Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : teachers dresses when caning
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: teachers dresses when caning
pls discuss about teachers dresses

by reshma Tue Dec 22 05:13:40 UTC 2009

most of teachers wear saree
one day my miss wear a beutiful black saree(shiffon)
and get caning 4 strokes on palm
embrassed !!!!!!!!!!!!
she calls me in front of the classroom

by arun Tue Dec 22 05:33:47 UTC 2009

I study in std. XII in a co-ed convent school in Durgapur (West Bengal), wherein corporal punishments are frequently used to discipline students. The majority of the teachers including the Principal are ladies and most of them are the wives of the senior officials of Durgapur Steel Plant. None of the students, including those of higher classes, get any respite from severe caning being administered by their teachers (mostly madams) in the event of any indiscipline or slackness in studies.

There is no dress code for the teachers in our school, whereas the students are invariably required to wear school uniforms only, failing which strict disciplinary measures are taken. Some of the lady teachers even attire themselves in revealing dresses, like sari-sleeveless blouse outfit and when they are in the process of caning students, they sometimes forget to notice that their pallus have slipped or their bared armpits are getting fully exposed. It is a really a treat to watch for us, particularly for the students of higher classes and we deliberately sometimes commit mistakes so as to initiate the process.

Long live our beautiful teachers & the canes in their hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Parth Tue Dec 22 07:24:01 UTC 2009

in my 10th standerd i went to a tution or maths (as i m poor in that subject)it was a saturday
at 2 pm we enter to the teachers house
at that time she at a noon sleep
a house maiden assist me to backyard of the house
there we saw benches,desks cane etc...
after 20 minutes the teacher arrives
she wearing a CHURIDAR at that time
with a sleepy look she asked our names and starts the class
after a week she starts caning for our mistakes
every day she gave homeworks and not doing students get caning

by guest Wed Dec 23 10:03:17 UTC 2009

Please visit the forum
PINCHING AS A PART OF PUNISHMENT ON THIGHS AND INNER HANDS
in the school punishment forum and share your experiences

by guest Thu Dec 31 12:23:32 UTC 2009

msot of the teachers in kerala wear sarees. very few come in churidars.When caning churidar may be better as ir covers better. but teachers who wear sarees also cane very well.Sarees are worn with double skirts by teachers who frequently cane students.

by guest Fri Jan 08 09:21:38 UTC 2010

interesting

by ras Wed Jan 13 12:46:50 UTC 2010

In our school in kerala teachers wear sarees.There was a particular teacher who nused to wear wonderful schiffon sarees.Teachers in schiffon sarees are really exciting especially weh they start the caning process.Our heart used to beat really fast .

by guest Fri Jan 15 06:57:08 UTC 2010

in kerala any teachers use jeans and skirts
any opinion
discuss about it?

by raju Sun Jan 17 13:15:34 UTC 2010

teachers wear shiffon sarees having cane on hand embrassing

by guest Mon Jan 18 12:29:19 UTC 2010

Why Shiffon saree and cane in hand is embarassing?

by guest Fri Jan 22 07:20:26 UTC 2010

can a lady teacher wear glass bangle during the caning? is it safe for her? will yu comment

by guest Sat Jan 23 12:36:32 UTC 2010

One teacher's left hand in a pressed position on sari in the front portion below hip,when caning,in my school days.I think now, it was for not fall sari to floor in the bend position of her ,when caning given to students.Another teacher ensure her sari between her thighs when caning.I think it is also for the same reason.

by guest Thu Feb 11 17:33:49 UTC 2010

in my tutions teacher wear nighty
she is beutiful in nighty and a caning expert

by rona Thu Apr 01 19:05:05 UTC 2010

interesting babu..how old are you?..wat is ur teacher age?..wat type cane she used?..do u like to got caning frm her?.pls share ur unforgatable caning frm ur teacher

by guest Tue Apr 27 08:05:47 UTC 2010

babu,any other caning experience frm her?

by guest Sat May 01 17:53:17 UTC 2010

All Sri Lankans Welcome Here
hxxp:(slash)(slash)allnaughty.freeforums.org

to meet more Sri Lankans!
just, visit us!

