Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : DOMINANT ELDER SISTER
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: DOMINANT ELDER SISTER
I am a Indian.I am from a pretty orthdox family,i am a male and i am 21.I have a Elder Sister and its our family tradition to touch the feet of Elders to get their blessings.my Elder Sister is just 2 years elder then me but she allways acts like she is my mother,she forces me to touch her feet every morning and sometimes she places her foot on my head when i totaly bow down to touch her feet.once my Elder Sister made me to touch her feet infront of my all friends.she daily forces me to wash her feet with warm water twice and then massage her feet.and sometimes she makes me to polish her toe nails and paint various naksha on her feet too.I can never say no to her because,my dad given her full control over me because i am not that good in studies compared to her,she is the boss,if she complain about anything my dad will stop my pocket money and i could be grounded.so she allways forces me to obey her every orders alltime as like my malikin.I dont know how can i esape from her.plz help me...

by Sis-slave Sun Mar 06 15:25:00 UTC 2011

Are you male or female?

by Aadrika Mon Mar 07 02:01:11 UTC 2011

I am a male which i tell at first.

by sis-slave Mon Mar 07 02:15:46 UTC 2011

Plz sis-slave,tell some incident where your elder sister dominate you.what was the reason when she made you to touch her feet infront of your all friends?was she done this as a punishment for some of your mistakes?what was your feelings at that time?plz reply soon.I am waiting.

by guest Fri Mar 11 10:11:23 UTC 2011

You are a masochist!

by Arushi Sun Mar 13 04:40:48 UTC 2011

you can't feel my agnoy arushi.I just a sarvent of my evil Elder Sister from my childhood.I am a totaly helpless boy.I want to escape from my very mean elder sister who allways takes the chance of dominate me as per as possible.plz give me suggetion about escape from her.

by sis-slave Wed Mar 16 22:08:37 UTC 2011

If you are 21 and a real male.you should overpwer her and run away.

by Arushi Sat Mar 26 04:26:53 UTC 2011

But how I can do this Arushi?plz suggest me something.plz help me about release from her domination.plz tell me soon.

by sis-slave Sun Mar 27 17:49:00 UTC 2011

thanx for the story.

by a boy. Tue Mar 29 15:16:26 UTC 2011

thanx for the story.

by a boy. Tue Mar 29 15:16:28 UTC 2011

thanx for the story.

by a boy. Tue Mar 29 15:16:32 UTC 2011

you are a very lucky boy.you should obey your sister's every command because every girl is a goddess.you should bow down to her and touch your head to her feet to take her blessings.tell her to place her feet on your face when you massage her feet.and don't forget to drink the water after washing sister's feet.and lick her shoes clean infront of your parents like a good brother.best of luck.

by a boy. Tue Mar 29 15:29:15 UTC 2011

you are a very lucky boy.you should obey your sister's every command because every girl is a goddess.you should bow down to her and touch your head to her feet to take her blessings.tell her to place her feet on your face when you massage her feet.and don't forget to drink the water after washing sister's feet.and lick her shoes clean infront of your parents like a good brother.best of luck.

by a boy. Tue Mar 29 15:29:18 UTC 2011

Hi a boy,do you want to do all these things?

by Sol Wed Mar 30 01:36:43 UTC 2011

ya..i will love to do that if i have an elder sister.but i am not as lucky as sis-slave. so,best of luck to him.what do u think about it,sol?

by a boy Wed Mar 30 18:57:49 UTC 2011

you are right 'a boy',serving elder sister is the best thing boys can do in their life. sis-slave is very lucky.

by anil Thu Mar 31 18:37:15 UTC 2011

I am not lucky 'a boy' and anil.you can't feel my humiliation in that time when she made me totaly bow down to touch her feet infront of my all friends and places her foot on my head and told them all about my daily routine.she wanted to showed them her powerfull autharity with full domination over me to destroy my all prestige in the socity.from that day I have no friend in collage and i can't talk with them naturaly.and they started to avoid me from that day.they knew that I am just a servent of my Elder Sister.I am a totaly helpless guy.I want to escape from her slavery.what can I do?plz everyone help me.

by sis-slave Fri Apr 01 11:18:11 UTC 2011

I am not lucky 'a boy' and anil.you can't feel my humiliation in that time when she made me totaly bow down to touch her feet infront of my all friends and places her foot on my head and told them all about my daily routine.she wanted to showed them her powerfull autharity with full domination over me to destroy my all prestige in the socity.from that day I have no friend in collage and i can't talk with them naturaly.and they started to avoid me from that day.they knew that I am just a servent of my Elder Sister.I am a totaly helpless guy.I want to escape from her slavery.what can I do?plz everyone help me.

by sis-slave Fri Apr 01 11:21:46 UTC 2011

why you want to escape from her authority? you should be feel proud that your sister places her feet on your head in front of your friends. worship her like a true goddess. forget everything, serve her like a good servant.. girls are goddesses, dont forget that.

by anil Sun Apr 03 11:05:19 UTC 2011

i am 18 yr old boy and my sister is 16 yr old.i am very ordinary as a student compared to her.so,3 yrs ago,when i scored an ordinary result on board exam my parents become angry to me,and as a punishment they told me to wash my lil sister's feet and drink that water.i did,and my father told me i have to do it everyday until i scored good result in last board exam,they said i scored a good result just because i worship my lil sis,so i have to continue it.

by jack Sun Apr 03 13:02:38 UTC 2011

so,i have to worship my lil sis like a goddess now.she used my face as dormat and clean her shoe sole on my face and tongue.now i called her devi( goddess)and she called me doggy.she always placed her feet on my face.my father also bowed down and touch his head to her feet.she is the goddess of our house now.

by jack Sun Apr 03 13:16:52 UTC 2011

so,i have to worship my lil sis like a goddess now.she used my face as dormat and clean her shoe sole on my face and tongue.now i called her devi( goddess)and she called me doggy.she always placed her feet on my face.my father also bowed down and touch his head to her feet.she is the goddess of our house now.

by jack Sun Apr 03 13:16:57 UTC 2011

its great jack.does your father worship her too?does she place her feet on your father's face.plz tell in details.

by anil Sun Apr 03 18:38:12 UTC 2011

my father worship her like a goddess.she always place her feet on our father's face,even in front of the outside people.when she come from outside,he always clean her shoe by licking.me or my father,lay under her foot at night.

by jack Wed Apr 06 07:06:41 UTC 2011

you are so lucky jack.

by anil Thu Apr 07 06:38:21 UTC 2011

my sister is also use me as her servant and footslave.she is 3 yr elder than me.i worship her like a goddess.

by guest Tue Apr 12 18:33:38 UTC 2011

Dear Jack you are so llucky pls let me know some more details. You wash her feet and drink that water in front of your father and mother only or anyone else seen that? does she sharing this to her friends? does anyone else worship her other than you and your father ? will your mother also do the same ? pls let me know in details

by Arun Wed Apr 13 04:57:44 UTC 2011

Dear Jack you are so llucky pls let me know some more details. You wash her feet and drink that water in front of your father and mother only or anyone else seen that? does she sharing this to her friends? does anyone else worship her other than you and your father ? will your mother also do the same ? pls let me know in details

by Arun Wed Apr 13 04:57:50 UTC 2011

me and my father worship my sister even infront of outside people.we respect my mother too,but she don't want to be worshipped.so,we just touch our head to her feet ,nothing more.my sister's friends feels jealous by watching this worship ritual, because some of them has strict fathers.if anyone asks why we worship her then my father says goddess tell him in his dream to do that.

by jack Wed Apr 13 12:02:15 UTC 2011

oneday my sister came back from her school with her friend aditi.i bowed down and touch my head to my lil sister's feet to take her blessing.aditi wondered and ask me why i was doing that.i said i believe girls are goddesses,so i worship them.then my sister told me to lay down face up.i did,and she cleaned her sneaker sole on my face and tongue.aditi also want to be worshipped,so i worship her too.

by jack Thu Apr 14 07:15:43 UTC 2011

arun,plz tell me how u worship your cousin sister?

