Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Caning by lady teacher to boys in bangladesh
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Caning by lady teacher to boys in bangladesh
Please share

by M khan Sun Oct 31 04:02:33 UTC 2010

In a Muslim country a lady will not touch a boy!!

by guest Tue Nov 30 04:53:18 UTC 2010

write something on the thread

"different punishments to wife from your ideas."

by guest Wed Dec 15 09:53:55 UTC 2010

guest you totally wrong you don't know any thing about islam yes ladys can't shake or hold mens hands but muslim ladys they educated and they teach at school and colleges and when ever punishment is needed for boys they do hit and punish boys and they beat boys as any school is i am female teacher i teach english at all boys school i do give palm punishment for my students some time i do slap their faces but i never punish or hit any boy on his butt because i feel shame of my self

by MS AYESHA Wed Dec 29 20:35:09 UTC 2010

I THINK THEIR ANY THING CALLED SOFT OR HARD PUNISHMENT ALL PUNISHMENTS IS HARD DOES NOT MATTER PHISCAL OR HUMILATING PUNISHMENTS IT'S A LOT OF PAIN SO TEACHERS DON'T MARK YOUR SELF AS A GOOD ,STRICT OR SOFT TEACHER ALL OF YOU SPECIALY YOUNG FEMALE TEACHER THEY LOVE TO PUNISH AND HIT THE STUDENTS HARD FOR THEIR OWN ENJOYMENT NOTHIGN ELSE THEIR IS TOO MANY WAYS TO PUNISH STUDENTS AWAY FROM THE CANE AND KEEP THEM IN ORDER AND PREFORME JUST GOOD AT SCHOOL AND CLASS WHEN 24 OLD FEMALE TEACHER HITS 40 OLD STUDENT WHAT KIND OF CORRECTION SHE TRY TO MAKE SHE DON'T EVEN HAS GOOD BEHAVIOR AND AT THAT AGE NORMALY THE TEACHER ACT WILD AND SHE NEED TO PUNISHED NOT TO GIVE THE PUNISHMENT ,SO TEACHERS STOP ALL OF THAT AND CONCENTATE ON THE CLASS ACHAIVMENT NOT HOW HARD AND HOW MANY STUDENTS YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT THAT DAY

by retired principal Thu Dec 30 10:30:59 UTC 2010

Im also a Muslim girl working as a teacher.Its a teacher's duty to give severe canning to the students who commit offence.Its nothing to do seperate boys and girls as they are only students and we cant ignore the mistakes of the boys.Some times i used to give very heavy canning till bleeding and swollen canning marks for few days.Shivering hands,tears flowing from eyes,jumping at the time receiving strokes,etc almost happening daily in my classes.Im always giving merciless canning to boys.

by Ms Noorjahan Fri Jan 21 08:16:55 UTC 2011

Hi miss nonrjahan what dress do you put on in school do you put on sleveless dress

by A Sun Jan 23 11:31:51 UTC 2011

muslim ladies always wear hijab

by guest Thu Jan 27 15:01:42 UTC 2011

Sankinar, r u from Bangladesh? I disagree with you. In Bangladesh many women doesn't use hijab they doesn't cover the head, it's not required in Bangladesh.

by Nushrat Thu Feb 10 11:01:47 UTC 2011

Hi nushrat bangladeshe ki shikkhikara chhatra der bet mare . Tumi bolechho tumi girls schoole porao. Tumi ki barite tution porao. Tomar bari bangladeshe kothay. Reply soon

by Dev Fri Feb 11 16:41:54 UTC 2011

Hi nushrat if you know any film of bangladesh where cane is used by lady teacher to boys please tell us. We are waiting for your answer.

by Bangabl Fri Feb 11 16:44:14 UTC 2011

Hi nashrut please reply me soon

by Dev Sat Feb 12 12:32:30 UTC 2011

Hi Dev,

Bangladesh e shikkikara chhatra der bet mare. Ami barite o tution porai. Amar bari Bogra district e.

by Nushrat Wed Feb 16 08:18:57 UTC 2011

Hi Bangabi,

I didn't find such film.

by Nushrat Wed Feb 16 08:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi nushrat tumi ki tutione chhatra der porao tader ki tumi bet maro. Reply soon

by Dev Wed Feb 16 08:36:02 UTC 2011

Hello Dev,

Ami tuiton e chhatroder ebong chhatrider porai. Tobe alada batch e. Ha ami chhatroder ebong chhatrider uvoikey bet mari.

by Nushrat Fri Feb 18 12:42:02 UTC 2011

Hi naushrat what is your subject what is your age what dress do you put on in school do you put on sleveless dress while caning

by Bangal Sat Feb 19 13:45:08 UTC 2011

Hi Bangal, I teach Math. I'm 48. I put on Salwar Kameez Dupatta in school. I don't put sleeveless dress.

by Nushrat Sun Feb 20 09:38:06 UTC 2011

Hi Nushrat Do you always carries cane in your class & tuition classes & beat your students daily

by guest Mon Feb 21 07:15:55 UTC 2011

I always carry cane in my class and tution classes but don't beat students daily. Only I beat students when it is required.