Feel Free to Post your caning experience there

by guest Mon May 10 16:47:58 UTC 2010

ya my mom is also teacher in the same school where i studied.. she oftenly wears low waist saree exposing her tummy & navel.. so when she canes lifting the hands the pallu moves & her navel will be visible to the whole class.. for this reason it will be interesting seeing her navel even in pain..

by guest Fri May 21 08:50:13 UTC 2010

your unforgatable caning from your mom?

by guest Fri May 21 13:29:44 UTC 2010

caning on my feets.. god its very painful..

by guest Fri May 21 14:05:29 UTC 2010

pls explain your feet caning guest

by guest Sat May 22 20:30:53 UTC 2010

I had studied in a convent school and my teacher was from Kerala. She used to get dressed very nicely and always had jasmine flowers in her hair. The aroma used to spread in the class. Her eyes were very sharp and soft hands used to slip thru our underarms which would get twisted with greater intensity. We could see her smile at us when we used to literally dance in front of her with the fingers gipping the skin. It used to be squeezed clock wise and anti clock wise atleast for about three minutes and used to burn leaving red spots atleast for a week. She used to pinch on the same spot the next day if we do not do our homework. It used to burn and the skin sometimes would peel off. We would be asked to look at her eyes and she used to rotate so fiercely that used to send shivers in our spines. She never used the cane and her pinches on the ears would leave dry skins next day. It used to burn. Sometimes she would pinch the under thighs which would leave large patches which would be noticed by her next day to see the effectiveness of her pinches. She used to wear saris and before punishment would tighten her pallus

by guest Sat May 29 08:30:39 UTC 2010

We had a tution teacher who was also a school mistress. She used to be very neat and was particular about her hair style. She would get dressed in matching attire. She would always keep a handkerchief on her saree properly tucked in. Before she canes, she would wipe the tip of the cane with the handkerchief. she would raise her hands above the shoulder and deliver the strokes very hard on the palms and below the knee. Her count would be a minimum of 4 strokes, two in each palm and two on the legs. But even one would leave the scar on the palms and legs. She believed in soaking the cane in water and its tips would sometimes be wet. The pain adminstered could be remembered for atleast three days and it would sting. Crying before her and asking of mercy would only worsen things and she would give additonal strokes if there is a delay in showing the hands. She would also pinch the inner thighs and would smile as we wriggle. She would convey to our parents that the children have been fed with good breakfast and would turn out to be very healthy. One thing was sure that if she did not strike for long andseeking explanation from the children, then thepunishment would be for longer duration. She loved to pinch the inner lobes and this would be extremely painful.

by guest Tue Aug 31 05:12:35 UTC 2010

dear guest dont write fantacy sotries

by guest Tue Sep 07 17:46:24 UTC 2010

My wife is a school teacher where i grew up. She brings back some of my school memories, both good and bad! She wears sleeveless blouses and does not hesitate to use the cane. She teaches history. One of the days, when I visited her in the school, I saw her caning a student. When she came back to her room, I was waiting there for her. She looked ravishing in her red sleeveless blouse. The circles of sweat around her armpits indicated to me that she was disciplining her students. I told her that she reminded me of my school teacher. She looked at me and said with a smile,...as weak as you were in history, if I was your teacher, you would have received a thrashing from me every day. I know that she was right about that.

by guest Thu Oct 21 20:33:27 UTC 2010

Hi Guest,
You are really lucky, man! Had she been my wife I would have loved to be caned by her. I can fantasize the scene - she would be in her sari-sleeveless blouse outfit (better if she sports underarm hair as well), holding a slender swishy cane in her hand, with red eyes & widely flared nostrils in anger, severely inflicting punishment with her cane.

by Guest Sun Oct 24 10:36:51 UTC 2010

Hi husband guest does she teach in boys school does she punish you does she give tution is odor created in her armpit describe her punishment seen by you

by A husband Sat Oct 30 13:09:05 UTC 2010

Hi husband guest Have you ever licked her sweaty armpit

by A guest Sat Oct 30 13:12:04 UTC 2010

what about teachers caning neaked?

by guest Thu Feb 03 23:08:33 UTC 2011

Do you want to discuss and read about caning experiences? visit the below link and

replace the [dot] with a .

caneslice[dot]wordpress[dot]com

The best cane stories ever....

Subscribe to the blog and get notified via email when new expereinces are posted.

This forum is moderated and only valid expereinces are posted.

Oneline replies and unnecessary comments are not permitted.