by jack Thu Apr 14 07:47:18 UTC 2011

I am the only son for my home and I have one cousin she is 9 month elder to me. In my childhood I never used to give respect to her as she is only 9 months elder and also because of my ego. Since I was boy I was getting more priority in our family. That days I used to take advantages from her in many ways also used to fight with her etc. always both parents where on my side and she used to get penalized for my mistakes. In school she was one class senior to me. She was a kind person she always helped me for many thing including my studies. When we turned to high school days I realized that she take care of me like a mother and I am not behaving properly too her. On one rakshabandhan day I saw one of my friend touches Her Sisters feet and she blesses him. I felt so guilty behaving in a rude manner earlier to her. I went to her and touched her feet and told her to forgive me for my earlier misbehaviors. She touched my head and told she never felt anything bad on me any time. After that she was my guardian and guru for all my things I used to touch her feet all the day. I felt her advices and influences made my life very lovable. Later I joined for my engineering graduation in a different city and whenever come I used to pay lots of respect to her in many ways I learned from books or films or internet like do sashtanga pranam, wash her feet and drink, giving her home pedicure, giving foot massages while she watch tv or sleep clean her sandals etc… Monthly we both used to visit a temple neaby wich is situated in a hill where we have to keep footwear’s on bottom of the hill where the steps starts. We both will pray for each others and after reaching her home I used to check her feet for her divine foot dust. Also I will thank her by washing clean and drink that precious water.

Jack
Pls tell me how you complete a full weekend both your father and celebrate with you devi. Wish it could be a detailed one. Also pls let me know who else other than you and your father worship your goddess? Wish to know her name too.

by Arun Thu Apr 14 09:21:43 UTC 2011

Anil

Pls don’t escape just on few comments, Pls let us have ever given such respect your sister ?? or any other girls ?

by guest Thu Apr 14 16:22:54 UTC 2011

sorry Pls don’t escape just on few comments, Pls let us know ever given such respect your sister ?? or any other girls ?

by guest Thu Apr 14 16:44:25 UTC 2011

I will tell u the incident of that day in which my 12th result was published. I have done a good result and my parents were happy. But they told me I have done that just because i worship my sister. They told me to worship her like a goddess that day.So,when she came back from her school, I bowed down and touch my head to her sneakered feet.She blessed me by placing her shoed feet on my head.When she sat down on the sofa, I just laid down near her feet.she don,t hesitate to put her sneaker sole on my face.I start to lick her shoe sole while she was rubbing her other shoe sole all over my face.Suddenly the doorbell rang.our father open the door while i am still licking the shoe sole of my goddess.It was her private tutor Tuhin.He was totally wondered by watching us in that way.Then my father explain everything to him.he told how poor student i was till 10 th,and how goddess kali told him in his dream that i will score a good result if i worship my lil sister Pritha like a true goddess with full devotion.And he told him how good result i have scored in 12th.till that day he also worship his student like a goddess......that day i have licked clean her shoe,then clean her foot with warm water and drink it.

by Jack Fri Apr 15 06:03:52 UTC 2011

my elder sister always dominateover me........she caned me for mistakes and like to pull my ear..i like to be dominated by her.she make me clean her room,clothes and shoes and make me massage my foot,but nothing more..i want to worship her....she is 20 months older than me.

by suman Sun Apr 17 09:08:09 UTC 2011

my sis never dominate me,i am so unlucky.

by guest Fri Apr 22 05:59:50 UTC 2011

Iam a 17 yr old guy and my elder sister is 20 .she often slaps me for my mistakes but when she beats me voilently i always falls on her feet to forgive me and not to beat me she feels pity and leaves me

by Prince Tue Apr 26 18:55:59 UTC 2011

Iam a 17 yr old guy and my elder sister is 20 .she often slaps me for my mistakes but when she beats me voilently i always falls on her feet to forgive me and not to beat me she feels pity and leaves me

by Prince Tue Apr 26 18:56:11 UTC 2011

Hi Prince plz decribe such incidents in details.does she use cane to beat you?plz reply soon.I am waiting.

by guest Wed Apr 27 06:20:36 UTC 2011

I am afraid of my elder sister

by Manish Wed Apr 27 18:46:54 UTC 2011

I am a 17 yr old boy and my elder sister is 22 .she is a tall , beautiful & strong girl . I read in class 10& she is doing her 3rd yr in b tech . I was a careless and arrogant child . I didnt care anybody and mis behaved every one & no elder in my family has beaten me earlier and i also didnot listened to anybody .my elder sister teaches me but i never payed attention to her as i was not scared of her one day i was playing outside& my tution sir came to teach me and anuska my sister came to call me that sir has come but i didnt paid atention to her & continued playing and came home late when my mother told that sir has left i said to her angrily-acha hua then anuska lost her temper hearing that she tightly grabed my hand & took me to my room. she was wearing jeans&tops .she then locked the room and then what she did to me was beyond my belief she lifted me & threw to the sofa ,i was about to run she caught me & twisted my ear hard , iwas very afraid she bowed my head and gave me 6 nice slaps to my back and took her belt and beat me with it & i was crying and shivering with fear and i begged pardon to her-didi mujhe maf kar do , but that could not finish her anger she then caught my hair and started slaping my cheeks mercilessly & gave me 20 hard slaps i was in great pain and beeding from mouth my cheeks were red as blood , i knew that today she will punish me brutally & i was crying and fell on her feets and told -didi plz forgive me plz donot beat me , i cannot resist more . And i willnot do such type of mistakes again &obey what ever you say she then felt pity on me and left me and dresed my wounds which i got from her hard slaps.from that day i obey her &am very afraid of her and respect her and stopd caling her by namd and calls her didi and adreses heras-aap not tum but now i have started smoking and drinking when my didi wil com to know about it she will slap the hell out of me

by Anirudh Wed Apr 27 19:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi Anirudh,plz contineu your post.after that day what is your daily rutine?does she start give you some another punishments like ear holding sit-ups,murga punishment etc. for your mistake?plz tell some incidents.I am interested to know.

by guest Wed Apr 27 21:57:37 UTC 2011

is she phsically stronger than you Anirudh? or do you just fear her because she is your elder sister? did all these happen now when you are 17 years old or some years back?

by Desmond Fri Apr 29 08:53:59 UTC 2011

No she is not physically stronger than me ,earlier i didnt paid a heed to her but after that incident i m very afraid of her becoz of those hard beatings she gave me & i donot want to get those painful dose of slaps from her .i knew that when she wil caught me doing bad stufs she will beat me mercilessly & desmond to your information i was 17 when this incident happened . If you guys have such experience share it with me

by Anirudh Fri Apr 29 10:25:53 UTC 2011

I love my didi

by guest Fri Apr 29 10:30:16 UTC 2011

I love my didi

by guest Fri Apr 29 10:32:07 UTC 2011

Hey friends im a 18 yr old student preparing for medical exams and i have sister who is only 4 years elder to me and i live with her at bhubaneswar away from my native place .she is doing her MBA . My parents had opted me to live with her becoz in my whole family i only fear her i paid attention to studies when she is with me . In my chidhood she had once beaten me but now i had lost some fear towards her. At this new place & with new friends i had developed habits of smoking and drinking she had many a times suspected it & also got informatiom about it but had never caught me .one day one of my friends had birthday and we decided to have party , drinking and a long drive but i had also my pmt exam the same day . I said to sherlyn my didi that i am going to my coaching institute and from thier with my friends i will go to my exam centre but instead of appearing for exam i went with my friends to konark by riding bikes but on the way sherlyns boyfriend saw me and rang her that i saw your brother on the way to konark i enjoyed the whole day there and at evening when i returned home she was wearing a trouser and a sleeveless tshirt and then she caught my ears and twisted it with her ful force ,she was a 22 yr old beutiful but powerful girl and asked me where was i the whole day , i told her that i was apearing my exams then she gave two tight reverse hand slapsto my cheeks and looked at me angrily and pinned me down and told me tell me the truth or i will kill you today and started giving tight slaps and i felt on the ground & i was seeing stars and i was in lot of pain and her finger marks were seen clearly on my cheeks & she pinched my belly hard and i was yelling in pain and i was in tears and apolosised to her telling her the truth and told her didi plz donot beat me or i wil die plz forgive i wil not repeat it again & i wil not lie you again and i fell on her feets and begged for mercy . Hearing my crying my didis friend came to see whats happning& told my didi why is she beating me and she narrated al things to her and on hearing that she told that you deserve such punishment from that day i was scared of sherlyn and i some times i think that when she wil know my other secretes she wii beat me to bleed .later i came to know that sherlyns boy friend had informed her seeing me on the way

by Sidharth Fri Apr 29 11:22:46 UTC 2011

sidharth,do your sister beats you regularly now?

