Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Multimedia Forum : Alternative: Download Freemake Video Converter for Mac
See other topics in Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum

Important rules for using Multimedia Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Alternative: Download Freemake Video Converter for Mac
For windows users, it is easy yet excellent to convert videos freely with Freemake Video Converter; while for Mac users, you may be in a great dilemma in case of wondering to put videos on your Mac with this program as this free yet amazing video converter is only designed for Windows7, Vista and XP. If you are still searching for a Freemake Video Converter for Mac alternative, you are in the right place.

Eager to find the answer? Yes, downloading Freemake Video Converter for Mac version is no longer a hard nut to crack so far as you possess a Mac video converter. Here I’d like to share you the Freemake Video Converter to Mac alternative-MacX Video Converter Free Edition. This Freemake alternative is a 100% free yet powerful video converter, which is designed specifically for Mac users, enabling you to convert among a wide range of video formats including MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, etc. You can therefore enjoy videos free on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and so on.

How to Download Freemake Video Converter for Mac

Step 1: Add Video Files to the Freemake Video Converter for Mac Alternative
After finish Freemake Video Converter for Mac download, install and run it. Click "Add File" to select file you want to convert. This free Mac video converter supports batch conversion, so you can import and convert several files at a time.

Step 2: Choose Output Video Format
Take the output format you want. Besides, resolution, bit rate and other video settings have been provided, and you can change them to suit your needs.

Step 3: Select the Output Folder
Click "Browse" button to choose the path where you want to save the output files in.

Step 4: Press the "Start" button

As an awesome Freemake Video Converter for Mac alternative, MacX Video Converter Pro comes with more excellent features compared with the former one. For instance, presets for iDVD and iMovie are available; what’s more, screenshots from video can be captured with this alternative to Freemake Video Converter for Mac.

by guest Thu Jul 05 02:02:48 UTC 2012

Apart from Freemake, i also recommend some other free tools.

the free tool to download from hulu videos, i recommend the streamtransport.

And equivalence to freemake, i suggest VidPie.

What you can do with VidPie?

1. Transcode all the video files to key formats, like MP4, MOV, MKV, MPG, WMV, M4V, WebM, 3GP, etc
2. Convert all the audio files to WAV, MP3, AAC, OGG, M4A, AC3, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, etc.
3. Support both folder and video audio input
4. Support batch conversion
5. Convert MTS MXF to QuickTime format
6. Transcode AVCHD to Sony Vegas
7. Make Canon MXF, P2 MXF editable in Premiere, Avid Media Composer.
8. Optimized for ATI and NVIDIA acceleration, conversion speed will be up to 5X faster.
9. Let you enjoy any movies anywhere on your PS Vita, iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, etc.

by lilysim Mon Sep 17 06:11:40 UTC 2012

Two games: CarrotFantasy and Unblock Me Free.

Top Defense Game: Carrot Fantasy has updated to V1.0.4, new theme “Extreme” is open to meet 15 levels for challenges.

Unblock Me Free tricks me all the spare time, it is a new puzzle game I like. Unblock Me Free has two modes: Relax Mode and Challenge Mode. The goal of Relax Mode is just to get the red block out of the board by sliding the other blocks out of the way. This mode doesn’t record how many steps you need to get the red block out of the board.

Both games are downloaded from Aungame. Aungame is a platform collecting all free, limited-free apps for iPhone, iPad.

by nannien Thu Oct 11 09:37:39 UTC 2012

Apple will unveil iPad Mini within two weeks, the release date of iPad mini is told to be Oct, 23. This news came from“People familiar with Apple’s plan.”

There're some rumors about its price, some says $200~$250, some says $250~350. Whatever, it won't be lower than $200 as Kindle Fire. Apple fans, will you buy the iPad Mini.?

Some suggestions for Free iPad Mini Games:
1. CarrotFantasy
CarrotFantasy is a great tower defense games, providing two modes: Adventure and Boss Mode. The Adventure Mode has updated to Theme Extreme, offering 15 levels for game players. The goal of each level isn’t only to protect carrot, but also to get the golden carrots. Apart from adventure mode, Boss Mode will be more challenging. Also, Deep Sea Theme will be released soon, stay tuned!