Please feel free to post your own experiences and exchange them with other users in

the same page...instead of going around in circles...

Visit the site, subscibe, leave your comments and share your experiences.

by guest Sun May 08 03:02:46 UTC 2011

one of my tutionteacher she is just 25yrs ols she always wear tank tops & sleevelrss top she is very beautiful,1 day i got poor marks she pull my ears and cannig me and ask me to do utthak bhaitak when she pull my ears i see heer navel.

by ashu rana Sun Jul 17 14:22:09 UTC 2011

visit the topic saree and add your views and comments

by guest Mon Sep 26 15:00:42 UTC 2011

I like feet of teachers while slapping

by guest Tue Dec 20 17:54:19 UTC 2011

hello guest i also like please explain something ??

by Vicky Sun Dec 25 14:13:34 UTC 2011

teachers should not beat if they beats students should also beat them and give a nice caning..

by raja Fri Jan 13 17:54:40 UTC 2012

students should beat teachers with sticks..

by guest Fri Jan 13 17:55:31 UTC 2012

one day my teacher war beating my friend nd hr saree gt open nd hr blouse too.sexy teachr i lyk hr.

by Mj Sat Mar 03 10:03:09 UTC 2012

Hi dears

by Me Thu Mar 29 10:51:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am from Punjab. When i was in 7th class. We have two teacher named Anju and Manju. Both were very hard. Anju Madam teaches us Maths while Manju Madam teaches Science. Manju Madam was taller, But both were very hard at face slapping. But in Comparison Anju Madam was very hard face slapper. while taking Oral test Anju Madam always removes her feet from her flat chappal and put her feet on table bar or on the table. Her feet was very thick always painted by pink color and then she always starts rubbing her both feet with each other. Her hands were also thick and always painted by pink color. Her lips were usually painted by pink or brown color. She called the student to her chair if he or she was unable to answer. Then she grab the ear and in same position she slapped many times and many times. Her slaps were so hard that sound slap was surround to 4 or 5 classes that anju madam is slapping. She slapped usually 20 to 25 slaps on the same cheek and our faces become dark red. And if she had cane with herself then she always ordered student to put their hands on table. Then she beat knuckles very very hard and student very were not supposed to even move their hand till she was not fully satisfied. She was very dangerous madam, i had ever seen.

by Vicky Tue Apr 10 03:35:54 UTC 2012

hi..i would like 2 share my experience...wen i was in class 8 i had a mam called renuka teaching me geography...she was abt 28....she was a real terror..during her class all the students would b actually shivering...she doesn like misbehaviour..she doesn't like anybody talking during class hours..she doesn't like anybody with incomplete homework..she doesn't like anybody scoring low marks...according 2 her everything should b perfect..once after our exams she distributed our mark sheet..i was the only one who got less than 30 out of 100...i knew i am going 2 b rewarded for that..and when she was distributing other papers i was sitting and chatting with my friends..she noticed even that..then finally my time came..she called me..she asked 4 my paper..i never expected that..by the time i had scribbled in the paper....its like adding fuel 2 the flame..hmmm then she was terrified..she caught my ears and screwed it very badly..i was almost in tears...then she told me 2 come and meet her after the school..i went 2 the staff room..by them all the teachers had left..i actually went 15 mins late..she was actually waitin 4 me..as soon as i went she caught my ears again and twisted it very badly..one by one..then she removed my shirt and then she ordered me 2 remove my shorts and kneel down..by then she had gone 2 have tea.and when she got back i was still with my shorts..she got really wild..then she held my tummy and started twisting it very badly till i removed my shorts..then i was kneeling down with my inner wear..after 20 mins she took a long cane and came near me..she told me 2 stand up.she kept the cane on the table and asked me 2 come closer and spread my legs..she caught my inner thigh just below my privates and started pinching it very badly..and she ordered me not 2 move..and she told me if i move i'll have 2 face the worst..i tried my best not 2 move.and once i couldn't control and i moved..then she got wild and she caught my nipples and she started pinching it..i was crying again..she ordered me not 2 cry again..she twisted both my nipples 4 almost 5 mins..then she went bak to my thighs,..then my tummy..my armpit...my ears..after pinchin me all over.....she took the cane and she ordered me 2 remove my inner wear and hold the desk..which i was hesitaing,.but i knew if i don't do it ill have 2 feel the pain again..so i removed it fully..i was nude.i bent over the desk..then she gave me 10 strokes on my buttocks and thighs...she said this s ur last warning and next time you do this i'll punish you more severely..that was my worst experience..