by jack Fri Apr 29 12:17:43 UTC 2011

H i am 16 yrs old and my didi is 18 months older to me. I used to touch my didees feet from my childhood. now ssometime I do shashtangapranam aat her feet atleast monthly once I wash her feet and drink that water. I never give a chance her to punish me. We both where vry happy once on her birthday I washed he feet and drank that water infront of her friends both boys and girls.

by Mahesh Fri Apr 29 16:38:35 UTC 2011

why she is not punishg u mahesh? never u got any beating from her

by reeja Sat Apr 30 08:31:22 UTC 2011

Never he punished me... she is my goddess and worship with all my devotion she bless me whole hertly. Reeja ( dont know call u bay name or call you didi) did you punish your brother when he worship your feet?

by Mahesh Sat Apr 30 17:56:56 UTC 2011

sorry pls read he as she

by guest Sun May 01 13:54:58 UTC 2011

Hey reeja i just wana f*ck you

by Sidharth Sun May 01 17:13:55 UTC 2011

hey mahesh,tell us in details how u worship your didi.do u worship her as a goddess ?

by jack Mon May 02 13:50:19 UTC 2011

Jack
sorry for the dealy in reply

yes I worship her as my goddess. I only drink the water that has washed her feet. think no need to say more

by Mahesh Sat May 07 15:52:36 UTC 2011

Plz dear Mahesh,tell some incidents in details.I am waiting.

by guest Sat May 07 17:59:27 UTC 2011

Jack,Guest

Wi share you the details soon before that pls let me know how you treat your sis, your sis treat you?

by Mahesh Sun May 08 15:03:01 UTC 2011

i have already told how my sister treats me in this forum.plz tell about u mahesh.

by jack Mon May 09 08:39:02 UTC 2011

Hey mahesh being a guy how come you do such f*cking bulshit things . You are the scoundrel who enjoys doing rotten stufs.dont be frightened just fight your elder sister back becoz she could do nothing . My case is different i couldnt fight her back to which she would slap the hell out of me

by Sidharth Mon May 09 16:15:30 UTC 2011

Hey Mahesh I f*ck my mother and my sister

by Sidharth Sat May 14 16:05:42 UTC 2011

Hey you son of a bi*ch you f*cking hipocrite telling about your feeling by giving my name to your post ,i hope that you must be daring enough to post your name

by Sidharth Sat May 14 18:13:29 UTC 2011

Hey you son of a bi*ch you f*cking hipocrite telling about your feeling by giving my name to your post ,i hope that you must be daring enough to post your name

by Sidharth Sat May 14 18:13:30 UTC 2011

Hi to all! I'm Luca, a 24 yo Italian guy... I've read your posts and they are really intersting. I think you should not argue and call each other bad names because being dominated by sister is not a fault... sometimes it just happen. I too have been dominated by my sis, when I was 15 yo, and now I feel ashamed about it as she was younger than me and blackmailed me and then enjoyed treating me like a slave, punishing me, giving pain and humiliating my manhood and my pride almost daily.

by Luca Tue May 17 12:07:33 UTC 2011

everyone should worship their sister.

by guest Sun May 22 06:09:49 UTC 2011

My elder sister is 8 years senior to me. She is very loving but so strict otherwise. She looked after me at home. For any misconduct, mistakes in studies she punished me, some times it was severe. She punished me up to 28 years of my age although it was few in later ages (after 20). She punished with her rattan cane on my thigh, butt, leg and sometime palm, shoulder, back. I respect her she had great role on my life. However at time she punished me I had the real fear on her cane.

by Shajal Sun May 29 14:26:07 UTC 2011

Hi Shajal,plz describe such incidents in details and write in a story format.I am waiting.

by guest Sun May 29 14:32:50 UTC 2011

There are many incedents. It was mother who punished me more in early days. It was when my sister started teaching me regularly in class five. Mom has her rattan canes at home on which she beat me and my sister. At times mom told my sis to use cane on me. My sis started taking regular weekly exam I started geeting more punishments when poorly performed. I'm writting one punishment incident. Once I came back home around 10 mins late after evening (sun goes off). I was in class five at that time. My mother became very angry (also my sister). It may be mentioned I lost my father when I was in class two. Usually in that type of desciplinary matters I was dealt by my mother. Insteade of that mother told my sister to punish me (after hearing and denied my excuse for coming late as those didn't satisfactory to exempion of punishment).

I washed my hands, feet as I was came from playing. I changed my home dress (cotton stripped shirt and white cotton pyjama, my home dress). She called me at her room I saw mother was also there. My Sister bend a thin rattan cane with her two hands. She told me to stand holding the window grill. Then she beat me on legs, thighs and my bottom with 10 brisky blows, in between she asked me few times "do you come late again?" I repled with crying no. I cried a lot on that day. My neighbours could hear my crying and swishing sound of that cane. My mother was satisfied with my sister's effort and told I got a very good lesson.

Shajal

by guest Thu Jun 30 16:28:25 UTC 2011

Please post to the thread GENDER
DISCRIMINATION in school
punishment forum about your
experience.

by guest Thu Jul 07 13:02:31 UTC 2011

i worship my elder sister as goddess.

by khoka Thu Jul 14 05:59:37 UTC 2011

i worship my elder sister as goddess.

by khoka Thu Jul 14 06:00:10 UTC 2011

when iwas 10 yrs i was very weak and used to fall.one day my mother called neibour's daughter who was 21 yr old bachelor doing her medical course.my mother due to some totka told her in year without my presence and gifted something.one day after my school i came home and i was supposed to go for play my mother stopped me and told me that wait u will now stronger,than she called that lady which we call didi.she came with gentle voice in our room wearing good churidar suit and new hawai chappls.she and my mother asked me to sit on floor threafter i move back she kept her leg on back and forced me to sit.she moved her one feet withot removing slipper ten times and kept her feet on my shoulder ten times.but i was unwre than my mother laughed than started to kick me on back with feet .thereafter she started to cane me ten times on back keeping her feet withpout removing chappls on my shoulder than i cryed wept than she left.totka time was over and that sister given me sweets and pen.thereafter after kissing my head she went her home.my mother gift to her was suit,thin cne dipped in oil,an hawaichappls.thereafter whenever i see tha sister in salwar and hawaichappls i used to fly,but one day she caught by her she took me in her room kept me in her lap because she was tall and smart,and told me that dont have a fear but if you fail in class i will whip u with chabook and give slipper treatment to u.but call me sweet didi.thereafter she gave me kiss on my forhead and becuse of her fear i studied well till her marriage.but that fear was good for me in those days.

by gk Thu Aug 11 15:00:55 UTC 2011

thanx gk.

by guest Thu Aug 18 08:08:27 UTC 2011

I love my didi

by Asok Tue Aug 30 17:47:11 UTC 2011

I love my didi

by Asok Tue Aug 30 17:47:12 UTC 2011

I love my didi

by Asok Tue Aug 30 17:47:41 UTC 2011

my elder sister was eight yrs old.at that time she was preparing for engg exam,so was making hard labour.whenever in coaching class she does not do well she usesd to weep than my parents used to console her.during those days her personality was very pathatic.one day she was selected in best college of country.she left for that.after a year she came home for two months vaccation.she was changed in her look.her dres were neat and cleaned,sandals were polished and even in home her nighty or home dress were good and wearing clean rubber slippers.first day she told mom and father in silence,they told go ahead.very next day she called us in study room we found her with thin stick in her hand .first she asked us to stand staight and started istructions for our study if we bent she mrcillesly applied stick on us.she started teaching us if failed her desired level she beats us with cane black and blue and another style was her to keep us kneeldown for hrs and she kept her feet wihtout removing her rubber chappls on our back and sometimes she makes us horse and sit on our back.her this style makes us hard labour in study and improved more in class.my father and mom were happy and tension free with our study.she always sits on chair and we sit on mat in front of her,for not paying attention she used to keep her feet on our head also.she was perfect terror during vaccation.

