Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Urethral sounding Forum : First time urethral sounding
See other topics in Urethral sounding Forum

Urethral sounding Forum

Important rules for using Urethral sounding Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: First time urethral sounding
Just had my first urethral sound experience. I have a nice set of 3 heger sounds, starting with 3 mm up to 8 mm. I tried the 5 mm first, after trying to be as sterile as possible and using Surgilube. I was trembling as I positioned the tool over my shriveled member. We were both scared! As it slipped in very slowly, because I was holding it, the feeling was so strange, not pleasurable or unpleasant either. My most uncomfortable spot was about an inch in, though that wasn't bad. Once I was that far I started to give the sound free reign a bit and let it go where it chose. Once I did that, it rotated a bit and slid easily another 2 inches quickly which had me grabbing for the end. I stayed there a bit not because of pain but just stunned the thing was in about 5 inches. My tool was probably only 3 or 4 inches at this point and in totally shriveled state. If it could have retreated under the covers it would have. Ultimately it went in easily about 6 inches and I felt that was enough. The sound seemed to be looking for more though. I peed immediately after and it burned after I finished but within an hour that was gone. I have peed again since with no burning. I can tell by God that there was something in a private place , I can still feel it. I am not doing it again tonight but may tomorrow. The feeling wasn't great, but not bad, and I am now craving it again, just don't feel quite ready yet. Great new "hobby" !

by Lobo Sat Nov 11 02:09:59 UTC 2017

Now I am up to the 6 mm sound. I can get it in up to 6.5 inches by allowing the sound to slide in on its own. Sometimes this requires repositioning myself slightly. I haven't done any pushing at all so far. Frankly I am still freaked out with what I have done so far, and my toes are curled all the time it's inside me. What I find the most freaky is seeing how much length come out when it is removed. Still flaccid the entire time.

by guest Tue Nov 21 12:39:16 UTC 2017

I have a set from 3mm to 18mm smooth double ended. I started with a 6mm and found it was a great sensation (p.s. must be clean and sterile) just watching the rod go down was a WOW factor. Quickly moved up in size Now without any discomfort to now am at 9mm -10mm the 9mm goes in no problem 10mm is a slight push to get passed the meatus. Its a great fealing having that size in your sharft. However i did go to fare with the 10mm as there was slight bleeding after but good news it stoped the next day. Slight tear in the meatus. So conclusion take it slow. But have safe fun

by Dave Wed Jul 17 22:41:26 UTC 2019

P.S. The set is heger sounds. Also have a selection of ribbed sounds various sizes. Its a ralitivly cheap way to have a new hobby LOL. smile

by Dave Wed Jul 17 22:46:15 UTC 2019

Try a rosebud sounding set

by guest Mon Nov 04 15:01:57 UTC 2019

I have just started sounding and my increasing in diameter sound at the 7mm to 8mm oval shape, causes a slight “pop” and a slight stab of pain as it seems to go passed a slight stricture a cm into my shaft. Is this normal?

by Andrew Mon Nov 11 17:21:23 UTC 2019

Anyone use rosebud sounds, they certainly look interesting. If so give your reviews.

by urethral virgin. Wed Dec 18 13:37:06 UTC 2019

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Sound (medical instrument) Forum
Urethra Forum
Urinary meatus Forum
Urinary tract infection Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | toy dj | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2019 forumjar.com All rights reserved.