by Nushrat Mon Feb 21 08:18:47 UTC 2011

Hi Nushrat Normally how many strokes you give for any mistake if committed by your students . More punishments you give in school or in tuition

by guest Mon Feb 21 11:02:58 UTC 2011

Please mention a memorable punishment given by you

by Dev Mon Feb 21 13:43:19 UTC 2011

4 strokes normally. In tuition I give more punishments.

by Nushrat Mon Feb 21 16:36:46 UTC 2011

Hi Nushrat,
You must be married. How many children do you have? What are they doing? Do you punish them also in the same way as you do in school or in tuition classes?
Sekhar

by guest Wed Feb 23 04:03:50 UTC 2011

Hi Sekhar,

Yes I'm married. I've three children (two daughters and a son). Eldest daughter is studying in Medical College, Younger Daughter in Engineering University. Youngest son is studying higher secondary. You're right I do punish my children in the same way as I do in school and tuition but I beat my children more hard than that of tuition and school. My daughters are staying in hostels I rarely punish them now they grew up enough. My son is still in class XI I need to punish him often.

by Nushrat Wed Feb 23 08:17:59 UTC 2011

Thanks, Nushrat, for your quick response.You must be using canes to punish your Children (presently, your son only).Since when you have been using canes to punish your children & mainly for what reasons? Do you normally use rattan canes or bamboo canes? Which parts of their body become your target? Normally how many strokes do you inflict? Do your husband supports you on this mode of discipline? Thanks,
Sekhar

by Sekhar Wed Feb 23 08:56:52 UTC 2011

Hi Shekhar, You can email me for details. I use rattan cane. I punish my children for disobey, misconduct, faring poorly in studies etc. My husband don't support me partially but doesn't interfere.

by Nushrart Thu Feb 24 08:20:01 UTC 2011

Hi Nushrat,
I am a mother of two children. I am also a Bengali - however from "Epar Bangla". Like you, I too believe in corporal punishment to discipline my erring children and I often resort to caning them. Shall appreciate if you could please share in detail the punishments meted out to you children.

by Madhumita Sun Feb 27 06:31:08 UTC 2011

Iam a bengali but not residing in either of bengal.I take maths coaching of both boys and girlsof sr. classes. I use cane on butts of boys and spare girls. I think boys require cane but girls can be managed without spanking.

by naseem Mon Feb 28 02:41:55 UTC 2011

Hi naseem please describe your memorable punishment . What dress you put on while teaching do you put on sleveless dress do you use deodrant

by Ali Mon Feb 28 16:04:42 UTC 2011

Stupid Ali...plz dont enter in this forum as you are asking indecent questions like dress,deodarant,etc which may results ladies not to enter in this forum.

by Praveena Tue Mar 01 08:45:14 UTC 2011

Hi Naseem,
In which state you are staying? Are you a regular teacher of a school (Other than tution)?

by Naomi Thu Mar 03 08:07:32 UTC 2011

Amar ma girl's college er teacher chilen. Amake ar amar dui bochhorer boro bhaike bashate khub kora shashon e manush korechhe higher secondary porjinto. Pan theke chun khosleiy Ma tar lomba bet diye shopang shopang kore marto. Somoy somoy amader pa, thigh, pachha fatie felto. Amader ke jokhon marto tokhon pasher flater sobai amader kannar awaz ar ma'r beter shopang shopang shobdo shunte peto. Ki vionkor din gechhe amader ekhon chinta korle amder ga shiure othe.

by Dipu Mon Mar 07 12:48:02 UTC 2011

dipu write in english

by guest Mon Mar 07 20:21:50 UTC 2011

boys who receive caning from lady teachers become masochist afterwords.in my class a girl ferhana was the monitor .our madam used to give her the cane to punish biys on the palm severly in secondry classes.once she gave me 10 stokes on my palms and i wept and fall on her feet to mercy and kissed her feet

by guest Tue Mar 08 06:56:48 UTC 2011

A perfect teacher never spanks students. They always think how can they make class interesting. A wise and tricky teacher can control class easily. For that he must give more MENTAL LABOUR. But in bangladesh teachers are not so talent. Spanking can make long term effect to a student emotionally and physically. It should be banned and teachers should be more trained. Students should have rights to take action against a teacher.

by mimo Wed Mar 09 07:34:14 UTC 2011

Hi Dipu,
Thanks for your post. During my childhood, I too had been brought up under the strict surveillance of my mother, who was a strict disciplinarian at home and a firm believer in'spare the rod, spoil the child'theory. She had her own collection of rattan canes at home and whenever I crossed my boundary set by her, she used to punish me black & blue. The stripes of caning marks remained visible for the next couple of days. Whenever I committed any mistake, her nostrils would flare widely in anger and I immediately would get an indication that a sound caning is on the cards.She was a merciless tyrant at home bent on senseless caning - even my father didn't dare to confront her whenever she used to be in her caning spree.