by rm Tue Sep 06 01:07:46 UTC 2011

wen i was eating food my sister kept her feer in food .i eat that food very happily.

by guest Tue Oct 04 08:55:24 UTC 2011

i dont hav own sis .iam unlucky

by guest Tue Oct 04 08:57:35 UTC 2011

my sister after finishing pg courses returned home.she was having not good personality,so her marriage was not a negotiated.one day she got information of personality and physical development course,for that my parents send her for that.after finishing course she came,first day when she arrived i couldnt recognise her.very next day she took rein of me and my cousin brothers study.at that time i was in class 8th.earlier she never took notice of us so dont have any fear.when she called in room she was on chair and asked us about her teaching programme.whenever she starts teaching she demanded we should touch her feet to get blessings.for any mistakes she caned us with bamboo cane which was available in near by area.from 5am to 9pm she forced us make a hard labour in study and housekeeping.she was very happy when my parents went for twwoday tour,in those days she used to keep her feet without removing her chappls on our back in kneeldown position. she was fond of jeans and hawaichappls,so her dress was that,in night when we finishes our study we were supposed to give that day work details on sitting on mat and she keeps her feet having chappls on our shoulder,for any mistakes her cane was ready to come on our back.my parents patted her because we were now good gentle boys,till her marraige she ruled us like queen and slave or horse trainer.

by lubre Sun Oct 16 14:51:15 UTC 2011

Wish I had a beautiful, dominant older Sister like that! I believe in Female Superiority so adoring Her and obeying Her is the right thing to do especially is She is more successful than you are. She's proven She's better than you are so far.

by guest Wed Nov 23 04:46:59 UTC 2011

thanks for the nice drama story. You can send it to tv serial.

by cm eve Sun Dec 11 05:44:32 UTC 2011

Just search'actress Bidisha chowdhury'on google.then see her all photos in her photo gallary.she is a very dominant teacher type lady.don't miss!just see and comment about her on there.

by guest Thu Feb 02 11:37:49 UTC 2012

when i was 12 yr old a noble unmarried lady age between 23 or 24 was residing nearby my house.i was very fond of her because she was very smart was perhabs doing her phd.but she was very reserve,vorasious reader and strict.so never dared to talk to her.sometimes she used to meet my mother for some passtime.her parents were also very strict,so they allowed her only to visit my home.whenever she watch me her face become strict like teacher but not interested to talk me.i was suffering from some frequent problem of illness,oneday one old lady told mother something,so mother discussed with that lady and her mother for particular day regarding fasting.in afternoon i was enjoying winter sunlight,she came from outside and came to my house their after my mom took inside room and asked her for water but she replied no because she has just taken bath,so her look like a pious lady,than mom told me sit on ground i questioned she kept her eyes towrds me so her towering personality and voice' sit down' forced me sit on ground thier after she kept her feet on my back and kicked me and forcefully kept her feet on my shoulder,all the she doesnot remove her clean hawai slipper from her feet therafter she told me to take my forhead on her feet.when she finished she told me from today i will talk to u everyday,u r my deciple.sometimes she get times she taught me,but never given me slap only her demand was i sholud touch her feet when she comes my home or i visit her home.

by fgn Fri Feb 03 15:17:31 UTC 2012

Good experience fgn,do u worship her?

by Jack Mon Feb 06 13:45:46 UTC 2012

It happens due to mindlessness.Only the boy who has no care about his self-respect.Humilation is the time when a person loses his own respect.For sis-slave i will advice you not to obey your sister.Never listen her.I know she will be angry but continue your behaviour.In front of her friends abase her and don't touch even her foot.If she informs to your parents,ask from them if it is good to become her slave and to do this type time wasting work.Become dominant yourself.None is goddess.Its only attrection.Live a real life.To sacrifise is real Submission not to lick feet.

by Alternative Sun Feb 19 14:06:22 UTC 2012

asjkajs

by raju Sun Mar 18 12:10:49 UTC 2012

i dnt hav own sister but in my school i used to cal one of my senior as sister . . i liked her so much.she is more than own sister.she s very beautiful,charming.many times i bow down at her feet i liked it very mouch.i used to worship her like a goddess. .in she made me to clean her shoes.clean her tiffin box,infront of all. . .there r many incidents with her.sumtimes i used to eat the food which she left n spit

by surya Sun Mar 18 12:18:58 UTC 2012

nw iam in 12th standerd,she s btech 1st year.she also consider me as her own bro.wen ever i visit her home i jst fal at her feet for blessings.wen she come home from outside iwil wash her feet aftr dat i drink that water bt she dont knw dat i drink that water. .and wen she s tired she sit in sofa .then i go n sit at her feet .and keep her feet on my thighs.,and start pressing and massage her feet.

by surya Mon Mar 19 11:17:04 UTC 2012

dear surya
pls let me know how all started. like when u touched her feet first. also tell me who all touches her feet other than u

by arun Tue Mar 20 19:03:49 UTC 2012

for d first time i touched her feet wen she s 11th standerd n iam in 10th . .on rakshabandhan she to my hme to tie rakhi . .aftr tieing she tried put sweetin mouth bt vi took it n put in her mouth she ate half and gave remaining to me . .then i gave her a gift and bow down at her feet for blessings . .i touched my both eyes ti her feet three times and took her blessings. . .nt only me sum of my frnds also touch her feet . .bt she consider only me as her own bro. .

by surya Wed Mar 21 05:57:54 UTC 2012

i wil never forget dat day in my life because dats d first time wen i touched mysister,my goddes feet . .even wen v visit temple i never prayed to god because i consider my sister only as my goddess. .wen v enter in to temple i myself remove her sandal from feet. .then i wash her feet neatly then v go in to temple. .

by guest Wed Mar 21 06:03:59 UTC 2012

and u can ask me any more questions u want

by surya Wed Mar 21 06:06:01 UTC 2012

wen ever we both meet i definetely touch her feet . . tel me clearly which type of incident u want. . because i touch my sisters feet hundreds of times. .

by surya Wed Mar 21 15:23:42 UTC 2012

very intresting surya but why not drinking he feet washed water of ur siser goddess in her prescence ?

by Arun Sat Mar 31 09:01:04 UTC 2012

she may scold me,if she knw dat i drink dat water

by guest Tue Apr 03 10:13:36 UTC 2012

but not nw . .nw i wash her feet and drink that water infront of her. .

by surya Tue Apr 03 10:44:49 UTC 2012

Hey friends i have posted earlier i m manish i fear my didi very much when she beats me i usually cry but one day she got very angry and gave punches to my face and to my belly i could not resist that she then gave me right and left punches to my belly i was im immense pain and asked her didi pls mere pet ko ghussa mat maro then i vomited

by Manish Thu Apr 12 12:17:09 UTC 2012

did u ever touched ur sis feet

by guest Thu Apr 12 14:10:57 UTC 2012

its our family tradition to wash the feet of elder sister and take the blessings on rakshabandhan. . i hav three sisters 2 cousin sisters and 1 own sister. . every year they tied rakhi but i never washed their feet,jst took blessings but in my 10th standerd also my three sisters tied rakhi after dat they sat in a sofa . . i went to dem and gave gift and sat dwn at their feet to take blessings ,bt my mother suddenly brought a big plate and asked to wash thier feet first then take blessings. . .i took the plate and water and sat dwn at my big sisters feet first,took her both feet in to plate and started to wash them . .first i washed the upper part and later bottom part very neatly.. . i washed her feet for 2mins then i took a new cloth and wiped her feet by putting her feet on my thigh. . similarly i washed my other two sisters feet n wiped thier feet. . .after dat i bow dwn at thier feet touching my both eyes to their feet for blessings . . .

by rajesh Thu Jul 19 05:31:54 UTC 2012

and after washing my sisters feet my mother asked to drink dat water . .

