Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : BOYS STRIP SEARCH BY FEMALE TEACHERS (FOR FEMALE TEACHERS ONLY)
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: BOYS STRIP SEARCH BY FEMALE TEACHERS (FOR FEMALE TEACHERS ONLY)
Do you have an opportunity to conduct or participate for boy’s strip search on examination, medical test or any other event at school, medical center or any other place? Then you are welcome to write your experience of how you conduct it, what you feel when you saw the naked body of male students and how boys response in presence of you?

by Ameesha Rai Mon May 31 04:18:11 UTC 2010

What a question!It will depend on the age of the boy,and also of the searcher.

by guest Wed Jun 02 06:44:07 UTC 2010

Why is this only for female teachers? Many of us boys were strip searched by female teachers sometimes at school. Once someone stole something from the changing room at our school and the whole class of boys were taken to a room and ordered to undress naked while two female teachers searched us. One of them had a smile on her face all the time she searched us and while we stood naked in front of them. We were about 12 years old at the time.

by Rafsanjani Sun Sep 12 01:52:34 UTC 2010

hi

by dave Wed Dec 22 21:15:14 UTC 2010

I teach 9th grade and once caught 2 boys trying to see naked girls in the shower. For punishment I marched them to my office, ordered them to strip naked and invited the 3 girls from the shower in to see their humiliation.I then had them apologize to the girls for disrespecting women. They of coarse were very embarrassed and were blushing profusely, but I think they got the message!

by Ms Riege Thu Jan 27 18:05:15 UTC 2011

all are stupid fantasies.

by guest Mon Jan 31 09:21:43 UTC 2011

It might be a fantasy to you Mr. Guest, but I had an almost identical experience as Rafsanjani. I was 15 and accused of stealing floppy disks. Two female teachers made me strip stark naked in an office while they smirked.I was so embarrassed I thought I'd die! They didn't even apologize when they found nothing.

by Peter Thu Feb 03 04:00:11 UTC 2011

Plz guest,contineu with your post.I am waiting.

by Z Wed Mar 23 19:33:35 UTC 2011

i had the same experience.just once i tried to peep into the girls locker room and a teacher found me. she let me go inside the locker room full of girls naked.i was shit embarrassed. then she took me to her office i had to continue the whole week of school naked.

by harry Wed Apr 27 06:47:53 UTC 2011

If anything is found missing at school or in class we lady teachers have permission to strip search the boys. They don't like being naked in front of us when we stripsearch them or feel inside their pants, but it is school rules.

by Miss T Wed Apr 27 12:03:02 UTC 2011

Hi Miss T, please can you describe how u do the strip search.what position.do u take them over ur lap or make them stand or lie down.please describe more.my teacher used to cane my anus first to make it numb then insert

by guest Thu Apr 28 02:12:32 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:31:35 UTC 2011

I'm a teacher and I caught to girls peeping in the boys shower I took their clothed off at school everyday for the rest of the year.

by guest Wed May 18 19:38:28 UTC 2011

You bullshitter!

by guest Tue May 31 17:55:52 UTC 2011

my very sexy female teacher was always in our
changing rooms when we come out the showers and
would delight in talking to us

by guest Wed Jun 15 18:34:27 UTC 2011

All you teachers who find it acceptable to strip search your pupils should be ashamed of yourselves, this is sexual assualt and you should be removed from the teaching establishmnet, you make me sick. I was made to strip in a class in a british public school and the whole experience was humiliating and degrading, this is not the middle ages. Sick all of you

by guest Wed Jun 22 08:02:40 UTC 2011

MY FRIEND WAS CAUGHT SEEING BLUEFILMS SO HE WAS TAKEN TO OFFICE ROOM BY A LADY TEACHER AND SHE STRIPPED HER AND TIED HIS HANDS IN THE STAFF ROOM AFTER SOME TIME SHE SQUUZED HIS BALLS AND BEGAN KICKING LATER SHE BROUGHT HIM TO THE CORRIDOR AND TIED THERE SO THAT ALL THE FEMALES CAN SEE HIM .BUT THIS HAPPEND WHEN HE WAS IN 10TH THAT MEANS HE IS ALREADY MATURED ....SO SAD BUT ALL THE TEACHERS AND SIRS SAW HIM NAKED THE TEACHER WAS VERY CRUEL AND THERE WERE ALL CANE MARKS ON HIS THIES AND PENNIS

by guest Sat Jul 16 14:00:54 UTC 2011

oh..it must have been very embarrasing for a mature boy to stand totally naked in front of other ladies

by guest Thu Sep 01 09:43:03 UTC 2011

Once I broke a Kipp's apparatus in Chemiustry lab which cost more than Rs.1500 - since I was from a poor family then, I pleaded with my chemistry teacher to spare me of the costs..she said yes but she stripped me after the lab hours and enjoyed my boyhood.