by tinu Sat Sep 22 07:46:08 UTC 2012

i had pic..........

by aa Tue Dec 04 15:15:16 UTC 2012

when I was studying in 6th standard one teacher chaya who teaches science to us, she was very beautiful lady with good figure, she always use to wear saree around 4 inches below navel, and never hesitate to display, it was always visible,her saree border was V shape in front, the deep navel situated well below in the centre, always there was a hand karchief folded in triangle and tucked below navel, she likes to beat the children very often, was waiting for the mistake from the student, always she use to beat on our knuckles, she says she like very much the sound while beating on knuckles, she use to ask us to streach our hand, minimum 4 beatings on each hand, we should not move or escape from the beatings, if we do so the beatings will be doubled, some times she use to hold our hand and insert penscil in between our fingers, and press very hardly , oh god that was very pain full, some times twist our ears from her pointed nails, our ears will become red,when she was canning us on our knuckles her navel use to visible wide open, for which she never use to bother, her concentration only on canning,even in the pain we use to enjoy seeing her deep navel in saree.

by guest Thu Mar 14 13:09:48 UTC 2013

HI guest,

Please explain the punishment session in detail by chaya madam.

by Vicky Fri Apr 05 09:57:00 UTC 2013

when I was in 6th , there was a teacher called jyothi madam she was very beautiful lady always wear saree well below her navel around 4 or 5 inches with a handkarchief tucked in her waist every day with different folding triangle and dimand shape etc. She is very fond of canning students even small mistakes she beats very hardly she always beats only our palms on reverse portion with long flat stick with stright position minimum 4 strokes on each hand she likes the "tuck" sound verymuch we should strech our hand near to her so that she can beat easily if escape the beating she starts the counting from the begining even we were in 7th beat some times she will hold our hand in reverse position and beat on our knuckles without any counts till she satisfy one unique behaviour of the teacher is often she push her saree below the navel though it is much below especially when she starts to cannig she pushes her sari some times it goes morethan 6 inches below navel and takeout her karchief from her waist and wrap to the stick to hold so that she wont tierd much while canning we all be alert when her hands go near her navel she does that openly in front of us and saying it is comfortable for her to beat us we should stand in line to get beatings from her though she beats very hard on knuckles with more nos we use to feel come view her navel and we could see her almost bare back when she was writting on the board her blouses were always sleaveless with very low back and front her sarees were fully transperent some times her navel will looks exact centre of her waist since she ware saree around 6 inches below navel we enjoyed whole year by watching her navel in the pain of beating

by guest Sat Aug 17 11:03:08 UTC 2013

i am ritu msc in math, caning is very important in school level, for discipline and for good academic record of students.i also use cane for punishment for students. i teach in girls school, i teach math to non medical students +2,there are two section of non medical girls students.
i always take one test in every week. those girls who get less than half marks, i give them harsh punishment, i made those girls murga in standing position for half an hour, as any girl lower her butt,then i apply 5 terrible stroke on her butts and then she starts crying for pain and start request me for leaving the cane, but i do not stop.after half an hour i give all murga girls 10 10 strokes on their legs and butts and on back at very high speed. all girls of +2 class fear from me .
i give them punishment in school ground in front of junior girls, so they feel shame on them .

if any one wants to share their exp of punishment then pls share here

by riya Thu Aug 22 10:53:44 UTC 2013

hai ritu
i teach ina convent school in kerala, where punishment is common. i usually use a scale to hit the knuckles or a cane on bottom of children.