by Sekhar Thu Mar 10 14:28:57 UTC 2011

Hi to all our class teacher told us that we must say some poems by learning by heart.So today she tested us.many boys couldn't do that.so i too couldn't do that.then she hit to my palm twice. Do you think she is right?please tell me

by Kd Fri Mar 18 07:14:39 UTC 2011

fukk her kd. She was wrong. She forgot her duty to read that poem interestingly that u could learn easily

by mimo Fri Mar 18 16:56:58 UTC 2011

mulim female teacher beating students
www.youtubedotcomslashwatch?v=eVkF2hmwozA&feature=related

by guest Sun Mar 27 05:43:26 UTC 2011

Hi Akash,

When it was happend (year). Can u please tell the location of your school? Was your uniform was white pant? In that case butt can be visible easily.

by Pauline Thu Mar 31 14:34:26 UTC 2011

Akash is that muslim female the one who punished you your post sound unbeleivable i don't think any teacher with sense will do that most teacher applying palm punishment only fearing to be reported to the authority beacuse punishments is banned all over the worl and the one's they use it it's agaist the law

by guest Fri Apr 01 07:49:52 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,plz tomra shobai ei forum er ekmatro bangla topic (barite o schoole shasti) te gie nijeder shob golpo obhiggota er kotha lekho.asho ei forum e amra indian ebong bangladeshi bangali ra shobai ek hoe jai.amra shob bangali ra shei opekkha te achi.

by Bangaal Fri Apr 08 15:51:17 UTC 2011

Hi to all.we have a library period.So the head teacher of our library is very strict young female teacher.So then in library my friend ask me a little question.then i answered that.Then our teacher saw that so she came and hit me to my palm.(she hit 3 times to my right and 3 times to my left)she did that very hardly.when she hiit 6 times to me the cane was broken.Then she had punish to my friend from a other cane.Friends do you think she is right.please comment

by nehan Sat Apr 16 19:56:43 UTC 2011

friends,can australian teachers beat students?

by as Sun Apr 17 11:45:25 UTC 2011

yes

by guest Mon Apr 18 06:15:26 UTC 2011

Are u sure how can u proove that?

by guest Mon Apr 18 20:59:10 UTC 2011

friend our class teacher(banglaesh),very strict lady teacher.At today she punished every boys in the class from a very long wood ruler.she hit 2 times to our hand and after that she slaped every boys too.so friend do u think she is right?especially with our religion

by shakib Tue Apr 19 04:41:19 UTC 2011

what's your religion shakib and what religion have to do with you making mistake and teacher hits you ,2 hits on the hands is normal and fair punishments or you mean she hits boys and not girls

by Ms Ayesha Fri Apr 22 07:56:07 UTC 2011

i am islam.she doesnt punish to girls.only boys.also she did slap us too ms ayesha

by shakib Mon Apr 25 10:51:09 UTC 2011

ya they do that too.what can you say about her.because she did slap us too

by shakib Tue Apr 26 05:16:12 UTC 2011

Sp ms ayesha do u think it is right?remember many develop countries just like australia,england banned the schools copral punishments.

by shakib Wed Apr 27 05:28:20 UTC 2011

Ya ms ayesha its true.bt it happend in there public and catholic schools.ok.remember that ok.
Do u also a teacher?

by shakib Fri Apr 29 08:07:38 UTC 2011

I was boarded in my aunts house while going to school in grade 4 to 7. She was a teacher herself and was a terror. She wore a sari to school but all her underskirts or petticoats as they call it was Satin. I remember she had all the colors. I remember her getting ready to go to school in the morning wearing the satin underskirt. When ever i get my monthly report from school i had to get her signature and hand over to my class teacher the next day. I still remember after she comes from school she changes her sari. Wearing a satin underskirt she asks me to follow her to her room. She then sits on the chair and looks at my report. Just before the dreaded caning she starts shaking a legs, and the fluff of a satin underskirts gives me the shiver. Her nostrils then becomes slights red, she then says " I am not happy with your report, you know what happens to you when your report is bad, she then gets me to go to my room and change into my pajama.whilst changing into my pajama i urinate, cos i know i am in for a caning of the month. After i change i go to her room, she stares at me, and gets me to bend down in a chair which she has allocated for the canings. She then picks up a long and her fat Cain. When she walks to pick up her cain from top of the Almeria, i beg for mercy. She then closes the door, and canes me mercilessly. I used to get between 30 to 40 strokes, after which my back hurts for days. The satin petticoats to her ankle height from a hip, they way it fluffs still sends a shiver to me. I still remember, the blue satin underskirt, the black one, the purple one, the while one but the one that i remember most was the blue one which was so very very stimulating. God i still wish she would Cain me. I now hear her daughter is also a teacher who has a satin fetish, and loves caning

by Stella Mon May 02 04:26:11 UTC 2011

miss ayesha is d only 1 who understands d feelings of boys unlike all other teachers. I realy wish dat u wld b my teacher miss ayesha. Miss ayesha yesterday me n a gal didnt do our homework. Bt i only got punished. Was it right? Stella i wnt ur opinion also