by Vinay Thu Sep 01 09:45:19 UTC 2011

Many single lady techers are hot to see boys boyhood.
There is young lady teacher at our school who likes to look at us when she takes us to toilet to pee at the open urinals.
We are not allowed to use toilet by ourselves because lady teachers say that we do naughty things in toilet if we are not supervised.
So we are allowed to use toilet only 3 times a day under supervision of teacher. She takes us boys all together to relieve ourselves while she watches.
Other lady teachers also do this because it is school rules that boys are not allowed to use toilet unsupervised. This is because when boys were allowed to use toilet alone there was always vandalism in toilets with writing on the walls, big mess on floor, and also sometimes breaking toilets and flushings. So now we have to be supervised all the time by lady teachers when using toilet to relieve ourselves of bursting pee.
Very embarrassing to have lady teacher look at our boyhood while we pee since we have to take shorts down to pee.

by mohan Sat Nov 19 09:40:50 UTC 2011

suck up lady teachers

by JACK Thu Dec 22 05:13:58 UTC 2011

Are these not a sexual abuse....? **** those lady teachers!!

by guest Thu Feb 02 16:18:06 UTC 2012

Any male student no matter what age, if caught having or viewing BLUE movies should be stripped and have his balls kicked .. followed by caning in front of all students. This is the normal practice in my place

by guest Mon Feb 27 08:36:20 UTC 2012

In my school boys must be accompanied by teacher when they go to pee. Usually its the female teacher. This is normal, to avoid vandalism in the boy's toilet.
Also, my male friends have been asked to strip naked and stand on their chair in the classroom for not doing their homework. This is embarassing for them, but it works as a punishment in front of the whole mixed gender class.
Every Monday, there is public caning in front of the whole school. Male students are asked to strip naked to be caned if they have gone against school rules more than 3 times during the previous week.
So far, it has outraged some parents, but it has worked in reducing discipline problems among the boys.

by Eric Mon Feb 27 13:25:56 UTC 2012

id lik to now who the hell makes the stripsearch legal
cuase it seem unethical and fucing moraly discusting and how is seeing women naked disrospecting them i want to shoot every teacher who posted to this forum

by guest Fri Apr 27 03:06:46 UTC 2012

I was 14yrs old boy at secondary school, some money went missing and I was taken to the headmistresses office. I had to empty my pockets and then she made me strip. Naked I then had to lay on her office settee and spread my legs and then turn over for privates inspection. Nothing was found.It was very embarassing.

by Steve Mon Sep 10 16:40:16 UTC 2012

I studied 12 th standare I read sex book catch of my chemistry sir.then he made strip of in the ground.every one see my little pubic hair.

by guest Sat Oct 06 18:27:39 UTC 2012

I studied in 9 th standare my three friends and me are play jerkin and whose come white water first.our physics sir caught and tied 4 hands and complete nakedly.then he pinching squezzing our private part.

by guest Fri Oct 19 06:48:59 UTC 2012

one day I coppy writting in exam and caught by teacher and loocked a private room and strip search off me

by guest Fri Oct 19 06:51:03 UTC 2012

I was once punished....not exactly punished but it was a punishment to me...my home teacher who was a female once unziped my pants and showed my pen!s to other 3 girls at that couching for a an example of humen anatomy....they even touched it and they made me hard and madam milked me infront of them to show them my c.u. m

by Mr.nunu Fri Oct 26 19:42:26 UTC 2012

once my classmets catch watch blufilm by our tamil sir in 8 th standard.they boy 5 are stripped naked and kneel down for school ground in end of the day.

by guest Sat Nov 03 07:52:01 UTC 2012

At school in first grade we had to bring pajamas to school for nap time...when the boys misbehaved the teacher uaed to strip the boys naked and put thier pajamas on for the rest of the day with out underwear..