by rajesh Thu Jul 19 06:06:56 UTC 2012

gud rajesh pls tell how old are they

by Mahesh Tue Jul 24 07:07:51 UTC 2012

3years older dan me

by rajesh Wed Aug 01 08:54:07 UTC 2012

3years older dan me

by rajesh Wed Aug 01 08:54:07 UTC 2012

tomarrow s rakshabandhan . . i hav to touch my three goddess sisters feet at a time for blessings . . i wil plan differently this time. . .even i shud wash their feet

by rajesh Wed Aug 01 09:03:53 UTC 2012

my wish is to wash my sisters feet with milk . . after dat i wash with water cleanly.. i hav never seen any other girls as beauty as them and they r very kind. .

by rajesh Wed Aug 01 09:06:11 UTC 2012

Awesum threads

by Anonymous Thu Aug 02 18:55:40 UTC 2012

i hav superb experience . . i wil share tomarow

by rajesh Fri Aug 03 13:42:16 UTC 2012

Rajesh we all waiting tell us the exp in detail

tell step bye step pls

by arun Wed Aug 08 13:44:15 UTC 2012

my elder sister is 2 year elder than me. i used to touch her foot from my childhood. when i am in class 7 and she is in class 9, then 1st time i touch my head do her feet. it was a day of vatridwitia. after the ceremony i touched her feet for blessings, but my mom said i should touch her feet with mu forehead. and i did. i lay on my chest near her feet and touch her feet with my forehead. it was an outstanding experience. i lay there with my forehead on my elder sister's feet for 2-3 mins. then i kiss her both feet for 1 times ,and then she touch my head with her feet and bless me. then it became like a natural routine between us. i like to touch my forehead to my beautifull sister's feet everyday. both me and my sis enjoy it. i specially worship her in 2 days every year, the day of rakshabandhan and vatridwitia. if anyone interested , i can tell you details about how i worship my goddess sister.

by ujjwal Thu Aug 23 07:44:48 UTC 2012

rajesh, surya and arun, please share more of your experiences.

by ujjwal Thu Aug 23 07:49:07 UTC 2012

Good experience mr. Ujjwal. Plz write in details.

by Ravi Thu Aug 23 18:33:47 UTC 2012

plz ujwal tel the details

by kareem Mon Aug 27 13:48:07 UTC 2012

share ur expirience ujwal v r waiting

by guest Mon Aug 27 13:49:21 UTC 2012

one of my favourite experience with my sister occured 1 year after, i scored a good result in the annual exam of the next year. i came back to home and said to home that it was happen to me just because i took my sister's blessing and worship her . i told her from then on, i want to worship her even more. my mom happily smiled. when my elder sister came back to home i showed her my markshit and fell on her feet. i placed my forehead to my beautiful sister's sneakered feet and said "i am a good student now, because you bless me." she said nothing, just smiled towards me and let me stay at her feet. my mom also present in that room but said nothing to us. she was very happy to see that his son became a good student by worshipping his didi's feet. i start to kiss the top of my sister's feet. my sister started to play with my hair after a few minutes, i am humiliated, but very happy. after 10 mins, i rolled back on my stomach and said to my goddess, "sis, please place your feet on my face and bless me." she smiled and placed her sneakered foot on my face and start to rub my face with her sneaker sole, in front of our mother. her sneaker sole was a bit of dirty, which added more humiliation to me and made me more happy. she started to play with my face by rubbing her shoe sole all over my face. i am in heaven . i start to kiss her sneaker sole passionately. this was one of my best experience in life.

by ujjwal Thu Aug 30 07:44:08 UTC 2012

i also wash her feet and drank that water that day , in front of both of my parents. then she placed her both feet over my head and bless me. then i am put her house sleeper, put them on her feet and then laid under her feet. she placed her both sandaled foot over my face and use me as her foot rest for 2 long hours.

by ujjwal Thu Aug 30 07:49:00 UTC 2012

I THINK U PPL SHULD ACCEPT ISLAM BCOZ IN ISLAM ANE DOES NOT HAVE TO TOUCH ANYBODYS FEET IT IS CONSIDERED VERY BAD IN ISLAM TO TOUCH ONES FEET ETC SO MY ADVICE & SUGGESTION TO U PPL IS TO EMBRACE ISLAM & BE FAR AWAY FROM THESE THINGS IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HINDUISM & ISLAM IN DETAIL PLZ VIST WWW.IRF.NET

by guest Tue Sep 04 10:27:13 UTC 2012

islam id the worst religion of the world. it treats women as animals.

by anti islam Wed Sep 05 18:19:49 UTC 2012

is

by guest Wed Sep 05 18:20:42 UTC 2012

do ur father wash n worship ur sister

by guest Fri Oct 12 18:53:56 UTC 2012

ya, my father also worship my sister sonetimes. my father was addicted to cigarette but cabt stop his addiction. so my mom said ' you should worship our dsughter and take her blessing. it will help you to quit smoking. ' my father do that. and within a few days he become a non smoker.from then on, my father touch his daughters feet everyday and take her blessings. he also wash het feet and drink that water.

by ujjwal Thu Nov 01 12:12:00 UTC 2012

ujjwal tell us more stories about your father kissing to your sister feet

by guest Mon Nov 05 15:28:35 UTC 2012

ujjwal are your mother also under your sister control ,please reply

by guest Mon Nov 05 15:31:02 UTC 2012

no, my mather is not under control of my sis. but my sis is the real queen of our house. oth me and my father worship her like a goddess . she use both of us just like slaves.

by ujjwal Sun Nov 11 10:07:10 UTC 2012

UJWALL CAN YOU TELL US IN DEATAILS WHAT YOUR FATHER AND YOU DO WITH YOUR SISTER

by guest Fri Nov 16 16:40:14 UTC 2012

i felt on sister feet then my mother wash her feet my father fall water on sis feet sheis blessing all

by guest Tue Nov 20 21:51:59 UTC 2012

i felt on sister feet then my mother wash her feet my father fall water on sis feet sheis blessing all

by guest Tue Nov 20 21:52:04 UTC 2012

DID your mother kiss your sister feet before and if it is happened tell us its story

by guest Fri Nov 23 11:46:39 UTC 2012

my mother never kissed her feet, me and my father did.

by Ujjwal Sun Dec 02 06:07:23 UTC 2012

yes plz tell

by guest Mon Dec 10 00:39:32 UTC 2012

ok

by k' Mon Jan 14 07:33:30 UTC 2013

Once my Elder sister caught me while I was watching blue film....I had not cut my hair also..Our parents live in Canada.
Yes so she caught me with my hair and slapped me very hard many times.She den made me naked and kept me like dat only for 3 days.Den one day after she came from college,She told me to wear my clothes and took me to the barber who sits on road.And told him to shave my head she said "Isko ganja kardo ekdam takla..ek bhi baal nahi bachna chahiye.After I was completely bald,she took me home and as it was Summer season and I had vacation so she told me dat U will not get clothes for the whole vacation.And she den took oil bottle and oiled my whole body.Her punishment is dat she keeps me naked in the house.And wenever her mood is,she tell me to sit my ass up and pours oil inside my ass hole and puts a whole cucumber inside my ass and keeps me in that way for 4 to 5 hrs..She took my photographs and while cucumber in my ass and developed dem and distributed to girls in my class..Because dey come for tution to my didi and my didi and my friends make fun of me as I don't get clothes to wear at home.

by Shantanu Sun Jan 20 06:54:31 UTC 2013

what the fock!?

by guest Tue Jan 29 08:07:22 UTC 2013

Hi Shantanu,plz write more about your strict didi..I am waiting..

by guest Thu Jan 31 19:35:22 UTC 2013

i want to b dominated like this

by guest Tue Feb 05 01:38:22 UTC 2013

Wow Shantanu very nice.I have done my 12th.I also live with my sis cause she had a divorce with her husband.My parents live in village.Once my didi found dat I tease girls.So she said dat now u are done with ur studies.We are rich and U don't need to study more.So wat she did is like dis.She took me to the beautyparlour and pierced my nose and ears.She said U and me are live like dis forever now.I am divorced and der are no good girls so U also don't marry.She said u stay like a girl.She let me grow my hair.Now my hair is long till my butts.And I wear all girl dresses or sarees at home.My sister oils my hair daily twice heavily till my hair drips with oil and ties 2 plaits. I oil her hair the same way.My name is also changed from Sanket to Sakshi officially.We have sex many times.But now I wear bangles,nose ring,ear rings and all girl stuff.Now I dont wear gents under wear but ladies undergarments.Our parents were not happy at first.And my elder bro also beat me n my sis.But now we live alone.My sis has got half of husband's property in divorce.So she owns a bungalow and an Audi A7 and a Honda CRV and a lot of bank balance.Now all the people here know me by my name as Sakshi.