by susan Fri Sep 13 04:06:11 UTC 2013

Moolam nakkan kodukkunna girls contact

by Ds Sun Sep 29 14:03:36 UTC 2013

Moolam nakkan kodukkunna girls contact

by Ds Sun Sep 29 14:03:52 UTC 2013

when I was studying in 8th standard, once It happens to go staff room in the lunch hour, there were lot teachers were talking eachother, I found all were talking about the recent fashion, and makeup,almost were talking about wearing saree, one of the teacher was talking to other, saying that, how about you to wear saree low waist, see how nice it looks for me, the other was saying no baba I can not wear like that, in my house it will not allow to wear low waist, than the other techer said, even in our house also not allowed but I wear low waist only, when I go home I close by my pallu, you try today I will help you, by saying that she asked her to stand and adjusted her saree pleats to push about 5 inches below navel, she said ho god so low, dont worry it is more comfortable to walk and you feel so free you know more over, when you are caning students always push it down about 4 to 5 inches below and it is very comfortable to cann these boys are very hard for them we must give hard strokes only if saree is low we feel comfortable and you can cann them well, see mine is also same as yours only, and she asked other teachers showing this teacher to whom she lower the saree below navel all other teachers were looking to her and said wow so nice navel mam, please you wear saree like this only every day, and they were asking can any body can wear saree low waist? the teacher said why not I always wear mine minimum 5 inches below navel only, if it is less than that it does not look like you wear low hip, it looks like saree sliped down, so always we must wear saree minimum 5 to 6 inches below only, this is the place saree fits excact perfect. anybody want to try ? All other teachers were very happy and requested this teacher to help them to wear it well below the navel. From that day All were wearing saree well below navel minimum 5 inches and saying it is really too comfortable , as you said it is very comfortble in the time of canning the students, all were helping eachother to lower their saree. Mean time principal entered to the staff room and seen what is happening their she also asked what is happening here, all the teachers said mam we are starting new trend of wearing saree, below navel minimum 5 inches as new fashion in our school. The principal was also wearing saree but it was slipped little down to navel one of the teacher said our principal is already started the trend, the principal said no no it slipped bit,one of the teacher said mam you just push it little down to your navel it become new fashion and she helped the principal to wear it still low and she asked how is it? wow it is so free and comfortable you know , the teacher said mam it is very much useful to cann students in low waist saree we feel very comfortable to give hard strokes to them, Now a days I started beat on their knockles than only they feel pain, we are getting tiered by beating on their palm they wont get any pain at all, and also if they move their hand or escape from beating I will hold their hand in my left hand in reverse position start beat continuesly around 10 beats on knockles they can never escape, some times if i get tired by beating i will use another method which will never tired for us but much painful to them , one of the teacher asked what is that method mam, she said I just hold their hand in fold position and inscert pencil in between their fingres and press hardly they will jump for pain but we will never tired it is good to see they are jumping dancing from pain you know and I like the sound of the beating on knockles they will bring their other hand to close the beating I will beat on that hand also so they can not escape. at home also I give the same punishment to my son if he did not obey me, he crys for pain I will never leave him till i finish my beatings, you also try these system of punishments of beating on knockles and pencil press you can disciplene them well.all the teachers were surprise to wear low waist sarees

by Prakash Thu Oct 10 10:11:35 UTC 2013

njan epo 11 thil padikkunnuu enikku last year tution undarnnuu oru chechide aduth herr name is anjuu s she is a college tchrr.
....nannayi padipikkum bt njan kurachu nal kazijappoo alambi thudagii appo chrchi parajuu nale.oru chooral vaganam enn ennttu next day joli kazijuu vannnapppo.kayyiill nallaa oru golden colour chooral undayirunnu...
annu nit.muthal chooral eduthu thudagii enne mukaliltge muriyil.iruthii aanu tution edukkunnath..
adhyam.chechi vadi vangii ennu parajappo njan. viswachillaa..appoo nja. parajuu.vadi kanikkaan appoo chechi adiyilekku poyiii chooral eduthu kond vannuuu den parajuu ene thuda pottm. enn
den maths bord il cheyyipichuu..apoo ariyathe answer thetyii chechi parajuu kuzapamillaa enn njan vicharichu adi undakilla enn chechi poyi sportsiu edunna type dress ettu vannu parajuu pant um jetyy um.uurikolaaan njan chooral kandu pedichu uuriii ennodu thitiju ninnu kai mukalil vakkaan parajuu dnn chiche.kai nalla vannam karakkii appoo chechide armpitileku njan nokii its was sweaty den pathukkee kai pokkii otta adi thannuu annu ayirunnu adhyayittu ente chandhiyil oru girl adichathuu ohhhh njan irunnu poyii nja. kunijappoo thane vere adi kittii
.ohh pinnee nja karajuu.