by justice wanted Mon May 02 08:01:26 UTC 2011

I too agreee

by shakib Mon May 02 14:24:50 UTC 2011

No if both of you did not do your homework, you should both get punished no just you. Sometimes a caning will remind u of your responsibilities. Remember the teacher gives you home work to improve your working method in reaching excellence at the exam. You are lucky, if u were boarded in my Aunty's house u would have got Cained by her unmercifully

by Stella Tue May 03 03:14:05 UTC 2011

I too agree with stella.Because i am also a teacher.And i work as a scince teacher.So when i give them a home work,some students don't do them.Then i punish them from my cane .i gave at least 5 stokes to their palm.then because of this students of my class have full marks to science in the term tests.Then i too agree with stella.Because children also need punishments.I think students of our countries are lucky.because government schools in australia,uk,usa etc... banned the copral punishments to students.and they are same in their private scls too.Then it is a great problem to them.I think children must be punishend harshly when they are doing a wrong thing.Please give your views.

by miss nammka Tue May 03 03:38:20 UTC 2011

hmm.I also do that miss bernice.So do u slap children

by nammka Wed May 04 12:11:33 UTC 2011

and alos i like to ask why dnt u beat their palm

by nakkka Wed May 04 13:35:41 UTC 2011

I dont like to beat their palm, i do not get pleasure out of it. I wear silk sari to school and my underskirts for the sari is Satin. I love satin, i dont know why wearing satin makes me roused up to cane boys. Yesterday in my boarding school i am in charge of more than 30 boys. I caned a boy for not doing his homework. i gave him more than 20 strokes on the back, i loved it,

by bernice Thu May 05 02:05:58 UTC 2011

so how old is the boy that u caned bernice

by nammka Thu May 05 12:46:01 UTC 2011

by nammka Thu May 05 12:46:18 UTC 2011

by nammka Thu May 05 12:46:18 UTC 2011

by nammka Thu May 05 12:50:01 UTC 2011

He was 14 years, today is the report day, so i have lined up 9 boys for caning this evening after dinner. Incidentally, the minimum stroke for a boy will be 9 and maximum 16. I am wearing a grey satin silk sari, and a sea blue Satin underskirt, which is my favorite on my caning spree day. Boys who are not doing their school work in my boarding get punished, they know it and i have no mercy for them.. I am also using a new long and thick cane, i feel already worked up for the evening session

by Bernice Fri May 06 01:54:43 UTC 2011

really thats gd bernice.in today i punished a 5 boys from a new cane.then the cane was broken completely.so many one say that the tall lady teachers are very strict.so me too a tall lady.so wts the tall of u

by nammka Fri May 06 02:42:14 UTC 2011

nammka, i am medium height,what do u wear Sari ? Do u wear Satin petticoat as underskirt for your Sari, it is shiny, smooth on the skin and very comfortable. I have most of the colors.. I wear silk shiny sari...In my room i have 3 big Canes. I love to cane these boys

by Bernice Mon May 09 04:04:59 UTC 2011

k gd bernice.so hw d u ready to punish a boy.i mean hw d u talk him before u punish him.and then after u punishh him

by nammka Mon May 09 04:52:16 UTC 2011

I make sure i am wearing my sari because that is my rule. i never undress, before the caning. i call the boys, sometimes it can be one or ten boys, but i call them one by one. This what i say, i point out their mistake " I am not happy with your report, before i cane u, can u explain why u got low marks" The boy is shivering trying to explain, i get worked up when he is explaining. i shake my legs, and tell him that i am not satisfied. i then ask him to go and change into his pajama. Most boys cry before coming back. whilst i wait for them to come back, i get very excited, as soon as they come, i close the door first, take the cane from the shelf, ask them to bend down and hols the arm of the chair. I raise the cane and cane them mercilessly, sometimes the strokes go from 6 to 20. The more they cry, the more i whack them. After the caning i tell them that i will watch their progress, if their is no improvement i will cane them again. On the days they get their reports they shiver, i scrub my satin underskirt against my private part, in the morning of the report day, and the feeling is superheat...Why dont you throw all your cotton underskirts and stitch satin underskirts for your sari..

by Bernice Mon May 09 08:53:24 UTC 2011

actually bernice i dont like ur actions.because it looks like u caned them for only ur joy.its bad.actually i beat them so harshly.bt i punish them for only their wrongs,nt to my joy

by nammka Mon May 09 09:21:09 UTC 2011

Sorry Nimmaka,

I only told u the truth.

i get joy, but they too do so much wrong, Just imagine, last week a boy burned a girl in the boarding with a cigarette but .... If i dont thrash him i have not done my duty

by Bernice Mon May 09 11:15:36 UTC 2011

ok i am sorry bernice.so hw old is the boy who burn the grl and wht the punishment that u gave him

by nammka Mon May 09 13:00:16 UTC 2011

I am having inquiry today, because i was busy marking their mid term test papers..If he is found guilty,he is going to get it from me...I am wearing a nice Yellow silk sari and a satin yellow colour underskirt to school...what are u wearing today

by Bernice Mon May 09 23:37:44 UTC 2011

i am wearing a purple sari and a blue underskirt.so today i punished at least 30 students in a class from cane.did u ever slap for a boy?

