Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : BOYS HOME NUDITY TIPS
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: BOYS HOME NUDITY TIPS
Many people have written in this fourm that boys should be fully naked at home upto 12 std.

Openions are invited for the nudity tips for boys like

1. Overcoming the shyness
2. How to face the guests
3. How parents can impliment boys nudity at home.

Supporters of boys home nudity have to respond.

by Robinson Thu Aug 11 18:35:31 UTC 2011

i support boys nudity,and also their slavery.

by guest Fri Aug 12 08:37:09 UTC 2011

boys must stay naked at all times at home till 12th standard. this might include facing guests, who could be ladies and young girls as well. in fact all punishments to boys must be given in front of anyone who is present at home, including guestd. the only roblem is that by 12th standard, boys are fully mature and develop fair amount of body hair and get frequent hard ons. however staying completely naked would help them overcome this shyness as well as be a visual treat for the young girls

by guest Tue Aug 16 19:53:56 UTC 2011

This is very undesirable to allow boys to be nude at home till they are 18, that is up to 12 th Std.
As a mother of two boys I will never allow that.
Making them stand nude before guests is very cruel.
My elder boy is just 13. Already has pubic hair. I encourage him to shave around the organ and help him in shaving at the bottom. Imagine how unseemly it will be is he goes nude before guests with such a big organ and hair all around. Our younger boy is 10. I give them oil baths every Sunday. But that is in privacy of a bath room.
Nudity should not be tolerated at all, not certainly before guests and girls. That can lead to psychological traumas later.

by A Mother Sun Sep 04 17:14:39 UTC 2011

Sorry mom,
You seem to be a cotrol freak.
Allow your boys the freedom to be nude at home till they are around 18.
Otherwise they will be too timid and shy when they grow up.
You don't give baths or oil baths. Ask close female relatives to help. Expose your nude kids to more girls , cousins and relatives. Your kids will enjoy.
Growing organs and pubic hair are common to all teenagers.
Your female relatives can surely understand and cooperate with you . You may reciprocate their gesture. You can give baths to their kids.
Do you encourage the kids to freely urinate in your presence?
If not do it now. Encourage them to urinate freely when the cousins are giving baths. Thus they will overcome their inhibitions.
Ignore if their organs harden while giving baths. That is also normal.
Give up your need to control them in every step.

by guest Mon Sep 05 16:48:57 UTC 2011

Nudity in front of girls and guests is a good way of punishing boys. It is more efective than corporal punishment.

by Sadita Wed Sep 07 10:42:03 UTC 2011

boys nudity at home should be cosidered as normal and not sexual. parents should make the boys stay fully nude at home upto 12th std. they will enjoy it gradually.the boys who were grown naked are found to be good at their studies, with descent behaviour and with good character. above all these they were grown with extra confidence which will lead them to sucsuss in life. we should encorrage them to shave off the pubes. this will help them to feel like small boys and develoup disceplene.they should be encorraged to be naked before the guests also if they are comfort. it should not be considerd as a punishment but as a normal standard.

by Vishnu Sat Sep 17 22:26:42 UTC 2011

I do not think that boys should be made to get used to being nude at home, especially in front of guests, as normal. Nudity in front of guests should only be given as punishment.

by Sarita Wed Sep 21 11:53:45 UTC 2011

Hi frnds. I m boy age-28. I still got nude murga punishment in front of my brother & sister. (fully nude) at my balcony. & my neighbour also seen me in that nude murga position & the girls enjoyed very much

by mohit chandra Mon Oct 03 10:27:25 UTC 2011

boys should not be kept naked all the time at home.only for special occasions they should be kept naked like when they are punished severely.rule is very simple to educate a male 12-18 y old.1.in charge to order boys to strip naked or took off all his clothes by himself herself.2 made him naked for at least 3 hours or for the whole day.4.order him to do naked ear holding kneel down in front of all relatives .nude in front of female give boys shame and help them to obey more and also help them to discipline. so boys should be totally nude for their punishment.mother have to perform this duty to help and educate their child.
i knew a boy whos stepmother made her stepson completely naked and made hin stand in front of her elder stepsiter for 1 hour.she inspect her stepson during bathing for hygiene.she uesd to keep her stepson naked all through the day and said if act like a child u should be treated like a child.and little boys do not wear cloths so we will keep u naked for the rest of the day as a punishment.
this shame teach the boy not to do any mistakes.
also keeping them naked help boys to get rid of shyness timidity .
what u people think.write more o this topis

by sen Fri Oct 07 06:49:08 UTC 2011

to all females if u want to educate or punish boys keep them totally naked and look at the result. u do not have to slap them scold them.just make them totally naked and u will see the result.in western country they punish their child this way and they are really advanced u all know.
sooooooo

by sen Fri Oct 07 06:56:45 UTC 2011

but boys should not be keep naked outside and in front of guests.but they can be kept naked in backyeard or terris .
I NEED REPLY.

