Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Dom Forum : Dom looking
See other topics in Dom Forum

Dom Forum

Important rules for using Dom Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Dom looking
Hello s*

I am a dominant Mistress looking for male s*. And that is s* as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.

Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

by guest Tue Nov 19 01:47:34 UTC 2019

I love pegging, prostate stimulation, play, face sitting, body worship, ass worship, feet worship, light CBT, mild degradation and humiliation, orgasm control, chastity, edging, body writing, cuckolding, forced bi,
Message me on Kik misstressdorothy

by guest Mon Apr 27 23:41:24 UTC 2020

I love pegging, prostate stimulation, play, face sitting, body worship, ass worship, feet worship, light CBT, mild degradation and humiliation, orgasm control, chastity, edging, body writing, cuckolding, forced bi,

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Dominic Forum
Dom (Mischabel) Forum
Dom (title) Forum
Dom people Forum
Domba Forum
Dom Tower of Utrecht Forum
Dom Pérignon (wine) Forum
Duomo Forum
Kölner Dom Forum
Dom (film) Forum
MS-09 Dom Forum
Top (BDSM) Forum
Doms Forum
Dominic Wood Forum
Dom DeLuise Forum
Dom DiMaggio Forum
Okashina Okashi - Strange Candy Forum
DOM Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | toy dj | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2019 forumjar.com All rights reserved.