by nammka Tue May 10 05:22:33 UTC 2011

ok.so now does he know that u going to punish him?so bernice,today in my class rm 3 boys were talking when i was teaching.then i punish them from a big cane,

by nammka Tue May 10 07:11:16 UTC 2011

i have satin.so hw old that by and what d he say that u going to punish him

by nammka Tue May 10 11:35:29 UTC 2011

today i am wearing a red sari and a black satin.So before weak ago i gave a assesment to my children.som many of them didnt do that.the assesment is tell a poem learning by heart.so many students can t do that.so i told them stand who cant say the poem by learning by heart so many students did stand.bt a one boy didnt stand.bt the problem is he cant do the poem.so i told every boys who didnt remeber,come to my office to punish them in the evening.so plz say wts the gd punishment for by who didnt stand.and othere who stand

by nammka Wed May 11 04:54:51 UTC 2011

I will be caning the boy who burnt a girl with a cigarette butt today..He will get 35 strokes, i am going whack him UN mercifully. I hope you like my sari today and my satin Underskirt...It looks lovely on me...Wish i was married, but i dont like men..

by Bernice Wed May 11 08:23:28 UTC 2011

K GD BERNICE.gd.,e too like that.so in what time u going to punish that boy and do he know that hw many strokes that u going to hit u?so plz sat what he will be do u a punishing.so also i punished the boys that i said u.

by nammka Wed May 11 11:22:51 UTC 2011

bernice today i found some boys who stolen money from a another boy.there are 3 boys.all are age 11 boys.i told them cm to my office at evening.so plz say a proper punishment for these boys with consider about their age

by nammka Thu May 12 04:51:37 UTC 2011

today i wearing a light blue sari,and a black sattin.so dnt u punish any bdy today

by nammka Thu May 12 12:12:59 UTC 2011

Nammka, u must be looking good with your blue sari and your black satin underskirt... I am wearing a silver colour tissue sari and a Grey satin underskirt what are u wearing today ? I have nobody lined up today for punishment it all depends, if any boy gets out of hand. did u cane the boys yesterday

by Bernice Fri May 13 01:49:21 UTC 2011

Good Nammka, i am happy u wear Satin, do u have many co lours i have 12 Satin underskirts, they beautiful..i like it on my skin...what do u wear when u are at home.. i always wear a sari, in the boarding house..i only change in the night before i go to sleep..we have 45 naughty boys in the dormitory...this week i want to buy two sari.. i will also buy 2 satin underskirt, and stitch.. i them ..i will buy a light green and a dark brown..ha i am excited

by Bernice Fri May 13 03:57:44 UTC 2011

k.bernice i am too in a boarding school.i have 10 satin undeskirts.so i must ask this a u wet when u a punishing a boy?

by nammka Fri May 13 06:07:24 UTC 2011

Some times, it depends, some days i get over excited, so nammka what are the colors of satin underskirts u have..what is your favorite colour.. I love my satin silk blue sari and my dark Grey satin underskirt..when i wear this and cane boys i wet alot

by Bernice Fri May 13 06:41:55 UTC 2011

really? me to just like that bernice.you are just like me.so do u punish any boday today(friday)

by nammka Fri May 13 12:42:08 UTC 2011

Bernice u dnt answer to my question.so i have a another question the questio is about the marks of the test that i told u yesterday.so there are 5 students who got 90+.then there are 8 students who got 80-90 then there are 10 students.then 50-75 15 students.others are a who got under 50.so its a easy exam i think.plz say wts the lawest mark that i get as the punishment marks

by nammka Sat May 14 12:26:01 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences

by guest Mon May 16 05:15:23 UTC 2011

ok bernice gd.so i wiull do as u say.bt i think its nt gd to punish those 2 boys who ate food from out side.because its nt gd to punish 4 even 1 animal for being eating

by nammka Mon May 16 12:01:39 UTC 2011

rules are rules i follow them... i gave both boys 12 strokes each..what are u wearing today

by Bernice Wed May 18 03:09:17 UTC 2011

ok bernice i think u a right.i am wearing a pink sari and a white satin underskirt.i caught 3 boys who were talking in the library.i am going to punish them today afternoon.plz say what is the proper punishment for them

by nammka Wed May 18 04:32:42 UTC 2011

hmmm nthing much bernice.today i am wearing a yellow sari and a white underskirt.so i was wet when i was punishing those boys.what about u?

