and skirt color tie.All girls are from rich background but I am from mixdle class and my mom is a nurse in govt hospital my dad is not having steady job.All girls are wearing their skirts above mid thigh and low waist pleated skirts.It is like a fasbion parade with senior girls of 18 to 19 years wearing very short skirt and make up to school.During school time many boys and men come near ur school to see girls in short skirts.I am also extremely influenced by these girls and now enjoy wearing short skirts not only during school but also after school hours at home and to move around in the city for shopping,fun,movies etc.I enjoy the attention of boys and men around me.

by Nisha Wed Oct 16 04:11:27 UTC 2013

I'll post about my worst medical exam very soon.

by Nisha Wed Oct 16 04:15:27 UTC 2013

I am Adrian and I had my first medical exam when I was eight many years ago. All the boys in my class were told by our teacher to strip naked and then had to wait our turn for the medical. There were 25 boys which meant that those last in the queue were naked for over an hour. I had my inspection after about 30 minutes and the woman nurse told me to bend down and inserted her fingers up my bottom. She then checked my balls, and then my peni, pulling the foreskin back to expose the glans. All in all I was naked for about 45 minutes.

by guest Tue Dec 17 10:35:33 UTC 2013

Hello guest, were all boys naked in front of teacher? Was she woman, how old?

by dandi Fri Jan 03 00:34:47 UTC 2014

When i was 15 i got a job at a local ferm all the boys had to have a medical the ferm doctor did this with the help of a nurse we all stripped to our pants for the frist part of the exam then we han to drop our pants for a testical test most where ok but the doctor found i had one testical larger than the other so futher tests were done my parents permision was required for this and later my mum came with me i had to remove my pants the doctor examined me by rolling my teticals wile the nurse and my mum looked on the enevitable happend i got hard the doctor said this was ok as he needed this to complete the tests. the then asked about mastibation i said i did he said he need a sample i was given a sample jar and sat behind a stall to mastibate this was hard as both my mum and the nurse could here me. when i was done we went home mum said i was to check myself often and if things changed i was to tell her. after a time she asked again was i ok and would i like her to check which she did, again i got hard as she felt my testicals. she just patted me and said it was ok.

by guest Tue Jan 07 15:15:11 UTC 2014

On a very hot day i missed by school bus in the morning. as a result i was forced by my parents to go by cycle. by the time i arrived to school i was drenched with sweat through my shirt & trouser. it was getting very difficult for me to sit in the class all wet with sweat.

by Namit Tue Apr 08 06:19:50 UTC 2014

I remember my school medical boy sitting outside winding each other up joking about showing mags to get a hard on in front of the female nurse and joking about being hit with a stick on the hard on except me who was feeling nervous about the forthcoming medical having to strip from the waist down. nurse said drop my trousers and pants only dropped my trousers and she and your pants which I did and suddenly felt the nurse squeeze both my gonads I could feel the inside of my gonads as she squeezed as I stood outside the medical room I found myself quickly checking my trousers were ok a memory I hate.

by ian Wed Apr 09 11:26:32 UTC 2014

M,22

by guest Sat Apr 12 04:37:51 UTC 2014

M,22

by guest Sat Apr 12 04:37:51 UTC 2014

hi

by Rita Tue May 06 11:59:46 UTC 2014

My name isRita,17 years old.Recently I went for a medical checkup.I was wearing T-shirt and Jeans.The doctor asked me to remove my T-shirt and sit only with Bra and panty.I was really shy.Later he commanded.I removed T-shirt and sat with bra and panty.Doctor told to come close.was feeling really shy.Later he told me to little pull my bra down,and I did it.then he asked me to show my nibbles,where he want to inject.He himself pulled out my breast form my bra and injected in my nibbles.Same thing he did in other breast also.later he was rubbing the injection with his fingers.My aunty was also beside me and she also saw my breasts and nipples.Iam very much frustated by this,

by Rita Tue May 06 12:11:28 UTC 2014

I hated my school medical being told to by the lady nurse to drop your trousers and pants I only dropped my trousers and the nurse said and your pants which I did and she suddenly squeezed my privates but she never said to cough whatever that joke is about.

by guest Tue May 06 13:03:43 UTC 2014

When I was 14 our class had our medicals. We girls were due to start at 11am after the boys but they were running late so we has to wait in the second annexe room to the medical room. We were told to undress to our panties which we did. We could see the boys leave the other annexe room through the frosted glass and they were totally naked which made us all giggle. We could see they would be examined top to toe by the doctor and nurse. At one point the nurse came into our room to check we were ready and we could see one of our classmates John standing naked having his eyes examined. Worst of all for the boys it was a female doctor and nurse. I will never forget that.
We were lucky being allowed to keep our panties on during most of our exam.

by Deena Sun Jul 20 21:34:56 UTC 2014

hey people just read the similiar post in school punishment forum which is Witnessing girl getting injection".It tells when boys saw we girls injected in our buttocks.

by kavitha Fri Jul 25 05:48:11 UTC 2014

At our school we boys were taken by our lady teacher to an empty class for medical exam by nurse and doctor.
The teacher told boys to strip everything off and stand naked by the wall while we were examined one by one.
If boys talked or misbehaved while waiting the teacher would slap them on buttocks.
Very embarrassing and humiliating having to stand naked for over an hour in front of lady teacher. Some boys got hard pen while waiting naked.

by randi Fri Aug 08 10:46:09 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.