by sen Fri Oct 07 07:37:09 UTC 2011

sarita ,boys should not be keep naked all the time.it should be reserve for punishment

by sen Fri Oct 07 07:39:37 UTC 2011

y boys only asked to be nude in home. for what reason?

by infant Sun Oct 30 09:45:01 UTC 2011

r u male or female? every detail is present above.

by sen Tue Nov 01 16:39:09 UTC 2011

all my theory was a fantasy.it should not be done.

by sen Thu Nov 03 13:39:41 UTC 2011

fantasy means if the boys private part is little means. its ok.

by infant Thu Nov 03 17:28:12 UTC 2011

i went for tuition to one school teacher. she taken me class from 3rd standard. till 12th standard i went to her. i mostly wear tight shorts. she will take class when i am near to her. she will put her knee on my leg. if any mistake i made. she will pinch inside the front of my shorts. that is near to my private

by infant Sun Nov 06 10:38:46 UTC 2011

I am a keralite 40, mother of two. a boy and girl. i use to make my son naked as a punishment. because shame is the best punishment for young boys. young boys, need not be so modest.

by archana Fri Nov 11 14:15:57 UTC 2011

i was staying naked inside house till +2. it was so humiliating. but that time hve to obey mummy

by aswin Mon Nov 21 11:13:47 UTC 2011

am in +2 and i enjoy being nude at home. it was a habit developed right from my younger ages and practiced till now. whenever i come back from school i place my books on the table and will start removing my clothes one by one and toss it to the wash bin. shirt, belt, pants and finally undies. before taking the bath i used to walk around in nude talking to my mom. sometimes i may get a hard on but never cover it because covering it is more embarrassing to me. so just keep it that way. it is beyond words to describe my feeling of being nude.

by Rahul Thu Dec 22 10:29:04 UTC 2011

Wish they had that nude stuff when i was a kid probley won't be gay now yes bening naked is great when other people are arpund now 74 yrs old.

by guest Thu May 10 16:25:21 UTC 2012

My mother & elder syster often used to make stand nude only with tight t shirt while I am at home all the time . I am always disclipined me by making me stand nude facing wall and cane me in presence of our maid.

by sboy Thu Jun 14 07:41:48 UTC 2012

gh

by h Fri Jun 29 09:23:59 UTC 2012

Once when i was in 11th std i teased a junior girl and also made fun of her bums. the complaint has been logged to our male principal and on next day on prayer assembly they announced this and all of sudden 2 male teachers pulled me out of the assembly took me to the stage and slapped me and asked me to apologize but due to pain i apologised and kneel down, wen they beat me before the whole school i was not able to control my self and stood up and slapped our principal immediately in no time teachers caught me beat me and tied me to the flag pole - i spitted on them. to teach a leason they stripped me completely nude and tied my abdomen along the pole to restrict my movements. alllll girls started laughing - unable to control and my bottom part become harder and got erected- seeing this teacher started to cane my bums hard and still my front part is harder and long. i started abusing the female teacher who laughed at me, my PT master become mad and violently untied me and tied my hands an legs on back and took me to the girls wimg and kept me tied nude on their stage till evening. don allow me to use restroom and i pee there itself.... full day all the girls were laughing seeing my frontal nudity. and made lot of comments. full of shame.... pl tel me is this a good punishment??? i dont think sooo

by Ashwin Fri Jun 29 09:38:34 UTC 2012

i am 18 and i enjoy being naked at home. i dont feel shy before my parents or my elder sister who is 22. there is no inhibitions for me as they r seeing me naked frm my childhood. my sister also stayed naked at home upto age 16. still now she takes nude shower with me every sunday. during shower she touches my organ it gets hard. its natural and we never bother about this.