by nammka Thu May 19 03:17:15 UTC 2011

You must be looking nice, especially with yr white satin underskirt. i am in a bad mood today, so if any boy gets caught for mischief, they will get it from me. I too get wet when i cane boys, it depends on the day..I get over excited when i wear my blue sari and my Grey satin underskirt. Tomorrow is the report day for the boarding boys, i will be definitely using the cane after dinner. I have decided to wear my blue silky sari, and my Grey satin underskirt. i am sure i will get wet..i love your writing, and i love u because u are like me

by Bernice Thu May 19 04:39:08 UTC 2011

BERNICE i too love u.i like to meet u.so plz cm again

by nammka Thu May 19 12:33:34 UTC 2011

Yes we can meet by the way what part of Bangladesh are u from...what are u wearing today.. I am wearing my silky blue sari and a Grey satin underskirt.. Today i am going use the cane on boys who have got bad marks in the fortnightly report.. I will whack them after dinner..What are u wearing

by Bernice Fri May 20 01:27:59 UTC 2011

today i am wearing a green sari and a white underskirt.i am wet when i am punishing age 10,11,12,13,14 ages.so at tonight i will look after a by who didnt't cm to scll(he did hide).so wts the gd punishment for him.wts the punishment that u going to do those bys

by nammka Fri May 20 03:14:30 UTC 2011

today i am wearing a green sari and a white underskirt.i am wet when i am punishing age 10,11,12,13,14 ages.so at tonight i will look after a by who didnt't cm to scll(he did hide).so wts the gd punishment for him.wts the punishment that u going to do those bys

by nammka Fri May 20 03:14:30 UTC 2011

thats gd bernice did u punish those boys

by nammka Fri May 20 12:36:09 UTC 2011

Yes, i caned them mercilessly 7 boys got from me, i also got wet, when caning the third boy.. i am now ironing my sari and underskirt for school tmrw. i will wearing a Kashmir, red sari, and my red satin underskirt. i hope i get to cane a boy tomorrow... Nammka what color sari are u wearing to school tomorrow..Only wear satin underskirts it's good for your skin, and nice when u cane boys.

by Bernice Sun May 22 04:30:37 UTC 2011

Both nammka and Bernice are fake and spreading lying stories.This is summer holidays and its not possible to punish the students.

by Guest Sun May 22 07:21:48 UTC 2011

Both nammka and Bernice are fake and spreading lying stories.This is summer holidays and its not possible to punish the students.

by Guest Sun May 22 07:21:48 UTC 2011

Must be summer holidays for you, here in Sri Lanka schools are open, and i am a boarding mistress so dont speculate and make statements like an idiot

by Bernice Mon May 23 00:40:07 UTC 2011

ya ya Bernice its right.we are from sri lanka.so any stories?

by nammka Mon May 23 03:47:05 UTC 2011

How are u today nammka, how was your weekend what are you wearing to school today

by Bernice Mon May 23 04:32:05 UTC 2011

i am ill today bernice.i didnt go to classez today

by nammka Mon May 23 04:43:56 UTC 2011

Hope u get well soon..Whats wrong with u

by Bernice Mon May 23 05:22:09 UTC 2011

i have feaver.so d u punish any body?

by nammka Mon May 23 07:23:00 UTC 2011

Not today, but can never say if boys get naughty, during the evening prep sessions i will not spare them and they know it...Get well soon...are u going to school tomorrow

by Bernice Mon May 23 08:53:12 UTC 2011

miss bernice i am a a bad boy.can u punish me

by kk Mon May 23 12:48:19 UTC 2011

Where are u from kk...what have u done, whats your age my boy....

by Bernice Tue May 24 01:54:29 UTC 2011

How are you nammka hope u are better

by Bernice Tue May 24 05:06:51 UTC 2011

Nammka, are u ok today

by Bernice Tue May 24 05:59:15 UTC 2011

Hello nammka did u go to school..are u ok

by Bernice Wed May 25 01:23:37 UTC 2011

I AM OK nw bernice.i will go scl monday

by nammka Fri May 27 06:52:56 UTC 2011

Im Jeniffer working as a P.T.Teacher in a reputed boarding school.You can read about my experience in this forum under 'VERY SEVERE UNFORGETABLE CANNING GIVEN BY ME'.Im proud as im a specialist in canning.

by Ms.Jeniffer Fri May 27 09:17:28 UTC 2011

Ms.Jeniffer wts ur country?plz say

by nammka Sat May 28 03:19:53 UTC 2011

Nammka im working in India[TamilNadu].As im an athlete girl,got selected in police dapartment as Sub Inspector.But my family members didnt allow to enter in police department.Any way they forced me to enter in this teaching field.As a P.T.Teacher its my duty to maintain the discipline in the school.Thank god as management gave me the freedom to punish the disobedient students.For major offences,i used to give merciless canning again and again in the same swollen hands,legs,etc.They cant even properly walk on the floor after my severe hard canning.I want to make impression that im the toughest teacher in the school.My plus point is that i have no simpothy at all.Im not feel any shy to give merciless canning in front of other teachers too.Nammka how long you are working as teacher.Tell me about your merciless canning.

by Ms Jeniffer Sun May 29 06:51:15 UTC 2011

hi miss jennifer naan ungaloda big fan,VERY SEVERE UNFORGATBLE CANING forumla unaglai patri padichirukken.i think you are the very strict teacher in the whole forum.neenga tamilnadu nu therinjathu unmayile romba happy ah irukku,tamil nadu la entha district miss jeniffer?.unga friendship venum miss jeniffer.unga mail id koduppingalaa...