by lihdhjd Sat Oct 12 12:17:21 UTC 2013

Iam Ranjitha A house wife wants to share my collegedays happyness. when I was studying in 2nd puc, there was a saree day in our college, I thought to wear my saree well below navel for that day to surprise my friends. I selected a netted saree for that , and worned little below navel, and adjusted border of the saree in v shape and screased my pleats which was folded small and more no of pleates and I requested my sister to adjust the pleats, and pin it properly and again even pallu of the saree was also pleated small and pined it on sholder pulling tightly to make navel visible neatly, when I asked my sister to adjust she was shocked by seeing my navel and said wow akka your navel is too good I never seen yours it is great and she adjusted neetly and pinned. I went to college all my friends were shocked to see my saree, even some of them were also worn saree below navel but not like mine, some of the teachers also worn saree like this , one of our teacher seen my saree and she was realy shock to see my way of wearing saree and said wow Ranjitha you are looking too good and even sexy too, come along I will help you to look still good took me to one of the class room and again adjusted my saree pushed sill down around 6 inches below navel , I said mam what is this shall i wear so much low , she said dont worry Ranju this is the fashion now a days the more lower your saree below navel it is more attractive see mine it is more than yours. and we both came out all teachers seen both of us all were amazing see me and my mam, all were appreciated my navel and comparing with them all said it is very good one of the teacher said I will tell you one of the new fashion ie., you incert some studs or a big pearl in your navel because your navel so big it sits very well inside the navel and put one waist chain below navel it looks still marvolous , when I am walking all were staring me only I too was very much happy till that day I never been so happy when all are staring at me It was very happy to flunt my navel sometime fully open some times with closed pallu any way since it was netted It was looking beautiful finally I was the one in whole college campus as an centre of attraction and all the teachers even Principal was also appreciated and I was feeling hevenly that day that saree day of mine remain unforgetable in my life. now I got married even my hobby to encourage me to wear saree like this some times he helps me to wear saree like screasing the pleats and suggesting to wear more below and he is the one to decide howmany inches below I should wear my saree. he is always apply some fareness creams to my whole belly and navel when we go out to some malls or some parties. even my son aged 10 years too likes me to wear saree low hips. some times he asks why mom you are not wearing saree properly if i wear above navel like this I am feeling very proud my self about my saree and feel more comfortable the more low I wear my saree I wish all the ladies to adopt this fashion and enjoy your life and make others to enjoy along with you thanks Ranju.

by guest Wed Nov 06 06:16:58 UTC 2013

Hi Ranjitha,
have u applyed some juwallary for u'r navel, or below?

by Gayan Wed Aug 13 15:11:04 UTC 2014

Start a new thread with - long hair teacher

by guest Tue Sep 09 18:41:01 UTC 2014

Im fond of long hair. My teacher name is ashwini madam.she is very beautiful may be 23-25years.she teaches us mathematics. She has very long thick jet black hair reaching her hips.she usually wears her hair in a braid. She is newly married and wears saris and churidars to the school. She is very strict. I like her hair very much. One day most of us had not done the homework.She asked for a metal ruler and called all one by one infront and asked to fold our pants to our knees and made us to stand with hands raised then she bent down and started giving hard strokes on legs it was sounding chap... chap...chap...chap.. chap...chap 10 strokes on each leg.that day she had taken headbath and wore her hair loose just with a red hairband wore at just above the midback as she was bent down giving strokes her hair was falling down her shoulders she again putting it back and continuing beating and she was frequently tucking her pallu.Her bangles wereaking a great noise.

by ops Sat Sep 20 19:15:38 UTC 2014

I from beginning, fond of seeing ladies in jeans. one of our teacher was very sexy. she may be 35. she used to wear low waist saree. oh god! we couldnt help staring at her navel. once it happend we could see thin line of her pubic hair....yeah her saree was that low. her hair were medium and she used to wear headbands.
once she was in bad mood and all of sudden she made me get up and asked for homework. then what there began canning.
she must have made my ass crimson. then i went to her home to appologise there i saw she was wearing skirt and very short top. then what? no one was there. she saw my liquids
through my pants and then we had a long sex

by guest Mon Oct 06 20:10:07 UTC 2014

If any Lady teacher wear tradional white saree and cane students?

by Rahul Wed Oct 22 15:52:40 UTC 2014

Hey teachers... Will u use Handkarchief on your hand while caning students

by guest Wed Oct 22 17:17:35 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.