by braveboy Mon Jul 16 06:21:17 UTC 2012

As a boy, in my childhood my parents let me to run around totaly nude in our hause and backyard during the summer mounths in our rural holiday hause. Even on the beach when we where traveling on our seaside I was alsoo let to sunbath and swim nude as many boys as well.
For me was realy cool to do that in our home, but alsoo I was realy shy to do that at the beach where moust of the girls around my age and much younger was with swim suits on and just some boys under 8 or 9 years old was nude like me. This happened because was my mother wish to be exposed to the sun in the best healthy wey.
The last time when I was playing nude at home in the backyard was around my 11 and the last time when I was nude on the beach (without to be on a nudist beach) was at my 10.

by George from Romania Tue Jul 17 14:49:13 UTC 2012

hi all. if u are indians, i can hardly beleive on the stories above. especially posted by ashwin- " i am 18 and i enjoy being naked at
home. i dont feel shy before my
parents or my elder sister who is 22.
there is no inhibitions for me as they r
seeing me naked frm my childhood.
my sister also stayed naked at home
upto age 16. still now she takes nude
shower with me every sunday. during
shower she touches my organ it gets
hard. its natural and we never bother
about this."
please tell if its real

by neo Mon Aug 13 18:12:51 UTC 2012

Hi I always want to be nude but my parents wont allow that because my mainpoint always get hard .but nobody in home i wilbe nude. most of the time i used to go my cousins house he is elder to me . we will sleep both together in nude . i will touch and with his mainpoint and he also do the same whenever we get time we use to do that . but i want always a nudity .

by Bublu Tue Sep 04 06:32:56 UTC 2012

Wow. Boy home nudity is sexist. I don't see girls ever getting punished and or raised like this. I am mad that there is a law that requires boys to be naked in public! I wean wtf when i moved when i was a teen to a town that had the "little boys need not be so modest" law and was laughed at by all of the girls which of course could be dressesd. Boys aren't even allowed by state law to own clothes that cover legs and waitst

by guest Thu Sep 27 21:12:38 UTC 2012

ALL THE BOYS AND MEN SHOULD BE NAKED AT HOME AND EVERYWHERE. THEY SHOULD NOT BE BOUND TO WEAR CLOTHES. NUDITY IS WELL SUITED TO THEM. MOREOVER, OUR WILLIES AND BALLS ARE CREATED FOR GIRLS AND WOMEN TO ENJOY AND PLAY WITH THEM. HAVE A NICE LOOK AT THEM. WORLD LET BOYS AND MEN BE NAKED HERE ONWARDS. THEY SHOULD ENJOY OUR SHAPES AND HARD ON AND SWINGING BALLS.

by guest Tue Oct 16 09:31:35 UTC 2012

my parents only make me nude at my birthday and take pictures of my body and my banana everyone at home sees me naked....my sisters my mother my aunt

by Debesh Fri Oct 26 20:30:09 UTC 2012

Me and my teenage son r always nude even outside

by guest Fri Nov 02 09:21:03 UTC 2012

My elder brother who came from college vaccation last year from hostel . My mother saw his legs were very dirty and made him nude in the back yard and asked our servent maid selvi to bath him . At that time selvi comment that his tool is very small than her 8 yr son. After finishing his bath mom asked him to come inside house nude . At that time my friends all were studying 12th came and giggled at him . One girl name rekha said that his tool is very small . My mom laugh uncountrollably. Them he remain nude that day fully . Small kunju brother .

by Ramya Sun Nov 04 09:45:24 UTC 2012

Boys should be encouraged to be naked at any time.
It is healthy to have a good self image and accept his body as he would any part of his body, like his nose or ears.
I always encouraged my boys to be naked or in very little clothing around friends and family.
We have swimming pool, and no one wears bathing suits, and my boys have always swam naked in the pool even when guests are over.

by guest Sun Nov 04 13:34:59 UTC 2012

Anna have very chinna kunju its only 3 inch . He always punished nude. Once my cousins all r females at my age. Saw him nude and giggled a lot. then he didn't wear any dress at home. I think his wife will divoce him .he is 21 and I am 18

by Rekha Mon Nov 12 11:12:11 UTC 2012

iam stepmother for two boys i punish them.