by vinoth Sun May 29 20:47:19 UTC 2011

Vinoth sir neenga ninaikarathai vida romba kodoorama oru sila boyse thudikka thudikka adichi norukiruken.Naan eppavume students seira thappai renda pirichiduven.One is minor offence and the second one is major offence.Major offence senja boys romba bayangarama kathara kathara adichiruken.Being a girl i dont want any friendship with anyone.Sorry...

by Ms Jeniffer Wed Jun 01 07:48:17 UTC 2011

how old are you Ms Jennifer? when was the first time you punished students in your life? how does it come so naturally to you? do you punish anybody else in your life?

by Keshwant Thu Jun 02 07:53:21 UTC 2011

unga age enna miss jenifer?.neenga married ah?.ungaloda sontha pasangalaiyum appadi thaan adippingalaa?.neenga school la enna dress la iruppinga miss jeniffer?.students aluthu kenjum pothu neenga avangalai vittathu undaa?.school illamal veetla yaarayaavthu adichirukkingalaa?.antha experience patri sollunga..miss jenifer friend aagalainaa paravaa illai,unga student ah ennai ethukkanga pls.bcoz naan naughty college student..

by vinoth Thu Jun 02 19:30:50 UTC 2011

I already told that Nammka and Bernice are fake.Slowly read the above statements written by them.Both of them had written on the same day.But there is no reply for the past few days from both of them.Same person written the above lying stories in the two different name.

by Guest Sun Jun 05 08:33:04 UTC 2011

Is any male teacher canes or gives other punishments to senior female students in Bangladesh?

by guest Mon Aug 15 15:11:37 UTC 2011

Bangladesh er kono lady teacher er hate beter bari pete chai.kono lady ki interested? pls reply soon.I'm from Bangladesh.

by guest Thu Aug 18 21:44:43 UTC 2011

me also want caning in my bud by a young charming lady who is resdy to give

by guest Wed Jun 27 17:03:13 UTC 2012

canning is necessary

by guest Fri Jul 27 08:03:06 UTC 2012

I am a girl ( 28 years old)who teach english for adults .I cane student who are older than me .that is my duty

by guest Fri Jul 27 08:11:36 UTC 2012

it's common for us the teacher to punish our students i am 43 years old i never punish any students older than me but at my school their is teacher 22 years old she do punish older students and they scare and fear her more than us the older teachers because she beat too hard

by Ms Zaynab Sat Aug 11 13:22:35 UTC 2012

any lady teachers their to punish naughty boys santhosh call at 9543211958

by guest Fri Sep 21 07:26:10 UTC 2012

i am 25years old math teacher some of my students are at their early 30's part of my duty to make sure every students behave and act according to the rules several times i punished older students because it's part of my duty

by Ms Sajeda Sun Oct 21 01:26:54 UTC 2012

Ms Sajeda, What school do you teach at I am 38 and starting a school with math class with young teacher what are some of rules you punish for and is there an age that is to old

by CDA Sun Oct 21 04:33:48 UTC 2012

where are you from CDA ,their is not any age will consider old for punishment if attend school and misobey you get punished

by Ms Sajeda Sun Oct 21 14:31:12 UTC 2012

Ms Sajeda, I took a job in Dhaka 3 months ago. I moved here from North America so I have to but enjoyed the culture change. The job requires that I take classes in order to be promoted in the job. I went and signed up to take this math class and a computer class. When I signed up for the classes they did go some of the rules and that the teachers duty was to punish students but she did not go into any detail. The lady told me the teachers would go over the school rules as well as her classroom rules and punishments. Being from the Western Culture I am a little nervous and scared to start. When I was a kid I was punished at home and school but adults are punished this way so it will take me a while to adjust to this. If you don't mind could you go over some of your rules and punishments for those rules? Also, do you ever punish anywhere besides the palm such as thighs, back or bottom.

by CDA Mon Oct 22 13:09:42 UTC 2012

Hi i'm a tamil teacher from sri lanka. i usually give heavy canings for my students

by Ms.Renuka Devi Wed Nov 28 07:54:35 UTC 2012

Hi i'm a tamil teacher from sri lanka. i usually give heavy canings for my students

by Ms.Renuka Devi Wed Nov 28 07:54:35 UTC 2012

Ms Renuka Devi what do you teach and how old are your students? Also how do you cane and what part of body

by guest Sat Dec 01 21:48:06 UTC 2012

All women teachers are sadi st pevert padophiles.

by guest Tue Jan 01 13:27:26 UTC 2013

All women teachers are sadi st pevert padophiles. They are deriving sexual pleasure from young boys using the excuse of punishments. They are sexually harassing young children.

by guest Tue Jan 01 13:29:20 UTC 2013

no guest you are wrong, some women teachers not all women teachers.