by Sakshi(Sanket) Tue Feb 12 10:54:04 UTC 2013

Guys I'm a male of 21yrs & I have a sister 2yrs elder than me she is not too bossy but not too liberal she punishes me with various punishments like murga,situps,kneeling & slapping myself but just before 2 days when I was not studying she told me to study well but I neglected her words she got angry and started slapping me I fell to her legs begging for her mercy but she left me then but from 2 days I was ordered by her to daily wash her feet and drink that water she is now keeping her legs on ny face what should I do to escape from her

by shankar Wed Feb 27 13:58:37 UTC 2013

Guys I'm a male of 21yrs & I have a sister 2yrs elder than me she is not too bossy but not too liberal she punishes me with various punishments like murga,situps,kneeling & slapping myself but just before 2 days when I was not studying she told me to study well but I neglected her words she got angry and started slapping me I fell to her legs begging for her mercy but she left me then but from 2 days I was ordered by her to daily wash her feet and drink that water she is now keeping her legs on ny face what should I do to escape from her

by shankar Wed Feb 27 13:58:39 UTC 2013

u r really lucky shankar. you should worship your sis as a goddess.

by sharma Tue Mar 05 14:03:57 UTC 2013

you should wash her feet and drink the water. you should also wash her freind's feet with respect. tell me ur other experiences in detail.

by guest Thu Mar 07 16:18:48 UTC 2013

you should wash her feet and drink the water. you should also wash her freind's feet with respect. tell me ur other experiences in detail.

by guest Thu Mar 07 16:18:49 UTC 2013

LISTEN just hear me out,trust in the GOD of the universe he sent his son to die for you.I dont know where you put your faith but im a christian so ask him say God please help me,please guide me and ask jesus christ to be your savoir you can do all things through him.

by eli Sat Mar 09 15:11:13 UTC 2013

I have a story

by guest Fri Mar 22 02:59:25 UTC 2013

Ok here it goes
I have a couisin this all statred at a crowed football party there was no seats so she came in and put her feet on my lap and i imedately noticed but didnt say anything i like feet espically hers she said her feet were cold so she tucked them under my leg for warmth for a bit after a little bit she took them out and layed them on my lap i played with them a little they were painted bright red and they felt nice

Another time i sat down next to her feet and she put them on my knees again so i just left them there next she asked me to rub her feet and i said no ! I still regret tht decision until this day but she just left them there as i played with them touched them and felt them they are very nice i just want to be her footslave !

I finally got my wishes i had to go to her house so she could babysit me she was laying on the couch so i sat near her feet she started teasing me with her feet so i finally asked wht r u doing ? She said playing with ur face so i said thts enough ! She asked me to rub her feet and i said no ! She sprang her feet in my face and told me to kiss them so i did ! I asked her if we could play hide and go seek and she said sure ! So we played a little bit and when we came back in and sat down she complained about her feet hurting and being dirty she asked me if id wash her feet and rub them i said never ! She got mad and trapped me with her feet and said u are now my footslave and there was nothing i could do sbout it she said i was to clean and rub her feet first i stood up to go get the water and she said where r u going ? And i said to get the water and the cloth to wash ur feet and she said u will do it with ur tonugue and she told me to get down on my knees and beg to clean her feet ! I did and i licked every inch it tasted amazing but nasty also ! Her feet also smelled like heaven !$$ next she had me rub her feet for a half an hour ! After that she told me to go get her shoes and bring them to her i did next she took the socks out of the shoes and shoved the shoes over my face and told me to sniff loud so i did they smelled soo amazing ! Next she took her socks and told me to open my mouth next she shoved both of the socks in my mouth she said these socks better be clean after ur done how do u like them ? I wore them in gym now suck the sweat out i did i was in heaven it tasted amazing !!!! She told me to go upstairs and grab her orange nailpolish i did next she made me paint her nails orange but first i had to lick them clean (her toenails) it was amazing !! After that i had to lick all her shoes clean and kiss her feet next she told me to grab her nike gym shoes ! They smelled amazing i loved it but anyways she told me to lick the dirty outside cleanand i did after tht she said i was done for today but this would happen again ! Do u wanna hear more ?!?!?!?

by guest Fri Mar 22 03:25:15 UTC 2013

my sister was seven years old to me.when I was small she used to affectioned to me.when she went boarding school iwas four year old.during vacation she used to come and took care of me.she doesnot tolerate if mom beat me for study ermistakes or others,after passing 12th she got admitted in primeir college where my father got transferred so we were living togather.after a year she started taking interest in my study and other activity,she become dominant,just like if she finds me sitting she will start giving homework,some times she will keep her feet on my back or chest without removing chappal,one day when she came home she asked me to put off shoes and give her slipper in her feet I ignored she took one swashy cane and dealt with that ten times,because of her taking care in study matters parents doesnot listen till class tenth.

by guest Sat Apr 13 12:23:09 UTC 2013

i am ritu msc in math, caning is very important in school level, for discipline and for good academic record of students.i also use cane for punishment for students. i teach in girls school, i teach math to non medical students +2,there are two section of non medical girls students.
i always take one test in every week. those girls who get less than half marks, i give them harsh punishment, i made those girls murga in standing position for half an hour, as any girl lower her butt,then i apply 5 terrible stroke on her butts and then she starts crying for pain and start request me for leaving the cane, but i do not stop.after half an hour i give all murga girls 10 10 strokes on their legs and butts and on back at very high speed. all girls of +2 class fear from me .
i give them punishment in school ground in front of junior girls, so they feel shame on them .

if any one wants to share their exp of punishment then pls share here .

by miss ritu Mon May 20 07:09:56 UTC 2013

Hi miss ritu,I am teaching in a girl's school. I teach English for the whole school. In 7th standard, a girl wrote 'bodies' instead of 'boys'. I was so angry that i made her kneel down and cane on her palms hardly more than thirty times.
Also i am the discipline teacher for the school. Anyone who did not do their homework more than three times receive punishment from me. I make them kneel down on sharp rocks. Then they receive canes on their palms for more than ten times. After that they should not touch their hands. For that i tell them to raise their hands. This includes lower classes.

by ms saratha Sun Jun 23 08:21:17 UTC 2013

Hello teachers, i am teaching in a girl's school. I teach Science. The students have to listen carefully and i will ask questions to some girls. If they don't answer, they have to kneel down and listen to the class. And i will again ask them questions. If they fail to answer, they have to kneel with hands up. Once the whole class failed to answer a question. I simply made them to kneel in the corridor and study. And still if they don't answer, they have to kneel down and listen to the class. Until they answer one question, they can go back to their seats. There are 5 girls who have been kneeling down and listening to the class since for the past 3 months. Still they don't answer. So, today, they were made to kneel down inn front of the princiapl room.

by Ms Geetha Sun Jun 23 12:54:40 UTC 2013

My Elder sister makes me to clean her feet by licking it.

by guest Sun Jun 30 02:02:18 UTC 2013

teachers we request u not to hijack the topic

by guest Mon Jul 01 09:15:51 UTC 2013

yes, guest is right. this forum is a place for discussing about dominant elder or younger sister.

by nitin Mon Jul 01 09:28:38 UTC 2013

my elder sis is very dominant to me. she is 19, I am 17. she love to dominate me infront of everyone, including our parents. as I am very submi$sive, I love her doninance over me.

by nitin Mon Jul 01 09:31:04 UTC 2013

hiii i hav a sister n 2 cousine sisters. . ., i consider themv as goddess i worsip my cousine sisters feet wen ever i visit their home. . but i take my own sisters blessings regularly. . she is like a goddess to me ..wenever she comes from out i wash her feet and drink them ,sumtimes i will eat the food in which she spit. . .at night i shud massage her feet till she get sleep.. . .wen my cousine sisters come i shud do this for them also. . .i polish all off their sandals also. . .