by alexis Tue Nov 13 14:17:18 UTC 2012

I THINK BOYS SHOULD BE NAKED EVERYWHERE, NOT ONLY AT HOME BUT ALSO OUTSIDE. BOYS TOOLS SHOULD BE LEFT OPEN FOR GIRLS TO SEE. GIRLS SHOULD SEE HOW PISS AND VEERYA COMING OUT OF SHISHNA AND HOW VRUSHANAS MOVE INSIDE SCROTUM. GIRLS SHOULD TOUCH AND PLAY AND HURT BOY'S LINGAM AT ALL AGES. GIRLS AMONG THEMSELVES SHOULD GIVE NASTY AND VULGAR COMMENTS ON LINGAM OF THE BOY WHO SHOWS IT. IN EVERY HOUSE THERE SHOULD BE VACCUM PUMPS, BALLS CLAMPS, SHISHNA CLAMPS WHICH CAN BE USED BY GIRLS TO PLAY WITH BOY'S SAAMAAN. WE THE MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD BE IN MENTALITY THAT BOYS' BODY IS ONLY TO A TOY CREATED FOR GIRLS TO PLAY.

by SHISHNAVRUSHANA DHARI Tue Nov 27 22:34:24 UTC 2012

Boys should be naked only female teachars room for humiliting to boys not girls students from 5th to10th standard. and underwear for 11th to 12th very effctive punishment but no parmission below under 11 years old because bad effect on kids My school life lady teachars threatan naked parade front of girls school

by x boy Thu Nov 29 16:44:21 UTC 2012

Boys should be naked only female teachars room for humiliting to boys not girls students from 5th to10th standard. and underwear for 11th to 12th very effctive punishment but no parmission below under 11 years old because bad effect on kids My school life lady teachars threatan naked parade front of girls school

by x boy Thu Nov 29 16:48:34 UTC 2012

U r correct dhari. Kunju pasangala unga kunju eppovum small than

by guest Sat Dec 01 11:41:28 UTC 2012

Girls should be ones punished nude and their private parts r the play toys for boys

by guest Mon Dec 03 23:36:30 UTC 2012

Only boys should be naked at school front of female teachers no of female students from 5th to 8th standards

by Parents Tue Dec 04 03:46:34 UTC 2012

Im a boy. age 18. I had gone to shool as nude upto 12std. all girls came and touched my organ. it was super. i did suck a girl infront of all.

by guest Sat Dec 15 06:11:13 UTC 2012

I am a nurse.my 14 year old son is seen fully naked in some occassions at home.he doesnt bother my presence.sometimes he comes to me and talks in nude.he feel no shame in it.i take it as a joke but advice him about matured stage.

by Sreejaya piravam Thu Jan 17 15:02:00 UTC 2013

if a teenage bot to be nude let them only at home

by friend Fri Jan 25 20:32:30 UTC 2013

Wtf ? You all nuts lol

by guest Wed Jan 30 03:26:52 UTC 2013

please don't make boys naked in front of guest or young girls becoz boys are uncontrolable if they start doing something wrong it will be. difficult to stop them

by guest Thu Jan 31 16:05:13 UTC 2013

All the people doing things like those to their children should ask for help from some good psychiatrist

by Father from wild Balcans Mon Feb 11 18:40:12 UTC 2013

i am 18 age boy. i am studying first year in Tamil nadu and staying in my uncle house. there i have my cousin. her age is 17. i got arrears. my uncle punished me in a different way. i have been made as fully nude in home on my sem holidays. at that time my cousin touch my private and it becomes hard.

by serin Thu Feb 21 13:54:23 UTC 2013

I am a 24 year male and always want to be nude, but my mom is soooo old school. Every time my father and I are alone we are nude and no shame. I think all men should be nude even on streets. Why did they designed clothing???

by male nudity is fun Thu Feb 21 17:21:00 UTC 2013

boys till 14-15 must be made nude inside house now and then teling some reasons, allow others including his friends or sisters etc to watch him during that.
this will help him to overcome his false modesty, will be always obedient to women. and the other factor is those who see will get xcitement too.
I do it to my son. he is 13

by archana Wed Mar 13 05:42:58 UTC 2013

I shave my teen sons (15) pubic hair twice a month. He used to smell because he would never wash thorougly enough. I told it was best to shave it because it was bushy and thick. His willy was always covered by it and his testies were also engulfed by it.. The first time he shaved he knicked himself up pretty good, from then on I have been doing it.It is amazing just how much cleaner he is and bow when he goes naked in the house it doesnt look like a forest between his legs.I will keep him shaved for as long as he allows me to.