by sasha Thu Jan 03 20:31:51 UTC 2013

Yes sasha. Now you are a rare person to acknowledge that some women teachers are like that. Thank you for your correction and sorry for my mistake. Anyway, are you also conscious about the sexual harassments of children pretended as punishments by these so called "teachers"? I am delighted to hear your response. Male teachers are recognised as harassers but why these sad ist ladies teachers are not recognised as sexual harassers?

by guest Tue Jan 08 13:47:50 UTC 2013

not all female teachers get sexual pleasure from beating boys or girls but most do!

by seen it before Fri Jan 11 09:12:54 UTC 2013

Then do you think that there should be some laws to protect children from these female offenders?

by above guest Fri Jan 11 09:39:31 UTC 2013

Yes, but it might be difficult to enforce. it is difficult to know who the females are which offend. How would you tell who is offending and who is not? the offenders are not going to admit anything wrong.

by Seen it before Fri Jan 11 12:21:00 UTC 2013

Any type of unwanted touch, unwanted words (verbal abuse) and anything by which the child may feel molested, can be sexual abuse. Each child should be enlightened about unwanted touch etc. Each child should know his rights. Keeping check on the child's school works is sufficient to enforce him to study. No physical touch or any type of abuse is required. In the same way as we consider the acts of male teachers, so we should consider the acts of female teachers also wherever the case of child abuse (sexual or physical) is involved.

by above guest. Fri Jan 11 14:50:09 UTC 2013

yes that is very wise comment.

by seen it B4 Wed Jan 16 19:43:05 UTC 2013

pata hai ki lady ko kithna pain hota hai murga banne me,maine kaha jab aap mujhe padati thi,tab to har roj mujhe murga banati thi aur chutad lal kar deti thi mere,chalo ab murga bano aur pitai khao mere se,wo kahne lagi ki maine paticot pahna hua hai murga bana nahi jayega,to maine kaha utaro paticot aur murga bano,wo hairan ho gayi,aur rone lagi,phir usne apna paticot utar diya,phir ab wo sirf blouse aur panty me thi ,usne blue colour ki panty pahni hui thi,uska rang wase hi gora tha par uski nangi tange bahut gori aur sexy lag rahi thi,maine dekha ki dusre male and female teacher uski fig.hi dekh rahe the,phir maine uski tango par 3 dande mare aur phir wo murga ban gayi ,uske mote mote chutad bahut ubhre hue the,maine ab dono ke chutado ki achi service ki,maine unki tango par bhi dande mare,shallu madam ki tango par dando ke red nishan pad gaye maine unhe 15 min.tak murga banaya aur unke chutad niche nahi ane diye,phir maine unhe khada kar diya,phir maine unhe kaha ki dono ek dusre ko das das thapad maro ,unhone thapad mare.phir maine shallu madam ko danda pakda diyaaur kaha ki kamal sir ki pitai karo khade khade .shallu madam ne kamal sir ki tango hatho par 10 15 dande mare.phir danda maine kamal sir ko pakda diya shallu madam ki pitai karne ke liye,usne to shallu madam ko itna mara ki wo pls pls kahte hue niche late gayi par kamal sir ne use farsh par late hue hi dande marta raha kabhi uski kamar par baju par,paro parab maine dono ko khada kiya,dono ro rahe the.

by guest Sat Feb 09 10:19:14 UTC 2013

Hi... i am a lady teacher.. i take hindi langage class for 10 std.. some time i give punishment to girls.. every time i keep a flate wooden scale in my hand.. i give 4 heavy strokes each their palms.. my name sushma rani.. i am 22 year old.. i love palm caning...

by sushma rani Sat Nov 09 09:07:20 UTC 2013

My aunty (phopo) was a primary school teacher. She used to beat a lot. She always had a cane with her. In my life, I got so many times caning of her hand. One day she bit me so much because I was unable to solve some maths. Later I went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror, I had apt marks ony back, including one mark with blooding.

I am missing her caning because now I'm adult and of course I can bear her caning on my palms even if she gives Heavy strokes.

by Nazmul Sat Feb 01 02:05:46 UTC 2014

tell more abt ur aunty

by guest Wed Feb 12 08:56:21 UTC 2014

Our primary school in village was open and we could see other classrooms. I still remember how my aunty was caning a boy with a long cane on his hand. Aunty said to the boy:"stand up. then she said give hand and she started to cane him on both palms one after another and the boy was saying:" uff affa affa uff, is hurting, I will learn the lesson tomorrow. Aunty saying : "give hand give hand ".

I was so scared and was feeling if she comes now to give me this heavy canning.

I was always disciplined at home by my aunty,s gorom golla uuuuhhh

by Nazmul Thu Feb 20 01:07:57 UTC 2014

I'm a school teacher..some times when i get angry then the place becomes hell for my students because i cane them mercilessly.

by Abinesh Fri Mar 21 11:22:51 UTC 2014

Abinesh are you male or female and your students are they male or females ,I believe you are at the wrong job , can't get you anger to the students

by guest Mon Mar 24 00:45:10 UTC 2014

hi can i meet a aged but hard lady teacher in dhaka

by dhk Thu Apr 24 06:43:49 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.