2. Unblock Me Free
Unblock Me is an addictive puzzle game with two modes: Relax and Challenge Mode. Beginners may try from Relax Mode. As a brain teaser game, it will helps you easily pass the spare time. See how many moves at least you can use to get the red block free.

3. CSR Racing
As a racing game, CSR Racing combines stunning, high-fidelity graphics with addictive gameplay to create a new type of racing experience. There’s a bunch of different racing options for you to choose from. Now Race your dream car in the ultimate test: a drag race along deserted city streets.

4. Where’s My Water

More iPad Mini Games, just join Aungame.

by Nancy Tue Oct 16 05:47:48 UTC 2012

Kvisoft video converter for mac is a pretty good video tool I've used. Free try it.

by Amily Wed Feb 20 05:59:19 UTC 2013

>> AppGeeker
The best by far video converter I have used is AppGeeker. Most videos I've been able to convert to other file formats with this software.

by Pacquiao Thu Jun 20 04:09:08 UTC 2013

iDealshare VideoGo for Mac is just the right Freemake for Mac alternative which is an all-in-one Video Converter and Video Downloader Mac app

by kerrywellernew Thu Jul 18 08:49:21 UTC 2013

For Video Converter for Mac, I like the one from Aunsoft which I'm now using. It has many options and is easy to use.

by guest Wed Aug 07 07:04:44 UTC 2013

Faasoft Video Converter for Mac is a profeesional yet easy-to-use Freemake Video Converter for Mac.

Here is also an article on Faasoft named "Freemake Video Converter for Mac - A Multi-functional Video Converter, Player, Editor and Downloader".

by hobrigen Sat Jul 05 06:21:01 UTC 2014

After compare many of the Freemake Video Converters Alternative, I find iDealshare VideoGo is the best alternative to Freemake Video Converter for the following reason:
It also all the functions of Freemake Video Converter,
It has both Windows and Mac version.
It supports converting all kinds of video and audio files.
It even can directly download and convert online video files.

by changegrowup Mon Mar 23 06:35:10 UTC 2015

After compare many of the Freemake Video Converters Alternative, I find iDealshare VideoGo is the best alternative to Freemake Video Converter for the following reason:
It also all the functions of Freemake Video Converter,
It has both Windows and Mac version.
It supports converting all kinds of video and audio files.
It even can directly download and convert online video files.

by changegrowup Mon Mar 23 06:35:12 UTC 2015

ndeed, there are many video converter programs on the market. Here the best alternative to Freemake Video Converter for running on Mac OS X(Yosemite, Mavericks included) we recommend is Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, which includes all the key features of Freemake video converter, as well as additional features you can’t find Freemake video converter.

by lydia622520 Tue Aug 11 02:02:31 UTC 2015

>

by > Mon Nov 20 06:32:58 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Media (communication) Forum
Content (media and publishing) Forum
Content format Forum
Writing Forum
Sound Forum
Image Forum
Animation Forum
Footage Forum
Interactivity Forum
Information Forum
Electronic media Forum
Mixed media Forum
Fine art Forum
Interactive media Forum
Hypermedia Forum
Movie theater Forum
Computer game Forum
Computer based training Forum
Presentation Forum
Spatial navigation Forum
Stage (theatre) Forum
Projector Forum
Transmitted Forum
Media player Forum
Broadcasting Forum
Analogue electronics Forum
Digital circuit Forum
Online Forum
Streaming media Forum
Computer networking Forum
Game console Forum
Simulator Forum
Collaborative software Forum
User innovation Forum
Personalized Forum
Haptic Forum
Taste Forum
Odor Forum
Bobb Goldsteinn Forum
Southampton Forum
Variety (magazine) Forum
Washington Square (song) Forum
1968 Forum
Pleonasm Forum
CD Forum
Video Forum
Artistic rendering Forum
Performing arts Forum
Theatrical property Forum
Advertising Forum
Art Forum
Education Forum
Entertainment Forum
Engineering Forum
Medicine Forum
Mathematics Forum
Business Forum
Scientific research Forum
Visual thinking Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.