by guest Thu Mar 14 16:02:19 UTC 2013

me and my cousin used to have nude bathing sleeping walking watching tv and many more things anybody want to join

by guest Fri Mar 15 05:17:59 UTC 2013

For my stephdad it was a common way of punishing me. He used to take me by the hand and upstairs to his study where I had to undress completely and neatly fold my clothes on a chair. He gave very mixed signals, on one hand he told me it was a normal way of punishing boys and on the other he forbid me to speak to anyone including my mom about it. It confused me a lot and for a long time after it stopped.

by Dylan Mon Mar 25 19:07:39 UTC 2013

Yes ladies and mothers out there! I LOVE reading (and seeing) the accounts of us making those boys get naked and embarrassed for us to laugh at. I want to start an online club of dominant women and mothers who trick and force their boys to stay naked for fun. either way ladies, keep the boys naked and tease them real good

by dommom Wed Apr 03 18:25:39 UTC 2013

PENNISS AND BALLS ARE OBJECTS TO BE ENJOYED BY GIRLS...YES, BOYS AND MEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR ACTS BY MAKING THEM NAKED IN FRONT OF ALL GIRLS OF ALL AGES...

by SHISHNAVRUSHANA DHARI Sat Apr 20 11:28:41 UTC 2013

Wtf is wrong with you people

by guest Fri Jun 07 18:15:32 UTC 2013

I agree that boys especially teen boys should be made to go nude around the house as a disciplinary measure. I apply this method on my 19 year old son. As long as he is in my home he will abide. PERDIOD. I also agree with the one writer who keeps her or his 15 year sons pubic hair shaved. I do the same with my 19 year old. Being 19, his pubic hair was so thick with dark hair that it was a mess, and like the guest writer said.. the hair "engulfed" his testies and shaft, all you could see was the head. I couldn't stand to look at it and kept reminding him of that..til one day he said Ok go ahead and trim it. I did more than that. I took out the electric shears and clean all around it and all the way under and up the back of his crevice of his bum. The hair fell like a shorn sheep. well not quite as much..but you get what I mean. Seeing I still bathe him twice a week I also took him to the bath and gave him a good scrubbing and lathering between his legs. I don't think this area has been this clean since he was 11 or 12 years old. Being his pubic hair grows back rapidly, I shave him on the nights I bathe him. Now its easy he loves the feeling of no hair. I am glad that he approves because pubic hair although natural, it can be a real mess when not properly cared for. I also encourage my sister to rid her two sons of their pubic hair and she has done the same with her boys.

by Claire Mon Jun 10 12:48:11 UTC 2013

y telling only boys to be naked. tell girls also to be naked. Don't make partiality among them. this is not fair...

by rj Wed Jun 12 08:16:50 UTC 2013

When I grew up, nudity was quite normal for me. At home and at the beach. Sometimes the family went to the nudist beach, and sometimes at a normal beach I was the only one naked.
When my pubic hair begun to grow at 12, I protested being nude at the beach, but my mother insisted, and got the shaver and cut away the few hairs. This was going until 14, then i looked too old for being nude at the beach. Also at home I was wearing normal clothes.
At 17 I was caught watching secretly at a friend of my sister, while she was changing into a bikini for the beach. My mother got furious, and insisted that I have to be nude in front of her as punishment. You have seen hers - she will see yours.
So I had to strip in front of my mom, and she got amused by the half mast stiffy I had. Then she forbid me to cover myself, and she dragged me by the ear to the other room, to apologize in front of my sister and her friend, who were both in their bikinis. When I thought the embarrassment was over, my mother told me, that for further punishment I had to stay nude at the beach for the rest of the holiday. It was a sort of optional clothing beach in Europe, but only very few people were actually nude and some women were topless.

by hmb Fri Jun 14 08:54:37 UTC 2013

All you who agree that it ok are a bunch of ped0philes. Typical Asians, you are not a normal race, most of you are attracted to young boys or young girls instead of ADULTS. You should be in jail you bunch of perrrverts!Even the owner of this site is a paed0phile blocking words like this. You sick fookkers!

by guest Sun Jun 23 12:53:22 UTC 2013

All you who agree that it ok are a bunch of ped0philes. Typical Asians, you are not a normal race, most of you are attracted to young boys or young girls instead of ADULTS. You should be in jail you bunch of perrrverts!Even the owner of this site is a paed0phile blocking words like this. You sick fookkers!