by pajamajohn Mon Nov 26 13:10:41 UTC 2012

I got nude punishment for jerkng in class

by guest Sat Dec 01 17:16:26 UTC 2012

When I was In 10th standard i ragged and stoled chain from female teachers daughter,,daughter name ragini,,,teacher name smiths,,,ragini complained to her mom i ragged her,,after that her mom come to my class room and called me and she take me to her private room ,,,then she lock the door she come near to me and ask me did U ragged my daughter i tell yes after she give a hard slap ,,,and she slaps me 10 times ny face us in red colour ,,then she search me in shirt pocket ,,,she tells were my daughter chain i tell i did not take that,,after that she search my pant her hand go inside my pant she touched my balls she tell now i know how get answer from U ,,after that she squeeezed my balls very hardly as she can ,,she asked me now U tell were my daughters chain i said it was in my bag please leave ma'am with crying but she did not give mercy for me she squeezed my balls very hardly and make me nude then she kick my balls with her heels i have too much of pain ,,,i said please ma'am hereafter i did not do like that please leave me ,,,she said this is your first and last warning fir U hereafter U repeat again means my punishment us cruel than this like she said ,,,i tell no ma'am i did not like that
then she leaves me i put my dress and i go to my classroom slowly because my groin is so much of paining ,,,from that day when i did not rash any girl and when i saw anitha teacher i tell good morning good afternoon like that she is very cruel teacher in my life

by ravi Sat Jan 05 15:44:30 UTC 2013

At my college they are allowed to search any student at any time in the principal office.

by Deny Thu Jan 17 17:29:44 UTC 2013

Young male teacher enjoyed ordering 13 year old boy to strip. When he refused to remove his briefs, teacher forced them off, then took "interesting" photos

by guest Tue Jan 29 12:27:47 UTC 2013

Is it too late for me or can I still get strip searched by females. I promise to be extra clean in case they need to look deep inside of me

by Nelson Schwartz Sat Feb 02 12:11:36 UTC 2013

Hi

by Ere Mon Feb 18 22:16:45 UTC 2013

A new punishment for girls shod be to take "all" there close off

by Fghjklasd Mon Feb 18 22:18:48 UTC 2013

Well I commend ALL you female teachers, mothers, or any woman in authority! I think it not only appropriate but a heck of a lot of fun to forcibly strip boys naked and embarrass them. I have a ton of stories myself. And I thoroughly enjoy the detailed accounts of women using their authority to strip boys naked WHEW-HOO Go teachers! haha

by dommom16 Fri Mar 01 13:58:34 UTC 2013

... If any if this EVER happened to me I'd find the nearest chair and hit them till I went right the way through them and got the floor

by guest Sat Mar 16 11:39:57 UTC 2013

Heck yes ladies, mothers and teachers. I just LOVe hearing (and seeing) accounts of boys stripped completely naked and humilaited. keep them coming

by dommom Wed Apr 03 18:52:01 UTC 2013

Main Bahut Naughty tha. Ek baar Hostel mai rahta tha girls hostel thodi door par tha. raat ko 10 ke baad Male ka aana Girls hostel mai ana allow nahi tha. Mujha ek chaal sujhi kyoki mare girl friend hostal mai rahati thi. Maine socha ki Ladies ki dress jana parmallom nahi padega. Mai Poora ladies dress mai Saree , Blouse Bra Petticoat pahanakar Payal bindi laga ke aur nail polish bhi laga ke chal diya mujha koi nahi pahachana lakin mai jab girl friend ka pass pahucha to to ek seniours ko sandeha hua. thodi deer baad wo aayi aur boli tum yaha kasa aaya unhone tu ladka hoke raat ko saree blouse mai aaya hi unhone mera face par 3,4 sab kiya mai daar gaya sorry bola laidhar maree girl friend ne bhi mera saath nahi diya ubhone kaha tereko punishement to mai doongi hi Unhione mujha NANGa Hone ko kaha Kaha ki tu apne aap hoja nahi to mai forcely karwaooungi Maine aapni saree blouse khol diya baad mai unhone mera BRA, PETTICOIAT bhi kho l diya mai Pantee nahio pahna tha.aur mai poora nanga hogaya tha.Mujha Nanga hi marte hua girls hostelmke chakkar lagwaya aur phir murga banawaya Kamar niche hone per chuttar par teji se marti thi. 10 minute murga banne ke baad mre dono hath baandh ke bhoot pitai kiMai keval Payal bindi pahaner hua mai Nanaga khada tha. girls hostelp mai sab ladies merako Nanga Punishement dekh kar rahi thi enjoy kar rahi thi mai kafi shame fell jkar raha tha. unhone hi mujha 100 baar uthaqk bathak lagwayi phir unhone 100bar Neel down bhi karwaya bbad mai butt par100 100 dande aur mare baad mao maine sabhi ladies ke charan chu kar maafi maangi yahi p[unishement 10 dino tak mila. yha tak ki maina NANGA HI sbhi ladies ka chran chua. Is par mreee kuch NANGI PIctures li Aap sabhi se requst hai ki mujha jarror batayee ki choti se galti ka bada punishnent jarroori tha ki nahiJarroor comment I wait ur comment