by rajesh Tue Jul 02 13:41:46 UTC 2013

their are many things i hav done for them. . .

by rajesh Tue Jul 02 13:42:59 UTC 2013

what else u do for your sisters ,rajesh ? your sister is elder or younger than u ?

by nitin Thu Jul 04 15:07:53 UTC 2013

I love both of your stories. I have a sister who is 3 yrs younger than me. I worship her like a goddess.

by chandan Fri Jul 05 12:27:29 UTC 2013

all of them r elder than me

by rajesh Mon Jul 08 08:05:36 UTC 2013

do u worship them regularly ?

by chandan Tue Jul 09 10:42:50 UTC 2013

Most of the time i when my sister is sleeping, i go and tickle her feet. It is fun to see her reaction. Most of the times i remove her socks and tickle it.

by guest Fri Jul 26 11:41:06 UTC 2013

I'm 21 yrs old and my elder sister is 2 yrs older than me.Since I was 14 and she was 16,I have been made to touch her feet by my parents.Every morning along with my parent's feet,I also touch her feet.Although she loves me a lot,she often makes me serve her.Sometimes when she returns from college,she makes me massage her legs,paint her toenails,clean her sandals.
On the day of rakshabandhan,after she ties me the rakhi,I need to bend completely and touch her feet by my forehead.Then I bring drinking water in a large bowl and properly wash her feet in them and then dry her feet with the towel.Then I drink the water in which her foot was washed.Then I kiss her feet and she blesses me and offers me some sweets.
She helps me a lot in studies and a lot of other activities.When I make mistakes she defends me in front of our parents,but sometimes scolds me and if needed even slaps me.Once I misbehaved and pushed her in anger and she got very angry and stopped talking to me.I apologised but still she didn't talk to me.Then in the evening I went into her room and rubbed my nose on her feet and said sorry,but she didn't respond so I started licking the soles of her feet,then she stopped me and said she was okay and she has forgiven me and gave me a hug.

by Swayam Wed Aug 07 21:45:08 UTC 2013

When i was in 12th standard,i was 17 yrs old,and had economics teacher who was 25 yrs old.Once she caught me stealing papers from the staff room.She threatened to fail me in the pre-boards.I begged her to forgive me,then she told me to come to her house in the evening.I could not complain against her as then she would have told the principal that I was stealing.
When I reached her home in the evening,she was watching TV.She used to live alone in the flat.I was standing there for her order.She said I didn't have manners that she was my teacher and I haven't even touched her feet.I bent down to touch her feet,but she stopped me and said "Not like that,touch my feet with your forehead".I had made up my mind before coming that i would agree to whatever she said as I needed to pass in the pre-boards.Then she told me to call my parents and say I won't be returning home that night and make some excuse for it.I did that.After that she made me massage her legs and feet.Then she told me to lick her feet clean which were not that dirty anyway,only when she made me lick in between her toes that i had to eat her toejam.As her feet were now soaked in my spit,she told me to wash her feet and drink the water in which her feet were washed.
Then at dinner time she already had told her cook to make some food even for me.She told me to eat dinner sitting on the floor.Firstly she took my plate and took a bite,chewed it and spit it back into my plate and then spitted another 4-5 times in my food and told me to eat it.She told me to start eating with the bite that she had chewed and spit.When I was reaching for water,she stopped me and told me to give her the glass.She went to the toilet with that glass and came back with her piss filled in it and told me to drink it.I was shocked to hear that she wanted me to drink her piss.But as I didn't have an option I took the glass and drank the whole glass of her piss.After that she made me thank her for the delicious food and drink.
After that she took me to her washroom,made me kneel down and started brushing her teeth.Suddenly she ordered me to open my mouth and she spitted in my mouth.
She then took a bath and told me to hand wash her clothes including her undergarments(bra and panty).
Then she went to sleep and told me to massage her legs for sometime and told me before I went to sleep I should clean all her sandals and shoes properly.
Next morning I woke up feeling something on my face,and when I opened my eyes I was under her feet.I woke up then she went to the toilet and thankfully this time didn't made me drink her piss or eat her shit(I was afraid last night that this might happen).She told me she was going to the gym and I will have to drive her till there.
When we returned from the gym,she ordered me to take off her shoes and socks and wash her feet and drink that water.I obeyed her.Then she told me to take her sweat soaked socks in my mouth and suck her foot sweat from it which I did.
Then she told me that my punishment was over and I may go back.I touched her feet,took her blessings and went back home.
I got 88 out of 100 in economics in the pre-board exam.

by Bhanu Wed Aug 07 22:55:53 UTC 2013

swayam, you are a lucky brother. do u like when u drink the water after washing her feet ?

by john Thu Aug 08 07:01:55 UTC 2013

Yeah,i don't have a problem in drinking the water in which her feet were washed as she is elder to me and i have lots of respect for her and she in return has lots of love for me

by Swayam Thu Aug 08 18:31:11 UTC 2013

don't you like to show some more respect to your sister swayam ? like licking her shoes clean for her ?

by john Mon Aug 12 12:05:01 UTC 2013

I love my sister a lot even she loves me a lot but my parents went to out of station for one week which turned a bad time to me I had to see another dominant face of my beautiful lovely sister I always fear her after those days on the first day when my parents went first my sister asked (in fact ordered) me to get off my cloth and then told me kneel down in front of her she kept her legs on my shoulders and said dominantly that I was her slave from that day she made me eat her shit drink her piss and also lick her feet daily at first I hated it but did it because of fear of her but later I also loved it and developed desire for her feet. from that day I really became her slave and worship the whole week. now she is going to another city for further studies in home they are planning to send me with her when I asked her can I come she said that she would be more dominant than before.I was very happy with her words

by sister's shit pit Thu Aug 15 09:59:06 UTC 2013

It will be somewhat odd to lick her shoes clean but i won't mind doing it if she ever asks me to do it

by Swayam Fri Aug 23 19:09:50 UTC 2013

do u serve her only when you are alone ? or do u serve her in front of friends and family ?

by john Tue Aug 27 12:43:37 UTC 2013

:-(

by priya Sun Sep 01 18:25:19 UTC 2013

my name is priya.
I am so sad with my sister's behavior.
she always dominate me in front of my friends.
she call me slave.
she orders me to take blessing every day morning and night.she always put the foot on my head.
my hair is so long she always play with my hair my rubbing the foot on my head.

please friends.
give me a suggestion to lead a ordinary life.

by priya Sun Sep 01 18:31:17 UTC 2013

For me there is no greater honour that to be the slave of my three sisters

Their Slave.

by Their Slave Wed Sep 04 21:25:03 UTC 2013

Bhanu.

You say,

"I was shocked to hear that she wanted me to drink her piss"

Whereas, I love drinking my sisters piss, her lovely tangy tasting golden nectar, there is nothing else like it. And as I have three dominant sisters.

There is no need for me to have any other liquid intake, as my stomach is nearly always full of their kind and generous offering.

Their Slave.

by Their Slave. Thu Sep 05 10:35:37 UTC 2013

please give me suggestion friends :-(

by guest Thu Sep 05 12:59:25 UTC 2013

anygirls want to become my teacher???

by ravi Mon Sep 09 01:53:06 UTC 2013

ya.but u help me?

by priya Mon Sep 09 16:35:53 UTC 2013

dear priya mam wat help shud i do mam??

by ravi Tue Sep 10 04:00:23 UTC 2013

my sister always dominating me :-)

give me suggestion to escape from my sister

by Priya Tue Sep 10 07:08:26 UTC 2013

just rise against her nd beat her back ya...she has tat power means yy dont u have??

by ravi Tue Sep 10 16:16:47 UTC 2013

I can't to this that :-(
I am not stronger than my sister :-(
she always dominate me .

he rub her foot on my head :-(

by priya Tue Sep 10 17:13:25 UTC 2013

yyy tat so???
do u have a mail id???

by ravi Wed Sep 11 01:35:12 UTC 2013

y u want my email id ?

by guest Sun Sep 15 11:22:51 UTC 2013

my name is priya.

my sister always orders to massage her foot

by Priya Mon Sep 23 17:02:36 UTC 2013

Are you all ****?don't u all have respect for yourself.i never worship my sister.i just touch her feet when asked.anyone who likes to be dominated is mindless

by Ankur Wed Sep 25 02:52:29 UTC 2013

ankur get lost idiot

by guest Wed Sep 25 10:30:44 UTC 2013

my sister was order to massage her foot daily and she tie my hair to her shoes :-(

and she play with my hair she placing shoes on my head.