by guest Sun Jun 23 12:53:23 UTC 2013

I am 19 year old I never forget this humilation day . i caught by my sister with smokeing she caught my ear and complaint to mom she decided to should learn leson she told to takeoff all cloth execpt undy i removed everything she came and tear my undy and hold my ear and push out of house as full nude i stud nude for 3 hr after i naked punished for 7 days after that i got my cloth back really naked punishement is best to kill bad habitt ..

by Jazz Sun Jul 21 10:40:08 UTC 2013

i am mother of two children. a girl of 21 years old and a boy 19 years old. i agree with the nudity of boys. whats wrong with it? My husband also encourage this. i allow by boy and hubby to stand in complete nude in home. both of them will bath daily near the well outside our home in nude. they bath frankly in front of by daughter and me with hanging their maani. in weekends i give a complete body massage to my husband in the presence of my daughter. he dont feel any shy and also ask me to rubb his undy and i will do that. my daughter asked me many times why u do like this to my father? i simply explained that, but i does not allow my daughter to touch his things. my husband also give some punishment to my boy. first he will make him complete nude and beat with cane. this is done in outdoor and many girls passing through the way see this. one day his girlfriend also see this. i will become shy to see my boy's thing. its black and thick uncut huge. his father's thing is also like that but little more huge than my son. i advice my son to shave properly his place. for my hubby i will do this. i think their is no wrong with this.

by Maheswari Sat Jul 27 04:40:11 UTC 2013

I say this is unfair. I mean, boys are apparently 'not supposed to have any modesty', yet girls gets to have all the privacy they want. Come and think about the boys people! All they think about is the girls enjoyment

by guest Wed Aug 07 21:33:20 UTC 2013

its not a big thing to boys for having any modesty when they are just children, till their mid teen years. girls are different.
Whats there to think much about boys ? Whats going to happen if some aunts or sisters or friends or cousins see the boys with all their glory? just shame na. its not at all a problem.
during most of the life men are dominent and have more importance than girls or women.
So let the girls too shall enjoy some periods in their life atleast till the boys reach a mid teen age or so.

by archana Wed Aug 14 08:29:21 UTC 2013

its not a big thing to boys for having any modesty when they are just children, till their mid teen years. girls are different.
Whats there to think much about boys ? Whats going to happen if some aunts or sisters or friends or cousins see the boys with all their glory? just shame na. its not at all a problem.
during most of the life men are dominent and have more importance than girls or women.
So let the girls too shall enjoy some periods in their life atleast till the boys reach a mid teen age or so.

by archana Wed Aug 14 08:29:26 UTC 2013

yes exactly correct, naked punishments are correct for boys and helps learns manners and how to behave with girls. i am 26 male and when i was in degree final yr i was completed naked by my coll girls for 1 week for some misbehaviour. i felt shamed and tried to cover my front with hands bt they tied my hands back with a rope. i req for a small paper to cover my front as i have full of hair on my front bt they didnt n i was in kneedown position in all classrooms. it is very embarrassing to me all gals including juniors watching and laugh at me. gals ordered me to clean gals toilets daily before leaving coll and i did it as i hav no option. sometimes by front got erected upto 7 inches and they ordered me to squeeze untill i was out.

after this i understood how to respect gals and m sure that i wont misbehave in future too also i feel that that was right and correct punishment for me and for other boys who misbehave with gals.i thank to my coll gals.

by guest Wed Aug 21 13:37:51 UTC 2013

hi m male of age 26 studying btech civil from 8 yrs and still not completed btech. finally i decided to give myself naked punishment in my college. suggest me how to make myself completely naked with out shy.
i m embarrassing to pull down my final piece becoz of my big pennis. bt i decided to remove that also,
anyone pls help me out on this with ur suggestions.

by guest Wed Aug 21 18:05:50 UTC 2013

i am 25 years old man. i become complete nude in many times and i exhibit my nudity to the near by girls in the ladies hostel.

by guest Thu Aug 29 19:18:08 UTC 2013

hi guest, but hw to remove my underwear infront of my own college gals. m embarassing becoz my pennis is nearly 7 inches n m age is 26 n many gals in my campus r younger than me...pls help...my frnds r simply saying to make nude myself at my coll gate itself with out any hesitation...pls help on this

by guest Mon Sep 02 02:54:17 UTC 2013

Not at any time should this punishment be ok whoever does théiste toi their. child should be serverly punish to there full extend of there law!!