by reetynanga Thu May 02 15:10:34 UTC 2013

i stole some money from my step mom's purse. she punished me by undressed me completely naked and jerked me. this is even worse than stealing

by sunflower Sun Jun 02 07:56:57 UTC 2013

i m a female teacher and 51 old. i never did that to any boy during my 28 years teaching. i teach boys from 7 to 10 old normally. i am allowed to undress boys in lock up rooms, but i think it is not fair.some teachers friend of mine just enjoy seeing boy's penni and find some excuse to do it. shame

by anita Tue Jun 04 07:13:33 UTC 2013

Hello Anita, what is lock up room? In boarding school we had female teachers who watched us taking showers every day. You are right that some teachers enjoyed seeing boys nude.

by Sahi Sat Jul 27 03:46:07 UTC 2013

Whatever teacher who enjoys this just makes me sick. Is it not disrespectful if a full grown woman actually enjoys stripping young boys as punishment?

by guest Sat Sep 07 00:00:31 UTC 2013

dear girls will u become my teachr???

by ravi Mon Sep 09 01:12:56 UTC 2013

its redicules...i once exprncd my god lAdy teachrs r cruel.. ny lady teachr cn argue wid me bt canot win it

by benjonson Sun Oct 13 06:40:45 UTC 2013

we boys are used to be seen naked by women till 9 or 10 old most times without panties at home. once when i was 15 was taking a shower gandma saw it hard. she chatted with me and then milked me What's wrong? i was happy

by alfredo india Sun Nov 17 13:30:47 UTC 2013

my friend some old indian women does it i know

by duhanex Sun Nov 17 13:32:46 UTC 2013

i reetynanga iwait ur comment plese

by guest Wed Nov 20 20:15:05 UTC 2013

i am a newly joined female teacher of age 24.I am from brahmin family,studied in girls school and i am very beautiful lady.So parents didnot allow me freely.After degree i got job in co-ed school teacher.In my class one girl's chain was missing.She named one boy and told he must have taken surely because he stood near her bag where she kept chain in the interval period.Principal Sir asked me to strip search him in my cabin.HE is grown up boy(age 16).I got extreme shock n this.Inside my cabin i closed door and all windows.that boy was scared and begged me to release.I felt very shy of being alone in a room with boy.Then i ordered him to remove his shirt.I checked his shirt pockets,pant pockets and asked him to raise his hand and i confirmed he is not having chain his baniyan also.I felt shy seeing him in baniyan itself.Also i felt pity on him so i didnot ask him to remove baniyan or pant.I put my hands on his shoulders and told"ram i know you would not have stolen.Because ur age is not a criminal age.As my duty i asked you to remove shirt.I am a lady.So it is not good to humiliate a boy by making nude So i will tell lie to principal that i strip search you.He was very happy and told me thanks that i saved his manhood.We both went outside together and i told the same.Then because of fault complaint principal sir caned that girl's buttocks very hard by making her in kneel down position with her hand raised in the middle of ground where kg to +2 students watched.But later it is known that this guy was the thief and he hide it in his panty.
Contd...

by radhika Tue Jun 03 14:56:10 UTC 2014

i am a student of class 10 in a girls school we had only female teacher if we r not copltd our hw our maths teacher made us to kneel down or murga in the ground naked

by rsdha Sun Jun 22 05:23:57 UTC 2014

then radhika what happened when that boy caught

by suresh Wed Jul 23 07:55:02 UTC 2014

radha in ground naked means wont the outsiders will watch you girls?

by mahesh Wed Jul 23 14:33:01 UTC 2014

You teachers are a**holes

by guest Sat Jul 26 05:18:47 UTC 2014

Hey guest this forum is only for female teachers.Why the hell you came here.Nobody called you.please follow the rules.Its only for us.its our pleasure to do dtrip search on young boys.What foryou?if you want you create the chance to strip search girls.Dont scold us.Ok

by surabhi Sun Jul 27 09:01:38 UTC 2014

surabhi ass hole i will strip search you

by guest Wed Jul 30 12:00:52 UTC 2014

hehe guest you cant even touch me if you have guts comeon

by surabhi Thu Jul 31 14:29:21 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.