I clean my sister shoes with my hair please help to friends give me suggestion

by priya Sun Sep 29 06:23:57 UTC 2013

this is not fair priya as you are a girl. my elder sister did the same to me. but, as I am male, her brother, she had the right to play with my head with her shoed feet. she even rub her shoe sole all over my face . but you are also a girl. you should live a life like a princess.

by ajit Wed Oct 02 17:04:48 UTC 2013

but my sister treat me like an slave :-(
she ordered to take blessings :-(
she always place the foot on my head :-(
and she call me slave :-(

by priya Thu Oct 03 17:31:19 UTC 2013

priya, u r a goddess. pls let me worship u. pls touch ur foot on my head and bless me. pls.

by manik Tue Oct 08 18:34:21 UTC 2013

I slapped my both little brother ans sister. They were disturbing me.

by Juni Wed Oct 09 21:32:26 UTC 2013

I slapped my both little brother and sister. They were disturbing me.

by Juni Wed Oct 09 21:33:50 UTC 2013

y?

by priya Thu Oct 10 17:14:52 UTC 2013

coz every girl is a goddess. pls priya, let me worship u. let me touch my forehead to your feet. please.

by manik Fri Oct 11 10:15:53 UTC 2013

please juni, slap me too.

by manik Fri Oct 11 10:16:32 UTC 2013

ha.my sister fully dominating me :-(
she orders me to clean her foot with my hair :-(

by priya Sun Oct 27 16:21:43 UTC 2013

Hi guys, i have a story.

by guest Mon Nov 04 07:00:56 UTC 2013

Wht?

by guest Tue Nov 05 17:31:51 UTC 2013

fak off

by ok Fri Nov 15 21:59:54 UTC 2013

i was 18 at that time my sister was 21. i was in love with a girl but my family hates love, so my sister started to blackmail me that obey me orelse i will tell your love to mom & dad, so i started to obey her

by vg Mon Nov 18 03:34:11 UTC 2013

dr priya dnt worry i wil lick ur feet, plz tel hw i shd

by Aks Fri Nov 22 11:54:30 UTC 2013

wht ur sister orders.?

by guest Fri Nov 29 17:34:27 UTC 2013

elder sisters are like goddesses. My elder sister is cheru and she is my goddess. I massage her feet, wash her feet, shine her sandals everyday. I start my day by bowing my head by her feet and recieving her blessings and end the day in the same way. Once she maid me to bow my head at her feet in public. I am her slave and put her divine foot dust on my forehead.

by calcu Mon Dec 09 12:30:46 UTC 2013

worship ur sister like a goddess .

by guest Thu Dec 12 17:05:36 UTC 2013

my sister everyday ask to wash the feet with water.
and he ask to clean it :(

by guest Tue Jan 14 17:49:37 UTC 2014

Dont u all have any self-respect.u all r saying dat 'treat ur sister like goddes'.how cud u even say dat.u all r really crazy and mindless ****

by Ankur Thu Jan 16 13:25:50 UTC 2014

I thnk guest is crazyyyyyyy and anyone who likes to worship his sister like goddess.

by Ankur Fri Jan 17 07:41:11 UTC 2014

My elder sister used to treat my face as her footstool since we were child . she is 2 year elder than me and very good looking . she do it in front of everyone and as she do it since childhood it seems like normal to everyone in our house. she used to place her feet always in my face . she may wear boot, shoe , sandal, sneaker, socks or her feet may be bare. it doesn't a matter . she placed them on my face infront of everyone. when she come back from outside she call me and sat down on a chair . i gave her a drink , open the tv for her then touch my forehead to her shoed feet .
she usually bless me by placing her shoed feet on my head . then i laid under her shoed feet and she placed her both shoe sole on my face. i started to massage her feet while she was kept rubbing her shoe sole allover my face . i kissed her shoe sole while massage her feet . i don't know why i enjoyed to worship her like a goddess since my childhood. I loved to serve her always like a good servant . I liked to clean her clothes , clean her shoes, clean her room . I liked to prepare breakfast for her and let her use my face as her footstool while she ate.
She was my princess . Though by birth I am her brother , I always loved to think myself as her servant . my family never mind in our relationship . the only thing we do in private is licking her shoes clean , which is my favourite way to serve her .

by jay Wed Jan 29 11:13:06 UTC 2014

my sister always use my face as foot stool.

by Priya Sat Mar 15 17:03:55 UTC 2014

You all are ****.Most of you are.why dont you all accept my and alternative's advice and stop treating your sisters like goddesses.

by Ankur Thu Apr 03 09:27:20 UTC 2014

Guest is the most crazy person on this forum

by Ankur Thu Apr 03 09:29:38 UTC 2014

treat ur sis like an godesss....

by guest Sat Apr 19 05:48:30 UTC 2014

i have a elder sister she always wash her face with my panty she lick my shoes but i dont like it some times she request me to sit on her face.

by mistudas Fri May 23 10:49:57 UTC 2014

My elder sister loved to kick my face like a football. She wear football boots with football jersey and took me to the roof everyday. She was 2 years older than me and very beautiful. She told me to laid down after she attached a dog leash on my neck. I did, and she started to play football by kicking my face and head with her football boots. She kicked as heard as she can. It was very painful. Sometimes ahe stands on my face with those football boots on. My cousin sister, who is 1 year younger than me, sometimes join with my sister and played football with my face. Then they take me to the house and use me as their slave, even in front of my parents. I love to serve both of them. They are my goddess.

by karan Mon Jun 09 12:46:27 UTC 2014

My elder sister also liked to kick my face with football boots. She kicked as hard aa she can. It is painful, but i let her do it because i worship her as a goddess. I lick clean all her shoes, sandals, sneakers and football boot. She used my face as her footstool in front of every one. She is 2 years elder than me and very good looking. She called me servant or slave. I called her goddess.

by manas Fri Jun 13 07:35:19 UTC 2014

Interesting johnson,

by siddarth Thu Jul 10 09:12:14 UTC 2014

My name is Johnson thomas. Residing at kerala. I have a sister named sunitha thomas who is 10 yrs eldr than me and a physics lecturer when i am at 12 standrd. Unlike your experiances, we malayalees never had such foot touch or wash or unethical punishments. Here a lot of teachers are in jail for these type of actiöns. Whenever my sister beat me i always give replays physicaly and by sound. But we love each othèr. When she teach me i am not allowed to be lazy. Sometime she applies cane and pinch me hard. If it comes out my limit i do wrestle with her and make myself free. At my 12 standard we had to go hindi speaking (north india) place and joined a skool there. At first day of my skool, as i was a newcomer, a lady teacher named rakhi was asked me to come infront of the klass. I came and started to introduce my self. Soon she caned me and asked me to touch her foot. I refused and asked why should i do this? I am not ur slave. We both are indian citizens and have equal rights and i also said that if i touch ur feet, u should also touch my foot. This made her shivering with anger. Then i saw some girls looking at me with worship as they finaly saw a dare boy in their life. She told me to get the principal. At that time i was so influenced by the communist parties of kerala. So i planned to face them darely. Princi told me that u should get the TC. But i contacted the police but their behaviour was harsh like to a criminal. I never saw such a police as i was familiar with civil serving police. But i told that i am gonna call the medias and i had never committed a mistake and that was skool and police. Then they said they will try. Finaly i won the battle. From that day teachers became more friendly.

by johnson Thu Jul 10 09:13:44 UTC 2014

My sister always tell me to massage feet.
she put one leg on my lap.
and other leg in my shoulder..

so worst.

by guest Tue Sep 09 18:34:03 UTC 2014

not so good stories only time wasting

by guest Sun Oct 26 03:10:32 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.