by guest Fri Sep 20 07:40:49 UTC 2013

this i meant

by guest Fri Sep 20 07:42:09 UTC 2013

so anyone who thinks this is ok are wrong, anyone who's done this to their child should. be. punished to the fullest.

by guest Fri Sep 20 07:46:45 UTC 2013

I am a 20 year old male.Currently I live in a hostel.I want to share my story.Both my parents works,so they wont be in home during daytime.so when we moved to our new house (at was 10 years old then they hired two full time live in maid servants.My parents used to leave for work early in the morning.So it was just me and our maids.At that time they were 20-23 years old,(so now they are in their thirties and they still work for us). So up to class XII they used to take all my cares like bathing ,helping me to get dress up for school.When I come back from school again they help me to undress. I was totally comfortable to be naked in front of them.I also used to sleep on the roof with them at night.So during summer days they used to undress me and I slept with them naked.I request many times to them to show me their things,but they say its unethical for boys other than their husbands to see them nude.So they always be in nighties and Chudidars and also told me that females look best when they are properly dressed and asked me not to request them again.So this went on till I left for college.But still whenever I come back during holidays we continue our adventures.After going to college they have also taught masterbation and they do that to me during baths and nights whenever I am home.

by guest Wed Dec 04 18:55:01 UTC 2013

This forum is sick as a 13 year old make I feel that is cruel

by guest Wed Dec 18 03:45:16 UTC 2013

I am a 21 year old man. I have 2 children. Whenever they do any mistake, I make them stay NUDE for the whole month.

by guest Fri Dec 27 09:46:43 UTC 2013

by guest Sat Jan 25 02:50:56 UTC 2014

As stepmother of 2 boys aged 13 and 14 I force them to strip completely nude at home. In holidays they have to be naked all time also outside and when we go to the shopping mall. Its very funny for all girls to see it. Maybe its a result of the feminist movement but in all my friends familys the boys are fully naked today in front of their sisters. Nude boys are quite normal these days and its funny to see them ashamed. They behave much better showing everything in front of clothed girls. In school my sons have to go barefeet and shirtless but the female classmates there undress the pants also to kick them in the nuts. My daughters wear only expensive clothes and designer shoes thats the way it should be let all girls be privileged in your family. Boys are slaves have no rights and must be educated to obey naked every girl and woman in their life! More and more Ladies and men like to be a feminist today its so great unfair to see the slave boys suffer and the girls rule like princesses.

by Feminist stepmother Wed Feb 05 08:16:37 UTC 2014

Am nw @17 started degree. Am in a house with our clg mates. i was very shy. When i was come 2 collage and then the house, there where our seniors. The first day they say 2 remove my shirt as ragging. They understand my shynes and they make a rule as to be nude at every time in there. And they take every dress of us. And make a shelf there our uniform shirt and pant and one jetti. Every body must wash everyday. Started days i was very shy and they were removed my dress those days.. Now every body is comfortable.

by Vinu Sat Mar 01 19:20:57 UTC 2014

vini is it true?

by ja Sat Mar 08 04:12:17 UTC 2014

I must not say it is harmful for the boys to practice nudity before their parents or relatives, although the case is somewhat different for girls. I am now around 40. I can clearly remember that I used to roam completely naked before my Mom, aunts up to the age of 19-20. If my cousin brother or sister comes to stay at our house, the number of teenage nudes becomes three as my brother and sister also remain alike. But honestly speaking, neither my Mom or my aunts used to prevent us, rather they encourage us to remain naked. But being nude, we used to play games within the house. Due to the puberty, anybody understands that boys get hard-on. We also had such thing before everybody in different occasions, but nobody given any special attention on it. I think, this is the correct way to implement nudity for teenage boys.

by Zakila Fri Mar 28 17:21:17 UTC 2014

well i live in india and i don't exactly where u people make your boys nude , cause i haven't seen one, i am gay and this site gives me a lot of fantasies , thanks , i wish i had a lot of naked boys around me to see

by cool_guy Fri May 02 11:48:46 UTC 2014

This is how I grew up

by guest111 Tue May 06 07:15:32 UTC 2014

in which village in india can i found these naked boys ??
sm1 plzz tell

by despo Thu May 08 10:06:05 UTC 2014

i am from india,although i didnt recieve any nude punishments at home.I used to frequently stay fully naked till the age of 16.however my mom mede me stop as our maids were quiet young(almost my age)so she didnt think it is good to let them see me naked

by ashish Fri May 09 15:21:24 UTC 2014

I am a 18 year boy. I am sleeping nude. is it wrong? I will not wear inner wear when I am in home. is it wrong?

