Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Ivor Catt Forum : Electromagnetic Theory
See other topics in Ivor Catt Forum

Ivor Catt Forum

Important rules for using Ivor Catt Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Electromagnetic Theory
I have just found this forum. I will promote it.
Ivor Catt

by Ivor Catt Wed Nov 13 18:42:19 UTC 2013

Hello Ivor.

Is this forum set up yet?

Sam

by Sam gray Fri Jan 31 23:46:11 UTC 2014

Test

by Nuclearx Mon Apr 21 20:41:39 UTC 2014

Test

by guest Mon Apr 21 20:42:27 UTC 2014

Interesting, are we eliminating particles?

by guest Tue Apr 22 07:38:56 UTC 2014

The nature of the aether is superfluid with matter being acoustic 3-D oscillons, fields being interference patterns between standing, transition, and traveling waves. Because of nodes, oscillons trap energy waves.

by Nuclearx Tue Apr 22 07:51:04 UTC 2014

A superfluid collapses (implodes) at fusion temperature into a ring vortex, creating through acoustic coupling a triple ring vortex, with a sf ring sandwiched between 2 normal rings, shooting jets in both directions. It is these liquid aether oscillons that begin matter.

by Nuclearx Tue Apr 22 08:43:52 UTC 2014

The creation of oscillons at the surface of a high amplitude compression wavefront might explain the transfer of charge at the speed of c. Oscillons are generated by such disturbances in the medium, by incoming radiation, by vacuum energy. So it is not impossible that matter is created by TEM's, electrons being the simplest form of matter, a single oscillon. I doubt this is the process. Cook may have a point about capacitor plates being radiators, hence answering my question as to why the TL guides the signal, but he misses the logic of eliminating electron flow, still vainly looking to current as a cause. Emr impinges upon matter, vibrating it, which causes it to re-radiate the signal. There is no induced current flow.

by Nuclearx Wed Apr 23 07:50:18 UTC 2014

And then to analyze plasma iaw theory C. Could it be that plasma too is non-particulate? Ivor what do you think? Is there charged particle current flow in plasma? What about electrolytes?

by Nuclearx Thu Apr 24 02:46:29 UTC 2014

The most fundamental dipole antenna is a pair of opposite charges bonded together with the bond axis oscillating, causing lower frequency undulations in the wave interference pattern. This structure is also the most fundamental magnet. The A vector is a ponderomotive force caused by longitudinal waves along the bond axis. The B vector is a result of the circular orthogonal oscillation of the bond axis. Hence, magnetism is due to aggregate polarization of charge; and electron orbital planes must be parallel, with same spin electrons co-rotational (bonds precessing in the same direction). Therefore the only current flow involved in magnetism is local atomic orbital motion. This excludes the existence of current flow in wires and the magnetic component of em waves. If however the aether is a plasma then it is possible for magnetic fields to be set up by undulating electric fields polarizing the aether itself. Such magnetic fields would be a much higher frequency fractal of normal magnetic fields.

by Nuclearx Tue Apr 29 03:14:34 UTC 2014

This pdf file:
"Experimental Evidence of Near-field Superluminally Propagating Electromagnetic Fields, William D. Walker Royal Institute of Technology, KTH-Visby Department of Electrical Engineering Cramrgatan 3, S-621 57 Visby, Sweden bill@visby.kth.se",
is relavent to the whole Theory C issue. The reasons are many. For example, if the wavelength is larger than the TL width, treating the TL as two antennas leaves us with inter-antenna wave velocities anywhere from c to infinity (or 2x10^10c). And we have both longitudinal and transverse electric waves propagating from transmitter to receiver at these anomalous velocities. Solving this anomaly could clarify the whole issue of TEM waves. See new topic Superfluid Ultra Cold Plasma Aether.

by Nuclearx Tue Apr 29 03:50:17 UTC 2014

A magnetic field is a sub c acoustic phase wave surrounding a fundamental dipole or group of them with axes lined up, or an interference pattern. It also generates tubes of force due to divergence, in the form of rings around the dipole axis. Like an e-field, these also trigger hyperluminal sf aether waves due to implosion, and an nf boundary layer which transmits nf waves. These tubes are controllable acoustically via ring vortex resonance.

by Nuclearx Fri May 02 17:53:39 UTC 2014

I have just fond this Forum. I think it is dedicated to my questions and theories about electromagnetism. www.ivorcatt.co.uk(slash)x311.htm
I think all the entries are in 2014. I don't know how to reply to entries there, so I have replied on my website at www.ivorcatt.co.uk(slash)x58h.htm
Perhaps someone will tell me how to reply in the forum itself.
Ivor Catt 18 August 2014.

by Ivor Catt Mon Aug 18 10:39:13 UTC 2014

Try www.ivorcatt.co.uk(slash)x58h.htm

by Ivor Catt Mon Aug 18 10:46:25 UTC 2014

This forum is going nowhere.
"Nuclearx" has swamped it with irrelevant material which shows no knowledge of my work, and there are more or less no other contributions. What a shame. 28nov14

by Ivor Catt Fri Nov 28 11:22:46 UTC 2014

This forum has been hijacked by "Nuclearx"
For my work, see www.ivorcatt.co.uk(slash)x311.htm
Ivor Catt. 2nov14

by Ivor Catt Tue Dec 02 17:12:38 UTC 2014

I wonder whether "nuclearx" is what has frightened off everyone from this forum.
Ivor Catt 8 January 2015

by Ivor Catt Thu Jan 08 11:04:52 UTC 2015

Actually Ivor nuclearx is putting his ideas out ahead of yours because you need to moderate your forum and promote it.

To post it seems you have to put Ivor Catt somewhere in the text!

by Sam Tue May 19 15:55:11 UTC 2015

Sure I get what you're saying Ivor. It is logical. I just feel the electromagnetic wave concept is based on errors of early theorists. Theory C is rather obviously correct within the framework of TEM waves, and its a big improvment over classroom theory. Sorry to bother you. This will be my last entry.

by Nuclearx Sat May 23 16:12:28 UTC 2015

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
United Kingdom Forum
Electronics Forum
Engineer Forum
Electromagnetism Forum
Cambridge University Forum
England Forum
Singapore Forum
Battle of Singapore Forum
Trinity College, Cambridge Forum
Wafer scale integration Forum
Wireless World Forum
Integrated chips Forum
Tandem Computers Forum
Clive Sinclair Forum
Electric charge Forum
Heaviside Forum
Capacitance Forum
Inductance Forum
Displacement current Forum
Electric current Forum
Energy current Forum
Heaviside step function Forum
Electric field Forum
USA Forum
Kirkus Reviews Forum
Lord Denning Forum
Radical feminism Forum
Helots Forum
Crosstalk Forum
Falklands War Forum
HMS Sheffield Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.