by Raju Sun Jun 08 03:15:22 UTC 2014

Hi guys now i am 18 .untill 16 punishment that my dad gave me is that when i do some thing wrong i must strip naked and go stand on the street fully nude with hands raised.i fell so same that i donot even open my eyes to see strangers watching me nude.We live in a village side so no one offends caning.i usually stand naked in front but this time he got more angry and hung a board that any one passing by can give 2 hard strokes of cane which was near by. And it was also written that if i donot cooperatr to being caned they can come in and report to him and he warned that this nude punishement will go on for days.I was really afraid to hear this.I think i got more than 50 hard strokes that day.And one school enemy of mine caned me more than 10 times and threatened that he will complain to my father if i donot cooperate.SO i stood hands up exposing my bum and got 12 strokes.from him.That day was the post painful day in my life .MY bum was almost bleedinf and full of dark red lines.then at night 9 my dad called me in .i cant sit for the next day as my bum was burning. Frm then i never do notty things

by guest Fri Jun 20 05:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi guys now i am 18 .untill 16 punishment that my dad gave me is that when i do some thing wrong i must strip naked and go stand on the street fully nude with hands raised.i fell so same that i donot even open my eyes to see strangers watching me nude.We live in a village side so no one offends caning.i usually stand naked in front but this time he got more angry and hung a board that any one passing by can give 2 hard strokes of cane which was near by. And it was also written that if i donot cooperatr to being caned they can come in and report to him and he warned that this nude punishement will go on for days.I was really afraid to hear this.I think i got more than 50 hard strokes that day.And one school enemy of mine caned me more than 10 times and threatened that he will complain to my father if i donot cooperate.SO i stood hands up exposing my bum and got 12 strokes.from him.That day was the post painful day in my life .MY bum was almost bleedinf and full of dark red lines.then at night 9 my dad called me in .i cant sit for the next day as my bum was burning. Frm then i never do notty things

by guest Fri Jun 20 06:00:01 UTC 2014

by guest Fri Jun 20 06:00:09 UTC 2014

Most of these are fantasies or some cruel parents or adults exercising wrong practices. It is not good to have boys or girls go nude beyond 9 yrs of their age at home or public. There are many ways to punish without stripping them or beating them. Try to give ample space for your child to choose a life style of his choice as per the accepted norms of society. Remember as per law any child who complains to police of any such practice, the parents or adults will be punished or jailed severely. Also as per new law if the boy or girl after they grow 18 go to a police station and report what their parents, elders, relatives did to them in childhood and they found it offensive, the punishment is very severe. Kindly grow up and be better humans. Children should be taught good things in life rather than these bizzare practices.

by Child Rights Activist Sun Aug 03 14:06:45 UTC 2014

Western society is very cynical; it is forbidden nude punishment; but when boys are 19 years old; they have to be naked almost all the time at the camp because they are called to achieve compulsory military service where human rights are in doubt; men in prison are kept naked almost all the time and receiving strokes for anything. As punishment for teens is not permitted; most of young people are involved in crimes and most od the time, they don’t respect at all to adult or older people

by oswald Sun Aug 10 00:38:47 UTC 2014

I think it is acceptable for parents to punish their kids by ordering them to be nude for a certain period of time. Only that I believe this period should not be extended to more than 2 days or be done in front of their friends or classmates. I think it should be kept in private or just within the family group, only at home or at the backyard but not in the outside. It is a good way of punishing the kids but is not intended to molest neighbors who possible don't agree with this type of punishment or to make your kids photographed of filmed by whoever witness the scene.

by guest Sun Aug 10 01:53:26 UTC 2014

People who support this method of punishment are complete sick. You are brutally playing with mentality of boys as well as girls.

by guest Fri Aug 15 06:51:57 UTC 2014

I think some of these mothers here are insane as Betty Davis BUT THE SCAREY part is its real and not a movie about a crazy person. I was a very shy little boy if I would have had some of this abuse I am sure I would be dead because I would have been so messed up I would have killed my self.

by guest Sun Aug 17 21:25:20 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.